[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: hfdjjj.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hfdjjj.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
New Japan General since the old one is nearing the bump limit:

As always, feel free to ask about:
>Traveling to Japan
>Living in Japan
>Teaching in Japan
>Joining the Yakuza

Also info on prostitution http://rockitreports.com/category/sex-in-tokyo/

Please check the /trv/ sticky before asking questions. It's filled with links to great resources, many of them specific to Japan travel.

Old thread is here:
>>1054662
>>
What are some of the best rural areas? I wanna experience the non non.
>>
What an ugly OP pic
>>
>>1057505
Nara
>>
>>1057514
>not surrendering to based Black Diamond
>>
Anyone had any experience getting into clubs underage?

I've got tickets to see Theo Parrish play a club in Tokyo on NYE. Me and my gf are both 19 (however look like were in our early 20's).

How will we fair getting into the club if were not 20? It's called Sound Vision Museum. I've heard they're pretty lenient With westerns. Anyone had a similar situation?
>>
>>1057505
takayama
>>
Anyone ever been to Disneyland Sea in Tokyo? I'm scheduled to go this Thursday and am looking for any tips anyone could offer, thanks!
>>
>>1057401
Do you know a good hotel in Shinjuku? My budget for the hotel is 1300€
>>
>>1057587
per night?
>>
>>1057597
Total. I'm planning to spend 14 days on Tokyo.
>>
>>1057587
just use airbnb bro.
>>
>>1057585
DisneySea will open at 8.30 on Thursday so if you haven't got your tickets yet (which you can get in advance from some Disney Stores) I would get there for no later that 7.30. You can also get English maps and show guides where you buy tickets.

Decide what ride you don't want to miss and go get a fast track ticket for it (like power walk to that ride, everyone will be going to get fast passes, when I went last year the Toy Story ride was the most popular), after that queue up and go on another ride until it's your fast pass time. After you have been on your fast track ride go get another fast track pass (you can only have one at a time) and rinse and repeat. When you first enter the park I find most queues to be no more that a 15 minute wait, providing you get to the park relatively early and you're not the last person in.

If you're not bothered about any of the shows that are going on that's a good time to check out shops as everyone will be at a show and it will be relatively quiet. Other wise just check out the shops anytime other than the end of the day, they will be packed.

I found the restaurants to be meh but i loved all the little carts and stores selling food. Popcorn lines can get surprisingly long but I never waited more than 10 minutes for anything regarding food.

Also don't miss the Fantasmic show.
>>
>>1057601
Never, I'd rather die.
>>
File: 1347899861612.png (179 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
1347899861612.png
179 KB, 373x327
>>1057620
wew, lad
>>
>>1057401
so i leave for japan in 15 days, barely anythings planned this time around, and just realised how much room snowboard boots take up.

It wont be too bad once i get to japan, i can string the boots up on the outside of my pack, but getting all my gear there is going to be a headache and a half. Hopefully once my new board bag comes in i can fit boots and bindings in there too?

Anyone else going to be hanging out in the tokyo area on xmas and new years?
>>
>>1057608
My date and I are scheduled to meet up at 8am in the morning before heading off to there. I checked google maps and it says it should take about 45mins from where we are, do you think we'll be alright?

In your opinion which rides were the most popular and worthwhile to attend?

I'm sorry for all the questions, my date is a Japanese native who's never been to Disneyland before and is very keen on going. She set this up as a first date for us, so I'm under a lot of pressure to make this a memorable experience for her.

Thanks!
>>
>>1057547
I'm 19 and look younger than that. Having said that I was let into a bar the other night without any need for ID. So I'd say give it a go. If not, the worst that could happen is they say no.
>>
File: IMG_20151204_153634.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151204_153634.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
So my friend and I are in Miyagi for about two weeks now and then I head back to Australia. What's been your experiences with Miyagi? Where did you go? What did you think was good?

(I wanna be amazed and have some fun before I leave so nothing mediocre like fish markets.)
>>
>>1057547
Went there yday and the bouncers asked for id but I got in because I showed them a photoshopped pic of my passport on the phone.
>>
>>1057750
Sound museum is a nightclub. Not a bar.
>>
>>1057756
Never been, but try the Cat Island, Tashirojima?
>>
Anybody in nagoya??

Will be around for a month, so definitely traveling in and around the country.

Lets party
>>
Is Fukuoka, Nagoya or Sapporo cheapest when it comes to AirBnB and the general cost of living?

Also how common is long term AirBnB in Japan (let's say a month and more)?
>>
>>1057505
Toyohashi
>>
>>1057879
>Also how common is long term AirBnB in Japan (let's say a month and more)?
Individual owners. Individual answers.
>>
>>1057748
I personally would try and get there earlier. Every time I have been I get there at least an hour before it opens already with my tickets. There will be people queuing both for tickets and a separate line to get into the park. I'm not saying you won't be able to get tickets or into the park if you get there later just be prepared for a long queue and that the early fast track passes for rides will run out and will be later times.

My favorite rides are the Indiana Jones Ride, Journey to the Center of the Earth and the Tower of Terror. Toy Story Mania is probably the ride everyone will be racing to for a fast track ticket. The Toy Story ride is fun (you basically ride around with a toy gun and play mini games) however I wouldn't bother wasting time trying to get a fast track ticket that probably won't be usable until the afternoon.
Also don't wast time going on the Raging Spirit roller coaster.
>>
>>1057879
I'm staying in an AirBnB apartment for a month, there were no problems.
>>
>>1057879
Most places I looked at in Tokyo listed the prices for a week and a month.
>>
I'm going for two weeks in April. I'll need internet for train info, getting around and general info

