[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Navajo Reservations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 4622_1navajo_014.jpg (521 KB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
4622_1navajo_014.jpg
521 KB, 1800x1200
Hey /trv/ luckily I might have the chance to spend the summer with true Navajo natives. My father is a member of the tribe, so I think they'll be accepting of me. Is there anything I need to know about the deserts of Arizona/ weather/ equipment I'd need to work and explore at the same time/ Mexican drug trafficking in the Texan/Mexico region. Also, if they accept me as a member of the tribe, I might be able to live with them as my father had the chance to live among them after he became member. Thanks for the replies in advance if I forget about this post.

P.S.
Male
6'2
Will these traits make me stand out like an outsider or make me look like a gringo to them?
>>
weenuk shamay OP just grab the Lysol and u might even snag booayyyy
>>
>>1064967
You are not from the region? Drink a lot of water. No, more than what you are thinking. Summer in Arizona is dangerously hot and dry.

Also you are 6'2" and 14? You are going to stick out your whole life, best start getting used to it.
>>
>>1064967
Why are you posting on 4chan at 14? You don't need advice at 14 just fucking enjoy your childhood jesus
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.