[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP thread I don't wanna make this but I guess I have to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
File: mspepe.png (34 KB, 840x724) Image search: [Google]
mspepe.png
34 KB, 840x724
ERP thread
I don't wanna make this but I guess I have to edition
Old bread
>>4023307
>>
God.... dammit, Bolin. At least put a cute animu grill and call it "I love butts edition" or something remotely creative.
>>
(For the new thread)

>>4042488 (Maid)
(Yeah, I recall that. I'm not even sure if they were RPing or just picture posting. Ah well, I'm glad to have my taste here of his godlike designs.)

>He could feel her hot release spread over his lap, almost feeling like she pissed herself and him in the process. The warmth, messy and gooey, was still a comfortable feeling, his maid's weight and heat soothing as it always was. He had no words at first, just guttural, bestial grunts and moans as his maid brought him over the edge with her tightening insides and heavy, squishy softness.
>He came with only one whisper on his lips. Their heads close together, she would have heard it clearly. A soft sigh of absolute content and pleasure, followed by her name, so softly spoken, so rare for him, a man who often treated her like property instead of a woman. "Maddie," he cooed in to her ear as his cock shuddered and squirted, his hips squirming under the maid's own wide hips, her chest like squishy pillows trying to smother him - her entire weight like a soft pillow trying to overwhelm him. He let out a long breathy panting the entire time he came inside of her, each small motion of either of their hips working out a new squirt of jizz deep inside of her, her pussy milking him truly for every drop of gooey seed he had inside of him.
>>
File: jXYGIpA.jpg (231 KB, 491x733) Image search: [Google]
jXYGIpA.jpg
231 KB, 491x733
Bolin edition. Reminder you're lewding a minor if you giggity goo the Hanako
>>
>>4042808
Taking one for the team, Irish frogposter?
>>
File: 1454639330944.jpg (94 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
1454639330944.jpg
94 KB, 560x420
>>4042857
All I have is this pic and I didn't have time to dig it out
>>4042868
I'm not the Hanako avafag here m8, I rp exclusively as anon.
>>
>>4042868
Is it Tricky?
>>
>>4042573 (Miku-chan)
(Shit, I'm well versed in Wokada but I wasn't considering that picture. Sorry. I'll commit sudoku to take responsibility after I've fulfilled my obligations to the magician.)

>He stumbled along as the magician pushed him towards the exit. With a wide-eyed, confused look on his face, he followed her instructions along, heeding every word. But his worst fears were realized when the fateful shot rang out, recoiling as a hot spark reached him. He screamed in a mix of horror and rage as he caught the virtual idol in his arms.
NO! No, no, no, not like this, c'mon Miku, don't say that! You're you, no matter what you are, you can't possibly be replaced! Come on, come on!
>He grabbed the bound-up girl in his arms and ran out the exit. Feverishly looking around for anyone tailing them, he ducked into a dark alley, darting here and there through the brick labyrinth of the city. He came to a stop and laid the heavily-breathing Miku on the ground.
Stay with me! Come on, how did the lyrics to Disappearance go, think, think! Where's my USB drive? Wifi? Blue slime? Come on, how can I save you!
>>
File: 8b3ffdc717ebec8ac80feedc2e6e7213.jpg (214 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
8b3ffdc717ebec8ac80feedc2e6e7213.jpg
214 KB, 1062x1500
>>4042301
>Both the boys remove their outfits and remain stark nude in front of him. With the man's member shoved directly in front of both their hungry eyes, they dove in together. Their licking mirrored each other on either side. As one licked the base, the other followed adjacently until the reached the tip. Both massaged it gently with their hands and stared up towards him with glee.
"Like this~?"

>>4042402
>The small amount that he has bends to his will. Pulled down reveals the bright, bulbous head above ready and waiting. His odd taste at sniffing his feminine smelling penis made Max once again turn away out of embarrassment only amplified by his tongue.
"N-Nicht lecken..."

>>4042411
"Ah..."
>Max relaxed into her caretaking stroking, leaning his head backwards and absorbing it all in. Her hand was so delicate...if he had any lack of control he could burst right there. The reminder of his job caught his attention out of this state and with a nod he moved down to her plump thighs. Max's hands caressed the thick things through the stockings, even going so far as to kiss up them until he reached panties. With a nod he pulled them down and revealed her slick, beautiful sex below. On instinct he moved in to take a large whiff of the mature pussy and dove in with his tongue.
>Lebe sucked upon her breast like the child he mentally was. At her call he remembered their earlier time and couldn't care less if this was all he would get or not. It was all he needed. He threaded the nipple through his mouth and suckled diligently as she nursed his cock to life.
"Ah...Kaga-san~! Your breasts are the best!"
>>
File: Poopoo_Pepe.png (22 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Poopoo_Pepe.png
22 KB, 600x600
>>4042871
Yeah, I'm fucking adding my UID early i.e. increasing my chances of being discovered. I'm usually too paranoid for this shit but oh well.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 450x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 450x419
>tfw the other anon never delivered the d for my card
Maybe someday.

>>4042492
(Well, I'm usually on the other end of those relationships but it's fun to have some control sometimes. I'll be lurking for a bit longer but sleep is definitely soon.)
>>
File: Lewd Ship (5).jpg (393 KB, 700x979) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Ship (5).jpg
393 KB, 700x979
>>4042524
Prostate...? I'm...not really too experienced with that particular spot, but I shall give my best.
>Kaga's right hand caged his member inside her fist, stroking his the shaft up and down with a firm grip of her fingers spreading the lotion from tip to base, taking the time to use her thumb to snatch every drop of precum streaming from his cockslit. While her handjob continued, her lef hand slided down his back, helping the man to slightly turn around in order to give her a good view of the man's rear. After squeezing and massaging his buttocks, the woman slowly began prodding and rubbing his pucker with her index finger, making circles with her digit before her finger slowly pierced the ring of his entrance, slowly and delicately reaching deeper inside his tunnel.
>>
>>4042917

J-Just like that! Exactly... A-Ahh!

>The male moaned hotly thanks to the contact of their tender tongues lapping his masculine length, causing it to twitch with every lick.

Kuh... D-Do you do this to everyone who call you cute? Heh... You're a pair of little sluts... And I fucking love it!
>>
>>4042938
(Poor Fox demon. Sleep well from your punny friend. Dominate me soon <3)
>>
>>4042414
>Lebe immediately knew what the stranger had in mind and he intended to deliver wholesale. His hips thrust against the man's rapid movements until his mind could take no more. In a spurt of white, creamy liquid he climaxed directly upwards onto his brother dousing him in the liquid. He himself received the same treatment as in that moment, Max followed suit and dotted him brother in his seed.
"Ahh~"
"Haaahh...ugh..."

