[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /trv/ I am looking to find out the craziest things to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: bulls.jpg (12 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
bulls.jpg
12 KB, 282x179
hey /trv/ I am looking to find out the craziest things to do around the world. No matter how dangerous it may be like exploring the Odessa catacombs. I have already ran with the bulls, I traveled from Pakistan to Afghanistan via the Khyber pass. Ive been to rough areas of the world but want to keep going but for now I am out of crazy ideas.
>>
When did you travel the Khyber pass? Have you seen much of sub-Saharan Africa? There is some proper crazy shit there.
>>
>>1047875
Sword Wars in Cruz das Almas, Bahia, Brazil https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JddihHv1VI4
>>
Last December was when I went through the Khyber pass. I was told it was impossible to do as they have closed the border to anyone that isnt Pakistani or Afghani. It took 7 months of planning and with the help of friends that live in Islamabad they helped me get the proper documents to travel in the provinces but I had to learn some Pashtu and on the papers I put was teaching "english" it took a lot of bullshit to get everything moving. All the small details like reading the Koran so that I could pass off as a muslim convert and having that as my religion on my visas. As far as North Africa goes I have been to Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, Sudan, and South Sudan. I got a visa in Alexandria and went across lake nassar to Wadi Halfa and from there Khartoum and then worked on the papers for aid work in S. Sudan which is by far the most depressing place ive ever been. I was possibly thinking about crossing from Colombia to Venezuela next. I was also thinking of visiting all 3 areas of Somalia and making my way to the Bakara market
>>
one think i really wanna do is visit the unrecognized countries in the caucasus, abkhazia, south ossetia, and nagorno-karabakh. that is a long term travel plan of mine that i will do within the next decade.

another crazy travel idea, overland africa from cairo to cape town
>>
africa overland would be awesome. My dad did that back in the 70s
>>
Anyone else have any bat shit crazy things to do
>>
Are you mostly looking to be challenged by war zones, corruption and poverty? Or are you also interested in being challenged by nature?
>>
>>1049309
I heard Lybia is quite crazy this time of year.
>>
Go to Compton, California.
Wear red.
>>
>>1049328
That was me yesterday. It was fine, Compton is soft now.
>>
Any change of getting into Damascus?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.