[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Philipines roll call
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Just seeing who all on this site is out here. If you are living,visiting, does not matter. Post something about yourself and lets see how many of us are out here.

Currently residing: Angeles city
Duration:2 months
Reason: Myself, i just separated from the military and figured this would be a good place to relax for a few years.

Also pic related. The view from fields avenue towards Mt Aryat.
>>
im trying hard to decide where to go for two weeks

Thailand/Vietnam or phillipines

I've been leaning towards vietnam since i grew up around alot of viets and never disliked a single one, But on the other hand i hear the phillipines is much cheaper then vietnam/thailand.

Would you happen to know if that is true? (assuming you have been to either of those two countrys)
>>
I'll be in phi in two months. Planning to spend a week at least in Angeles.
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 550x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 550x402
I was going to go found a cheap ticket but couldn't book it. Tell us more, where u at what u do, how the girls are, etc...

Dying to know
>>
>>1059839
Absolutely Thailand/Vietnam. Both of those countries are lot more vibrant and culturally interesting than the Philippines. The Philippines can have its charms, but generally speaking it's pretty bland by comparison and there aren't a lot of traveler things to do. The Philippines is ethnically diverse and has an interesting history--so you'd think it would be more culturally interesting but it's really not so much.

I suppose it might have to do partly with that very fact. Its diversity coupled with its history of foreign rule kind of never allowed it to forge its own identity.
>>
>>1060046
>how the girls are, etc.

Not OP, but the girls are as advertised by meme. They basically worship white guys. Big black guys are okay too. Foreign = good. You will find Filipina girls quite easy to hook up with as a foreign visitor. If you're actually handsome it's game over. Mature Filipina women can age stunningly well. Some of the best looking 40-50s year old women I've ever seen. They often age better than Korean or Japanese, and that's saying something.

Basically Filipina girls are very slutty (especially when it comes to white guys) but they will often put up fronts that they are not, given the Catholic thing.

The hardcore Catholic girls that are saving it for marriage are out there, but they're not the norm.

Generally speaking Filipina girls are quite open minded, drama free and very sweet and kind.
>>
What do you do all day?
>>
>>1060057

Aha, drama-free...I must've had a different experience than you because Filipinos LOVE American TV drama and actually think that's how life should be like. Don't get me wrong, it's not like they're constantly freaking out but they are quite expressive, and that can be bad....or extremely good if you get what I mean (passionate). Depends on the situation.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 455x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 455x453
>>1060057
Thanks brah. U living there now? Have a room for rent? I get paid next Friday I'm going to quit my job and buy a ticket next Friday, I got 10k saved up.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 331x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 331x448
Would like to see more of this
>>
>>1059641
Not there, but some questions:

>What do you do
>How much does it cost to live there
>>
>>1061516
From what a can piece together from being a huge faggot. MMR(metro manila) is bretty expensive(500-1000/mo)USD. Assuming you want to live like a white person. If you can exist in the provinces it is quite cheap like 300-700 USD.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.