>>4042448
(I have his anthology~ That sounds very difficult though! But hey, if we can set a record I don't think I would complain)
>Lebe was overjoyed with how happy his suggestion had made the man. He had no authority over the man but what he did have were two very convincing holes that could sway the Admiral to follow anything he asked. It would be a difficult parting, but he was sure he would agree to it. If for a little anyways. Max's head lowered and a feint smile developed. It warmed his heart to know how wanted he was from another Admiral, talking directly to his sense of duty.
"Yes! Of course we do! We've had so much fun here, I don't think our Admiral would object! We can speak to your 'character' definitely~"
"Well...I'll miss home, but I wouldn't mind trying out something new. Who do you have in your fleet, Admiral? We'd love to meet the crew sometime."
>>
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 1600x900
>>
POST CARDS DESU.
>>
>>4042992
>>
File: _0.png (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
_0.png
27 KB, 300x300
>>4042992
>>
>>4042938
(I would have assumed it'd be the other way around for this ava but from the two sessions I saw you were still 50/50. But I'm good for dom. I legitimately was going crazy for that foot/thigh session we had that one time. Your next new ava should be built for lolidom if you want to actually put me in the ground once and for all.)
>>
>>4042992
PASS
DA
SOAP
>>
>>4042970
>>4042745
Sounds good, ma'am. I'll be on your six, even though I would've rather paid those six as I won't be needing the money out there on the water.
>She follows the girl through the town, from street to street to the inside of the onsen.
Thanks for the guidance ma'am. I would've ended up using the ocean as bathhouse if it weren't for you.
(I missed the thread link, sorry for the late reply.)
>>
>>4042931
Seems like some have taken to calling you Bolin. I assume those are your HG pals?
>>
File: 2016-06-14_18.29.43.jpg (38 KB, 302x300) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-14_18.29.43.jpg
38 KB, 302x300
>>4042992
>>
(Sorry for the long time for t took me to response. Brother thought it would be funny to staple my leg.)
>>4042294
"You have such a small cock." Parsee says as the clone grabs onto his grit and slowly began to stroke it. As the clone stroked his cock Parsee then brushed her hair back before kneeling down and pressed her soft lips against the male's tip. "Hmmm, it also taste a bit weird."

>>4042519
"Such a cute pet." Parsee says,moving her foot off of the female's face and stomach, standing right in front of them now. She then lifts up her skirt and pushes her hips forward so her flaccid futa cock was pressed against their cheek. "Now use that tongue to lick your favorite thing in the world and if you bite down then I'll have to remove something from you."
>>
File: pepe.jpg (47 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
47 KB, 620x620
>>4043060
Yep, that was my most well known ava on HG, the shit I did as him haunts me to this day.
>>
>>4042917
>answering his pleas, he halts begrudgingly
Good news is you are in perfect hygiene! Everything smells and tastes as it should!
>he flashes a thumbs up, then quickly jumps to the next phase of the examination
I need to check your testicles for any irregular lumps or textures next, Maxie-boy!
But for being such an obedient patient, I have a treat for you!
>he smirks, then envelopes the boy's shaft and rewards it with a quick 30 sec suck and lick inside a warm and wet mouth; then pulls of with a loud POP!
We will begin the next phase when you are ready , süßer Junge~
>>
File: Nope.jpg (15 KB, 553x351) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
15 KB, 553x351
>>4043071
>Getting stapled
>>
>>4041977 (Hatefuck Elena)
>tired of squealing and begging, as he approaches another orgasm; one last cruel trick comes to his mind
Beenden Sie Ihre Quietschen, Hure!
>as he says this, he delivers a hard blow to the back of her skull; causing her to tighten up her anal canal to an almost painful tightness
Kommen für Sie, kleine Schlampe!
>he continues thrusting as more of his subhuman genetics sullied the Aryan even further
Nimm es!
>he groans as his orgasm continues
>>
>>4043086

Don't worry Pepe!Bolin. You're our pal now!
>>
>>4043114
That reminds me, why dont we have one yet?
http://exhentai.org/g/954286/27ac7adbaf/
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 1024x576
>>4043040
>Kurisu winds up the haymaker, so fast and fucking clumsily that her fucking arm disconnects from its socket and the bar of soap gets fucking hurled at you at 500 miles per hour, making it a meteorite of pure anger and cleanliness. It fucking burns a hole through your body and melts inside.
>>4043022
>>4043007
>>4043065
>>
File: yWSFhj.jpg (607 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
yWSFhj.jpg
607 KB, 1600x1024
>>4042999
Trips, very nice.

POST WHAT YOU'RE FUCKING LISTENING TO FAGGOTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if-UzXIQ5vw
>>
File: Cards.jpg (131 KB, 1600x1023) Image search: [Google]
Cards.jpg
131 KB, 1600x1023
>>4042999

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ5dSwqSv3s
>>
>>4043145
I wanna make Vivian ahegao with my repeating integers
>>
>>4043143
UNPUFF
>>
>>4043086
Well, we all make mistakes. What's important is being able to see them, and avoid making them again.

... Which sadly is something some still appear to be struggling with, around here.
>>
>>4042970
>he gasps at her dainty strokes of his cock; then yelps sharply at her insertion inside his ass
Mmmn! Be careful, miss...
>>
File: r4LXWB.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
r4LXWB.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>4042999
Able to RP atm
>>
>>4043175
mr.perfect
>>
File: RibAngry5.png (554 KB, 474x921) Image search: [Google]
RibAngry5.png
554 KB, 474x921
>>4043175
>>
File: dyingpepe.png (51 KB, 1254x991) Image search: [Google]
dyingpepe.png
51 KB, 1254x991
>>4043129
Thanks famaloon
>>4043176
True, I've made amends for most of my autism, but old habits die hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 311x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 311x430
>>4042984
(Niet!)
>>4043037
(It's hard for me to be a harsh mistress/master all the time. I'll keep that in mind if I want to tease you a whole lot.)
>>4042999
(Not until I get my dick pic.)
>>
Tell me lies
>>
>>4042592
>tfw inviting yandere-chan over for the bonfire will never be the same

(SOON, just believe. Today is kind of a clear-up day for me anyway so of all the times you could miss, this is the one to be missing.)

>>4042786
"Haa!"
>Her breath spiked and hitched as she hit her peak. Her thighs shook with release, her body going limp and burying him to his twitching hilt as she fell. Every wash of her master's thick seed against her insides was a wave of heat, spilling over her and clouding her mind in the depths of her own orgasm. Climax reduced her to a quivering mess. She panted hard and heavy against him, inhaling deep in his manly scent, melting against her master at the sound of her name. As she regained herself, vaguely aware that the flow inside of her was slowing, she worked her hips a few more times. Each pull made her gush more over their laps, each coaxed a new maddeningly hot strand loose within her.
"That's it..."
>She whispered, stroking tenderly at the back of his glistening neck.
"Let all of it out..."
>Her hips swished from side to wide, squeezing him out within even as she felt the throbbing inside of her fade down to exhausted twitching.
>>
>>4043227

You waifu... Loathes you and hates you and wishes you ill.
>>
>>4043227
I fucked ur mom
>>
File: my card right now.jpg (610 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
my card right now.jpg
610 KB, 1600x1024
>>4043173
too bad.
>>
>>4042716
>She groped more aggressively at his words, feeling out the shapes within his pants and stroking them gingerly.
"Of course it is. You're a man, aren't you?"
>Her fondling had escalated to outright stroking over his pants, her palm cupped around the member she had found and pumping it excitedly.
"Doesn't it feel good?"
>>
File: 12958320580328503825.png (100 KB, 1171x827) Image search: [Google]
12958320580328503825.png
100 KB, 1171x827
>Wanders out of the tall grass.
>Yawns and stretches out her back.
>I spend too much time in that grass, so an adventure out in the world could be fun.
>>
>>4043227
Bolin is at least 18 years of age and is well adjusted.
>>
>>4043145
I guess Kirby Air Ride's soundtrack since I'm playing that at the moment.
>>
>>4043222
>(Checks
B-but why? I was serious about those other things! I already know it's you, but I'll still do them!)
>>
File: nu.jpg (771 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
nu.jpg
771 KB, 1600x1024
>>4042999
>>
>>4043071
>Brother thought it would be funny to staple my leg.
(I shouldn't be laughing at this)
>He burned ripe red with shame of the humiliation, squirming against his bindings yet unable to move, drawing blood in his shivering.
Don't say things like that...
>>
>>4042986
(Neat. I have a meager ero book collection too. Couple of Shimakaze books in it to boot. I'm the anon that actually plays the game, by the way, so, all information regarding my naval base is based on actual facts.)

