[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pfg/ Dendrophilia General "Plant" Girls Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 119
File: 1468458323333.png (28 KB, 256x856) Image search: [Google]
1468458323333.png
28 KB, 256x856
/pfg/ Dendrophilia General

"Plant" Girls Edition

Here, we fuck plants, dream of fucking plants, and discuss real world plants and games, animations, and comics with sexy plant creatures in them.

>Booru
http://plantfucker.booru.org

>Stories
http://pastebin.com/Lr2jQa04

Everyone is welcome to join us.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3424x3248) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3424x3248
>>
Holy shit the Garden Warfare Sub reddit is being down vote bombed lmao. Everyone is bitching about it. y tho
>>
>>4128936

>reddit
>>
>>4128735
Boy i sure do love me some 'plant' girls
>>
>>4128936
don't giv a shit about reddit but what's happening?
>>
>>4128797
which plant girl, plant boi and genderless plant would you fuck
>green shadow
>scaredy shroom
>chomper
>>
>>4129277
I love Florges! she's a sexy af plant!
>>
>>4129307
Downvote spam everywhere. Yeah apparently everyone doesn't like downvotes. y tho
>>
>>4129343
That ass.
>>
>>4129455
suck to be a redditor
>>
>>4129478
..needs fucking
>>
>>4129478
>>
>>4129525
Indeed
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 353x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 353x532
>>4129478
muh dick
>>
File: Emerald_Sudowoodo.png (128 KB, 289x363) Image search: [Google]
Emerald_Sudowoodo.png
128 KB, 289x363
All this talk about sexy plants and sudowoodo isn't mentioned?
Terrible.
>>
>>4128936
angry redditor leave and never come back
>>
File: 1468187577244.png (200 KB, 800x1198) Image search: [Google]
1468187577244.png
200 KB, 800x1198
>>
>>4130173
Not angry,just find it funny people care so much over downvotes, everyone must know there stupidity.
>>
>>4130312
>just some old hag whore in a pot
>>
File: 19eeab37c36f910e84d6d12558f079dc.png (355 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
19eeab37c36f910e84d6d12558f079dc.png
355 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: 1462595773126.png (20 KB, 1145x793) Image search: [Google]
1462595773126.png
20 KB, 1145x793
In a few hours it will be the 70th day since the Flower quest was started.
It will also be the 60th day since the OP had a tragic tablet failure.
He said he would update later on..
>He never did
>>
>>4131657
Press Kys to pay respek
>>
File: 1462662770408.png (278 KB, 1145x793) Image search: [Google]
1462662770408.png
278 KB, 1145x793
>>4131657
The quest thread:
http://desuarchive.org/trash/thread/2706207
>>
>>4131657
Man, I forgot about that.

That was good, while it lasted.
>>
>>4131657

Quests are a pain in the ass, i know from experience trying to run one

That kinda thing would totally kill motivation to continue, I don't blame him that much.

We still got some plant tits out of it so w/e
>>
File: 1468476338275.png (2 MB, 2752x1388) Image search: [Google]
1468476338275.png
2 MB, 2752x1388
Which would you pick?
>>
>>4134717
Far right
>>
File: version2.png (404 KB, 944x1485) Image search: [Google]
version2.png
404 KB, 944x1485
Got all the alts on my Tumblr, and I saw someone on the last thread asked for the link, so here it is:
screwroot.tumblr.com
Now time to work on that Lilligant...
>>
>>4135006
That was me.
Keep up this work. You're divine.
>>
Couldn't get the sprout lovin' in without forcing it. Left a hook for it in case I do a sequel.
Anyway, here's the floran story, as promised. Hope it isn't too boring.

