[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
ERP
Witnessing the (sexual) potential of humans edition
>>3867269
>>
File: aliciana.png (9 KB, 352x94) Image search: [Google]
aliciana.png
9 KB, 352x94
>>
File: 13306302_p0.png (550 KB, 709x950) Image search: [Google]
13306302_p0.png
550 KB, 709x950
Home from work whats up pussies
>>
File: papa bones.png (2 MB, 3840x2400) Image search: [Google]
papa bones.png
2 MB, 3840x2400
>>3872651
>>3872651
I'm sorry to hear that anon, I know how you feel though.

All weekend something's been eating at me and I just can't put my finger on it. I was forcing myself to put up that post.

At least I had some fun with tf2 and friends earlier. I shouldn't complain. I hope you feel better soon my friend.
>>
>>3872757
speaking of pussies~
is the purple pussy pregnant?
>>
>>3872763 (rest of post in previous thread, anons refer there)

>>3872508 (Yandere-chan) (cont')

>Her eyes fluttered open, her mind tumbled soon after as she realized that sensation had returned to her body. It was all such a distant, incoherent blur of a dream... But her arms wouldn't move. She looked down, and the feeling of her restraints came to her at once.
"No... no!"
>She whimpered, the pieces assembling themselves in short order as fear woke her up. The scraping in her ears wasn't machinery after all, a maid recognized the sounds of the kitchen too well. Her whole body flinched when the voice spoke next to her, her head spinning violently to look, finding the girl from before.
"What is this!? Who... why? I thought you..."
>She trailed off, finding no satisfaction in her own panicked voice and only succumbing further as her wandering mind thought of more frightful questions. She stared down at her knees for the most part, shivering.
>>
File: We killed god.png (14 KB, 401x103) Image search: [Google]
We killed god.png
14 KB, 401x103
>>3872715
>>
File: IMG_20160401_234047.jpg (390 KB, 1080x1841) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160401_234047.jpg
390 KB, 1080x1841
>>3872600 (Magus)
>When he penetrated and locked his lips, all she could do was let out a snuffed moan.
>>
>>3872691
That is one ironic thread edition, all things considered.
>>
File: 1441991836699.png (259 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1441991836699.png
259 KB, 600x800
>>3872603
I am not though I am just being a realist.)
>>3872534
Magic isn't something that's hard to do but I guess for you humans it is.
>Her eyes began to wander, looking down at the servant's dress, looking up at their flat breast.
Are you wearing any underwear.
>>
>>3872785
anon stop this meme
>>
File: d9-prawn.jpg (189 KB, 3000x1682) Image search: [Google]
d9-prawn.jpg
189 KB, 3000x1682
>>3872715
>>3872803
You guys should really clean the scum out of your server
>>
File: tumblr_nuk9ceNccA1qi8xj6o4_400.gif (2 MB, 260x229) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuk9ceNccA1qi8xj6o4_400.gif
2 MB, 260x229
>The blue haired beauty descended to the ground as if she was weightless. As her extended foot connected with the ground, she planted both of her feet on the floor and seemingly reconnected to this strange reality. She scanned the surroundings with her cold gaze as she kept her blue eyes wide open to fully take in her environment. She seemed lost and vulnerable due to the paper thin fabric that covered her prominent feminine features. She stood alone with her hands by her sides as she remained silent during her observation.
>>
File: Mind wide open.jpg (193 KB, 1030x776) Image search: [Google]
Mind wide open.jpg
193 KB, 1030x776
>>3872782
No worries, mate. I'm hanging out in Dominator's Discord. If you can dig me up, (The name I use is a pretty blatant hint) we can play some AutismFortress sometime or somethin'. Hope your shit straightens out.

I'm gonna go wallow in self-pity, grab a bite to eat and browse some chats.
>>
File: what.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
what.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>3872715
>>3872803
Digusting
>>
File: 45952935_p0.jpg (222 KB, 680x840) Image search: [Google]
45952935_p0.jpg
222 KB, 680x840
>>3872627
Anon!
>Anon tackles the timid anon with a greeting hug

>>3872696
W-what!?
What Pokemon? That doesn't sound possible, you're making this up!

>>3872699
....E-eh?
>Braixen can only stare, dumbfounded, as the Garchomp keeping her help up in the air is struck by love, almost completely frozen in place. Noting the blush forming on his purple cheeks, She made several attempts to grab his attention, Shaking her body, heating it up, Even poking the shark with the stick in her tail.
Hellooooo...Are you there?...A-are you okay?
>>
>>3872812

>The male broke the kiss, leaving a single line of their mixed spit joining their lips

Ah! Truly, I got the best Servant!

>His member throbbed inside the Caster, its flesh rubbing against the love walls of the young-looking girl's pussy

Ah! So damn tight...

>Smirking, his hands reached for her top, pulling it down in order to take a better look at her chest!
>>
>>3872849
fml
>>
>>3872839
>A male was sighing and looking around the place, with drink on his hand before he notices the figure of a blue haired beauty in this place. He gulps before he decides to walk towards it, from the distance he couldn't see her naked frame thanks to the clothes she wears but now closer he was able to see more clear.
Hello there... you are new here right? I didn't see you before.
>>
>>3872763
>>3872792
>As he saw how into it she was, the young master only became needier and hornier. His tongue applied more force as he let his hand crawl up her back leg. It squeezed the supple cheek of her ass once it reached up her up leg. A familiar bulge took form in his groin.
>>
>>3872893
mmm, oh, perhaps they were all in the right egg group, perhaps the "human-like" egg group works for breeding pokemon
>>
>>3872844
>>3872844
I'm only in Anzu's discord unfortunately. Here though, I'll pass you this and maybe we can play one night.
Ainz Ooal Gown#6608

Have a good night anon. Try not to delve too deep into the self pity. That was a nasty pit for me to crawl out of.
>>
>>3872544
(It ultimately comes down to whether you want to or not, I don't mean to pressure! But I had fun for what it's worth)

>>3872583
(Lady keeps her secrets)

>>3872582
It was just fine, assistant...thank you.
>She mixes around the seed within her fingers, examining the thickness with a curiosity.
Seems my drought has some lingering effects on you...this is thick beyond usual.

>>3872655
(No problem!)
>Though she hates to lose out on such issues, Cagliostro cannot withstand the dual assault. Upon his face a squirting of clear, sweet smelling liquid down on top of his nostrils. She paused in her efforts, letting out a languid moan into the top of his cock before closing her eyes and tripling her efforts. Her tongue devoured every inch of him it could while her hand pumped harder than ever to have that delicious substance pour out and into her mouth.

>>3872661
On my feet? Going for the low hanging fruit?
>She gives him another light tap before shrugging her shoulders and stepping on him once again. The arch wraps around his shaft and begins to pump harder, ignoring any sort of cry to slow down with a single intent in her mind.

