[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Romantic honeymoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: älgpåväg.jpg (88 KB, 637x637) Image search: [Google]
älgpåväg.jpg
88 KB, 637x637
Hey interwebz.

I could use some suggestions for a romantic honeymoon. We've been wanting to go to paris but that's a big no-no right now. Wife speaks russian so maybe Yalta?
Any suggestions welcome
>>
>>1055636
Кpым нaш!!
>>
>>1055636
Depends on how badly you expect to get cu'cked
>>
More seriously, it depends on what sort of things you like, what your budget is, where you have already been, etc.

That said, Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast in Italy are good bets.

My wife and I did a bare-boat charter in the Virgin Islands, which was quit nice, if you know how to sail.
>>
File: DSC_0116.jpg (7 MB, 5248x3936) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0116.jpg
7 MB, 5248x3936
>>1055658
Is Krim safe for westerners?
>>1055668
Budget is flexible, but limit is around 30-40000 sek (roughly 3-4000€).
We enjoy museums, sightseeing, photography, sci-fi. Pretty much everything except working on a tan ;)

We live in sweden and we've only been to the scandinavian countries (minus iceland). She's been to greece and I've been to England, and a few states in the US.
We've talked about doing a EU road trip etc. and view sights from the 1000 places book.
Cinque Terre and Almafi looks lovely. Boat charter would be very romantic but unfortunately we're both land-lubbers.
>>
>>1055636
Just go to Paris, you pussy.
>>
>>1055659
>cu'cked
This shit needs to die.
>>
File: gundam.jpg (74 KB, 640x551) Image search: [Google]
gundam.jpg
74 KB, 640x551
>>1055743
>sci-fi

Not sure how romantic it would be, but that would be a fun "hook" to hanf a trip on.

Maybe Japan, go see pic related, stay in the Godzilla hotel, party at the Robot Bar, etc.
>>
>>1055773
Well, japan is one of our dream destinations. Not a fan of gundam though but it looks awesome :)
>>
>>1055743

Paris lär ju vara säkrare än någonsin nu.
Och priserna på hotell kan ju inte direkt ha stigit.
>>
>>1055636
If anything the best time to visit Paris is right now because there are less American tourists
>>
>>1055824
Probably less tourists overall
>>1055822
Jo, det har du rätt i. Funderar på flyg eller bil isf.
>>
File: kes_neelix_kiss.jpg (562 KB, 800x1030) Image search: [Google]
kes_neelix_kiss.jpg
562 KB, 800x1030
>>1055636
>Wife speaks russian
you really dont want to do this anon, especially if you are american or british.
Most marriages end in divorce. When this happens the male has no rights and is viewed by the court very dimly. You will be made to give up most of your accumulated wealth however meager and then have your wages garnished for eternity.

All this is there are NO KIDS!
Add children into the mix and the game really changes.
>>
>>1056066
Good thing she's not into me for my money then, cause I don't have much
>>
>>1056322
You will anon, and she knows this. And you have other things she needs.
>>
>>1056371
Well lets not go into details ;)
>>
>>1055636
Odessa is kind of romantic, beautiful, cultural, lovely beaches, good weather, and a bit more stable than Yalta at the moment. I love it actually - if you want other Russian-speaking places, well, Samarkand in Uzbekistan is well off the beaten track but it is megalovely and exciting.... Bureaucracy is a bit of a hassle - but still (as a western foreigner) far less so than dealing with Russian bureaucracy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.