[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any recommendations for visiting Russia/Ukraine? Ill probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 209x146) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 209x146
Any recommendations for visiting Russia/Ukraine? Ill probably take a contiki tour or similar. I plan on having sex with as many locals as possible and maybe doing one of those 'meet and greet' nights to find a wife. Im in good shape with a high 5 figure salary in electronics, so it shouldnt be an issue.

Im also considering the Philippines as another alternative.
>>
>>
File: 1451253714452.jpg (156 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
1451253714452.jpg
156 KB, 1080x1350
>>1063806
Not trolling, 100% srs.
>>
This is a meme thread, isn't it.
>>
>>1063809
I just want to admire the country, fuck a few Russians, and potentially find someone to bring back home at a later date.
>>
>>1063777
>maybe doing one of those 'meet and greet' nights to find a wife.
Does anybody have any stories of this working for somewhat normal people under 30?
>>
>>1063841
>Does anybody have any stories of this working for somewhat normal people under 30?

Define "somewhat."
>>
>>1063841
>>1063846

Curious to see the answer to this.

I presume he means a 'quiet guy' type - nothing inherently wrong or off-putting with him, just a natural introvert without any overtly desirable traits.

Im contemplating these tours. Im attractive (so the girls tell me) and I have a high paying job, but im 5'5.

I know how much of a deal-breaker that is to most girls.
>>
>>1063853
Bumping for answers
>>
Bribe them with an iphone and they will spread their legs.. at least in Ukraine ;)

If you're serious about wife material try checking out Vkontakte, talk to some girls that you fancy and visit them. There are alot of keyboard romeos lurking about.
>>
>>1063949
So lets say I used it to find a penpal' so that I could improve my Russian. I want a wife from a rural/farming or working class background. Which cities or regions should I look?
>>
File: mjau.jpg (36 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
mjau.jpg
36 KB, 600x448
>>1063987
I'd suggest looking near cities or areas that are fairly easy to travel to, though I'd probably avoid Moscow. Also, domestic russian flights should probably be avoided. It depends if you want to fly, drive, take train etc. Having a guide or a local friend (or the woman you want to meet pick you up at the airport etc.) make things alot easier.

Kiev, Lviv etc. in Ukraine. My friend says that Krivoy Rog is a very polluted city and that Nikolaev is "depressing". Western Ukraine is fairly safe. As for Russia, I'd say St. Petersburg, Samara or Yekaterinburg, though if you plan on sightseeing, St. Petersburg is probably the best choice.

My wife is working class but with university degree. English is always a good barrier-breaker, but a good sign is if she's willing to put in the effort of learning a new language.
>>
>>1063777
Tours will be shit but do it for a day in moscow.

I've been to russia maybe 30+ times and am a londoner.

protip: 5 figure $ salary wont impress anyone in moscow - need a low to mid 6 figure one to compete there but in ukraine it would be cool

Russia is way cooler a destination than the Ukraine but as you're poor let's assume you're going there.

Kiev is nice, the people are much more friendly than russians and they want to talk, women hot too.

In the city center there used to be an expat area around Maidan up mikhailsya street (spelling?) which you could meet lots of english speaking ukrainians and it's probably lacking expats now so youre in luck.

otherwise in russia, pick a poor city and you might have luck but they increasingly dont talk to westerners now.
>>
>>1064850
>protip: 5 figure $ salary wont impress anyone in moscow - need a low to mid 6 figure one to compete there but in ukraine it would be cool
Or he could just lie about everything.
>>
>>1064895
he'd have to stay at a 5* and go spend in swanky joints to get airtime, it's the same cost as NYC or london (but get hotter girls)

moscow is essentially london/ny/sf/tokyo they know passers by
>>
>>1064895
and theyre way more suspicious than the west
>>
>>1064898
>he'd have to stay at a 5* and go spend in swanky joints to get airtime,
Nobody should want the type of woman who only puts out for something like that.

I think ideally someone should rent an apartment instead of doing that.
>>1064900
It's easy to lie.
>>
>>1064902
wasnt me talking about salary, russkie girls are some of the most sincere, but if you brag about money in moscow, its big numbers or btfo
>>
>>1064911
and proof in behaviour, u wanna take a hot english speaking muskovie home on numbers, you gotto drop $1k in front of her
>>
>>1064916
>muskovie
I would definitely recommend Saint Petersburg over Moscow if only one city could be chosen.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.