should I get a 3G sim card, or a pocket wifi? What's the cheaper option, and does one have more coverage and better signal than the other?
>>
>>1057985
A lot of AirBnB places offer a pocket wifi during your stay. When I know I won't have a connection I bookmark places on google maps, and then just use the GPS to naviagte. Also screenshots of google maps direction. Getting a pocket something for emergencies is probably better but that's how I get around.
>>
>>1057401
Just booked a flight to Japan to visit some colleagues in Tokyo. I will be arrive the April 29, i hear that the cherry blossoms are around that time. Where to go during beginning of may?
>>
>>1058016
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but cherry blossoms in Tokyo generally happen in late March. Late April they will be long gone.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (30 KB, 757x194) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
30 KB, 757x194
Had anyone used Go Go Nihon? How does it work? I have to pay? How much? Please en my angst trying to find answers to my questions
>>
how cheap was your flight to japan? ive never been on a plane so i was wondering if prices are usually this high(1900) or because its super early, planning on going next june.
>>
>>1058067
What currency in American dollars it's usually $1100-1300
>>
>>1058075
burgerbucks, and maybe its too early then? what websites are recommended for flights
>>
>>1058076
Google Flights
>>
>Check out Kawaramachi, Kyoto just to walk around the place
>Highschool girls handing out pamphlet to all the other japs(not gaijin) for hostess bars and places.
>Guys drenched in makeup looking like a jap boyband performing on corner of streets infront of bunches of girls
>Men standing on the street ushering single folk into bars
I thought this was a meme or just something the western media really latched onto.
Why does the japanese nightlife feel so fake(other than pre-organized karaoke groups and drunk businessmen)? I mean, west bars/dance joints serve the purpose of actually meeting people who are there to meet people as well or just having a good time with people you know. If the person you're meeting just serves the purpose of draining your wallet and not actually building bonds it makes the night out in the first place a bit pointless. Sure you could say "it makes me feel good" but there's no way that's sustainable, no wonder japanese men are staying at home when what's behind the computer screen is just as real as what's out on a friday night.
This is going to be worse in tokyo when I get there isn't it?
>>
Hey, My friends and I are going to Japan next September and looking for recommendations on places and areas to stay while there. Looking to go to Tokyo and possibly Osaka. We're going for 14 days. Should we look into Airbnb or Hotels? My friend said that Airbnb you like with a host family?
>>
>>1058109
AirBnB you can share a room with others like a hostel, get a private room in someone's house or get the whole place. Just check out the site. Look at a map of Tokyo and see where the Yamanote Circle line and find a place near there. You can get to anywhere in Tokyo easily from there.
>>
Best place to enjoy Kobe beef?
>>
>>1058125
Kobe
>>
Anybody in osaka or kyoto want to meetup for drinks in the next few nights?
>>
Can you guys tell me about the weather in Kyushu in winter? Do you need a thicker jacket or is a sweater ok? I'll be there and I'd to like to avoid packing too much stuff.
>>
>>1058125
Matsuzaka beef is actually what you want
>>
>>1058077
I keep seeing people recommend this and it way over priced compared to Kayak
>>
>>1058139
I'll be heading over to Osaka from Tokyo this Sunday if you're still around/available?
>>
File: IMG_1980.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1980.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>1058125
If your accommodations has a stove, you can go to the supermarket and purchase good quality Wagyu beef and cook it yourself at a fraction of the cost.

Pic related, my dinner.
>>
>>1058165
Will be, email [email protected], I have line too.
>>
Anyone know any all night going ons in shabuya? If anyone wants to meet up I'm out and about
26m from LA
>>
Can you drink tap water? Is it safe?
>>
>>1058192
yes and yes.
>>
>>1058167
>$18 for 233g of steak
holy shit japan is expensive
>>
>>1058195
Or you're just dumb.
>>
>>1058196
i dunno family member, i can't read moon runes
I see:
<nip shit> 233g
<nip shit 100g> 950
<big numbers> 2213
which implies to me that you paid 2213 yen for 233g of meat at a price of 950 yen / 100g
>>
>>1058201
If you were following the conversation you'd probably realize it's what is touted as some of the most quality beef in the world. But of course you aren't, you're just looking at the pretty pictures.
>>
>>1058207
Different person, but is that the beef from Shokugeki no Soma?
>>
I was going to study for a year in Sendai. Is it hard making friends in Japan as a foreigner? Is there anything else that I should be worried about?

Also, can anyone give me a short, unbiased, and first hand experience explanation with the radiation situation? All I'm finding online is scare stuff and I think it's all bullshit.
>>
>>1058210
Sendai, pop. 1 million. You think with a population of 1 million, radiation would be a problem?
>>
Anyone know of any decent places to check out in Japan that aren't on "top things to do in japan" websites. Looking for hidden gems in Tokyo, Osaka (and the surrounding areas of Osaka). Restaurants, shopping, activities anything.
>>
>>1058207
no food in the world is worth that much money lol
>>
Going to tokyo next month and I want to see some really weird, fucked up shit. like avantgarde performances, noise show, even something like women getting naked and pissing everywhere.

any advice or suggestions on where to go, venues to check out, what to look for to see something like this? the more weird/fucked up, the better.
>>
Earlier this year I bought a plane ticket for 1100$ for october/november, but when I went to buy one for next August I'm not seeing anything for less than 1800$, is it really going to be that expensive or is it just a temporary thing where prices are fucked up for Christmas shoppers
>>
>>1058333
tickets in that range aren't unusual but this certainly isn't the cheapest time of year to buy
>>
>>1058333
Unfortunately that's one of the high seasons for travel in Japan so that's the norm. You might get lucky and catch something a little cheaper, but not by much, maybe $1600?
>>
What's the best, safest way to take dosh to Japan? Take cash over there and exchange once there? Withdraw from bank once in Japan and exchange?
>>
>>1058379
If you want the "safest" option, it'd definitely be withdrawing in Japan. Best is trickier; it depends on a lot of factors like what exchange rate you can get locally and how safe you feel with wads of cash in your area or the airport.

Personally, I carried $1000 onto the plane with me (hidden in my shirt) since I decided to exchange at the airport in Japan.
>>
>>1058381
Is it easy to withdraw money from a foreign bank like that? I'm going to my bank tomorrow to ask more information.
>>
>>1058379
I would be to check with your bank before you go to see if you can order foreign currency. I have WellsFargo they can get it to you within a couple of days.
>>
>>1058385
Yeah, if you're at a really good bank they might not even charge you international withdrawal fees, which would easily make that the best choice.

