[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zootopia thread: Misanthropic Drunken Loner edition Pastebi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 253
File: 1468189383811.png (473 KB, 901x1116) Image search: [Google]
1468189383811.png
473 KB, 901x1116
Zootopia thread: Misanthropic Drunken Loner edition

Pastebin: pastebin.com/iYDU8g2T
Booru: zoo.booru.org
Archive1: ztarchive.com
Archive2: desuarchive.org
Thread journal: pastebin.com/n2g2hmWK
Thematic Thursday (TT) poll: http://www.strawpoll.me/10716720/
more on TT: http://derpy.me/trashthematicthursdays
>>
File: 1467393028787.png (691 KB, 1366x1536) Image search: [Google]
1467393028787.png
691 KB, 1366x1536
>>
>>4020363
Delete this thread
The right thread is >>4020328
>>
File: BR5rFkch0ss.jpg (141 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
BR5rFkch0ss.jpg
141 KB, 720x960
>>4020641
go away, it's my own thread, you're not invited
>>
>>4020672
you are a faggot
>>
>>4020736
At least I have my own thread unlike of you
>>
File: Toot.gif (2 MB, 581x542) Image search: [Google]
Toot.gif
2 MB, 581x542
>>
>>4025844
>>4025853
>>4025898
I can't believe chumpsheep is fucking dead.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0dUnoecoZ0

The namesake
>>
File: To-Live-Is-To-Love.png (81 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
To-Live-Is-To-Love.png
81 KB, 464x464
HOW MANY FUCKING THREADS ARE THERE
>>
>>4026174
give it a few hours
>>
File: Important gif for every thread.gif (3 MB, 132x211) Image search: [Google]
Important gif for every thread.gif
3 MB, 132x211
>>
File: 14666.jpg (116 KB, 823x1280) Image search: [Google]
14666.jpg
116 KB, 823x1280
>>
File: y-you too, tigger.png (447 KB, 1152x3245) Image search: [Google]
y-you too, tigger.png
447 KB, 1152x3245
>>4030636
>>4031038
>>4031152
Reminder that cutie buns are for dropping their spaghetti
>>
>>4031365
How much did Mr. Smiles ravaged Jack's ass yesterday?
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 640x480
What personalities should be assigned to the other cops and what should their relationships with the rest of the cast be? They're underdeveloped blank slates.
>>
File: 1458654672987.jpg (41 KB, 430x492) Image search: [Google]
1458654672987.jpg
41 KB, 430x492
>>4029169
>Fangirls fro Nick Wilde exist
Why?
He is not that handsome and he is kind of dick to Judy during the movie, especially the second act.
>>
>>4031428
I want Nick's meat to knot up inside my ass
>>
>>4031428
He is incredibly handsome, and everybody likes dicks.
>>
File: 1468250933.wolvalix_124c.jpg (554 KB, 800x1066) Image search: [Google]
1468250933.wolvalix_124c.jpg
554 KB, 800x1066
boob
>>
>>4031449
>>4031458
I bet if Nick was a female she will not receive all the love from some fanboys!
>>
>>4031476
>>
>>4031418
>Fangmeyer
no idea
>Rhinowitz
Straight Man for McHorn spray shenanigans
>Grizzoli
Cop son of outlaws story type.
>>
File: FINALLY AN ANSWER.jpg (106 KB, 720x723) Image search: [Google]
FINALLY AN ANSWER.jpg
106 KB, 720x723
Discuss.
>>
>>4025995

So.. every one abandoned this thread even when the image cap haven't reached yet?
>>
>>4031505
don't care. Judy's confused expressions are adorable though
>>
>>4031418
Is Fangmeyer a lady?
>>
>>4031523
Page 10, probably won't last too long. I mean, we can keep both active for now obviously.

I just linked this one so people knew where to go.
>>
File: gidthenderp53.jpg (161 KB, 1151x899) Image search: [Google]
gidthenderp53.jpg
161 KB, 1151x899
Gid tasting the cream.
>>
>>4031556
>instant boner
>>
I am done! re-posting/shilling the whole thing for the new thread.

>Pizzacolt shifts in place. Nervously running the his hooves on the back of his head.
>"I don't know if we should do this man."
>manager mouse finishes removing his shirt and looks up at the young colt.
>"Well, you don't have to do it. I'm not forcing you here."
>Pizzacolt lowers his gaze and looks at the little rodent. How did he even get himself into this situation.
>When Manager mouse had asked if he could come visit him for a favor he didn't know what to expect. but it sure as hell wasn't this.
>"Look, if you are worried about getting in trouble for this don't be. Even if I don't like it at all you won't be getting into any trouble for this. You're one of my best employees man, I would not do that to you. I'm... just curious about what it feels like alright?"
>Pizzacolt was still nervous about the whole thing. But he had to admit he was curious too. What it would be like to just coat someone like that or heck if he could even do it?
>"Alright then..." he relented. after a brief pause he continued. "How do we uh... do this?"
>The little rodent beamed at that "Really? awesome! Alright uh, we should probably move to your bathroom and um... I guess you can just do your thing and when you are about to um, 'finish' let me know. Here, pick me up and set me on your sink or bathtub, whichever you want."
>Pizzacolt cradled the small rodent on his hooves and slowly made his way to the bathroom.

1/3
>>
File: Nicks Arctic Fox GF.png (585 KB, 682x768) Image search: [Google]
Nicks Arctic Fox GF.png
585 KB, 682x768
>>4031476
I wanna cum inside femNick
>>
>>4031591

>Pizzacolt set the mouse down on the side of the bathtub next to the wall before closing the bathroom door. Bathtub would make for easier cleanup.
>Manager mouse gave him a curious look. "Expecting someone? no need to close the door."
>Pizzacolt let out a small chuckle. "N-no not really. Just felt like I should I guess." He replied as he made his way back to the tub, making sure to grab a plastic bag sitting inside of the bathroom closet on the way. "I guess I should start then"
>Setting the bag on the ground he started undoing the button of his pants as he stepped into the tub. He paused for a moment and shot a concerned look at his manager. “Are you ABSOLUTELY sure?”
>Now it was Manager mouse's time to get nervous, eyes roaming from the young stud to the bag and back. “U-um...” Pizzacolt saw him close his eyes for a moment and take a deep breath. “Y-yes I am sure”
>”Alright then” Pizzacolt said as he unbuttoned his pants and proceeded to remove them and his boxers in one go. He took a moment to come to terms with the fact that he was now standing bottomless in front of his boss. Sweat started poring from his head as he noticed how said boss's tiny eyes were practically glued to his crotch.
>”H-holy shit!” The rodent had his paws stuck to his mouth. “You're massive!”
>That brought a blush to Pizzacolt's face. He had to admit as weird as all of this was it was kinda nice to receive a compliment like that, he wasn't sure how to respond to that.
>He chuckled. “It's not that big, I'm pretty average for a colt.” He replied bashfully and sat down on the opposite side of the mouse spreading his legs a little bit so the mouse would be face to “face” with him.
>”Average or not it's massive to me, man.” Manager mouse caught himself complementing another man's penis and changed the subject. “A-anyway I uh. Guess you should start, just um do what you normally do and pretend I'm not even here”

