[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HGHOT come sit down by the fire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
File: Anyone want to sit by the fire.jpg (63 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Anyone want to sit by the fire.jpg
63 KB, 900x506
HGHOT

come sit down by the fire
>>
'What the fuck are you doing?' No answer. He thrashed around as much as possible, kicked and bucked violently, enraged by how quickly he was overpowered. Not because he was weaker than Rogers, no, he simply did not expect to be attacked in such circumstances.

At that point, he firmly believed it was just a creepy game, a sick joke. He didn't let himself cry or beg. 'Yeah, you won, you beat me,' he chuckled nervously. Steve's eyes pierced him, not a hint of a smile on his face. 'You're stronger, ok? Now let me go.'

'Later, if you behave yourself.' Steve reached down to guide his cock to the uninviting hole. He was serious and determined to have his way. Tony's heart stopped.

'You mustn't do this,' he said in a sharp tone, hating the edge of panic in his voice. He refused to accept the imminent. 'I don't want any of this. I'm saying no. Sure, in your times, sexual consent could've been optional but now it's crucial. I never wanted you to fuck me.'

'You don't mean it,' Steve said, resting his left hand heavily on Tony's hip to prevent him from shifting. 'Ever since we've met, you've been begging me to notice you. I'm doing it now.'

'What is wrong with you? Stop before it gets too far. I will never forgive you if-'

'You'll crawl back to me, starving for any kind of attention, regardless how rough I'll be with you in a moment.'

Savage kicking and warnings didn't do Tony any good, yet he still had one disgusting option- bodily fluids. He spat on Steve's face, achieving nothing and urinated on his belly and the bed. That was supposed to be a rape-preventing last resort and it failed.

'You have to complicate everything,' Steve accused and wiped the urine with a pillow case. 'You're nothing but trouble.'

'Fuck my mouth, if you have to. anything but this, please,' Tony begged when Steve positioned himself again and began to press in, not wasting time on foreplay. 'Are you crazy? Use lube or spit, I can't take it dry!'
>>
FOR TEH GAYS!
>>
File: My post.png (41 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
My post.png
41 KB, 300x168
>>3979916
Can't really cross the border. Thanks though.
>>
File: LinkCoffee2.jpg (45 KB, 500x515) Image search: [Google]
LinkCoffee2.jpg
45 KB, 500x515
>>3979806
OOOOH yeah, I've seen that before. I though it was just some lame, cringy fanfic stuff, I didn't realize it had notoriety.
>>
File: 1461467836244.png (248 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
1461467836244.png
248 KB, 640x358
>>3979836
Uh oh, you're right. Since my thread notoriety is low, everything I say is wrong.

Nice touch with the hoo.

>>3979870
Saying something is a lie does not support your opinion
>>
File: acrobat.gif (2 MB, 394x263) Image search: [Google]
acrobat.gif
2 MB, 394x263
>Playing aerial style anything in MHX/G
>>
Who do you miss, HG?
>>
File: ar56.jpg (75 KB, 638x472) Image search: [Google]
ar56.jpg
75 KB, 638x472
>>3979844
Of course. It makes you average.
Nothing more, nothing less.

>>3979859
>Let's be real here, dual blades are fucking shit, but they're so much fun and so stylish

>>3979897
I wonder how I could become a god of manga.. A mangagod.
I'll entertain the thought and speak with one of these so-called gods.

>>3979921
>HNNNNN stop this, just thinking about aerial style is making my pants hot
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 640x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 640x443
>>3979844
Sounds like my kind of family, hotshot.

>>3979859
You. Prime Minister. The guy who introduces himself by saying he did nothing thinks he can be prime minister one day. Big words, kid.
>>
File: idk.gif (1 MB, 268x312) Image search: [Google]
idk.gif
1 MB, 268x312
>>3979969
>>
File: 1465615234322.gif (4 MB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
1465615234322.gif
4 MB, 600x444
>>3979969
my will to live
>>
'Will you ever be quiet?'

The tightness and the absence of lubricant made the insertion unintentionally slow, out of frustration, Steve took hold of Tony's hips and pulled them towards him while slamming down hard. Tony's head dropped against the pillow and he screamed in agony. The pain was so intense he couldn't move, even though he wanted to break free at any cost. Even deeper breaths hurt, but it was nothing compared to the first thrusts. A sudden new wave of burning pain brought tears to his eyes and caused a trickle of wetness down there that coincidentally smoothed the way and allowed Steve deeper penetration. The drag of his cock inside him was impossible to ignore, Tony opened eyes and stared at the ceiling and the windows, anything that might distract him. He wished to cover his face and cry silently. Steve surely enjoyed the pained expression and there was no escape from that. Pleading, threatening, kicking was useless, Tony decided to just endure it, swearing revenge.

He thought about all those triggers of concerns he dismissed. Steve was prepared for resistance, he had obtained cuffs to restrain a reluctant bottom. Was Tony the first guy lured there and assaulted? Captain America, above the law, stronger than most people and therefore superior. Power corrupts and no one can resist it. Perhaps something happened between Steve and Howard and that was a revenge or Steve hadn't had sex since 1944 and lost his self-restraint.

'It started to feel good, hmm? You love it, don't you?'
>>
File: Tears.jpg (20 KB, 221x304) Image search: [Google]
Tears.jpg
20 KB, 221x304
>>3979969
Nowi
>>
File: IMG_1863.png (322 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1863.png
322 KB, 1136x640
>>3979969
Don't know to be honest. Haven't put much thought into it
>>
File: r210.png (869 KB, 600x759) Image search: [Google]
r210.png
869 KB, 600x759
>>3979969
>
...No one.
>>
Tony couldn't speak, too dazed to find any words. He was jostled around, pounded and touched but didn't fight, there was no point. His pain tolerance had limits and he was already past them. He started to feel numb and dissociated as if he weren't there on the bed but far from it, out of harm's way. He counted cracks on the ceiling and the cobwebs in the corners. Wondered what were his chances of reaching the summit of Mount Everest, not in the suit, of course, but like other amateurs who want to test themselves. Would he get sick in the death zone, freeze to death and put other climbers' lives at risk? Maybe something less dangerous, then. He could finally finish the 5000-piece jigsaw puzzles he once bought on an impulse or learn a foreign language. Why not Persian? Such a beautiful language.

'Fine, pretend you don't enjoy it, but we both know the truth. You're a slut, Tony, embrace it. You crave this.'

Tony missed Jarvis, his only true friend. He liked Vision, but not as much as his trusty AI. He often caught himself calling Jarvis and felt disappointed when Friday replied. Fucking Ultron, he taught Tony not to have children because doubtlessly, they would become evil and use daddy's technology to destroy the Earth. Fine, he'd be a shitty father anyway. Plus, who would ever want to have his babies? Especially not after this.

'Look at you take it. See? We didn't need lube, you're doing fine without it.'
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
>>3979973
>>3979962
>Just imagine the mounting we can do.
>>
>>3979969
My time as a NEET.
>>
>>3979969
the motivation to come here
the happiness I got from being here
>>
File: ar36.jpg (75 KB, 548x416) Image search: [Google]
ar36.jpg
75 KB, 548x416
>>3980023
>>
Steve's voice was muffled and distant, like in a dream. It had to be a dream. As long as Tony didn't look up to see his legs in the air and Steve fucking into him forcefully, he could pretend it wasn't real and he was safe. Besides, Steve was about to finish, right?