>He flashed a bright smile at the boys' approval. He was sure his entire fleet would be more than welcoming to the prolonged guests.
All right then, Lebe, Max, I'll leave it in your hands. I'll take care of everything on my end to make sure you two enjoy your time here.
>He closed his as he considered where the two boys would stay. He felt as if he put them in the normal destroyer barracks they'd wear out his entire DD roster. Maybe they'd have to stay here with him the whole time?
Hmm, who is in my fleet? Well, I've been fortunate to find a lot of girls, so the list of who -isn't- in my fleet is much shorter. The most experienced girl on the base is Kongou, and she acts as secretary most of the time. I usually have her split duties with Shimakaze-chan, who is second-highest, and Murakumo, who was the girl that came with me when I was given command here. As for who else you'd be interested in... Iowa is the newest addition, I'm sure she'll eat you two up. You'll find all your countrymates here, too - Bismarck, Prinz, Graf Zeppelin, and Yuu-chan would love to see you, of course.
>>
File: Lewd Ship (6).jpg (254 KB, 600x834) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Ship (6).jpg
254 KB, 600x834
>>4042917
>Kaga's body had no choice but to squirt and tremble the moment her revealed dripping sex was assaulted by Max's tongue making it's way inside her warm pussy, licking, prodding and sucking her love honey as her folds quivered with the wet touch of his oral organ. The constant sucking and slurping from Lebe's lips clmaped around her nipples while her breasts kept beign assaulted only added more pleasure, making chills of delight run across her spine. Without a warning she suddenly stopped her handjob and fell back on the matress, breathing heavily.
M-my body can hardly keep itself together, Lebe...please use my breasts and thrust your member between them...
>As she said so, she opened her legs for max, sliding her fingers on her crocth and stretching her labia.
Max, please use your ember and...put it in.

>>4043050
The ocean is quite cold at this hour, it wouldn't have been pleasant at all...
>As both made their way towards the bath area, Kaga disposed of her battle equipment inside her locker, and began to undress herself.
...You may go ahead, I'll join you briefly.
>>
File: angry_peepee.png (16 KB, 706x692) Image search: [Google]
angry_peepee.png
16 KB, 706x692
>>4043270
>implying I'm not well adjusted and don't just shitpost for fun
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 576x324
What's shaking at the skin house?
>>
File: image.png (140 KB, 523x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140 KB, 523x600
Hi people from next door!
>>
>>4042938
(I've just never given a dick pic before, not that I'm ashamed of it or anything. Still want that card....)
>>
File: trixieee.jpg (628 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
trixieee.jpg
628 KB, 1600x1024
>>4042999
>>
>>4043211
Baby steps, right? It'll get better eventually, I just know it.

Have you figured out what you were gonna do about that ava problem?
>>
>>4043222
(I'm sure we'll have fun with it. I like the idea of a little role reversal here and there, too. But whatever you come up with is always fun, so I'm looking forward to it.)
>>
File: ERP.jpg (583 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
ERP.jpg
583 KB, 1600x1024
>>4042999
>>
>>4043283
... We have a Tyrande?
>>
>>4043188
Mmmmm, baby tell me how good your other partners are and how I'm boring shit you've lowered yourself to play with~
>>
File: xX99vP.jpg (328 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
xX99vP.jpg
328 KB, 1600x1024
>>4042999
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PU8gRbzmUE
>>
>>4043360
lol
>>
File: Part 1.jpg (624 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Part 1.jpg
624 KB, 1600x1024
>>4042999
>>
File: tumblr_o1kj8yy3yZ1uimyc4o1_540.jpg (73 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1kj8yy3yZ1uimyc4o1_540.jpg
73 KB, 540x405
>>4043356
we do now
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 850x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 850x656
>>4043280
(Because I like dicks.)
>>4043322
(Pleeeeaaase, do it. I want it just as badly as you want my card.)
>>4043334
(You're a lot of fun.
>kissu)
>>
File: pixel.png (21 KB, 799x797) Image search: [Google]
pixel.png
21 KB, 799x797
>>4043331
That's a bit of a problem, I'm going to consume a broader scope of media (meaning I'm going to watch some anime) and see if I can find any character I want to ava and can ava. If not then I resort to my plan B, that being Fukawa.
>>
>>4043388

Excellent!

>Does the Mr. Burns thingy!
>>
File: lolivampiremonopoly.jpg (712 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
lolivampiremonopoly.jpg
712 KB, 1600x1024
>>4042999

https://soundcloud.com/spairoace/aiko-prod-beatowski-demo
>>
>>4043388
Nice!
>>
>>4043314
>Pets the Clawdia
>>
>>4043263
I see...nnn...
>Oscar realized that she was more indecent than he thought and did his best to endure it until it was suitable.
I guess all males enjoy...this every once in a while.
>Heat was trapped between his loins as his erect member was being handled so intensely by his knight companion.
Should...should I move my pants out of the way, so you can reach my crotch easier?
>>
>>4043382
(Oh shit, I missed your post in this thread! Gimme a second to get a reply out.

Also who's that in the suit?)
>>
File: Ilikewhitehair.jpg (637 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ilikewhitehair.jpg
637 KB, 1600x1024
>>4042999
My friend keeps skipping work and coming over... I just want to torture jinx damn it
>>
>>4043314
Clawdia! I will give you every drop of blood in my body if you show me your butt.
>>
>>4043410

Remilia-sama~!
>>
>>4043437
He's trying to do you a favor
>>
>>4043437
Jinx ava is retired
>>
File: image.png (223 KB, 700x791) Image search: [Google]
image.png
223 KB, 700x791
>>4043420
>she giggles as the anon is petting her
That's not how you hit someone, silly.
>>
>>4043389
(No one said you couldn't use it as a breeding stick, silly fox. Anyways, love ya)
>>
>>4043437
>Peko
>JackO
>Ranko
Good tastes, Lupin.
>>
File: yukata_jinx_by_shima_suzuko.jpg (44 KB, 600x607) Image search: [Google]
yukata_jinx_by_shima_suzuko.jpg
44 KB, 600x607
>>4043451
They mean better jinx
>>
File: pepecube.png (3 KB, 235x256) Image search: [Google]
pepecube.png
3 KB, 235x256
>>4043437
>Peko
MY FUCKING DUCKKKKKK
>>
File: ntmQFp.jpg (650 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
ntmQFp.jpg
650 KB, 1600x1024
I have 20 in Steam bucks, what do I blow it on?