2/4 it's actually 4 parts my bad.
>>
>>4031556
when was this made?
>>
>>4031608
https://yoshitura.tumblr.com/post/147240876868/stream-doodles-1007
>>
>>4031606

>Pizzacolt nodded and reached into the bag to grab his supplies, a bottle of lube and an open ended silicone sleeve.
>”The heck is that for?” Mouse asked pointing at the rubber circle.
>Pizzacolt gave him an annoyed look as he started applying a copious amount of lube onto the sleeve, following that with a generous amount on himself. “What do you think it is? Don't know how you think it works for us but hooves plus dick does NOT equal a good time” He said as he started to position the sleeve on his growing length.
>”OH! Shit man my bad, I did not think about that. That's gotta suck man” Said the mouse, Genuinely feeling sorry for the colt.
>”Eh it's not so bad” Pizzacolt replied as he began to slowly pump his length, textured sleeve sliding up and down his shaft. He let out a small breath as he continued “On the bright side we get some pretty awesome toys made for cheap” He stopped for a moment. “Oh and um you might want to remove your pants too. No sense getting them messed up too.” That said he resumed his pumping.
>Manager mouse tore his gaze from the display in front of him and looked down at his pants. Letting out a nervous chuckle he agreed. “Yeah you're right” He said as he mimicked the colts earlier actions and removed them and his undies in one go, tossing them aside to a corner of the tub before sitting down and watching the display.
>They remained mostly silent for the next few seconds making no noise other than the lewd rubbing of lubed silicone against flesh and the slowly quickening breath of the young colt.

3/4
>>
>>4031615

>Feeling slightly awkward at the silent fapping Pizzacolt decided to break the silence. “So uh, I kinda forgot to -ah- ask. What brought this up? I can't imagine you just -hmm- w-woke up and decided 'I want get hotglued today'”
>”Oh uh, no it wasn't spontaneous or anything like that.” The rodent responded, eyes firmly planted on the large dick bouncing in front of him from a combination of the colts pumping and the blood pumping through it. “It's something that's been on my mind for a while now. You see I was hanging around an anonymous online board and um for some reason the topic of the conversation shifted to kinks and that kind of stuff. Some small mammal had mentioned they liked being erm 'hotglued' and the amount of responses they got was insane.” Pizzacolt saw the mouse start to blush as he began to nurse his own stiffening erection as he went on with his story “So many mammals were all agreeing with them and they started talking about how great if felt and uh, that got me curious. I started asking questions and not only did they answer but they were so encouraging about the whole thing that I kinda wanted to try it...”
>Manager mouse checks were practically burning at this point “I sat on the idea for a few days but I didn't really act on it. Till I just decided to say fuck it you know? To be honest I did not think you would agree to do this for me, thanks for that by the way.”
>”N-no problem” Pizzacolt said and oddly enough completely meant it. As nervous and awkward as the whole thing had been at the start, he had to admit he was enjoying himself. A little too well if the all too familiar burning in his loins was any indication.
>Manager mouse had been was pumping himself with gusto at this point, the combination of the huge sexual display in front of him, the noises coming from the colt's mouth and the intoxication smell of lube plus sex working wonders on him.
>>
>>4031645

>The mouse was about tease him about the noises when he noticed something strange. Was his shaft's head getting BIGGER?
>”Uh h-hey man? What the heck is happening to your dick?”
>Pizzacolt could barely hear him. He was nearing the point of no return, every pump getting him closer and closer to the edge of the cliff. “It's -hah- called a f-flare, means I'm c-close!” he stood up as he did his best to explain, the rodent mimicking him and standing up at the warning. He positioned himself right over the mouse, bracing himself against the wall with his left arm and crouching just enough to bring his cock head right over the waiting mouse.
>Manager mouse watched the whole thing in wonder. This was it, He was about to see what the big deal was first handed. The colt's penis was so close to his head, well withing arms reach. He closed his eyes, braced himself for the impending torrent and did exactly as he was advised to do. Raising both of his arms, he placed both hands around Pizzacolt's flare and rubbed along the edges.
>Pizzacolt did NOT expect that. The sudden foreign touch and rubbing on his sensitive flare was more than enough to punt him over the edge. “H-HOLY SHIT!” Exclaimed Pizzacolt as his orgasm came and rocked him to his very core. Wave after wave of pleasure crashing against his body as jet after milky yet erupted from his penis onto the awaiting mammal.
>After the third strong spurt his knees felt like jelly, bracing himself with both arms against the wall he allowed himself to drop until he was kneeling over the completely drenched mouse. He managed to open his eyes to peer down at his friend.

5/6
>>
File: gidyoshitura.jpg (235 KB, 1097x1263) Image search: [Google]
gidyoshitura.jpg
235 KB, 1097x1263
>>
>>4031659

>Manager mouse had braced himself for the inevitable cumshots but he had not expected quite that much, the strength with which the jets had hit him were enough to bring him to his knees. He stayed there breathing heavily as he felt every inch of his body covered in warm and sticky goo. His fur, skin, ears, tail, nose and his penis, holy hell his penis, everything tingled. The smell was overpowering and for barely a second he was thankful that he was not a canine.
>The rushing assault on all his senses left him a quivering mess but his body was not done overwhelming him just yet, he slowly brought a shacking cum-covered paw to his own throbbing erection. Grabbed hold of it with a gasp and tugged.
>one
>two
>three
>”O-OH GOD!!” The little mammal screamed as hard as he could as he experience what was easily the strongest orgasm of his life. His own life bearing goo shooting upwards before falling and mixing with the colt's previous mess.
>Pizzacolt watched the event with baited breath, through the whole thing he been worried that the mouse would end up hating the experience. But after seeing his quivering form laying there, he concluded he had worried for nothing. He was glad he took the little guy up on this, he certainly had fun. And now , technically, the mouse owed him one. He wasn't sure what he would ask in return, but he had an idea. He really did not expect him to grab on to him like that near the end, maybe next time, if there was a next time, he'd have the mouse take a more active role in getting his shower.