>Your guides keep you close as you're brought through the streets. All around you, large black orbs watch you from beneath brows of brilliant orange.
>"Iss here, human." The greenguard hisses as you approach the base of an extremely large tree. "Tribe'sss greenfinger talk to you."
>With a nod, you step in, the guards neglecting to follow. Either confidence in their leaders combat abilities, or more guards ahead.
>Either way, with a moment alone you take one more chance to check your equipment.
>Translator working perfectly, as are scanners. Importantly, your cloning neural link is functioning, so you won't loose memories, a rare but valuable luxery for a pioneer.
"Hopefully, it won't come to that." you mutter to yourself. "Cloning is an existential hell."
>Trudging up the stairs, you take note of the large number of marigolds growing from the walls, which naturally adorn the bodies of most residents.
>Amidst them sit many small pieces of mismatched tech, hairlike tendrils growing through them.
>The so called ability of the greenfingers, their chieftans, that gives them their uncanny ability to reverse engineer things otherwise beyond their ken.
>Most of it however, seems very old. That's part of why you chose this tribe. They lacked space travel of their own, their relative isolation giving them a more distinct culture from most tribes.
>And more usefully, they would be easier to tempt with less technology.
>>
>>4136059
>As you reach the top, a final guard, large and woody, snarls as you pass, but does nothing to stop you.
>The door opens to a spacious dome of leaves, well lit by gentle sunlight.
>Amidst the out of place bits, bobbles and bookcases sits a refined looking floran at a simple desk.
>She looks up at you with large, ebony eyes, her flat and rigid face unreadable at your approach.
>Throwing caution to the wind, you simply take a seat in the opposite seat and address your host.
"Greetings, floran. I'm told that you're the greenfinger of this tribe?"
>She stares you down in uncomfortable silence for the better part of a minute before moving to speak.
>"Yesss. I am the greenfinger, Maltana. Take good care of my tribe. What brings a human to my jungle?"
"Study." You begin, allowing the word to linger in the air.
"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Anon Y. Mous, a field researcher, a pioneer if you will, who travels to collect knowledge for my people."
>"And what doesss human book man want with florans tribe?"
"I guess your tribe is just very interesting." you tell her, trying to flatter.
>Opening your pack, you pull an old, blank hard drive from your pack and slide it across the desk.
>While severely outdated, it's superior to any other data storage your scans indicate they've managed to scavenge.
"A gift. There's more later, if you help."
>She examines the object for several minutes, probing it with thread-like roots.
>"Floran likes gift. What doesss human want me to do, maybe?"
>>
>>4136085
"Just tell your people I'm a friend, and I'll be staying in your village for a little while."
>With a nod, the plant woman quickly scurries out to the balcony. Surprised at her enthusiastic promptness, you follow.
>Using a crude, vine tangled talking piece, she quickly calls her tribes attention.
>"Tribekin, lissten!"
>A small sea of beady black eyes fall on you.
>"This is Anon Mouse, human ssscience man. He is friend, want to tell florans sstory. Be nice and no sstabbing him."
>As quickly as she began her speech, she ends it, simply walking away. Seems she values her brevity.
>"Tribe should resisst urge to eat meat man now. Have a nice day, and behave."
"Thank you." You say, offering your hand, much to her confusion.
"You're supposed to grab my hand and shake it. It's a human way of sealing a deal."
>The botanical girls eyes widen slightly as her face expressed near unreadable traces of some emotion.
>She readily follows your instruction, taking your hand with both of hers and shaking you rapidly with all her might, nearly sending you toppling onto the floor.
>As her excitement fades, she gives you a small wave as you leave.
>Popping out a notepad, you scratch down a few quick notes before heading into the town.
>To your surprise, the hungry stares of the locals quickly shift to curiosity with their greenfingers blessing.
>The locals, many of which had never actually seen a human, perhaps not even a non-floran sapient, constantly bombard you with questions.
>>
File: cool.png (301 KB, 780x704) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
301 KB, 780x704
>>4135718
>>
>>4136108
>Mostly about what you are, where you're from, and what it's like the be made of flesh. You do your best to remain patient, and instill the idea that you're a person, just as they are.
>Many of the youths and more tactless adults also make a habit of poking you, rubbing you, and pulling your hair, more out of curiosity than anything.
>It's readily apparent that they're unused to touching flesh that isn't dead or dying.
>Despite everything, you enjoy what seems to be genuine friendliness.
>Many offer you food, raw or simply cooked meats, of which you eat until bursting, so as not to offend.
>Others express a desire to teach you to hunt, which you intend to do to further your place in the tribe.
>A few of the younger floran even declare you their new best friend.
-
>The next couple of weeks are much of the same, you answer questions, begin asking as many, and move some essentials into a tiny shack that the locals quickly built for you.
>You also attempt to ingratiate yourself with the tribe by participating in practice and training events, as well as acting as a tutor to those who seek it.
>Today, you've decided to talk to Kaas, a floran woman who has been especially forthcoming, about sexuality.
>A loud, unrestrained pounding on the door pulls you from your stupor.
>"Floran here now, sssilly human let her in!"
>The moment you unlock the door, Kaas, in a display of typical floran enthusiasm, throws it roughly open, very nearly missing you.
>>
>>4136139
>"Kaas sssay hello, friend. Here and ready to help!"
>Calmly closing and relocking the door.
"Thank you, Kaas. I assume you understood why I summoned you here today?"
>She lets out a cheery, high pitched hissing sound you've come to know as a florans giggle.
>"Sssilly book man wantss Kaas to be one of his mates. Floran conssider."
>Surprise hits you like a brick, but you try to beat down your outward surprise.
"Well... Let's.. see how things might work between our species first." you tell her, trying to avoid the ties of a yes, or the potential offense of a rejection.
>"Okay, what should floran do firsst?"
"Just take a seat, please."
>With a small dejected sigh, she sits on a stool in the center of the room.
>Despite the claims of floran asexuality, you've long since dispelled that notion. Now you intend to get the truth of the matter.
>Your test subject being attracted to you could very well be an unexpected advantage, prompting more candid replies.
"First, simply explain to me how your tribe handles mating."
>Kaas just looks at you confused.
"As in, how do you decide who mates with who, how does your species actually mate, and who's responsible for the young."
>You already knew this tribe had family units, making them a bit unusual for florans, but you wanted specifics.
>"Ah! Girl ssimply find man and ask to be mate. Strong mates bessst, make strong sssaplings. Help if girl sstrong too, provide for tribe."
>>
>>4136162
>"Ssstrong man can take many mates, leads them in huntss. Needss to take charge. Sssaplings stay with father and fatherss mates until firsst blosssom, or find own matesss."
>You raise an eyebrow slightly.
"Your young can find mates?"
>"If sstrong enough tribekin will accept. Mossst floran not ssstrong enough to hunt large prey before firsst blosssoming."
"I see. And how does your species actually breed?"
>"Male sssimply pollinatess." she says, gesturing at her crotch. "Girl makesss seed, plantss it until pod of little floran growsss."
"Very interesting." you mutter to yourself, scribbling on your notepad. "Alright. If you would, please stand and remove your clothes."
>A bright, if toothy and intimidating grin dances across her face as she hops to her feet, readily dropping her skimpy furs to the ground.
>Looking her down, you note her anatomy. Light gray-green skin, covered in places by darker, overlapping leaves and small patches of bark.
>An especially broad leaf drapes her shoulders, covering her upper back and breasts.
>In place of a simple slit, you notice instead a patch where the flesh splits into three directions, small, orange petals jutting from the otherwise flush surface.
>"Don't be ssscared, ask touch, learn." she interrupts. "Kaas know there more than ssstrong. Smart good too. Mate with Kaas!"
>>
>>4136184
>Gulping, you resolve. It would make future work with her easier. And you can't deny, Kaas is cute, in an odd way. The begging helps.
"In a moment." you say, shifting to hide your growing erection. "But just to be sure. There's nothing sharp inside your parts, correct?"
>"Floranss insidess can't sstab, no. Sssilly man ask ssilly question."
>Taking her encouragement to heart, you lean forward, and begin carefully spreading her sex, to her delight.
>You watch in amazement as the trio of flaps unfurls into a beautiful flower, glistening with moisture like morning dew, the scent of marigold and need wafting strongly from it.
>Carefully opening it further, you see inside to a pit of gently shifting mango-like flesh.
"It looks so delicate, Naas. I'm worried I might hurt you."
>"Tougher than it looksss. Don't be afraid to be rough."
>Silently, you unhand her, the now aroused patch keeping its petals spread of their own volition.
>Moving up, you begin cupping her breasts.
>Full and firm, beneath a skin that reminds you of fruit rind, thicker than that found on most of the rest of the body.
>Her nipples, however, are almost spongy or fungal in consistency, the area around them dotted with tiny pinpricks of scar tissue.
"So what purpose do these serve for your species?"
>"Feed young with special ssaps when not enough meat. Ssstore water when not enough rain." She says blankly, clearly getting frustrated at your seeming refusal to reciprocate her advances.
>You decide to wrap this up quickly.