>>4043143
You're gonna hurt yourself puffing one day.
>>
File: Lewd Ship (3).png (1 MB, 1000x1566) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Ship (3).png
1 MB, 1000x1566
>>4043187
I'll be as careful as I can, please bear with me.
>Keeping in mind the male's words, the woman carefully moves her lubed fingers deeper and deeper inside his tight tunne, making suro to maie it as painless as possible until her digit reaches that spot she was yearning for. As her finger massages his prostate, her other hands keeps itself busy jacking off his throbbing shaft increasing the pace od her strokes.
Is this better? Please tell me when you're about to reach your limit, Anon.
>>
>>4043389
(Nah, you're just the best. You're gonna post your card again and everyone's gonna swoon over your taste, like usual. I knew that, like, two months ago.)
>>
Where are the sluts tonight?
>>
>>4043485
Save it. Wait until you would normally purchase something
>>
>>4043410
>just noticed I've been playing with Rachel without even noticing it
(S-so, do yo want to continue where we last left off?)
>>
>>4043382
>Arc
MY WAIFU
>>
File: c8577acae6435a7845e0ddefd6af5fb3.jpg (235 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
c8577acae6435a7845e0ddefd6af5fb3.jpg
235 KB, 2000x2000
>>4043401
Alrighty, I wish you luck in finding a character to your liking, then!
>>
File: tumblr_nk5qfpzrn71topk2qo1_540.png (158 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk5qfpzrn71topk2qo1_540.png
158 KB, 540x540
>>4043495
lurking
>>
File: 1442005925527.png (445 KB, 742x1024) Image search: [Google]
1442005925527.png
445 KB, 742x1024
>>4043495
"Not in the mood, Anonymous."
>>
File: 56768536_p0_master1200.jpg (482 KB, 902x740) Image search: [Google]
56768536_p0_master1200.jpg
482 KB, 902x740
>>4043451
LoL Jinx not other jinx

>>4043450
Hes trying to skip the shit job we had and I already quit

>>4043468
Heyyy someone who would actually play with Ranko, thats new

>>4043478
You already knew Bolin but all praise is appreciated
>>
>>4043303
You're right, I would've lost the first battle. The battle against my wellness.
>He swiftly undressed himself and dropped his uniform on the bench inside the locker room. He gave her a small slap on her buttocks as a way to say affirmative before he continued to walk to the bathing area.
>>
>>4043303
(who else do you play?)
>>
File: lolmeme.png (84 KB, 163x300) Image search: [Google]
lolmeme.png
84 KB, 163x300
>>4043360
omg al f mai parters xcept u r gooooooooooood u mus feel so gud bein abl to pley w/ meeeeee looooool
>>
>10 minutes until giant Blaziken shoves a bunch of anons up her snatch
>>
File: image.png (651 KB, 500x751) Image search: [Google]
image.png
651 KB, 500x751
>>4043443
Alrighty. Odd request, but anything for blood.
>she turns away
There.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
>>4043485
im like
gonna
puff on you
yeah
also spend it on me
>>
>>4043531
then shut the fuck up!?!??!?!?
>>
>>4043543
>(I'm serious, I think I felt my IQ drop writing that.
>>
File: 44760877_p0.jpg (222 KB, 564x800) Image search: [Google]
44760877_p0.jpg
222 KB, 564x800
>>4042907
(A Miku without luxuriously, impossibly long hair just isn't worth considering!)

Asking Miku to remember that sort of thing when she sees the light, hmhm. In a way, you're a true fan to the end...
>She smiled softly and rolled over onto her stomach. From the "bullet wound" doves suddenly flew out! It was all a trick, the escaping crowd was apparently even being led outside to watch the finale by the "gunmen" -- trained assistants in clown costumes. God when Miku put on magic acts, she could be kind of a bitch sometimes. At least it was technically a happy ending this time.
>>
>>4043531
>Trixie
>not in the mood
mind = blown
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-08+at+08.28.04).jpg (58 KB, 237x324) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-08+at+08.28.04).jpg
58 KB, 237x324
>>4042975
"We do it because we want to share the pleasure!"
"Please don't call us that..."
>The sensation of dual tongues lapping at every inch of his head was given by the two cock sucking boys. Their expertise at maneuvering around each other to deliver constant tongue filled satisfaction.

>>4043091
>Max cries out a melodious sound at the sensation of his palm sized sack being sucked upon. His hands fluttered against themselves pitted just under his chin with tears of pleasure forming out of his ducts. When the pop snaps him back to reality, he looks down a bit dazed and only answers with a nod of his head. He wasn't quite sure, but he had a good idea of what he had in mind.

>>4043292
>The two whispered towards each other just out of earshot to concoct a plan to get transferred over. They nod together and give him a thumbs in in response.
"Sounds good to us!"
"Ah, Bismark-sama is here? Wunderbar! I can't wait to say hello again!"
"I'm not too sure how long we can stay, but we'll definitely brighten up the attitude around here."
"Plus we can lighten the burden~! Hehe~"

>>4043303
"Right away!"
>Max stares on with awe at the spread eagle lips of the mature Kaga. He gulps and nods his head,
"Yes ma'am, right away."
>Lebe stands by her side, rubbing his hands together with glee and prepositions himself to stay upon her fat mounds. They had tasted delicious, so he could only imagine how they would feel. The small member gushed with ooze, ready to slide in between. He sat down and in one stroke buried himself within her.
>Max was a bit more reserved in his approach but nonetheless ready to insert himself into her waiting warm entrance. He carefully lined the head up and slipped it inside. The frictional pull immediately grabbed on and sucked him inside. His admittedly smaller, yet still hot member pulsed inside, blood pumping and rushing to keep him afloat.
"Ahh....Frau Kaga...you're amazing!"
>>
File: Mental Out (46).jpg (408 KB, 573x810) Image search: [Google]
Mental Out (46).jpg
408 KB, 573x810
>>4043542
>>4043344
>>
File: pepe_0.png (27 KB, 996x918) Image search: [Google]
pepe_0.png
27 KB, 996x918
>>4043516
Thanks m80
>>4043535
You caught me :^(
>>
>>4043490
>feeling a pleasant warmth to suffuse from his core as soon as she strikes at his hot spot, he moans
Ahhhh~
K-keep going; more pressure on my prostate, p-please!
>his body is showing clear signs of pleasure from stimulation from both ends
>>
File: Eazy Dance.jpg (673 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Eazy Dance.jpg
673 KB, 1600x1024
>>4042999
>>
I AM HERE
>>
File: help.jpg (8 KB, 247x151) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
8 KB, 247x151
>>4043566
no promises

what you want
>>
>>4043550
Aaawwww, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. I guess some eldritch horror tentacle rape porn is out of the question?
>he holds out his arms
I-If you think that backshot is worth a man's life, then take it. Take the blood.
>>
>>4043287
"Then why don't you try and make me stop with your small dick of your's." She says in a spiteful tone as the clone's hand continue to stroke their grit. The real Parsee open her mouth, sticking her tongue out and flicked it along the tip, tasting any precum that came out from their slit. She then lowered her head, taking the tip into her mouth, which allowed her to coil her tongue around it.
>>
File: Z.jpg (13 KB, 356x141) Image search: [Google]
Z.jpg
13 KB, 356x141
>>4043570
"what to heck???"

>>4043582
"It happens more often than you think! Back to lurking."
>>
>>4043616
>
>>4043544
>>
>>4043584
cutie
>>
>>4043583

N-Nnngh... You two are expert at this... I wonder... I'm going to have to a hard time trying to choose who to fuck first!

>The male said as his member twitched wildly thanks to the boys' tongues, causing him to gasp in bliss thanks to their expertise.

I-I know... Lie on top of the other... I got a plan...
>>
>>4043616
>Points a machine gun at the chicken.
DON'T TOUCH THE ANONS
>>
>>4043535
Chuunibyou idol is best!
>>
>>4043241
>As they laid there in a big, sweaty, juicy heap, he leaned his head back as he felt her fingers gently rubbing the back of it, like doting mother trying to soothe her child. The very comparison got a brief twitch of his cock, still lodged deep inside of her. Brushing the thought away, he leaned his head back finally, to take in the sight of her own exhausted expression.
>His hands remaining lax at his sides for a time, he finally regained a little bit of his composure, and brought his hands up along her hips, running them along her back affectionately in much the same way her fingers tickled his neck.
Ah... I... hah, I think you got it all, woman...
>He said, his voice slowly turning over to that usual tone. She was becoming his dutiful maid now once more, now that his orgasm was spent, that he reached that apex of love and lust all at once. Feeling her pussy still coil around his slowly relaxing member, he moved his hips up against her briefly once, enough to make her thick body wobble for a moment.
Ah... a job well done.
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 400x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 400x586
>>4043623
Eldritch sounds oddly familiar. Hm. I don't know, was it worth your life? I don't even know why you wanted to see my butt.
>she turns to face the man.
But oh well.
>>
>>4043423
Chain Sumeragi from Kekkai Sensen. Part of the Werewolf clanthat can disappear by using their blood..
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1600x900
>>4043619
You.
In bed with me.
Now.
>>
>>4043615
I will bring Pepsi Man to his knees.
>>
>>4043576
(Right. I'll go out slow and painfully. Don't worry.)

