[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER EDITION >>3936034 >>3936034
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
ERP NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER EDITION
>>3936034
>>3936034
>>
File: b394534ad56bb987eaf6fb194513bc20.jpg (199 KB, 1063x1500) Image search: [Google]
b394534ad56bb987eaf6fb194513bc20.jpg
199 KB, 1063x1500
>>3939431
>His lone eye meets hers and his cheeks flush a bit, but he tries to keep his composure despite his infamously flighty nature. He looked and sounded mean at times, but he was anything but.
Maybe a tad. I get the feeling you might have been waiting for me a little, too.
>>
>>3939478
(all the teasing in the world, and the payoff was more than worth it, was very good)
>>
>>3939572
// Yo, do you wanna continue that Tenryuu (female) RP now? Sorry if I've been pestering you all day or seem annoying.
>>
>>3939505
I am pleased at the running Dante joke today.
>>
>>3939419

>>3939603
>>
>>3939607
(Sure, if you want. And it's fine. I've promised coffee some time for awhile, only reason I jumped in like I did without saying anything beforehand.)
>>
File: old age?.jpg (109 KB, 549x600) Image search: [Google]
old age?.jpg
109 KB, 549x600
>>3939407
Oh Parsee... you're always jealous
>Raising her hand, Seras carefully pet the top of the girl's head as she cuddled up against her considerable bust. Her other arm squeezed her tighter before letting her go with a gentle pat

>>3939608
I only picked it because out of all my avas I think that has to be one of my favorite lewd pics. The dante part was just a lucky coincidence
>>
>>3939572
>She eases her hand up from her lips to his wrist, and guides his fingers away from her hair. For a moment, her other hand presses against his firm form, and she twists in her seat to kneel on the rest, her chest resting against the chair's back. The way she leans in, her hair brushes against him as both her hands reach up to his shoulders, and her eyes lock onto him, equal precedence to both his patch and his lone eye. Her tongue flits across her lips before she dips in further, raising enough to brush her neck along his, and her lips to his ear.
That's rather intuitive of you. Shall we switch spots? You may find you'll need to sit by the time I get started with you.
>>
File: fyouf3.png (502 KB, 1259x665) Image search: [Google]
fyouf3.png
502 KB, 1259x665
>>3939419
>He cackles maniacally at her ignorance, a blue aura emanating from him as he appears to transform, his skin turning completely white save for a few spots such as his head and shoulders that take on a shiny, purple color. He shoots a beam of blue energy at a nearby bald man, literally splitting him in half just as a display of his power.
Fool!
>His tail increases it's pace, going deeper and stretching her ring further than before. It writhes within her, twisting and drilling her insides without relent. Still, his feet grip each ass cheek, parting them to allow easier access to her ass.
>>
>>3939608
This is somehow gonna end in someone avaing Dante.
>>
>>3939643
I am not pleased at his immaculately manicured balls though, I doubt sons of Sparda spend a whole lot of time shaving their ballsacks.
>>3939659
Anons will eat him alive.
>>
>>3939636
// I understand. You remember where the setting was, right? I'm gonna dive back into it. They're on good terms so far.
>>
File: 54108051_p0.jpg (378 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
54108051_p0.jpg
378 KB, 1280x1024
>>3939579
(I-I'm glad you think so)

>>3939526
(Krystal)
>relentless was he, without compassion. Her body drove him wild, absolutely wild. The draconic cock within her penetrated deep into her body and he the beast let out a roar of satisfaction. She was a thing of sensuous otherwordly beauty this fox, and was surely the object of desire of many males. And here was this dragon, treating her like a lowly whore. Pound after pound into her pussy, and a lustful expression on his face, the monster was greatly enjoying himself. He couldn't help but lick at her snout, his vile tongue trying to find its way into her own mouth, so he could lay claim to that as well.
>>
>>3939675
Oh I'd eat Dante alright~
>>
File: 5b2ebe01f118f3265c4fc26297ad0a93.jpg (400 KB, 1000x1475) Image search: [Google]
5b2ebe01f118f3265c4fc26297ad0a93.jpg
400 KB, 1000x1475
>>3939490
>Her ears perked reflexively at the sound of the front door opening, the signal that it was time to offer her master a welcome home. The happiness welling in his maid's heart stopped at his coarse language, replaced with worry for what had put the man in such a funk. As he called her to the bedroom, she departed from her dusting, prancing silently into the manor towards her destination. She appeared before her manor with the quiet swishing of her uniform and a dainty curtsy for him, standing beside his bedroom door as he marched towards it.
"Welcome home, my master,"
>She said warmly, head raising after her gesture.
"Shall I prepare the evening tea? Draw your bath, perhaps?"
>>
File: 7.jpg (6 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
6 KB, 194x259
>>3939659
>>3939675
Anons don't eat me alive... I'll do it for the greater good
>>
>>3939515
The brick ground her nipples through her shredding top, adding squeals of delight to all the lewd sounds pouring from Jinx's mouth as he bred her like a stallion. As his teeth sunk into her flesh she shuddered with orgasm, body warming and convulsing. Her sighs had become intense, animal moans of ecstasy, each timed with the manly grunts and violent thrusts of his.
"More! Harder!"
>She slurred incitements loudly, her head pressed sideways to the wall under him, the way her red eyes had rolled up plainly visible. Her tongue lapped out of her mouth at him, loose in her excitement and begging for attention.
>>
>>3939702
Bro, I don't think that's something one dude should say to another dude, bro.
>>3939715
If you can pull it off, go for it. Dante's great though I'd rather fuck that angsty shit Nero.
>>
>>3939645
>When she takes such a position, his hands slide downwards towards her hips, taking a gentle hold of them as he grins a little at the huskily spoke words that brushed against his ear.
Heh. I'm not naked in a chair, this time. Maybe I'll be the one to take charge this time, huh?
>His voice is a little shaky, spelling some doom for such an intent, but he stares with his golden eye in to her pretty greens after pulling his head away, before he leans in to steal a sudden kiss from the woman, her lips tasting ever so slightly of the coffee she so adored.

>>3939677
(Mhmm. Go for it.)
>>
File: omupb.png (299 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
omupb.png
299 KB, 480x640
>>3939643
I am not always envious.
>She manages to say as the female continued to caress her soft blond hair. Her hands which were on their waist only began to tighten its grip, allowing her nails to dig into their clothing.
>>
File: genji joins the party.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
genji joins the party.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>3939654
A-ahh! Stop! You... You killed him!
>D.Va screams, squirming futilely beneath him. She dripped onto the ground beneath her, juices dribbling from her cunt. Her ass stretching and clenching around his writhing tail sent her over the edge, juices squirting from her cunt.
>>3939525
Omo, I'm sorry, I completely missed it! ;;;;
>>3936815
D.Va sighs contentedly, arching her back in response to his light touch.
Mmmf... It feels good... I knew I liked you...
>She purrs, fingers trailing down his chest slowly.
I want more, though...
>>3939603
>D.Va shrieks at all of the combined sensations, whining in pain and pleasure. Her walls gripped his cock and fingers tightly, her soaked, velvety cunt desperate for more. As he merely brushed against her clit, she was set off, yowling as she came into his hand.
N-nngh! Yes!
>She mewls and writhes beneath him, overwhelmed by the sensory overload.
>>
File: massive damage.jpg (215 KB, 800x755) Image search: [Google]
massive damage.jpg
215 KB, 800x755
>>3939675
That hairless chest though.

Not to mention the chained up aspect and all those lip marks do things to my pelvis I didn't even think was possible anymore
>>
>>3939730
W-wait, I didn't say I'd do it as a dude, dude.
>>
So... The fuck was that about with Sonico?
>>
Hello ERP! How're y'all today?
>>
>>3939352
Go to bed bitch.
>>
>>3939686
>it was true, her body was practically from a goddess reincarnated, one that no living man could possibly hope to acquire for themselves
>but this was no man, but something far superior to anything she had encountered, and now she was his bitch, and she moaned, moaned at after thrust he made
>>
>>3939767
Go to bed bitch.
>>
>>3939769
>>3939788
Go to bed bitch.
>>
File: !!!RIBENTRYEng.png (273 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
!!!RIBENTRYEng.png
273 KB, 800x800
>>3939747
>>3939772
Hi, Ainz!
>>
>>3939764
It's not that hard to figure out, anon.

>be in the threads for some time
>grow to like someone here
>notice that they've been really depressed lately and even the subject of memes about being suicidal
>decide to do a cute RP to cheer them up
>>
>>3939808
Two different Ainz
>>
>>3939706
No tea or bath. Not yet. Lay on the bed.
>He passed by her with barely a notice of her usual welcome. Often he'd dote on her a bit. A hug, or a kiss, but he wasn't feeling very lovey dovey today. He shrugged off his work blazer, beginning disrobe, working on the buttons of his button up shirt now. Her master was of a solid build, if slightly rotund thanks to the rather luxurious meals she made for him daily. Not entirely fat, and at least somewhat handsome in the face. His brown hair was a little mussed up from a long day and sweat from the day's work, his eyes weary.
And open your blouse up when once you do.
>>
>>3939808
>Steals Rib's ribbon.
>>
>>3939763
Dude. It's cool. We're all dudes here.
>>
>>3939735
>She receives the kiss for a few moments, and her lips follow along until she drags her fingertips down to meet his collarbone. A gentle push back rocks her, and she slips from the seat, his touch grazing over her hips and upper thighs. Both her hands fall from him, long enough to brush the chair's back as she walks around it. Next to him, she needs to crane her neck up to meet his gaze, but a small smile wraps over her lips as she hooks her arms around his closest shoulder.
You? In charge? I already have a fair idea of what that will entail. I want to take my time with you.
>A single rise of her eyebrow, and one arm falls from its loop around his. She brings it up to the other side as she stands behind him, and her hands flutter over his chest as she stands on her tip-toes. Using her nose, she brushes away strands of his hair, until she can plant a long, lingering kiss to the nape of his neck. Further strain arches her in against him, and brings her lips back up to his ear - the opposite, this time.
Though, who knows. I might get so caught up in enjoying you, that you'll have your opening. Wouldn't that be something? An opportunity to seize me, and thoroughly ravish me?
>>
File: shadows.png (1 MB, 868x1228) Image search: [Google]
shadows.png
1 MB, 868x1228
>>3939808
Shh. That's a different Ainz. I only play The Major in HG
>>3939740
More often than not~
>Seras smiled as she buried her face in the sweet smelling hair. Her lips left a trail of tender kisses across her head as the girls grip tightened around her waist
>>
>>3939746

>He fucks her ass even harder than before, using all of his energy to fuck her now loosened pucker. He pistons his fingers in and out of her pussy and his other fingers rapidly flick her bean. He places his hand around her neck, choking her and restricting her airflow as he fucks her ass. His cock spasms in her ass, signaling that he was about to fill her ass with his seed.

