[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What cities in Euroland are best for gay nightlife? In contrast,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
What cities in Euroland are best for gay nightlife?

In contrast, what cities worth visiting are homophobic enough that I should probably avoid acting faggy? (I'm no flamer, but I'm not the most heterosexual looking either)
>>
Are you worried that people will give you a dirty look or that you will be assaulted?

Big difference , you can go anywhere in the US and be safe from the second but in parts of the south you may get a few sneers.
I would stay out of any place with crazy religions like the middle east or africa
>>
>>1058766
Berlin, Amsterdam, maybe Copenhagen.

I was there last weekend, saw some pretty faggy shit there and nobody cares. Most nightclubs have regular gay evens.
>>
>>1058766
London, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm, plus the Greek homo-resorts.

Most homophobic, the further east and south you go generally speaking.
>>
>>1058776
I understand that in 2015 in most wealthy, not Muslim nations at worst I'll get a sneer unless I'm exceptionally unlucky, but in terms of social climate and enjoying myself travelling I find it best to avoid offending locals.
>>
Berlin, Bruxelles, Amsterdam
>>
if youre gay in belgrade people will probably stomp your head in
>>
>>1058796
Bad idea, Brussels is around 1/4 Muslim according to official statistics

OP, big German cities like Berlin, Hamburg and Munich won't disappoint. Vienna is too stuffy and uptight, there's nothing to do in Scandinavia and Italians are douches that are too prideful to suck a dick (bottom paradise though).
>>
>>1059016
There was a huge gay pride party in BXL last year and also there's a street with pretty much only gay bars near grande place.
Yeah there are fundamentalist muslims, but they live in areas that you wouldn't go to anyway as a tourist.

Not sure about munich. I mean I've never heard about the gay scene, but the city is generally pretty stuck up. Berlin and Hamburg sounds about right though, but don't forget that cologne is considered to be the inofficial gay capital of Germany.

And well I'd probably avoid Eastern Europe as a homosexual.
>>
>>1058766

People are going to say Amsterdam in this thread. Sure there is gay nightlife in Amsterdam but if you happen to run into muslims/north africans you might just get the shit beaten out of you.
>>
>>1059060

Amsterdamfag here

Those Muslims aren't a problem anymore, they appeared a couple of times on the news for doing that. Now-a-days if the Popo catches you doing that, your sentence will go up by 150%.

Also, assuming you as a tourist will stay in the city center anyway, so that is no problem at all.

There is a whole street in Amsterdam with gaybars, they all have the rainbow flag outside
>>
>>1059282
I found Thermos day and night to be great. Apparently they've closed but I'm sure there are new ones.
>>
File: 12879002.png (108 KB, 370x252) Image search: [Google]
12879002.png
108 KB, 370x252
>>
>>1059016
>madame moustache
>the dansez-vous parties
>the mon cul ta praline parties
>chez maman

dont tell me there is no queer nightlife in brxl... it's brilliant!

Cologne actually prides itself as being the gay capital of Germany. I don't believe it, though...
>>
>>1058781
>>1059016

would disagree with the South being homophobic. its rather a rural vs urban thing, as anywhere else in the world. in Spain for example places like Barcelona, Madrid or Granada have a great reputation for gay night life although the country itself has a reputation of being machismo homophobic. Granada being notorious for the three m: mujeres, mulattos, maricones (women, blacks, gays)
>>
>>1058781
are Greek homo resorts (and other party resorts of the kind, like in croatia) worth it? They seem like horrid tourist traps.
>>
Cologne (Köln), Germany
>>
Brighton. Even the straight people who live there are complete fucking poofs
>>
Moscow, Gorky Park at 2 August. You are welcome with rainbow flag.
>>
obviously bigger cities have more gays

generalizing you could say that people on the eastern side of the Berlin Wall are kinda homophobic while it's good on the western side, this doesn't apply for Berlin tho
>>
Barcelona
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaixample

And Sitges too especially in summer
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.