[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trynna study a broad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I'm planning on studying abroad next year. I can choose between Switzerland, Sweden, and Germany. Where is the best place to meet hot girls who are dtf. I hear Germans are kinky.
>>
I was not studying in any of these countries.
But with b. Trips i am every second week in these countries.
I have bad news for you, none of them quality for what you are looking.
In germany, the woman are, well, its a matter of taste. Switzerland - more or less the same.
Sweden - oh my, you do not want to be there.
Sorry, that is only from my experience. I do not want to make this absolutely for all woman.
My personal oppinion is: the best and most kinky woman are in the east. That is for sure.
In your case, i would pick south of Germany. Bavaria, Munich maybe. At least you will have a nice city at your disposal. (But now its full with refugies)
>>
German girl here
Girls here are either konky, yes, or quite prudish and both will be pretty spoilt when they come from middle class families.
As for Swiss girls, a friend living in Switzerland said those girls are like the even more stuck up and spoilt princess syndrome version than German girls.

Can't say anything about Swedish girls except for tge fact that most of them are atheists and kinda easy according to a Swedish Chad I've talked to but yeah, he's a Chad
>>
>>1056568
Go to Berlin.

Cheap as fuck, amazing nightlife, intelligent people, lots of drugs.

I had plenty of 3soms while i was there with my gf.
>>
>>1056581

>"do you think somebody would just go on the internet and tell lies?"
>>
>>1056579
question:
howcome every german girl i've been with seems to love having sex in public?
am i just lucky or is this a thing?
>>
>>1056733
Had the same exp. with german girls, risky as fuck hjs on nightbuses etc.
>>
>>1056733
Don't ask me this, I'm a prudish that never hears about these stories lmao
>>
>>1056568
>I'm planning on studying abroad next year
>Where is the best place to meet hot girls

sigh
>>
literally anywhere has hot girls, the better question is, how autistic are you?
>>
>>1056568
>>1056579
From my experience with German girls, they are quite kinky but also very closed off to outsiders (I've heard differently about girls from Berlin though). Also, I am very close to several German families with daughters who have the family by the balls. They make all the decisions and kind of control everything… I've seen princess syndrome really bad in a lot of German families. Could be that I've mainly had experience with the upper class, IDK. From an outside (I'm assuming your American?) point of view, they look kinky as fuck, but it is nearly impossible to get one to do that shit with you. I've got a buddy from France who is attractive and looks very Southern European and he was drowning in pussy; I've heard German girls like that "look." As for Switzerland, I have no idea, and for Sweden, I've heard it is about as hard as it gets (coming from an American point of view). Basically, as an "outsider," unless you are hot as fuck and speak perfect German, it will be an uphill battle for you in Germany.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.