>Captcha: Select all flowers.
>>
>>4136209
"Just a couple more questions, Naas. When do they develop, how often do they produce sap, and why do they have scars?"
>"Firssst blossoming, whenever ssqueezed, young floran often not watch teeth."
>A mischievous thought crosses your mind, and you meet the gaze of her solid black eyes.
"Whenever squeezed?" you repeat more than ask, throwing her off a bit.
>Before she can respond, you giver her hefty melons a firm squeeze at the top, drawing a hissing gasp from the floran, as well as thick globules of milky-yellow fluid.
>Roughly pulling your hands down, the liquid flows out in gooey streams, collecting in your hands as you reach the tips.
>Bringing the liquid gold to your lips, you sample the flavor. Extremely sweet, with a mix of citrus and coconut, trailed by a savoriness likely added by the floran diet.
>Wordlessly, you take the flower girl by the arm, and pull her roughly to your bed.
>Arousal melts your professionalism as you look down at your "prey".
>Freeing yourself of your pants, you waste no time with foreplay, quickly lining yourself to the florans showy petals.
>Pushing forward, you gasp slightly at the sensation. The soft, silky parts gently tickling against your skin as you slide your way through.
>Deeper inside, hot, sticky warmth greets your lengths, squelching in anticipation.
>Taking Kaas' smile as affirmation, you grab the busty botanical beauty by her hips and begin. First with slow, rhythmic thrusts, but quickly growing.
>>
File: 142.png (268 KB, 849x790) Image search: [Google]
142.png
268 KB, 849x790
Woah, Pastebin that shit
>>
>>4136232
>Kaas' breathing starts to quicken, her mouth hanging open, almost snakelike in its wideness, her many needle like teeth glinting in the dim light.
>The display, normally rather disquieting, encourages you with the thrill of playing with danger, the odd duo of sensations her flower provides washing away your doubts.
>"MORE! SSSSEED KAAS MORE!" she hisses as you gain speed.
>Her legs wrap roughly around your midsection as her petals bristle against your shaft and balls, her depths clenching against your head, sending a shiver of pleasure up your spine.
>Far from finished, you fall upon Kaas' prone form, your strokes now long and hard, probing her quivering depths with all you've got.
>As her long, slimy tongue lolls languidly outside her snakeish jaws, you decide to take what's yours.
>Hefting one of her engorged melons up, you latch roughly on, and begin to suck.
>The thick juice begins to flow in almost gooey streams, filling your mouth with such an unbelievable sweetness that it's amazing it isn't sickly so.
>You drink deep of the wonderful nectar as you continue to mercilessly rut the now helpless house plant.
>After several minutes, you can't hold out any further.
>You can feel your balls tighten as they churn, unleashing every reserve of seed into the fertile field they find themselves in, hoping desperately they will take root.
>Content that you've sufficiently reinforced the common belief that humans will fuck anything, and fuck it well, you finish your new favorite drink, and slide yourself from within her.
>Watching as the triangular folds slide back into place, you throw a blanket across the comatose plant, and begin seeking your notepad.