Oh fuck, D.Va, I'm going to cum! Do you want me to fill your slutty asshole with my cum?
>>
File: fblpf3.png (439 KB, 1155x665) Image search: [Google]
fblpf3.png
439 KB, 1155x665
>>3939746
>He pays no attention to the Earth girl's orgasm, his tail unrelentingly violating her as if he had just begun. Suddenly his wrist watch, (which was there the whole time in case you didn't know, fuck you.) beeps, looking down to it he realizes the time. He withdraws his massive tail which at this point had made it quite the distance inside of her and flies up , turning around briefly to speak to her.
You've been such a good girl, you can just leave.
Go.
Get outta here~
>He says with a playful tone, giving her a look, (she knows the one.rofl.) before flying off into space at astounding speeds.
>>
File: RibAngry4.jpg (35 KB, 529x489) Image search: [Google]
RibAngry4.jpg
35 KB, 529x489
>>3939830
>>3939865
I thought he was a stow-away like THE Clawdia. The original. Not that gibberish-speaking mature one.
>>3939838
>She starts chasing you in rapid speeds.
MINE. GIVE IT TO ME.
>>
>>3939724
>He grinned at her at her evident pleasure from getting raped, and he suddenly lets go of her and wraps his arms around her waist in a tight hold.
Then come here, you damn slut!
>With a strong pull, he swings her around onto the ground, the hard pavement, bringing her down on her front and going down with her, still connected by their loins. Letting her land on hands and knees if her reflexes don't fail her, he ends up on his knees behind her. He immediately grabs her blue braids in one hand, keeping the other on her hip, and yanks her back by the hair as he pounds her again, slamming himself into her and plunging his member into her soaked hole again.
>>
>>3939735
To be honest, it was your eyes...or, eye. It was really dark in here, but those yellow eyes really struck out to me. So I noticed you first.
>He blushed slightly, but then looked at her with a small sense of confidence.
And now that I know what this place is for, this whole situation is kinda embarrassing...

>>3939746
// It's fine. Maybe some other time ,since you seem busy
>>
File: 56622972_p0_master1200.jpg (572 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
56622972_p0_master1200.jpg
572 KB, 750x1000
>>3939787
>her moans, the way her body gyrated in the wake of his rigorous mating, the dragon was beginning to feel her become his, and he could only respond with further violation. She was a prize, he was beginning to realize, and that only added to the pleasure of each thrust, each pound of his large cock into her body. Deeper and deeper he want, wanting every inch of her walls to wrap around his length, wanting the tapered tip to kiss her womb, and tease it with the shark seeds that she would bare. And still did his tongue slip into her mouth, rubbing his vile appendage against hers, letting her taste the slimy lust that coated it.
>>
Just for curiosity's sake.

You guys would a cute Tengu mmmyes?
>>
>>3939947
Flatter.
>>
>>3939947
WE WANT MOMIJI
>>
>>3939850
A-ah... y-you know guys. We... want what we want, and we take it...
>He tries to emphasize his point by letting one of his hands wander to her backside, which his fingers push into, giving her butt a squeeze, tugging her slightly smaller frame against his own, more of her warmth felt against his body in the process.
I think you might be too eager to take your time when you could just enjoy a good, hard... ah, fuck.
>The boy's attempt at dirty talk fails him by the end, his cheeks further flushed from the awkward attempt at eroticism.

>>3939926
Now an eyes comment? You're running through the playbook now.
>Again she laughed a bit, but it was a chuckle of good nature, at least.
Well, being a guy and not being aware of it all... you're a little dense, huh?
>>
>>3939947
Yes.
We had an Aya and she left.
>>
File: 56.png (593 KB, 530x810) Image search: [Google]
56.png
593 KB, 530x810
>>3939730
Nah I'm kidding, I wouldn't do him justice...
\>When you shelve one of your avs because you don't think you can handle the level of writing you want to put into them
>>
File: tumblr_o7yolwmX081vvdohro1_1280.png (517 KB, 800x1021) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7yolwmX081vvdohro1_1280.png
517 KB, 800x1021
>>3939831
>>3939706
>Have a kink for doting stay at home female and rebuffing, merely-looking-for-sex working male
E-exquisite
>>3939881
>D.Va gasps for breath, eyes widening as he choked her. One of her quivering hands grips the one at her neck, eyes screwing up at the restriction of her breathing. The asphyxiation sent tingles down her spine. Her words simply didn't work, so she nods as best as she could, too far gone to care.
>>
File: 1454219338833.jpg (331 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
1454219338833.jpg
331 KB, 800x1131
>>3939865
That's not my fault. I am the bridge princess who simply guards the bridge, jealous of all those who are able to fall in love with another person.
>>
>>3939892
That is a really dark crop, Ribbon. Unsettling, like she's hung herself or something.
>>
>>3939831
"O-oh!"
>She only batted at an eye at how direct his request was, not hesitating as she followed him into the room. Her eyes lingered on her master only momentarily as he disrobed. Of course she admired him as man, but it was also a bit like looking at one's own handiwork. That, and the context of their meeting, she felt warm and fuzzy, albeit certainly more of one than the other. She laid back on the bed slowly, giggling a bit to herself in nervousness as the pose forced her to take her eyes off of him. Without any more distractions, she unbuttoned her blouse. The soft, sizeable breasts beneath wobbled as she pulled her clothing aside, held in place by the thin, sky blue material of her bra.
"Like so, master?"
>>
>>3939974
AWWOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>3939905
>Her arms merely went limp as they were released, her whole body given to soaking up his lust. When he threw her to the ground she crumpled disgracefully, face first, into the pavement. Her lapping tongue spilled hot saliva over the ground as she continued to writhe and pant in her heat. Each breathy exclamation took on a higher pitch as he seized her hair, pulling her off the ground and arching her little back as far as it would go with her body rocking. Her hands finally found a use, tweaking her own clit and gingerly nestling his throbbing cock on its way in and out with her fingertips.
"Just like this!"
>She begged through the strain of having her hair pulled, every word, every gasp wild as she closed to the edge again.
>>
>>3939947
I would prefer a Satori.
>>
>>3939945
>her moans grew louder, her body shaking at the many things that could happen to her while in his possession
>yet her womb opened up to him, ready for his seed and children if possible, yet she severely hoped not
>>
>>3939978
(I might switch formatting next post.)
A good, hard fuck? You may be right.
>Her whisper purrs into his ear before she gives her hips a wiggle back against his hand, and she then slips away with a fluid squirm. She drags her palms back up to his shoulders, and then rests them as she walks around him a second time. The soft touch breezes along the back and front of his neck before she takes her stance before him. They're close: her petite breasts jab in against his chest, though low, and her skirt rasps against his legs as she looks up. Her eyelids fall to half-slits, and she leaves just enough of a gap between her lips, plumped by the same need burning on her cheeks.
Are you saying you'll be the one to give that to me? Will you turn me around right now, bend me over this table, and take what you want?
>She shakes her head, a slow motion, and then strains up against him. Her lips press to his neck, and she nibbles from the crook up to the hinge of his jaw. Mouth hanging open, she grazes over his cheek, until their noses bump, and her breath spills over his lips. For a moment, she teases a kiss with a perilous distance: one little twitch from him, and they'd lock. She pulls back, though, before any of that can happen. Her eyes roll down over his chest, along with her hands, until she rests them flat against his pectorals.
Now...I've been suggestive enough. It's time for you to sit down.
>A snap brings her head back up, and her eyes stare wide at him as a grin peels her lips apart.
>>
>>3939978
H-Huh? Does it really seem like that? I'm just saying what I saw...
>He pouted, still knowing that it was all in good fun.
Ah, yeah, people have said that about me before. I guess it just runs in my family.
>The man looked around, covering his nose as the foul smell of what was essentially a brothel caught up with him.
>>
>>3939971
Recent internet statistics suggest Japanese artists love increasing the breast size of drawn characters! I think you're out of luck anon.

>>3939974
Local wolf girl goes awoo! Don't we all anon?

>>3939981
Sightings of speedy crow Tengu reported within the confines of erp! get ready for some fast hitting news soon anon!
>>
>>3939747
>note to self
>High level skeletons are weak to bondage and lipstick
>>
>>3939990

Oh fuck, I can't believe I'm going to cum in D.Va's ass.

>He buries his cock all the way inside her ass, his cock spasming wildly as he shoots several loads of hot, sticky cum deep inside her bowels. After he shoots his last load, he pulls his now limp cock out and gives her ass one final slap. He quickly pulls out his phone, snapping a picture of the disheveled girl with cum leaking out of her ass.

