[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /trv/, I'm sailing from the west coast to the east
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: mexico flag map.png (493 KB, 1600x1088) Image search: [Google]
mexico flag map.png
493 KB, 1600x1088
Hello /trv/,

I'm sailing from the west coast to the east coast of the United States, and spending lots of time in the countries in between.

A few months ago, I asked /trv/ for any advice on these countries (where to avoid, what to eat, where to go, everything) and you all were nice enough to oblige.

I'd like to return the favor by casting my line and seeing if there was anyone out there with questions about Mexico, travelling there, HAM Radio operation, nautical tourism, regular tourism, fishing etc. I have some downtime on some repairs and can provide answers to the best of my knowledge. I have not yet reached anywhere South of Mexico, which is why I'm limiting this specifically to Mexico. If I do not know the answer to your question, I will tell you that I don't know.
>>
>>1063476
What is your nationality fag?
>>
>>1063489

Natural born US Citizen.
>>
>>1063493
Well, so you not really know Mexico fag. Even mexicans dont know the whole country. So it will better for trvanons to ask real questions to real mexicans.
>>
>>1063503

I never claimed to know the whole country. I do not know the whole country.

I do, however, know things about Mexico that most Mexicans probably don't. Like what a TIP is, how much it costs to get a boat inside the country, how to broadcast on HAM radio inside Mexico, where good fishing is, fishing regulations, and where actually good places are for tourists and not bullshit like the Hard Rock cafe in Cabo.

I am offering a specialized knowledge that most Mexicans do not have and are notoriously vague about even on their government websites - as someone who has taken a sailing vessel through the country. People write books about doing just this, nobody emails them and says "lol if anyone cares dey shud ax real mexicans reel quetin fag"
>>
>>1063503

Incidentally you don't have to post here.

I don't need to be a "real mexican" to answer questions about sailing, ports, ocean conditions in Mexico, fishing, broadcasting, or where I enjoyed eating/drinking.
>>
>>1063503
You are one of the most insufferable cunts on all of 4chan
>>
>>1063516
Look who is talking darling
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.