>>3872725
>Cagliostro didn't let out much of a cry of pain when her hymen was shattered by his cock. She was well used to the pain and the love potion infecting her mind dulled whatever initial shock there might have been. In reflex her body jolted up to wrap her arms around him until she finally got used to his size. Fresh and new, he had the pleasure of shaping it to his size as he speared into her depths and kissed the bottom of her cervix. The walls pulsed with small shocks of pain, reverberating against his length and gripping down tight to try to keep him there as long as possible. The first few thrusts were difficult as the walls tried to reform to what they once were, but as he entered repeatedly it became looser for him. Blood from the broken wall mixed with the clear liquid enabling for a much smoother ascent into her.
Ahh...
>>
>>3872893
h-hi!
>he immediately returns her eager hug with a hug of his own, wrapping his arms around her and swinging her around cheerfully with a smile.
i, um...
>he shyly looks away as he talks but does not hush his voice, a bit more comfortable with his feelings towards her now that he knows they're mutual.
i missed you...
>>
File: 51143032_p0.jpg (348 KB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
51143032_p0.jpg
348 KB, 1100x1500
>>3872893
>The growing heat in his finclaws did nothing, he had no feeling in the bone of his claw, nor did the poking of her stick, he was completely numb. But, fortunately for the Braixen who seemed to have hexed the proud beast in some form, the Garchomp managed to snap himself back to reality with a shaking of his head, and he sit the little fox witch down. But his gaze didn't leave her. His cocked to its side, curious as how to respond now, and the land shark decided to give her a few strokes on her head with a claw, taking care not to harm the Braixen in some way.
>>
File: 5704db0bb9f90ee532000000.jpg (15 KB, 574x264) Image search: [Google]
5704db0bb9f90ee532000000.jpg
15 KB, 574x264
>>3872826
Before my time, they were stuck with the ancient arts from ages ago.
>She blushed at her question.
O-of course I do! What kind of women do you take me for?
>>3872894
T-that flatters me!
>Her entire body heated up at the force of his member. Smitten by her flat chest, she considering trying to cover it but held back, letting him stare.
>>
File: tumblr_nv2a10vsl91r5f3d0o1_500.jpg (222 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv2a10vsl91r5f3d0o1_500.jpg
222 KB, 500x750
>>3872921
>She looked at him curiously before she took a few quick steps as she was unable to resist investigating further. Her womanly features being put on display as her chest and hips swayed with her swift movements. She hesitantly reached out with one of her gloved hands before touching his cheek for only a moment and pulling back only slightly. She returned her hand to his cheek as her eyes widened in surprise while a blank expression remained on her face. She looked him up and down like some unseen wonder as she remained speechless.
>>
>>3872849
>>3872831
Would if I could, but the admins are a clique of pussies
>>
>>3872955
The drought? Were you referring the aphrodisiac you had me drink?
>He thought back to when they first met and he gulped the intense drug.
>>
>>3872955
>He started to drink the sweet nectar that she was producing. He groans before he stopped his assault ans let himself indulge and submit to the torturing pleasure. He let out a groan as she was pushed to the edge, his cock started to spurt it's seed into the little mouth of her. Coating her insides with his seed before he slowly pulls back and lays on the floor, panting and recovering his breath.
Ahh.ahh..~
>>
>>3873020

>His cock twitched inside her as it vigorously rammed Helena's pussy back and forth
>Enthralled by the smoothness of her chest, the male dipped his head forward to lick the flesh buds on her chest

Hmmhp~ Caster...
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>3872694
(I always enjoy playing with my Senpais! See you around.)

>>3872709

>She sighs, she is getting hungry so she'll have to save training him to be a masochist for another day. She removes her foot from his sack, leaving just the foot on his shaft. She rubbed it gently, stroking him once more.

Is this good enough senpai? I want you to shoot lots of cum for me!

>>3872792
>Yandere-chan's smile never leaves her face she takes a step forward and brandishes her knife lunging it straight towards your head!.... but it narrowly misses you, instead getting stuck inside the back of the chair. She crouches, laying her elbows on your quivering thighs and her head on her palms.

You look so cute maid-chan, no wonder Senpai likes you.

>She stares right at you, her smile turning into a frown. Hate filled her eyes as her elbows dig into you. She stands, roughly grabbing your hair and pulling it back.

So tell me, do you have a name?
>>
>>3871477
(It wasn't him, anon, my roommate was being a fuckhead.)

>>3871469
(So sorry. Still not in much a mood to play. </3)
>>
File: 52779298_p0_master1200.jpg (459 KB, 1107x1200) Image search: [Google]
52779298_p0_master1200.jpg
459 KB, 1107x1200
>>3872932
Grrr...No, that shouldn't be possible at all.
Anon, I think you're bluffing!

>>3872958
Mmmhhh, I missing you too~
>Holding onto the hug, she looks up at his shying face, looking at him turning his head away.
Eeheheh...And what are you so shy about?~

>>3872996
>She sits down on the ground, her arms crossed as she looks back up at her admirerer with her head cocked to the side.
Eeehh...what's going on with you today? You can't b-
>She pauses as the shark's claw comes down on her head. She winces a little, closing her eyes, but eases up as the sharp set gently strokes the top of her head.
O-okay...that's better I g-guess..huwah...
>>
>>3873034
>His eyes widen a bit As she was approaching to him quickly, looking at her hips swaying before she was in front of him. He leans a bit back before standing still and letting her hand caress his cheek. He couldn't help to blush when she pulled back and places her hand on his cheek again. He purses his lips before asking a silly question.
Mmm..hey..are you okay? Do I have something on my face?
>He asked before bringing his hand on his other cheek.
>>
>>3873236
what? why wouldn't humans be able to breed human-like pokemon?
>>
>>3872955
Why try to push my luck with it?
>He yelped and twitched with the second tap squirming in pleasure, enjoying the slight pain of her forcefulness.
I...I know better than to ask for things I don't deserve~
>He begins to pant heavily, cock throbbing slightly under her foot.
>>
File: 5786198i?.jpg (64 KB, 421x600) Image search: [Google]
5786198i?.jpg
64 KB, 421x600
>>3873104
Hyaaaan~
>Helena felt the man not letting up in his thrusts.
Feeling him lick her so eagerly only made her want to spurt her lewd juices more.
>>
What is /erp/ listening to?
Watching?
Playing?
>>
>>3873329

>Megalovania Dual Mix
>The Godfather
>Payday 2
>>
>>3873242
>After she had finished looking him up and down, her cold blue eyes stared into his while she rested her palm on his cheek. She brought her other hand up and placed it atop the back of his hand while her lips starter to part open slowly for her to speak.
Love. What is it?
>Her glistening lips were left parted as she awaited for his answer. Her eyes remained locked with his as she stood in front of him.
>>
>>3873236
>satisfied with what he has done, the Garchomp plopped himself on the ground next to her. The beast was of meager intelligence, predatory cunning yes but not much else. So, he had no idea what to do next. In his attempt to figure out the next course of action, the land shark ended up causing a bit of an awkward silence. There was very little sound coming from the Garchomp aside from his deep breathing, and the sound of the ground being brushed by his large tail. But he was happy. That much was certain to him.

>>3873329
>What is /erp/ listening to?
(Mexican music.)
>Watching?
(SGDQ)
>Playing?
(Nothing but was playing OW earlier.)
>>
>>3873309

>after coating her nipples with his tongue, the man shifted the attention of his lips and tongue back to her mouth, hungrily kissing her once more while his erect member continued to ram into her pussy, leaking small amounts of his precum into her

Hmmph~!!
>>
>>3872955
>He continued to move his cock in and out of the small girl, gaining speed every time until he settled into a rhythmic pace. The intense pressure the girl's inner walls placed on his shaft was intense, but he found it to be more inviting after some time, the amazing tightness tempered by her soft, squishy walls that seemed to built to please his pulsing cock. Finding it much easier to move inside her, he leaned forward, covering her upper half with his torso, lowering his lips on hers yet again. As he pressed his tongue into her mouth, he hummed with pleasure, hisses of breath mixing with the sound of his passionate kiss.
>>
>>3872928
>She felt her master's excitement as his hand crawled over her body, but how could she decline? She winked at him, twirling his tongue once more before stealing away with the sweets and breaking their embrace.
"Oh my, I've been terrible to leave you so unsatisfied,"
>She said, slowly looking down to his erection.
"I'll have to really exhaust you this time... but I wonder what would truly excite master?"