Either the serum affected Steve's stamina or Tony lost the track of time. All he knew was that Steve lay next to him, panting and muttering how good it was. Nothing more. Minutes passed and the handcuffs were still secure around Tony's wrists. Either Steve was still savouring his orgasm or he waited to get hard again. The thought didn't terrify Tony, it couldn't get any worse.

'I loved you, Steve,' he confessed. When he heard his hoarse voice, the dam broke and tears poured down his face. 'Did you know? I loved you and you did this to me.'

He didn't beg to be released, not anymore. He couldn't care less about how that night was going to end.
>>
So I just got back, what's up with all the long posts about a guy named tony
>>
File: PAINT THE TOWN RED!.jpg (173 KB, 900x563) Image search: [Google]
PAINT THE TOWN RED!.jpg
173 KB, 900x563
>>3979959
You don't laugh often, do you? ...LET'S FIX THAT! YOU! ME! SLEEPOVER! NOW!
>>
File: Battle grin.jpg (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Battle grin.jpg
84 KB, 500x500
>>3979898
Like my past? Oh, well yeah sure. I have a few stories. I could tell the one where I stopped a drug ring, or I could tell the one where I won a war. There was also the time I stopped a rebellion against the Japan government.

>>3979906
No don't you see, doing the push-ups would make me tired. So if I see you doing them it would inspire me to do them as well. You gotta put in the effort first though.

>>3979922
>Nice, I like Hunting Horn for Co-op and I'm also a fan of the Hammer

>>3979973
>They definitely do the least damage but they're quick so you can hit the monster at times when your team mates can't
>I remember I basically distracted the monster myself while the rest of my team set up the traps
>Dual blades are good diversion weapons and useful for co-op shit
>>
File: thumbsup.gif (1 MB, 405x228) Image search: [Google]
thumbsup.gif
1 MB, 405x228
>>3979973
>Not to mention the items they're bringing
>Good on that anon. I hope they get all the gems and plates.
>>
File: Aussa3.png (123 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Aussa3.png
123 KB, 450x450
>>3979916
People still make campfires in th'middle'a summer?
...Then again I'm the one wearing a heavy jacket and a sleeveless sweater.
>>3979973
Er...look for a green-haired woman dressed like a priestess, name of Sanae. She's some sorta...subordinate-god or whatever of Suwako's, and some sorta descendant. From what I've heard it just requires faith. I'd be lyin' if I said I hadn't contemplated trying 'ta be one, too....
>>3979969
The other Charmers, Kam, Morg, Sakuya...lotsa folks, actually.
>>
>>3980035
Well, time to kms.
>>
Afterwards, Tony didn't allow himself to cry or seek help because he was fine. Sure, Steve ruined a couple of hours of his life but no more. Tony obstinately refused to think about what happened and how it affected him. What good would it do to open up old wounds? Nothing could change the past. He barely got out of the lab, hiding there from the outside world. As long as he avoided people, he didn't have to find explanations for the deep wounds on his wrists or his limping.

Rogers didn't omit the usual rapist talk and informed Tony that no one would believe him. What a shock, Tony wished he had enough strength to muster a snarky response. Steve was right, though. What, Captain America raped you? Are you sure it wasn't the other way round? You're the pervert. Everyone likes him and you they barely tolerate, so... Besides, what Tony truly wanted was to put it all behind him.
>>
>>3979969
Mami
>>
>>3980043
Cap'n 'Murica and Iron Dong.
>>
File: 1446251869856.jpg (75 KB, 189x212) Image search: [Google]
1446251869856.jpg
75 KB, 189x212
>>3980035
this
>>
>>3980043
It's gay avengers smut.
>>
To keep himself busy, he offered to give Widow a hand in her search for Bruce. Not to pour his heart out to him, having learnt his lesson, but to have a friend near, just in case. To his dismay, Natasha wasn't exactly alone. She recruited Steve.

Meeting him again was unavoidable and certainly nerve-racking, and thus Tony had practised witty remarks and cruel questions about Bucky. He didn't have the chance to sound smug and confident, though, Steve spoke first. His casual 'Hi, Tony' felt like a solid punch in the face. Not a trace of guilt, remorse or creepy stares. Steve acted like nothing happened. His life was back to normal, he didn't have nightmares, he didn't jump out of his skin when someone's hand brushed against his arm. He was not contaminated, tainted by the rape. He was ok, maybe a little blue about his brainwashed buddy but that's all. Tony, on the other hand, despite his efforts to find peace and reclaim his life, remained on the verge of a mental breakdown, only denial keeping him from falling into the abyss of despair. A howl of rage rose in his chest. Memories he struggled to repress flooded him and he couldn't catch a breath. He overestimated his inner strength. Facing Steve again was more heart-rending than he had envisioned.

'You know what, guys? Bruce will be back when he feels ready. I'm a bit under the weather anyway. Have fun you two!' Tony shouted and flew away as fast as possible.
>>
File: grandscheme.gif (2 MB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
grandscheme.gif
2 MB, 500x298
>>3980023
>>3980041
>Go to the general /mhg/ on /vg/, i'll be there after Gen is released.
>>
>>3979969
my laptop
>>
File: Heh.jpg (318 KB, 845x768) Image search: [Google]
Heh.jpg
318 KB, 845x768
>>3979978
I'm the kind of guy who comes in when it counts. I get the highest marks on my tests and I'm not worried about college because the one I want to get into is already offering me a scholarship.

>>3979969
I think we all know my answer for this one.
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 2048x1150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 2048x1150
>>3979973
That's better than nothing, amirite?
>>3980050
I'd like to hear the one about the war, please! That sounds pretty cool!
>>3979978
What do you mean sounds like my family, dude?
>>
Tony had been an expert in bottling up emotions and finding new ways of not processing a traumatic experience, yet Steve's attitude was the last straw and the pent up anger finally erupted. Tony had no way of controlling it anymore and hadn't figured out how to vent it in a civilised manner. Instead of something non-aggressive as writing down his chaotic thoughts or a good, long run in the woods, Tony decided to redecorate his place. With every smashed plate, he felt a little better, but then the mental image of a happy Cap returned to him and he carried on until he ran out of ammunition. He stood there, feeling livid, chest heaving and arms throbbing, thoughts about how unfair his life was those days raced through his mind. He drank whisky straight from the bottle due to the lack of glasses, loudly reminding himself not to fucking cry.

A couple of drinks usually made him more sociable and fun and relaxed. Not this time, though. Alcohol fanned the flames and took away the last bits of self-control. Overwhelmed by a powerful rage to destroy, Tony made his way to the lab to turn it, too, into a pile of rubble. His body and mind were ruined, so the tower would share that fate. What was the point of his suits and weapons if nothing protected him from the rape?