6/6 DONE. Well with this I have done it. I've traversed into lewd territory

did not know trash had a <2000 character limit.
>>
File: image.png (26 KB, 690x1526) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 690x1526
>>4031591
>>4031606
>>4031615
>>4031645
>>4031659
>>4031681
>>
>>4031700
Sorry zhen!

blame that one anon that kept saying.

"Pizzacolt hotglues manager mouse when!?!?"
>>
>>4031700
YOU CAN'T STOP THE LEWDING TRAIN
>>
>>4031505
Why would he want her to escape when they're working together? Other than that it sounds right.

Also I can't believe that I never caught Nick's facial expression in this scene. reaction image worthy/10
>>
It's the morning and a new thread, so lets have a repost of bullshit medieval Zootopian history

Princess Nyusaba al-Hyenzwar (And eventually Sultaness) was considered one of the most competent Islamic warriors and commanders of her era. Large even for a hyena woman, Nyusaba was reportedly skilled with a blade and an enthusiastic warrior. She proved herself against the Ottermans in multiple border conflicts, but her greatest victories are said to be in repulsing the crusaders or Pope Ermine II in their bid for Ewerusalem. It was reported in that battle she faced the chivalric forces of Prance, and even survived a duel with Rogier D'Lapin

Spotted Hyena were a constant thorn in the side of other middle-eastern states as well as the Christian cultures that bordered their territory. It was written in Constoatanople that the marauding bands of warrior hyena were “An affront to God and right thinking mammals”. This reputation was not helped by their almost unique biology and arrogant customs. Negotiations would frequently break down with Hyena nations along either religious lines, or sex lines. Even against other Islamic cultures, the spotted hyena sects could be, and sometimes were, considered heretical by other cultures of the region.

From this, some scholars have surmised that perhaps because of these differences and aggressive behaviors, that modern Zootopia still presents a somewhat negative portrayal of Hyena in its media.
>>
File: 1468176784446.jpg (105 KB, 1196x329) Image search: [Google]
1468176784446.jpg
105 KB, 1196x329
>>4031741
>>
>>4031741
PSEU
DO
PEN
IS
PSEU
DO
PEN
IS
>>
>>4031770
This is so good
>>
File: 1450220017621.jpg (141 KB, 642x508) Image search: [Google]
1450220017621.jpg
141 KB, 642x508
>>4031770
>remove marriage check
>play islam for harems
>get in bed with mother
>get in bed with sisters
>get in bed with cousins
>get in bed with daughters
>have daughters with my mother and sisters and daughters
>get in bed with them too
Zootopia mod when
>>
>>4031775
>>4031741
>pseudopenis
>>
>>4031741
This is awesome, you have a real knack for Hyenas as well.

Is she based on a real historical figure?
>>
>>4031872
She is a hodgepodge of middle-eastern warriors, but probably the biggest would be Salladin, if just for the Ewerusalum pun
>>
File: cute cop pinch.jpg (108 KB, 1280x731) Image search: [Google]
cute cop pinch.jpg
108 KB, 1280x731
Where's all the joke art about buns being super easily scared? I somehow don't think I've seen a single piece.
>>
>>4031775
>>4031868
Just relax, it's better that way
>>
File: oops_jack_is_judy_oh_shit.png (655 KB, 1431x3466) Image search: [Google]
oops_jack_is_judy_oh_shit.png
655 KB, 1431x3466
Posting cap of that one greentext where Jack turns out to be Judy
>>
>>4031884
Ah right, I wasn't sure if I was missing some awesome warrior princess.

I can easily imagine her besieging Malamute Castle, home to the Assassins.
>>
>>4031916
contains slapping, fellatio, public sex, exhibitionism, choking, musk, and judy sucking nick off in a car while they're driving through public roads with some animals getting a glimpse
>>
>>4031671
I wonder if Gideon is still a jerk. Not a "claw you in your face and push you to the ground after taking your tickets" kind of jerk, but kinda mean. It'd be kind of weird of it turned out he was a complete sweetheart.
>>
>>4031872
I gotta agree, he's pretty great with hyenas.
>>
>>4031956
Well the terms he used were at odds with his other language.

He's probably in therapy for anger related outbursts or something similar.

He's gotta do it, or else Travis won't let him see the kids.
>>
>>4031741
>Islamic
>Not Islambic
Labjer pls
>>
>>4031956

I like to think he still is in part but also in a humorous way.
>>
>>4031946
I was wondering how that made sense then I realised if it was Nick's car it'd be pretty small so taller mammals would be able to see his crotch through the window
>>
File: caught.jpg (296 KB, 736x994) Image search: [Google]
caught.jpg
296 KB, 736x994
>>4031956
He's still struggling and going through therapy. Odds are he will relapse at some point and beat a family member just like his daddy beat him.
>>
File: 1468081105056.png (204 KB, 894x752) Image search: [Google]
1468081105056.png
204 KB, 894x752
>>4032000
>>
File: Ellie.png (71 KB, 469x613) Image search: [Google]
Ellie.png
71 KB, 469x613
>>
>>4032096
That is adorable.
>>
>>4032096
>A fox
>Writing a book
Hah good jape
>>
>>4031916
>Jack turns out to be

>Three months ago in a distant world,
>I, Nick Wilde, the hustling master of foxes, solved an UNSOLVABLE CASE
>but a FOOLISH agent wielding a MAGIC PISTOL stepped forth to oppose me
>before the final shot was fired, I tore open a portal in time to the future WHERE I RULE FROM MAYOR'S HALL
>now the fool seeks to return to past and undo the future WHERE I MARRY JUDE
>>
>>4032126
I'm surprised that a bigger deal wasn't made of that line in the movie.

Because god damn that was bad.

It's kinda amusing how Jerry's one of the few characters to get worse between prototopia and the version we got.
>>
File: 14573737249.jpg (140 KB, 1015x718) Image search: [Google]
14573737249.jpg
140 KB, 1015x718
>>4032000
>>
>>4032154
you're a monster
>>
>>4032161
>Nanga intentionally refuses to acknowledge Mr Otterton and is an all-around cunt
>Jerry is an ass

>donkeys are nowhere to be found outside

sums up both parties nicely
>>
So did animals in Zootopia all evolve to eat everything or what? For example rabbits need to eat like 80% hay normally and lots of animals have strict diets that will mess them up if they waver from. If they did evolve then what's the deal with dietary stereotypes?
>>
>>4032154
8/10
>>
File: judy176.png (169 KB, 389x398) Image search: [Google]
judy176.png
169 KB, 389x398
>>4031505
I still don't get it.
>>
>>4032208
who are you anon?
>>
File: 1467439200883.png (264 KB, 613x552) Image search: [Google]
1467439200883.png
264 KB, 613x552
>>4032223
Well, I'm a big fan of the idea that hay's still most of their diet.
And some vegetables, but those are rare and usually sold to other species.