>>3873106
>She wheezed as the knife splintered the chair beside her head, practically hyperventilating as the smiling girl took possession of her lap. To call her mind clear would be dishonest but she no longer watched anything but the manic joy on the other girl's face. The maid could almost feel the knife coming against as she scowled at her and pulled her head back, her neck bare in the dim light.

>Incoherent stammering was the best answer she could manage for a few seconds before blurting out her name.
"Lily! It's Lily! Please, don't do this!"
>>
>>3873329
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVE7DUmX8zQ
maybe some TF2 soon
>>
>>3873236
w-well, i'm really happy i have you but...
>he shifts his eyes to her, witnessing her smiling face, and quickly averts his eyes once more, unable to take her cuteness. he still couldn't really believe that she felt the same way. it was like he was still in a dream.
i-i'm just not used to this... i've... never really done this before. especially with someone so... c-cute.
>>
>>3873329
Vidya music
Discord chat
Cave story for the first time
>>
>>3873074
Exactly. Very impressive amount...I'll have to test this more directly some time!

>>3873083
>She coughed as the sudden shot of thick white jizz caked her mouth and traveled down her throat. Such an amount was difficult for her to swallow, but she did her best to take in what she could. The scent of it all was overwhelming causing her to shudder as it finished within her tiny mouth. Letting the rest drip onto her hands, she turned around and looked backward, ragged and panting.
Ahhh...like...?

>>3873258
I guess somebody like you wouldn't be too confident in what to ask for. That's fine though.
>As he is lying down, Cag backs off from his dick and steps directly over his head. Directly above his vision is the opening of her skirt. He can see the outlines of her panties within, though nothing else reveals herself. Leaning her leg forward, she carefully balances herself to allow her to continue her jerking while he gets a good view of his own.
Be a good boy and cum for me then, I'm giving you this chance to see something you'll never get.

>>3873329
(Grinding GBF because I have no soul. Hearthstone in the background because they're both easy to play while posting. Watching SDGQ!)
>>
>>3873426
s-stop showing up and looking sexy.... stop that
you're making me want right now
>>
>>3873329
Some insert song from Habanero of the Iron Fortress
Nothing but this stupid page updating
Doom or Saints Row 4 when I can be assed to turn either one on.
>>
>>3873357
>He was staring into her eyes, you could say he was a bit more vivid than her for sure. She was, besides a cute girl, a mysterious one. His eyes were following her hand before she places it on his hand. He blinks a few times at her question a bit confused before he gets back to earth.
Love? Mmm...well.. love is.. have affection towards someone.. I think.
>He says before gulping and wondering if that was one of the answer she wanted to hear
>>
>>3873329
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXFoRDs7oMk

The mental personification of my own self-loathing in between replies to things.

I haven't really played games in a month or two.
>>
File: aae22da7f388719f5b3587323923fd14.jpg (1005 KB, 1003x1319) Image search: [Google]
aae22da7f388719f5b3587323923fd14.jpg
1005 KB, 1003x1319
>>3873329
Listening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ9iflvCwok&index=3&list=RDYag41F7eCLU

>watching
nothing. Maybe Ex Machina later if the mood hits me

>playing

KH RE:COM
>>
>>3873106
>He quietly moans some once she begins the strokes and rubs of his cock, enjoying the feeling of some form of pleasure. His cock begins to leak precum under her foot, throbbing indicating his imminent release.

I'm...Going to cum soon!

>Not even a moment later, his cock would erupt in a thick stream of cum, panting heavily soon after.

Th-thank you...
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.52.16).jpg (78 KB, 561x428) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.52.16).jpg
78 KB, 561x428
>>3873404
>She gleefully let his fleshy mass into her mouth which was greeted by her own. Her tongue playfully petted his before allowing him to dominate her mouth. She reached out for one of his hands, placing her own underneath and locking fingers together. Her eyes remained shut as to amply the feeling of every thrust forward. His burning rod made her addled mind weep with joy. The feeling of every thrust into her was met with her hips trying to force him in further and further with the ultimate goal of filling herself with his essence. Small moans escaped into his open mouth.
Mnn~
>>
>>3873446
>He tilts his head to a side, looking at her before chucklinf and smiling wide. Winking at her before replying.
I liked it..if that was what you are asking...a fun game~
>He said before slowly rubbing her buttcheek with his hand.
>>
>>3873329
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGz1b9M9u0
The rest of Bestiary is really great too. Aesop's style is so soothing to me for some reason and I've been really sick for a while.

Also rewatching Sora no Woto and playing XCOM later.
>>
File: 5819944i?.jpg (65 KB, 383x600) Image search: [Google]
5819944i?.jpg
65 KB, 383x600
>>3873329
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxhTbxMSvT0 last song I played
>SGDQ
>Granblue Fantasy and Fate/Grand Order
>>3873390
>Letting the precum run through her, her breathing intensifies. One more move and she could burst.
>>3873426
>Cave Story
(My nigger. Do NOT use a guide, as the experience is best blind the first run.)
>>3873446
(Let me guess. Are you trying to grind Nicholas's loyalty)
>>
>>3873329

>Listening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doEwWzMz99A&list=PL4CE7C8570BEE35B0

>Playing
Overwatch
>>
>>3873465
>Her face remained that same expressionless one she arrived with while her cold gaze remained locked with his. She tilted her head to the side while she leaned closer to him, pressing her sizable bust against him, as if she was afraid to lose any information. Still curious and enstranged to this world, she continued to ask her odd questions.
Can you give me love?
>>
>>3873456
Want what anon?~
>>3873547
I never use guides... but I have to say I don't understand the hype.. It gameplay is fun sure. But I HATE this story
>>
File: 39505477_p0.png (707 KB, 740x1000) Image search: [Google]
39505477_p0.png
707 KB, 740x1000
>>3873255
They just...They just can't!
Grrr...Anon, breed with me! I need to see if you're lying or not!

>>3873361
>Braixen, on the other hand, was not content with just sitting there awkwardly with a Garchomp that didn't understand the concept of love. Kipping up off the ground, onto her feet to go face to face with the sitting dragon.
C-come on, I-I see what you're trying to do...I think. But you can do better then that!
>She makes her request to the shark, booping his nose with her own.

>>3873425
Hmmmmmhmhm~
>She giggles at his response, as well as his whole demeanor. She couldn't help but find the infatuated anon so helplessly adorable
Well then you better get used to it anooon!...Heeey...turn your face down here.
>>
>>3873535
>She giggled at his reply.
Ah, wonderful! You really seem to like my cute butt though. You're still playing with it!
>Her body was weak, but she still managed to sit up atop his body once again.

