[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gonna visit greece in a few days any tips?. I need : good and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Zorba-the-Greek1.jpg (26 KB, 704x368) Image search: [Google]
Zorba-the-Greek1.jpg
26 KB, 704x368
gonna visit greece in a few days
any tips?.

I need :
good and cheap places to eat
places to visit(pls try to avoid saying tourist traps)
some typical greek stuff i can buy as gift
>>
Greekfag reporting in for duty.

Are you looking to stay in an island or the mainland? Are you on a budget? What is it that makes you want to visit? Give us more info first.
>>
>tourist trap
What does this even mean and why the negative connotation?
>>
Greece is pretty big..could you be more specific?

It's a little touristy, but I was really glad to have gone into Brettos bar in Athens. Pretty sure they sell bottles there, why don't you get one?
>>
>>1060436
Mainland, Athens
>Are you on a budget
yep, im going going to reunite with my family(im living in europe, they are going to be in greece for vacations, so it's the meeting point)
>What is it that makes you want to visit?
See above, i like greece, i mean i don't know too much about modern greece so that's why i would appreciate some info, i know it has been heavily influenced by the ottomans in their recent history, but that they're more european(my family asked me if i wanted to travel to istambul, egypt or greece, since i don't like the hurka durka so much i just picked greece)

>>1060441
It's a place where all tourists go because it's an historic/important place, but merchants try to sell shitty stuff for a lot of money, and it has a negative connotation because they literally scam the tourists
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.