[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP Old: >>4191718 Don't respond to it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
File: 1468875841972s.jpg (9 KB, 250x140) Image search: [Google]
1468875841972s.jpg
9 KB, 250x140
ERP
Old: >>4191718
Don't respond to it
>>
Do you see this? This is why I've won. The fact alone that I've gotten under your skin. It ultimately doesn't matter whose Courtney is better (mine by the way, I use grammar, punctuation, and have found an appealing characterization for her), because so long as my presence has upset you, I've already beaten you. You're uneasy now, shaking from your little throne of broken ego shards beneath you, and now your world has come crashing around you because someone isn't bending to your will.

You are going to FEAR me, Paul.

I am going to be the shadow you turn to look for in the night. I am going to be the whisper in the wind, the one that chases you down the alley of self-righteousness you've constructed. I will be the niggle of doubt in your little glass world, getting bigger and bigger until it fucking SHATTERS around you. Because I can see, Paul, that this is all you have. And I'm going to take it from you. Thread by thread, post by post, it's all going to be mine! And there's nothing you can do about it. You. Have. NOTHING. On me. You have nothing to do with all your inept and inadequate rage, and your building mania, because I am simply above you. I am above you in any conceivable measurement, in morals, principles, likeability, and technical skill

All you have left to do is kill yourself, Paul. It's one cup of bleach away.
>>
File: 1468691388305.png (189 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1468691388305.png
189 KB, 456x320
>>4195054
Top tier taste. Luna is by far best Potter waifu.
>>
Don't acknowledge it past here.
>>
File: 30303318.jpg (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
30303318.jpg
98 KB, 400x400
Do you see this? This is why I've won. The fact alone that I've gotten under your skin. It ultimately doesn't matter whose Courtney is better (mine by the way, I use grammar, punctuation, and have found an appealing characterization for her), because so long as my presence has upset you, I've already beaten you. You're uneasy now, shaking from your little throne of broken ego shards beneath you, and now your world has come crashing around you because someone isn't bending to your will.

I am going to be the shadow you turn to look for in the night. I am going to be the whisper in the wind, the one that chases you down the alley of self-righteousness you've constructed. I will be the niggle of doubt in your little glass world, getting bigger and bigger until it fucking SHATTERS around you. Because I can see, Paul, that this is all you have. And I'm going to take it from you. Thread by thread, post by post, it's all going to be mine! And there's nothing you can do about it. You. Have. NOTHING. On me. You have nothing to do with all your inept and inadequate rage, and your building mania, because I am simply above you. I am above you in any conceivable measurement, in morals, principles, likeability, and technical skill

All you have left to do is kill yourself, Paul. It's one cup of bleach away
>>
>>4195080

He said it again! He said "Niggle"!
>>
File: catte.gif (1 MB, 387x263) Image search: [Google]
catte.gif
1 MB, 387x263

All you have left to do is kill yourself, Paul. It's one cup of bleach away!
>>
>>4195081
>>4195011

You ladies should have a kissing contest to decide.
>>
File: sob_477.jpg (48 KB, 600x616) Image search: [Google]
sob_477.jpg
48 KB, 600x616
Hey, look, about those purity seals... Wait, what the fuck is going on in here?
>>
>>4195109
Who are you?
>>
File: anus.png (204 KB, 229x355) Image search: [Google]
anus.png
204 KB, 229x355

All you have left to do is kill yourself, Paul. It's one cup of bleach away..
>>
>>4195130
>Places my hand onto your cheeks.
>>
File: 1458968538314.jpg (185 KB, 850x1107) Image search: [Google]
1458968538314.jpg
185 KB, 850x1107
>>4195131

My name is Nobu Nobu!
Who are YOU?
>>
>>4195130
For the love of god, cleanse this thread of it's demons, whoever you are, pretty paladin lady
>>
>>4195003 (The cutie Parsee.)
D'aww, you know, you really are too cute. Forgive me, I need to do one last thing.
>He pat her bright red cheek before going for a small nibble. He moved to catch the tip of her ear between his teeth and gently nibbling on her sensitive ears along with teasing it with his tongue.
>>
File: tumblr_o17zzqxqKd1v5ztdvo1_500.jpg (32 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o17zzqxqKd1v5ztdvo1_500.jpg
32 KB, 500x281
What a proper mess all this is then! Come, come, gents, I've prepared a lovely pot of tea for you all!

>so spoke the self-proclaimed "stupendous spell-caster", sliding a lucratively decorated table as best his tiny frame could push. His tiny voice grunted as he did so, a sound that was joined by the rattling tea cups, seated on their saucers. In the center of it was a tea kettle decorated in a webbing pattern, an expected motif. An aroma arose from it, made visual by the steam pouring from the spout. With a sigh, Taranza slide down the mantle of the table, what little strength he had in his small body completely spent from just pushing. The most amusing thing is that he did not realize he could just use his magic to move the table, and that thought did not occur to him as he laid on the ground, panting from exertion.
>>
>>4195130
THIS THREAD REEKS OF HERESY
>>
File: disgust.jpg (54 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
54 KB, 453x439

All you have left to do is kill yourself, Paul. It's one cup of bleach away...
>>
File: Pavel.jpg (32 KB, 434x401) Image search: [Google]
Pavel.jpg
32 KB, 434x401
>>4195177
>>
>>4195100
(Darknut)
Mmh? You were, now?
>He let out a bit of a low chuckle, leaning in to give her collar bone a light nip, his other hand starting to work at her bottoms.
I had no idea you were such a female...~
>>
File: fuck relationships.png (136 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
fuck relationships.png
136 KB, 500x282

All you have left to do is kill yourself, Paul. It's one cup of bleach away.
>>
>>4195119
CAN I BE A JUDGE?
>>
>>4195156
Anon...
>>
>>4195177
>Pets the spider boy
>>
File: 293.Mays.Billy.062709.jpg (43 KB, 293x473) Image search: [Google]
293.Mays.Billy.062709.jpg
43 KB, 293x473
>>4195177
HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH BLOGPOSTING, THE HOT NEW ITEM THAT YOU'RE SURE TO LOVE

IT'S AS EASY AS CAN BE, JUST TAKE YOUR PERSONAL PROBLEMS, POST ABOUT THEM...