He woke up, still drunk, with an alarmingly deep cut on his foot, the lab looking like a post-apocalyptic wasteland. He didn't feel any better. To make himself more miserable, he wondered how it'd be to take Cap to court. Who would even believe Tony? How would they defend Steve? And afterwards, Tony would remain the pathetic victim and people would be afraid of saying the wrong thing when he's in earshot. He didn't want pity or protection. He wanted his old life back, to travel back in time and warn that idiotically happy Tony about the dangers of being alone with Rogers.
>>
>>3980071
>>3980083
Oh. That's something alright.
>>
>>3980100
Flandre?
>>
>>3980065
Why? I don't want you to die, anon
>>
Tony's erratic behaviour didn't concern anyone. Excessive drinking? Self-destruction? Stubborn 'I'm fine' repeated even when no one asked? Business as usual at Stark Tower. Nothing better was expected of Tony. It used to motivate him to prove people wrong but now it only deepened his sorrow. He had never felt more desolate.
In a rare moment of relative sobriety, Tony went to the park. He saw kids playing, those carefree little people blissfully unaware of the hardships of adulthood. They still had high expectations and hopes, while Tony, embittered and disillusioned, knew for sure nothing good awaited him.

He sat on a bench, shut his eyes and tried not to think. Something touched him and he jumped up, scaring... a black cat. Green eyes stared at Tony as the terrified feline was deciding whether to flee or fight.

'I'm sorry, dude, chill out,' Tony spoke and amazingly, it worked. The cat settled on the bench, next to Tony. It wasn't a stray, too fat and clean. No collar on its neck, was it a runaway or did someone abandoned it recently? More importantly, why did Tony care? He had bigger worries. But the cat followed him to the car and meowed insistently. Tony recalled stories of people chosen by cats, forced to adopt those sneaky furry creatures and now believed it was possible. Coal the cat jumped into the car and practically told Tony that he had just got a pet.
>>
File: x37441y.jpg (102 KB, 550x1080) Image search: [Google]
x37441y.jpg
102 KB, 550x1080
>>3980050
Y-You're absolutely right! I'm sure if you saw the beautiful leader of the Survival Game Club working hard,
even your heart would be ready to do your best before and through the next game!
>She gets on the ground and starts doing push ups
Can you feel the motivation and energy surging through your body?
>>
>>3980035
HG's still a great stressball.
>show up
>ignore games
>shitpost
>stir up bullshit
>kek
>go hang out with non toxic communities
You still serve a purpose, hungry gays. Congratulations!
>>
https://twitter.com/mrbusby4o8/status/750024183388581888
>>
Coal didn't have a chip and Tony's attempts to find his owners failed. Not that Coal cared, he seemed content with the new surroundings. Tony had never had a living pet. Feeding, petting, keeping the litter box clean and other duties were not a nuisance, as he feared. The new daily routine was actually beneficial for Tony. He couldn't go on another drunken rampage because Coal had to get his tuna at five am. Also, loud noises frightened Coal, giving Tony a reason not to smash his belongings against the wall, screaming bloody murder. He had heard about cats helping people with PTSD and thought it was bullshit until Coal waltzed into his life. Unlike very enthusiastic and overly attached dogs, Coal didn't overwhelm Tony. Most often, he wanted to be in the same room but in some distance. He would lie down and slowly lick his paws and stretch lazily, surrounded by an air of serenity. When Tony was too dejected to leave his bed, Coal would come to him and rub his soft cheek against Tony's face affectionately. He was also a good listener, Tony talked to him about Steve and how fucked up the whole relationship was, and Coal listened patiently, blinking at Tony occasionally.

The therapeutic effect of Coal's presence helped Tony get back on his feet. He no longer felt dead inside and had a purpose in his life- to keep his furry buddy alive. Coal depended on him, as all cats, he loved the easy life of a pet and wasn't going to fend for himself again. And then, right then, Steve decided to alienate his friends and tear the Avengers apart. First the disagreement over the Sokovia Accords, then Bucky. Tony had to leave Coal at home and headed to Europe.
>>
>>3980118
If even you are being discouraged to come here, what hope left is there for me?
>>
>>3980124
We know you hate us, Hoshi, no need to state the obvious
>>
>>3980107
I'm sorry, but a billion dollar playboy isn't going to be childish and pouty. He'd probably instead plot against Cap and try to kill him in his sleep.
>>
>>3980120
Memes aside this is pretty well written.
>>
File: ar28.jpg (92 KB, 669x471) Image search: [Google]
ar28.jpg
92 KB, 669x471
>>3980054
Really? How interesting.
I wouldn't have taken you for the power-hungry type. I'll be sure to look for her.

>>3980103
Are you truly content with being normal? Having nothing extraordinary or memorable about you?
>>
File: lulucosad.png (399 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lulucosad.png
399 KB, 1280x720
>>3980113
>no
>>
File: What did you say.png (592 KB, 706x1000) Image search: [Google]
What did you say.png
592 KB, 706x1000
>>3979939
Yeah, but I did ask a girl if I can tuck your snake for some money, she ran away.
>>
Give me 24.
>>
File: TND_boi_grande.jpg (111 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
TND_boi_grande.jpg
111 KB, 600x600
>>3980166
Team Nice Dynamite
>>
File: Vados.jpg (110 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
Vados.jpg
110 KB, 600x423
>>3980166
Vados
>>
File: Maria and Harusame Entry .png (160 KB, 450x318) Image search: [Google]
Maria and Harusame Entry .png
160 KB, 450x318
>>3980166
Maria and Harusame
>>
File: SamiZayn.png (342 KB, 480x495) Image search: [Google]
SamiZayn.png
342 KB, 480x495
>>3980166
Sami Zayn
>>
File: r0.jpg (176 KB, 850x1054) Image search: [Google]
r0.jpg
176 KB, 850x1054
>>3980166
Rohan Kishibe
>>
>>3980124
Wow, you get two people mad, great job doing that instead of something productive.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 185x185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 185x185
>>3980166
The Man in Back

>>3980102
Know what happens to guys like you once they hit the real world? Chewed up, spit out, and stepped on. You have to get them first, work harder than em, smarter, none of this wasting time garbage.
>>
>>3980166
24 what
>>
File: Link.png (64 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
Link.png
64 KB, 400x275
>>3980166
Link
>>
File: IMG_1738.png (347 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1738.png
347 KB, 1136x640
>>3980166
RCMP Rick
>>
File: y0x.jpg (335 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
y0x.jpg
335 KB, 750x1000
>>3980166
Kayo Goutokuji
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 523x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 523x349
>>3980166
Big Boss
>>
File: 624363.jpg (155 KB, 494x696) Image search: [Google]
624363.jpg
155 KB, 494x696
>>3980166
Eggman-kun
>>
>>3980166
Spike
>>
>>3980166
Envy
>>
File: 1467545580721.jpg (301 KB, 916x1064) Image search: [Google]
1467545580721.jpg
301 KB, 916x1064
>>3980166
Wasp-chan
>>
File: 6oHS6k.jpg (86 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
6oHS6k.jpg
86 KB, 600x600
>>3980166
Miss Trigger
>>
File: chin rub3.png (100 KB, 312x260) Image search: [Google]
chin rub3.png
100 KB, 312x260
>>3980166
Lord Ainz Ooal Gown
>>
File: 0.jpg (152 KB, 598x635) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
152 KB, 598x635
>>3980166
Ririchiyo
>>
File: 0Entry.jpg (105 KB, 387x376) Image search: [Google]
0Entry.jpg
105 KB, 387x376
>>3980166
Stalker
>>
File: !ネフェルピトーANANT.jpg (219 KB, 850x772) Image search: [Google]
!ネフェルピトーANANT.jpg
219 KB, 850x772
>>3980166
Neferpitou
>>
File: 4af81cfee893e9d431e753a5cad9f884.jpg (995 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
4af81cfee893e9d431e753a5cad9f884.jpg
995 KB, 1400x1050
>>3980166
Vergil
>>
File: 1467781425718.png (62 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1467781425718.png
62 KB, 1024x768
>>3980166
Sonic The Hedgehog
>>
File: Integrity Service Excellence.jpg (35 KB, 412x427) Image search: [Google]
Integrity Service Excellence.jpg
35 KB, 412x427
>>3980159
Remove the middleman. I mean, if you're gonna break the law, might as well do it with some dignity. Unless you... You know. Enjoy what you do.