When you call them ask for some exchange offices around the area, gather their prices then compare them to the rate you can get in japan whichever of the 3 (intl withdrawal, domestic exchange, intl exchange) and pick the cheapest
>>
>>1058389
>>1058387
Sounds good, thanks a bunch.
>>
>>1058381
Regularly carry just under the 10k declaration limit all the time no sweat in Japan
>>
Does anyone have experience with Hakone's hot springs? Or just general thoughts on the city? Worth spending a day or two?
>>
Good clubbing spots on a Thursday? Roppongi? Ginza?
>>
Speaking of cash does 7 Eleven have a decent exchange rate compared to the airport?
>>
I'm planning on WWOOFing for a year, what can I do to prepare myself?
>>
Planning on WWOOFing for a year, what should I do to prepare myself?
>>
What's that site for getting good hostels/rented houses in Japan?
>>
So I'm travelling around Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima and Hakone. I'm wondering if the railpass worth $650 is worth it if i'm there for 21 nights?

Could anyone enlighten me?
>>
>>1058435
Yes. If you're going to more than 2 cities then the rail pass is a good idea to buy. Get one that only lasts as long as you need it. So if you're spending a couple days in City One, set it up to be picked up on the last day there so you can waste the least amount of money with it.
>>
>>1058437
Thank you for the quick response. I'll make sure I get one soon.
>>
>>1058438
no problem. Have fun.
>>
>>1058435
This question comes up in literally every thread. Would anyone be willing to write a brief write-up about the railpass being worth it depending on the situation?

As I am a resident I have no experience with the railpass and don't know much about it. Maybe someone with the traveler's perspective could write a little blurb about the railpass that we could copypasta at the top of every new thread. Just a thought.

The general consensus seems to be that it's worth it.
>>
>>1058454
I second this, it does seem like a good idea.
>>
Quick, where do I buy condoms that aren't half the size of a trojan? Preferably not online.
>>
>>1058459
Go to a sex store in akiba, or a donkihote.
>>
>>1058460
I'm in Kansai. I think there's a Don quixote near me. Thank m8.
>>
>>1058459
If you go to Don Quixote look for the Sugami Value Pack. It's 20 condoms for like 1,000 yen. They're lubricated and they fit like Trojans, at least for me. You can't go wrong. Okamoto condoms don't fit me right and it's like 900 yen for a six pack. Rip off.
>>
>>1058459
>Quick
>Preferably not online
Why? You got lucky? And are in a rush to fuck?
>>
>>1058459
I'm not sure if it a chain but in shinjukju station there is "american pharmacy" which sells Durex as well as normal deo and american candies and chzapsticks which in always enjoyed
>>
>>1058400
I only went to yusan or whatever the public bath park is called asnwell as the familymart over there but the feelinds and smells had me wanting to retire their. I wish I could've spend the night their to be more of a help but I think the yuusan park was worth it if you're living there or have a decent amount of free time in Japan to just reklax
>>
>>1058462
there's a huge donkihote in Minami, Osaka
>>
File: IMG_20150826_122028.jpg (656 KB, 1382x1382) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150826_122028.jpg
656 KB, 1382x1382
In about 1 year I will have my undergrad in English lit from a city university in NYC. I know it's possible to get a job teaching the language in Japan, but what about the literature as well? I would really consider doing so if it would mean a slightly better pay. (However idk any japanese)

Also, I watched videos of the apartments they give to teachers teaching only the language and holy shit I would not want to live there. If I get a job teaching just the language would I be able to afford a decent sized apartment based on my salary? This is an experience I would really love to try out for a year or two. Can any other anons tell me what it's like and how it compares to living in America/NYC? What are the best programs cities to look into?

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but if I go thru with it this would be the biggest decision/change I will have made in my life.
>>
>>1058503
Just check out ESL. You don't even have to have a degree in english or anything teaching related - as long as you have a degree in SOMETHING it's fairly easy to go abroad for a year (or less, and then renew) in several asian countries. A lot of people I know have really enjoyed china since they suck our dicks (literally and figuratively) over there. You'll be living in a shitty apartment either way, but don't let that stop you anon.
>>
>>1058400
yes, very nice city. Spent two days there myself, would go again
>>1058424
yes
>>1058431
I prefer booking for mostly everything, they have hostels, guesthouses and hotels
>>
For people that have gone to Japan... What is your most memorable experience? Can be funny, happy, sad or anything like that.
>>
>>1058523
At the time I was staying in a dorm in Fukuoka as part of a university study tour.
[spoiler]I had been sick for a few days so it was the first time I left the dorm since getting sick. Some friends had told me about the nearby bookoff so I went there. After finding a few cool books and just as I was leaving the store it started to rain. I waited inside and picked up a loli h-manga as a gag Christmas gift for a friend. (the colour his face turned when receiving it was hilarious.) After about 10 minutes the rain stopped so I started walking back. Along the way I found a taiyaki shop and bought a few choco custard. further down I got a bottle of water from the vending machine. After about a 40 meters I stopped to drink it. Just then the afternoon sun shone through the clouds and it hit me that I was experiencing a moment where everything was perfect.[/spoiler]
It's one of my top 3 moments in life.
>>
Anyone have experience going to Koya san? I want to make a pilgrimage like trip there by myself and I was wondering what other experiences are like
>>
>>1058523
most memorable experiences were probably
>teen girl masturbating to me on the train
>waking up in a hospital after a black out night in Tokyo
>meeting a q;t while traveling, hooking up with her and changing my travel plans to stay with her for a few days

Also just in general awesome experiences tied to places, e.g. chilling in an outdoor onsen in the middle of the forest, next to a river on a perfect autumn day, walking around Nokonoshima Island in summer, lying on the rooftop of my hostel in Ishigaki, looking at the most beautiful starry sky I've ever seen while counting shooting stars (easily saw 3-4 in just one hour), climbing Mt. Fuji with nothing more to eat than a pack of green tea kit kat I bought at the souvenir store, biking around Kuroshima Island for 5 hours at a time, meeting only 1 person on the way and not a single car etc. etc.

