[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARLINE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
This is a /trv/ thread for discussing all things airline related,

Subjects may include, but are not limited to:

>Horror stories
>Glory stories
>seat space
>Airports/layovers in them
>airlines one should completely avoid
>Deals to be had, websites to use

My favorite sites for flights are Momondo and Skyscanner

Found a non-stop flight from Bangkok to Osaka for 300$ but its on AirAsia Airlines and they do not review well at all. Any /trv/ bros flew them before? Cheers!
>>
c'mon lads, threads been up for 24 hours. You're telling me not one of you has been on air asia?
>>
>>1064016
I'll give you a Southern China Airlines story

>returning to Australia from Germany
>have a 24 hour stopover in Guangzhao in China
>no visa, so i'm stuck in the airport. I ask if they can't get me on an earlier flight
>they can get me on the red eye flight which leaves in 1.5 hours, but can't guarantee that they can find my luggage and load it onto the earlier flight
>they manage to sort out my luggage without any hassles
>manage to get onto the plane at final call, literally the last man on
>realise I forgot to ask for an exit row or extra leg room, i'm 6'6 so this is essential
>walk past the extra leg room row which is filled 5' asian grandmothers whose feet can barely touch the floor
>I squeeze between an Asian business man and a fat, probably autistic asian
>my knees are digging into the seat in front of me, my shoulders are above the head rest
>6 hours of uncomfortableness with captain autismo next to me having night terrors

really pissed of the woman in front of me when she couldn't relax her chair. didn't stop the bitch from trying though. Fucking Asians.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.