[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /trv/, can you recommend any places that are similar to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
Hey /trv/, can you recommend any places that are similar to the resorts in the Maldives?

I ended up flying there on a spur earlier this year. Work was slowly destroying my soul, and later that week after having enough of office shit I was on the flight. It ended up being the single most relaxing experience of my life.

I usually never travel back to the same place twice, but in 2016 I'm considering taking another 7-9 days to relax. Or alternatively, I would find something with a similar experience a bit closer to Europe: Sun, beaches, hot, not crowded.

French Polynesia would be a dream, but it's so, so far away.

And since I'm asking about the Maldives, a few pics from the trip.
>>
>>
>>1064581
>>
>>1064582
Definitely something special about being able to take two steps on the balcony and drop into warm water.
>>
>>1064580
>Hey /trv/, can you recommend any places that are similar to the resorts in the Maldives
Apart from the already-mentioned French Polynesia, I'd say your best bet is maybe a resort in Seychelles, but that may not be any closer than Tahiti to where you are now.
>>
>>1065111
Alright then, seems like I might simply end up back in the Maldives but on a different island
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.