It's an awesome country m8
>>
>>1058400
I spent a day and half there, did the circle route and stayed overnight at a ryokan. I enjoyed it and would go back. I don't think you need more than 1-2 days there.

>>1058435
despite what others are saying, it may NOT be worth it depending on your itinerary and which rail pass you get: 7d, 14d, or 21d? I can tell you right now if you buy the 21d pass and only visit those places, you just lost a lot of money. Let's look at ticket prices:
Tokyo to Kyoto: 8210¥
Kyoto to Hiroshima: 6480¥
Hiroshima to Tokyo: 11660¥
Tokyo to Odawara (you transfer here and need to take a private rail to Hakone): 1490¥ x2 (for your return trip)
Total ticket cost: 29330¥
These are the prices for Reserved seats. If you take an Unreserved car, you of course will pay less.

Price of JR pass (Ordinary; Green costs more):
7 day: 29110¥
14d: 46390¥
21d: 59350¥

You can see that only the 7d Ordinary pass would be barely worth it for your itinerary. So unless you are traveling to all those places within a 7 day period, I do not recommend you get a JR pass.

>>1058454
It is hard to write a blurb because everyone has different travel plans. In general, the 7d pass is almost always worth it as long as you go to Tokyo-Hiroshima and back, along with stopping along the major cities (Kyoto, Osaka, etc). Not everyone goes out that far or even visits all these cities, and of course not everyone visits all these cities within 7 days. The best way to figure out if it's worth it is to just plug your trip into hyperdia and tally up the numbers yourself. If we're going to have any copypasta, it should be something like:

Should I get a JR Pass?
>http://www.hyperdia.com/en/
Plug your itinerary into Hyperdia to determine ticket costs, then compare to the below JR Pass options:
>7 day Pass: 29,110¥
>14 day Pass: 46,390¥
>21 day Pass: 59,350¥
>>
>>1058523
I've got a few
>eating/drinking at an izakaya with some of your buddies in some unkown alley while it's raining outside
>eating some good hot soup in a restaurant on a cold winter day
>clubbing/partying till the morning hours and not thinking about who will be the designated driver
sad will be
>being far from your family
>leaving parents alone
>seeing a woman be uncomfortable on the train because of a chikan
>close friend suicide

How do you guys justify going while leaving your family behind? Especially when their not for it.
>>
>>1058211
Yeah, that's why I think it's all bullshit.

Is it hard making friends as a gaijin, though?
>>
All I hear about Tokyo nightlife is the clubbing scene.

Is there anything other than that to it?
>>
>>1058599
Friends with Japanese people or other gaijins?
With Japanese people you'd need to know Japanese.
With Gaijing well it's gaijins just like anywhere else. Although a good chunk of them are retarded
>>
>>1058523
Stayed overnight at a cyber cafe in order to attend the tuna auction in Tsukiji. They have booth sets up like cubicles with office chairs, computer, the works. Took a quick power nap before the auction. Woke up, stood up to stretch and saw a guy jacking off to hentai in the booth across from me... >,>
>>
>>1058599
It's not hard to make friends with regular Japanese people, provided they speak a bit of English, or vice versa you speak a little Japanese. But often there's an ulterior motive on their part to being friends with you,and its just to use you to practice their English.
>>
>>1058603
>With Japanese people you'd need to know Japanese.

That's not necessarily true. There are a fair number of Japanese who speak English fairly well to well. Look on Interpals.
>>
>>1058616
Also, if you're a learner, there's nothing better than a Japanese person who knows little to no English.
>>
>>1058613
Samething the other way
>>1058617
>>
>>1058611
I hope you weren't like those retarded tourists who stand in their way. I can imagine going to a fast paced stressful work while a gaijin is blocking your way.
The Tsukji guys liked the publicity in the beginning but now it's becoming an annoyance.
>jacking off to hentai
That's the way it should be. No shame.
>>
>>1058613
Don't know why people look at it as something bad. It's just something to use as a tool to make friends. Who knows maybe they will be your best bud.
>>
>>1058620
Wait till you get cut off from any further contact cold turkey with no reason/explanation given, than you'll feel like a chump who was used and abused.
>>
>>1058602
Clubs and bars is the definition of "nightlife"
>>
>>1058623
It's not always going to be positive. But if it clicks, good. You should be able to see quickly if it workout or not.
>>
>>1058602
What else is there to 'nightlife' other than bars and clubs?
You can walk around and people watch if you want.
>>
>>1058623
This happens a lot outside of Japan too

This happens to other Japanese people inside Japan a lot too
>>
>>1058309
Nobody with any experience of things like this?
>>
>>1058633
Its way more annoying with Japanese girls. Usually you can get a vibe from other girls.

You can use the exact same lines with three different girls and get the exact same into it response from all three. One will be trying to fuck that night, one will drag it out and only fuck if you put in the time, and one will just suddenly stop reading all of your line messages. You will have no idea which girl is which until it happens
>>
>>1058636
I went to the show with the girl who pissed on stage. The club was called Bar Poo. I don't think they do AV shows that often though.
>>
File: fushimi inari.jpg (75 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
fushimi inari.jpg
75 KB, 736x460
>>1058523
Walking back down Fushimi Inari at night. This is the only picture I could find that comes close to showing how beautiful is was.
>>
>>1058646
Looks chill. No wild animals?
>>
>>1058643
From "other girls" all over the world, or girls that come from the same culture/natively speak the same language as you?

