[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to get Disneyland tickets?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1-disneyland_castle.jpg (198 KB, 1000x450) Image search: [Google]
1-disneyland_castle.jpg
198 KB, 1000x450
hey guys and gals! my sweetheart and are are getting married in july and are planning on honeymooning at Disneyland. where is a good place to shop for tickets or passes? also any good tips on where to star and eat? thanks !
>>
>>1063856
Which disney? The one in California?
>>
>>1064147
Well actually I guess it doesnt matter, but try to get tickets from someone who works there, they'll either give you a nice discount or even let you in for free because they're allowed to do that
also, year passes are overrated and not worth in my opinion, Dland loses its touch after the 3rd time
>>
File: 1449612037197.png (26 KB, 273x200) Image search: [Google]
1449612037197.png
26 KB, 273x200
>>1063856
Getting married in 2016 is a super bad idea.
There will be cheating at minimum and please do not make another human to be raised by a single divorced mother.
We have way too many of those as it is.
Basically , just pls stop.
>>
Getting tickets that are bargained priced tend to come from shady characters, so I'd avoid that. Disney parks are high-end destinations with high-end prices, so there is no way that you are going to avoid not paying a pretty penny for the experience. If you are a California resident, you can get resident passes that are cheaper than normal passes, but that's about it. It's also a bigger value the more days you decide to visit (buying a ticket that gives you access to the parks for three days is better than one for two days, etc.).

On a non-price-related note, keep in mind that July in southern California is hot and Summer is the busiest time of the year for parks everywhere including Disneyland, which is the 2nd-most visited park on Earth (#1 is its sister park in Florida). If you insist on still visiting in July, go on weekdays and avoid weekends at all costs.
>>
Dafuq man, I dont think a text from a stranger in the internet is going to change his mind, so what you did was just rude. Good luck to you and your future wife.
>>
File: 1444834523951.gif (34 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
1444834523951.gif
34 KB, 500x353
>>1064698
But you seriously have to look at the statistics.
Rational people no longer get married. This is why marriage rates are plummeting.
If you hear of someone thinking about getting married it is your duty to try to reason with them.
>>
If your'e <30, stay off-property, it's absolutely swamped with surrounding motels.

Most of the rides are solid but the Mountains will have the longest lines. The best food will be in the hotel restaurants.
>>
>>1063856
Wait is this part of the troll that is going around 4chan where we find out that the reason you are going to honeymoon in disneyland is because you are taking your new wife and her mixed race child?
>>
Why would anyone want to go to disneyland without kids?
>>
>>1065436
Going to Disney Parks without kids is the best! It fulfills a lifelong fantasy of going to Disney and having complete control over the agenda (no younger siblings not wanting to go on rides, no parents getting tired and wanting to leave early, etc.). Plus, there are many parts of Disney resorts where you can have delicious adult beverages.
>>
>>1064688
All good advice.

I'll add that Disneyworld is more spread out and less compact like that, so could be more tolerable in July. Also Epcot is simply more appealing to adults as well as the surrounding parks.
>>
>>1065492
Keep in mind the unbearable humidity Florida has in Summer. I live here, and for the Summer months it feels like a sauna outside most of the time.
>>
File: 4634988936_c7bdd17d7e (1).jpg (177 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
4634988936_c7bdd17d7e (1).jpg
177 KB, 500x375
>>1065473
I think you would have to be a pretty young adult tbqh.
I have no interest in rides or mickey the mouse.
>>
>>1066546
I was 36 when I went alone and had a fucking blast. And I posed in photos with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Jessie and Jack Skellington and Sally.

Although, tbf I was completely and utterly bored with waiting in line after the last photo. Don't have any need to do that again for years.
>>
>>1066546
In the World Showcase in Epcot, they have bars everywhere. You can drink your way around the world and get toasted right before the fireworks, which are among the best amusement park night shows on Earth.

Disney is WAY more than costumed character stuff, and they always try to appeal to adults specifically (they are the ones that pay for everything, afterall).
>>
>>1064652
>>/r9k/
>>/pol/
>>
>>1066744
You guys need to hear these ideas here anon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.