That was amazing! I can't wait to tell my friends that I fuck the legendary gamer D.Va in the butt! They won't believe their eyes!
>>
>>3940146
Fuck the nips, do a loli.
>>
>>3939990
(I aim to please)
>>3940034
(Heh, how wonderfully ironic my favorite color is blue)
>After his shirt was undone, and it and that blasted tie was discarded on the ground beside him, he looked towards his maid - laying on the bed, dutiful as ever, offering up her large, soft breasts for him. After the day he had had he needed this. The softest part of her body save maybe the part between her legs.
Just like that.
>There was a little praise in his tone finally with that, as he then went about undoing his pants, unbuckling, unzipping. His underwear was the last to come, and in no time, the male was nude. With anyone else he might be a bit shy being so forward, undressing without hesitation, but his maid had seen every part of him - there was no need to hesitation or shyness.
>He climbed on to the bed then, straddling her waist, moving up to rest his body against the area just below her breasts. His knees took most of his weight so little was put on the soft maid below him, and this close she'd be able to smell the thick musk of his sweaty genitals, warmed over and moist from a long day working.
Get me hard. Then, I want to fuck these.
>For the moment he was soft, and hands free at that. Still, looking down at her from this position was an exciting sight, and finally, he allowed a glimmer of a smirk to mark his face.
>>
File: tumblr_o6q3y4Xaht1u1v7lco9_1280.jpg (329 KB, 1280x905) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6q3y4Xaht1u1v7lco9_1280.jpg
329 KB, 1280x905
>>3940108
>he pulled his snout away, having tasted of his fill of her tongue. A low hiss followed, announcing that he was approaching his climax. Indeed, the throbbing of his shaft, even as he continued to fuck her without remorse, let her feel just how close he was. His balls swelled with potent semen, and it flowed into his length, ready to be released at a moment's notice. To expedite this, the dragon went full speed, violating her inch of her insides as he did so, letting her feel just how aroused she was making him, and just how much he was enjoying this.
>>
>>3940164
I can't bring you the news if I get banned for Lolicon Anonymous!
Besides, I'm proud of the size of my breasts~

>>3940096
Green eyed cutie envious of recent arrivals! Sorry Parsee!
>>
File: 1466601299931.jpg (96 KB, 706x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466601299931.jpg
96 KB, 706x1000
>>3940162
W-wait...
>She starts, but it was too late; he already took the picture of her, ass in the air and face in the ground. She mewls and whimpers, hips wiggling in the air.
>>
File: 7_copy.jpg (280 KB, 1200x1725) Image search: [Google]
7_copy.jpg
280 KB, 1200x1725
>>3940125
(Mmk~)
>His squeezing hands are left empty as she moves away, circling him like the prey she so obviously saw him as. It made his heart race, made him want to have some sort of counter attack, but the weak willed boat found it difficult to take proper charge of the situation. As she spoke so teasingly he grumbled a little, heart pumping, adrenaline surging - he's gonna do, he's gonna bend this bitch over and fuck her. But, she keeps going, and that near explosion of lustful embarrassment has a lid put on it.
B-But... ngh...
>He trails off, and like their first encounter, the male finds his knees weak after her heated gazes and soft touches, his butt finding a nearby seat, once more in this lioness' den.

>>3940137
My family includes a sadomasochistic sister who doesn't know the meaning of 'don't kiss your sibling'.
>She said with a light blush on her cheeks and a bit of a shrug.
It's fine, whatever - it's kinda cute, in a dumb way. At least you're not treating me like some two-bit whore.
>>
File: RibAngry1.png (25 KB, 236x483) Image search: [Google]
RibAngry1.png
25 KB, 236x483
>>3939996
Nah, she's only pissed at her boyfriend cheating right in front of her. That's literally all the artist drew of Ribbon.
And then it happened again, but this time he cheated on Elline too, for Susie.
>>
>>3940186
>her head thrusts back, tongue lolling out, moaning even louder, panting heavily
>she could hardly take it any longer, her body was going numb but his cock kept impaling her
>>
>>3940236
Let's see these breasts. Maybe we can tape them up or something. I don't want to lose out on the news just to get some loli ass but we can work something out
>>
>>3940236
Wouldn't breast size be disadvantageous to a tengu since they fly a lot? Wouldn't they slow you down considerably?
>>
File: 1261361.jpg (111 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
1261361.jpg
111 KB, 474x600
>>3940236
I am not envious of you.
>>
>>3940055
>He slams into her over and over, pulling her back by her braids each time, shoving his length inside her while feeling her own fingers caress him as he continued to ravish her. He moans happily with her surprising cooperation and overwhelming lust while pummeling her pale ass and using her cunt to his heart's content.
... No... not quite...
>He then pulls hard on her braids, pulling her upright as he puts and arm around her and pins her arms to her sides while holding her against his body. He lets go of her braids, and instead uses the hand to slip underneath her damaged top, his fingers settling on one of her modest breasts and squeezing the soft flesh firmly. He continues to rut her, pushing his swollen tool inside her over and over while holding on to her and groping her, and he presses his cheek against hers and listens to her gasps, moans, and squeals, until he slips his tongue out of his mouth and into her open one, eager to taste her while indulging in her trapped body.
>>
>>3940276
I thought Kirby games were about eating cake and friendship and stars and shit. What the fuck?
>>
Who are the most irrelevant avas?
>>
File: Rib70.png (612 KB, 1000x1111) Image search: [Google]
Rib70.png
612 KB, 1000x1111
>>3940322
Wapanese takes their fan-arts of Kirbs VERY seriously. Or so serious that it's comedic. Choose your poison.
>>
>>3940237

Thanks for the fun time, D.Va. Fucking you was even better than I ever imagined. Now, let me carry you over to your mech. You're going to need to use it for a long, long time.

>He picks her up, carrying her to her mech. He lays her down right next to her mech, lying her against it. He kneels down, gives her a quick peck on the lips, and walks away.

(That was fun! Hope to do it again soon!)
>>
File: Rib77.png (308 KB, 660x750) Image search: [Google]
Rib77.png
308 KB, 660x750
>>3940345
Me. Erina-poster is close to me in irrelevancy.
>>
>>3940264
>He chuckled, his embarrassed expression slowly fading away.
Sounds like your family's got quite the characters, eh?
>Relaxing his posture, his eyes slightly lit up at her compliment.
Ah, well thank you! Honestly, I don't understand how people can treat others like that. I'd feel too bad if I did that. Then again, I care a lot of what others think of me..
>The faint blush upon his cheeks had returned.
>>
>>3940285
That's not just an excuse to look at my breasts is it anon? I've got more reporting to do in the morning!

But since you're so adamant about my chest~.

>>3940288
It only makes it all the more impressive for me, the fast tengu in Gensokyo!

Besides, I didn't say they were THAT big.

>>3940301
Aww, you're just going to ignore my cutie comment? You wound me Parsee!
>>
>>3940264
"It would have been so easy, you know," she says, slinking around the chair until she faces him. "I'm such a small woman, and you...strong and lithe. I couldn't have resisted, could I?"

A tiny giggle escapes her lips, and she swings her leg up along his. As she eases down, she reaches up, and takes his collar within her fingers. Tenryuu becomes her brace as she shuffles forward along his lap, straddled atop him, with his heat and firmness soaking through her thin skirt and thinner leggings. Her head ducks down, again, as she unlatches each button on his shirt, pausing only to undo his sweater. Last comes his tie, and she folds back the whole ensemble until she can traces over his muscles with a direct touch. The first contact, and she shudders above him, her lip bit and a stiff arch rolling over her spine.

"That's not how we're playing it, though, is it? I left enough of a reminder the last time," she slips back, until she can kiss down from his jaw to the front of his neck.

Her fingers tease around his nipples, until she folds her thumbs in, and squeezes each one with a gentle tug. Glee resounds in her soft laugh before she spreads her legs, resting on a perch just above his knees. The deepest arch seizes along her back as she laps down along his chest, and splays out her hands to swirl over his abdomen. One after the other, each heel of her palms brushes closer and closer to his waistband, with her breathing picking up at the end of the circuits.

"I'm not wrong, am I?"
>>
File: 56622972_p1_master1200.jpg (454 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
56622972_p1_master1200.jpg
454 KB, 1000x750
>>3940284
>And so, with a loud roar of triumph, the dragon released his pent up semen deep inside the blue fox's body. Within moments, her womb was filled with his seed, but he was not done. While still in the thralls of climax, he pulled his still ejaculating cock out of her pussy and marked her body as his with his semen, coating her breasts, her stomach, and finally her face with the last drops of cum. Having at last emptied himself, the land shark sat with her violated, semen stained body in still in front of him, his own body heaving with each breath he was taking. That tongue of his slowly slid across his maw as he admired his handiwork.
>>
>>3940377
Gah! Enormous sacks of fat, dangling pendulous and vile from your otherwise pristine form.
Pity. You make me sad, newsgirl.
>>
>>3940349
You are one strange motherfucker, Ribbon.
>>
File: 1387198.jpg (44 KB, 560x600) Image search: [Google]
1387198.jpg
44 KB, 560x600
>>3940377
There was nothing to comment on it since I know you meant to call me a different term.
>>
>>3940377
You're right, they're not that big. You must be pretty powerful to be on of the fastest in, wherever you said you're from.
>>
>>3940345
Lupin
>>
>>3940174
>Her form wobbled alluringly with each depression her master's knees made in the bed, crawling up on top of her. His warmth pervaded her own, long before she smelled the manly, stinging scent of her master's body. His sex, she corrected herself, as she stared admiringly at his groin between her breasts. Slowly, she touched her hand to his hips, running them along his body and tracing his pelvis inward, fingertips meeting at the base of his shaft.
"Y-yes, master,"
She breathed, her face reddening as she felt his soft, hot skin under her own. One set of dexterous, slim fingers formed a loose ring around his shaft, gently stroking the sticky skin while the other set found purchase lower on him. She cupped his testicles gently, squeezing the tender orbs within between her fingertips and kneading them to life.
>>
File: 0f1027f88698785c77e8e2615b58595f.jpg (231 KB, 1480x1053) Image search: [Google]
0f1027f88698785c77e8e2615b58595f.jpg
231 KB, 1480x1053
>>3940310
"Aaah!"
>She screamed as he lifted her, her pussy tightening down with the pain as he pulled her up and enveloped her. Her head rocked back and forth in their new position, shaken each time he forced his way up into her body. Jinx's hands kept feeling, caressing any flesh they could find as her fingers wiggled uncontrollably at her sides.
"Aah, haah... mmph!"
>She reeled with surprise as he claimed her mouth, but her tongue thrashed crazily with his own in a fitful display of her body's eagerness to please. Her lewd demands stifled, all she could do was moan and scream into his throat, lips vibrating pleasantly against his own.
>>
>>3940402
Flat chest loving anon denied flat chest once again!
Maybe if I write an article about you someone more to your taste might show up. Hmhm~

>>3940421
What? Did you think I'd call you the green eyed monster? I don't think you're a monster at all Parsee! Maybe incredibly jealous about a lot of things though...and certainly green eyed!

