[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: PregnancyHeaderImage.png (115 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
PregnancyHeaderImage.png
115 KB, 1920x1080
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this but I figured it's a good place to try.

I was on vacation for a month and MAY have gotten a girl pregnant. She seems adamant that it's mine. Since she is in Europe and I'm in America, can I just ignore this? If it is in fact my child is there such a thing as international child support? If so, would it go by the laws of my country or hers? Does anyone have any experience with anything like this? The baby won't be born until June.
>>
>>1051998
Do you think he/she is yours? If you think he/she is then man up, get a paternity test, then marry her. Which country is she from? I doubt that she can claim child support from across borders. But if you go back to her country then maybe you can be arrested at the border? I'm not sure
>>
>>1052005
Man up and marry some bitch that is too stupid to get an abertion ?
Fuck that anon, you need to fly your ass back to eurpe and deliver a big fat gif related.
>>
>>1052005
>Man up and marry some bitch that is too stupid to get an abertion ?
>Fuck that anon, you need to fly your ass back to eurpe and deliver a big fat gif related.
>>
You can ignore it until little Igor comes looking for you on his 18th birthday
>>
>>1051998
I may be mistaken, but I believe a prior relationship is a requirement for child support to be applicable. So from what you've described, I'd say you are probably in the clear. You definitely shouldn't agree to anything without a paternity test, though.
>>
>>1052024
The prior relationship was he putted his penus in her.
>>
Great, cool thread, can we go back to talking about travel now?

<--- /adv/ is over there
>>
FALCON PUNCH
A
L
C
O
N

P
U
N
C
H
>>
>>1051998
trueh be told, child support and custody laws are near to impossile to enforce internationally. Worst case sceanrio, that country is now of limits to you. If she has the smart AND the money, she could open a case in the US, but it is very expensive, and most don't know where to start. But anything she tries to file in her country you can ignore.
>>
Did you fucked a random girl without condoms? Kek. I hope you didn't get AIDS.
>>
File: 1447645978809.jpg (184 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1447645978809.jpg
184 KB, 640x960
Pls dont gib moneys for babby .
This make our women whoer so dont do that pls.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.