[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
never posted here ever in my life odds are, if i get a schloarship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: download.png (487 B, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
download.png
487 B, 318x159
never posted here ever in my life

odds are, if i get a schloarship award, i'll be able to go study abroad for 2 months in UAE

im canadian, only ever been to the USA, so it'll be cool as fuck if i do get to go

is it possible me to hook up with local women there?

i went on UAE group chats on kik but everyone is talking in arabic, not tryna hook up with expats
>>
>>1062472
First of all, its hip deep in expats who don't follow Islamic rules, so that's a reasonably target-rich environment.

There are also a lot of Muslim women, Arab. Asian and African. For obvious reasons. there needs to be an element of caution there. Many women in UAE will be more open to a little slap and tickle than in more traditional countries, but their husbands/brothers might not be, and the authorities might not be if things bet sticky.

(A good indication of the local schizophrenia on sexual mores can be found down at the beach, where women in bikinis are common, as are women in full hijab, also signs prohibiting the use cameras on the beach, along with any number of young men with surreptitious cameras enjoying the scenery that is never to be seen in their home countries...)

Not to say that it's not possible, just that you need to be aware of the situation. People been fucking around on the side since forever, even in the most repressed of cultures. Of course, in the MOST repressed of cultures, they sometimes get stoned and such,or thrashed and tossed out of the country.

So exercise caution if you want to dip it into the more local of local talent.
>>
>>1062474
damn

i watched this emirati cuck's vlog where he takes his sister to the gym:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaNYrdNoi_k

i mean it doesn't look THAT conservative
>>
>>1062476
Compared to many (most) other Islamic or Arabic countries, it is not. The issue is that the women don't come with warning labels to tell you which have a traditional father or brother lurking about.

Be cautious, is all I'm saying.
>>
>>1062476
>tfw big titted, blonde dyed emirati gf

Any gulf Arabs here? Post qts from memebook pls
>>
I lived in neighboring Bahrain and fucked Arab, Thai, and Chinese while there. Had chances Ethiopian and Filipina but never did it. I imagine UAE would be even easier, as Muslims are a minority of the population (in Bahrain it's about 50/50). The only thing you really have to worry about is public displays of affection, and you can still do things like hold hands. That said I did once (twice actually) get road head there.
>>
>>1062482
If they do. That brother/father will be close or they will be hijab'd up. They also usually don't frequent expat heavy places. The Arab chicks seem to have that Catholic school girl thing going on. A lot of lesbianism. Wild when away from family and they take it in the ass. I once had two full on hijab wearers driving a Mercedes sports car follow me and my roommate. I neglected to mention Russian here. >>1062581Once had a Russian chick at the mall approach us and say "I like your color" but was pretty sure she was under 18 and lied aboit her age, so I didn't pursue.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.