[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that it's easy to get fake student ID cards in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 84736425314.jpg (493 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
84736425314.jpg
493 KB, 1200x800
Is it true that it's easy to get fake student ID cards in Thailand? Even with photographs?
>>
>>1061299
it is illegal though
>>
>>1061299
This is off-topic, right?
>>
>>1061306
Why would it be?
It's specific to Thailand. Similar entrepreneurial activities are very rare in other countries.
Thailand is a sort of mix of third world morals and asian industry.
>>
>>1061311
Yeah, I bet you can totally talk about getting underage sex or fake passport.
sage.
>>
what use are fake student ID cards
>>
I used to get a discount on trains in Canada when I had an international student card. Never had any other use for it.
>>
>>1061306
>>1061324
Only sex is off topic on /trv/. Doesn't even have to be underage.
>>
>>1061299
Every time I've gone toThailand, there were stalls selling fake id of all sorts, right on the main part of Kaohsan rd.
>>
>>1061348
This, there are like 5 of them on Khao San and not just for student IDs
>>
>>1061333
University of Kho San Road
>>
>>1061299
What does Thailand smells like?
>>
>>1061333
I like museums. I don't like paying.
>>
>>1061370
Spices, catpiss, cigarettes, fermented doufu, coconut, tropical fruit, burnt rubber.

One thing you'll very rarely smell is cut grass.
>>
>>1061447
Also, in many quarters, fish, wet asphalt, diesel fumes, jasmine, and hot tropical garbage. One of my favorite things about Thailand is the way that it assaults the senses with intoxicating and foul odors from block to block.
>>
>>1061299
>Is it true that it's easy to get fake student ID cards in Thailand? Even with photographs
As others have noted, yes, you can get fake documents of many types all over Khao San Road. But they're often not all that convincing--they're mostly just laminated color photocopies. I worked at a Thai university for a little while, and people without degrees would occasionally apply for jobs using "diplomas" from Khao San University. The department head passed them around for everyone to laugh at before sticking them up on a bulletin board in the hallway.
>tl;dr--yes but they won't fool most people who are paying attention.
>>
I might need to pick up a fake utility bill, since I have no fixed address. Can Bangkok oblige?
>>
my mate wanted to get one for an aussie drivers licence but they didnt have the shiny shit on the card that proves if its real or not. So the quality was pretty shit
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.