[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disappointing moments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: qwa.png (77 KB, 194x230) Image search: [Google]
qwa.png
77 KB, 194x230
>in japan because bored and why not
>winter rolls in, my apartment gets really cold
>use translucent plastic as an insulator for easy ghetto warmth
>out buying plastic before winter sets in
>super qt3.14 cashier asks why I'm buying so much plastic
>tell her about my ghetto-ass window trick
>she's intrigued, asks if it works well, as her apartment gets cold too
>offer to help put up some plastic on her windows
>she agrees
>she actually fucking agrees to allow some random-ass american come over and help with an easy task
>fuckyeah.jpg
>go over to her apartment later that week
>put plastic on all of the windows in her apartment
>leave
>never saw her again

whelp
>>
You were expecting it to turn out like a JAV film?
>>
>>1046374
>Japanese cashier engaging in chit-chat and asking questions

Suspect, tbh m8.
>>
>>1046388

Idk I've had short conversations with cashiers here....
>>
>>1046398
>being a weeb
>>
File: 1431420753265.gif (31 KB, 192x224) Image search: [Google]
1431420753265.gif
31 KB, 192x224
>>1046388

This.

Although i have had some random ass times where things actually seemed off, but ended up totally neat and fucking awesome. (aka going my way)

Trust your perception, but not your judgment. Stay alert if it seems suspect, be prepared man but that shit isn't common. Next time don't be an awkward fuck, you probably were never gonna see her again, should've at least try to hang out with her and be her friend since you're not too familiar with Japan and eventually crunchyroll and chill.

You sadden me Anon, but it's okay we've all been there.

Next time, Justdoit.jpg
>>
>>1046409
>Trust your perception, but not your judgment
What does this mean?
>>
Not telling her it was for your fetish ... Thats what she wanted
>>
File: 1427660150594.gif (815 KB, 245x298) Image search: [Google]
1427660150594.gif
815 KB, 245x298
>>1046409
>crunchyroll and chill

thank you anon, thank you so much
>>
>>1046481
>What does this mean?
It doesn't pay to question the illiterate, anon. Just ignore the weeb tard and eventually it'll go away.
>>
She had no interest in you

You just avoided an awkward rejection

You people dont know jack shit about japanese people do you
>>
File: rre13.jpg (104 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
rre13.jpg
104 KB, 740x493
>>1046374
>>
>>1047238

nah. OP could've easily banged her if his story is true.... no girl invites a guy to her apartment if she's living alone

all he had to do was come on to her or put his hand on her shoulder and gauge her reaction.
>>
>>1047307
Exactly. Although I'd use a come-on with plausible deniability, e.g. comparing finger lengths.
>>
>>1047321
>"Why are you touching me?"
>"S-sumimasen I just wanted to see who has longer fingers!"
>>
>>1047307
NAH

Youre a fucking dipshit who doesnt know fucking ANYTHING about japan. Stop
>>
File: anime%20pro%20(1).jpg (211 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
anime%20pro%20(1).jpg
211 KB, 960x720
>>1047491
>>
>be in kanazawa
>walking on bookstore to find some book
>not finding it on shelves, goes to cashier to asks
>qt cashier don't know the title
>"who is the author name?"
>"memezaki"
>surprised because she actually knows the author
>both of us like him
>she laughs and we have chitchat
>the other cashier seems a bit surprised as well
>she ends up apologizing for not having it
>nevermind.jpg
>walks out, be alone again
>mfw haven't come back to japan again
>tfw never see her again
>>
>>1046388
It happens a lot if you can speak Japanese, m8. I can hardly ever get through shopping without a chat nowadays.
>>
Is it wrong of me to think you should have asked for her number to get lunch sometime?
>>
>travel to japan
>get swarmed with girls
>end up have intercourse with them in a hot tub
>decide to stay forever
>live the kawaii life, playing video games all the time and having a solid girlfriend for 7 months now

I know that feel, OP! XD
>>
>>1046374
>leave
>never saw her again

Should have gone like

>"so, you doing anything later? I heard about this great restraunt blah blahblah"
>go to dinner
>come back to her place
>get laid
>never saw her again
Way to fucking go OP you pussy
>>
>>1047509
It's very rude in Japan to shoot people down. For instance, pretty much any girl you ask for her number in Japan will give it to you, but when you ask to hang out she will always come up with an excuse if she doesn't really want to see you. This confuses Americans I think because some people act this way and some will just straight shoot you down. In Japan it is never ambiguous, if someone says, "It's a little inconvenient for me to go to the bar with you tonight," then you should interpret that as, "I don't want to hang out with you now or never," in Burgerspeak.
This is a cultural institution.
>>
>>1048328
>For instance, pretty much any girl you ask for her number in Japan will give it to you, but when you ask to hang out she will always come up with an excuse if she doesn't really want to see you.

I feel like this is true anywhere. Girls will generally give their number if you have the balls to ask--even if they're not interested. This is to avoid an immediate face-to-face awkward situation. Then, after the fact they will either just not respond to your texts or else give you vague busy excuses so you get the hint.
>>
>>1046409
>crunchyroll and chill.

Keka leka
>>
>>1047397

Literally quoting my favorite JAV m8
>>
>>1047250
what is so significant about this pool?
>>
File: 1417376926605.png (249 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
1417376926605.png
249 KB, 704x400
>>1049040
>he doesn't know
>>
File: 98forum.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
98forum.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
>>1047321
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.