[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I will be driving into Toronto Canada via Michigan. However,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: toronto.png (28 KB, 347x160) Image search: [Google]
toronto.png
28 KB, 347x160
Hi, I will be driving into Toronto Canada via Michigan. However, my passport will not be here in time for me to go.

Will my original birth certificate and my Driver's license be enough to cross? I am not staying long, just a few days with a friend.
>>
troll or retard?

in case retard, sorry bruh, you fucked.
>>
>>1062517
I already googled the question and looked through tons of post, both with conflicting answers. Can you just answer it?
>>
>>1062518
you MAY get into canada with the right dl. you will NOT easily get back into the us.

if it arrives while you're in canada have someone overnight ship it to you to save yourself from embassy hell.
>>
>>1062520
No US citizen can be denied entry to the US if said person can prove that they are a citizen.
>>
>>1062523
aaaand you prove it by having a valid us passport. which is why without one you have to go to the embassy and do shitloads of paperwork. dl and you promising you're totally a citizen isn't proof at a border.
>>
>>1062526
If you have DL AND birth certificate you'll be fine.
>>
>>1062528
yep. they'll be very useful at the embassy after the border agents direct you there.
>>
Thank you everyone for the replies I'm going to take my chances and go through hoping they let me back
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.