>>3980166
Sunset
>>
File: 46145437_p0.jpg (247 KB, 566x800) Image search: [Google]
46145437_p0.jpg
247 KB, 566x800
>>3980166
Otori Mio
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 275x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 275x630
>>3980166
Someone
>>
File: Bored flying.png (193 KB, 486x517) Image search: [Google]
Bored flying.png
193 KB, 486x517
>>3980166
I'm guessing this is bait
>>
File: 16023457_p0.jpg (199 KB, 790x900) Image search: [Google]
16023457_p0.jpg
199 KB, 790x900
>>3980166
Elh Melizee
>>
File: engaged.png (240 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
engaged.png
240 KB, 600x449
>>3980141
I mean, I'll try to work in a time frame to come here with Booce n stuff, but I've just been really distracted as of recent by 3 other things, including Pokemon Go. I'm sure you can find something else besides this if you don't feel happy here, anon. But if you wanna stay, I'd suggest taking a break or maybe watching/playing more vidyas for more source material so you can have more of a motivation.
>>
File: ButIpoopfromthere.png (104 KB, 449x380) Image search: [Google]
ButIpoopfromthere.png
104 KB, 449x380
>>3980196
Jesus, that's good cosplay.
>>
>>3980166
Invincible
>>
>>3980166
Late Yuubari
>>
File: 0.png (531 KB, 525x575) Image search: [Google]
0.png
531 KB, 525x575
>>3980155
It's not somethin' I'd go out of my way for, but as it were I've considered becomin' a sorta magician youkai, and...well, it just sorta like it'd be...neat, y'know? Sanae's not been around too often lately, though.

>>3980166
Aussa
>>
Without the cat, Tony promptly lost his newlyregained selfdiscipline and snapped, hell bent on killing Bucky, even if that meant getting rid of Steve as well. Watching his parents' death was hard enough and Steve openly chose Bucky over him. Even though he shared a very intimate experience with Tony. That was it, Tony had more than enough reasons to resort to senseless violence.
When Steve once again got the better of him, leant over him and glared hatefully like the previous time, Tony forgot about Coal and wanted to die. Flashbacks distracted him and he lost one more time. Steve was about to kill him and Tony didn't put up much of a fight, he let Steve decide.
Back home, with the shield in his hand, Tony finally faced his demons. His feelings for Steve were complicated. Nothing black or white, no pure hatred or unconditional love. But there was love, Tony never stopped loving Steve. He was mad at him for many reasons but secretly hoped they could get back together. It happens right? Rape victims return to their attackers and they start a fairly normal relationship, it's not unusual. Apart from being so devastating and traumatic, rape is also a bonding experience, isn't it? The people involved remain joined by the event. Tony hoped Steve would apologise and ask for a second chance. Or, Steve would see how distraught Tony was and console him. Yet the previous days showed very clearly that Steve had never loved Tony, for him there was always Bucky and no one else. How awkward. Especially that Tony was willing to reconsider his decision not to have sex with Steve ever again. Admitting that to himself was impossibly hard and made Tony feel revolted. Sometimes he thought of that night and how it felt to be filled and taken by Steve. The intensity of it and Steve's groans of pleasure...Those memories aroused Tony and later the guilt was enormous. But Steve forgot and moved on, proved once again that Tony was unimportant to him. There was no happy ending waiting for them.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 670x419) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 670x419
>>3980166
The Axis-Allied Powers
>>
File: Gaige00.jpg (206 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
Gaige00.jpg
206 KB, 850x850
>>3980166
Gaige
>>
File: Yamato the hero.png (172 KB, 590x479) Image search: [Google]
Yamato the hero.png
172 KB, 590x479
>>3980166
Naoe Yamato
>>
Clutching the shield close to his chest, at last, Tony let the tears fall. That was not a dignified weeping but noisy, untrollable blubbering, with hiccups, drool and snot. Tony mourned the loss of the dearest friend and of the myth he blindly believed in his entire life. Coal, alarmed, circled Tony, unsure how to help his human. Tony sobbed, open-mouthed and pathetic, screamed out his agony, gagging with all the pain and grief. Oddly enough, he felt better afterwards, the heartache was not as unbearable as before and he found strength to put the shield down and replace it with Coal. Tony hugged the cat and rocked back and forth, snivelling. Coal understood his magic healing powers were needed and purred extra loudly. Tony kissed the furry forehead and sighed, exhausted by his outburst.

Then he heard soft footsteps approaching him. He was in no condition to see anyone, his face was red and blotchy, eyes swollen with crying. His apprehension only grew when he caught a glimpse of a green cape and leather boots. Oh, great, it never rains but it pours.

'What, did you come to finish what you've started?' Tony snarled, angry that Loki chose that particular moment. Coal squirmed and Tony let him go. To his surprise, the cat went u to Loki and greeted him, then rubbed his body against Loki's legs. 'Hey, Fufu,' Loki said tenderly to Coal and petted him lovingly, only then responded to Tony's question. 'On the contrary. Was my generous gift any comfort to you?'
>>
File: 49.jpg (201 KB, 552x1131) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
201 KB, 552x1131
>>3980217
Wait this is against the law?!
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2000x3008) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2000x3008
>>3980166
Yuugi
>>
File: Pondering.jpg (267 KB, 554x555) Image search: [Google]
Pondering.jpg
267 KB, 554x555
>>3980103
Alright, well basically to start off I should explain my school. Kawakami academy loves martial arts and the only thing it loves more is competition. So it would make sense that they allow students to fight eachother in fair martial arts matches. Now the thing is for the festival for a year we have a drawing to see what the festival is going to be. A lot of it is normal stuff like sports, or cultural festivals. There's a tiny sliver called the Kawakami War though and it gives two classrooms a chance to duke it out to prove who is superior. My class 2-F has had a rivalry with 2-S since the beginning of time so we stepped up to the plate and challenged 2-S when the War was announced. Luckily they accepted our challenge and the two sides of the war were 2-F and 2-S.

>>3980123
Hmmmm, you know what? I'm really feeling pumped up, I'm almost there though. Maybe if you give me a "You're the best Yamato! I'm honored to work with you." I'd get right down there with you.

>>3980182
Fair enough, I'm a shady guy though. I know how to win and get what I want, don't worry old timer.
>>
Tony's head was spinning. Coal was Fufu, the cat of Loki, sent to New York to help Tony when he needed it most. Did someone drug Tony, was that a hallucination?

'Listen, Mr I-faked-my-own-death. I'm not in the mood to entertain you. Say what you gotta say, don't spare my feelings and go, I've got stuff to do.'