Except for carrots. Those are fucking cash crops.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 800x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 800x960
I want to pork the pig.
>>
>>4032256
I am anon, nice to meet you.
>>
File: trans1.jpg (146 KB, 393x1200) Image search: [Google]
trans1.jpg
146 KB, 393x1200
did typesetter anon made this one?
1/2

>Panel 1
"Hooray! We solved the case, Nick!"
SFX: DOHN (WHOMP)
>Panel 2
"Yahoo-! I got tickets to Gazelle's concert!"
"Choking"
SFX: giri giri giri giri giri giri (tightening her hug)
>Panel 3
"Hello Nick! I came over to play!"
>Panel 4
"GUEH"
SFX: DOSA (FLOP)
>Panel 5
"Hey hey, Carrots! Give me a break! Every day you greet me like "that", my body gets more messed up!"
Text between them: "It's way too much tension!"
>Panel 6
"S-sorry......
Whenever I see you, I can't help but want to hug you..."
"But if you say it's unpleasant, I'll stop....."
>Panel 7
"Aah, that's, uh......
Just try to not do it so hard from now on..."
SFX: "Haaah--..."
Far left: "THAT'S SO UNFAIR"
>>
>>4032281
We really need more material of Swinton. Like a hundred times as much. A man can't live on one pic alone.
>>
File: trans2.jpg (119 KB, 373x1199) Image search: [Google]
trans2.jpg
119 KB, 373x1199
>>4032296
2/2

>Panel 1
"REALLY!?"
SFX: PAAAAH (Happy aura)
>Panel 2
"Thank you so much, Nick!"
SFX far right: BIKU (twitch)
SFX left: BA (opening for a hug)
>Panel 3
"Ah... Not too hard. Okay... Gently now..."
"I trust you, young lady....."
Top text: "What's with this situation..."
>Panel 4-5
"H, here I go."
SFX: gokuri... (Gulp...)
"Any time is fine."
>Panel 6
SFX: Gyu... (light hug)
>Panel 8
"Huh.....
This feels way better for some reason...."
SFX in panels 8 and 9: doki doki (hearts thumping)
>Panel 9
"This is embarrassing, huh...?"
(Nick's thought bubble is super tiny, but I can see "only buddies" in there, so it's essentially Nick internally screaming about the situation I guess)
>Panel 10
"..... It'd be bad of me to ask you to do it like that every time, huh..."
"Eeh, is that so. I think it'd be fine..."
>>
>>4032296
Translator and type setter anons are my OTP
>>
>>4032293
ok, just to know who I should credit on my Gideon Grey's altar.
>>
>>4032296
>>4032313
artist of comic?
>>
>>4032323
Hello I am Wynn
>>
>>4032342
I just reposted it
I also want to know whos the artist but the original poster never delivered when asked about the source
>>
>>4031537
Yes, originally a male wolf, but changed to a lady tiger.
>>
>>4032404
>Wynn
Do you handle your artwork on tumbrl or something like that?
>>
File: 1468194419402.png (378 KB, 800x1644) Image search: [Google]
1468194419402.png
378 KB, 800x1644
>>4032312
Well there's some other fan material, weaver's done comics of her.

And there's a fic featuring her.
>>
File: Ch7OTyBWUAASfcY.jpg (40 KB, 600x640) Image search: [Google]
Ch7OTyBWUAASfcY.jpg
40 KB, 600x640
>>
File: Jude's Relaxing Shower.jpg (782 KB, 1310x1654) Image search: [Google]
Jude's Relaxing Shower.jpg
782 KB, 1310x1654
This was way too good not to cap.
Also I liked that it seemed to imply would spend a few hours trapped in the laundry bin jacking off until he was sure everyone else had gone.
>>
File: 1467926263379.jpg (5 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1467926263379.jpg
5 KB, 208x250
>>4032499
>Leicester
>>
File: Image-bloodborne-doll-01.jpg (471 KB, 914x1080) Image search: [Google]
Image-bloodborne-doll-01.jpg
471 KB, 914x1080
>>4032532
And so the nightmare begins again
>>
File: 1587187_fairwind1988_1c[1].jpg (110 KB, 1280x1810) Image search: [Google]
1587187_fairwind1988_1c[1].jpg
110 KB, 1280x1810
Nick Wilde as a Nick Child.
>>
>>4032512
Thanks anon, glad you enjoyed it.

And yeah, you can just see him buried in the pile of laundry, with the pile twitching slightly as he works his cock to release.
>>
File: 1464752081096.gif (538 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1464752081096.gif
538 KB, 960x540
>>4032499
>>4032532
>>
>>4032582
Jude wilde entering the locker room.gif
>>
>>4031681
Hot-damn.
The next one should have the mouse buy a mouse sized bathtub to soak in it.
>>
>>4032576
Did you do Police Saga too, anon?
>>
File: happy sport raboot noises.jpg (119 KB, 1111x786) Image search: [Google]
happy sport raboot noises.jpg
119 KB, 1111x786
>>4032532
>Furcelona

>>4032438
That's very kind of you to ask, anon - but no, I only trashpost my doodles. Thanks for all the (yous)
>>
>>4032602
Er, Jude Hopps.

Damn it brain, stop shipping!
>>
>>4032609
Oh no, not at all. I just couldn't resist the idea of writing a bit of green based on it; and well, that picture.
>>
>>4032617
No no it's clearly your mind going with what's natural for it.
>marriage when
>>
File: 1466415214699.jpg (97 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
1466415214699.jpg
97 KB, 600x960
>>4032683
Well, presumably sometime after the Police Saga.

Man, I don't even like rule 63 porn normally. I didn't want to read the fic because of that... goddamn this thread!
>>
>>4032683
>>4032617
>>4032602
What's funny is that while Judy would be stubborn and they would combine their names into HoppsWilde, Jude would be subby and loving and just take Nick's surname.
>>
>>4031700
Hey zhan, what colors are pizzacolt? Brown with a white diamond?
>>
>>4032724
Does it matter?