That's all. Feedback appreciated.
http://pastebin.com/e2rvSmgp
>>
tl;dr
there was a story, things happened, a good bit of plot. I can assure you there were definitely words in there, words with letters contained in them.
>>
>>4136122
I look forward to lilligants.
>>
>>4131657
I want to see that flower fuck a bee.
>>
>>4134717
the tall one
literally perfection
>>
>>4136271
i would read but i am tired as fuck right now
but the fact that you made it with a floran is enough for me to say that i love it
>>
>>4136271

Good story
>>
>>4138000

NICE ASS LILIGANT
>>
File: fbc.png (822 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
fbc.png
822 KB, 500x419
>>4138000
>Trips
CHECK 'EM
>>
>>4129845
Dat ass
I'm rock hard
>>
File: BonslyDiamondPearl71.jpg (91 KB, 350x495) Image search: [Google]
BonslyDiamondPearl71.jpg
91 KB, 350x495
>>4138339
>>
>>4138394
MODS
M O D S
>>
File: NICE ASS LILLIGANT.png (452 KB, 1103x1400) Image search: [Google]
NICE ASS LILLIGANT.png
452 KB, 1103x1400
>>
File: 1461108319745.png (111 KB, 429x636) Image search: [Google]
1461108319745.png
111 KB, 429x636
>>4138713

good shit man
>>
File: 250px-671Florges.png (60 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-671Florges.png
60 KB, 250x250
Well, onto my next drawing!
no suggestions, though. I already know what I want to draw...
>>
>>4138747

>not even a real flower

woooow
>>
>>4138781
it has fuckin flowers all over its head what the fuck come on
>>
>>4138835

It's close enough

but technically not actually a flower, just a fairy that dresses like one
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>4138747
>tfw waiting for post for suggestions the whole week, but something was already planned
>>4138713
I also think lilligant has a nice ass, drawfags think alike, amiright?
>>
>>4139419

Cute butt
>>
>>4138781
>look up florges
>not even a grass type

u wot pokemon company
>>
>>4139419
wdym waiting the whole week, I take suggestions every day because I finish a new drawing every day, just wait till tomorrow.
and yeah i know lilligant's hidin a sexy ass under that dress
>>
does anyone have that pic of the DHMIS flower saved?
>>4139555
just trying to be first to suggest since that's what you choose, and I can't seem to do so, until today, however it didn't apply this time
>>
>>4139553

Yep

Entire line is a fairy obsessed with plants. It finds a flower waifu as a flabebe and stays with it and cares for it it's entire life.

Literally the dendro pokemon now that i think about it
>>
>>4139718
>florges the plantfucker pokemon

/r/ florges getting extremely sweaty and nervous around a curvy flowery-themed pokemon of your choice
>>
>>4129277
i want an xbox
>>
>>4129277
I wish to be told I'm loved by Screwroot.
>>
>>4141030
>insert cropped image of the next florges pic with colorful text in sans serif
>>
>>4141146
Nah, that's too predictable.
It's something else. I can feel it.
>>
File: 801.jpg (4 KB, 202x150) Image search: [Google]
801.jpg
4 KB, 202x150
>>4136271
>read from pastebin
>story's not bad
>curious of his other works
>check the account
>mlp
>scroll
>mlp everywhere
Well then..
>>
>>4129277
"Plant" Gardevoir is nice.
>>
>>4136609
Hope it can live up to your expectations, friend.

>>4137350
Thank you.