AND BAM, FREE SYMPATHY AND (YOU)'S
ORDER NOW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST AND ILL THROW IN A FREE TUMBLR ACCOUNT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST
>>
>>4194947 (Tachikawa sister)
(...getoutofmyheadcharles...You know, this is the second time I've seen you do this in a shitstorm)
Thanks...you know...sorry about the mess...
>He slowly dragged his covered cum and juice covered member out of her as he rolled over beside her, his forehead red and starting to bump already as he reached behind her head. He let out a yawn and pulled her head close to his chest before kissing the top of it. The slow breathing, and possibly the blood rush from the head wound, caused him to regain his usual composure and cheery smile.
Time for the best part then? The cuddling?
>He reached down and gently tapped at the tip of her nose.
>>
>>4195081
>Galko popped off Hotaru's nipple, giving it a little parting nibble as she went. The busty girl gave Hotaru a competitive look, before declaring:
No way, he'd be too busy with me to even give a used slut like you any thought!
>As she said this, Galko slipped a finger under Hotaru's panties and into her ass, slowly pushing into the tight hole.
Do you like it here? I bet you beg guys to fill you up every night, buttslut.
>>
>>4195213

Anon!
That's your name, uh? Interesting!
>>
File: bathrobe.png (117 KB, 308x337) Image search: [Google]
bathrobe.png
117 KB, 308x337
>>4195224
Okay

Why is it every time I try to ERP reasonably and do something I love, people go out of their way and build entire folders to spite me and then everyone else actually encourages this shit
>>
File: Gyro.jpg (21 KB, 196x246) Image search: [Google]
Gyro.jpg
21 KB, 196x246
>>4195177
Most nights I'd be more of a coffee guy myself, but given how shit's going down, I'll take you up on that tea you weird-ass little spider ... kid...thing.
>>
>>4195224
That's a lie Billy, everyone treats mecha like shit for blogging
>>
File: Sweating DMG.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Sweating DMG.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>4195238
>That pic
>This RP
>>
File: 43 - Z887aYE.jpg (89 KB, 480x725) Image search: [Google]
43 - Z887aYE.jpg
89 KB, 480x725
>>4195188
(Sorry bud. Could we stop.it there for tonight? I'm sorta feeling tired and need to be up early in the morning for work.)
>>
>>4195244
It is.
Now why do you have all of these guns?
>>
>>4195262
fucking talk to me
>>
>>4195277
I don't think this is going to work LD...
>>
File: 1458440380009.jpg (1 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
1458440380009.jpg
1 MB, 2480x3508
>>4195238

Me~? Used! He'd be too enthralled with my form and the taste of my lips and body to pay attention to an used cow like you~

>Her eyes opened wide as soon she felt that finger attack her rear entry

A-Ahhhh~!! I-I don't have to beg! U-Unlike you, guys come naturally to me~
>>
>>4194804
...I suppose...if my 'cuteness' motivates you...
>she gives him a wobbly little thumbs up, trying to smile brightly at him
Do your best...! And you c-can do your best with Team Magma...

>>4194834
...st-start what?

>>4194882
(glad to hear it :3)
>she bobs her head like a cat to the petting, too dazed to fight off her new swimming senpai's affection
F-fewer lava cookies?
>[HERESY DETECTED]
>tries to swallow her stammering
...in comparison...my skin is about...forty percent softer, because of-
>goes silent when the hands accost her chub, putty in Shelly's knowing hands

>>4194915
>bigger than most of said hand and extending up the length of her arm, Courtney seems to short circuit just at the sight of the bulky 'Seviper'
>her gloved palm wraps around it, and she begins to gently stroke up and down, rolling at the tip before sinking back down
>she seems to be having a hard time just being so close to it
>>
>>4195266
(Hey, it's fine. Any other place I could message you at?)
>>
File: 1468875841972.jpg (306 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1468875841972.jpg
306 KB, 1920x1080
>>4195052
woops
larger image
>>
>>4195293
(whoops, forgot picture)
>>
>>4195276

Because I like to BANG!
More guns? More BANG!
BANG BANG!
>>
>>4195317
quality RP mate
>>
>>4195252
why is it you're still here?
>>
File: sob_328.jpg (151 KB, 1024x1300) Image search: [Google]
sob_328.jpg
151 KB, 1024x1300
>>4195146
Eldar are NOT supposed to be here. Please do not touch me.

>>4195157
There is no god but the Emperor. You wait right there, after I'm done butchering the rest of these heretics you're going to a reeducation center. By which I mean an incinerator.

>>4195179
Indeed it does citizen. I trust it was merely clerical error that I didn't receive your report earlier? Anything that can be misconstrued as ASSISTING THE SPREAD OF HERESY reflects very poorly on your disciplinary record, as I'm sure you know.
>>
File: tumblr_o2gfgpvsyA1uzwbyjo1_1280.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1082) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2gfgpvsyA1uzwbyjo1_1280.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1082
>>4195284
>>4195238
I wonder if this silly galklone could join in
>>
File: 42217536_p0.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
42217536_p0.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>4195217
H-hey! Hey! What are you doing!

>exhausted as he was, Taranza couldn't fight off the anonymous petting he was recieving. His hands weakly tried to bat away at the hand that patted his head, but it did availed him none. He was completely at the mercy of such affections. Mostly, at least until he can remember he had magic.

>>4195256
Hello, sir! You have a funny hat! Please, help yourself! No, really, please dooooo...

>he didn't even the strength to serve the guests he invited. What manner of host was he? If only he didn't make the decision to physically push a hardwood table and instead used his magic, he wouldn't be in this mess.
>>
File: nude.png (671 KB, 1280x1220) Image search: [Google]
nude.png
671 KB, 1280x1220
>>4195325
It's a very nice outlet for my creative writing talent

I don't give a fuck if you hate me
>>
>>4195252
You want an explanation?

Typically your taste is complete fucking garbage so nobody minds.
But you went for a character a lot of people actually like and don't want it sullied with the connotation of you.
>>
>>4195293
start..... huh.... not sure, I didn't think this far ahead...
>>
>>4195339

>still eagerly recording
Hey, go ahead. This is already gonna make me a mint, if you join in I could retire!
>>
>>4195293
Ah! You need a hand? You seem nervous.
>>
>>4195284
The only guys who'd like the taste of your lips are faggots, given how they always reek of cum and dick!
>Galko got a bit roughly, pushing her finger in deeper, sliding another in next to it as she loosened the hole.
You're all flustered, and your asshole is taking my fingers so easy~ Just how many guys do you get to fuck your ass every day? You're such a whore. We should call you Whoretaru!
>>
File: Mei-Ling Zhou.png (256 KB, 508x800) Image search: [Google]
Mei-Ling Zhou.png
256 KB, 508x800
>>4195300
(Uh... not really. I haven't bothered to make a throw away email yet.)
>>
File: 8d4805c09283c4092609f2af5b3def72.jpg (880 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
8d4805c09283c4092609f2af5b3def72.jpg
880 KB, 1200x1200
>>4195339
PLEASE NO MY DICK CAN ONLY HANDLE SO MUCH
>>
File: 1391819775756.jpg (112 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
1391819775756.jpg
112 KB, 1152x864
>>4195354
>you
>having writing talent
>>
File: 160.jpg (482 KB, 870x1241) Image search: [Google]
160.jpg
482 KB, 870x1241
>>4195236
(Third time I think, but whose counting? Amusingly all three times have been thanks to you know who being an infant.)
>As soon as his dick left her there was a lewd splurt of his seed that immediately spilled out of her still open hole, the woman still there panting, looking absolutely exhausted and broken for a moment before regaining some of her composure, enough to look at him with the wry grin she usually had in his presence.
If you can... hah, manage the energy to, go for it.
>>
>>4195319
I see then...
Quite the charismatic ruler you are.
>>
>>4195371
(Alright. I'm still around the discord though)
>>
>>4195252
Because you are a disgusting, unlikeable cunt and people want you to go away
That is the answer
And I will be your personal Batman as long as I need to in order to achieve this
>>
>>4194977
Oh yeah, lotsa new recruits...mainly grunts, but you know, gotta start small.

