[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uneducated white male with weird plans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0
So, I'm kinda unhappy with where I'm at. This is the plan :

Stay some months in China/Japan, funding myself as an actor/model/english teacher/even stripper if it pays well. I have experience in acting, but none in other areas.

I am white (black hair), good looking and ripped [5'9 :( ].

Please give me tips and evaluations on how long can I last there.

Have fun mocking my naiveté.
>>
>>1061211
>Have fun mocking my naiveté

Oh, I will. If you are uneducated, you can't teach English in Japan. You need a bachelor's degree to do that. If you are only 5'9, you can't model. Also, being "ripped" will not get you a job as a model in Japan. You need to be tall and slim with a handsome face, not a stocky, muscular little fire plug.

You might have better luck in China, no idea, but you'll get no where in Japan.
>>
>>1061211
I am:
>good looking
> ripped
Your insecurity says otherwise. Why don't you stop lying to yourself, and the internets? Have you researched any of these things you want to do, and if not, why do you think your plan is going to work?
>>
Will u suck cock for money?
Just find your local branch of the yakuza and tell them your plans
>>
>>1061215
You don't need to be tall to model in pictures, bro. Tall models are required in fashion events only.

Also, ripped means lean (under 10%bf)... With 5'9 and 150lbs, I'm definitelly slim.

But thanks for the advice. Guess China it is then. Oh, and I'm not even a Native English Speaker, so I guess being a teacher is out of the picture.

>>1061216
Well, many ppl have said it's easy to do that, and I've seen some really ugly fatso "western models" pics from Japan.

>>1061219
No, but I don't mind stripping for males (I make some money solo on Chaturbate)
>>
>>1061223
Lol

How exactly do you think you'll get a job as a model or stripper over there?Just wander around with your phrasebook Mandarin asking people to pay you to take your clothes off? Good fucking luck.

Please tell us how much money you have saved up to support you in the meantime.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.