[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever traveled to Mexico? What are the best places?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 2D67.jpg (82 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
2D67.jpg
82 KB, 625x469
Have you ever traveled to Mexico?

What are the best places?

How is nightlife and girls there?
>>
>>1119114
no
>>
>>1119114
>Have you ever traveled to Mexico?

>What are the best places?
Cabo probably, but I spent all my time in Mexico City, Matamoros, and the Yucatan

>How is nightlife and girls there?
The night life will probably end in some indirect danger for you
>the girls
Regular girls either don't speak english, are in a relationship, or aren't interested in you unless you're planning a shotgun wedding
>prostitutes
Just as expensive as the US, often more because Mexican girls think all Americans are rich. Sometimes they'll have a dual price, cheap for locals but unaffordable for you
>>
>>1119114
>best places
Depends if you're interested in cultural places with pyramids, festivals, food; or tourist places with nightlife, beach. Some places offer both, like Mexico City or Yucatan. Oaxaca and Chiapas are amazing, and coastal cities like Puerto Vallarta or Isla Xolbox are also cool.
San Miguel allende and Guanajuato have pretty good night life with good girls, same for Queretaro and Puebla.
>>
How do you travel to Mexico without being killed by drug cartels? Is this overblown by the media (I'm sure it is, but that also doesn't stop it from being a real threat)?
>>
Two weeks in Cancun 7 years ago with my parents. Basic tourist attraction with nice beaches and whatnot. Cancun is a gateway to Mayan culture, go for the jungle temple visits. Also party hard but I was 16 at the time so no party for me.
>>
I was in the Yucatan for a week about a month ago, based in Merida. Kind of hot, and I got the runs. Otherwise, it was pretty good. Excursions to Mayan ruins during the day. Officially run street parties at night. Guanabana sorbet on the main square was excellent.
>>
>>1119454
shit, I was in Tulum in December and was seating my balls off. Don't go in July unless you hate yourself.
>>
Is doing Mexico City and Yucatan a feasible trip? I'm looking to fly into Mexico City and fly out of Cancun. What's the best way to get in between the two? Any recommendations on things to do for either locale?
>>
>>1119531
Oops, I meant feasible in 8-9 days
>>
>>1119531
I would fly. I would not drive. But yes, certainly. I did it in 5 days, if you can't do it in 8-9
>>
File: 800px-02puertoDeVeracruzDetalle.png (901 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
800px-02puertoDeVeracruzDetalle.png
901 KB, 800x600
>>1119114
Is Veracruz a good place to be killed?
>>
>>1120236
Veracruz is a shithole, te beach is awful dirty but if you like big butts it´s your place, the only thing it´s that the whole state is controled by narco so just not be a smartass and watch out
>>
General tips, avoid driving in highways, we have news of tourists disappearing while hitchhiking or driving all the country, travel by plane with cheap airlines (volaris, vivaaerobus, interjet) and it´s to you what do you want to see, beach: Cancun, Zipolite, Playa del Carmen city: Ciudad de México, Guanajuato, Puebla , Zacatecas
>>
File: smug laugh.gif (46 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
smug laugh.gif
46 KB, 500x200
>>1120240
>he doesn't love Puerto
>>
>>1119429
I travelled and hitch hiked around mexico for the better part of two months, starting in tijuana, making my way to guatamala then returning to mexico city. didn't see any danger at all
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.