>She's in her favorite place, the deep end of the ERP thread pool, resting her arms on the edge of the pool as she talks to you, goggles still pulled over her eyes
I even have the Magma admin in here sucking up to me, it's really something. Aqua's gonna come back soon, in a big way~

>>4195293
>Her eyebrows perk up a bit, her curiosity piqued
Cause of what, doll?~
>She places her other hand on Courtney's chin, squeezing her face just a tiny bit, her heart rate speeding just a little bit at touch of the girl's truly soft skin
>She starts to knead and play with her trainee's tummy, even letting go for a moment just to watch it jiggle
>>
>>4195252
ACTUALLY, I HAVE A PRODUCT JUST FOR YOU, ONE OF A KIND.
IT'S CALLED INTROSPECTION
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CALL NOW AND I CAN SEND YOU A BOX OF IT, ABSOLUTELY FREE

HOW DOES IT WORK, YOU ASK? WELL FIRST, YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT YOU'RE A MASSIVE RETARD WHO SIMPLY IS UNABLE TO DO ANYTHING BUT FUCK UP CONSTANTLY AND BLOGPOST MORE THAN JIRO

THEN YOU HAVE TO DRINK A CUP OF BLEACH TO CURE YOURSELF OF THESE ISSUES

>>4195257
THAT'S TRUE, JIM.
BUT MECHA IS A FAGGOT AND A KEK. I JUST SOLD HIM A BIG BLACK DILDO LAST WEEK FOR HIS WIFE TO PEG HIM WITH.

HE CALLED WHILE SUPPLIES LASTED AND GOT A RAGYO BLOW UP DOLL, TOO
>>
>>4195356
What was wrong about me playing it

And don't say it was because me playing it

I did it properly and in character, but despite that everyone still fucking treats me like shit when I quite literally give them everything they want
>>
File: 1463451949669.jpg (372 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1463451949669.jpg
372 KB, 800x800
Guys, did something happen on Sunday that I don't know about?
>>
>>4195354
It sure isn't a healthy outlet
honestly its not even nice
look at where you are
>>
>>4195328
I was busy scouting cesspools of heretics for the Emperor to burn when I found this shithole.
Despicable, isn't it?
>>
>>4195393
(I'm not even part of "The Discord" I just lurk threads XP)
>>
File: 1458690560486.jpg (657 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1458690560486.jpg
657 KB, 1280x1024
>>4195367

H-Hoetaru has a better ring to it.. A-And I don't take more than 4 per day! S-Shut up!

>Said the Candy Queen as she slid her own fingers inside Galko's panties, her middle finger wiggling her way to her cunt... And entering it with relative ease.

Nnngh~ A-As expected! Loose as fuck!
>>
Good evening everyone! I got out early tonight but, it looks like we're in the middle of some kind of kerfluffle.

How was your day otherwise /ERP/?
>>
>>4195404
Exactly because it's you.
You make people uncomfortable to a severe degree, to the point that you drive people out.
>>
>>4195403
>RAGYO
>not Jinx

You fucked up Billy. Jiro is the one in love with Ragyo. Mecha wants Jinx's pussy.
>>
>>4195427
Annoying. Good thing you're here pops.
>>
>>4195371
It's 4 in the damn morning get to sleep
>>
File: aww thats cute.png (582 KB, 562x517) Image search: [Google]
aww thats cute.png
582 KB, 562x517
>>4195395
You aren't "achieving" anything other than ruining the threads

I'm not going anywhere just because one petty fuck doesn't like me

Fuck you, I'm still going to play Courtney and do it better, Like I already have

>>4195417
It's perfectly healthy provided we don't have petty toddlers trying to get epik lulz out of me

All you need to do is stop feeding the retards

>>4195436
And why? I'm not a threat to anyone, I'm simply typefucking like everyone else
>>
File: 57800022_p0.jpg (330 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
57800022_p0.jpg
330 KB, 2048x2048
(Is it safe yet? Nope, doesn't look like it...

Have a good evening everyone)

>>4195427
(Just run and hide Nito, it's not going to end well. Should fizzle out by late this evening)
>>
>>4195390

WOOOOOOOOOOW
Your choice of words has totally won me over! Allow me to drop my pants and present my bare ass to you so you can ravage it!
>>
>>4195468
>just because one petty fuck doesn't like me
>just
>one
>>
>>4195467
XD What do you think im going to do!?
>>
>>4195422
(That's fine. I'll keep an eye out for you!)
>>
>>4195427
I think I had an impersonator in the thread yesterday. I'm reading the archives right now but it looks like it was a raid or something.
>>
>>4195468
>I'm not a threat to anyone
In a lot of places it's illegal to typefuck you because you're underage.

also
>one petty fuck
Less people like you than Nue has hairs on his scalp.
>>
>>4195401
>Taking a seat, and nearly slipping in the process, he slowly kicks his legs into the water, snickering.
Yeah, I noticed that. And here I thought they were a pretty -ground-ed bunch, but they can't beat the water. ... Sorry, bad joke, I know.

But ah, new recruits, huh?

>He paused, scooting a bit closer, avoiding eye contact at the moment.

You, ah...you wouldn't happen to be accepting any -more- at the minute, would you?
>>
>>4195293
>The twitching thing jitters in her grasp, a clear sign of its excitement at the mere touch of its shaft.
Oohh...
>The hand that pumped at it was barely able to wrap around the entire thing, but was enough to elicit a few silent groans from the man.
C-Courtney...
>He called out her name through his clenched jaw, unable to contain his voice at her shaky, inexperienced technique, though this was no secret, if the jolts of his meatstick were any indication.
>>
>>4195491
I don't know, not get to sleep?
>>
File: IMG_2465.jpg (1 MB, 750x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2465.jpg
1 MB, 750x1024
>>4195426
Hoetaru it is then! How do yo-hnnnmm~...
>Galko's taunting is cut off by a drawn out moan as Hotaru's fingers enter her soaked pussy with ease, her long nails scraping her walks and making her shudder. The battle clearly escalating, Galko stops fingering her asshole and rips off the other girl's panties, before jamming two fingers into her cotton candy coloured cunt.

>>4195339
(Sounds good to me! Hotaru, you chill with it?)
>>
>>4195468

>I do it for the epik lulz XD

>PLEASE DMG UNBLOCK ME
>>
If LD is underage, why is he not getting banned?
>>
>>4195494
(Alright. Night hun)
>>4195494
Also image i forgot to post
>>
>>4195499
well then can I breed the real one now?
>>
File: Billy-Mays-pointing-2.jpg (18 KB, 252x264) Image search: [Google]
Billy-Mays-pointing-2.jpg
18 KB, 252x264
>>4195448
I'M ON A LOTTA COCAINE HERE, ANON. CAN YOU REALLY BLAME ME FOR FUCKING UP SUCH A MINOR DETAIL ABOUT SOMEONE SO INSIGNIFICANT? I'M BILLY FUCKING MAYS, WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT THEM.