>>3940423
Gensokyo! But who cares about that, I'm here to get the scoop on everything that goes around right here!
>>
>>3940345
Alpha
>>
>>3940399
>she looked down at herself, breasts coating in thick semen, her belly also hot with his cum, and her womb, filled to the brim with tons of potent sperm
>she was his new bitch, and she let him know that she accepted it, to be used and bred whenever he desires
>>
>>3940465
Getting some new in this place? Well as you can see, this place is pretty seedy. You sure that your newspaper is fine with going into full detail into what goes on around here?
>>
>>3940368
Just my sister. She always peeks out when I'm doing anything, feels like...
>Another shrug that sends her chest lightly wobbling.
I don't mind - part of my job description is being a servant, of sorts. Not that I entirely like it, but shipgirls are kinda built to be... a little submissive.
>She admits with a slight blush on her cheeks as well.
Caring about what others think of you in this kinda place feels a little silly. But if it keeps you behaving well, I don't see the harm.

>>3940394
S-shut up.
>The male whines like a beaten puppy as the woman makes it obvious his shortcomings in this encounter. The shipboy could have easily wrested control, but his natural cowardice, of sorts, kept him from taking the lead in this instance. As she slowly disrobed him, her body grinding in to his lap, he let out a soft, almost girlish sigh, his lone eye closing for a moment as he tried to take stock of the situation.
Ngh...
>His hands finally react, reaching out to once more grab her rolling hips at about the same time she kisses at his jaw, her fingers running over his hardening nipples. Those tugs get a boyish squeak from the male, whose lone eye snaps open, giving the woman a meek glare.
>His silence spoke volumes, of course, her teasing touches of course having their effect as his pants began to slowly tent.
>>
>>3940465
And jealousy is a trait which only a monster can have constantly. It makes me jealous why there is no one else like me.
>>
>>3940465
Me getting denied DFC isn't news, that's the story of my fucking life. You are awfully cute though, maybe I can get over the boob autism thing.
What's your butt look like, cutie?
>>
>>3940484
(Wew lad, I can at last cross "Fuck Krystal" off my bucketlist. I really enjoyed that, and I hope you did as well!)
>>
Im pure, what is this?
>>
Hi everyone~ hope you're all doing well~
>>
>>3940535
Your end
>>
>>3940440
Mmm...
>He trailed off as the maid went to work, her hands touching the slick flesh of both cock and sack, caressing both with the loving care she did in everything for him. He licked his own dried lips as he stared downwards, watching her stroke, rub - his musky cock beginning to slowly harden in her working hand, the meat growing before both of their eyes. When they engaged in these things, it was often after a bath or shower.
How do you like it?
>He asks her, tilting his head, curious.
My smell.
>He starts to squirm his hips a little, rubbing his bared buttocks slightly against her soft tummy, his knees rocking and pushing further in to the mattress.
>>
File: 57643968_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
57643968_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1414
>>3940535
Oh, you are? Why don't you take a seat, have some soup.
>>
>>3940535
Pure you say?~
>>
>>3940535
A place to let loose.
>>
>>3940535
Go away Junko
>>
>>3940582
Why do you insist on teasing us with that pic?
>>
>>3940514
That's exactly what I think our newspaper needs, What better way to spice up the papers then with several pages with of spicy hot content! People will come flocking to read about all the juicy stuff that's rumored to go on here!

>>3940517
Last time I heard, that doesn't come close to qualifying as monstrous Parsee. Now quit thinking like that and smile!

>>3940524
You don't beat around the bush, that's for sure anon.
You can look, but you can't touch!
>>
>>3940531
(very nice indeed, I'm sure she'll be feeling that for a long time at least)
>>
>>3940558
Oh sure!
What kind of soup is this?

>>3940547
what?

>>3940566
Yup! Pure.. although you guys seem very lewd! Im not like that though, im too innocent for all that.

>>3940582
l-like relaxing, right?

>>3940593
whom?
>>
>>3940515
Hmm..that's pretty odd. Maybe you should talk to her about it? If you haven't already, that is.
>He tried to not stare at her lovely body, maintaining eye contact with her, a genuine smile upon his face.
Servant, huh? Submissive?
>He blinked.
I've actually known some shipgirls before. Needless to say, they're all interesting. You're a lot different from the ones I've met though.
>That blush upon her cheeks, he found it adorable. Crossing his arms, he nodded at her words.
Yeah, it does...But it's just a general problem of mine. I need to learn to take it easy sometimes. It's nice to have conversations like this.
>>
>>3940603
You're so lucky I'm busy right now. I'll destroy that ass
>>
File: 51336626_p4.jpg (179 KB, 700x775) Image search: [Google]
51336626_p4.jpg
179 KB, 700x775
>>3940603
Don't ask and hold your hand with someone.
>>
File: Rib76.png (347 KB, 633x633) Image search: [Google]
Rib76.png
347 KB, 633x633
>>3940419
>(More like the japanese. Plus, it's real nigga hours over here, so I'm not even focused on playing well right now.
>>
File: 1180732.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1180732.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>3940596
Cause I love the face expression and the eyes.
>>3940603
Relaxing? Yes, this is a place to relax.
>>
>>3940445
>He kisses her hard, mashing his mouth as best he can against hers while their tongues dance and wrestle wildly, mixing spit and exchanging tastes. He holds on to her tightly and keeps fondling her breast while he pushes his member up inside her again and again, invading her womanhood and forcing it to take his rod.
>Eventually, he suddenly breaks the hungry kiss as he moans loudly while his body tenses and clings to her fiercly, and he pushes his swollen member into her with a hard thrusts. His tense body shivers as if electrified, and his member pulsates deep inside her, pumping load after load of semen into her.
F-fuck...! T-take it...!
>He holds her in a steel embrace while he fills her with his seed, his hands gripping her breast hard while his length throbs inside her and fills her with sperm.
>>
>>3940598
So how are you going to get all these raunchy details out, hm? You just gonna stand there and watch? Or...
>He walks a bit closer to the curious newsreporter with a sly smile on his face
...are you going to put forth your own experiences?
>>
File: 1f17c52e36ddf8779fd80b096bc1cf43.jpg (809 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
1f17c52e36ddf8779fd80b096bc1cf43.jpg
809 KB, 1240x1754
>>3940515
"I thought so," she says, caring to restrain the laugh to her words. "Conversely, though, where you won't seize your opportunity, I will."

First, she flicks her gaze up to meet his, and her hands pass over to his hips, their forearms criss-crossed as she bows in. The very tip of her tongue grazes down to one nipple, and she gives him a wink before flicking it so. Her breath passes over his skin as she eases to the other side, and repeats the motion. Then she blinks, and rises back along him until her top squeezes in, his flesh left somewhat moist from her spittle. A long stare follows, and her head tilts with an aching slowness, until she presses in and kisses him. The kiss, deep as it is, with her lips flowing and melting along his, and her tongue teasing over them, breaks with the same abruptness she began it with.

"Part of me thinks I teased you enough back then," she grinds her hips forward, and her skirt rides up until it resembles more a wide belt. "That I should tug your pants off this very moment, and swallow your cock right down. How long would you last until you cum right down my throat with those high-pitched whimpers of yours? They're so cute, by the way."

She bites her lip as their eyes catch once again, and the tease drains from her face. Once her teeth release it, the bottom hangs slack, and she urges in a dry hump along his groin. The hem of her skirt bites into her thighs, but the moist fabric tucked between her legs leaks out the heat building up along her nethers. With each press and roll, she holds back a whimpering moan, her flush deepening. A shiver overtakes her, and she slips away, easing his arms to the sides before folding her palms in along his groin, her thumbs pressing in along his bulge.

"Or do you want a different pair of lips drooling around you?" She says, airiness replacing her sing-song tone, huskiness swirling in her words. "Either or. Be a little bold this time...I won't chastise you too much for it."
>>
File: 1454213097775.jpg (198 KB, 1060x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454213097775.jpg
198 KB, 1060x1200
>>3940598
You mean like this?
>>
>>3940598
I sure don't and it's too damn late to use the high speech, I just wanted to see what you're working with. Yeah we should shag sometime, I'll give you a front-page story with the real lowdown about what goes on around here.
>>
>>3940623
Destroy my ass?! What are you, crazy? That sounds awfully painful... why would anyone want that?

>>3940625
Do you mean... hold hands with someone? Because that's kinda lewd

>>3940638
Sounds great, I love relaxing. What do you guys do to relax around here?
>>
Sup guys, just got home.