>>4141957
Yeah. /mlp/ has a massive pool of writefags, so it's a good place to get your chops. Show's been shit for years though, been wanting to branch out, and only really stuck around for the porn and a few of the friends made there.
>>
Wait, do you guys have an interest in plants in real life? How would you go about having sex with real plants?
>>
File: 1467222758442.png (221 KB, 600x649) Image search: [Google]
1467222758442.png
221 KB, 600x649
>>4142791
Nah, just the cute ones with faces and nice asses
>>
File: WHITE CHRISTMAS.jpg (27 KB, 500x447) Image search: [Google]
WHITE CHRISTMAS.jpg
27 KB, 500x447
>>4142791
Well I would have clean it first
Then I would penetrate the center or anywhere else that has a hole. :^y
>>
Or it could be that I'm the only one here who has a thing for plants irl.
.-.
>>
File: Squeeze it.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
Squeeze it.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>4142868
For what it's worth, the shampoo ginger still makes me strangely aroused.
>>
>>4142868
Tell me about your interest in plants, anon. Why are they arousing to you? Have you ever tried having sex with one? How would you go about doing it?
>>
File: attila-graffiti-tulip.jpg (27 KB, 331x450) Image search: [Google]
attila-graffiti-tulip.jpg
27 KB, 331x450
>>4142868
i literally stick my cock into these things before

felt really off...
>>
>>
>>4142845
I will like to know who made this is Soo good.
>>
>>4143191

Ponchuzn
>>
>>4139553
Lets be honest its better without it. Sadly grass is the weakest type in pokemon.
>>
>>4143950
>grass is the weakest type in pokemon.
That'd be Ice, followed by Rock.
>>
>>4143950
>what is ice
>>
>>4143950

That's not true in any sense. Don't trigger my pokeautsim. Ice is far worse
>>
>>4144400
nice full house
>>
>>4144260
>>4144324
>>4144400
Grass is still not the best too many weakness. Gamefreak made it too easy to take them down
>>
>>4131657
I was devastated by the loss but the bright side we already got a substantial look at the lovely flower girl's body and activities, instead of it just being untouched potential.
>>
>>
File: Solar3.png (537 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
Solar3.png
537 KB, 1200x1000
It's not that great, but I figured I'd give making her another shot. still working on the Queen and Hypno making different body types. I know things are off on this picture and colors maybe to bright.
>>
>>4149097
This is pretty good.
>>
>>4149167
Figured I'd do something else while working on Queen and Hypno sunflower.
>>
>>4149221
Don't worry take you time, who is after those 2
>>
File: 1468708498426.png (156 KB, 1000x1100) Image search: [Google]
1468708498426.png
156 KB, 1000x1100
>he finished the set
"Plant" girls and a Peach.
>>
>>4149259
Don't know.
>>
>>4149356
What about Cactus from gw or chompzilla?
>>
>>4149403
Maybe.
>>
>>4149516
I would like if you did Cactus, she need some love too, i would also like chompzilla Which is one of my fav heroes to use, but is you choise who to make
>>
>>4149097
Looks great! More cute Solar Flare smut is always welcome.
>>
>>
>>
>>4134873
gonna need source on that
>>
>>4128797
We need twin Sunflower to have a pair of Tits, there only 1 and that a human version
>>
>>4149097

good shit, i love the way you color
>>
>>4150824
Thanks, now it's time to continue Queen and Hypno.
>>
>>4149291
Were are these princess thing from anyway?
>>
>>4151817
Towergirls, it's a waifu "game" known as a CYOA. A Choose Your Own Adventure. Their primary usage is as fap material and story - making as you imagine/write about the bitches you save and the adventures you have saving them as it winds down to a cozy life with them.
>>
File: 86TUgI8h.jpg (82 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
86TUgI8h.jpg
82 KB, 1024x576
>>4151960
>"game"
>""
>>
>>4153736
Subtitle Pending and Kingdom Conquest are games based off the source material, but they are not the source material.
Also Plant Princess is pretty shit, which saddens me.
>>
File: follow me on tumblr plz.png (113 KB, 832x703) Image search: [Google]
follow me on tumblr plz.png
113 KB, 832x703
>>4141030
sorry I'm late lol
>>
>>4155179
Truly the eyes of passionate love.
>>
File: follow me on tumblr plz.png (19 KB, 427x334) Image search: [Google]
follow me on tumblr plz.png
19 KB, 427x334
>>4155223
>>
This world needs more roses.
>>
File: wut.png (32 KB, 683x635) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
32 KB, 683x635
>>4155291
is thaT A SUGGesTION????/??
>>
>>4155399
Maaaaaaaybe
>>
File: shit.png (39 KB, 520x467) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
39 KB, 520x467
K SO I FUCKED UP THE ENTIRE FLORGES DRAWING SO GIVE ME ANOTHER SUGGESTION
>>
>>4156324
Alright.
>>4129845
Trying to fit in.
>>
>>4156324

florges buttjob
>>
File: 4646454723.jpg (28 KB, 380x247) Image search: [Google]
4646454723.jpg
28 KB, 380x247
>>4156366
>>
>>4156324
Roselia buttjob? or boobjob either is good.
>>
>>4156324
Busty Leavanny?
She technically part grass.
>>
File: 1333031285836424225k.jpg (8 KB, 253x288) Image search: [Google]
1333031285836424225k.jpg
8 KB, 253x288
>>4156628
>>
File: k.jpg (9 KB, 203x249) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
9 KB, 203x249
>>4156656
>>
This is an odd fetish.