I ONLY SELL THE BLOGPOSTS, I DONT READ THEM.
>>4195468
HI LD, BILLY MAYS HERE ONCE AGAIN. HAVE YOU CONSIDERED INVESTING IN OXY CLEAN DETERGENT YET? IT'S TWICE AS POWERFUL AS BLEACH FOR HALF THE COST, AND I'LL EVEN SEND YOU SOME, ABSOLUTELY FREE.
>>
>>4195468
You're the one causing it in the first place.
You don't care about anyone but yourself
That's why you're here
>>
>>4195468
>stop feeding the retards
Good idea
Allow me to start
You're lucky you still have someone sympathizing with you, by the way. Otherwise I might have started a Lord Dominator folder. :3
Have a good one
>>
>>4195485
You're all anons

Honestly, if you don't have the fucking balls to show your face while you shitpost me, does your opinion even matter? you clearly don't believe in it enough to stand by it and you don't want the backlash of being a spiteful asshole

>>4195518
DMG is a good friend and the one person who really knows me well, of course I'd want to have his support when I'm fucking pissed at stupid little reddit memers like you

>>4195544
Of course I fucking care about myself
is that a surprise to you?

>>4195546
>:3
woah there buddy, 9gag is that way!
>>
File: whoops.png (1 MB, 660x561) Image search: [Google]
whoops.png
1 MB, 660x561
>>4195569
>>
fuck you I'm not giving you (You)s
>>
>>4195534
I was here typefucking a few hours ago.
>>
>>4195569
>Went from being done with DMG to him being a good friend

how does this keep happening
>>
On paranoia's poison door
21st century schizoid man
>>
>>4195586
and?
>>
>>4195592
DMG allows the cycle to continue because he likes the attention/sympathy.
>>
>>4195420
Despicable hardly qualifies the breadth and depth of my disgust as I look upon this place. Not mere tolerance for the xeno, not mere curiosity in the heretical, but open fornication with and indulgence in all that defies the Emperor!

I don't know if any quantity of meltabombs will be sufficient to purify this place.
>>
>>4195569
>Of course I fucking care about myself
>is that a surprise to you?
Yo this bitch is retarded or something
>>
>>4195346
(Oh, you've started playing Taranza again, have you?)
>>
File: coffee.png (212 KB, 535x474) Image search: [Google]
coffee.png
212 KB, 535x474
>>4195592
So am i not allowed to like somebody I care about because I hated them before?
Is change banned now?
>>
>>4195567
I need to play with you sometime. Just that and I ask why I didn't do it yet.
>>
LoL!Jinx you there?
>>
>>4195569
>DMG is a good friend
Can someone post the "seriously nigger" dmg pic?
>>
>>4195529
In order to be banned, he has to be the one to admit it.
>>
File: Mental Out (16).png (66 KB, 282x314) Image search: [Google]
Mental Out (16).png
66 KB, 282x314
>>4195427
(Another shitstorm as usual, people feeding LD with replies doesn't help at all. My day was fine, it's raining outside so I can't order food.)
>>
>>4195388
>He looked down to her, eyes half shut, and poked her in the chest with a defiant laugh, bouncing her head on his chest.
I will have you know, there is /always/ time and energy for cuddling!
>He shifted to a knee in front of her, shakily, and stuck his hands under her arms. He started to lean back and slowly pull her from the wall, up and over his legs as he leaned back. As he finally laid down fully, perching her body on top of his, letting her own marshmallowy softness act as the cushion between them, he reached out to grab the glasses he left on the floor, carefully placing them back on her exhausted, but cute face.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>4195586
THICK CHICKEN
>>
>>4195621
(Yes. What's up?)
>>
File: 1451379857816.png (243 KB, 600x571) Image search: [Google]
1451379857816.png
243 KB, 600x571
>>4195610

[That Arachne]
[Jesus]
>>
>>4195569
You wouldn't know who I was if I did post ava
what difference does it make if we're avas or not if we make up most of the thread.
>>
>>4195611
It's not change if it happens over the span of like 3 days dude. You literally can't decide how you feel about him.
>>
File: kenny8.jpg (24 KB, 366x400) Image search: [Google]
kenny8.jpg
24 KB, 366x400
>>4195611
Stop replying.
>>
File: IMG_2466.jpg (885 KB, 1024x724) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2466.jpg
885 KB, 1024x724
>>4195567
(Yeye! But we gotta get some order to this shindig. How about we post in the order Me (original Galko)/Galklone/Hoetaru?)

I could ahn~ say the same about you, taking mmngh~! my fingers so easy! You're practically sucking them in!
>Galko rubbed her hips into Hotaru's fingers, trying to get them deeper as she panted. Her whole body was on fire, jamming her fingers deep into Hotaru and using her thumb to massage her clit.
C-come o-ooon, cry out like a good s-slut for me!
>>
>>4195610
(Yes, I had a derusting session just recently, mostly so I can find his voice again!)
>>
>>4195635
Dateanon here!
I was pondering if you wanted to resume our thing BUT I'm not sure what you think of it with the current thread atmosphere.
>>
File: 1468779680766.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1468779680766.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
>>4195629
You could always force them to come out anyway! Bend them to your will! I met a ton of pokemon go players on the way to work. For some reason the shitty, off the main network road where my work is has 3 poke stops along it.

I joined team Instinct today

>>4195451
I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm glad to see you!

>>4195474
>Nito
>curmudgeonly rattling noises

The best cure for a mess like this is to ignore it until it fades away. At least that's what I prefer

>>4195499
That's awful! Nothing worse than a gang of ditto on the loose!
>>
File: Nue (9).png (794 KB, 894x886) Image search: [Google]
Nue (9).png
794 KB, 894x886
Consider the following:
LD refuses to respond to anybody who says he is under 18 to avoid getting banned.
Put (Lord Dominator is underage) at the start of your posts.
>>
>>4195611
>changed
>again
>a whole new person
You changed twice in the past two weeks you've said
This is unbelievable
Do you just keep evolving into bigger cunts?
>>
>>4195605
Are the incinerators even deserving of such filth?
>>
>>4195675
DMG should unblock LD if he admits he's underaged
>>
File: smoking.jpg (114 KB, 605x601) Image search: [Google]
smoking.jpg
114 KB, 605x601
>>4195622
Funnily enough, I was the one that made that pic for him

>>4195647
Well yeah, I made up my mind, he's the only person I've opened myself up to and I know he can help me

>>4195658
Yeah sure

>>4195675
What would that do about anything though?
it would just be spam and flood the thread
>>
>>4195508
TIME FOR THE MEATSTICK
BURY THE MEATSTICK
TAKE OUT THE MEATSTICK TIME
WOOOO-OOOOAH
SHOCKS MA BRAIN
WOOOO-OOOOAH
SHOCKS MA BRAIN
>>
File: tumblr_o23baltwLS1uzwbyjo2_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o23baltwLS1uzwbyjo2_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>4195567
>>4195514
>For some inexplicable reason, the candy queen would be seeing double this evening. The other galko, her twin. Another buxom, painted nail, and straight blonde haired girl joins the fray. Although, she seems a bit hesitant at first. Her surprised cries imbue the area, bringing both of their attention to the school uniform wearing girl.