He needs to be painted white!
>>
File: zhancoltthing.png (55 KB, 1712x2158) Image search: [Google]
zhancoltthing.png
55 KB, 1712x2158
>>4032724
I believe this is his only coloured pic
>>
>>4032774
I like it. Very warm color scheme.
[spoiler]he's a qt[/can'tspoiler]
>>
File: 1461371207297.jpg (28 KB, 387x617) Image search: [Google]
1461371207297.jpg
28 KB, 387x617
>>4032512
>>
>>4032512
This is still more funny than sexy to me but I do like it.
>>
>>4032871
His bad luck? Yeah I can see the humour there.

>>4032836
Ah I'm sorry, which bits weren't to your taste?
>>
File: 1468256164886.jpg (143 KB, 393x1200) Image search: [Google]
1468256164886.jpg
143 KB, 393x1200
>>4032296
no i haven't but
here it is
1/2
>>
>>4032894
His bad luck and him awkwardly trying to hide his shame.
>>
File: 1468256216330.jpg (120 KB, 373x1199) Image search: [Google]
1468256216330.jpg
120 KB, 373x1199
>>4032900
2/2
>>
File: 1468256164886.jpg (144 KB, 393x1200) Image search: [Google]
1468256164886.jpg
144 KB, 393x1200
>>4032296
no i haven't but
here it is
1/2
>>
File: 1468256216330.jpg (120 KB, 373x1199) Image search: [Google]
1468256216330.jpg
120 KB, 373x1199
>>4032969
2/2
>>
>>4032922
He probably didn't even need to hide it, it's not like the others would notice something so small
>>
>>4032980
I thought about that, and frankly that just makes it more real. Awkward boners never stop feeling awkward despite most of them not being very visible.

Also makes it funnier
>>
File: 1465255726648.png (226 KB, 825x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465255726648.png
226 KB, 825x1000
>>4032980
Yeah, if anything he probably made himself more noticeable.

I mean it was able to be hidden by wrapping himself in a towel. It's not a big bunny boner.
>>
>>4032969
>>4032978
thanks as always anon
That was cute
>>
File: 1467590449682.png (131 KB, 343x600) Image search: [Google]
1467590449682.png
131 KB, 343x600
>>4032969
>>4032978
Many thanks.
>>
>>4032463
There's a reason preds like her... It has to do with her hams. Wink wink.
>>
File: 1468213266372.png (158 KB, 778x489) Image search: [Google]
1468213266372.png
158 KB, 778x489
>>4033050
The Housing Area Management Systems she has?

Yeah, that looks really good.
>>
>306 votes in less than 24 hours

Oh wow.

Did you know the first edition poll only gathered 180 votes within 3 days?

Let's see the lineup!

/fit/ Zootopia - 23 votes
Cyberpunk - a strong runner up with 22 votes.

Last time /fit/ Zootopia narrowly lost to the Nocturnal District theme, which dashed ahead on the last voting day, but we'll see what happens this time around!

Will we ever get to see exercising Clawhauser? Only time will tell.

Police-related themes seem to be pretty popular too, as can be seen below. Noir somewhat fades away behind them. Mrs Wilde seems to garner some interest, too. But is it Sylvia Wilde? Wilde-Hopps? Or Finnick as a future version of Nick combined with rabbit DNA THAT WENT BACK IN TIME?

Another highlight - Ron Perlman is losing the fight against domestic abuse, but he still has a chance to recover - poll will be open for two more days!

Complete summary as of today is presented below:

Nick's first day as a cop - 21
Chief Wilde - 20
Mrs. Wilde - 19
Noir - 18
Nick's Academy Days - 17
Battlescars/Injuries - 16
Finnick is a future version of Nick combined with rabbit DNA that went back in time - 14
Finnick when Nick is a cop - 13
Tails - 13
Nick is scared of death - 12
Happy Gideon - 12
Nick's early hustles - 12
July for July - 11
All hail the Carrot King - 10
Paws - 10
Domestic Abuse - 9
Anon in Zootopia - 8
Ron Perlman - 7
Prison/Crime - 7
Aquatic Mammals - 5
Restaurants - 4
Carrot Days - 3

Thank you very much for participating, voting and submitting your ideas. I do hope to see as as many of you as possible posting their stories, greentexts, doodles, poems, songs (we haven't had any sculptures yet, but we'll see) and good thoughts and wishes to the content creators participating in the event.

Submit, create and enjoy and I participate all you to give it a go, especially if you haven't created OC before - this is your chance!

http://www.strawpoll.me/10716720
>>
>>4033024
I just woke up and suddenly Judy is Jude is Jack Savage and I'm so fucking lost, but scent stuff always gets to me so I'm perfectly okay with everything that is happening in this thread.
>>
>>4032978
>only buddies
>only buddies
Nick don't do this to yourself

do 95% of these Japanese comics have a platonic vibe to them because they view Nick/Judy as a father/daughter relationship?
>>
File: 1414994929941.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1414994929941.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1080
>>4032969
>>4032296
>I came over to play!

Isn't she like 25 and Nick 32~? I mean it feels like saying "I came over to hang out!"
>>
>>4032463
>>4033050
>>4033068
I'm surprised we haven't seen her running mate yet. Any ideas who she would've chosen?
>>
>>4033090
No, it's because Japanese people are uncomfortable with an implied interracial relationship.
>>
>>4033080
>Finnick is a future version of Nick combined with rabbit DNA that went back in time - 14
How does this have 14 votes goddamn
>>
>>4033086
Boy am I glad he's over there and we're right here, and he's Jack Savage and we're doing scentplay out here, and that we're Jack savage and I just remembered Judy's not Jack. But what I wanna know is where's the Mead update?
>>
>>4033131
The memes.
>>
>>4033137
JACK
>>
File: CjxYpgnUYAATNQ_.jpg (40 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
CjxYpgnUYAATNQ_.jpg
40 KB, 600x580
http://www.strawpoll.me/10722094

just a simple question
>>
>>4033111
the Japs depict Judy as a child for some reason, it's weird