Anyone down for being a good samaritan and help out an exhausted anon?
>>
>>3940660
Do you write novels?
>>
File: mspepe.png (34 KB, 840x724) Image search: [Google]
mspepe.png
34 KB, 840x724
>it's a "Midna blueballs me" episode
>>
File: 2014-06-28-657860.png (779 KB, 949x1300) Image search: [Google]
2014-06-28-657860.png
779 KB, 949x1300
>>3940606
I don't particularly mind. I love her regardless.
>Another shrug, this one a little more dramatic which led in to her arms stretching out, raised above her head and a grunt leaving her lips afterwards.
Nnn... You're a man, so I bet it was the American you met. American shipgirls are a lot different from the Japanese ones, you know. They're a lot more free spirited. At least she is, anyway.
>She looked thoughtful for a moment, casting him a sidelong gaze with a bit of a smile.
It's not so bad, no.

>>3940660
>The lick to his nipple makes him shiver, the male squirming in his seat already, letting out a troubled grunt of air from his lips. He had a hard time finding words in this situation, and especially so finding any counter to her words. Any sort of noise of the sort is silenced by her just as sudden kiss, and when it does end, he's left panting slightly for air.
Gah... a-any sort of teasing I can do to you doesn't compare to what you've done to me!
>He tried to be combative, at least a little, glaring at her with that same childish impunity, especially when she spoke of his feminine whimpers. He can feel every inch and bit of pressure of her groin running along his, the tent by now quite prominent and very tight against his length now. He feels her shiver, and his eye snaps open after once more falling in a submissive lull of being closed and taking what she had to dish out. The answer to her question came surprisingly easy.
Ghh... gimme your pussy, you witch. No more games or teasing. I want inside you!
>>
>>3940723
Laughed harder than I should have.
I know your pain, frogbrother.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (110 KB, 540x701) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
110 KB, 540x701
>>3940688
I would but.... I'm too tired.. I hope someone doe sit for you though

>>3940515
This is an important question, would you want to play with my ship even if I don't write that much with them?
I Really want to bring them out... but I don't wanna disappoint you know?
>>
>>3940659
>The crow suddenly flies up into the air, far out of reach of the approaching anon.
Hoooooold it! I'm only here to check out the place, I've got local news to report tomorrow, I can't stick around doing all sorts of tomfoolery!
>As she says all this, the Tengu hovers back down to the ground, meeting anon with her own cheeky smile. Her voice a bit more hushed.
Buuut, if you really wanna help me get the first big scoop, then maybe find me around tomorrow or later~.

>>3940669
Cute! See Parsee, that's much better then moping around all night long!

>>3940673
Oooh, I'm sure you will anon~.

See you around you horny, horny people, Aya Shameimaru, signing off!
>>
File: LinkCoffee2.jpg (45 KB, 500x515) Image search: [Google]
LinkCoffee2.jpg
45 KB, 500x515
>>3940723
RIP in pepperoni
>>
File: angry_peepee.png (16 KB, 706x692) Image search: [Google]
angry_peepee.png
16 KB, 706x692
>>3940742
I just wanted to be her chair. It's been over an hour and she hasn't replied.
>>
>>3940723
this is so true it hurts
>>
File: pep_mem.png (118 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pep_mem.png
118 KB, 800x600
>>3940754
Thank you
>>
>>3940748
I'm gonna fuck that dog.
>>
>>3940556
>She kept tugging at his flesh, the growing heat on her palms telling her that her ministrations were taking effect. Her eyes confirmed this, watching his unwashed maleness swell and harden under her touch. She was used to working with her hands, it wasn't labor that quickened her breathing.
"It's..."
>It stung her nose, she would have called it unpleasant if it did not, after a few seconds, scorch in a certain, alluring way at her senses. It was the presence of a man laid raw upon her, how could it not excite a woman?
"It's quite strong... heady, erotic, even."
>She smiled up at him as he started to grind against her, the feeling of more of his skin pressed into hers a simple bliss. As she pumped him she pulled her shoulders in just a bit, nudging her breasts together and showing him what he could expect to thrust into.
>>
>>3940745
Thanks bud. Rest easily anon.
>>
File: 84ed56552b7dbc3b480996682ba27f1a.png (547 KB, 1000x1161) Image search: [Google]
84ed56552b7dbc3b480996682ba27f1a.png
547 KB, 1000x1161
>>3940650
>Her mouth popped, loose worked up spit spilling over her lips from their frenzied kiss as he pulled away. Jinx's moans echoed in the alleyway once again, their tempo increasing until it all blended into one continuous scream. Warmth bloomed inside of her as she came, whips of thick jizz following that failing as they battered her insides as a reward for her services as a cocksleeve. Her cry slowly softened into a satisfied gurgle, her voice choking out with each new rope splattered inside of her tight, writhing pussy. She was unmoving in his grasp, limp between each shivering jump of her violent orgasm. After strands of her juices squirted over him, rolling globs of his own cum followed as she overflowed with his vigor.
"So... much,"
>She choked out, shivering as he continued to finish up.
>>
>>3940748
Later huh? Alright then, Miss Tengu, I'll be sure to show you around when you come back.
>>
File: tumblr_o76krvaJJv1srdp9vo1_500.png (356 KB, 500x318) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o76krvaJJv1srdp9vo1_500.png
356 KB, 500x318
>>3940768
It hurts my soul deep down.
>>
>>3940762
Spoilers: Life is shit. Just roll in the shit or else you'll drown in the shit.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiittttttt.
>>
File: 54215735_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
54215735_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1414
>>3940603
It's the kind of soup people die for, anon. You should enjoy it, because life is short!
>>
File: 1454130419783_0.jpg (72 KB, 600x648) Image search: [Google]
1454130419783_0.jpg
72 KB, 600x648
>>3940794
I go to ERP to escape the shit not to get more of it.
>>
File: sleeping ainz.jpg (274 KB, 1000x1063) Image search: [Google]
sleeping ainz.jpg
274 KB, 1000x1063
Goodnight thread. I love you!
>>
>>3940729
>He chuckled, nodding.
Yeah, it was. Iowa, I think her name is. Definitely energetic. Perhaps a bit too energetic. I'm a pretty mellow guy.
>Even get a slight glimpse of her smile made him grin in return. It was not often he socialized, but this felt right.
I'm glad to hear that, Tenryuu.
>The anon looked around, not knowing what exactly to do.
>>
>>3940824
Nigjt night mr skelly.
>>
>>3940808
Shit's all around us, son. It surrounds us, penetrates us, binds us together with shit. You must learn to control your own shit lest you are seduced by the dark side of the shit.
>>
File: 12242354564456554.jpg (29 KB, 244x257) Image search: [Google]
12242354564456554.jpg
29 KB, 244x257
>>3940833
I don't want any damn shit.
>>
File: 6457310.png (366 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
6457310.png
366 KB, 600x480
>>3940748
That takes too much energy.
>>
>>3940851
That's not up to you. Sometimes the universe just feels like taking a big fat smelly shit in your cornflakes and you just gotta smile and eat it. Eat the shit.
>>
>>3940774
Maybe I'll have you service me directly after work more often, then.
>More pleased sighs began to leave his lips as she worked, reaching full hardness in no time. Her stroking began to be accompanied by squelches, as the sweat and drooling precum made that stroking a wet handjob. But she read the situation well, as a dutiful maid should, and made her breasts more prominent with a heavy wobble of them. He pulled his hips back a bit then, one of his hands leaving the bed as he had been using it as further support, to reach down and lift the blue cups of her bra over the fat mounds. Once freed, he lowered himself, his cock resting against the soft skin that was the valley between her breasts, grinding his hips back and forth over the soft glands.
Now, say something erotic for me, maid. Ask your master to use your fat tits to relieve himself.
>>
>>3940713
(No. I'm still developing, anyway.)

>>3940729
"There we go," she says. "Just what I wanted to hear, you know."

There's a tremble in her fingers as she reaches in, first caressing over his length, and then taking the button and zipper in her grasp. However much she may fumble, not once does she take her eyes off his as she undoes his pants. With both sides hanging limp from his groin, she reaches up, and her fingers wedge in under his waistbands, both trousers and undergarments. He would lift his hips, she knew that the moment she began to pull them down, and so she brings them to rest around his knees. The next stretch, leading to his ankles, brings her down to a kneel in front of him, and her breath catches as his cock rises up in front of her.

She pushes her tongue along her lips, and then ducks in. Rapid, unplanned, she pulls her mouth tight around the head before glancing down along his remaining length. A tight swallow pulses over her neck, squeezes her lips tighter, before she pops off, and then lifts back to her feet. Once again, her gaze grinds into his, and her breasts rise and fall with rapid breaths. Her mount onto him comes sudden, and she reaches with both hands simultaneously: one tugs her panties to the side, and the other wraps around the base of his member.

"But there's a condition," a smile scrawls over her face, and the tiniest bit of sing-song returns to her tone. "My hips decide the pace. The angle. The depth. You'll lay back."

She strains up, until her moist lips graze along his underside, "You'll moan for me."

Her folds part around his tip, the very end nudging first her swollen, buzzing bud, before she positions her readied entrance right above him, "You'll shiver under me."

Then she sinks down, admitting just the head, down to the ridge, and her walls seize for a frantic moment around him where she whines and breathes out a gust, "And when I finally say so, you'll cum in me."
>>
>>3940660
>All that writing in hat short amount of time
It's because you're w-wide awake r-right?
>>
File: 1318366035001.jpg (24 KB, 287x277) Image search: [Google]
1318366035001.jpg
24 KB, 287x277
>>3940860
No. I'm not a cuckold. I'm not eating that shit.
>>
>>3940783
>He keeps holding on to her limb, spasming body while he finishes his climax, expelling all his cum inside her and making her receive his seed. As his own body begins to relax and his orgasm dissipates, his tight grip on her loosens and becomes more gentle. He lets go of her breast and instead grabs her jaw, turning her face towards him as he shoves his tongue into her mouth once again, kissing her sloppily while tasting her tongue one more time. He jerks his hip a few times, pushing his spent cock inside her and making it give up its final drops while enjoying a few extra moments of her wet insides around his sensitive manhood.
>>
>>3940871
The fuck does cuckolding have to do with anything? The fuck is wrong with your generation? *pats belly* See this? Years of eating shit I didn't want to eat, and it'll happen to YOU, shit eater!
>>
>>3940866
(I just go where the scene takes me, really.)
>>
I wish _____ would show up.
>>
>>3940713
For what it's worth, on my end, I have in the past and done commissioned writing work.

