[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I clicked here on accident. I hope you guys are having a good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: dragonaire BIG.png (1 MB, 1070x890) Image search: [Google]
dragonaire BIG.png
1 MB, 1070x890
I clicked here on accident. I hope you guys are having a good day.

Safe travels.
>>
>>1048186
I used to have that exact pokemon card, then it went through the wash. My 8 year old self was heartbroken.

I want to travel up north and see the borealis sometime too. Boreal forests and taiga in general just seem really neat.
>>
>>1048239
deep..
>>
File: Pokemoncards.png (590 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Pokemoncards.png
590 KB, 600x600
These are the only two cards I still own.
What a coincidence
>>
>>1048277

EPIC
>>
>>1048186

What was your favorite vacation you've had, OP?
>>
File: Trading Cards Game.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Trading Cards Game.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>1048277
Rate me
>>
>>1048300
nice

how much is that worth nowadays?
>>
Proof that /trv/ is the most civil board on 4chan
>>
>>1048186
Hope you find the board you were trying to get to. Have an amazing week anon.
>>
>>1048312
With the exception of a few oddities like prerelease raichu (look it up) old pokemon cards are typically worth nothing. People in the scene will pay upwards of $60 for the cards currently dominating the meta, however.
>>
File: Surfing in Sootopolis.png (542 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
Surfing in Sootopolis.png
542 KB, 500x750
>tfw this board will get daily Pokemon Go threads
pls no
>>
>>1048355
Nah, you're just worrying too much. Nice pic though. I love seeing game equivalents to irl places. Makes me want to make a thread. Too bad this is such a slow board. Really love how Pokemon nailed NYC and Paris in the last couple generations though.
>>
File: aurora.jpg (24 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
aurora.jpg
24 KB, 800x600
>>1048239
My experience with the aurora borealis from northern Norway was that it was too dim to activate my color vision, even though photographs had a bit of color.
>>
You too.
>>
>>1048300
are these old cards? I have the same Zapdos card but it's attack does 100 damage, not 40
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.