[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is probably the stupidest thing for travelling imo. Sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
This is probably the stupidest thing for travelling imo. Sure you will be comfier having all your pockets empty, but this is so ridiculously easy to steal that only needs a sign saying "pls rob me"
>>
Isn't the idea that you keep it hidden inside your clothes?
>>
>>1063734
Yeah, OP is a faggot that doesn't read instructions.
>>
>>1063740
You me I'm not supposed to throw it over my shoulder and go about my day?
>>
>>1063740
>>1063734
>neck wallet
>inside your clothes
>>
>>1063732
OP you are confusing a hidden wallet that prevents unknowing pickpocketing with another item, that people use for a handsfree existence as they board a plane, where ID and boarding passes are encumbering when juggling your jacket, two carry-ons and whatever else. It's meant to have out and "handy" when you pause in line to get your boarding pass scanned and final ID check (or during customs and immigration. If someone is going to rip it off your neck while in line at a gate? Then, yea, it'd be short time before tackled by security folks, I suppose. I wouldn't wear the damn thing around my neck during a whole flight, unless I was going to stow it under a shirt so I could sleep in peace from someone going into my floor carry-on or something like that. I zip boarding passes and that one ID back into my bags when I sit down (discreetly), orrrr I wear a fanny pack or zip it into an internal jacket pocket that I tuck between me and the bulkhead or whatever I feel is necessary for that flight.
>>
>>1063780
2/10 made me reply
You're retarded.
>>
I just always wear pants with zipper pockets.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.