I can't really deny whether it's more annoying to you when Japanese girls do it. I just know most American women I've dated fit into those 3 categories too (tho obviously using something other than line). Try not to get a chip on your shoulder about an entire race/gender. It's not healthy.
>>
>>1058625
>>1058629
Not OP, but what about the arcade scene? Does anybody have experience with the Japanese FGC?
>>
Other than Club Sega, I don't really know of any Tokyo arcades. Anyone have some recommendations?
>>
>>1058652
They're all basically the same, but they might not have the one specific game you really want to play.
>>
>>1058650
Arcades are not part of the nightlife scene. They close. And yes, they're pretty much the same.
>>
Traveling to Tokyo in Late March/April. Any suggestions as to what I should book in advance? Ghibli museum? Highly recommended High end restaurants ???
>>
>>1058650
Karaoke at night time is good but it's not nightlife
>>
>>1058663
highend restaurants are not a good ROI in Tokyo. Plenty of good food in the sub $100.00 range
>>
Korean terrorist carried the bomb explosives and Timer in the airline luggage.
http://www.sankei.com/affairs/news/151211/afr1512110002-n1.html
>>
I'm spending two weeks with some friends in Tokyo soon. We are thinking of seeing something outside of Tokyo, preferably in the North but we're limited by having little time, not wanting to pay for additional accommodation and having little knowledge of the area.
Are there any neat places you can grab the shinkansen to, do some fun stuff and then go back to Tokyo within the one day?
>>
>>1058677
Go to Kamakura. Mini Kyoto and you don't even need to take the shinkansen. See the Great Buddha statue. If you dont mind shinkansen you could go to the monkey park in Nagano in a day if you go early.
>>
File: 1384545806596.png (74 KB, 333x282) Image search: [Google]
1384545806596.png
74 KB, 333x282
>>1058679
Thanks anon, I'll look into those.
>>
Can anyone recommend a place to watch UFC? Missing these great fights!
>>
>>1058648
There were about a dozen cats we spotted on the way up. Probably some foxes somewhere. It's a pretty busy tourist spot and well lit at night.
>>
File: tumblr_lyjm3ijFcG1qd4n9xo1_500.png (186 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lyjm3ijFcG1qd4n9xo1_500.png
186 KB, 500x375
Going to work in Japan for a couple of months, does any one know good websites to look for a room / apartment?
>>
>>1058689
Your company really isnt helping you? What a crock of shit.
>>
>>1058652
If you like shmups and fighting games then check out hey (hirose entertainment yard) in akiba. I spent a good chunk of time there playing dariusburst and ikaruga.

>>1058663
If you want to go to the Ghibli museum then you need a to reserve a ticket before going. Reservations begin 3 months in advance; they don't allow you to purchase at the door.
>>
>>1058704
>they don't allow you to purchase at the door.
This. Greeter at the door seemed panicked any time he sees gaijin approaching because I'm sure he's used to having to try and turn away spaghetti tastic weebs who didn't know about the reservation
>>
File: 233343.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
233343.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>1058706
>But in muh m'erica we can buy at the door
>Japanese people are so racist
>>
The reservation shit with the Ghibli museum is insane. Like, it's not THAT great. Waaay overhyped.
>>
>>1058714
To you...
>>
Anyone coming out to shibuya tonight?
>>
>>1057587
Plenty of capsule hotels for hella cheap
>>
>>1057985
3g sim. If i remember correctly they are around 80 bucks for a gb?
>>
>>1058016
The cherry blossoms are beautiful but I think the end of april is the tail end of blossom season. They tend to start south and head north. Might wanna make a trip to northern province to get a look at them
>>
Cant remember where in Tokyo, but the Ybisu beer grounds is AMAZING. Seriously check that shit out!
>>
>>1058716
I like Ghibli movies. But, really, it's not worth booking 3 months in advance for. It's overrated and overhyped.
>>
>>1058516
Seriously, the amount of time you'll be spwnding in your apartment other than sleeping is negligible. DO NOT let something as small as a tiny apartment get in your way of a potentially life changing experience
>>
>>1058523
1st trip in 2014, met some randos outside a bar in Adachi, Tokyo. One had a ramones t shirt on and we dtarted talking about american bands, both turned out to be wngineers/scientists. They took us to a karaoke bar and bought us drinks. Never learned their name, but I'll never forget their voices.

2nd trip in 2015, buddy and me went to a small bar in adachi. Foreigners had clearly not come to that part of town often, as the bar went totally silent when we entered. Everyone was hella friendly, bought us drinks and food. Bar owner requested pictures with us, right nefore the shot was taken he grabbed our dicks. Turns out that's a thing in Japan.

Also, never be afraid to hit up dive bars, my best experiences were at shitty hole in the wall standing bars
>>
File: 1445097363343.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1445097363343.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>>1058772
>right nefore the shot was taken he grabbed our dicks. Turns out that's a thing in Japan.
Sure you weren't in a gay bar?
>>
>>1058542
>teen girl masturbating to me on the train
Impressive
>>
Does anyone have any advice or experience with buying concert tickets outside of Japan?
>>
>>1058772

>met some randos
Wow you sound so cool.

>Turns out that's a thing in Japan.
It's not.

So in summation, the highlight of your trip was: socializing
That's so perfect for some weird 4chan weeb. It's like poetry.
>>
File: Odawara train.jpg (165 KB, 1150x2048) Image search: [Google]
Odawara train.jpg
165 KB, 1150x2048
>>1058714
>>1058765
I think it largely depends on your interests, although I'm sure many people will find it not worth the time and money to visit. Since you need to book 3 months in advance, you're most likely doing it in your home country via a travel agency. I paid $28 total for mine (ticket price, shipping, service fee), and also taking into account the cost to actually get there from tokyo (¥610 oneway for train and bus), you're looking at a pretty expensive ticket for a museum that only takes 2 hours to get through if you really take your time (there are only 3 small rooms displaying content, the cinema which plays a 15ish minute short film, the catbus room for kids only (I asked), the roof with one sculpture, and the souvenir shop). That being said, if you love animation (which I do) then the museum is fantastic. There are original sketches and art covering the walls, and storyboards to flip through. I would actually go again. But as I said, I love art, animation, and Ghibli, so it was worth the time and money for me. YMMV.