'Do you mean cultivating your self-loathing? Yes, we had our differences but I don't hate you,' Loki explained calmly. 'Sadly, I know what happened between you and Rogers and I know from experience how long and exhausting recovery is. So I lent you Fufu, he is a master of felinotheraphy.'

'Wait. Wait. What do you mean by- from experience?' Tony choked out and immediately found the answer. The love-hate relationship between Loki and Thor, again, one was the black sheep and the other was perfect and loved. 'Oh my God,' Tony groaned, battling a wave of nausea. 'Oh fuck, Loki. Was it Thor?'

Loki gave a nod, his expression blank. Tony imagined the worst scenario possible, a very young Loki, abused for a long time. Something like that had to fuck him up.

'I can relate to how you feel,' Loki continued, oddly amiably. 'I want you to know that you can find peace. It is a discouragingly lengthy process but do not lose hope.'

Tony looked away, too stunned to reply. His true friends didn't notice what he was going through and the only person that genuinely cared about his well-being was his enemy.

'I got Fufu after my latest adventure on Midgard and that little tuna disposal soothed me in the most magical way,' Loki smiled at Coal/Fufu. 'Haven't you, darling?' The cat crooned in response.

'Does it mean you want him back?' Tony asked quietly, terrified. He didn't want a new cat, he wanted Coal.

'We can share him. Fufu's heart is big enough for two.'
>>
>>3980225
Thanks trickaroo. In all honesty, It's possible that I'll keep coming here to the point that even those low-tier trolls will get bored of trying to bait me.
>>
File: x67159y.jpg (346 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
x67159y.jpg
346 KB, 1920x1080
>>3980279
But you're not the best and I'm not honored to work with you.
>>
File: medium (11).png (166 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
medium (11).png
166 KB, 700x500
>>3980274
Yeah. Isn't it bullshit?
>>
File: big boss phantom cigar.jpg (406 KB, 842x900) Image search: [Google]
big boss phantom cigar.jpg
406 KB, 842x900
>>3980196
>>3980230
It'll never come close to replicating the real thing though.
>>
Relived, Tony almost smiled but noticed that Coal was sniffing the shield suspiciously. New tears welled up in Tony's eyes. 'I wanted him to come back to me and love me,' he confessed out of the blue. Only other victims could comprehend the indescribable pain of such secretive and conflicting emotions.

Loki, too, wanted to get things off his chest. 'When it ended, a part of me was sad because that was the only moment Thor and I were really close.'

'I masturbated thinking how he raped me.'

'I tried to seduce him to get his love back.'

'Liquid diet afterwards.'

'And vivid sex dreams.'

'It's my fault. I sensed something was wrong and didn't leave right then.'

'I never refused Thor. Thought my consent was immaterial.'

'I stopped fighting, the pain was too great.'

'He implied I had started it all and I believed''

'I've peed myself to stop him, unsuccessfully.'

'I didn't bathe, same result.'

'I haven't told anyone.'

'Neither have I.'

Loki didn't laugh mockingly, didn't call Tony sick and deranged. He understood Tony and didn't judge him. Even the admission of guilt was not commented on and Tony was grateful for that.
>>
>>3980050
>Hunting Horn
>Hammer
>That's full support mate.

>>3980096
>I will be too.
>>
>>3980315
Well, duh. No one could ever replace you, Boss.
>>
>tfw no one from ERP wants to date you
>>
>>3980315
>>3980326
>COUGH
>>
'Nowadays Thor and I are almost civil with each other. Every time we spend time together or simply exchange pleasantries, I'm tempted to as him how he copes with how he had hurt me. How can he live with himself? I would love to hear an honest apology from him, just a simple I'm sorry. However, Thor certainly thinks it was all consensual. I've tried to assassinate him countless times, starting with adding alcohol to his juice. I was sure it'd be lethal,' Loki laughed.

'Jesus, Loki, who old were you? Wait, don't tell me.'

'If only he weren't my brother and friend... I wish I could hate him and kill him, or at least, protect myself.'

'But you didn't want to lose him.'

'And in the end, he chose someone else.'

Both of them were about to start crying. Tony preferred something more enjoyable and sweeter than unappetising tears. 'You know, we can continue this conversation and wail dramatically or have ice cream.'

'I would love that,' Loki grinned excitedly. 'Last time in New York, I had a wild craving for those pastel-coloured balls but I was a crazed villain, I had to think about my image.'

'It's settled, then. I have tuna popsicles for Coal or Fufu, so he won't be envious.'

The three of them made their way to the freezer. Loki was amazed by the heavenly taste of vanilla ice cream and wolfed down the whole supply of it that Tony had gathered for emergency situations. Coal/Fufu was more fortunate, no one wanted to steal his smelly popsicles for cats.

fin
>>
File: 01.png (571 KB, 1366x970) Image search: [Google]
01.png
571 KB, 1366x970
I need to go check something, but here are your tributes. We're going to school.
>>
File: 81.png (2 MB, 2000x3450) Image search: [Google]
81.png
2 MB, 2000x3450
>>3980312
I don't get it, I did it to that one police officer then he let me go free after I took a hotdog from someone.
>>
>>3980196
That's fucking awesome. Saved.
>>
>>3980301
You're getting memed on? Jeez, that's rough. You should try out Pokemon Go if you haven't, and if you feel like leaving here would be a good option, then join a forum or community on a different website if you haven't already. And, no problem!