>>3940745
Sure, I mean, I don't mind writing smaller replies at all. Your RP availability is just completely opposing of mine most of the time, that's the only issue really.

>>3940826
Yeah, I can imagine how energetic...
>She trailed off, her pale cheeks once more slightly read. Still, she shook it off quickly enough, focusing back on him.
So what's a guy and gal to do hanging out in a place like this, if not the lewd stuff, huh? Got anything amazing to share?
>She asked, apparently on the same page as he.

>>3940865
I had a feeling... b-but, I've wanted it too, you know.
>He trails off slowly in to silence, his body her toy as she goes about removing his pants, readying him for what she had to give him. What really catches him off guard is the quick kneel, the quick suck, enough to tease him really, enough to make him let out a long, girlish moan, almost ready to spurt right there, it takes him so by surprise. His cock is throbbing a she looks back at him, and he can only glare, as if he'd been insulted with that she'd done something like that, handily showing him how weak he was faced with her eroticism.
Always the decider, aren't you...? Bossy... worse than the Admiral...
>He murmurs, going back to silence as he watches her tug her panties to the side, and takes hold of his cock, angling the both of them for what came next.
Ah...
>When just the lips swallow his tip, the first few inches, he already looks like a squirming girl, biting his lower lip, single eye closed tight, his chest tense with muscles tense. Everything she had just said would definitely be happening.
R-Ride me...
>He pants out a whisper.

(Will be back in a teensy bit, if you notice any delay)
>>
>>3940936
Batman
>>
>>3940936
Elphelt
>>
>>3940936
Bateman
>>
>>3940936
Bane
>>
>>3940936
CIA
>>
>>3940936
Me, my men, but only one of you
>>
>>3940936
A big guy for you
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>3940936
Midna
>>
>>3940946
H-Huh? I think you misunderstood me, um..
>His cheeks were red, leaving the man somewhat flustered.
I mean, I'm not saying I wouldn't like to, but..
>He scooted closer to Tenryuu, not knowing how to respond to that. He did find her incredibly attractive, but this wasn't his style. He wanted to know her better.
>>
>>3940946
She sinks down a little more, his girth straining her until she slips back up, containing just the slightest span of his cock. Labored breathing follows as she descends again, working him into her. Her tension shows along her arms, rippling with tight trembles as she eases down; it tugs at her lips, to an almost desperate line that tugs her brows down on the outside; it flutters along her legs and her walls, before, at long last, she admits enough of his prick to release it at the base. The remainder, what of it she can receive, she rolls down across after clasping her hands behind his neck.

"You told me a little about your admiral before," she says, the tease disappeared from her voice, and the airiness bringing it to a whisper. "Yet, am I really that bad?"

Another tug rolls over her walls, clasping tight around him, before she sighs out. The strangling embrace loosens, accepts him, and her belly spreads with warmth as each pulse rings out clear in her. Several moments pass where she remains silent, and then she pulls one hand back around. Her thumb meets his chin, her other fingers brush under his jaw, and she positions him. The first bounce, slow and shallow, accompanies the deep kiss she presses to his lips. Bent forward in this way, and even with her blouse covering her breasts, she shudders as they graze together. Her body, relaxed, flows over his as she leaves his shaft glistening under her.
>>
>>3940861
>She gave her master one last attentive tug, coaxing another deliciously wet sound from his filthy, pre-slicked shaft. Her hands came away from him sticky, bearing the same indecent, wild stench that his body did. The maid smiled, glad to accept any part of her master as part of herself, and knowing there was more to come. She cooed softly as he pulled up her underwear, puffed, excited nipples spilling out and wobbling before his eyes. With he freed hands, she pushed her breasts together, enveloping her master's grimy length in her soft, snowy bosom, finally sharing her own warmth with him.
"O-okay!"
>She said enthusiastically, thinking for a moment about something suitably lewd to say in this situation.
"Please, master. Relieve yourself with this filthy maid's indecent chest. Use my breasts to forget about today's stress, empty out your frustration on this simple girl's slutty body..."
>She shuffled her breasts slightly as she talked, not wanting to take away her master's privilege of fucking her tits himself, but goading him with a slow jerk within her pillowy body.
>>
File: 56452168_p2_master1200.jpg (1020 KB, 1200x1160) Image search: [Google]
56452168_p2_master1200.jpg
1020 KB, 1200x1160
>>3940896
>She gradually slumped back towards the ground as the man's grip released, brain still on meltdown from the fierce mating she'd been given. Her tongue still reached into his mouth playfully, its movements slow and sluggish as the afterglow weighed her down. She hardly made a sound, awash in leftover pleasure in shame as her pussy dripped his excess load onto the pavement. The blob of thick, tingling warmth inside of her still shifted, straining out harder with each last strand of seed added to the mess he had made out of her canal.
"Mmm,"
>She moaned weakly, her eyes staring back into his as their embrace held, her gaze lidded and somewhere between sultry and exhausted.
>>
>>3941114
>He let out a long, relieved whistle as his cock slipped in to her cleavage, and his maid let out the words he wanted to hear. She might have felt a particular throb through his meat when he heard that. Some of the stress of said day ebbed away then, and he was grinning a little more openly now, already drawing his hips slowly back to push right back in to the fleshy tunnel of her breasts.
That's my girl. Keep that up. Every bit of you is mine. I can fuck whatever part of you want, especially your tits.
>He was getting into it now - any time he got heated up he reminded her of his ownership of her. How she was completely and utterly his.
Mmm...
>Each thrust made the large mounds wobble heavily, his pelvis smacking against the soft underside of her pillowy breasts.
>>
>>3941025
Haha! I'm just testing your resolve, idiot. It's kinda admirable. Most men would have taken that as a cue to grab my tits or something.
>She chuckles again, noticing him move a bit closer with her lone eye.
Though I can tell you wouldn't mind doing such a thing, indeed.

>>3941075
Just as much of a bully... s-saying and doing embarrassing things to... to, haah... to me...
>He trails off in to more soft breaths and moans as his cock enters her more fully. His gloved hands having freedom, they gently run up and down the petite woman's hips, lightly squeezing her now and then where he could, completely unconscious actions. His next moan is silenced as the woman brings him into another heated kiss, and he actually returns it, shedding some of his meekness as his cock was gripped by her sex. His lips part in no time, his own tongue pushing out against hers, wanting the same entry her pussy had given his throbbing arousal. His tense pectorals rub against her small breasts, grinding against one another in her slow rise and fall of her hips.
>>
>>3941130
>He kisses her more gently, with less blatant hunger and energy, before pulling back and retracting his tongue. He holds her for a moment before putting her limb body down on the ground and standing up. Her looks down at her, and notices the pool of white fluid on the pavement by her groin and smiles.
Nice.
>He packs his junk back into his pants and buttons it while looking at the messy blue-haired girl by his feet, looking over the pale, exhausted body that he just indulged in and enjoyed.
Well, that was fun. Unexpected, even. You're a great girl.
>He winks at her, then turns around and walks out of the alley.

(That was fun as hell. Gonna leave now, though, since I can't stay awake much longer.)
>>
File: Always watching.jpg (73 KB, 884x238) Image search: [Google]
Always watching.jpg
73 KB, 884x238
>When the RP in thread so good you're to intimidated to post
>>
What is erp listening to?
>>
>>3941219
>He chuckled in relief, nodding.
In a situation such as this, I guess that's true. Truth be told, I'm not really the best with girls.
>It was somewhat embarrassing saying that out loud, but he wanted to be honest with her. His mind was quickly taken off that with her next words.
A-Ah..Well, I wouldn't. Not at all. I know you probably get this a lot, but you really do have a beautiful body..

>>3941260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8DOKTX4EFY
>>
>>3941256
>Literally me everyday.
>>
>>3941260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AicPHOPFZlE
>>
>>3941256
DMG is C U T E
>>
>>3941219
Her lips and tongue sear through with sensation, the same racing along her skin and propping it up at points in goosebumps, accompanying the deep shivers that course through with each deep bounce. She hisses her breath out through her nose in sharp pushes, and, in no time, as their tongues slither along each other, her muffled voice moans out toward his, high in pitch and long in draw. From her, the vague coffee taste rolls in, and his own unique flavor substitutes itself for her, guiding her tongue in an exploration of his mouth.

The greater the depth and passion in their kiss, where her hands escape to the sides of his neck, the greater the distance her hips carry. Her tempo builds, until wet smacks burst out from between them, and her blouse sticks close to her skin between their grazing tops and the sweat prickling along her skin. In a sudden tug, she removes her mouth with a gasp, her eyes opening to a brief roll before she tilts her head in a limp hang to one side. Her rhythm slowed once more, though she slid almost off him as her face buried in against the side of her neck.

"Embarrassing things, you say?" She says, panting out in a whisper that blows over him, and pulled tight by the moans pushed out by his entry, over and over. "Don't you think I'm also embarrassed? Can't you tell just how wild you've driven me?"