W...What's going on here!? Is this.... G....L?
>She probes curiously

TL note: GL = Girl's Love

>>4195663
(Beats me!)
>>
>>4195675
Whose beard is better? Yours, or DMG's?
>>
Lord Dominator is underage
>>4195693
But he doesn't wanna help you
why would anyone help someone who does this
they'd seriously have to hate themselves
>>
File: Nue (28).jpg (420 KB, 848x683) Image search: [Google]
Nue (28).jpg
420 KB, 848x683
Don't JUST post that, just include it in your posts that you're making anyway.

>>4195693
(The poster I am replying to is under the age of 18)
>>
File: kennyawkward.jpg (97 KB, 859x929) Image search: [Google]
kennyawkward.jpg
97 KB, 859x929
>>4195693
This really is not helping, any of this. Please stop.
>>
File: slutparty.jpg (356 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
slutparty.jpg
356 KB, 1280x905
>>4195701

[Hooray! Some use for this picture. Sort of.]

>>4195701
>>4195663

>With her insides being assaulted, Hotaru bit her index finger as she watched Galko play with her nether regions.
>Maybe the pleasure was too much and the lust was making her look things... Like another Galko.

O-Oh... Will you look at that~
>>
>>4195729
stop replying to it
>>
File: 9b2c68c6fec802b1107cc4bf2fb2b71a.jpg (584 KB, 2031x2952) Image search: [Google]
9b2c68c6fec802b1107cc4bf2fb2b71a.jpg
584 KB, 2031x2952
>>4195642
(See something you like there, Mr. Reaction Image~?)

>>4195666
(Well, that's great to hear, Satan! Does that mean I can finally get a session in with him? I'd really love to get some /ss/pooder action with him and Rachnee at some point.)
>>
File: Screenshot (171).png (17 KB, 567x153) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (171).png
17 KB, 567x153
>>
>>4195724
Provide evidence of that please

You're just flooding and risking getting yourself banned her man, calling somebody else underage is nothing new on the internet, you twelve year old
>>
>>4195747

[Mr. Reaction Image? I think I prefer the name of ParkAnon ¦D]
[But yes, I like everything in that picture!]
>>
>>4195702
I'm not a beard judge, I shaved and styled recently so now I have a neck again.
>>
>>4195747
(Yes, of course, at your leisure!)
>>
>>4195724
Nue, that's pointless, he can't get banned unless he admits it himself, and he's not that stupid
>>
>>4195747
(God damn you and your image choices, Nui)
>>
LD, stop what you're doing and post Undyne.
I want to fuck that fish pussy.
>>
File: 51808599_p0.jpg (171 KB, 457x553) Image search: [Google]
51808599_p0.jpg
171 KB, 457x553
>>4195359
...no, you did not.
>flustered

>>4195365
I am not nervous. I-I am being encouraging.
>her knees buckle a bit
Ohboy
>she takes a deep breath in
So. Will you...join us~?

>>4195401
Because of...my diet and conditions...and...myskincream.
>the last of it comes out in a rush, Shelly's touch sending her own heart into near cardiac arrest
>she flushes as the brown goddess plays with her metaphorical bowl of cookie dough and soda, a bit ashamed of the amount of bounce time it has

>>4195508
>the tip bubbles with precum, and she hiccups in excitement at it
>her wrings it tighter, trying to pull all the clear syrup from it that she can, all the while her eyes dart from left to right hoping that they aren't being watched
You're...bigger than my recommended size list...
>>
>>4195747
Hello! I hope you are having a great night so far!)
>>
File: sob_13.png (600 KB, 974x1600) Image search: [Google]
sob_13.png
600 KB, 974x1600
>>4195670
(Oh, hello there! I think I should be the one asking you, as it is definitely kind of miserable around here. I wasn't planning on doing anything super heavy tonight but I would be more than happy to conclude that session if you feel it's not being spoiled. Would you like me to post where we left off?)

>>4195686
No, perhaps not. The amount of carapace present suggests that bolters shall see us through. Blessed is our Trinity, that it provides a means of expunging even the most resilient of humanity's afflictions.
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-19+at+04.16.17).png (12 KB, 725x72) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-19+at+04.16.17).png
12 KB, 725x72
>>4195758
Hello.

>>4195787
>>
File: dunked on.jpg (329 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
dunked on.jpg
329 KB, 600x800
>>4195797
I'm not stupid enough to try RPing in the threads, all I'd get is shitposted for using the same word twice in a paragraph

Dominator#1543
>>
>>4195730
>>4195701
>It seems the original Galko was seeing double too! Or... just looking in a mirror. As she bucked her hips into Hotaru she glanced over at the double, then back at Hotaru.
A-are you mmn! seeing what I'm seeing, Hoetaru?
>Galko licked her lips as she stared at the newcomer's body, driving her fingers deeper into Hotaru's dripping sex.
>>
File: 1404275417334.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1404275417334.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>4195729
This is what you get for enabling it. Are you pleased with the bed you've made?

Stop trying to help him. He doesn't want your help. He's trying to wear you like a badge, as one shred of evidence that there's still someone out there that will fight for him, because he views people as objects. He needs to be disciplined and ignored.
>>
>>4195803
so, I had
>Talk to Courtney
check....
and that's all I've got...
>he looks up at her blushing face
uhh, you ok?
>>
>>4195827
You know it's entirely possible to impersonate someone on Discord, right?
>>
File: ass.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ass.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>4195827
that looks like a person mentioning for child pornography is illegal, which is logical and perfectly reasonable

Still no proof that the "lord dominator" is underage
>>
>>4195826

I can certainly endure it, since I have patience for that sort of stuff! So yes, I'd appreciate if you post the last reply since I lost it ;^;
>>
File: b16.png (192 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
b16.png
192 KB, 500x656
>>4195803
Mmm, yeah...sounds like quite the recipe for a thick vanilla milkshake!~
>As she says the last words, she grabs your tummy and makes it wobble, making it slap the surface of the water
I have to admit, I'm a little jealous...to keep up this look I've gotta watch what I eat, lots of lean meat and veggies and such...must be nice getting to chow down and chill out so much, huh?~
>She smirks down at you, cradling you in her lap, scooting down a bit so your face is pressed against her rock-solid, shiny abdominals
>>
File: 1466021196807.jpg (577 KB, 1004x822) Image search: [Google]
1466021196807.jpg
577 KB, 1004x822
>>4195774
(ParkAnon, huh? Has a bit of a ring to it, actually. And are you sure you can't narrow it down to a single thing you like, a body part for instance~?)

>>4195783
(Sweet! Sorry, I'd do it tonight, but I've been up and down and all around today, and I'm feeling quite low energy. If we're gonna do it, I want to make sure I'll be performing my best~)

>>4195795
(Got a weakness for Maido Spider, do you~?)