>youcouldalwaysjointhemadnesscombatfandomwinkwink
>>
File: Waitwhatarewetalkingabout.png (53 KB, 355x377) Image search: [Google]
Waitwhatarewetalkingabout.png
53 KB, 355x377
>>3980343
Are you okay?
>>
>>3980352
looks gr8
>>
File: LinkandMidna2.jpg (126 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
LinkandMidna2.jpg
126 KB, 530x530
>>3980352
Looks good.
>>
File: Da man10.png (161 KB, 247x449) Image search: [Google]
Da man10.png
161 KB, 247x449
>>3980323
>tfw full support in 4 Ultimate, complete with all the horns
>>
File: ar41.jpg (68 KB, 535x413) Image search: [Google]
ar41.jpg
68 KB, 535x413
>>3980241
I suppose it would be somewhat interesting to be recognized as a god of your craft.. You can hardly summon a landslide, though. I'm sure it would take much more power to become a god.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 640x431
>>3980279
That's the first positive thing that's come out of your mouth tonight, kid. Might not be totally hopeless after all.
>>
File: RCMP (40).png (347 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
RCMP (40).png
347 KB, 1136x640
>>3980352
Looks good, eh?
>>
File: Idon'tevenneedthisanymore.png (81 KB, 469x379) Image search: [Google]
Idon'tevenneedthisanymore.png
81 KB, 469x379
>>3980352
Got the Dark Lord as my study buddy. Should go great.
>>
File: x62245y.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
x62245y.jpg
195 KB, 1920x1080
>>3980352
Perfect! Third year Otori Mio, President of the Survival Game Club is ready for action! School! She's ready for school!
Wait! That's not even a proper Survival Game round!
>>
File: tux boss.jpg (244 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tux boss.jpg
244 KB, 1920x1080
>>3980343
>>3980370
He must be feeling sick, shouldn't be out in the field in his condition.
>>
File: tumblr_o8rwk1L3Fl1rmv1vdo1_400.gif (2 MB, 268x287) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8rwk1L3Fl1rmv1vdo1_400.gif
2 MB, 268x287
>>3980323
>>3980050
>>3979973
>We gotta have a team, especially if we're all apart of /hg/ and will play MHX.
>>
File: are you fucking serious faggot.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking serious faggot.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
>>3980354
What did you do exactly?
>>
File: Maniacle finger touching.png (591 KB, 920x858) Image search: [Google]
Maniacle finger touching.png
591 KB, 920x858
>>3980352
Looks acceptable.
>>
File: y3745x.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
y3745x.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>3980352
I'm prepared for whatever's about to come. I don't see what we're doing in a school though.
Do I have to dress up in a school outfit for this?
>>
File: Aussa.jpg (95 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
Aussa.jpg
95 KB, 500x700
>>3980352
Aw, shoot. Ah, well, go ahead.
>>3980381
>She grins
That was a loong while ago. I've done nothin' but improve since then, y'know. I'm thinkin' it might not actually be that big a strain 'ta pull that off again now.
>>
>>3980399
He should really report to the medic.
>>
it's time once again,
To fap; to the ava below!
>>
File: nba_g_rileyring_gb1_576.jpg (54 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
nba_g_rileyring_gb1_576.jpg
54 KB, 576x324
>>3980352
God damn, sharper than a razor. Good work, champ.
>>
>>3980399
>>3980370
>COUGHBIGBOSSISAFAKECOUGH
>>
File: Imakittycatfeedmetacos.png (423 KB, 803x656) Image search: [Google]
Imakittycatfeedmetacos.png
423 KB, 803x656
>>3980406
I acted like his cat, with the ears and everything. are collars for cats? oh well, I've gotta go, I'm hungry.
>>
File: Gaige66.jpg (58 KB, 457x599) Image search: [Google]
Gaige66.jpg
58 KB, 457x599
>>3980352
AH blast it. I'm late then. Guess it isn't too bad. I don't want to go back to school again.
>>
>>3980426
>>3980428
Good luck
>>
File: notbad.gif (2 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
notbad.gif
2 MB, 245x245
>>3980352
Nice roster.
>>
File: ar82.jpg (84 KB, 671x468) Image search: [Google]
ar82.jpg
84 KB, 671x468
>>3980421
I'll consider it once you're able to create, say.. A planet.
>>
File: f-9wnso-v70.jpg (47 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
f-9wnso-v70.jpg
47 KB, 600x443
>>3980380
>tfw all this talk makes me inspired to add more new events for the MH Games.

>>3980403
>We should. I am going to be using IG or LS.
>>
>>3980426
>>3980428
>Real name: Pat Riley.

Knock yourself, sport.
>>
File: 02.png (705 KB, 1366x2998) Image search: [Google]
02.png
705 KB, 1366x2998
Alright, let's go!
>>
File: I'minwayovermyhead.png (68 KB, 468x378) Image search: [Google]
I'minwayovermyhead.png
68 KB, 468x378
>>3980434
You should really get that cough checked out. Doesn't sound healthy.
>>
>>3980441
Better roster than the 2016-2017 Miami Heat.
>>
File: img-3285232-2-15ed0rm_1.jpg (53 KB, 496x899) Image search: [Google]
img-3285232-2-15ed0rm_1.jpg
53 KB, 496x899
>>3980437
>>3980352
Please put Gaige in in my place please
>>
File: Ha, I really blew it didn't I.png (502 KB, 641x736) Image search: [Google]
Ha, I really blew it didn't I.png
502 KB, 641x736
>>3980311
You ruined it, try again. I completely lost all motivation. Maybe you can save this.

>>3980323
>Someone's got to do it
>Also means if everyone fucks up I get to solo the fucker while everyone else pulls their limbs back on

>>3980386
Haha, thanks. You're not so bad yourself old man. What's your name?

>>3980403
>If I can scrounge together the money sure my dude
>>
File: image.png (353 KB, 600x776) Image search: [Google]
image.png
353 KB, 600x776
>>3980155
No, because I'm the personification of America! I'm as special as they come, dude!
>>3980279
Yo, dude! This sounds so cool! What happened next?
>>
>>3980365
Not me in particular, it's just that seeing people here paying attention to such obvious (to me) bait is kind of discouraging. And I only have a kindle, so no Go for me.
>>
>>3980328
Be a cute anime girl
>>
File: Aussa50.jpg (156 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
Aussa50.jpg
156 KB, 850x850
>>3980442
...I'm pretty sure most gods themselves can't pull that off. All I know of is my world's Creator-Gods.
>>
>>3980453
Dead in the bath.
Back to shitposting!
>>
File: d37.png (194 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
d37.png
194 KB, 1280x720
>>3980435
Adios.
>>
File: 03.png (623 KB, 1366x2231) Image search: [Google]
03.png
623 KB, 1366x2231
>>3980458
Sorry, no replacements in my games.
>>
>>3979969
I miss seeing kneesocks post...
>>
File: x74179y.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
x74179y.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
>>3980453
Of course I ran away. I don't want to go to school now, I don't feel like it at all.
>>
File: Gaige82.jpg (116 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
Gaige82.jpg
116 KB, 500x610
>>3980458
>>3980453
No no. Be my guest and deal with school again for me. We wouldn't want another Marcy incident where Deathtrap makes someone explode in the auditorium now would we.
>>
File: sweatdrops.jpg (14 KB, 286x192) Image search: [Google]
sweatdrops.jpg
14 KB, 286x192
>>3980424
>>3980434
>Tranqs anon
I...Think I'll just watch from a dark corner. Good luck solder.
>>
>>3980200
>>3980404
>>
File: x92665y.jpg (279 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
x92665y.jpg
279 KB, 1920x1080
>>3980459
You were late anyway, so it doesn't matter. You should feel ashamed.
>>
File: 04.png (141 KB, 1366x970) Image search: [Google]
04.png
141 KB, 1366x970
First to fall.
>>
>>3980470
You got any of those dates elf?
>>
>>3980484
Sorry for wasting your time dude.
>>
File: youbitch.gif (129 KB, 245x279) Image search: [Google]
youbitch.gif
129 KB, 245x279
>>3980484
I would never do such foolish things!
>>
File: bangbang.gif (2 MB, 500x251) Image search: [Google]
bangbang.gif
2 MB, 500x251
>>3980450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfAF_FLEVfA
>>3980457
>Muh b u l l s
it's like they're never gonna win another championship again.
>>
File: 1466993693204.gif (922 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1466993693204.gif
922 KB, 400x225
>>3980511
>>
>>3980501
Poor guy. I hope he feels better soon.

Thanks for the luck, Boss.

>>3980511
O-Oh, jeez.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 220x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 220x317
>>3980453
Let's get this show on the road, boys.

>>3980459
Be more specific than that, kid, I got a lot of em.

>>3980484
I know exactly where this beauty's going.
>>
>>3980520
I only want Yuugi if they ever showed up.
>>
File: Mfw shitposters.jpg (8 KB, 289x95) Image search: [Google]
Mfw shitposters.jpg
8 KB, 289x95
>>3980495
Was it a fiery explosion or...
>>
File: IMG_1859.png (313 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1859.png
313 KB, 1136x640
>>3980453
Hope I'm not too rusty. It's been awhile.
>>
File: 05.png (572 KB, 1366x1643) Image search: [Google]
05.png
572 KB, 1366x1643
Sexual tension!
>>
>>3980484
It's NOT hip to fuck bees.
>>
>>3980511
Crossover when?
>>
>>3980545
what a shame.
>>
File: medium.jpg (255 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
255 KB, 800x566
>>3980511
JUST
>>
>>3980511
How can Sunset even compare?
>>
File: ar74.jpg (54 KB, 255x471) Image search: [Google]
ar74.jpg
54 KB, 255x471
>>3980463
Why would you want to be the "personification" of the worst country in existence?