She pulls back, and her hands fold down over his collarbone. The arch in her back carries her shoulders away, and her breasts strain out against her shirt, almost translucent, capped with stiff points that wobble ever-so-slightly on each landing. Her eyes almost disappear behind their lids as she falls a final time, and then rolls against him, her waist and hips gathering a momentum that jostles her shoulders little. Less chaotic in her motions, her voice comes out with more freedom, belting out as her nub brushes along his crotch, and his girth screams out against her walls.
>>
File: Link.png (64 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
Link.png
64 KB, 400x275
>>3941260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7JAioASm8c
>>
>>3941256
right, these kids these days and they're 3 line responses.... cant we go back to the days of
>massages feet
?
>>
>>3941193
>His maid let out little huffs of excitement as he rocked against her, the sound of his hips striking her breasts soon joined by the squishing of the slippery mess he was making her. Pre clung between her breasts in strands, spread by the pressure and lubricating their lascivious act. She did her best to keep up her talking as she watched her chest heave and held it tightly against him.
"That's right master, relieve yourself with your maid's chest,"
>She corrected her earlier statement, opening her mouth in a cheerful, encouraging grin.
"Let everything go, let your maid milk every last drop out of those aching balls. I felt them, you know. Being that pent up must be awful, and I'm right here for you to spill your seed all over..."
>She giggled, grinding her breasts together over his cock as he continued to thrust.
"Just the thought... just the smell, is so exciting..."

>>3941244
(I agree anon, and look, everyone's alive at the end. But really, thanks for the good times. Sleep well!)

>>3941260
(The screams of my sleep schedule as it burns at the pyre.)
>>
>>3941260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tptx8boeGhE
>>
>>3941301
Not everyday. When it's middle of the day and it's just me and another you shouldn't! But like.. these novels. I don't understand how these fuckers write so much ;-; I wish I was that good.

>>3941323
AM NOT!

>>3941343
Blaziken go to bed.
>>
File: pepem.png (37 KB, 630x568) Image search: [Google]
pepem.png
37 KB, 630x568
YOU WILL NEVER GET TO FUCK MIDNA
YOU WILL NEVER GET TO CUDDLE MIDNA
MIDNA WILL NEVER SIT ON YOUR FACE
WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT IN LIVING?
>>
>>3941373
I am timid and easily frightened.
>>
File: 55526803_p2.png (124 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
55526803_p2.png
124 KB, 800x600
>>3941256
Happens to me too, blondie.

>>3941260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCE4pHiGTXs
>>
>>3941381
No. You won't, not ever. Whining about it across two threads is pretty pathetic though, matey.
>>
File: 50953053_p0.png (1 MB, 1794x1918) Image search: [Google]
50953053_p0.png
1 MB, 1794x1918
>>3941260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY1s9SmrQRE
>>
>>3941391
You're cute and easily hugable!

>>3941395
You? Out of all people? Oh stop that. You're one of the best here!
>>
>>3941373
Im not blaziken, GUESS AGAIN
>>
>>3941373
THE CUTEST
>>
>>3941433
A-Aww.. <3
>>
>>3941396
I am pathetic. This is /ERP/ what were you expecting.
>>
File: 071a21c9b2cd373d24cc3f921512b6e6.jpg (236 KB, 1024x1425) Image search: [Google]
071a21c9b2cd373d24cc3f921512b6e6.jpg
236 KB, 1024x1425
>>3941437
Uhmm. Uhmm. Anon?

>>3941439
STOP IT
I'LL CUDDLE YOU NONE SEXUALLY I SWEAR TO GOD

>>3941442
>Kissu <3
>>
>>3941260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q657rEkgfKs
(I spent literally half of my day playing DOOM 2016; so good. Especially with centered weapon model turned on)

>>3941298
I doubt most guys here are. They just sense a chance and take it. It's admirable too, in its own way. Kinda pathetic too, but who am I to judge...
>She trails off, watching his reactions, grinning a little more. Nonchalantly, and lacking subtlety as she always did, she unbuttons her sweater a little bit.
A little window dressing never hurt.

>>3941329
>Something about how she responded set him off - he got a burst of courage, and he took it. He struck her then, a hand slapping her raising bottom after the kiss ended and a slight scent of coffee remained on his wet lips, his chin and hers covered in a mixture of their shared saliva.
Hah... hah... I... I guess so... that... nnn, heh, makes us even then, doesn't it...?
>The next time she falls, he pushes his hips up just a little bit, driving into her as deep as he could possibly go with their combined movements. He holds on to the ass cheek he'd just smacked, enjoying the feeling of her bottom through her still worn panties. He was being a little more manly now, the testosterone flowing as he fucked and was fucked by this domineering coffee enthusiast. His other hand pressed against her flat tummy, drawing up towards one of her breasts, rubbing one of the small mounds, pinching one of those pointed nubs, trying to draw as much sound out of her as she'd done to him.

(Hope my replies have been adequate, so far. And a side note, I've got an hour or so of posting left in me before I have things to do.)
>>
File: 4L_TxCitsfK.jpg (487 KB, 2001x2793) Image search: [Google]
4L_TxCitsfK.jpg
487 KB, 2001x2793
>>3941260
https://youtu.be/-DSVDcw6iW8
>>
>>3941449
A little backbone, perhaps? Getting ghosted when you're getting to the good part is part and parcel with this place. Sack up, shit eater.
>>
>>3941453
<Kisses on the cheek
Dmg a cute
>>
File: 17.jpg (36 KB, 524x500) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
36 KB, 524x500
night
>>
>>3941475
Heil Hitler!
>>
>>3941466
Hello, my adorable little killer~
>>
>>3941467
S-shut up. I'm talking about real life, it's like the "your waifu will never exist" threads
>>
>>3941433
Thank you, but even if I were the best like some say, this little idol has her self-esteem issues too!

>mfw reading some of these longer replies
>>
>>3941474
I have dishonouru my famiru
>>
File: 6db.gif (110 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
6db.gif
110 KB, 400x384
>>3941466
>>
File: 43740671_p3_master1200.jpg (306 KB, 1200x849) Image search: [Google]
43740671_p3_master1200.jpg
306 KB, 1200x849
>>3941475
Stay comfy Kamerad.
>>
>>3941488
Be grateful for what you got and can get. Think about the furfaggots: literally none of them will ever live out their fantasy of fucking an anthropomorphic fox or whatever but they don't lose hope. They're stupid. Don't be a furry. I will fight you.
>>
>>3941508
>Pets the sleeping Nazi
>>
>>3941459
Haha, that's true. Never really thought of it like that.
>Noticing Tenryuu unbutton her clothes, his cheeks reddened like a tomato, gulping rather loudly. Her cleavage was fantastic, those large breasts of hers teasing him.
T-Tenryuu?
>He pouted, sensing that she was messing with him. Though, he did enjoy the view.
>>
sleepingvampire.gif
>>
>>3941474
Stop lying. I'm not that cute <3

>>3941493
You shouldn't sweetie! You know you're a fan favorite around here~ We love you, you know that <3
>tfw I can't enjoy others RPs for some reason
>I also get asked daily if "You see my RP in thread?" Or "Did you like so and so's RP today"
>>
>>3941453
bingo you got it, im not gay enough to ava ... or good enough at writing
>>
File: 45616329_p4_master1200.jpg (694 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
45616329_p4_master1200.jpg
694 KB, 850x1200
>>3941525
Meine Güte! I'm late for Stösser!
>>
>>3941459
(More than adequate. That's also about how long I've got left, as a stretch.)
The sudden crack against her rear served enough to push her up toward her peak, and then he groped her. Those strong hands, firm in their touch, assertive and active in character, pause her for a moment in her roll against him. She bites her lip, tight, bringing her lips into a puffy pout as her walls ripple wild around him. Her knees buckle in, almost dislodging her from her straddle over him before her body relinquishes its grasp over her. A flood rushes through her, enough to spear throughout and buckle her in toward him, where her forehead rests into his cheek.

Whatever control guided her hips before disappeared, and she shifted in to find just enough leverage to resume her bounce. The steadiness behind it died, while her hips quested one way, and then the other, arching her tighter into his squeezing fingers. While the sting from his spank died down long before, warmth and crawling bliss worked under his palm. As the pulsing died down from his pinch, the swelling ache in her nipple burst through her as a shivering tingle. Free moans spilled out from hanging lips as she battered mound against his groin, and buffeted her canal with his girth.

"Do you remember what I said, about you staying still?" She says, with a breathless gasp, and no warning carried through her words. "Forget that. Fuck me, right here and right now."
>>
>>3941554
Super cute!
>>
File: 4L_OdLf2O96.png (334 KB, 611x800) Image search: [Google]
4L_OdLf2O96.png
334 KB, 611x800
>>3941487
>Hugs
I swear to fuck, if you make me say please

>>3941505
Oh my god, I can't stop
>Saved
>>
>>3941344
(Sorry this took a little)
>He grinned a little more wickedly as she continued speaking, more pleasured sighs and grunts leaving her master's chest as he continued to make use of his cleavage onahole.
You're being honest too, you lewd maid. I know when you say things to please me, and when you mean them. Haaah, you're a dirty girl sometimes...
>More thrusts, harder, making her breasts wobble even more wildly, even with her grip. And as she grins up to him, he does the same. He could kiss her then, but he refuses to stop his thrusting, feeling his aching need to release grow closer and closer. A little more was all it would take, the plump head of his cock popping out of the top of her breasts with each inward motion.
Almost, almost...
>>
File: 03.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
>>3941559
>>3941459
(My tenses got away from me there, sorry.)
>>
>>3941568
It's not that bad, is it little one? You get candy, and hugs from it!
>He chuckles while giving the adorable one a tight squeeze.
>>
File: 57276761_p0.png (405 KB, 720x882) Image search: [Google]
57276761_p0.png
405 KB, 720x882
>>3941554
I know I know, Diego and Ragyo have told me the same. Thank you though, cutie blondie <3
>I'm the same way, I'm more or less skimming
>And same as well
>>
>>3941557
Don't worry anon. I still love you, even if you don't have a face.

>>3941565
And you're super cuter!

