[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kazakhstan - Astana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: trvvrt.png (146 KB, 664x311) Image search: [Google]
trvvrt.png
146 KB, 664x311
Worth a visit to Kazakhstan and in the particular the north area of the country (near Astana)?

How is the nightlife and its population? The girls are pretty and open-mind?

It's expensive to live in Astana??

Thank you guys!
>>
>>1050395

>The girls are pretty and open-minded
>Worth a visit?

You can get drunk and have sex in your own country. I wouldn't recommend going to Kazakhstan if you just want to sit around in some dingy city and try to seduce local girls.

You do you, I guess, but your questions are pretty simplistic. Go look at Roosh V or some shit if you want to know about le sexy game.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 325x250) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 325x250
>>1050395
Go watch Borat
He's got a pretty accurate description
>>
>>1050410
Always the same answers when someone ask about a country AND girls.. oh God.
yes, i'm the OP.
I write again the question:

"Worth a visit to Kazakhstan and in the particular the north area of the country (near Astana)?

How is the nightlife and its population? It's expensive to live in Astana??"

Thank you!!
>>
>>1050437

>doesn't ask what there's to do in Kazakhstan
>doesn't ask what there is to see
>doesn't ask what other people's experiences have been

>literally just asks about a series of short questions that could be Googled
>half the questions are basically "how i get laid lol"
>>
>>1050395

Not sure where you are from, but it's still november regardless of where you are in the world and northen kaz is a frozen wind blown shit hole right now

>Nightlife?
>Women?

Top fucking kek

Kaz (especially rural Kaz) is very conservative. Expect to get the fuck beaten out of you by a group of her male family/friends if you so much as put your arm around her shoulder. Kazakhs are super protective of "their women" much like the Turks.

But hey if you want to check out what mining/natural gas operations look like in a frozen, dilapidated, ex-soviet bloc shithole go right ahead...
>>
>>1050437
I think people get shitty because girls are girls. If you want to fuck attractive bitches, go to a party hub like those greek islands or croatia in the right season or Ibeza or whatever.

All your other questions about Kazakhstan can be googled or looked up on youtube. How many people on this board do you really think have first hand experience in these Asiatic 3rd world dangerous former soviet block shit holes? Like anywhere in the world, I'm sure it has some redeeming qualities and you could have a good time there. Is it worth visiting? That's a long bow to draw.
>>
>>1050469
"Worth a visit" means "it's a beautiful country? there are some special and good dishes? what I can see?"
At least, if I come here and I find a question about my region I try to reply with all the stuff that you can find, eat and do in my country.
It's not useful for anyone to ask 1000 questions and neither use google because, for me, it's more interesting speaks with someone that saw a city rather write a phrase on Google.

>>1050537
thanks guy.
Probably I'll be in Astana in July-August and so I'm looking for some information and I hope to find moderate temperature.
I had already heard that in Kazakhstan the temperature are terrible!..

>>1050539
You're right, it's not easy to find in a 4chan board someone that has been in Kazakhstan but I like to try and after all this is a /TRAVEL/ board...
Thanks for your tips anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1280x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1280x770
Not max but I lived in bishkek for a year - fucking mental country, I miss it dearly but an absolute hell because the girls are so conservative.
>>
>>1051562
Kaz* not max
>>
Hey OP, I lived in Almaty for a year if you wanna ask any questions about Kazakhstan.

I didn't find Astana that interesting unless you want to see some strange buildings. It also felt a bit like Dubai where it was all recently built up. Lots of big empty roads made walking quite intimidating. Even in the summer Astana is cold as tits. I made a trip up there to go to Burabay around July and I ended up getting pissed on.

I didn't go out when I was in Astana, but I had good luck around Almaty. Something happened and Kazakh girls ended up attractive and the guys not so much. I would play up the foreigner card as much as possible. Girls found it really exotic that I could speak Spanish kek. They won't like you just cause you're a foreigner and it takes some work and maybe a few dates, but you can make it happen. There's also something like 150,000 more women in Almaty than men since the latter go off to Russia to earn higher salaries to send back to their families.

>>1050537 is right about girls in the rural areas or who come from there and I even found guys in Kyrgyzstan to get really hot headed if you tried to make a move on a Kyrgyz girl. Didn't experience anything this extreme in Almaty. There are a fair share of open minded girls and by that I mean who drink smoke and fuck. There's also a big Russian population.

The nightlife is mostly consits of bar restaurants where everyone sits down at their own table and doesn't really allow for much mingling. There are some night clubs and more western style bars but they can be a bit pricey.

If you're gonna be around in the summer I recommend checking out the southern part of the country. Almaty is really beautiful in the summer. Loads of beer gardens and shashlyk stands open up. The mountains are just a short 50 cent bus ride away from the city center. The kolsai lakes and charyn canyon are near by. You can make a trip into Kyrgyzstan easily

Hope I was able to answer your Q's. I'll be around later if you have more
>>
>>1051562
Can you tell us more about bishkek? Whats the best think about it? good food? Nice sites? Any good nature an hiking? Can you communicate in english?
>>
File: image.jpg (316 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
316 KB, 1200x800
>>1052713
Sovietesque shithole but its amazing. Food blah, but the nature and hiking are ace. I was apart of a trekking union, they do multiple trips a week usually around 4$ for transport and a guide. Duting these trips i saw/played buzkashi a local and savage game, drank fermented horse milk, watch eagle hunters attack some foxes. The scenery itself os amazing too giant graas hills sit in front of towering mountains.

Bishkek was a lot of fun, the people are friendly and curious, more outgoing than other stans imo. Kyrgyz G-g-girls are gorgeous but stick with russians if you want any action.

Oo and a third of the city is abandoned soviet buildings, manas park and flamingo world are particulary interesting.

Also Issyk-kul is a great summer attraction, swimming in a warm lake surrounded by white cap mountains, south side is really quite too. Northside is full of russians and kazakhs if you want a wild night.
>>
>>1051844
Thank you very much for your reply, it was really useful and interesting.
Unfortunately I doubt that I could visit Almaty because I'll be in Astana for the Expo 2017 however if the trains are cheap I could do a thought about that.

How is Astana about price??

Just a curiosity, what did you do in Almaty? I think that you worked there.
>>
>>1054875
I was a broke-fag teacher in Almaty, so I found Astana a bit expensive. A Kazakh friend told me that the upper middle class has been moving up to Astana. Not sure why they're moving up there.. I found the weather to be shit para ser honesto familia.

Kazakhstan is rich in natural resources and some people came into a lot of money they don't know how to spend. Lot's of expensive cafes and restaurants, the blowing smoke up your ass type of stuff. With that said you can still do things on the cheap if you don't mind eating doner or shashlyk from a stand up grill on the street.

I would compare Astana's prices and the possibility to do things on the cheap like that in Dubai.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.