>>1058523
My favorite memories are weaby:
>getting 2 capsules at the same time from gatchapon
>snagging 2 prizes at the same time from crane game
>seeing geisha(??) dancing at a shrine to promote culture
>watching kids practicing kendo
>attending Hachiman matsuri in Takayama
>taking the train to Hakone via Odawara and watching this guy gradually slide off his seat over the course of an hour, pic related
>>
>>1058804
I used Govoyagin. They did well enough I suppose, they got me tickets to a The Pillows concert and sent them to my hotel in Hiroshima but at the same time they were supposed to ship tickets for an anime convention and they didn't. Luckily they have an office in Tokyo, which is where the convention was anyway, so they let me come and pick it up.
>>
>>1058809
That is some extreme dedication to looking up a girls skirt. 9.3/10
>>
>>1058813
>Govoyagin
wow this is awesome, thanks a lot. do you think I would be able to give them a lottery ticket number if I have it? Im wanting to go see Love Live in March (yeah I know). And people who preordered the movie get a lottery number for when the tickets go on sale.
>>
>>1058823
Not sure. The anime convention had a lottery aspect but they preordered the tickets for me. Try asking the chat window when it pops up, that's how I did all my transactions.
>>
>>1058809
>this guy gradually slide off
Gaijin?
>>
>>1058809
>if you love animation
Now that you said that I don't think I even wanna go. I like a few animation here and there. But the way you described it sounded a lot like a few museums I've been to. And they weren't that special.
>>
File: 2323232222.jpg (4 KB, 340x148) Image search: [Google]
2323232222.jpg
4 KB, 340x148
>>1058772
You meet people... wow
>>
File: ghibli-museum.jpg (210 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
ghibli-museum.jpg
210 KB, 1000x750
The Ghlibli museum is all about capturing the charm of the movies, showin some history of animation and seeing the short films that are only shown there. The neighborhood it was built it is also very quaint and western and feels different from most of Tokyo. I would definitely label it as either a family museum or anime pilgrimage for otaku. If you want to learn anything about the production of the movies look elsewhere.
>>
I'm sure you gents have answered this question a BAJILLION times and are totally SICK of hearing it by now so apologies in advance, but how much dosh (preferably in britpounds) should one expect to spend (not including flights) for a month backpacking in japan visiting the major cities and perhaps places further afield?

THANKS A TON HUN
>>
File: 20151015_203233.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151015_203233.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>1058841
This one of course focused on Ghibli animation specifically. The museum itself is very charming; there are little details everywhere such as the windows being stained glass images from their films. Like >>1058850 said the neighborhood is also very quaint if you decide to walk from the station. The rooms in the museum are displayed to look like Miyazaki's studio where you can look at concept sketches, character sheets, movie cels, and storyboards. One of the rooms has a reel you crank yourself to watch the film; as you can imagine there were tons of kids waiting to have their turn. If you don't like looking at art then give this one a pass because that's all you are really doing here: looking at pictures.

>>1058840
They looked Japanese to me but I couldn't tell you for sure. I did try to shake them awake when we reached the end of the line but neither budged so I just let them be since I had to catch my transfer.
>>
>>1058873
>This one of course
Hmm... will think about if it's for me. The neighbourhood looks nice and worth it.
>They looked Japanese
The guy looks like a gaijin. Especially his beard. Meh not that important.
>>
>>1058761
If you go to BIC Camera, you can buy a prepaid 2GB Sim Card for about 4100yen.

What I suggest people do is install google maps on their phone before coming to Japan. And to print out a google map direction page from the airport to their accommodation's. When they get to their accommodations and drop off their stuff, use the free wifi to google map how to get to the closest BIC camera to buy a sim card. It's a bit of a hassle, but much cheaper than purchasing from the airport imho.
>>
>>1058881
Great advice.
You know, it's like that bottled water at the airport. Higher rent, higher pay to employees, is going to result in higher prices to the desperate consumer. Shopping 101.
>>
>>1058843
Thanks, little buddy. I'm glad I could brighten your day
>>
>>1058523
>saw Flying Lotus at AGEHA
>started jumping/shouting to the beat
>everyone in crowd followed suit
>mfw face when I started a concert chant
>>
>>1058881
Seconded. Good avice

That would have been nice to find before I overpaid.
>>
>>1058791
That's what we thought afterwards, but after talking to some of our Japanese friends, I guess it's kind of a thing with older Japanese. Touching the groin area isn't really viewed as taboo, I guess.
>>
>>1058523
Chilling in the Ryokan's hotspring at night, just watching the moon.
...after a few bottles of Asahi super dry and Sake and a great dinner.
>>
>>1058152
this
>>
>>1058067
Got mine for spring for 1000 dollars and it included a hotel for 4 nights.
>>
>>1058881
Another tip from me for those of you interested in bringing souvenirs back home such as snacks and alcohol, the two best places to shop are Don Quijote and BIC Camera. Their both chain stores and are widely available, offer competitive prices for their goods and best of all do tax free sales on their items so long as you bring your passport.
>>
>>1058067
1 week return flight in January was $876AUD. Which is about $608USD according to XE (god damn, I miss the high Aus dollar)
>>
>>1058760
Did any of you staied in a capsule Hotel for more than one day? They seems pretty comfy, how it works with shower, changing clotes and luggage?
>>
>>1057401
Is it viable to stay at a capsule hotel for a week or two? Are you supposed to take your belongings with you each day or can you leave them in a locker?
>>
File: 1410594017523.jpg (54 KB, 467x413) Image search: [Google]
1410594017523.jpg
54 KB, 467x413
>>1058993
neat
>>
>>1058598
Why didn't you tell him to fuck off? Or at least look at him and make him uncomfortable with what he's doing?
>>
>>1058598
>clubbing/partying till the morning hours and not thinking about who will be the designated driver

