[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm from the city that take the name of the forest. "amazon"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: The-Amazon-Rainforest-nea-007.jpg (34 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
The-Amazon-Rainforest-nea-007.jpg
34 KB, 460x276
I'm from the city that take the name of the forest.
"amazon" is where i live, if someone whishes to travel to brazil (more especifically the amazon forest) you guys can ask for advices here :)
>>
>>1063155
Going to Manaus soon. What places should I avoid and is it generally safe baring in mind I've never been outside Europe.
>>
>>1063363
Sorry for taking this long, had forggoten about this aahahha, i'm from Manaus, you can hit me up when you get here, maybe i can tell you which places you should fo etc.
well... Brazil is not a safe country, Manaus is a great a beautiful city, but is not THAT safe. The thing is: walk with your thins always hidden, don't have your camera always showing, put your phone on your pocket, the money on your pocket as well, or your bag maybe, don't go around showing off, people can literally put a knife on your neck, ask for it and run away!
the places you should avoid are the obvious one, like empty streets at night (actually you should ALWAYS take care at night, at any place) or the most poor part of the city. you can send a msg here asking for something else, it's night here now, so i won't talk much now, but i would love to answer something for anyone
>>
>>1063155
im from germany, never been to south america, always wanted to see the rainforrest. i thought manaus is perfect because its right in the forrest but still a big city with great architecture. since my gf works for an airline now, we are able to do the trip soon. what options do i have too see the forrest? of course i wouldnt want to go alone but dont want to go with group of 20 other tourrist as well. also how are the risks of getting hurt by animals? is there safe areas in manaus or do i take a high risk of getiing robbed/hurt just by going outside?
>>
>>1063155
basically u guys are all killing your rainforest right? So do we have to see it now before you ruin it?
>>
>>1064858
the risks of getting hurt by people are higher than by animals

just avoid going to brazil at all, is not worth it

been there in 2012 to never went back
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.