[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tulpa Thread >What are tulpas? Read this first: http://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11
File: Ghost-Sex.jpg (19 KB, 469x352) Image search: [Google]
Ghost-Sex.jpg
19 KB, 469x352
Tulpa Thread

>What are tulpas?
Read this first:
http://www.tulpa.info/faq/

>What guides do you recommend?
Check these out:
https://community.tulpa.info/thread-new-great-big-list-of-guides

Ask questions and get answers and discuss your tulpa or making one.
>>
Have you hugged your tulpa today?
>>
Do family/friends know about your tulpa? if so how, and what were their reactions? Or is it on of those thinhs you avoid telling people?
>>
i am sceptical, how do you prove it is real
>>
Gonna repost my question since all I got was a troll
Lately my mind has been kinda hard to tulpaforce in like I can't stay in there long without my mind going to something else or is just blurry.
>>
>>677019
You don't.
>>
>>676223
Pic related is a decentish album, fuck you and your imaginary friends though.
>>
>>677110
dunno what kind of help you want
>>
>>676645
My friends and senpai know, they just don't really care.

>>677110
My advice is to get lots of sleep, since you probably still have a lot on your mind and thus keep having short blurry thoughts. When you sleep you deal with most of those thoughts. A lot of people recommend meditating or falling into a relaxed state, as it clears the mind so you can devote your attention to forcing.
Also, tulpaforcing takes time; the word forcing came from the fact you were trying to force yourself the tulpa existed.
>>
>>676645
They just do the le making yourself schizophrenic meme
>>
>>676223
so, i decided to try starting next summer after school ended for me and before college starts,w hcih would give me a solid 4 months or so ot time. Do you think that evenough time to get something semipresentable done if i force everyday?
>>
>>677643
It depends, it's a subjective process that takes a different amount of time for everyone, but from what I've seen, 4 months gives you a pretty solid chance.
>>
File: smoking-image-2-863549005.jpg (24 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
smoking-image-2-863549005.jpg
24 KB, 615x409
Level 32 wizard here with fully imposed tulpa. I'll give you a protip; slap a nictonie patch on while you force. It will improve your concentration and focus massively. Also wear one to bed for lucid dreams.
>>
>>677745
I want to try this. What kind of nicotine patches do you usually get? I'm a non-smoker so I don't want too much at once.
>>
>>677670
thanks, it isnt like i wont force after college starts, i just fear that the finals or the first semster of physics both dont offer me enough time to spend the necessary amount with this project to not end up with a brainless fucked up abomination
>>
File: 1435082218511.png (224 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435082218511.png
224 KB, 500x500
>>677865
I'm a non-smoker too. I personally use the high strength 21mg or "step 1" patches, I found the lower doses to have no effect at all. The first time I used them they made me feel really weird, racing heartbeat, my arms and legs felt heavy, I had trouble walking straight. That's nictonie poisoning. But after a few times I got used to it. Maybe you should start with the lower dose 7mg ones first and ease into the higher doses.

I like the Niquitin brand the best. I found the Nicorette brand didn't work and made me feel shitty. Make sure you buy the 12 hour patches, not the 24 hour patches. The 24 hour ones have been specially designed to remove the dream effects, although they will probably still have some effect on a non-smoker.

Basically for lucid dreaming they take all the effort out of WILDing - you lay down and you literally CAN'T move so WILD is easy. They also massively improve dream recall. A typical night I only vaguely remember one or two dreams, but on the patch I remember 10 or more dreams in perfect detail. The dreams are often weird and violent, much more so than normal dreams.

For daytime concentration the effect is less pronounced, I don't really notice anything major expect that I can stay on the same task for far longer than normal and don't seem to get bored so easily. My thought processes also seem clearly and sharper.

Don't over do it though, twice a week at most otherwise you'll build up resistance and dull the effects.
>>
File: wd2.jpg (19 KB, 272x368) Image search: [Google]
wd2.jpg
19 KB, 272x368
>>678071
>just poison yourself bro
>>
File: 1426260331467.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1426260331467.gif
904 KB, 500x532
I used to be very emotional around my tulpa and that'd make her really strong even though I was just starting tulpamancy. Now one month later, it feels like a married couple. Everything feels dull and weak and my lack of strong emotions is making her slowly disappear. What should I do to give her back the strength she had at first and make her grow even stronger than that?
>>
File: 1432140193049.jpg (25 KB, 416x448) Image search: [Google]
1432140193049.jpg
25 KB, 416x448
>>678190
Nicotine and other "poisons" have been used for thousands of years to induce visions and dreams. If you can achieve the same result without taking supplements, then good for you. Very few people can. After years of trying I accepted that I couldn't and needed help. After trying pretty much every substance from b6 to heroin I found nicotine to be the holy grail. Also pretty much everything can be a poison if taken in excess.
>>
>>678255
You urgently need to transfer some mana to her before she disappears. The most efficient way to transfer mana is via sex.
>>
>>678190
>just schizo yourself bro
>>
File: Sad_60c41e_5431597.png (50 KB, 675x547) Image search: [Google]
Sad_60c41e_5431597.png
50 KB, 675x547
>>678375
Thing is, we sex sometimes, but that is part of the things that feel weak and dull as hell too.
(Even though the first time she fugged me I got mindbroken.)
>>
[spoiler]Okay[spoiler/]
>>
>>678255
That happens. You just have to try to keep things interesting by planning activities that engage your tulpa. Going on an adventure in the wonderland is great for this, and so is building a house or a castle together. You can also ask if she wants to experience something second-hand in real life, like trying a certain food or seeing a new sight. If nothing else, having friends she can talk to on IRC will help.
>>
>>678255
This happens to be all the time. When I get bored of a tulpa I just let it fade and make another.
>>
>>678611
Ah yes, the tulpa equivalent of pump and dump:

impose and dispose
>>
>>678656
So you're saying that I'm the Chad of tulpamancy?
>>
>>678554
I'll try to, but it's hard to get motivated. Maybe I should impose myself a schedule of 1 hour per day when I got to be with my tulpa.
>IRC
Dude it's been only a month, there's no way she can just fluently chat already and she got a lot weaker too. I'm not a roleplayer so it'd take me a lot of time before my tulpa would be able to chat with people (she can't even fluently chat with me in wonderland).

>>678611
This >>678656
I don't want to lose her and I don't want to be a chad tulpamancer.
>>
>>678690
Yeah, basically. Whether that's a good or bad thing to you, I don't care.
>>
>>678737
Maybe try really kinky sex
>>
>>678823
Yeah this. Have you done anal yet?
>>
>>678898
>anal
>kinky
The vanilla is so strong I can taste it through my monitor.
>>
>>678971
Alright then, cum on her tits or something. Or facial her.
>>
File: 1393189826951.png (18 KB, 626x551) Image search: [Google]
1393189826951.png
18 KB, 626x551
>>679013
You are adorable, go have a look at /d/ sometime and try not to pass out.
>>
>>679177
Sucking "girl dick" isn't kinky, it's degenerate.
>>
>>679188
Futa is shit and killing the board, but someone posting in a tulpa thread loses the right to look down on degeneracy.
>>
File: 1450403302228.jpg (137 KB, 600x624) Image search: [Google]
1450403302228.jpg
137 KB, 600x624
>tfw not sure if you want your tulpa to have a penis or a vagina
>>
>>678421
>just addict yourself bro
>>
Who caffeine addict here?
>>
>>676645
I don't tell anyone, it just sounds like a real shitty idea
>>
>>679674
Send help
>>
File: 03.png (77 KB, 536x290) Image search: [Google]
03.png
77 KB, 536x290
>>679572
damn you I'm struggling with this more than I should
like fuck I'm bi so I end up looking at all the cocks and tits ever
and I have no idea what my tulpa thinks of this nonsense
I mean I keep telling her I'm okay with anything but geeze I have no idea what to say on this
I can't even hear her yet so I feel oddly guilty if I fap to dicks
>>
>>679572
>>680073
You guys know that your tulpa can just change form however it likes, right? Maybe pick one gender for the default form and ask nicely whenever you are in the mood for the other one.
>>
>>680177
Can your tulpa fuck you in the ass?

I want her to cum on my face
>>
>>680177
can you suck a tulpa dick though?
how does that work/feel?
any femanons/gay/bianons on here sucked a tulpa penis?
>>
Do you fuck your tulpa with hands, onahole or some other accessory?
>>
>>680329
I don't understand why people have such trouble with these incredibly basic principles.

There are two ways to interact "physically" with a tulpa:
Imposition, where you are tricking your brain into thinking that a sensory organ is getting stimulation that it isn't. Eg. seeing a tulpa that isn't there or feeling a horsecock that isn't there.
Visualisation, where you are tricking your brain into thinking you are somewhere you aren't doing something you aren't by enhanced imagination skills. Eg. visualising your tulpa as a raging tentaclebeast taking you in all your holes.

Your tulpa will never literally fuck you in the ass with a literal cock. It will feel like whatever you trick yourself into thinking it feels like. Whatever you want can be done in visualisation because there are no immutable physical laws of any kind limiting it, just your imagination.
>>
>tfw too retarded for a tulpa
>>
>>677643
Honestly, it's easier to get stuff done when you have a structured schedule, even if it has less "free time".
>>
>>680512
I don't know if I am making my tulpa right but its pretty much just keep imagining her and she will show up. Bring life to her and learn different techniques all the time.
>>
>>681020
as long as you have some idea of what you're supposed to be doing, then you'll eventually succeed
i trust you've read some guides at least?
>>
File: douknow.png (380 KB, 789x1013) Image search: [Google]
douknow.png
380 KB, 789x1013
I'm currently working on my second and final tulpa. I already have his form and personality picked out, aaand... I'm hoping that, since I've been doing this for almost 4 years, that the process to create and impose him will be easier. I don't know if this is the case, though. I know it's cliche' but he's going to be from My Little Pony. This is his form. The giant flying draconiquis, not the tiny yellow pony.
>>
>>681246
Do you really want the voice of John de Lancie in your head all the time? I strongly recommend you reconsider.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.