Good enough for a few nights.
I might even learn about plants.
>>
File: k.png (55 KB, 219x264) Image search: [Google]
k.png
55 KB, 219x264
>>4156794
>>
>>4156324
Roserade or roselia being watered and having some boob growth because of it.
>>
File: 1465083737202.png (1 MB, 1428x1662) Image search: [Google]
1465083737202.png
1 MB, 1428x1662
>>4156843
That will quickly turn into a few weeks, friend.
>>
>>4155179
>>4155249
Dream DO come true!
>>
>>4156324
...post it anyway
>>
>>4157677
can't, i delet it
>>
>>4157721
UNDELET
>>
>>4157761
YOU CAN'T JUST UNDELET
>>
File: 1458533121260.png (338 KB, 1400x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458533121260.png
338 KB, 1400x1600
>>4157721

shame, sometimes even the most hopeless feeling pictures can be fixed with a couple redlines
>>
>>4157802
>That vine around the clit.
Unf~
Be rough with them.
>>
>>4157802
Pumpkins a best.

>>4157761
YOU HAVE TRASH BIN FOR UNDELET
>>
>>4158066
NO
I DIDNT DELET IT TO TRASH BIN
>>
>>4158142
BUT TRASH BIN IS FOR UNDELET
>>
>>4158206
OK
LEMME ESPLAIN
I USE ONE FILE FOR ALL MY DRAWS
WHEN I DID THE FUCK UP, I DO SELECT ALL AND DELET
ONLY WAY TO UNDELET IS TO UNDO
TOO FAR INTO NEXT DRAW TO UNDO
LIMITED AMOUNT OF UNDO
>>
>>4158279
... I AM SAD FOR NO UNDELET.

ALTHOUGH I PERCHANCE ENJOY SAYING UNDELET TOO MUCH.
>>
>>4158279

if you're using photoshop you can increase the history limit for more undos if you dont mind it taking up more memory
>>
File: fuk.jpg (75 KB, 498x498) Image search: [Google]
fuk.jpg
75 KB, 498x498
QUIET YOU TWO, TRYING TO FUCK PLANTS HERE
>>
>>4158346
no i don't use 'shop
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 138x88) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 138x88
>>4157721
UNDELETE IT AND POST IT REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: tumblr_oa62rfmtjw1swkbmho2_540.jpg (66 KB, 540x296) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa62rfmtjw1swkbmho2_540.jpg
66 KB, 540x296
>>4158498
>>
File: datass.png (389 KB, 1521x1585) Image search: [Google]
datass.png
389 KB, 1521x1585
thank you >>4156628
for requesting something that has already been done but I still did anyway.
>>
oh yeah,
NEXT SUGGESTION PLZ??????
>>
File: Nuru_Draw.png (98 KB, 176x477) Image search: [Google]
Nuru_Draw.png
98 KB, 176x477
>>4159380
Nuru wearing a buttplug, if you would.
>>
File: yoshter.jpg (24 KB, 700x575) Image search: [Google]
yoshter.jpg
24 KB, 700x575
>>4159399
>>
>>4159359
Looks good.
>>
File: rendition1_img.png (126 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
rendition1_img.png
126 KB, 640x640
>>4159380
Busty rose.
>>
>>4156654
>>4159380 ?
>>
>>4159564
ya gonna go wth that one
>>
File: Flower.png (1 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
Flower.png
1 KB, 128x128
>>4159591
After that maybe you could try something with the fire flower? You did something with the ice one so why not do something with it too?
>>
File: 200px-FireFlowerMK8.png (46 KB, 200x208) Image search: [Google]
200px-FireFlowerMK8.png
46 KB, 200x208
>>4159821
Okay
going by this design, though.
>>
>>4159975
Maybe both? Could have the two of them arguing or fighting.
>>
File: no.png (8 KB, 802x128) Image search: [Google]
no.png
8 KB, 802x128
>>4160026
>>
>>4159975
not the same guy requesting, but you should do the old fire flower, since the newer one is just the same as the ice flower
>>
>>4160115
Who said she started it?
>>
>>4160144
The older one was only even in one game, and what does it matter that the newer one is just a recolored ice flower?
>>
>>4160208
It was in more than one.