>He looked around in confusion as a bird flew past his head. The energetic idol was well and good in front of him. A feeling of relief washed over him, but it was soon replaced by just a bit of anger.
Thank go- H-hey! Come on. I was legitimitely worried here! That wasn't a magic trick, that was just bullying. Can't you just like, pull a coin out of my ear, or a rabbit out of your ass or something?
>He poked at the girl still lying on her stomach.
Hey. Miss Magician. What are you gonna do about the hair knot around your hands, huh?
>>
File: 8ef~2.jpg (58 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
8ef~2.jpg
58 KB, 460x460
Whew, barely made it, AND i managed to grab this growth potion from the wine cellar.

>>4043668
If anything, those anons are gonna touch *me*~
>>
File: kurisu.jpg (33 KB, 500x597) Image search: [Google]
kurisu.jpg
33 KB, 500x597
>>4043683
>The Kenny scuttles into the Kurisu's bed!
>>
>>4043688
>>4043615
Pepsi Man vs Cool Spot, NOW GO.
>>
>>4043615
>ties the burd girl up with the big tits.
>>
File: nun.png (81 KB, 500x560) Image search: [Google]
nun.png
81 KB, 500x560
Alright I'm back

Just popping in to see if my anon from earlier is still around, otherwise TF2
>>
>>4043583
Cutie~!
>the man gushes like a housewife at Max's adorable face screwing up in pleasure
Here I go...!
>he palms both small testes; rolling them, massaging them, and tugging for any signs of testicular diseases
Let me know if it becomes painful okay, munchkin~?
>>
File: tumblr_o1bq36yR0b1rd6sdio1_500.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1bq36yR0b1rd6sdio1_500.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>4043688

[Been there, done that!]
[Oh wait, I was the one kneeling down.]
>>
>>4043674
B-Because you're so cute and cool and I think I could die happy if I got to see your panties just once! You could use my blood to make yourself stronger and then I could be inside of you forever. <3
>>
>>4043717
How's the new update? is it worth going back to TF2 again?
>>
>>4043515
>>
>>4043071
>>4043677
(Oh, I almost feel like I should know about that. Suits are nice.)
>A blush spread across her face at the sight of her master's cock, the wetness between her legs all the more apparent as a spare bad of lubricant slipped down over one of her thighs. More than the reactive lust, imprinted on even her resistant mind through all of the rape, there was hope. If she was allowed to use her mouth, she didn't have to endure the way it invaded her. She set to work in a hurry, running her warm tongue up and down the cock, slathering it in her spit and polishing it in loving circles. Her face only blushed a deeper red as she was soon giving her all to satisfy a monster's dick. She draped it affectionately in her tongue, letting her saliva spread all over it's hardening length, planting kisses up and down it along the way.

>>4043437
>Realize for the first time that the girl with the lollipop is Jack-O
[EXCITEMENT]

"Bonds are all about trust!"
>The knight said, now fully improvising her way past the fact that she was taking advantage of another human being.
"So, you trust me to take care of it. Just lean back and... I'll move your pants out of the way,"
>She breathed, her other hand soon finding his lap, noisily prying off his belt. The girl cooed in delight as she freed his hardening member, going back to pumping him and this time savoring the warm touch of his flesh against hers.
"If you... don't know a whole lot about this, or... what you want, I could show you something."
>>
(If you're still there Nazi-bitch, we haven't finished our hatefuck yet! Just one more reply on your end and call it a day~) >>4043127
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 871x881) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 871x881
>>4043462
>(kissu
G'night.)
>>4043494
(No u. And, psh, my taste ain't that great but thanks. I'll see you tomorrow maybe
>kissu)
>>
>>4043738
>>4043713
I will make him drink Coca-Cola, and he will enjoy it before we're through.
>>
>>4043703
Careful not to spill it all over yourself, or else you might get big enough to shove an entire bus worth of anons up in there!
>>
File: c5aae176dbf996d29cc5dc27bac1c3fc.jpg (720 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
c5aae176dbf996d29cc5dc27bac1c3fc.jpg
720 KB, 1240x1754
>The redbirb starts to take swogs of the growth potion in her hands, with little mind of a warning, her body starts getting huge, her body starts scaling over houses in the vicinity. She must be at least 75 feet tall, easily towering over the multitude of anons staring up at her.
>>
>>4043798
>(Smooches
Goodnight!)
>>
File: black heart.png (99 KB, 368x366) Image search: [Google]
black heart.png
99 KB, 368x366
>>4043749
Matchmaking was fucked for a bit, but it's rather stable right now, some pretty stupid weapon nerfs were shipped but the big thing right now is the heavy v pyro war going on

of course I'm supporting my big russian, but yeah, the update killed quickplay so community servers are a thing now, played a really cozy 24/7 harvest the other night