also probably translation issues on that one
>>
>>4031595
Zootopia: Savage Seas with Jack and qt3.14 fox when?
>>
>>4031700
>>4032774
>>
>>4033115
Whoever it is, he/she has to (entirely accidentally) enable and/or increase Swinton's accidental lewd acts.
Much to the chagrin of Aide Stevens.
>>
>>4033151
this is awesome
>>
>>4033141
>no votes for exclusively Byron because we know what a shit show it'd be
>>
>>4033155
Oh don't worry. The competition's pretty fierce already. I've checked around and there's a ton of mammals who want to be her mate.
>>
>>4033090
Translator-anon here, that one part says more than "just buddies" it's just that the bubble has the combination of being both hand-written and tiny as shit, so "just buddies" was the only part I could actually read
>>
>>4033136
I'm so confused and you're not helping anon
>>
>>4033141
IT'S A FINNICK DOMS A FUCKING TIGER, A FUCKING RHINO, AND A FUCKING BEAR AT THE SAME TIME EPISODE OF ZOOTOPIA
>>
>>4033160

the less byron the more moore the better.
>>
>>4033145
It honestly doesn't surprise me.
Age of consent over there is 13.
>>
File: 1248546877237.png (2 KB, 299x276) Image search: [Google]
1248546877237.png
2 KB, 299x276
>mfw I hear "Mead update"
>>
>>4033145

because the nips are misogynistic pedophiles dude

why else would shit like moe exist? it's all to fetishize and spread a helpless and childlike ideal for women which is completely contrary to Judy's character
>>
>>4033185
I'm not complaining about your translation, you're a treasure to these threads and I'm glad you're doing what you do

I'm commenting on how, with how physical and affectionate Judy is being, he's actively working to friendzone himself. Man up and claim the bun, Nick.
>>
File: 1379607474476.gif (955 KB, 245x145) Image search: [Google]
1379607474476.gif
955 KB, 245x145
>>4033176
>>
File: 1465638546563.png (548 KB, 578x562) Image search: [Google]
1465638546563.png
548 KB, 578x562
>>4033080
>/fit/ Zootopia and Cyberpunk in the lead

I have no idea how to write a good song about either of these concepts. In fact, there are very few concepts in that list that would be good song material.

Might have to sit this one out depending on what wins.
>>
File: boy am i glad.png (208 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
boy am i glad.png
208 KB, 500x301
>>4033190
>>
>>4033283
>blues with futuristic sounds, like Shemusic overlayed with a sad song about living in a high-tech shantytown and your bionics rotting away?
>>
>>4033283
pandanon is that you?

The violin rendition of "Nocturnal Lament" is coming along really poorly. The friend I've got playing with me is a world-class violinist, the problem is I've only been playing for about a year and I'm still fucking terrible and can't keep up with the parts. I think I'll just have him play the melody and post it for you.
>>
>>4033283
>/fit/
You gotta change your perspective, Panda. Get one more level of abstract.

Make it a love song. Include flowery descriptions of muscles and working out together.
>>
File: Skooktopia.png (9 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
Skooktopia.png
9 KB, 500x301
>>4033291
>>
>>4033283
>>4033323
sex counts as exercise
>>
>>4033283
Cyberpunk would easily just be some grindy electronica.
>>
>>4033321
>friend I've got is a world-class violinist
I'm really fucking jelly let me tell you that. Send your friend best wishes and tell him how awesome he is from a random stranger on the internet.
>>
>>4033341
Ah yes, working out in that way as well. Also fits in a love song.
>>
>>4033335
Pfff
>>
>>4033310
Blues is fun, but gets stale and repetitive if you do it too often.

>>4033321
Oh man, I seriously can't wait to hear this! Keep at it man! Never stop practicing!

>>4033323
>>4033341
Perhaps. Maybe something comedic would work well. Like in the style of the Final Countdown or something.

>>4033342
Unfortunately, I don't really do electronic music. I'm more of a recording artist. I haven't produced a single electronic track in my life, I doubt I'd be able to do it justice.

Besides, I don't have the plugins or the software/hardware for it.
>>
>>4033283
>/fit/ Zootopia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uURisVguiU

>Cyberpunk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCk8ByyCsks
>>
>>4033369
Do a Bumblegum Crisis pastiche for Cyberpunk.
>>
File: 1237561287162259582.png (70 KB, 366x597) Image search: [Google]
1237561287162259582.png
70 KB, 366x597
Breaking, breaking!
>340 total votes!
>Cyberpunk dashed ahead with 25 votes, /fit/ second with 24!
>Nick's first day as a cop is now third with 23!

Buy Evening Trash Express for more!
>>
>>4033242
One second, I looked at it on a better monitor and I think I got all of it this time.

"CALM DOWN, SHE THINKS I'M JUST HER BUDDY. I'M JUST HER BUDDY. I'M JUST HER BUDDY. I'M JUST HER BUDDY." ("I'm just her buddy" continues offscreen, implying it's almost like a mantra to him)

From what it looks like, Nick wants to lewd the Jude, but thinks Judy is too innocent to think the same
>>
>>4033160
>>4033204
You need Byron to come up with ideas, and Moore to make them not shit
>>
>>4033151
that's really neat, thanks anon
>>
File: 1461202294294.jpg (4 KB, 117x111) Image search: [Google]
1461202294294.jpg
4 KB, 117x111
>>4033416
It sure is a fucking nightmare that Strawpoll doesn't give you the option to sort by most votes. It makes the shit so hard to judge.
>>
File: Ellie2.png (99 KB, 526x723) Image search: [Google]
Ellie2.png
99 KB, 526x723
>>4032096
>>
>>4033423
Its funny: pretty much every great duo in history is made up of a dreamer and a doer.

One person to think up the impossible, one person to make it possible.
>>
>>4033423

that's... makes sense.

and don't forget Phil Jonston

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1601882/

he saved Zootopia too!
>>
>>4033416
Also, a very certain 10 voters may have problems...
>>
>>4033434
I adore these characters.
>>
>>4033437
>a dreamer and a doer.
One to imagine getting fucked in the ass, and the other to bend him over
>>
>>4033434
Now honk him again
>>
>>4033434
HET ALERT
HET ALERT
HET ALERT

GAYFAGS COMMENCE BADGERING
MAKE ELLIE A TRAP
LET US JUST HAVE THIS ONE
MAKE ELLIE A TRAP
MAKE ELLIE A TRAP
>>
>>4033465
н e т
e
т
>>
>>4033434
>try and get sexy with Ellie
>She stutters "i h-hope i'm okay, its my first time.
>comfort her telling her you'll be understanding and go slow.
>she starts working the shaft
>slowly moves wraps her tongue around, gently bobbing up and down.
>"uhm, Ellie?" you say gently
>she looks up
>"you're felating the bedpost."
>>
File: 1468183211092.png (151 KB, 1200x1300) Image search: [Google]
1468183211092.png
151 KB, 1200x1300
>>4033434
>>4032096
I like all these little OC characters we're getting. They aren't obnoxious nor do they serve a purpose outside of populating hte colorful world of Zootopia.

this isn't mine, just one I've grabbed rom these threads
>>
>>4033503
8/10 gave me a good chuckle
>>
>>4033465
Do you taste that, friends?

