[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from a 2 month trip to Armenia, including long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: billcosby.jpg (249 KB, 851x2048) Image search: [Google]
billcosby.jpg
249 KB, 851x2048
Just got back from a 2 month trip to Armenia, including long weekends to tbilisi and karabakh. AMA
>>
Did you have a good time?
>>
>>1053561
it was awesome. friendliest people ive ever met, cheap prices on everything, and beautiful scenery. also, collectively the most beautiful women ive ever seen in one place
>>
How come 2 months? That seems a bit long. Did you meet anyone there or do you have some relatives from the country?
>>
>>1053856
armenian women are amazing
>>
Your were in Nagorno Karabakh? I was there roughly two years ago, which caused me severe problems when I went to Azerbaijan after. How is it now?
>>
File: ebola.png (376 KB, 419x430) Image search: [Google]
ebola.png
376 KB, 419x430
first off thanks everyone for being patient about replies
>>1053861
i was interning at a market research firm there, plus its so inexpensive to live there that it was feasible with the money i had saved from working in the US. honestly, i wouldve stayed longer if i couldve afforded to. I made plenty of friends there, but i dont have any relatives over there. I stayed with a host family my 1st month and got an apartment with my gf the 2nd month.

>>1053969
I visited a military base by the border, and they were on high alert, as azeris fired small rockets over the border a couple days earlier. still, they seemed incredibly happy to have guests, even at a barrack. It was absolutely beautiful with the nicest people ive ever met, anywhere, hands down. They didnt actually stamp my passport in karabakh (dont know why), so i might be able to get into azerbaijan, but i dont have any desire to really. It's entirely calm outside of the azeri border. Shushi and Stepanakert are nice places, but eerily devoid of any semblance of nightlife
>>
Damn how did you get that internship? I would love to live and work in the Caucasus for a little while
>>
>>1054346
check out armenian volunteer corps. they put me in touch with the company i was at. theres a pretty sizable brain drain in armenia so its relatively easy to get an internship/work there that you couldnt get in the US without a graduate degree and a lot of eperience
>>
Why are Azeris such cunts?
>>
>>1053222
did you fuck any hairy ass armenian women
>>
>>1054360
nah i have a girlfriend and she came along with me. 7 out of every 10 armenian women could be supermodels though

>>1054358
probably because theyre so ass blasted over losing karabakh to such a small, underfunded army
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.