>>3941593
If Ragyo is telling you you're good then you know you're good <3
You have an entire day of the week just for you. Don't have low self esteem~
In fact I'd plow you now, but I'm so tired I'm falling on my keyboard. Goodnight idol <3
>>
File: 56605342_p0.png (294 KB, 626x575) Image search: [Google]
56605342_p0.png
294 KB, 626x575
>>3941601
I should go back to lurking too, I've had a rough night.
Thanks for the pep talk~
'Nighty night!
>>
>>3941601
wow DMG, youre making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ily2
>>
>>3941493
tfw still love this baka idol

>>3941527
How about I undo a button with every new conversational topic you got, huh? I wanna see how well you keep your head together while I show off my tits you keep staring at.
>She says with a playful grin, tilting her head a little as one more button is undone, the undershirt below showing quite a bit of cleavage.

>>3941559
It was like his own switch was flipped, then. The manly samurai so many called him but were sorely disappointed he wasn't was surfaced then. Her plea to get fucked was answered by another smack to her ass as his sharp teeth lightly nibbled at her lower lips, both hands now holding on to her hips, her ass, to better dictate how her ass rose and fell, and how her pussy took him in and out.
Feels, good... hah... us kanmusuko aren't to be... nnn, be underestimated...
>He felt good. Real good. Taking charge like this he was a little rougher, a little faster, and a wet squelch came from their union every time.
I'm gonna, haaaah, fill you up... mmm~!
>>
>>3941652
>>3941576
(I fucked up too we're all good senpai)
>>
>>3941618
Dream of Nui, Miku!
>>
>>3941572
(No problem!)
"I'm dirty just for you, master,"
>She purred, staring up at his gasping, moaning face with perverse satisfaction glinting in her eyes. Even as her master's frantic buffeting forced her breasts apart she pressed her fingers into her own soft skin. She held deep troughs in the pliant flesh as he made them shiver and cling around his member. As she sensed his approaching climax, she found herself ever more engaged, pinching and tugging at her own nipples as she stared into his yawning, throbbing urethra. He told her that he was close. The maid craned her neck a little, sticking out her cute, slender tongue to caress his tip when it emerged. She held it out for him, slicking it along the bottom of his musky cock and holding it there like a glistening red carpet, rolled out to welcome his grand release. A dignified maid, not one to speak with her tongue held so firmly out, she just looked up to him, holding her eyes on his in expectation.
>>
File: 4L_gn0uXR4V.jpg (136 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
4L_gn0uXR4V.jpg
136 KB, 1280x1280
>>3941583
>She gives you a jaded look
I'm having a hard time believing you're an actual killer, maybe you lied so I could like you more?
>>
>>3941652
Why must you tease me like this..
>He pouted, but his eyes found themselves once again creeping to her impressive cleavage.
Um..so..any goals in life? What do you wish to do in the future? U-Uh..I'd really like to be a musician and stuff..
>>
>>3941664
>One lucky caress of her wet tongue was all it took as he was at the apex of an inward thrust. He wanted to make a mess, though - he wanted them to bath together, today. Before he finally blew he pulled his hips back just in time. He came then, his warm cum filling her cleavage, covering her perfect skin in slimy jizz. By the time the second spurt was ready he pushed his hips forward, the next shot hitting the corner of her mouth, spattering across her cheek, some droplets hitting her tongue. He kept this position now, the third ribbon hitting her mouth proper, his warm release filling her awaiting mouth.
Hah... ahhh... play with it, before you drink it... swish it...
>He asked, wanting to see his maid relish in his very essence before he was done with this play. His cock slowly ended its twitching orgasm, drooling sperm collecting and pooling at her collar bone and neck.
>>
>>3941678
Oh? Tell me little one, what would I have to gain by lying to you?
>He gives a warm smile while patting the girl on her head.
And what what would indicate me as a killer, little one? I don't recall ever admitting to being one.
>>
I want to be loved
>>
>>3941748
Hi Jiro

Find your soulmate.
>>
File: 88300340db4008aa50174da1d7c7ddbc.jpg (337 KB, 1520x2200) Image search: [Google]
88300340db4008aa50174da1d7c7ddbc.jpg
337 KB, 1520x2200
>>3941652
She cries out with the sudden burst, how he turned her out with each pump, grasping her to ensure the right rhythm. No need exists for that, her hips follow him, and her body follows her hips, unsteady and fluid from her built-up bliss. The audible wetness shared between them dribbles along his length, down to puddle on the chair under him. Her canal presses out against him, numbness entangling with the sharp, shooting arcs rumbling over her limbs, and she wraps her arms tight over his shoulders. From toying to toy, none of her enthusiasm dies down.

"Do just that, then," she says, little more than a whimper escaping, right in a gap between outcry and sucked-in air.

His announcement floats through her, one ear to another, bouncing around as she locks her knees around him. Her thighs ache, burning from the constant bounce, and her back wobbles at times as she presses her lips back against his. She kisses him in clumsy little passes. They're messy, sloppy, frenzied meetings between the shipboy's mouth and her own, half under her own direction, and half a response natural as breathing. Between two of those, between the breathless noises spilling out of her, and between the rapid patter of their joining, she gasps out something close to a command in word, but closer still to a plea in tone.

"Do it."
>>
>>3941748
i love you, anon
>hugs
>>
>>3941759
I am not Jiro
>>
>>3941769
>hugs back
i love you too anon~
>>
>>3941774
Hey Paul
>>
>>3941790
are you doing okay? if you ever need a hug, i'm here for you!
>>
File: 4L_wzcglZgP.png (490 KB, 680x899) Image search: [Google]
4L_wzcglZgP.png
490 KB, 680x899
>>3941721
Oh yeah, you're not the one with the knife
>She looks around before slapping you across the face
Forget I said anything
>She snuggles her face into your chest, yet again
>>
>>3941796
I am not Paul
>>
>>3941810
Sup Nue
>>
>>3941803
thank you :3 was just feeling a bit lonely is all~
>>
>>3941819
I am not Nue
>>
File: LD, Nue, Jiro.jpg (41 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
LD, Nue, Jiro.jpg
41 KB, 848x480
>>3941845
Then take heart anon that you are in a better position than they are
>>
File: 7300b20700abb2979ddd063db12a402d.jpg (279 KB, 1000x2100) Image search: [Google]
7300b20700abb2979ddd063db12a402d.jpg
279 KB, 1000x2100
>>3941715
"Oh!"
>She moaned over her tongue as heat welled over her chest. He pulsed against her, the sensation of something welling within him clear on her sensitive breasts before his cum came spewing over her fair skin. As he thrusted forwards to unload over her face her hands fell away, letting her breasts slack and his thick mess run all over her body, seeping into her uniform even as he sprayed onto her face. The maid flinched, her eyes closing as a jet of her master's seed splattered over her cheek, but she refused to hide her tongue from him. She moaned as his last spurts filled her mouth, her voice bubbling up through the pooling cum. She hardly noticed the last drops of her master's burning lust falling over her neck as he tongue toyed with the syrupy mess in her mouth. Her lips sealed closed, her jaw pumping a few times at the thick mixture of saliva and jizz. When she finally opened up for her master, it was to a splendid view of the creamy slurry her mouth had become, tongue swishing about and playing in the pile. Her unstained eye slid open, offering him a tiny wink before she threw her head back and swallowed. She held her neck exposed to him for a time, the muscles on it dancing as she gulped again and again to down his release.
"Haaah,"
>The maid gave a contented sigh, enjoying her first breath of fresh air, as she reclined on the freshly stained bed.
"Thank you for the meal, master."
>>
>>3941680
Not much for us shipgirls to do. Fight Abyssals, tend to our admiral and his sailors. No fuss, no muss. I guess... I kinda like cooking, thanks to someone I met but... it's nothing I'm really driven towards, yet.
>She giggles quietly.
Man, you are awkward. Am I talking to a guy who wants between my legs or a school guidance counselor?
>She giggled more, teasing him lightly.

>>3941761
>As they kissed, there was no further announcement then - he just let go. His gloved hand grasps her ass tightly almost to the point causing her pain. He relents though, keeping the grip to being just a very possessive one, as he drops her body down on his lap heavily one last time to meet the force of his orgasm. He moans in to their heated kiss as his cock starts to spasm and release its seed deep in to her pussy, his length filling her to the base, his virile sperm warming her insides over immediately, just as her inner walls had sucked and squelched over him this entire time. He drinks of her saliva and he forces his own in to her mouth, the kissing is so frantic and intense, saliva marking their chins and necks as they both push over that edge.
>Those girly moans return to him as he slowly rides his release to completely, his cock feeling like it swam in a heated honeypot, thick with their combined juices.
A-Ahhh...~
>He panted out, cooed against her lips, finally breaking that kiss.
>>
>>3941808
>He blinks after the slap, his head cocked slightly to the side from the impact. His face tainted in confusion for a moment. Though as soon as the little one hugs him, he had forgotten and forgave.
Alright, alright, I'll forget about it this time, little one.
If you ask me to forget about it, nicely.
>He couldn't resist teasing the little one a bit more.
>>
>>3941879
I wanna fuck this demon maid!
>>
>>3941879
(That was amazing, thank you so much for that. I'll be using this maid lots more in the future.
... by the way, sorry for surprising you again, but this is vomitbote, and you just got titfuck'd! Thank you for letting me collect on that relaxation offer earlier, you're stupendous.)
>>
>>3941882
Abyssals? Sounds dangerous..
>He blushed even more at her teasing, prodding at his feeble self-esteem.
S-Shut up. This is the most intimate I've been with a beautiful girl.
>He then looked into her eyes, taking a deep breath and relaxing.
Heh..You seem more eager than me at this point~
>>
Who is on your ERP bucketlist?
>>
>>3941916
(Nah see this time I suspected it, although you won me over and convinced me it was an anon by the end there, with no reaction to 'relieve' and carrying on that fucking masterpiece with Coffee up there. What a talented vomitbote!

I'm totally okay with getting surprised.)

>>3941890
(Oh no I've been here so long the morning crew is going to come in and get disappointed when I'm just shipping out. What a predicament.)
>>
>>3941949
Ribbon.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.