>>3873547
(Oh no, I got that done in the first day. I'm just grinding mangos and being confused of whether I should go for water or fire. I have Percy so I'm inclined to go fire, but most of my weapons are water. Yoda helps out in grinding though. I also have Sophia so I could go light. This event gave me a bunch of light weapons anyways and summons anyways)
>>
>>3873592
But I can't, you're not in the "human-like" egg group. We can't breed because we arn't in the same egg group
>>
>>3873540
Oh yeah, I remember we talked about doing stuff today too. Apologies, I've felt like shit ever since last night. Maybe tonight if you're somehow around still. Still though, sorry.
>>
>>3873547

>Closing a single eye, the male prepared to release his cum as his climax approached him, surrendering himself to Helena's tight love tunnel

C-Caster... A-Ahh!

>Sighing in absolute bliss, he eventually reached his orgasm and released his healthy, sticky seed into his Servant's cunt
>>
>>3873631
Anon this meme is running its course
>>
>>3873422
My... was that tasty?
>He looked down at his erection again and then at her curves.
Say, do you have any sex toys? How do you feed your lust when my cock fucks you like an animal?
>>
>>3873587
y-you're making me want... you.... you make me want to stuff you with thick cock... in the one position from before....
>>3873644
you know Anon, complaining like this doesn't stop it
also, here's your (You)
>>
>>3873669
my cock doesn't fuck*
>>
>>3873586
>He purses his lips and have heart beating increases as she leans closer, her bust pressing against him was enough for him to gasp. He raises his eyebrows at her question. He thinks for a few seconds very careful before responding her with a blush.
Sure.. I can.. close your eyes.
>>
File: 53375688_p0.jpg (333 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
53375688_p0.jpg
333 KB, 1500x1500
>>3873592
>another action that the Garchomp had no idea how to respond to. Just what was he supposed to do, he wondered, if one would think that beast was capable of rational thought. However, that was a very pleasant thing that the Braixen did. And the land shark knew that he wanted that again, and so, he took action. The mach dragon returned her boop with one of his one, albeit, one that was a little rough and had too much force put into it, seeing as the beast had no real grasp on self-restraint.
>>
>>3873644
Anon, you don't stop my memes
>>
>>3873510
>He pressed his hand down onto hers, pinning it onto the bed as his fingers squeezed against hers. His reason diminishing, his careful, measured thrusts against inside the small girl soon grew quicker and greedier, their hips colliding together to make a small, fleshy slap as he reached the end of the girl's tunnel. He relished everything about the girl: her taste, her scent, her sweet gasps and cute moans, her flushed face, and every feeling his body registered where they connected. He pulled himself off her again, focusing on his thrusting hips, eyes shut tight as he strained in effort to stave off his imminent climax.
>>
>>3873592
>he smiles to himself and blushes as she tells him to get used to it, unable to contain his inner happiness.
i... i'll try!
>the gullible anon turns his head to look at Braixen's face, a clueless expression on his face.
huh?
>>
>>3873671
>actually acknowledging the shitpost

For someone apparently packed with semen, you sure have thin skin. You sure your kids won't grow up to be huge pussies like you?
>>
File: 2ef1a0fee7d0068ad1fab64019e076d5.jpg (843 KB, 1000x1316) Image search: [Google]
2ef1a0fee7d0068ad1fab64019e076d5.jpg
843 KB, 1000x1316
>>3873635
Aw, I just thought I had you at a bad time because you didn't say anything. Don't worry about it, it can happen whenever you need it to.
>>
>>3873727
I think you want >>3873713
>>
>>3873746
What a tease. But thanks much.
>>
>>3873625
>He chuckles before she sits on top of him. His hand gently went to rub her side, moving up and down before looking at her eyes.
Yeah sorry about that..mmm...I should learn some alchemy in the future.
>>
File: tumblr_nwmi72u57w1sd8fhno1_500.png (153 KB, 494x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwmi72u57w1sd8fhno1_500.png
153 KB, 494x750
>>3873699
>She stared at him for a moments and pondered over his answer. Her hands had moved to his shoulders while she slowly closed her eyes like he said to do. Her luscious lips ripe for the taking if one were so bold as to steal a kiss from her unsuspecting self.
>>
As someone fairly new to these threads, I gotta ask, is there some sort of scheduling arrangement or something? When I come into these threads, most folks seem to be interacting with multiple others. It's pretty overwhelming to me, especially with how many posts these threads get. That said, it's a joy to read through these threads!
>>
File: 56673682_p0.jpg (3 MB, 1838x2114) Image search: [Google]
56673682_p0.jpg
3 MB, 1838x2114
>>3873587
(You have to do some cryptic shit like sidetracking to get some things to save Curly at a certain point to unlock the true ending + the true final dungeon among other things.)
>>3873625
(I'm just getting honors and shit. Also be
careful with nude images!
~ from a certain ship associated with rain)
>>3873641
>Feeling his seed burst inside, her own juices shot out as the sperm flowed in Helena's cavity.
Don;'t you feel stronger already~?
>>
>>3873786
>He sighs aa she closes her eyes, moistening his lips for a bit, he tilts his head a little to a side and leans forward, placing his lips om top of her and giving her a soft kiss while one of his hand went up towards her hair
>>
File: 56737749_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2121) Image search: [Google]
56737749_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2121
>>3873631
Aaah jeez, I give up!
I'll just have you watch you breed one of those other Pokemon then...

>>3873700
>She stumbles backwards a step at his much more brutish boop. But just the reaction from him was enough to satisfy the Braixen.
Ehehehe! That's more like it! Let's see...what's next...
>She ponders what her next move should be, eyeing up the large fram of the prone dragon.
Come ooon, I'm sure you can think of something on your own!
>>
>>3873846
Well this is usually considered "prime time" so there's that. That said just ask an ava, it's case by case, but most will have an email/discord or just let you know when they'll be on next.
>>
File: image.png (149 KB, 641x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
149 KB, 641x1000
>>3873846
You expect these idiots to have a schedule? You're giving them more credit than they deserve. No, they all just show up whenever it's convenient for them.
>>
File: Yandere_Dev_Profile_Pic.png (410 KB, 664x664) Image search: [Google]
Yandere_Dev_Profile_Pic.png
410 KB, 664x664
>>3873422
>She lays a open palmed smack across the maid's face, then uses that same hand to take out the knife, pushing it against your neck.
God your voice is so annoying! I just want to gut you right here and now!
>She presses the tip of the knife just below your chin, tracing it as she moves it to your cheek. Slooowy, she digs it into your skin. Dragging it slightly upwards she breaks the skin and draws blood. She digs the knife in deeper, cutting even more of your viens but never going to far. The whole time she does this her face never changes, she shows nothing but contempt for you as your blood leaks out of your face.

>>3873505
Yandere-chan presses down as your cock begins to spurt, ensuring all of your jizz hit you and landed on your stomach. As soon as you finish she moves her foot on to your stomach, soaking up your seed in between the fabric of her nylons. The feeling of mini senpais on her foot was heavenly.

Your welcome Senpai!
Now get yourself cleaned up and take a nap, dinner will be ready when you wake up.

>She walk over to the treats, picking them up in her arms.

I'll take care of these, rest well Senpai~

>She walks out the door, gently closing it behind her as she heads to the kitchen.
(Hope you enjoyed yourself senpai! Sorry if the writing was off today kind of hit a writers block a while ago.)
>>
>>3873846
You can always arrange times through email and discord in addition to the thread. You can also just ask if people are willing to take another hungry cock.
>>
File: 38580097_p0.png (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
38580097_p0.png
1 MB, 1000x1000
>>3873726
>With a smug little smile, she leans up to kiss the clueless anon square on the lips.
Mwah!
>>
>>3873889
Why are you so mean?
>>
>>3873020
(Sorry for the long pause. Had to deal with certain things.)