At least three I can recall. Bros 3, World, and Land 2.
>>
>>4160249
actually, only those last two. It wasn't in bros 3
>>
>>4160271

So it is! Ah well. My mistake.
>>
File: 48791376_p0.png (165 KB, 778x793) Image search: [Google]
48791376_p0.png
165 KB, 778x793
>>
File: tumblr_o5cmp3nBW31v7h0exo1_1280.jpg (314 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5cmp3nBW31v7h0exo1_1280.jpg
314 KB, 600x960
>>
File: 36095038_p0.jpg (153 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
36095038_p0.jpg
153 KB, 480x800
>>
File: tumblr_o563t7YR0g1v7h0exo1_1280.jpg (290 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o563t7YR0g1v7h0exo1_1280.jpg
290 KB, 600x960
>>
File: 1464326245997.gif (213 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464326245997.gif
213 KB, 500x281
>>4157062
Oh wow...

Got the source on that one?
>>
File: tumblr_o9ximrABzz1swkbmho1_500.gif (286 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9ximrABzz1swkbmho1_500.gif
286 KB, 500x500
>>4161001
Some nymph from final fantasy 9, by Eldrago.
He draws a lot of plant tiddies.
>>
>>4159359
Sorry I was too tired to think of something creative. But in my defence I did say butt or boob job, I dont think anyone has ever made a roselia boob job art. I could be wrong but I never saw some on the sites I go to.

Still good art tho.
>>
File: 1462680547037.png (275 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1462680547037.png
275 KB, 500x500
Where the sexy males at?
>>
>>4159553.
pls
>>
>>4163821
I would also see screwroot version of rose.
>>
>>4143950
>what is bug types
>>
>>4164903

>bug
>bad

1998 pls go
>>
>>
This thread is really quiet.
>>
>>4169506
YOU'RE really quiet
>>
File: q4OIy1n.gif (1 MB, 520x349) Image search: [Google]
q4OIy1n.gif
1 MB, 520x349
>>4169506
Gee, it sure is boring around here!
>>
File: MAH BOI.gif (3 MB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
MAH BOI.gif
3 MB, 720x540
>>4169780
My boy, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!
>>
>>4169780
>>4170213
Less ancient memes, more plants.

>Select all trees.
>>
File: Lilligant.png (594 KB, 1357x1252) Image search: [Google]
Lilligant.png
594 KB, 1357x1252
>>
File: great.png (160 KB, 480x384) Image search: [Google]
great.png
160 KB, 480x384
>>4170348
I'll grab my stuff
>>
File: Lilligant2.png (572 KB, 1357x1252) Image search: [Google]
Lilligant2.png
572 KB, 1357x1252
Both courtesy of the drawthread.
>>
>>
>>4170754
Oh man, that's definitely among the best sexy Deku Princess stuff out there, and it isn't even explicit.
>>
File: tumblr_nwvicr7f0I1sd7690o1_1280.jpg (394 KB, 1002x1397) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwvicr7f0I1sd7690o1_1280.jpg
394 KB, 1002x1397
so who is your favorite flower
>>
>>4174450
Vampire Sunflower, all day every day.
Also, I'm surprised we haven't had a Flowey dressed in Gothic Lolita yet.
>>
File: 292.png (183 KB, 540x700) Image search: [Google]
292.png
183 KB, 540x700
>>4174450
Flowey a cute
>>
File: 1462559300611.png (154 KB, 232x282) Image search: [Google]
1462559300611.png
154 KB, 232x282
>>4174450
Solar Flare, definitely. Those freckles and that warm smile always get me.
>>
File: cri.png (91 KB, 666x638) Image search: [Google]
cri.png
91 KB, 666x638
mfw while people ask if I loved them, I never got the chance to ask if I was loved
>>
File: 1446579215142.gif (1022 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
1446579215142.gif
1022 KB, 500x335
>>4176507
Of course we love you, friend.
>>
File: happ cri.png (127 KB, 666x638) Image search: [Google]
happ cri.png
127 KB, 666x638
>>4176622
dank you :3
I almost just burst into treats
>>
>>4176507

Of course

Your goofy wips are a nice reminder that I should be having fun when I'm drawing, actually
>>
File: Sketch17023450.png (272 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Sketch17023450.png
272 KB, 1280x800
Draw pile
>>
>>4176985
>FOUR Moon Men and a Nigger Sun
Not sure how to feel about this.
>>
>>4176985

Crop out that stuff and just post the plant
>>
>>4177222
fuck the plant
>>
>>4177357

