[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Airline Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: southwest.jpg (160 KB, 1641x654) Image search: [Google]
southwest.jpg
160 KB, 1641x654
Which airline is the best and why is it pic related?
>>
That's not IcelandAir
>>
I've only flown United and American. United's 737 was nicer than American's in terms of features but I enjoyed my flights on American more.
>>
>>1059215
You clearly enjoy being constantly late and treated like cattle. Good for you, OP.
>>
The best airline is the one that gets you here you want to go with minimal hassles and the best price.

Some airlines are better than others but they are all spending time in a small cold can in an uncomfortable seat, time that you have to kill to get to the fun part of travel.
>>
As long as the booze is free I don't care
>>
>>1059215
>An american carrier
>best
pic one
>>
WestJet
>>
File: Lingus5AR.jpg (692 KB, 1600x1082) Image search: [Google]
Lingus5AR.jpg
692 KB, 1600x1082
anyone ever flown on Aer Lingus? First time ever flying on a non US-Flagged carrier. Flight is on monday, Dulles Int'l (Washington DC) to Dublin on a B-757, and then Dublin-Rome on a A320.
>>
File: emirates-number-contact.jpg (542 KB, 1600x1199) Image search: [Google]
emirates-number-contact.jpg
542 KB, 1600x1199
Pic related
>>
>>1059215
I fucking hate their "first come first serve" philosophy on seats.
>>
>>1060617
This. All fucking day.
>>
>>1059215
False.
Singapore airlines. They give you hot towels to wipe down your gooch with, unlimited free alcohol, nice seats, sexualized flight attendants
>>
>>1060873
Im pretty sure they cut me off during a transatlantic flight. I just kept ordering glass after glass of wine, easily over 25. Didnt even black out. After about glass 6 where the flight attendant immediately brought me wine after i rang the bell, i think they started giving me alcohol free wine.
>>
how is Jet Blue? I have a friend about to start working for them.
>>
>>1059228
2 of the worst of the majors. I feel sorry for you.
>>
I'm Diamond on Delta and Executive Platinum on American.

Delta they pretty much suck your dick, and they seem to have the most pleasant flight attendants.

American Airlines went from decent, to borderline ghetto thanks to the US air takeover. They fly the nicest planes JFK-LHR sadly, and I can basically get 2 RT FC tickets to asia every year with my miles, so it's not too bad.

Shit tier:
United (used to be decent, but it's impossible to get upgraded anymore)
spirit
>>
>>1060695
this

pic related is my favorite. free ninkasi at 7:30 in the morning? fuck yeah!
>>
>>1059476
Yeah, flew last summer from Toronto to Dublin, and it was pretty good, meal was good, staff was really good and it was a good flight.
>>
Air Canada. North America's best. Virgin aint so bad either, but you'll be flying with a bunch of yuppie and hipster cucks
>>
File: kaitak.jpg (38 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
kaitak.jpg
38 KB, 600x250
>>1059215
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.