anyway looks like my anon isn't around so I'll be heading out
>>
File: image.png (135 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 600x800
>>4043748
Panties? Oh I remember.
>she uses one of her claws to carefully lift the front of her dress and reveal her panties
Ok, don't know why you people are fans of my underwear.
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 640x889) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 640x889
>>4043704
>The Kurisu snuggles the Kenny tight, resting her chin atop her head, both her arms wrapped around the small body while she drifts off to sleep.
>>
>>4043328
>no bulge
disappointed desu
>>
>>4043625
Words can hurt, you know.
>Despite his remark, he enjoyed the teasing, and he enjoyed the clone's consistent stroking as well as the gentle teasing with her tongue even more, tensing up as the real Parsee took the tip into her mouth.
But the hurting is worth it for this!
>>
>>4043827
>kills them quietly, quickly, and painlessly
>>
File: kenny6.png (166 KB, 378x1000) Image search: [Google]
kenny6.png
166 KB, 378x1000
>>4043827
>The Kenny shuts her eyes as well and begins to doze, enveloped in warmth from the combination of the blanket atop them and her lover's body.
>>
>>4043825
>anyway looks like my anon isn't around so I'll be heading out
O-ok
I'd like to fug Eve, any idea the next time you'll be on?
>>
>>4043798
>(return kissu)
>>
>>4043583
Hmm. I have a feeling I can't stop you, but it makes me a little jealous. I don't think many of those girls have had anyone else aside from me. W-what if they prefer two cute little boys over their stuffy old Admiral? Is this a mistake? Should I forbid you two from having them unless I'm there with you?
>His eyes suddenly spark with determination.
Even if it's you two, I can't lose!
>>
File: 53609866_p0.jpg (2 MB, 2200x2000) Image search: [Google]
53609866_p0.jpg
2 MB, 2200x2000
>>4043767
JackO was my first ava back in like november, I bring her back when other GG's are around or if I just feel like being nice to anons and now I have a third thing I need to do with you
>>
File: 5N3WDx.jpg (621 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
5N3WDx.jpg
621 KB, 1600x1024
>>4042999
Okay. I think I did okay.
>>
File: Intercourse (7).jpg (342 KB, 600x834) Image search: [Google]
Intercourse (7).jpg
342 KB, 600x834
>>4043583
>The older woman slightly moaned with Max's member spreading the inner walls of her drenched tunnel, tightening around his pushing girth coming in and out of her slit with passion, slithering his shaft with her sticky juices. On her chest, Kaga pressed both her bouncing bosomos together in order to sandwich Lebe's burning cock being smashed inside her fat mounds sweating in heat as both brothers propelled against herchest and sex at the same time, ensuing wet slapping noises across the once silent room mixed with the boy's yelps of pleasure.
Both of you are doing...great efforts, please do not hold back and keep using my body like this...!
>>
File: 57372670_p0.png (2 MB, 1455x1164) Image search: [Google]
57372670_p0.png
2 MB, 1455x1164
>>4043713
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iMM2vqrE08
>>
>>4043826
>The anon stares as the tent immediately forms in his pants at the sight of the strange hybrid's cute underwear.
Hnnnnnnggggg! Yes, perfect! I was secretly hoping for a butt shot before I die, while you've got the dress up... but you fulfilled my request. My blood is yours if you want it.
>>
>>4043672
>She wobbled further in his eyes as she gracefully pulled away from him, somewhere finding the energy to move as things settled down. With her back arched and her body leaned back in full display, she surveyed the wetness covering his lap, the subtle leak of white already slipping past her lips.
"Oh dear,"
>She panted, letting go of his shoulders and instead finding the ground behind her. With a pop, barely audible but quite the sensation on either tired sex, she pulled off of him, seed sputtering from her well used entrance.
"What a splendid mess, master. Thank you for allowing your maid such a privilege."
>She sighed, looking over him, feeling him dripping out of her.
"I'll have to get those clothes cleaned immediately, to say nothing of myself."
>She giggled, holding up a finger slicked with jizz for inspection, eyeing the way his pent, thick seed strung on her skin.
"But, I wouldn't be a maid if there weren't messes to clean."
>>
File: put the scissors down now.png (249 KB, 1750x800) Image search: [Google]
put the scissors down now.png
249 KB, 1750x800
>>4043873
I dunno, no plans really

Shoot me an add on discord Dominator#1543
>>
>>4043937
Hell. Yes.
>>
File: Lewd Ship (9).png (2 MB, 1192x855) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Ship (9).png
2 MB, 1192x855
>>4043536
>Her body slightly jumped as she felt the slap on her near naked ass, frowning a bit before giving out a long sigh. After closing her locker she grabbed a towel, wrapping it around her waist before walking towars the pool of steaming water the man was already inside in. As she steped on the edge she left the white towel drop on the floor, revealing her naked body for a brief couple fo seconds before immersing her body inside the onsen, leaving only her naked chest in the air while her lower body remained underwater.
>>
>>4043703
DON'T
>Shoots at her, trying to break the potion.
>>
File: Type-A.png (1 MB, 1500x990) Image search: [Google]
Type-A.png
1 MB, 1500x990
SEATBELTS, EVERYONE!
>>
File: 1463794589689.jpg (180 KB, 1147x1937) Image search: [Google]
1463794589689.jpg
180 KB, 1147x1937
>>4043767
(If you have a thing for suit then just ask for Sakuya.
>>
File: 29804649_p0.jpg (627 KB, 852x1200) Image search: [Google]
29804649_p0.jpg
627 KB, 852x1200
>>4043688
(It wouldn't be hard.
He's not a smart person.)

>>4043713
(Cool Spot was a scrub and his games sucked, bring it on!)

>>4043714
(Another one for the collection, try tomorrow when I play her!)

>>4043738
>The soft drink superhero blew a kiss

>>4043702
(N-No, don't die!)

>>4043702
O-Okay yeah, that was mean, but I was in a slump for an act tonight! ...If it helps I have a coin in my ass if you want to pull it out. Not quite the same thing.
>She whistled idly while inching onto her knees and waving her bottom around
Oh yeah, my minds are tied up still, huh? I guess I'll just have to get a hair cut! ...Just kidding~ I'll figure this out.
>She wriggled her fingers around as she searched for the right spot. Luckily she had a good bead on what kind of knot he would use so she would untie it, but not without trouble. Hair is trickier to work with than rope after all, and it took a couple minutes before her teal hair fanned out, illuminating the dark scenery in blue-green as her hands were free of it
>>
>>4043982
please let this be a normal field trip...
>>
>>4043982
I swear to god if this is a Ms Frizzle roleplayer I'm gonna kill myself at the first Carlos pun
>>
File: IMG_20160706_23.jpg (135 KB, 654x879) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160706_23.jpg
135 KB, 654x879
>>4043982
NO
>>
File: image.jpg (432 KB, 825x660) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
432 KB, 825x660
>>4043942
Yay!
>she dashes forward and swings her claw towards the man's neck, aiming for a quick and painless death
>>
>>4043982
W-where are you taking me?
>>
>>4044012
With the Frizz!?
>>
>>4043982
Oh boy! A field trip!
>>
>>4043926
>Gwen
Nice.

Although, ever gotten banned?
>>
>>4044013
No, friend! Don't do it.
If they start sperging puns, please kill me before killing yourself
>>
>>4044047
NO WAY!
>>
>>4044003
When will he meet his maker/raper then? I want to watch him break.
>>
>>4043648
"Of course we are~"
"Well...we have a lot of practice."
>The two back away from his cock now covered with their combined slobber. They nod towards one another and silently agree to let Max lay on the ground while Lebe sits on all fours above him.
"Ready!"
"Mmhm..."

>>4043720
>Max doesn't answer once again, but just nods his head in affirmation. The balls in his hand float around with ease. He twists his shoulders to bat away the overcoming shaking sensation with to no resounding success.
"J-Ja...it...it's good..."

>>4043876
"You're not that stuffy!"
"It's not a competition Admiral. If you don't want us to touch them, that's fine. We have permission from ours to do so-"
"Shhhhh! Bring it on, Admiral! Let's have a counter and see how many we can do by the end of the week! Hehe~"
>Lebe pumps his fist into the air signaling that the game is on while Max stares on with disbelief.
"Uh..."
"Don't worry about him, he'll lose."
"Shut up Lebe! I was more popular anyways!"
"Says you~"

>>4043931
>Lebe found it a bit difficult to slide into her chafe cleavage but the residue pouring out of his mast gave him incentive to keep at it until a steady rhythm could be built up. Each thrust into her buried his cock so far within it no longer was visible and rested his thighs upon her bosom.
>Max meanwhile found much more success in keeping up a steady pace. His hips sprang forward with a burning desire to please the older woman for whom he had a slight infatuation with. His immature dick speared deep within her walls to split her in twain and came out with the same rapidity. He was determined to see her through to the end, but his limit was fast approaching. She was just too much of a woman for him to go for long with.
"Kaga...can I...inside you?"
"Just go for it Max!"
"I don't...want to without...nng..."
>>
File: Carlos1.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
Carlos1.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>4044054
>>4044013