Designated Driver? Explain. You're clubbing until morning and trains start running at like 5:30am. When would you ever need a DD in Japan? Trains, buses, taxis...
>>
>>1059041
Reread that post anon. He's implying that the experience was memorable because he didn't have to think about a designated driver.
>>
>>1059041
you know like in other countries that do no have overbuilt public transport
>>
>only a week left of my month vacation in Tokyo
>could potentially stay 2 more months but lease is up

panicking TBQH bros. dont wanna leave cause I probably wont be able to come back for years if ever.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
anyway, people who regularly travel to Japan do any of y'all have a regular first bite? On the drive from Chubu Intl to Mie prefecture I stop at an expasa for some decent Gyoza. Pic related not amazing but now like a tradition
>>
>>1059063
there is always becoming a Ronin and wondering the Earth.
>>
>>1059064
I go to an okonomiyaki place near Shibuya Crossing. Can never remember its name, just the directions to go there. Was the first thing I ate on my first trip to Japan. Not the best, but pretty good.
>>
>>1059065
>2015, almost 2016
>Being a Ronin
How does it feel to be a masterless subhuan piece of filth?
>>
>>1058527
this is the most pathetic thing ive ever read online lmao
>>
>>1059064
small Izakaya at Omoide Yokocho. 400 Yen Yakisoba and 250 Yen Gyoza. Tastes pretty decent. Last time I was there I accidentally underpaid by a 1000 Yen lol
>>
>>1059064
I have to make a connecting flight in Tokyo before my final destination. I don't know the name only how to get there visually. I usally visit in Winter so I inhale a mediocre Oden, but by god does it hit the spot!
>>
>>1057524
When I traveled in Japan, I spent a week in a small hotel in Nara and it was amazing. It feels like a rural city. Great food, awesome parks, it's a super comfy city
>>
>>1059022
Was in a little bit of a shock. And don't like attention. Shitty excuse I know. Maybe next time I will do something.

>>1059041
In other countries it's annoying that one person has to be the DD. Small thing that adds to the experience.
>>
>>1059063
Soak up the culture as much as you can and just be nostalgic about the experience.
>>
>>1058464
iktf
I've got a 5.5x5.5 chode and buying in Japan is bretty much unpossible.
>>
File: higher test.jpg (365 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
higher test.jpg
365 KB, 1200x1600
also where to find girls like this?
>>
>>1059271
I second this question.
>>
>>1059271
America
>>
>>1059271
sauce? whats her name?
>>
>>1059271
http://www.pururungang.com/top/
>>
>>1059290
>http://www.pururungang.com/top/
I don't read Japanese, what is this? Are these escorts?
>>
best place to meet native english speaking girls in osaka / kyoto? i want to speak to someone without feeling like it is an english lesson.
>>
>>1059292
You dont need to be able t read japanese to understand son They even have demo videos so you see the services rendered
>>
>>1059292
Yes, this looks to be a "delivery health" business. "delivery health" is the bizarre Japanese euphemism for escort service.

According to the website, you will pay a 2,000 yen entrance fee. A 2,000 yen phone appointment fee... 50 minutes is 14,000 yen. You can extend your time 15 or 30 minutes for 5 or 10,00 yen. I'm not sure what 写真指名料 means exactly? Photo nomination fee? Anyone with better Japanese than me able to give a better translation. Is this a fee they charge you just for selecting a girl? At any rate, that's 2,000.

On top of that, it looks like you then will pay a fee per service. Some of the options include...

Taking one Polaroid picture - 1,000
She'll wear a costume - 1,000
Piss play - 3,000
Prostate massage - 3,000
Cum on her face - 5,000
She'll swallow - 5,000
You can fuck her ass - 10,000

Shit's expensive, senpai.
>>
Couple threads ago an anon posted a list ( think it was some Google map maybe) that had a good amount of places to go to. Wondering if anyone might have saved that.

Chilling in Nagoya, but having trouble finding things to do.
>>
>>1059335
Spaland? Railroad museum? Castle?
>>
Anything to do in Chiba? Want to go to the Aeon MalI and need to fill at least half a day of additional stuff.
>>
>>1059338
Not really. If you're talking Chiba city, it's close enough to Tokyo that people who live there are just going to go to Tokyo usually.
>>
>>1057401

Looking to visit Japan in late March/early April next year but worrying about cost. I'd be staying at least a week, ideally 2.

I'd be staying with a friend who lives in Tokyo so won't need to spend anything on accommodations (but I have considered spending a night or two in Kyoto).

I'd like to spend the first week hopping around the country and visit Kyoto, Osaka, Mt. Fuji, Hiroshima, and Tashirojima. The second week would probably be spent entirely in Tokyo.

I'm not really a souvenir guy and think most of my money will be going towards food, transport, and alcohol. Don't really want any special or extravagant meals either.

What should my budget be looking like?
>>
>>1059271
>tfw no bakunyu gf
;_;
>>
>>1059317
Those titties doe
>B110
>>
File: i1382792-1423731651.jpg (78 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
i1382792-1423731651.jpg
78 KB, 600x900
>>1059290
btw thanks.
I never knew why I couldn't find a titty-monster Japanese girl.
Now I do.
Much like sumos, they're obviously rounded up and put in to stables to maximise returns.
It's so obvious now.
>>
>>1059355
I overlooked the services included in the base price. She will kiss your dick and whole body..Touch your balls. Suck you with no condom.Titty fuck you. You can finger her. 69. You can cum in her mouth but she won't swallow. You can cum on her breasts. Two of them I don't understand sorry
>>
>>1059290
Fuck the fat pigs in this country, I've fucked them long enough just because they had tits now I'm moving to glorious Nippon.
>>
Saw a girl in a conv. store wearing sweatpants that had my home written on then so i asked if she went. She just kind of said no and ignored me. I had no intention if picking her up and she was smiling with a friend so she seemed in a good mood

I know on devils advocate heaven that is 4chan everyone will somehow blame or criticize me, but no. Japanese people are insanely antisocial to the point that its just fucking weird
>>
>>1059386
>had one bad experience in a store
>all Japanese people are antisocial

okay
>>
>>1059386
Did you ask her in Japanese or English? It could just be the language barrier that made her shy away from having a conversation with you.
>>
I watched this video earlier, it was interesting as fuck. Turn on captions for english subs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1plfLIaviE

It's about a club in Japan full of dudes selling the boyfriend experience to japanese qt3.14s
>>
>>1057401
Going to Tokyo from Kansai for a timeframe of Comiket + several days, what's worth seeing for a nerdy weeb travelling by himself? I only like contemprorary culture, so no "this temple stood there for a good thousand years" stuff please, don't care about that.
>>
>>1059335
might've been me, but that map was Tokyo only, sorry broski.