>>4195810
(Eh, m'okay. Doing better now than I was. And yourself~?)
>>
File: f-fine I DONT NEED YOU.png (271 KB, 504x418) Image search: [Google]
f-fine I DONT NEED YOU.png
271 KB, 504x418
>>4195872
Mentioning that*

also, nice try Virra
>>
>>4195872
Show age on ID card, with a timestamp. Then we'll know once and for all if you're really underage, Paul.
>>
File: 41844011_p0_master1200.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
41844011_p0_master1200.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
>>4195883
(Understandable, I'll have Taranza approach if he sees her lurking about the threads next time then. Feel better soon!)
>>
>>4195883
Yeah same here. I was having a headache and now it's gone. And also I started to play Senran Kagura now!)
>>
>>4195883

[Would it be too lewd to narrow it down to the upper body? To be more specific the cleavage area?]
[Those are some fine... Spider Pods, if I may say so myself!]
>>
>>4195883
(You kidding me? Rachnera's practically MAI- I'm not doing that one it's awful. Yes I have a weakness for Meido Spider)
>>
File: fancy suit.png (381 KB, 1024x1004) Image search: [Google]
fancy suit.png
381 KB, 1024x1004
>>4195901
I don't have to and I don't want to
>>
>>4195803
>The aforementioned pre begins to stream down his shaft and onto the girl's gloves, messing them up as she pumps at him with vigor, throbbing and pulsating in her tiny hand, as he mutters a faint "sorry" that goes unheard.
You flatter me, C-Courtney...!
>He strains, trying his best not to break down into moans as she tends to his leaking cock, which grows more swollen and impatient by the second.

>>4195699
>Hey that song could be the next cha cha!
>>
File: 54839679_p0.jpg (730 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
54839679_p0.jpg
730 KB, 1240x1754
>>4195876
>>4160270
"Ah, forget it then,"
>She said suddenly, stopping along whatever sidewalk they had ended up upon, not knowing just how far away she was from the house. Without another word of warning, she took him up by the wrist and dragged the anon into a nearby alley.
"Something something, everything ends better with a bang, right?"
>There was a clear frenzy in her eyes at that point, pushing up against him and pinning him to the wall.
"Say that bit about how I look again,"
>She grinned in his face, sliding a knee up between his. For what little strength she had, the treatment she gave out was rough, haphazardly grinding her body up against his in the dark.
>>
>>4195803
I'll join you.
>>
>>4195631
(If that's good with you I actually think that's a good place to end it, pretty cute.

Was the meme50 waifu serviceable?)
>>
File: 1452807710457.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1452807710457.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>4195927
Course you don't.
Better get some shuteye, champ. You have lots of Hotwheels and Legos to play with tomorrow. You are a high school dropout, after all, so it's not like you have a job to go to. Now turn off the computer, before mumma takes your good boy points away.
>>
File: Screenshot (172).png (26 KB, 320x275) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (172).png
26 KB, 320x275
>>
File: tumblr_o2ggfqNJIS1uzwbyjo1_1280.jpg (980 KB, 1060x1410) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2ggfqNJIS1uzwbyjo1_1280.jpg
980 KB, 1060x1410
>>4195848
>>4195730
>Although she was seemingly mortified, the busty blonde always had a dangerous curiosity to her. Her eyes were streaked deep red across her face, in particular around her eyes which seemed just barely able to keep themselves open in the face of such lewd acts. Within her ribcage, a heart pumped like a piston out of control, but still the school girl stepped forward until she was only a couple of feet away from both girls. Her blue eyes dart from between both of the girl's sexes, fingers in either one and lips that clamped about both sets of pointers and feminine drool that dripped and moistened them as well.

This is... how girls have sex?
>>
>>4195902
(I'll be sure to have Miss Rachnee make an appearance here as soon as I can then!)

>>4195906
(Headaches are never a fun thing, I know that one for a fact. But hey, titty ninjas is a great way to distract yourself! How's it going in the land of supple-chested shinobi~?)

>>4195911
(You can just call them breasts, you know~! And you're a big fan of the big ol' chest, are ya? Remind me to give you a nice spider paizuri sometime~)

>>4195912
(What? Deciding not to do a pun? Who are you and what have you done with Pun Anon!? I'LL KEEP POSTING MAIDO SPIDER UNTIL YOU SPILL THE BEANS!)
>>
Hello everyone!

Sorry for not being on in a couple of days, things have been getting rather busy on my end again.

How have you all been doing?
>>
>>4195963
Woah buddy, R9K is that way!

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>4195959
(Absolutely on both counts, and if it weren't such a storm, I think you could've really brought in the crowd.

Thanks for bearing with my slow stupidity. I tried to keep groaners to a minimum)
>>
File: I like it.png (176 KB, 280x292) Image search: [Google]
I like it.png
176 KB, 280x292
>>4195986
Oh it WAS you

I thought so
>>
>>4195986
Hi there
>>
If LD won't let me torture and beat her as part of a RP
Who will?
>>
>>4195974
(YOU ARE DRIVING THE HARDEST OF BARGAINS. I just didn't want my terrible jokes to get stale! I'd -maid- a decision to keep my terrible wordplay MO in check to not induce too many groans and tomatoes! Though more maido spider is always welcome I mean hey)
>>
File: Suzushiro (7).jpg (69 KB, 510x425) Image search: [Google]
Suzushiro (7).jpg
69 KB, 510x425
(time to try something new. thank you for the folder.)

Does anyone here want to have some fun? Don't bother if you can't satisfy me~
>>
>>4195949

....!

>A cold chill crawled up his spine, swallowing spit as he looked at her with a somewhat nervous grin, his arousal rising as he felt that knee rise in between his legs.

Y-You look really, really nice! Even better now that you're not blowing up stuff...

>A nervous grin appeared on his face just a single drop of sweat fell from the side of his head
>>
>>4196020
Jinx

It's the only way she can get off
>>
File: not yet, anon.png (2 MB, 1280x1811) Image search: [Google]
not yet, anon.png
2 MB, 1280x1811
>>4196020
Dominator#1543

anytime
>>
>>4196011
(It's fine, it's fine, I had fun. It's who you are, and I wanted to give you as yourself something you want. It's cute, in its own groan inducing way.)
>>
File: Miyabi_Maid.jpg (9 KB, 141x185) Image search: [Google]
Miyabi_Maid.jpg
9 KB, 141x185
>>4195974
A good beginning! Can't play until I'm either alone in house but the girls and the tits and ass in HD are worth it

In other note. I want someone to play this cutie.
>>
>>4196014
... Excuse me?

>>4196015
Heya.
>>
File: Ribismug.png (47 KB, 303x303) Image search: [Google]
Ribismug.png
47 KB, 303x303
>mfw my memepost made last thread's edition
>mfw I over-reacted and I have access to my computer after two days
>mfw I can only copy Chen's face
>>
File: heart hand.png (160 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
heart hand.png
160 KB, 850x850
>>4196059
Well, I can tell you I'm not Dotsy

if that clears anything up for ya
>>
>>4195974

[Spider paizuri? Excellent~!]
>>
>>4196063
you're a meme
>>
>>4196059
Qt cow girl returns
>>
A musical tribute to LD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxwzjLkb8e0
>>
>>4196059
>Tries his luck in touching the cow and does it now.
>>
>>4196059
>Touches the cow
>>
>>4196059
I want to MILK that cow
>>
Is it still too meme-y for my Ice Queen?
>>
>>4196029
Fun with a cute trap? I guess I can give you a load or two so come.
>He said with a smile as he walks towards him and had a glance of his petite body.
>>
File: 46e.png (329 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
46e.png
329 KB, 1200x1800
>>4196021
(Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! No tomato for you today. Also I'm out of maido spider, so have a nurse spider instead.)

