[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /trv/, eurofag here. Me and my gf would like to go somewhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: sun.jpg (18 KB, 564x376) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
18 KB, 564x376
Hi /trv/,
eurofag here. Me and my gf would like to go somewhere warm in February for a week or so. As our budget is limited to roughly 400 € p.p. we cant fly to tropical destinations. So far we came up with two possibilities:

Egypt/Red Sea: You can get really cheap flights + hotels now but I figured theres not much to do besides swimming/snorkeling and for that the weather is probably a bit cold.

Marrakesh: Seems to be a very interessting city, but flights are a quite expensive.

Lisbon: City looks nice, flights are cheap but no t-shirt weather.

What do you think? Did I oversee the perfect place to go to in winter? Any suggestions are appreciated.
>>
>>1065341

You won't be able to get into the Sinai peninsula depending on your nationally. Not sure if it's completely locked down anymore but Brits aren't allowed yet.
>>
>>1065412
>You won't be able to get into the Sinai peninsula depending on your nationally. Not sure if it's completely locked down anymore but Brits aren't allowed yet.
It's following the soviet jet crash. Things are completely cancelled for travel in and out of this red sea idea.

Tshirt weather is tough. But, you could enjoy some greek seaside or something with warm water, right?
>>
>>1065341
Canary islands.
You can get super last minute deals like flight, middle class hotel or even all-inclusive hotels and transfer for 200-350€ p.p.

About 20-24°C, swimming, surfing, hiking, diving, even some pretty cool cities and nightlife is also ok around the year.
>>
>>1065341
Go to Southern Spain. Andalusia. Fly into Jerez. Stay on the coast in Rota are in the neighboring city. Something Maria. Too bad Easter is closer to April this year, or else you would have Carnival in February. It's not warm, but it's pretty mild there in February
>>
>>1065341
depends where you live in europe , stupid fuck
so where do you live OP ?
400 euro / person is not much
but what do you like to do ?
>>
>>1065426
cringed, most boring ugly place in the world
>>
>>1065341
egypt is awsome. went there 2012 with gf. went for snorkeling and made a quad bike tour in the desert. i liked it a lot. gf didnt like it at all, because woman have no rights there, you barely see any woman in public, she felt like everybody was starring at her. marocco has the same intolerant, men dominated society and no red sea with great underwater life, so i dont see any reason to go there... if you want it warm, do what this dude said >>1065426
i recommend tenerife. it was fucking beautiful, nice people, good food, perfect wheater
>>
File: DSCI0412.jpg (180 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSCI0412.jpg
180 KB, 640x480
>>1065341
quad bike tour in egypt (only one guide and us, no other tourists)
>>
File: P1070421.jpg (159 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
P1070421.jpg
159 KB, 640x480
>>1065341
view from teide (3718 m) where you find snow while on the ground its warm enough to swim
>>
File: photo.png (350 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
350 KB, 900x900
>>1065441
I don't even need flags to know where this quality contribution comes from.
>>
>>1065341
Lisbonfag here. The town is a bit depressing until the warm and sunny weather comes during the spring, so I wouldn't recommend it unless you love getting amazing food for cheap.
>>
>>1065412
Doesnt seem that there are any problems/restrictions for germans. But Ive only looked for Hurghada and Marsa Alam which are on the main land.

>>1065426
Yeah canary islands look good. Even though its probably to cold for swimming theres at least other interesting stuff to do.

>>1065442
Thanks for the pics! When did you travel there?

>>1065475
I guess we´ll then postpone Lisbon to another time...
>>
>>1065750
>Yeah canary islands look good. Even though its probably to cold for swimming theres at least other interesting stuff to do.
The water temperature will be around 19°C and won't get much warmer it tops at about 23°C in summer.
Pretty good for a quick swim, for longer stays in the water (surfing, buggy boarding, wind surfing) bring a wetsuit as usual.
>>
>>1065750
egypt was march 2012, it was warm with sunshine every day, warm enough to swim. sun went down at 6 every day, then it got a little bit fresh. tenerife was february 2014, a little colder than egypt and sometimes clouds, but still very nice when you come from northern europe (germany in my case) and if you are not a pussy, its warm enough to swim as well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.