>>3980473
It's believed that the original "god" created the universe, is it not?
Surely for a lesser god, a planet would be no issue.
>>
>>3980565
Oh well.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 576x324) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 576x324
>>3980550
Everyone needs a release after all. Some mild hedonism might be just what the doctor ordered.
>>
File: Whoaheylet'snotgetcrazy.png (62 KB, 288x380) Image search: [Google]
Whoaheylet'snotgetcrazy.png
62 KB, 288x380
>>3980572
Wait, is that because it's me, or because it's Trixie?

>>3980588
Sunset is the most beautiful girl in the world. No one can compare.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
>>3980550
>Alright, the murders all happened on the second floor, so we should start our investigation there.
>I want to get a snack.
>Gavin, we don't have time to eat, people are dying.
>But I can't investigate when I'm hungry!
>Alright, just fucking eat some shit while more innocent students are murdered. See if I fucking care.
>Do you hear moaning?
>You're not going to scare me.
>No, I mean sex moaning.
>That's fucking stupid, Gavin. Shut up and eat.
>>
>>3980589
Worst country in existence? He's America, not Japan
>>
>>3980598
oh whale.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1500
>>3980589
America? Worst country? That "honour" goes to North Korea, dude. If anything, I'm like the ninth-best country in the world.
>>
>>3980476
>Sonic The Hedgehog / Kayo Goutokuji
>>
File: IMG_1740.png (329 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1740.png
329 KB, 1136x640
>>3980550
Why would I be the killer! I just got back here.
>>
>>3980588
You've seriously got me there.

>>3980608
Fuckin' both.

Ugh. I need to reevaluate my life.
>>
>>3980328
>tfw someone does
Just let me die in peace.
>>
File: 06.png (591 KB, 1366x1953) Image search: [Google]
06.png
591 KB, 1366x1953
>wants to be more like someone
That's deep af
>>
>>3980619
Oh Wales
>>
>>3980628
Please, call me Mr. Hedgehog.
>>
>>3980628
Either works.
>>
File: Whateverthisishastostop.png (54 KB, 312x378) Image search: [Google]
Whateverthisishastostop.png
54 KB, 312x378
>>3980635
Now listen here, Missy. You're mine, and I'm yours. Don't feel insecure about this stupid little thing.
>>
>>3980639
>
>>
File: images (4).jpg (8 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
8 KB, 189x267
>>3980459
>Meanwhile... I like IG.
>Mounting is fun. But now with Aerial
>Oh boy.

>>3980528
>mfw have not looked at the monster rosters
>RAJANG
>Shit man.. You always know how to trigger me hard.

>Alatreon
>Now we're talking mate!

>Amatsumagatsuchi
>Now that is the shit I've been trying to reach.
>tfw broke psp when I was fighting against a pink rathian.
>>
File: IMG_1885.png (320 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1885.png
320 KB, 1136x640
>>3980639
I suppose I got what I deserved. Sorry buddy.
>>
File: 1467346548992.png (2 MB, 1575x2100) Image search: [Google]
1467346548992.png
2 MB, 1575x2100
>>3980572
"Trixie hasn't forgotten about you, Sunny! Enjoy your games."

>>3980608
<3
>>
File: tumblr_o8dqgw3ydG1rmv1vdo1_540.gif (2 MB, 540x278) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8dqgw3ydG1rmv1vdo1_540.gif
2 MB, 540x278
>>3980639
Better than the Bullet Club at this point.
>>
>>3980641
Oh wails
>>
File: Gaige37.jpg (486 KB, 655x1200) Image search: [Google]
Gaige37.jpg
486 KB, 655x1200
>>3980547
W-well it was only a small slash... and then she... she just kinda.... OKAY SHE EXPLODED EVERYWHERE! Brains, eyes, blood all over the auditorium. People were screaming and it was just really hectic and crazy alright?
>>
File: tumblr_m3290nSUuZ1r95qoro1_500.gif (853 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3290nSUuZ1r95qoro1_500.gif
853 KB, 500x281
>>3980639
Get fucking REKT
>>
File: x76987y.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
x76987y.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
>>3980550
>>3980630
That's exactly why you're the most suspicious one around here! I can see it in your eyes!
>>3980639
"You call that CQC? Even my grandmother could body slam others better than that!"
And post!
>>
File: Aussa151.jpg (25 KB, 280x371) Image search: [Google]
Aussa151.jpg
25 KB, 280x371
>>3980589
I think it depends more on their forte, myself. Though, I have heard of someone that's just a saint havin' created a little "world" of their own...huh. Dagnabbit, I've got too many other issues 'ta wonder about stuff like this!
>>
>>3980666
Wew
>>
>>3980675
Oh wheels
>>
File: 07.png (118 KB, 1366x970) Image search: [Google]
07.png
118 KB, 1366x970
Dearly departed.
>>
File: Bonerplease.png (49 KB, 259x379) Image search: [Google]
Bonerplease.png
49 KB, 259x379
>>3980666
Well, this is a little awkward.
>>
File: image.jpg (428 KB, 1929x2328) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428 KB, 1929x2328
>>3980639
LOOK AT THEM. I TORE EM WIDE OPEN, AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! Are you going to fight through whatever circumstances plague you, conquer the world in the face of impossible odds?
>>
File: 08.png (554 KB, 1366x1642) Image search: [Google]
08.png
554 KB, 1366x1642
>>
>>3980666
>666
Oh shit!
>>
File: Da man12.png (247 KB, 550x379) Image search: [Google]
Da man12.png
247 KB, 550x379
>>3980677
One slash turned the auditorium into what could be a level in Viscera Cleanup Detail? Neat
>>
>>3980694
Oh walls, going to go kill myself brb
>>
>>3980463
Well, we had the recruiting stage next. We played off the fact that 2-S always acted like they were better than everyone and said it was a chance to put them in their place. But 2-S had money and talent on their side so it ended up with them having about double the amount of our troops. I had to work in overtime coming up with traps and tactics to overcome this while I left the training of our troops to my friends. The time of the war came around and our trump card Momoyo decided to join the other side because she thought it would be fun. This threw all of my plans for a loop and I was improvising half of the war now.

>>3980540
Fine, what's the name that people call you. So I can call you something other than old geezer.

>>3980515
If you would've said what I told you to then maybe I would've been on time. I blame you for this.
>>
File: x77221y.jpg (186 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
x77221y.jpg
186 KB, 1920x1080
>>3980716
He keeps dressing up as a girl, so I wouldn't be surprised. Yet I would never judge him based on that!
I only judge people based on their passion!
>>
>>
File: youwhat.gif (1 MB, 400x337) Image search: [Google]
youwhat.gif
1 MB, 400x337
>>3980658
>fighting against a pinkian
>broke psp
>I've failed HR Caravan Pinkian on MH4U several times, and I needed that SNS crutch to help me get back in my pace. But you, you're the brave one for going to MHFU's pinkian. Godspeed.
>>
File: cookin'apron.png (296 KB, 685x733) Image search: [Google]
cookin'apron.png
296 KB, 685x733
>>3980716
You other species are so unappreciative!
>>
File: ar32.jpg (54 KB, 441x421) Image search: [Google]
ar32.jpg
54 KB, 441x421
>>3980620
I disagree.
Regardless, I have more important things to worry about.
I have manga to write. Be seeing you.