>>4196056
(HD tits and ass? My my, that sounds like a good bit of fun indeed! Also, I have absolutely no idea who that is. My knowledge of Senran Kagura is limited at best...)

>>4196107
(Consider yourself marked then!)
>>
>>4196045
DO NOT BELIEVE THIS CHILD'S LIES
SHE IS NOT INTO RYONA
>>
File: 7e2.png (248 KB, 533x700) Image search: [Google]
7e2.png
248 KB, 533x700
>>4196049
(Yeah yeah, now go forth and show that silly Soriritas a heresy most foul! I think it's nap time. Seeya!)
>>
File: 1458166053813.jpg (42 KB, 600x930) Image search: [Google]
1458166053813.jpg
42 KB, 600x930
>>4195969
>>4195848

Isn't, ah, that obvious~?

>She pressed her frame against the first Galko, still experiencing the effects of her devilish fingers while still wiggling hers inside her.
>Giving a playful grin at the new comer, Hotaru extended a hand towards the second busty blonde and with a beckoning finger, invited her to take part of the lewd act before her!

Come here and join us~
The more the merrier~
>>
>>4196029
(Goddamn you for posting this so late. I want to play with you so bad, but I'm so tired... What are your normal time slots so I can catch you later?)
>>
File: 47773148_p0.jpg (140 KB, 800x1157) Image search: [Google]
47773148_p0.jpg
140 KB, 800x1157
>>4195855
I am fine. Coolant is simply needed.
>pulls a bottle of iced tea from her knapsack, but splashes it all over her face
>you can almost hear the hiss as her blush dies down
Aaah...~
>blinkblink
Ah, where were we? Are you looking for a position with Team Magma?

>>4195880
A Courtney is not a vanilla milkshake, these ingredients are invalid...
>her stomach makes a little splash, and she covers her face in embarrassment
B-but your routine keeps your appearance to a much higher caliber than mine! You should not succumb to these things as I do-
>pressed into Shelly's abs, she can almost taste the salt of sweat on her tongue, and her vision is filled inch after inch with brown, taut muscle
>she actually drools for a second, but wipes it away quickly

>>4195946
>her gloves spattered with precum, she tries to flick it off, getting more anxious than even before
>she settles for licking it off, the taste making her nose wrinkle in a mix of sour and sweet
Penile o-output...estimated in T-minus ten. Nine.
>she continues jerking him as quickly as her little arms can manage, flinching away from it a bit as she expects the oncoming sea of spooge

>>4195950
That. Is. Delightful~!
Thank you so much, Mr. Anonymous. We shall be in touch about your uniform and transportation to HQ.
>>
File: huh what.png (346 KB, 432x548) Image search: [Google]
huh what.png
346 KB, 432x548
>>4196162
What even is that?
>>
File: tumblr_ntw3bvG9mx1tge7mxo1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntw3bvG9mx1tge7mxo1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>4196152
>tfw ribs skipped a rattle when I thought you meant Mizori Shirayuki
>>
>>4196158

[I'll wait patiently, worry not! <3]
[In the meanwhile, I'll continue the search for someone to play Cerea.]
>>
>>4195702
Nue's was/is better. Even though I was used by both once upon a time, I prefer Nue.
>>
>>4196185
Violence.
>>
>>4196097
I have no idea who Dotsy is, I'm afraid. I haven't even had time to lurk the threads in a few days, actually.

>>4196120
You're the cute one here, anon!

>>4196144
>Is touched and touched now.
Hello!

>>4196146
Hi DMG! Do you need a refill for your "mana" potions?

>>4196150
Oh my.
>>
>>4196158
Miyabi from senran Kagura. You could say a cute tomboy. I can dream! Also is hope to enjoy the Paradise of the spider breast-pussy
>>
File: game face.png (265 KB, 691x402) Image search: [Google]
game face.png
265 KB, 691x402
>>4196132
I love QOTSA
that song is just so relaxing
>>
>>4196202
Oh yes, you mean! Gimme the milk!
>>
>>4196158
(Hel-looo Nurse. <3 One of these nights I'll let her web me up for sure.)
>>
>>4196152
If you are going to give me a warm and cold titfuck then no is good to go
>>
>>4196132
I have a better one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_azCIe_0Kk
>>
>>4196202
You always come at the wrong time my sweet sweet cow <3
Soon. Soon
>>
>>4196180
Nah, I think that's a pretty accurate comparison...Courtney is to Shelly, what a vanilla milkshake is to a chocolate protein shake~
>She can't help herself--she's just gotta--so she bends down a bit and smooches Courtney on the top of her head, before gritting her teeth and pushing her face down against her abs, a little bit harder
Don't you agree, sugar?~
>She asks, pinching and pulling on your tummy a little bit more, leaving pink spots where she's tugged on your chubby tum
>>
>>4196164
(Even you are making fun of me now...!

I've been RPing for hours, I'm wiped out. I need a recharge.

Have a good nap, baka.)
>>
>>4196033
>The girl pulled her knee back suddenly, only to bring it up alongside the man and rest it against his hip. Sure put more of her weight on him, mounting his front and leaning him further against the wall. She gave his nervous grin a nod of approval.
"That's a better expression!"
>She said, gently slapping his cheek. Her other hand was at his belt, the prying of her slender fingers accompanied by the jingle and click of the buckle. She pulled it away, opened his pants, and tugged his hardening manhood out into the night air. The manic light in her eyes only grew as she continued to stare at him, drinking in his reaction as her fingers closed around his length, started to stroke him in the small space between their hips.
"Come on! Don't be scared, let that grin peel back some more. Let's hear some more praise."
>>
File: RibbonPls.jpg (216 KB, 780x802) Image search: [Google]
RibbonPls.jpg
216 KB, 780x802
>>4196108
Only the highest quality.
>>
What's ERP listening to?
>>
File: bored groan.png (589 KB, 733x386) Image search: [Google]
bored groan.png
589 KB, 733x386
>>4196202
I have you on steam, we played TF2 today man

>>4196234
Can we just talk? I really fucking need you right now
>>
>>4196228
I meant, I was calling out into the void, asking if she was available...she was but she didn't wanna play earlier cause of the drama goin on. I'm not the one who plays her, sorry.
>>
>>4196180
Team.... Magma?.....
oh uhhh, yeaaaahh sure
>He glances over at the pokeball carrying Swampert that is hidden to her
yep, Team Magma
>sweating buckets
so uhh... do you not bother with any AC?
>>
>>4196246
The tumblr anthem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZHiGLt7g8E
>>
>>4196168
>>4195969
>Galko bit her lip and moaned as Hotaru fingered her, the busty blonde's free hand moving up to roughly fondle Hotaru's breast, pinching her nipple and tugging. Her breathing became ragged and came in short gasps as her cheeks blushed, not from embarrasment like her twin, but from lust.
Oh gods~ Yeah, come join us honey, ahn~!
>Galko invited Galko to join her and Hotaru, a bit of drool falling from the lewd gyaru's lips.
>>
>>4196246
Streaming the Phish show
>>
File: Dee 24.png (189 KB, 569x508) Image search: [Google]
Dee 24.png
189 KB, 569x508
>>4196246
I want God to come
And take me home
Cuz I'm all alone in this crowd
Who are you to me?
Who am I supposed to be?
Not exactly sure anymore
Mmm where's this going to?
Can I follow through?
Or just follow you, for a while

Does anyone ever get this right?
I feel no love

https://youtu.be/sxwzjLkb8e0
>>
Holy shit, Paulita does it again.