Why kill yourselves, friends?
Suicide is a dead-end!
>>
>>4044025
>Dies fuckingly
(y u no typefuuuuuuuuuuuuck, Heloise?)
>>
>>4043798
gonna mate this fox
>>
>>4044051
No, because I don't post porn of her while I RP, but I use her very sparingly just in case.
>>
>>4044073
CAAAARLOOOOOOOOOOOS!
>>
>>4044100
Clever.
>>
>>4044003
You take that back! His games were still better than Pepsiman's! Even if he is an inferior soda!
>>
File: Lewd Ship (2).jpg (289 KB, 700x880) Image search: [Google]
Lewd Ship (2).jpg
289 KB, 700x880
>>4043603
>With the man giving clear signals of enjoyment, Kaga increased the pace of her massage, continuously touching the man's sensitive point deep inside his rectum teasing his prostate while her elated handjob grew in speed and intensity, pumping her wet grip back and for in order to send the man close to climax with her skilled strokes and her carefull prostate masagge. To spur him further, her mouth reachs his ears once again and begin to passionately lick and nibble on his eara, wispering her soft breath wile doing so.
Thank you for enjoying my services, please let me know when you're about to release it....!
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 707x1000
>>4044075
>everytime I want to, I feel sleepy. And I don't have any good avas to typefuck, Gert is too stubborn to fuck with.
>>
>>4043982
What in the neighborhood?
>>
File: 1873322_p0.gif (11 KB, 376x383) Image search: [Google]
1873322_p0.gif
11 KB, 376x383
>>4044003
>Cool Spot was a scrub and his games sucked, bring it on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bo_dObUsVs
>>
>>4043767
I lied a little bit. I do know...women are supposed to feel good as well. That's all I know.
>The calm evening air made his erection even fuller as its full length was exposed. The feeling of her cold flesh made him twitch in her hands. Even though he was being taken advantage of, he played along anyways as they rarely got moments such as this on the road.
Now...where are your feel-good places?
>>
>>4044126
Why don't you lewd as Clawdia?
>>
>>4044003
Coin in your - that's gross. And lewd. And kinda exciting. But c'mon, this was harsh.
>He clicked his tongue as the magician managed to get her hands free of the makeshift bindings. He'd half-hoped she wouldn't have been able to do it, but, what would happen after that would probably find him locked up in a chair for another week. Best move on.
So? What's next? Can I go home? Eat solid food? Begrudgingly buy tickets to your next show? Sleep peacefully without a night light in my pants? I miss what it feels like to sleep in a bed, y'know.
>>
>>4044072

>With the two lustful ship boys on top of each other, the male approached them and placed his hands on Lebe's rear, giving it a playful smack before licking his asshole hungrily.

Hmmm!

>His tongue lapped over the glorious hole, leaving it completely wet before doing the same with Max's own boypussy, spreading his asscheeks with his hands for better access.

Ahhh~ You two are so fucking delicious~
>>
File: 31195812_p0.jpg (217 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
31195812_p0.jpg
217 KB, 600x700
>>4044070
(I've only used him three times, one of which the player dropped out. Give it time.)

>>4044115
(...Okay yes, that's true, but that's not a high bar to raise!)

>>4044141
(Atta boy, Nibbles~)
>>
>>4044073
I would say so! Perfectly round, without a single flaw!
>he pats his balls as if to reward them for their healthiness
Now it's time for MY favorite part!
>he slips a disposable glove onto a hand, snapping it snug
The DRE~
Turn around and bend over, mister~
>>
>>4044126
Unless the character is from a hentai, nobody's really true to source. This ain't HG, we won't bully you for not having 100% faithful portrayal.
We just want to swallow your characters' girlcum.
>>
>>4044141
Hey, do you lewd anon as Garchomp? Sounds like a good time
>>
>>4044012
>>4044013
>>4044044
>>4044048
>>4044136

>The giant birdwoman starts to sit over the bus, moving it just enough inside to tease those anons willing to go further

Aaah~ wow, it's bigger than I thought!~

(Took me a good while to edit this photo. Also, pretty sure I'm going to be immortalized for this moment)
>>
File: nsfwnu.jpg (807 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
nsfwnu.jpg
807 KB, 1600x1024
nsfw ver for fun
>>
File: 018 - djx27AI.png (271 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
018 - djx27AI.png
271 KB, 1000x1500
>>4044177
(I love that pic of him so much.)
>>
File: image.png (881 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
881 KB, 800x1200
>>4044160
>first of all, you have Susie for that, right?
>second of all, she is out for blood, why would she be spending her time in a whore house?
>third even if we find an excuse for both of the top ones, I'm not a good time person, I'll most likely go away mid-fuck.
>>
>>4044215

I wish to breed the Night Elf~
>>
File: 1468289332792.jpg (20 KB, 213x399) Image search: [Google]
1468289332792.jpg
20 KB, 213x399
>>4044073
>>
>>4044214
Yeah, nah.
>He puts the gun to his head.
>Everything had lead to this moment.
>The final pull, the last exclamation point on a life of sin.
>Cecile, I'm sorry.
>
>>
>>4044215
>Tyrande
>Judy
>Shaak Ti
Heartily approved.
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 500x638
>>4044084
(I hope you browse the threads earlier than this then. I mainly post between 1pm and 10pm EST, give or take an hour at start and end.)

(Okay, for reals going to sleep now. Nighto thread.)
>>
>>4044177
PepsiCo's reckoning is nigh! Their hero will be found motionless in a puddle of cum and Coca-Cola, eyes glazed over with lust, corrupted by the sexual, bubbly flavor
>>
>>4044215
>>4044251
>tfw mom played nightelf like 5 or so years ago in WoW
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 882x906) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 882x906
>>4044197
>but I like being faithful to the source, and I like making Clawdia a pure killing machine.
>maybe I'll find an excuse one day.
>>
>>4044121
>moaning shamelessly like a wanton slut, he breaths huskily
Please s-suck my cock while you finger me, Kaga-chan!
>he throws his head back; clearly on a trip fueled by pure ecstasy
>>
File: tumblr_nw8ppzbX701rygoy3o1_1280.jpg (371 KB, 1218x844) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nw8ppzbX701rygoy3o1_1280.jpg
371 KB, 1218x844
>the bakery has opened
>late night sales, say the posters
>5 gold for anything in the store
>>
>>4044238
>You have Susie for that
Who?
>>
File: 49892431_p0.jpg (114 KB, 2100x1658) Image search: [Google]
49892431_p0.jpg
114 KB, 2100x1658
>>4044177
(Cool Spot has an underrated OST, I feel.)

>>4044201
(I'm not opposed to the idea but I'm presently only able to lurk at the moment, I'm afraid.)
>>
>>4043943
>He could only sit there for the moment - after his tantrum earlier and then the rigorous milking from his maid, he couldn't quite manage the energy she could in this instance, so as he lounged on the floor, his lap an absolute mess of their combined fluids and his skin screened with sweat, he watches her with a grin as she inspects herself, his eyes watching the slight trail of fluid between his cock and the pussy that left it until eventually that string broke. The soft sensation of his cock leaving her sex left his fluid soaked, softening length feel rather chill for a moment, which made him briefly shudder.
>As she toyed with the consistency of the gooey seed between her fingers, he let out a quiet chuckle, drawing his legs up to rest his arms over his knees.
Heh. I always give you good messes to tend to, my dear. I'll... be here for a little while longer. Then I'll undress - we can bathe together after you gather up our clothing.