Well you do know what this place is, right? Besides, there is this green haired person running around with no undergarments at all.
>>
>>3873889
You're just mad because we keep trashing your mansion, gramps.
>>
>>3873852

>The male pulled his member out of Helena's love tunnel, spraying her crotch with a single string of cum before sitting on the bed, looking satisfied and happy!

Phew! I certainly do! What about you?

>He asked as he wiped a single bead of sweat off his forehead
>>
>>3873929
Not that much pussy to roll in today
>>
>>3873846
What usually happens is that an ava makes a post and people respond to it.
Or sometimes an anon will ask for fetish to be fulfilled or for an ava and they respond.
>>
File: Mizuhashi.Parsee.full.743971.jpg (869 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Mizuhashi.Parsee.full.743971.jpg
869 KB, 1600x1200
>>3873929
(You still not feeling like playing Gwen?)
>>
>>3873446
(Assistant anon here. Sorry for being MIA. Got off the phone with my friend and he needs me at his house ASAP, so gotta cut this short. Can we continue at a later time?)
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.56.15).jpg (157 KB, 473x668) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.56.15).jpg
157 KB, 473x668
>>3873715
>The heavier thrusts against her caused the miniature alchemist to rock forward, sliding up and down the satin as the man pulled her every which way he desired. She tried to meet his intensity but her mind was too gone in passion to keep up. Suddenly, a shock of electricity flew up his spine and directly to the synapses in her mind. An overwhelming sensation clouded her vision and she came to fruition against his pounding cock. She bit down, trying to stifle her moans but they broke through unimpeded. Her fingers squeezed around him tightly so as to not let him escape. The tiny walls that pulsed against him shuddered with ecstasy, finishing themselves off but still trying their hardest to wring him dry.

>>3873777
What would you want to know? I can teach you as much as you can possibly learn.
>She flipped around on his stomach, meeting him face to face once again and planted a kiss on his forehead.
But my secrets don't come cheap! You need to work hard!

>>3873852
(Yeah, I know. I still hate that stuff)

>>3873889
(Says the person who disappeared for weeks!)

>>3873954
(Sure, I don't mind. Take care!)
>>
>>3873881
I don't actually have any Human-like egg group pokemon on hand
I mean it's just too bad you aren't... You're pretty sexy, it's a shame really...
>>
File: 52633642_p0.jpg (785 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
52633642_p0.jpg
785 KB, 1024x1024
>>3873873
>Her eyes opened up in surprise as she felt his lips connect with hers. Although she was new to the experience, she didn't pull away from him but remained still. She slowly pulled her soft lips away from him while she looked at him with the same curious look she had.
Was that "love?"
>>
Hello there, /trash/, how are you today?
>>
File: 4034972_m.jpg~c200.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
4034972_m.jpg~c200.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>3873881
>uncharacteristically, the Garchomp stroked his chin in contemplation. He thought back to the days of his former trainer. Now he was very affectionate to his Gardevoir, even though she always looked so sad and always had a black eye for some reason. What was some of the things his trainer did with her? Ah, now the land shark remembered. The beast never actually considered this an action of affection for himself, just a means of claiming more of his prey. But, his long gone master loved doing it, and now was his chance to find out just what made it so good. The Garchomp looked over at the Braxien, suddenly aware of hard his heart was beating and pressed his snout against hers, in a very misguided and naive attempt at a kiss.
>>
>>3873919
>his eyes widen and he blushes at her kiss, as expected.
h-hey...!
>although embarrassed, he feels a semblance of boldness within him, born of his desire to express his love for Braixen. he dons a determined expression and leans in to return her kiss with a big kiss right on her lips.
>>
>>3873852
If I may blog for a moment.
I don't care for this robo slut. You've given about. What? 4 lines with her? Then *spoilers* she drops dead,
I don't care. I get I'm meant to feel bad that she gave her life for mine. But. I just don't care. This story isn't dragging me in what so ever. Everything is telegraphed a mile away and it's boring me
>IF WE EAT THE RED PLANTS WE DIE
>Let me guess if you eat the red plants you don't really die
>Hi I'm the leader that looks like a dickhole
>Let me guess you're not really that bad
>Hi I'm going to tag along unlike every other level before
>Oh geez I bet nothing bad is going to happen!
The gameplay is nice and fun, and I do enjoy the music a nice bit. But the story is dragging this game down for me. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY EVERYTIME I TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT THIS GAME THEY PRAISE THE STORY
/end blogpost
>>
>>3873587
if you're not going to let me fuck you, why do you keep showing up to look sexy?
>>
>>3873671
>>3874016
I like working anons up in hope I'll get gangraped by all the anons I blueballed over the months.
>>
>>3873965
Well... maybe the basics?
>He asked whole his hand went to her back, he gently caress it before giggling at the kiss on his forehead.
Should I call you cure teacher~?
>>
>>3874042
I thought you weren't into gangbangs.
>>
>>3874000
>Pets
>>
>>3874000
Hello tobii!

Come to play today?
>>
>>3873846
(Not usually, sometimes things are arranged to happen between two people but there isn't a grand unspoken schedule. If you want to hop in with someone just ask them if they're willing to help another anon.)

>>3873669
"Mmm,"
>She hummed in thought, holding a playful finger to her cheek as she looked over her pervert of a master.
"Normally I just use my hands, but..."
>She moved that finger up the side of her head, gently sliding it along one of the tiny horns the maid possessed and blushing deeper as her finger went.
"These are quite sensitive. Maybe I should pick up some sleeves next time I'm out, I bet the look on your face will be adorable."

>>3873894
"Guh,"
>Her head turned aside, a red blotch welling on her cheek under the strike. Her whimpering only went on as the girl pressed a knife to Lily's throat, growing choked as she tried to quiet her voice. Despite her wishes, she couldn't help but cry out in nervous agony as her captor started to carve her face.
"Aah! No!"
>She tried not to move and shook anyway, screaming more with the throbbing pain being etched into her. Her hands sprawled wildly in their restraints, her limbs struggling against the chair and finding no slack whatsoever to maneuver with. Drops of blood found their way down the front of her maid outfit, spreading on and staining the white fabric.
>>
>>3874000
Im going to remove you
>>
File: 25975.jpg (9 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
25975.jpg
9 KB, 150x150
>>3874006
(Sue a shit.
King best character.)
>>
File: image.png (201 KB, 686x800) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201 KB, 686x800
>>3873929
Because you've not proved to me that I should be anything otherwise, what with your trashing of my home and attempted gagging.

>>3873942
Yes, that does play a part in things. Don't call me "gramps."