"I'm in total control here!" He brags, calls himself godlike in the threads, and here the pussy is on his knees begging DMG to take him back.

Lord Dominator is underage.
>>
>>4196202
and uhh.... if I remember correctly, those tend to swell up... a lot in fact, whenever you see something cute...
how big do they get?
>>
>>4196193
(Ehehe... good luck to you on that quest! And don't worry, the fabled breastpussy will be yours in time!)

>>4196203
(Cute tomboys are things I approve of wholeheartedly! Also is that it's official name now? Fucking Mecchie... I suppose I can give everybody some spooder paizuri at some point then~)

>>4196225
(She'll web you down to the operating table so you can't escape her "procedure" I imagine~)

>>4196246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnajcJKHTxw
>>
>>4196180
>Hearing her count down had encouraged him even more than before, now letting a few groans slip out of him as the girl went to work on his pre-coated cock, clacking his teeth tightly together in an attempt to silence himself.
C-Courtney...
>He had seen her flinching expression, and putting two and two together offered to help her
Y-You won't... get your clothes dirty if you... c-catch it in your mouth...
>Having said that was enough to have him twitching in her hand again, squirming and shifting uncomfortably as her hand stroked at his manhood
>>
File: D.png (94 KB, 145x345) Image search: [Google]
D.png
94 KB, 145x345
>>4196285
I just want somebody to talk to man

it's lonely at the top of the world
>>
>>4196243
(Yo Kinx, if you wouldn't mind chatting a little, are you by chance a switch of at all interested in being the more dominate one?)
>>
>>4196234
Does DMG enjoy D&D? I want to make rpg jokes but I also want her to get them
>>
>>4196285
Did you miss the part where I cucked him like the gamma male he is
>>
>>4196243

>A gasp of sudden surprise escaped the male's lips as soon he felt her hand wrap its slender fingers around his now hardened member. His heart skipped a single beat before racing faster and faster. His face flustered completely.

A-Alright, just... Be careful, alright?

>Mustering all the courage he had, he thought of something to say to his date. A date that was a derange wanted-criminal but still his date.

Y-You got nice skin. Looks nice to the touch... M-Maybe I could see more of it?
>>
>>4196295
Well I heard that name so why not. Also we can use your mouth or hands... Or try some spider pussy. How good is the last one?
>>
>>4196309
Sadly I can't tell if this is a joke or you're actually just that delusional.
>>
>>4196318
>or* at all
>>
File: pet_the_cow_by_superi90-d8dxdej.jpg (135 KB, 1024x990) Image search: [Google]
pet_the_cow_by_superi90-d8dxdej.jpg
135 KB, 1024x990
>>4196216
Alright, alright now, anon. There's more than enough to go around for everyone, no need to be pushy.
>She hoists up her massive milk tanks, to prove her point.

>>4196234
Aww, I'm really sorry... I'll try to show up earlier next time!

>>4196252
... I'm afraid you've got me confused with someone else. I'm Sponty, I'm not a big fan of TF2, and I don't think I've shared my steam account with anybody here.

>>4196287
Oh, yes that's true.
Well I don't know, it kind of depends really... But usually only bad things happen when they get out of hand.
>>
>>4196295

[I need to no luck...]
[In the worst case scenario I'll pick my own waifu and horse around!]
>>
>>4196324
I used to. I played a dwarf named Hamilton Wallstone. A Bard warrior that would smash skulls then sing about it. but that was back in like.. 2006. I'm kinda rusty
>>
File: lalilulelo.jpg (57 KB, 736x786) Image search: [Google]
lalilulelo.jpg
57 KB, 736x786
>>4196246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3k_eBKzB8
>>
>>4196338
He really is.
>>
Is Mai here tonight...?
>>
>>4196146
PUFFY
>>
>>4196309
Lord Dominator is underage.

You still make me look good by comparison. That's just sad...
>points and laughs
>>
File: hart.png (611 KB, 941x1480) Image search: [Google]
hart.png
611 KB, 941x1480
>>4196338
You think the worst of all
Is far behind
The Vampyre of time and memories, has died
I've survived, I speak. I breathe, I'm incomplete
I'm alive, hurray, you're wrong again cuz I feel no love
Does anyone ever get this right?

>>4196352
Weird

>>4196367
Can you just say something?
>>
>>4196367
Awesome to hear. What level would you say DMG is, approximately? And would you say she's more of a wizard or a sorc?
>>
>>4196352
hmmmm, then I suppose we shouldn't let them get out of hand~
>he lunges to her, hugging, also trying to make himself look cute to her
>>
>>4196335
(Why would I tell you that when you can find out for yourself~?)

>>4196363
(Heh. You could probably pull it off too, but I'd hold off on that for a while first. You never know when you'll find somebody~)
>>
>>4196309
Misery loves company
>>
>>4196378
which Mai?
>>
>>4196246
LD's cries for attention
Besides that, the usual:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j2c1QouGYY
>>
File: 51925596_p0.jpg (2 MB, 3508x4961) Image search: [Google]
51925596_p0.jpg
2 MB, 3508x4961
>>4196246

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XH3oMNKApI
>>
File: tumblr_o1q5l8Wjmp1uzwbyjo8_1280.jpg (584 KB, 1276x716) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1q5l8Wjmp1uzwbyjo8_1280.jpg
584 KB, 1276x716
>>4196168
>>4196275
>Galklone's head was swimming with pervasive thoughts. She was unable to think straight and her plump legs were left wobbling with arousal perhaps. She could feel her white panties becoming a bit moist between her legs, the whole scenario reminisce of that one time she read through a BL's doujin, only to find herself similarly wet. Although this was happening in real time, with a pair of beautiful bodies who were looking to make it a trio. Although her face usually found itself burning red hot, she truly reached her peak, touching her own face would have burned. She needed to sit down! So she does. Right next to the pair, wherever they may be sitting or lying. She has her eyes covered but her dangerous curiosity gets the better of her and she quickly peeps through her gradually spreading fingers. She found her chest heaving up and down, the sound of her panting would fill the other two's ears. There was no bathroom or TP to wipe away her arousal which soaked her panties now. She muses...
I...I'm just watching....
>>
>>4196404

[I know, it's a last measure thing, so don't think too much of it~]
[After all, you're too dangerously close to replace her as my top monstergirl waifu ;_;]

>>4196335

[The best mang!]
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.