[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walt Disney World General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: disney world.jpg (2 MB, 3614x2460) Image search: [Google]
disney world.jpg
2 MB, 3614x2460
What's the best part of the whole resort?
>>
For me, the food. I six flags and the more extreme roller coasters than what Disney offers but the Disney experience is pretty top notch.
>>
>>1054517
EPCOT, world showcase
>>
The exit
>>
File: DSC03318.jpg (830 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC03318.jpg
830 KB, 1920x1080
The Tequila Bar inside the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot's World Showcase.

You can go drinking around the world at that place.
>>
>>1054529
This guy is correct.

Disney's main focus is what you see during the ride, instead of the ride itself. In that area, Disney is the undisputed master.
>>
Hollywood Studios is gonna be GOAT when Star Wars Land opens. Disney does not half ass shit.
>>
>>1054741
16edgy32me.mp3
>>
>>1054517
Only been to japan. If world is half as good; everything.
>>
Epcot has a food and wine festival that takes place in the fall. Its everything you already like about the park minus children, the perfect getaway.
>>
>>1054741
I don't believe you've ever really been there.
>>
>>1054517

Depends on what you like.

Magic Kingdom is hands down the best park in terms of rides and entertainment options

If you want food and atmosphere, EPCOT is the best.

Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios are half day parks at best, with limited options in both entertainment and food.
>>
i was just at disney world for the first time two days ago. i spent the whole day at magic kingdom. it was a pretty nice experience overall i'd say, the prices were not horrible and the lines for the rides this time of year went by pretty quickly. the longest i waited was maybe 25 minutes for the mining rollercoaster in adventureland, but the whole 25 minutes you are slowly moving so it goes by fast.
my favorite part was space mountain and tomorrowland because i loved buzz lightyear growing up.
>>1054825
also this guy is very right, their rollercoasters were not insane or anything but the visuals on the rides as you are scooted around totally rock.
>>
>>1054741
This
>>
I'm an annual passholder at Disney (and I work at Universal.) My favorite park is Epcot (though in the past few years it hasn't been looking as well-kept as it once was) and I am really looking forward to the Star Wars additions.

Unfortunately the park is always crowded, even outside of peak season, to the point that they are currently trying to raise prices during peak seasons to cut back on the crowds (I mean, we are talking about a park that has upwards of 80,000 guests present in the MK on a peak day) but a large part of multiple Florida parks are currently under a lot of construction.

I would say just the atmosphere alone is my favorite part of Disney, just make sure to keep an eye on guest projection websites before going. Different parks are busier on different days and it isn't uncommon for popular rides to garner weight times in excess of an hour.
>>
Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Hollywood studios are the best, Animal kingdom is lame unless you want to go to a zoo type park.

My bias against animal kingdom might be because I live in Tampa and go to Busch Gardens all the time and am not interested in seeing animals and going on fake safaris.

Epcot is nice, can have lots of different food/alcohol from different parts of the world. some nice rides.

Disney is great.
>>
>>1055025
I'm sad that the ride in Norway will be turned into a Frozen ride before I get to ride it.
>>
>>1054824
>You can go drinking around the world at that place.
This. EPCOT is a bit of a fun drinker/foodie paradise, where you get to have a bite or sample from your past travels, or something new. Don't expect utter authencity of course (for instance, the real San Angel Inn is french-continental, not even mexican food) and certainly doesn't contain a moat, a grotto or boat rides, but it kinda sorta would give you an Xochimilco experience.

Might be a great place to pick up some crafts from europe if it's your thing, whether a troll or a grandfather clock.

So, get a little street food from carts, various items on menus "around the world" and if you are lucky enough to go during a festival, such as flower/gardens to amaze the eye or food extras, it's got more goodies going on too! Stay for the closing, where the fireworks show is good view for everyone there around that lake.

Busch Gardens Tampa > Animal Kingdom. Handsdown and most comparable. Better rides, older growth trees and shade, and the african plains animals.
Magic Kingdom needs to be February mid-week, to get away from crowds. Beeline to your favorite sites and foods otherwise, but know that anything good will each kill 1-2 hours of your day, oh well. Going an hour early (staying at a resort) is a way to add a couple more items to your day without crowds. Early to rise! Plus staying at a resort can give you an afternoon rest in your room and to go back at dark when the sun isn't brutal.
>>
>>1054517
Sea World could close! Never know... Blackfish and public sentiment could knock it off its kilter even more if one more incident of a killer whale attacking a trainer were to happen.

In other words, go now. A lot of Orlando locals rate it their favorite park,
>>
>>1057911
fuck Seaworld.
Disney and universal are the best parks in Orlando.
>>
>>1057910
>not always authentic
Cant vouch for other countries but japan is 100% accurate
>>
Stay at the Cinderella Suite
>>
Anyone from Club 33?
>>
>>1054983
They say disneysea is the GOAT
>>
>>1059234
Really doubt it, probably wouldnt tell you if they were... Let alone be on 4chan
>>
>>1056573
>animal kingdom is lame

that dinosaur hunting ride is top3, easily
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.