Nagoya has a pretty cool Aquarium I believe. Haven't been there due to time constraints but wanted to go
>>
Would January be a good time to go to Japan? Is it still pretty cold?
>>
>>1059386
>everyone must be willing to socialise with me on my terms
fuck off
>>
>>1057505
Aizuwakamatsu
>>
>>1059148
I'm visiting a friend in Nara, what did you do the and where did you stay?
>>
>>1059390
It doesn't matter if he used Japanese or English. Japan is not a "howdy, nice weather we're having how 'bout them Cowboys" kind of society.

Of course, it's infinitely worse if he approached her in English, but not much better even if he used Japanese. She's minding her own business with a friend in a convenience store, not trying to talk to your doofus ass. And she answered you didn't she? And she hadn't, so there's nothing else to say.

Also, you might have had no intention of picking her up, but she doesn't know that and she's going to (rightfully) make assumptions. Guys just don't approach random girls they don't know on the street unless it's nampa.

But good way to write a whole people off based on your own insensitive cultural blunder though, you insufferable victim-card-playing twat.
>>
>>1059386
err, what did you expect her to say?
"hey i saw your pants, have you been to X?"
"no I haven't."
...then what? where could the conversation possibly go from there?
>>
Any recommendations for higher end restaurants in Tokyo?
>>
>>1059535
There are a ton, and your question is too vague. For example, you're not even saying what kind of cuisine you're interested in. Check the Michelin Guide.Tokyo has more three star restaurants than any other city in the world. Not too mention all the two and one star offerings.
>>
>>1059512
That has happened to me only it was a sweater, I said something more social like " no I haven't, this was a gift, are you from there ?".. Which started a conversation.
>being social
>>
>>1059546
oh, i see
well, to me, being approached by a stranger while i'm shopping would not strike me as a good time to start up a conversation
then again, i'm not a very social person
>>
>>1059546
>>1059549

The guy who approached the girl in the combini didn't do anything wrong per se--it's not the norm for Japan but not wrong-- but neither did she. Where he is wrong is in his reaction and indignation to how it played out. He was insensitive to or at best ignorant of cultural differences and social etiquette between Japan and I'm assuming North America-- and further made unfair and mean-spirited assumptions about Japanese people based one isolated incident that happened because of his own ignorance or else insensitivity.

At the end of the day, the girl in the convenience store didn't owe this guy anything. Just as he isn't owed our validation that he desperately wants either.
>>
>>1059432
Can you post that??
>>
>>1058067
got my flight from Europe for $670 for next summer
>>
Tokyo on a snowy day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDw3prEpwIQ
>>
>>1059605
hope that link works https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=zlpvkYW_zixc.knEyuFkwM1wk
>>
>>1059386
>she was smiling with a friend
>"ugh, how antisocial can 1 person be?"
>>
>>1057401
So I just finished my application for the JET program last month. Has anyone participated in the program?
My prefecture choices were Toyoma, Nagano, and Shizuoka because I like mountains after living in the Canadian Rockies for two summers
>>
>>1059652
wait is citywide snow clearing and snow tires just not a thing out there? like sapporo needs to have that and at least ship it to tokyo.
>>
is it better to go with or without a travel pass to Japan? looking to go from Tokyo to Osaka or vies versa for 3 weeks but im not sure if i will get 600 dollarydoos worth of value from it thoughts please?
>>
>>1059885
God damn it dude. Read the thread or at least F3 it... This is brought up in literally every Japan thread and has already been discussed in this one.

>>1059688
Not a teacher here but I know some people who have done it. Good luck.
>>
>>1059551
Well written analysis you would make a good graduate student researching some insignificant social construct
>>
>>1059853
Almost any major city that does not experience snow regularly would not waste money on snow removal machinery. London is a good example, almost completely paralyzed same with the southern United States once every couple years
>>
>>1060010
Heathrow completely shuts down at the slightest hint of snow. Meanwhile, Helsinki keeps operational through the worst blizzards.
>>
Just tryna get laid senpai, any tips in japan? 7.5 'Merican here
>>
File: 1428879434388.jpg (440 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1428879434388.jpg
440 KB, 1920x1080
>>1060020
you have to put penos in vagoo

good luck
>>
>>1059688
When do you find out if you've been accepted? I've always wanted to try TEFL but I think I'm too selfish/lazy to actually commit to a program and would probably be an atrocious teacher.

>>1059885
See >>1058576
>Should I get a JR Pass?
>>http://www.hyperdia.com/en/
>Plug your itinerary into Hyperdia to determine ticket costs, then compare to the below JR Pass options:
>>7 day Pass: 29,110¥
>>14 day Pass: 46,390¥
>>21 day Pass: 59,350¥
>>
I have a question about gaijin houses. On Japan Guide it says private apartments in Tokyo are typically at least 100,000 Yen a month. Is this more or less the same cost in Kansai? Would I maybe be able to find a private place for something like 70-80k a month there?
>>
>>1060009
Th-thanks…?

>>1060020
You get laid by putting your penis in a vagina.

>>1060026
At least you're self aware of that fact and its preventing you from doing i. Many TEFLers here who are the same way but do it anyway.
>>
Does anyone know somewhere near Miyagi where there will be snow? I really wanted to see it before I leave on Monday.
>>
File: 1445701523759.jpg (6 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
1445701523759.jpg
6 KB, 250x222
>>1058646
this blew my mind

I made it up the mountain just before the sun set and I took a path that wasn't lit so I was getting worried

I gave some yen to the shrine and asked for luck so I could get a master's assistantship and to this day I still thank whatever fox god guards the Inari shrine for my opportunity

that sounds so retarded...
>>
sup guys, just wanted to ask if the japanese porn mags i bring back into australia will get me fucked up.
>>
We're 3 guys going to Japan for 14 days in August. Which cities should we check out? We have no interest in weeb shit, but we like deiniing and fugging girls with bennis :DDDD
>>
>>1060143
That probably depends on what's in them.
>>
>>1060144
if you want to fuck girls with penises, you're better of in Thailand m8
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.