(I don't mean to lead right in to a new scene, just wrapping it up if you'd like to cut things off there!)
>>
>>4044214
THIS IS NOT A NORMAL FIELD TRIP
>>
>>4044215
10/10.
>>
>>4044302
Can I have all the posters that advertise 5 gold for anything in the store?
>>
>>4044302

5 Gold? Does that include you?

>Asked an anon who was enjoying a muffin.
>On nom.
>>
>>4044312
Checking for future reference more than anything.
>>
>>4044287
Hmm, fair enough. Don't really want to pressure anybody to do something they don't wanna do.
Thanks for the pantyshot and we'll be here if you ever want some filthy anons to worship your ass and feed you blood.
>>
File: tumblr_n55oqsAIDh1sxfjbso1_540.png (290 KB, 540x764) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n55oqsAIDh1sxfjbso1_540.png
290 KB, 540x764
>>4044283
yea and roxie is my dog's name but im still gonna fucc and succ as roxanne :^)
>>4044264
S-someone has to
>>4044251
;^)
>>4044321
T-thanks, it only took the retirement of four avas to make that
>>
>>4044214
I knew I should have stayed home today!
>>
>>4043966
>The man stood up, showing himself and all of his assets, and seated himself next to the girl. He put his arm around Kaga's shoulder and let his arm rest on the upper side of her cleavage, the tip of his fingers nearly touching her nub. He whistled Fortunate Son and looked Kaga in the eyes.
So, is there anything you'd like to do now we're here? Anything you really like to do, it might be my last night so I want to give a girl what she desires before departing.
>>
>>4044343

Why is she so perfect? ;_;
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 800x1200
>>4044307
>Susie
>same character, but she was an ERP Ava.
>she not here anymore?

>>4044341
>some day, anon, some day.
>>
>>4044363
Because she's an elf.

It's what they do.
>>
>>4044072
>With a hint of regret in his voice, and tears welling up in his eyes, he dismissed Max's suggestion.
No, I won't do such a thing. I won't hold you two back. I'll just have to be even better than you both. I might not be a cute ship, but I'm still the Admiral around here. This naval base belongs to me, after all, and I'll just have to prove it. I won't lose to you, Lebe! Now, let's talk terms. What happens when I win?
>>
>>4044343
Well I was a fan of Jinx as well, but I haven't been in a lewd mood lately. Shame you retired her.
>>
File: tumblr_n4mtryaFPp1s7z2h0o1_540.jpg (58 KB, 540x358) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4mtryaFPp1s7z2h0o1_540.jpg
58 KB, 540x358
>>4044382
>>4044363
Moon magic
>>4044390
2much confusion, still have/am updating the folder just in case ;)
>>
>>4044343
>tfw want to fug Tyrande but have to get some sleep soon
I hope you bring her up another time. Soon.
>>
>tfw Samus is never around to rape
Very disappointed I missed her last night.
>>
>>4044375
Never seen or heard of her before.
>>
File: 17197355_p0.jpg (315 KB, 874x906) Image search: [Google]
17197355_p0.jpg
315 KB, 874x906
>>4044168
... Alright, I'll save it for next time we meet, then.
>She punctuated the statement with more idle whistling while she rubbed her wrists. Really, she was trained in this, did you expect her not to get free? Come on, son. Whatever would have happened and what actually happened seemed to be behind her, at least, as she gave her fan a big hug that didn't relent
All of the above, how about that? ...Especially the ticket buying part, do that!

>>4044232
(Does Chun Li want to take the Pepsi Challenge again~?)

>>4044274
(T-That's so lewd! Pepsi will fight this deviant plan to the very end!)

>>4044312
(True dat.)
>>
>>4044214
In my old school, we never went inside giant bird pussies!
>>
>>4044403

Best magic!
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 775x719
>>4044359
>waifu movie
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
File: tumblr_njxou5WBDb1ts262so1_540.png (341 KB, 540x596) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njxou5WBDb1ts262so1_540.png
341 KB, 540x596
>>4044407
You won't miss anything, not really planning on lewding this late anyway
>>4044440
Elune doesn't treat a gal wrong
>>
File: glasses.jpg (162 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
glasses.jpg
162 KB, 800x1200
>>4044424
(Not tonight, but just know that I admired your last appearance~)
>>
File: 1444816995273.jpg (160 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [Google]
1444816995273.jpg
160 KB, 1024x1280
>>4044323
...anything ''in'' the store, dearie~

>>4044333
Oh?
>sits up on the counter, pajamas and slippers on for the night sale
Well, you can't leave the shop with me, but I suppose all the while you're here...~
>coughcough
Offer only available after purchasing five or more items
>>
>>4044214
... May God have mercy on us all.
>>
>>4044375
>that pic
N-Now you're just teasing! It sucks knowing I have to wait indefinitely to spread your legs and fuck you with your cute feet in the air. At the moment I cum inside of her, I want Clawdia to slice my head clean off so she can bathe in my blood after pleasuring me.
>>
>>4044424
I expect no less from him. It's no fun if they don't fight back, and it makes their inevitable destruction all the more satisfying.

(Plus I know how much you dig it)
>>
>>4044452
I thought it would be too cliche to mention.
>>
File: Blaziken (44).png (2 MB, 1159x1530) Image search: [Google]
Blaziken (44).png
2 MB, 1159x1530
>>4044344
>>4044320

>With a bit more vigor to her hearing the cries of the anons in the bus, Blaziken's greedy snatch opens just enough to bring it fully inside her, almost like toying with a dildo.
>>
>>4043625
(I'm going to go to sleep, could we continue this another time?)
>>
>>4044461
Huh. That's nice to know. I'll be looking forward to when you DO plan to lewd, then.
>>
File: Intercourse (9).jpg (403 KB, 658x930) Image search: [Google]
Intercourse (9).jpg
403 KB, 658x930
>>4044072
>The woman heard the boy's cries as he viciously slapped his girly hips against her superior and more mature body, squeezing in his hard cock with each push inside her cramped concavity awaiting for his inevitable release. The woman's back arched up a bit, her orgasm was also coming within reach as her cunt was rapidly being pierced by the younger destroyer.
Please release it inside me, Max...don't hold back and put it inside me...
The energetic smacking on her tits was another sight she was awaiting for, feeling the slim gap between her wet tits being drilled with Lebe's dick being buried deep inside her heaving mounds of meat, eagerly awaiting for the young man to pur all the worth of his orbs all over her.
Lebe, when you're ready please let it all out on me...!

>>4044289
As you wish.
>Hearing the man's cry, Kaga left his back and leaned her boy closer to his lower area, approaching her face close to his pained dick and engulfing half of his shaft past the entrance of her mouth, slathering his shaft with her spittle as she swallowed more and more of his meat deep inside her oral cavity. Her Hand busy on his rear didn't stop however, and kept on rolling and pushing his sensitive prostate with her slimy finger.
>>
>>4044505
What are they gonna do, say no, you have to stay up and finish?
>>
>>4044150
(I didn't even notice the dropped link in my last post, I'm sorry anon!)

>Her pumping came to an abrupt stop, dragging out a tiny bead of pre as she pulled her hand away from him. The faint smell of his masculinity lingered on it as she put an embarassed hand to her cheeks.
"Mine? Well..."
>She stood up and casually unbelted, tossing aside her pants and sitting down right in Oscar's lap. The smooth face of her snow white panties sat just beyond his twitching member, and with a smile she slowly pulled them aside. The lust-puffed lips of her dripping slit put on display, she slid them against his length.
"Aah... There's lots of things that feel good, but let's start with the important one. You ready?"

>>4044317
(No problems! That was fun, and I'm also quite relieved to have a session wrapped up. I hope you had a nice, relaxing time, vomitbote.)
>>
>>4043860
Every now and then Parsee would lightly bite down on the male's tip. The clone on the other hand let go of the male's cock to allow the real PArsee to take in more of the male's cock. The clone then move to the side of the male, pressing her lips against his only to push her tongue into their mouth. She then began to suck on their tongue, in-taking their saliva.
>>4044505
(Yes, sorry for being slow.)
>>
File: image.png (513 KB, 1000x1250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
513 KB, 1000x1250
>>4044411
>hm, guess they retired that Ava.

>>4044473
>patient men get the best rewards anon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.