[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Move to Israel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: bahai-gardens-haifa028[1].jpg (194 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
bahai-gardens-haifa028[1].jpg
194 KB, 1200x800
American Programmer here:

Should I GTFO out to Israel? I'm tired of life in the US and I think it would be better there.
>>
If you're a good programmer you can find a good job here for around 4-5k dollars a month. Expect rent to be around 1-1.5k a month and spending around 500$ for living.

If you have a capital for an apartment, which is around 300-500k dollars then you're better here
>>
File: jews33607.gif (1 MB, 351x241) Image search: [Google]
jews33607.gif
1 MB, 351x241
>>
>>1053932
I wouldn't go unless you have mega savings first. The cost of leaving can be high to visit senpai back home, and housing starting prices is high. Don't get in over your head as a starter idea. Also, when and if the next conflict breaks out, you will need last minute airfare, so make sure you plan for that too. If you're just looking to expatriate, relocate in the US first and see if you can't take a job that gives you some extra income or a different climate. Go beach or go mountains, or something even touristy to improve your outlook on life.
>>
Why would anyone want to go to Israel, i would rather live in Somalia.
>>
>>1053994
>I'd rather live in a country with a per capita GDP of $600 than a country with a per capita GDP of $35,000
>>
>>1053997
Shill detected.
>>
You can't just move to a new country like it's nothing. Marry a local or get a job offer

With that being said, why would you want to move to Israel? Israelis are xenophobic towards goyim
>>
>>1053932
I wouldn't move to Israel unless you are jewish, or are okay with being treated as a second class citizen. It's one of the most racist and xenophobic cultures in the world. They have streets that where only jews are allowed to live in, and have government funded organizations that push marriage/dating only between jews while attacking those who choose to marry non-jews.
>>
>>1053932
it probably is nicer than the US, but there are EVEN MORE jews (wow)
so that is a big drawback.
populace is even more brainwashed (double wow)
>>
move to LS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-hTqj-DnAg
>>
>>1054006
I'm not concerned about being able to get a job offer with my experience

>>1054020
I am Jewish

>>1053965
>>1053989
The point about savings is a good point. I'll keep that in mind.
>>
Israeli here, quality of life here is generally not good, not sure why you would want to move here. Your average American suburban house basically looks like a mansion to me. Taxes are high, salaries are low. Don't even think about making 100k$ a year here.
Also people are getting stabbed in the streets every day, so.. yeah.
>>
>>1054020
>They have streets that where only jews are allowed to live in

I'm Israeli. That's bullshit
>>
>>1054328

Kikes dying is hardly a bad thing though
>>
>>1054380
>>//pol/
>>
>>1054380
Fuck off tbqh
>>
>>1054376
is it?
Try letting a goy live in Bnei Brak, or Meah Shearim.
Try going out in any arsim infested city with a cross on your chest.

Living in Israel and just waiting for a chance to GTFO.
Do you want to switch OP?
>>
>>1054414
>Try letting a goy live in Bnei Brak, or Meah Shearim.
why would you want to live in that ultra orthodox shithole?
>>
>>1054328
this, i imagine its like living on the mexican border if the cartels were dropping mortars on your town every night
>>
Bait thread. Beware
Of course nobody should move to Israel unless in third world and only option.
>>
>>1053932
OP, you mentioned that you're Jewish, so depending on your current age you may be required to do all/some of the 3 years of national service.

Keep in mind that unlike in the US, conscripts/soldiers/reserves in Israel do get shot at on a regular basis... just something to weigh up before you make your decision. Good luck either way man
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.