[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /trv/ I'd like to propose to my girlfriend somewhere
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: WP_20151026_21_57_12_Pro.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151026_21_57_12_Pro.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Hi /trv/

I'd like to propose to my girlfriend somewhere with stunning scenery and pretty special. Any ideas?

Considered the above but it's way too touristy and the fact you have to queue for an hour to get back down would probably ruin things.
>>
Dinner at the Burj Al Arab
>>
>>1059213
Sure if OP got the money, you can't just walk there and have dinner. You must live at the hotel and that costs at 23k dollars for the cheapest room
>>
>>1059206
I was there two weeks ago, it's really beautiful down at the ground of the burj khalifa aswell, after 18:30 they play music and have a fountain show every half hour, google it my friend.
>>
>>1059248
I've seen the fountains, but there're so many people, it just doesn't feel all that special.

>>1059213
>>1059246
Yeah, I'm certainly not rolling in cash. I spent all my money on a sports car a few years ago, and that was a bad move.
>>
File: gergervvd.jpg (651 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
gergervvd.jpg
651 KB, 1600x1063
>>1059206
What about the Iguazu falls in Brasil/Argentina?
If you stay in the Sheraton on the Argentinian side you have the luxury to sleep within the nationalpark and get a about 2h early access in the morning. So you could propose in front of the falls before the first normal tourists can even get in.

Not super cheap but doable.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.