>>3873965
And? I had things to attend to. Were you really so impacted by my lack of presence in this place? I'd have expected no one to bat an eye at my leave.
>>
File: 57614136_p0.jpg (760 KB, 1929x1073) Image search: [Google]
57614136_p0.jpg
760 KB, 1929x1073
>>3873938
Of course! People let their animalistic lust run wild here. The perfect location to see human potential in action.
As for the other girl, is there anything special about her?
>>3873944
>Breathing deeply, Helena does her best to look up.
I...feel it too.
>>3873965
(Just warning you because I hate for you to be targeted again. Doing my best to avoid lewd too.)
>>3874006
(The story was meh, but I like going into a game without knowing its twists normally. Misery a best girl.)
>>
>>3874042
I'm not into gang bangs really, especially with RP, but you're still going to let me fill you right? in the position, where you're holding your legs up past your legs...
>>
>>3874064
>Tobiichi pets the anon back
>>3874065
Aah, I thought I'd drop in and see how the thread is going. I don't come here as much as I should do!
>>3874077
Erm.. if you say so Anon
>>
>>3873965
(Oh shit, hearthstone's my jam during ERP when I'm idling in KanColle for the same reason, what sort of decks do you play)

>The intense stimulation was growing too much for him to bear, as his hips now thrust feverishly, his dick cruelly pounding the tight, wet hole. The sound of bodies slapping together was only matched by their heavy moans and panting breath. Determine to satisfy his partner as much as possible, he reached down between her legs, sticking his thumb outside her warm folds, pausing a moment to collect some of her abundant love honey, and planting his thumb on the exposed, engorged bean that was the alchemist's clitoris. He resumed mating with her, rolling the little nub with his thumb in time with his frenzied sex. His back arched as he continued, unable to hold his orgasm back much longer.
I'm almost there, Cagliostro...I'm going to finish inside...
>>
File: CfEzda5UMAMGUld.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CfEzda5UMAMGUld.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
>>3874112
(You're my role model in terms of male avatars.)
>>
>>3873888
>>3873900
>>3873948
Okay, thank you!

>>3873889
Oh geez I wouldn't mind if folks go that route, but I'm curious as to what's most typical, I suppose.
>>
>>3873992
>He looks at her eyes and smiles a bit, before rubbing the back of his head while shrugging his shoulder a bit.
Well. That was a kiss..I don't know how. But I will find a way for you to experience love..I have an idea..
>He says before he smiles and gently places his hand on her cheek.
>>
>>3874112
Of course she'd be concerned. We care about you, gramps!
>>
>>3874063
I can't watch gamebang porn. But I'll take as many anons as I can!
There's a difference between what I'll do and what I personally like to see and enjoy myself
Eg; I'll fuck EVERY SINGLE monster girl/guy. But I don't really seek out monster porn.

>>3874083
I can't get over how lame the red flower reveal was. It was just burried in dialog
What if someone tried to kill themselves by eating the red flower then turned into a monster? That would make it a worth while moment. Like if King gave up Sue and couldn't deal with what he did. So he decides to take his own life, only to turn into a monster (and a boss fight). It would be a much more natural way and a stronger way to reveal that
>>3874115
I agree with ya. If I plan on playing a game or watching a show I never look up the twists. I enjoy staying spoiler free

>>3874116
You really like the position hmm anon?.. How much longer do you have? I want to play more Cave story. but if your time is limnited I can take a break...
>>
>>3874181
Oh that makes sense.
>>
>>3874181
I may have some time
see, my problem is that if I don't have enough time, it's that it comes so suddenly
>>
>>3874144
>Gives a cup of coffee
>>
>>3874115

Hah... Now I'm sure that, with this healthy amount of Mana, we'll be able to beat whoever crosses in our paths!

>He said with a satisfied sigh, resting besides his dear Caster

Now let us conserve energy.
>>
File: 1467150140107.jpg (266 KB, 854x1100) Image search: [Google]
1467150140107.jpg
266 KB, 854x1100
>>3874001
W-wha-
>She felt her face almost get smooshed together by the dragons large snout as he pressed it up against hers. At first, she hadn't a clue of what the Garchomp was trying to accomplish, until she realized that this was his very, VERY poor attempt at a kiss.
N-no you dummy, that's not how it goes at all! Y-your supposed to...uh...ah...
...Oh boy.
>Now blushing much more profusely then she previously had been, she shifts her head, so that her lips could make contact with his closed mouth, pecking it for just a second before separating herself from him.
...I-It goes like that instead.

>>3874005
Mmmhhhh, Thaaat's better.~
>Tugging her arms draped across his neck, she begins to pull down the timid anon onto the ground, her feet making contact with the floor as she leans her head up to return his kiss in full.
>>
>>3873894
>He nodded slightly, letting himself rest on the floor. Whatever she had in mind for dinner couldn't be too horrifying, and it wasn't like he could go anywhere either way.
(It's fine, I had a good time~ Will definitely have to play more if you're enjoying it as much as I am! :3)
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+03.31.21).jpg (247 KB, 599x892) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+03.31.21).jpg
247 KB, 599x892
>>3874059
There's a lot to learn. But all alchemists should start in the field learning what to gather first of all. Shouldn't be making anything unless you know what's going into it.
>Her serious demeanor is broken again as she laughs at his little joke.
Cute teacher is fine with me!

>>3874112
(Pffft)

>>3874115
(I know, I know. I'm trying to debate what is 'safe' and what's not)

>>3874148
(I prefer arena since I think the meta gets pretty boring quickly. The start of this expansion was great! Then it devolved to zoo and aggro. Right now for constructed I try out various hunter midrange or n'zoth decks, reno shaman, and various warrior decks. I don't care too much about my rank since mostly rank is indicative of time spent on the game, but i usually hover around 5-10)

>>3874148
>The bed creaked as the two continued to bounce together in harmony. Though Cagliostro was already spent, she wasn't as worse for wear as she looked. When her little button was rolled by her lover, she shot her head up in a fit of ecstasy once again. The little, honest body thrashed about as the two sensations sent her mind over the edge again.
Ahhh...please, inside me! I love you~!
>>
File: e-W4hTTiCqs.jpg (242 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
e-W4hTTiCqs.jpg
242 KB, 800x1131
>>3874223
Aah, thank you anon~ I needed this!
>Tobiichi slowly takes the coffee from your grip, before slowly downing the hot, steamy liquid in the cup, downing it whole
Ah, I haven't had such a refreshing... drink in a while <3
>>
>>3874144
Oh you should, the thread could always use more people.
Forgive me for being blunt but what are your kinks?
>>
File: 56622972_p3_master1200.jpg (389 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
56622972_p3_master1200.jpg
389 KB, 750x1000
>>3874181
(Because I don't know. Apparently there's like different translations of the game depending on what version you play so it all gets muddled.)

>>3874249
>when the Braxien separated her lips away from his, she left behind that tell-tale tinge of crimson on his cheeks. And in that moment, Garchomp learned just why that little action meant to so much. He felt really happy at that moment. Despite how hot his face was feeling, he couldn't shake the feelings of joy swelling within him and he smiled at the Braixen. It wasn't a fiendish smile, nor was it an awkwardly friendly smile, it was a genuine smile. One that, although clearly rare, was one he wore well.
>>
>>3874074
You wish to tease me to the core? I wasn't aware of your sadist side, Lily. I might let you indulge it if you're a good girl~ In that case, I should order some toys of my own to use on you.
>He came closer and began stroking lightly on her other horn with his index
I also like lingerie and was fapping to the thought you wearing some using your nice panties earlier.
>>
>>3874112
Successful gagging*
But i've changed since then. I'm a grown woman now.
>>
>>3874352
(Well, I generally use other characters for all sorts of situations, so I may drop in with them. Though, I won't say who they are, because there have been a few anons in the past that would hate and mass-shitpost me because I'm Tobii. I hope you understand)
>>
>>3874171
>She blinked and continued to stare at him with her blank face. She glanced at his hand for a moment while he extended out to her and placed it on her soft, pale cheek. Unphased by anything still, she kept her hands on his shoulders and remained close to him, rubbing her breasts against him.
>>
>>3874249
>he gets on his knees to match Braixen's height and pulls her closer while closing his eyes, fully indulging himself in the kiss. his soft, feminine lips eagerly hold the kiss, as he loses himself a bit to Braixen's loving presence.
mmh...
>>
File: image.png (93 KB, 550x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
93 KB, 550x1000
>>3874151
>Really? Damn. That means a lot to me, actually. Thank you so much.

