[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sweeden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 480px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (1 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
480px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png
1 KB, 480x300
Im going to study aborad in sweeden for about 2 weeks in between may and june, it would be helpful for me to know (stockholm)
>drinking laws and how people regulate them at bars and restaurants
>suggested restaurants and places to eat
>historic landmarks to visit
>dangerous places not to visit (please dont troll my life is on the line on this one)
>good night clubs
>things i can do in america that i cant do in sweeden? (If theres anything)
Anything helps! Please no rude respones or trolls
>>
Fellow swede here!
>drinking laws and how people regulate them at bars and restaurants
if a policeman sees you drinking alcohol outside, he will just take it away from you unless you are >20 y.o
Bars and restaurants = 18yrs to buy alcohol
Systembolaget is where you get alcohol >3.5% but you need to be 20 y.o to enter/buy
>historic landmarks
really? none that I would say are worth the visit.
>dangerous places
stay in the light?
>good night clubs
Since you will be in stockholm there will be alot of night clubs, basically any is good I would presume but keep in mind you have to be atleast 18 to enter, in some cases 20.
>things i can do in america that i cant do in sweeden?

Well, you can't buy a gun legally.
>>
>>1059231

>dangerous places not to visit

despite what you'll read on this website there are no dangerous places. even the "wild no go zone" of Rosengard in Malmo is completely safe
>>
>>1059485

Bars can have induvidual age-limits, some may not accept people under 21, some even as high as 25, depending what clientele they want. But yes the legal minimum is 18.

Also they can and will throw you out if you look too drunk. They are very tough with serving license here, and the rules says they can't serve to someone who is "visibly intoxicated". So don't be surprised if that happens.

>>1059231

Don't listen to the other Swedeannon. I would visit Skansen, nice combination zoo/historical heritage zone. The archipelago is highly recommended if you can find some nice activity there, there's bound to be some in may/june.

Plenty of museums if that's your thing... local favourite is the Vasa musem, big old ship they fished out of the archipelago.

The castle and old town are also popular tourist routes. I just wouldn't eat in old town, they'll fucking rob you.

Take a trip to Visby on Gotland if you have time for the real medieval town experience
>>
>>1059231
JUST
>>
File: towelman.jpg (514 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
towelman.jpg
514 KB, 1280x720
>>1059231
Remember to bring a towel
>>
>>1059851
Jurassic Park (aka Palace) in Gothenburg has an age limit of 30
>>
come to Vårby, very nice area, no crime or hooligans
>>
LÖJUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDSKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG

Soundforest

very moist place
>>
>>1059231
>>1056607
>>
I would eat kebabpizza, drink Åbro 7.3% from systembolaget and dp it on a park bench around 12 am, since this is completely acceptable as lunch.

>we denmark now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.