[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you get sick on plane rides?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 600x878) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 600x878
Pick not related. I was so sick on my flight.
>>
nahi
>>
nein
>>
yeah, i often get some motion sickness
>>
Yes, the air pressure or something makes me have a brain tumor style headache and vomit. When the plane comes in to land then it goes away, or if its not a very high up ride.
>>
If it's a really big turbulence within 30 mins of me eating, then yes.
I'm just sick of airports, really, waiting hurts physically.
>>
Never been bothered by motion sickness. The dry thin cabin air generally means I'll have some irritated nasal passages for a day or two after flying.
>>
>>1055772
This, the shitty air always dries out my nose sometimes to the point where it's bleeding after I blow my nose. Gives me a headache as well. Not much can be done about that I guess.
>>
>>1055772

Nothing I hate more about flying than that shitty dry air. I would gladly pay €50 extra for some proper cabin air.
>>
>>1055767
same
truly annoying
>>
The closest thing to getting fucked up is when they descend too fast from international long distance flights. Head pressure gets all fucked up but that's it.
>>
File: khff.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
khff.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
Yes. Once I got stuck at Tokyo airport for an entire day, and by the time I got on a plane back to WA state I'd gone two nights without sleep and high stress. On the plane I began to think my thoughts had the ability to make the plane crash. I had a panic attack and was barraged with thoughts and images of the crash. There was turbulence too and a little bit of frightened gasping from other passengers, but we arrived safely. I haven't been on a plane since.
>>
It makes my stomach hurt like it's being compressed and gives me gas. Trying not to rip one on the flight makes it hurt worse.
>>
>>1055825
Get nose oil (nosoil). It's like lotion, for the inside of your nose. Any pharmacy should have it receipt free.
>>
Oh, fuck yeah I do.

Every flight I have to get on, I hammer Gravol and Dramamine into me. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Puked up on my flight to Heathrow. Right in front of the flight attendants. Big shoutout to British Airways, though. Good food, phenomenal service and very friendly personnel.

Fuck I hate flights.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.