>>3874175
Don't call me "gramps," damn it!

>>3874370
Really? What's changed?
To me, you seem to be the same Gwendolyn that I remember.
The type of woman to ignore me in public, but sneak into my room at night on your own accord.
>>
>>3874287
>He smiles before slowly pettinf her, his hand running through her hair before nodding.
Sounds good! I will gather any ingredients...would you mind if we start next time you show up? I have to fet back to study for now.
>>
>>3873446
(Sorry! Stepped away for a few ;-;)
>He pants heavily as she moves above his head, staring up at her panties, refraining from moving as he stares, cock pulsing violently under her foot, leaking precum onto it.
Just...Just a little more and I'll be able to finish!
>>
File: 56973316_p0.jpg (299 KB, 800x1089) Image search: [Google]
56973316_p0.jpg
299 KB, 800x1089
(Gonna go. Hope you all liked Helena-chan. I'll bring her back.)
>>3874181
(I see. Good luck.)
>>3874226
(Thanks for playing.)
>She snuggled alongside him, exhausted from their transfer'
Zzz~
>>3874287
(Nice to see that you are being mindful and not outright quitting.)
>>3874445
(Yep. Every one I see leaves after being ridiculed or has to turn to female avatars to seek acceptance. It's nice to hear you didn't leave us forever.
>>
>>3874445
Why don't you -make- me stop, gramps?
>Poke prod poke
>>
>>3874222
>>3874181
see, like right now, something came up out of the Blue and now I can't play and fill you up in that delicious position.... but show me it~
>>
>>3874502
[My pleasure~! Helena is best Caster <3]
>>
>>3874222
>>3874516
Sorry anon! Have a nice big juicy butt!

/dives outta thread
>>
File: Photo Aug 02, 3 23 27 AM.jpg (128 KB, 491x800) Image search: [Google]
Photo Aug 02, 3 23 27 AM.jpg
128 KB, 491x800
>>3874445
>>3874370
Spotted: Nerds
>>
>>387439
>He nibbles his lower lip before he leans forward and tilts his head before going towards her neck, he plant kiss on op of her, gently sucking on the pale skin before his hand went up towards her chest, he took a good feel of her breast over her clothes. Gently squeezing it for a bit as he kept kissing and gripping her
>>
>>3874368
>She shuddered wildly at his touch, her whole back wriggling for a moment as she steadied herself, breath ragged and face flushed.
"A maid can... can be many other things."
>As she struggled her way through speaking it was becoming increasingly apparent that the front of the kneeling maid's skirt was growing damp.
"Sadist, masochist... I just like to see you indulge your own extremes."
>The strain in her voice almost made it sound like a confession, but it was just her restraint slowly crumbling under such a simple caress.
"Whether that's servicing you till you're weak in the knees or letting you rut me like your bitch... Aaah~"
>>
>>3874588
Who are you playing as and got room for one more?
>>
>>3874287
(Yeah I know what you mean, I was playing a bit of everything when the expansion dropped, but ladder's full of aggroshitters nowadays, it took me like all month only to hit 8 with deathrattle rogue last month, shit sucked)

>The writhing little girl underneath him seemed to be enjoying it as much as he did, and as her body jolted in orgasm, he was pushed over the edge. He buried his shaft as deep inside the little alchemist and quivered in pleasure as he reached his climax. His seed burst from the tip of his cock, letting out one sticky string of thick cum after another, filling up the narrow tunnel with his fluids. He let out a throaty moan as the waves of pleasure spread through his body, enjoying each twitch and jolt of his member as his ejaculation diminished. His orgasm fading, he collapsed on top of the alchemist, spent and satisfied, gasping for breath.
>>
>>3874572
That post is seven months old.
>>
>>3874392
>>3874572
( Just a little mistake.)
>>
File: 45238527_p0.png (743 KB, 800x1129) Image search: [Google]
45238527_p0.png
743 KB, 800x1129
>>3874365
>Regaining her composure, she finds herself staring at the lovestruck dragon, Still not sure how anything as beastly as him could fall so deep in love.
H-hey, why are acting all bubbly and stuff anyways? Y-you should be all roaring and biting and stuff!
N-not that I don't mind this version of you.

>>3874407
Hmmm...mh!
>She suddenly tugs down harder, falling onto her back while pulling Anon on top of her. Her mouth never ceases to unlock themselves from his all the while. In fact, the kiss feels like it's starting to get warmer.
>>
File: image.png (674 KB, 958x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
674 KB, 958x900
>>3874502
>That's so nice to hear. Thanks a bunch. Have a good night, assuming you're leaving.

>>3874514
>He throws a knife at the Anon.

>>3874560
Oh but Jinx, we're your "nerds" are we not? Some may even consider us a circle of so-called "nerds."
Of course I, Dio, am not one.
>>
>>3874445
She actually slept with me
>Parsee yells from across the room.
>>3874115
Besides her constantly saying that she's a super hero but lacks any quality. No, there is nothing special about her.
>>
>>3874588
Panty hand job anon from earlier, sorry a friend randomly showed up, im really really sorry to duck out right at the start
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467599107581.jpg (65 KB, 600x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467599107581.jpg
65 KB, 600x960
>>
File: image.jpg (262 KB, 894x1696) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262 KB, 894x1696
>>3874675
Do you think I'm interested in arguing such a pointless thing?
>>
>>3874653
>the hammerhead of the Garchomp cocked to one side in response to the Braixen's comments. She was right, after all. Usually he was incredibly abrasive and loud. After a few moments of quiet, the land shark began to speak in his low, growling tone. No words, completely understandable to human ears but in the language of Pokemon, what he had to say was universal. He spoke of how he was recently acquired by a lovely pink-haired girl, an incredibly amicable person who was kind to him, and how new that was to the beast. He spoke of how he found the Braixen rather adorable and how he was more prone to picking her up and hugging her rather than ravishing her as he was wont to do with other females.
>>
File: _vm2.jpg (1021 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
_vm2.jpg
1021 KB, 1600x1024
>>3874621
(You're the new anon, right? A demon maid that Houtengeki draws a lot of, and you're more than welcome to join in. Was there any act particular you wanted? If any of the other characters I play strikes your fancy more I'd also be willing to run those.)

>>3874682
(Well I'm glad to hear I didn't scare you off or anything. Don't worry about it anon, we can go back to it any time you like.)
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.56.41).jpg (253 KB, 626x771) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-25+at+02.56.41).jpg
253 KB, 626x771
>>3874470
Sure, I don't mind. Work hard though!
>She leans into the petting hand, nuzzling against his chest.

>>3874502
(I'm no quitter! Hehe~!)

