[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sex and travelling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 5638169851_575b08287f_b.jpg (327 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
5638169851_575b08287f_b.jpg
327 KB, 1024x683
Hello /trv/, /fit/ here

I do not consider myself to be a traveller at all.
I go to Cuba twice a year and stay in resorts and have sex with people I meet at the lobby bar.

Anyway long story short, I just turned 30 and look faily godo. I don't want to buy a house, have children and etc... I feel like travelling around the world.

Can I expect to get laid with other tourists as easily as I do in Cuba if I'm travelling to other parts of the world ?

Also general sex and travelling thread
>>
Is "faily godo" a typo, or some /fit/ meme I do not know?
>>
>>1051792
Yes. You can expect to get laid elsewhere. It's pretty easy to get laid traveling. I have never been to a country where an opportunity did not at least present itself, though I did not always do it.
>>
>>1051795

typo for ''good'', my bad
>>
kill yourself OP
>>
>>1051792
You can find horny guys to fuck you anywhere.
>>
>>1051792
If you have the skills to get laid at home then you can do it anywhere.
>>
>>1051792

>can I get laid if I travel?

No, you can't. You're clearly an autistic sperg who couldn't get laid anywhere. Now please leave our board alone and get back to your shit-hole of try-hards and wannabes.
>>
>>1051792
Can I enter said bar even if I'm not a guest at the hotel?

What are the resort names?
>>
>>1051792
SEA is the place to go for that. Make an effort and research, it's not like it'a secret.
>>
you're pathetic OP
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.