[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so, it looks like i'm going to have the opportunity to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: lucius quinctius cincinnatus.jpg (47 KB, 341x450) Image search: [Google]
lucius quinctius cincinnatus.jpg
47 KB, 341x450
so, it looks like i'm going to have the opportunity to take at least a month off this coming summer. i live in nyc, but would like to pick up and move to a foreign city for the month of (let's call it) august, which i realize poses some timing issues. i'd like to to be relatively easy to navigate using english, but i'm also trying to make up my mind early so i have time to try and learn some of the local language. i've thought about eastern europe; maybe budapest, krakow, or something like that. suggestions??
>>
>>1063228
for more info, i tend to like places with some history and a food scene. bars more than clubs. plan is to rent an apartment for a month.
>>
>>1063231
Addis Ababa
>>
Budapest would be a good pick then. Only problem is that the language is pretty hard to learn.

Maybe you could also try Salzburg or Vienna. It'll be easier to get around with english.
>>
>>1063325
thanks for the suggestions; i've been to both vienna and salzburg as a tourist (although only for 2 nights and one night, respectively) and loved both

>>1063324
that's not helpful
>>
>>1063228
budapest has sziget then. which means it's 150% more fun than any other eastern euro town in august.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.