>>3980687
As do I. It's about time that I head home to write next week's manga.
>>
File: (You) Chart.png (29 KB, 1077x1077) Image search: [Google]
(You) Chart.png
29 KB, 1077x1077
Post friends
>>
File: notamused.png (292 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
notamused.png
292 KB, 1136x640
>>3980685
My eyes don't show very much.
I would also never intentionally harm anyone here.
>>3980716
Why are we watching this.
>>
File: 09.png (536 KB, 1366x1659) Image search: [Google]
09.png
536 KB, 1366x1659
>>
>>3980752
Is that the Star Wars movies ranked?
>>
File: Monkey Infuriated.png (564 KB, 659x636) Image search: [Google]
Monkey Infuriated.png
564 KB, 659x636
>>3980666
>hits with the Monkey Staff
Back! Back where you came from!
>>
File: Friends.png (1 MB, 1077x1077) Image search: [Google]
Friends.png
1 MB, 1077x1077
>>3980767
>>
File: skeleton waifu.png (1 MB, 1077x1077) Image search: [Google]
skeleton waifu.png
1 MB, 1077x1077
>>3980767
>>
File: cuteface.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cuteface.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>3980770
I'll take the money and the jawbreaker!
>>
File: medium (2).jpg (212 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
medium (2).jpg
212 KB, 512x600
>>3980654
L-look it's true... I'm trash. I don't deserve anybody like you. You're too good for me and you always have been.

Im gonna go take Panzer for a spin.
>>
File: y9361x.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
y9361x.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>3980453
I wasn't expecting CQC while reading the latest issue of the weekly Shonen Jump.
Mio-sama, good luck, I didn't even get to dress up this time.
>>3980628
What did I do this time? I was changing uniforms so my school outfit doesn't get smelly.
>>
File: x103897y.jpg (155 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
x103897y.jpg
155 KB, 1920x1080
>>3980743
You should never blame others for you lack of passion for something, Yamato! Just get yourself together and stop being a baby!
>>3980769
The fact that you're the most suspicious person here proves you wrong! Don't worry, I'll end this mystery and if you're the culpit, I'll call the cops on you!
>>
File: 4857928374567.png (1 MB, 1077x1077) Image search: [Google]
4857928374567.png
1 MB, 1077x1077
>>3980767
>>
File: oh lord.jpg (10 KB, 255x200) Image search: [Google]
oh lord.jpg
10 KB, 255x200
>>3980772
>phantom menace above clone wars
>>
File: Friends.png (684 KB, 1077x1077) Image search: [Google]
Friends.png
684 KB, 1077x1077
>>3980767
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 1200x1200
>>3980716
Come on you cheap whore, try for once in your life!

>>3980743
Sam seems to be the one that stuck for now, hotshot. Don't wear it out, don't like buying new suits that often.

>>3980770
You see what a little insanity can accomplish now!?
>>
>>3980770
Are you the same person who hosted the summer/beach game last early morning?
>>
File: cute.jpg (111 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
111 KB, 409x409
>>3980767
I have more of these

Because I am my own best friend
>>
File: Gaige54.png (70 KB, 360x458) Image search: [Google]
Gaige54.png
70 KB, 360x458
>>3980724
It was a small miscalculation in the programming. Deathtrap did everything he was suppose to but... alongside all the abilities and all that I programmed into him I may have made the digistruct claws a little... too destructive.
>>
File: 10.png (123 KB, 1366x970) Image search: [Google]
10.png
123 KB, 1366x970
Bullied to death.
>>3980806
Clone wars is pretty fucking bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (767 KB, 842x1191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
767 KB, 842x1191
>>3980765
See ya later, dude!
>>3980743
Just like we did with the Nazis! What did you do next?
>>
>>3980767
Doesn't Sophisto have one?
>>
File: Aussa129.jpg (318 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Aussa129.jpg
318 KB, 600x800
>>3980765
Yep, sure thing. Still gotta get a instructor for...eh, whatever. Seeya 'round.
>>
File: NoIwanttobegrumpy.png (70 KB, 402x378) Image search: [Google]
NoIwanttobegrumpy.png
70 KB, 402x378
>>3980796
Sunset Shimmer, look at me.

Don't be silly. You're welcome to go for a ride on your bike if you feel like it, but at the end you're coming home, and we're still going to be okay.

I love you. Warts and all.
>>
>>3980824
T-the setting and era of the story was good....
>>
>>3980772
>phantom menace in first place
What the fuck, dude?
>>
>>3980817
So do you just lurk?
>>
File: images 12.48.42 AM.jpg (6 KB, 192x182) Image search: [Google]
images 12.48.42 AM.jpg
6 KB, 192x182
>>3980837
>Warts and all.
Poor choice of words considering the context, old man.
>>
>>3980844
>Episode 4
>>
>>3980757
>Pink Ian ain't that hard. Her Tail swipes are harder to predict I know.
>BUT SHE'S NOT AS FUCKING HARD AS Stygian ZIN
>THAT PIECE OF SHIT IS FAST AND FUCKING UNPREDICTABLE
>>
>>3980814
>Sunset
>>
File: 11.png (531 KB, 1366x1496) Image search: [Google]
11.png
531 KB, 1366x1496
Team Nice Dynamite keep locking people up. Is that their way of interrogating suspects?
>>3980816
Yes
>>3980842
The prequels are aesthetically fantastic, but the writing is godawful.
>>
File: 5.jpg (85 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
85 KB, 225x350
>>3980752
>>3980772
Looks more like the JoJo parts ranked, pretty accurate too
>>
File: RCMP (47).png (322 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
RCMP (47).png
322 KB, 1136x640
>>3980802
The Canadian or American? I can call over my superior if you want.
>>
>>3980817
I prefer DMG.
>>
>>3980860
Do you still have the wincard for that?
>>
File: night out.jpg (97 KB, 410x409) Image search: [Google]
night out.jpg
97 KB, 410x409
>>3980851
Most of the time

>>3980866
Cool
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 589x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 589x579
You are all... I forgot my line, but something very humiliating and bad.
>>
File: Self-aware vidya.png (201 KB, 341x404) Image search: [Google]
Self-aware vidya.png
201 KB, 341x404
>>3980757
>tfw you never had trouble with Pinkie the brainless in any MH
>Maybe I was just lucky
>>3980818
Digi-what now?
>>
>>3980854
I am tard.
>>
File: Yeahrealnice.png (51 KB, 422x356) Image search: [Google]
Yeahrealnice.png
51 KB, 422x356
>>3980852
They were the exact words I wanted to use. She's worried about being a flawed person, and I say I love her flaws just as much as I love every other part of her.

She's my everything.
>>
File: y6319x.png (970 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
y6319x.png
970 KB, 1920x1080
>>3980814
Don't you have more guns than just those Mio-sama?
>>
empire strikes back is objectively the best starwars film
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.