[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virginia Beach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Hi guys!

Im moving from Denmark to VB in the states.
Im just looking for some nice activities and stuff.. Any ideas? :)
>>
>>1050278
The beach
>>
Take trips north eastward to major cities. Dc, Baltimore, Philly, Atlantic city, NYC.
>>
Being a foreigner it's not so bad of a spot to get to many historical spots for the United States. Many colonial towns and rich in history near by, you are close to where the first settlers came in and then revolutionary war and also fu*k over the natives like a bunch of bitches fu*k the white man
-flatfoot blackbear
>>
Get a hunting license,
Buy a gun,
Go afield
Enjoy the tasty nature of america.
>>
>>1050278
I lived in VB for the last year and a half. What part of town will you be living/working in?

It's a very relatively large town land-wise (it absorbed the previous county). The three major areas are Oceanfront, Town Center, and Shoreline Drive. The area is heavily military with several major bases in commuting distances.

If you're on the flight paths of Oceana NAB, get ready to enjoy the sound of freedom.

First Landing state park has some nice trails, and if you drive down toward the NC border it gets real rural real quick, some very picturesque roads out that way. Great area to be on the water with Chesapeake Bay and Lynnhaven Inlet right there.

Good trip is driving across the CBBT (you can turn around before the end and avoid paying the return toll)
>>
File: 20141026_174244.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20141026_174244.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Chesapeake (Chix) Beach looking toward the CBBT.
>>
http://www.nauticus.org/
>>
File: th.jpg (15 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
15 KB, 400x225
>>1051948
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_Williamsburg
>>
File: AAC_49641.jpg (429 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
AAC_49641.jpg
429 KB, 600x434
http://seaworldparks.com/buschgardens-williamsburg/?m=1
>>
I live in VB, ask em
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.