Do you taste the salt?
>>
>>4033487
So you're saying нeт het?
>>
File: ITS FUCKING COLD.png (1 MB, 990x1053) Image search: [Google]
ITS FUCKING COLD.png
1 MB, 990x1053
>>4033503
>get in bed with an anteater
>she goes down on you
>her tongue goes down your urethra
>>
>>4033283
http://youtu.be/nL17slQ8pWg

Cyber-punk songs can go like this.
>>
>>4033506
sign and upload to zoobooru please
>>
>>4033465
>COMMENCE BADGERING
>>
>>4033543
>this isn't mine, just one I've grabbed rom these threads
>>
File: 1467824692349.jpg (55 KB, 605x747) Image search: [Google]
1467824692349.jpg
55 KB, 605x747
>>
>>4033416
Dammit, not second again
>>4033283
>>4033369
For /fit/ theme what about songs like the iconical ones from related movies, movies about training and improving oneself, like Eye of the tiger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4
or this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-WHW-QNswE
For the cyberpunk theme I suggest listening to the soundtrack of Blade Runner
>>
>>4033538
This doesn't really scream "Cyberpunk" to me, but I enjoyed it anyways.
>>
File: 1467834878913.jpg (52 KB, 598x693) Image search: [Google]
1467834878913.jpg
52 KB, 598x693
>>4033611
>>
>>4033283
"I like your booty (but I'm not gay)" is the ultimate workout song.

http://youtu.be/LJOTBSE_3Dw
>>
File: frylock_by_swaagg-d3k75po.png (176 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
frylock_by_swaagg-d3k75po.png
176 KB, 400x600
>>4033636
Yeah. It is.

A little... TOO ultimate.
>>
File: 1466000259178.gif (37 KB, 339x531) Image search: [Google]
1466000259178.gif
37 KB, 339x531
>>4033538
>>4033613
>>4033636
Hm, I'll cross the bridge when we get to it. For now I'm working on something that's... well it's something.

You'll just have to wait and see once everything's recorded.
>>
>>4033115
Mayors don't need a running mate.
>>
File: 1467576449395.png (722 KB, 1100x850) Image search: [Google]
1467576449395.png
722 KB, 1100x850
>>
File: THE END IS NEIGH.jpg (15 KB, 597x513) Image search: [Google]
THE END IS NEIGH.jpg
15 KB, 597x513
>>
>>4033615
I like that it's a departure from the typical cyberpunk aesthetic, but you're right in that it's more cyberapocalyptic.

>>4033690
I can't wait!
>>
>>4032512
>size
>musk
>embarassment
>musk
>unintended orgasm
>musk

Jesus Christ, right in my degeneracy.
>>
File: Get a life you pedo.png (28 KB, 1715x420) Image search: [Google]
Get a life you pedo.png
28 KB, 1715x420
>If you watch a kid movie, then you are a pedo
>>
>>4033636
I want to see Bogo and Clawhauser working out to this.
>>
>>4033804
I guess Nick watches a lot of kids movies.
With Finnick on his lap.
>>
>>4033770
If you reread it, you might notice it also has musk play!
>>
File: jack savage alt ego comic.png (706 KB, 1044x2500) Image search: [Google]
jack savage alt ego comic.png
706 KB, 1044x2500
Reposting for the day thread
>>
File: jack savage alt ego.png (593 KB, 2000x1737) Image search: [Google]
jack savage alt ego.png
593 KB, 2000x1737
>>4033849
>>
>>4033832
I came as fast as I could, more Pedo Nick when?
>>
File: 57603207_p0.png (2 MB, 600x1350) Image search: [Google]
57603207_p0.png
2 MB, 600x1350
what is happening here?
>>
>>4033832
FINN IS A GROWN FOX, DON'T BABY HIM TO FUEL YOUR DEGENERACY
>>
>>4033849
>>4033859
Why she did this by the way?
What is the point for her to be a male?
>>
>>4033876
We don't baby him. That's Nick's job.
>>
>>4033873
Relationship antics were about to ensue but Clawhauser, in his crusade against heteronormativity, reminds them that fraternization is against their policy and threatens to get them fired if they don't get that straight shit out of his face.
>>
>>4033876
That's the point anon, Nick pretends that Fin is a kid so that he can get off legally. Fin sort of hates it but can't deny that Nick gives good knot.
>>
>>4033899
>>
>>4033090
Majority of Japan considers them already in a relationship since they like to be more 'subtle' about these things, or some shit. They just enjoy being coy fucks about it all.
>>
File: who put you on the planet.jpg (254 KB, 1280x1080) Image search: [Google]
who put you on the planet.jpg
254 KB, 1280x1080
At what time are most of the anons typically on this thread?
>>
What is musk
>>
>>4029471
>Parked in the most sucluded spot of the parking lot, Nick turned the engine off.
>"You guys wanna move to the side, I'm gonna law the seats flat so we can have more room,"
>After a few seconds of shuffling around, the front seats were leaned back, aligned with the back seats.
>Fangmeyer was resting on his knees, and Wolford was laying on his side.
>Janet's mouth was still around Nick's knot, and she gave a groan as she felt herself shifted.
>She was now seated between Nick's legs, and Nick's muzzle was close to Fangmeyer's thighs.
>Looking over to Wolford, and then up to Fangmeyer, he spoke to the alpha of their relationship,
>"So, I take it you wanna go first?" and he brushed his muzzle against Fangmeyer's growing package-
>The tip of his tappered cock sliding back out the bottom of his gym shorts.
>Both Janet and Wolford whimpered- Janet being muffled by cock-
>And Fangmeyer just gave a low chuckle, and slid a thumb into his shorts, apparently intent on removing them-
>Nick reached out a hand, and quickly said, "Leave those on- for now, atleast," and Fangmeyer looked down in a bit of confusion.
>Not wasting any time, laid his head against the flat surface of the seats, and slid his muzzle up Fangmeyer's shorts.
>Nick felt his fur bristle against Fangmeyer's thighs and his shorts, and felt his long, fat wolf cock full his maw,
>Until his entire muzzle was inside Fangmeyer's shorts- his nose pressing against the larger wolf's heafty balls.
>Breathing deepy, the overpowering smell of wolf musk ravaged Nick's senses, and his tongue squeezed the fat cock against the roof of his mouth,
>Practically suckling it.
>He felt Fangmeyer shift, as well as a soft thumb at the sides of his hips.
>Then he felt the cock in his mouth, as well as the shorts hotboxing the musk, shift away from him-
>And then push back in to his face, the balls giving his nose a soft slap.
>Precum was starting to mix with the taste of musky wolf cock.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 491x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 491x1200
>>4020363
http://youtu.be/v0dUnoecoZ0