Well yeah, that's the point
>>
File: IMG_20160717_235417_932.jpg (33 KB, 363x521) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160717_235417_932.jpg
33 KB, 363x521
I tried nigger faggot >>4177222
>>
File: 1468818153109.png (63 KB, 372x556) Image search: [Google]
1468818153109.png
63 KB, 372x556
>>
File: nip.png (33 KB, 361x347) Image search: [Google]
nip.png
33 KB, 361x347
nip
>>
>>4178355
it looks like a bean!
>>
>>4178466
>>
File: good job.png (589 KB, 1280x1231) Image search: [Google]
good job.png
589 KB, 1280x1231
>>4174621
flowey is my favorite as well
>>
>>4176985
Hmmm, I'm recognizing that dragon creature?
>>
>>4178722
What are you seeing in that drawpile that even remotely suggests the idea of a dragon?
>>
File: nip + the rest.png (275 KB, 969x1479) Image search: [Google]
nip + the rest.png
275 KB, 969x1479
who ordered a sECKSy leaf bug?
>>
>>4179612

Nice
>>
>>4179612
Yes
>>
>>4179612
not done yet friend! put in some lactation
>>
File: 1448011528.slushy_fear_flower.jpg (176 KB, 989x1280) Image search: [Google]
1448011528.slushy_fear_flower.jpg
176 KB, 989x1280
>>
>>4179386
Antenna creature
I have seen it before
>>
File: IMG_20160713_013307_9600.jpg (85 KB, 1120x814) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_013307_9600.jpg
85 KB, 1120x814
>>4183019
>>
File: IMG_20160718_120848_518.jpg (51 KB, 1061x833) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160718_120848_518.jpg
51 KB, 1061x833
>tfw you don't draw the bae the right way
>>
Lilligant is cute
>>
>>4185838

That's an odd liligant
>>
>>4186634
I don't see a thing odd about her
she's cute, like this one
>>
>>4179612
OR YES this is perfect. thank you.
>>
>>4179612
You have a tumblr or something?
>>
Glitch on Floran, yay or nay?
>>
>>4189863
I always prefer human on, but I'd probably still enjoy it.
We talking about a story, or a pic?
>>
File: 1460663984555.jpg (471 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
1460663984555.jpg
471 KB, 1200x800
>>4189863
Nah
Plant and fish yuri is good tho
>>
>>4189352

He is screwroot
>>
File: 1466624691947.png (769 KB, 1646x1329) Image search: [Google]
1466624691947.png
769 KB, 1646x1329
>>
plant booty
>>
File: Ded.jpg (70 KB, 600x321) Image search: [Google]
Ded.jpg
70 KB, 600x321
>>
File: 1464223627210.png (39 KB, 189x200) Image search: [Google]
1464223627210.png
39 KB, 189x200
>>4195073
Naw, just sleeping
>>
File: tumblr_nsbysuhOY21som6aeo1_1280.jpg (290 KB, 1024x702) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsbysuhOY21som6aeo1_1280.jpg
290 KB, 1024x702
>>
File: 1468743439.png (51 KB, 200x207) Image search: [Google]
1468743439.png
51 KB, 200x207
ALRIGHT FUCKERS

tell me what i should make this fire slut do!
>>
>>4196678
A trap.
In a pretty dress.
That's on fire.
White face with an afro of yellow and orange, no mouth.
>>
File: red-x20.png (57 KB, 317x300) Image search: [Google]
red-x20.png
57 KB, 317x300
>>4196740
nope, try again
>>
>>4196678
burn
>>
>>4196808
A trap.
In a pretty dress.
That's on fire.
White face with an afro and beard combo of yellow and orange, no visible mouth.
>>
>>4196678
draw a toad taking her out on a "date"
>>
>>4196678
a goomba facefucking the flower while a piranha plant consricts her with vines.
>>
Guys id prefer we kept it simple
>>
>>4196887
Offering her spicy sap.
>>
>>4196953
im pretty damn sure flowers dont have sap
>>
>>4196992
I was implying lactation, or vaginal secretions. Not picky.
>>
y'know what, forget the suggestions.
>>
>>4197043
why not both?
>>
>>4196678
Ice flower did a boob job
Why not make her give a buttjob?
>>
>>4197220
I like it.
>>
>>4197220
well i already made a roselia buttjob, and i don't like repetition, so how about vaginal?
>>
>>4197334

sounds good

fuck the fire
>>
>>4197411
fight fire with sex
>>
>>4197411
Every fucking inch
None of this weak-ass two inches inside bullshit I've seen
>>
>>4198604
If it ain't bulging, you need to go deeper.
>>
File: tumblr_o9tqotcISv1vyzrs9o1_1280.png (507 KB, 1280x1395) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9tqotcISv1vyzrs9o1_1280.png
507 KB, 1280x1395
>>4198604
so none of this?
>>
File: d36.jpg (16 KB, 475x263) Image search: [Google]
d36.jpg
16 KB, 475x263
>>4198604
>>4198680
I like you guys
>>
>>4198680
>>4198763

All the way in. A tear in her eye and a look of ecstasy on her face.
>>
>>4198861
is this face good enough? because that's what I did
>>
>>4198949
One eye more closed than the other
Give it a more dazed look with some blush and we're rolling.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 119

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.