[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GoPro Montage (travel)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: thumbnail5.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail5.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
I just uploaded a GoPro montage.
Just trying to get it some views :)
Not trying to spam but I really do think it has some quality footage. You might like it. Show it some love.

Also, this is the "travel" thread.

It was filmed in:
Turks and Caicos
Aruba
Puerto Rico
CuraƧao
St. Maarten
St. Kitts
Connecticut

Feel free to share ;)
>>
The link is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iv06azU8Nw
>>
Looks like you had a fantastic summer, Joey.

Cheers!
>>
Nice montage..

Video quality of that gopro is pretty snazzy.. I feel like getting one now ;)
>>
looks like you had a good time lad

bet you're fucking loaded Tbh
>>
>>1065378
>Video quality of that gopro is pretty snazzy.. I feel like getting one now ;)
I agree. Introduced me to the quality as well.

Damn, you really bought every excursion. Cruise lines love people like you!

Joey, I'd add little tags for locations, something small that will help you remember where you went that moment of that day. Years from now, you'll try to recall it, and won't remember, or you want to go back to like St. Maarten or something, and can't remember that restaurant. Any details you remember like the model of the plane, or airport or something you were feeling, like 'Dirt in the face" while riding, haha. I watched it on mute, so dunno if you narrated, or soundtracked (watching Meet the Press).

/enjoyed
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.