This is my misanthropic confession
Mammal beings are a waste of breathe and
Don't think I excuse myself
I'm an asshole just like you
>>
>>4033949
like 8PM EST to 3 or 4AM EST
>>
>>4033090
>>4033934
Don't forget the "Rape=>True Love" trope that the Japanese love.
>>
>>4033849
Wouldn't Judy's scent give it away?
>>
File: swinton massage.png (85 KB, 716x638) Image search: [Google]
swinton massage.png
85 KB, 716x638
Swinton enjoying a little well-deserved downtime
>>
>>4033961
Wha, it's STILL GOING?
>>
>>4034001
HE'S UNCOMFORTABLE BECAUSE HE'S GAY

TAP TAP NO ERASIES

TAKE THAT HETFAAAGS
>>
>>4034001
Buddy...
I think you're missing the first three panels...
>>
>>4034028
What?
>>
>>4033882
Propably a fetish.
>>
>>4033989
This one
>>4031916
>>4033961
is what was generated as an answer to a question like yours
>>
>>4033882
Its fun?
>>
>>4034001
Stevens is a hero and a qt.
>>
File: 1439764213678.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1439764213678.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>4034028
well memed
>>
>>4033873
>Panel 1
"What happened? Why do you want to see my finger..."
"Do you want the pen now?"
"No reason..."
>Panel 2
Judy: "WHOA"
YOU'RE GIVING ME A RING!?"
"NO WAY-- IT'S GREAT EVEN THOUGH IT'S SO SUDDEN--- AH, IT'S EVEN THE RIGHT SIZE----- (Heart emoji)
SO THAT'S WHY YOU WERE STARING AT MY HAND"
Nick: "NO, THAT'S"
"UH"
>Panel 3
"Judy, that's...
"That wasn't a proposal..."
"EH"

I feel like there's a part 2 we're missing, like the ring is evidence or some shit
>>
>>4034001
>Stevens deeply admires and respects the mayor
>But holy shit keeping her clothes on is a full time job
>>
Anyone have the picture of Gideon saying "Lewd the Gideon! Do it... please?" or something like that? I need it for reasons.
>>
>>4034001
I don't understand. Is the joke that he's not actually a masseuse?
>>
>>4034001
Yesss.

>>4033954
Specifically, musk is a substance obtained from certain animals (musk deer, muskrat, muskox, musk duck, noticing a theme?) and some plants that has a really penetrating odour. Commonly used as a base for perfumes.

It's occasionally used in a genericized form, such as here, to refer to any really strong and pungent smell.
>>
File: 1465164094576.png (448 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
1465164094576.png
448 KB, 1400x1050
>>
>>4034101
>"That wasn't a proposal..."
Wouldnt that be a question clawhauser is asking Judy?
>>
>>4034146
>I don't understand. Is the joke that he's not actually a masseuse?
He's not. He's her professional aide. Masseur isn't really in the job description, but he ends up roped into it anyway.
>>
File: e194de8b165bb52e2ef51febd1737700.jpg (770 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
e194de8b165bb52e2ef51febd1737700.jpg
770 KB, 1200x1600
>>4033906
I wonder if Nick's ever been almost arrested for pedophilia charges when snogging with Finnick in public.
>>
>>4034101
>>4033873
>It's another "Judy is a clueless child" jap comic
>>
>>4034001
Isn't that asking too much of an assistant?
>>
>>4034148
>It's occasionally used in a genericized form, such as here, to refer to any really strong and pungent smell.
So basically sex smells?
>>
>>4034187
We nuked them two hard.
>>
>>4034207
Sweaty balls and armpits
>>
>>4034207
You can use it for that, if you want.
>>
>>4033961
>Nick enjoyed the throbbing of the cock all along his muzzle, its tappered head poking at the back of his throat,
>Sending shivers down his spine at every jostle as Fangmeyer drew back and pushed forward.
>The raw, hot musk was really helping the feelings along.
>Fangmeyer's thrusts started drawing back further- his shorts slowly scrunching up, revealing more of Nick's face.
>Clearly the short's were more of a hindrance now.
>Tapping the thrusting wolf on the side, Nick felt him stop and extract himself.
>Giving a light cough, and a deep breath of boringly fresh air, Nick spoke,
>"Alright, off with the shorts, I had my fun, I guess," and Fangmeyer did just that.
>All at once, his cock was back in Nick's mouth, sliding down his muzzle only to bottom out when Nick's snout met the wolf's big, sweaty balls.
>The entoxicating musk was dilluted without Fangmeyer's shorts, but Nick figured they could hotbox the entire car in a few minutes.
>He grabbed the wolf's discorded shorts, and tossed them on Janet's face- her mouth still locked firmly around the fat, now-throbbing, fox cock.
>As soon as Fangmeyer started thrusting again, he could hear Janet practically huffing air through her nose.
>What followed was the muffled smacking of the Fangmeyer's balls as they met Nick's nose.
>Between the thrusts, Nick could see Wolford, with a leg up, stroking his own glistening cock, staring at Nick's face rather than Judy's sopping wet muff.
>Fangmeyer's thrusts started to become shaky, and Nick felt spurts of precum cake the back of his throat- and then he felt the wolf's knot expand.
>Nick never took a wolf before- especially never a canine as hung as the one facefucking him.
>The knot expanded, stretching his jaw to the point of discomfort-
>The wolf's balls constricted, and what followed was a deluge of cum of biblical proportions.
>Nick knew what Janet felt when he blew his load in her.
>He could barely get air in between the throat-fulls of cum.
>>
>>4034173
Of course not, Nick always makes sure to keep it a secret, he acts like Fin's a kid in public so that when they get back to the van he can indulge.
>>
>>4034160
Actually, you're right.
"You got proposed to, didn't you?"
>>
>>4034280
I cant read weeb, but I'd write it as "Wasn't that a proposal?" or "Didn't he just propose to you?"
>>
>>4034001
PORK THE PIG
DO IT
uh
line?
>>
>>4034328
>PORK THE PIG
>DO IT, TIG
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 253

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.