[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My wife and I are having trouble deciding where to go on vacation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trv/ - Travel

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
My wife and I are having trouble deciding where to go on vacation this September. We have the following places in mind. but are open to any others:

1.) Belize
2.) Costa Rica
3.) Curacao
4.) St. Croix
5.) Anguilla
6.) Barbados
7.) Bermuda

We haven't been to any of these places before.

Does anyone have any input? Which of these is preferable for a guy and his wife and two very young children (2 and 10 months)? Again, any other suggestions are welcomed as well. We are trying to keep costs down as much as possible, and we were leaning towards some Caribbean island.

Thanx!
>>
Start checking on how much it cost to stay in the different countries. Gold mines are countries like martinique which is have dutch and half French. Some times the live real cheap and drive 5 miles and eat real cheap. The smaller places that do not get a lot of tourist but have good areas might be a good catch. Also look at Panama, on the Pacific side. Amd even Columbia can have some real specials near the beach.
Belize would be a good pick if you can get out in the keys. Key Cocker would be a good spot if you can set up something ahead of them. Just remember running water might mean you running down to get it
>>
File: 1463116186729.gif (1 MB, 478x270) Image search: [Google]
1463116186729.gif
1 MB, 478x270
>>1117845
I've only been to Bermuda of your list, wife and I went by cruise. Was a great deal since the ship stays in pot, all of your meals are paid for on the cruise, see the island at your leisure. If you fly and stay there the price of your trip sky rockets.
>>
>>1118501
>martinique which is have dutch and half French
That's Sint-Maarten/Saint Martin, my man.
>>
>>1117845
If you're adventurous, Costa Rica. If you're not, all the rest.
>>
Belize or Costa Rica. Belize has ruins. Costa Rica is like cheaper Hawaii, naturewise. Matter of fact, I think that's the deciding factor. Nature Costa Rica, culture, Belize. Decide which is more important between those two things and places
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.