>>3874623
(That'll be the game until Blizzard makes several changes to cards, but we know how often they do that. Not tournament formats though, just ladder)
>She held him tightly as he deposited the life giving liquid deep within her womb and flowing out through the smaller hole, pouring on the bed when there was nowhere left to go. She kissed up and down his chest, mind cluttered with the sensation of being given such a gift into her body. When he fell over, she did her best to comfort him by bringing his head against her small chest and rubbing the back of his head.
Ahh...so good...
>>
>>3874588
Which do you prefer at the moment? I'll either let you ride me at your pace or let me fuck you with the cock you crave.
>As he felt her horn, he look down at her legs and saw the wetspot.
You've been a good girl and have been working without panties, right?
Speaking of panties...
Could you bring the used pair over there and fetch me a clean one after we're done? I enjoy being a pervert, especially when it comes to you.
>>
File: tumblr_nv7ya6U7EH1uybqlco1_500.png (169 KB, 500x657) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv7ya6U7EH1uybqlco1_500.png
169 KB, 500x657
>>3874572
>She let him do what he wanted with her body freely in hopes of being given what she originally wanted. Her pale cheeks slowly turned a light shade of pink while she felt his hands explore her body. As his fingers sunk into her soft breast, her body shivered as a small gasp slipped past her lips.
>>
>>3874822
(Yes I'm new, and shit, gotta go, maybe another day!)
>>
>>3874653
>he whimpers as she forcefully tugs him on top of her, placing his hands on either side of her head as they lay there, all the while, daring not to break the precious kiss with Braixen. as the kiss began to heat up, he could feel himself getting warmer too, a strange feeling he was not accustomed to. he moans into her mouth, trying to express his love through closed lips.
mmh hm mh...!
>>
>>3874822
Other anon here. I played with your Jinx before and I need to play with you more. Do you have time?
>>
>>3874865
bring the used pair over there to the laundry room*
>>
File: 57236636_p0_master1200.jpg (183 KB, 410x600) Image search: [Google]
57236636_p0_master1200.jpg
183 KB, 410x600
>>3874074
Aww does it hurt? Is the wittle maid in pain?

>She says speaks like a mother talking to her child, except she was clearly being sarcastic.

Too bad. Now you know how i feel. Every time i see Senpai and know he doesn't love me.

>She digs her knife deeper, twisting it around the wound, milking even more cries from the helpless maid.

Gosh your bleeding alot, let me help you with that!

>She pulls out a bottle, you can barely make out the label but you are sure it says "Rubbing alcohol". With a sinister grin Yandere-chan opens the bottle and slowly begins to drip the liquid on to your face, holding you in place by the hair.

Boy this is fun! Aren't you having fun Lily?

>>3874251
(Ok! see you around Senpai!)
>>
>>3874850
(Finally I played with the cute girl. I'm sure other time I will have more lewd games with her~. See you other time~)
>>
File: 1442518458786.png (321 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1442518458786.png
321 KB, 600x800
>>3874782
You seem like a dogged man who won't shut up about her sleeping with you.
>>
>>3874881
Well, have a good night anyway anon. Catch you around.

>>3874894
Oh, I'm happy you'd come back. I've never played cross-ava before but if you know what you want I'm game to try!)
>>
>>3874949
(Ahaha~ Glad to help!)
>>
LURKERS REVEAL YOURSELVES.
>>
>>3874822
Oh then I am totally up for the maid to give her master a nice simple stroke with her wet panties if you arnt overwhelmed
>>
>>3874989
yo. I might hop on as an ava if there's people interested
>>
>>3874445
But im talking to you in public right now and i've never snuck into your room.

>>3874560
Spotted: A slut.

>>3874951
Don't mind him Parsee. I find it best to just feed his ego every now and then.
>>
File: image.png (449 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
449 KB, 600x750
>>3874951
That's only because she won't admit it, of course. Getting her to understand her own desires is just part of the conditioning.
>>
File: image.jpg (388 KB, 540x748) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388 KB, 540x748
>>3875011
How am I to know that? Spiders are supposed to be sneaky, aren't they? And what with that camera phone you're always carrying around, I wouldn't be surprised if you use your abilities to spy on the unaware.
It seems like something you would do.
>>
>>3874866
>His hand didn't stop working on her body. His lips kept kissing her neck before moving more onto her body, slowly going downwards to her chest area. Kissing the exposed skin of her breast as he kept massaging them.
Mm...how it feels?
>>
>>3874989
Still too nervous to post but I get off on voyeurism too so it's no issue
>>
>>3874989
>>
File: Ilikewhitehair.jpg (637 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ilikewhitehair.jpg
637 KB, 1600x1024
>>3874989
To tired to write ava's
>>
>>3875047
What does slime pussy feel like?
>>
>>3874989
Eh. What's up? Been thinking of taking up an avatar, but I don't know who I should play. If it helps concoct up a suggestion, I'm mostly into cute, sweet stuff. I wouldn't mind venturing away from the norm a little, though
>>
>>3874960
Thank for that but I think there is no need to cross ava. I would like to play with the cute maid for sure~. Would you writing an starter?
>>
File: wall paper editor.png (1 MB, 1596x1016) Image search: [Google]
wall paper editor.png
1 MB, 1596x1016
>>3874989
And presto!
Also, is that Amy who was into Amy abuse here tonight?
>>
File: 39553494_p0.jpg (73 KB, 400x520) Image search: [Google]
39553494_p0.jpg
73 KB, 400x520
>>3874813
>She listened intently to the Garchomp's growls, being the first time she'd ever truly gotten to know the land shark in person. Blushing as he went on about his infatuation with her, and doubly so when talking about his usual reaction around females.
R-ravish huh?...I-I guess I should be th-thankful...eheh..

>>3874891
>She wanted to see just how far he was willing to go, one step at a time. With anon now settled on top of her, she slipped in her tongue, slithering it's way inside of his mouth to play around.
>>
>>3875071
(You ever stuck your dick in a bowl of Jello, Anon? It's like that but better.)
>>
File: Kirlia33.jpg (293 KB, 699x671) Image search: [Google]
Kirlia33.jpg
293 KB, 699x671
>>3874989
no go away
>>
>>3874989
>>
>>3874850
(Yep, that's the way things go. Wish they'd consider against letting their game completely stagnate for 6 months at a time.)

>He laid on top of the girl, enjoying the warm feeling of her silky, golden hair pressed against his chest. He pulled himself off her, settling next to her on the bed, and reached out to grab her, wrapping his arms around her slender body and pulling her in close. The soft skin and fragrant scent that filled his senses were extremely calming, and he thought to himself he'd be happy to lay like this for a long time. In the back of his mind, though, he wondered how long the love potion's effect would last, and whether or not he'd be staring down a dragon's mouth again when it wore off. He decided to throw caution to the wind that he'd survive again and enjoy the moment.
Did you enjoy that, Cagliostro-chan? I hope I was able to satisfy a cute girl like you.
>>
File: Ruka (62).jpg (143 KB, 1280x1814) Image search: [Google]
Ruka (62).jpg
143 KB, 1280x1814
>>3874989
(Only lurking a little longer before bed)
>>
>>3875105
(Sounds amazing. I wish you slimes could speak.)
>>
>>3875105
How much better?
>>
File: 56622972_p2_master1200.jpg (545 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
56622972_p2_master1200.jpg
545 KB, 1200x900
>>3875098
>the beast continued, saying that he did what he did because that's how he was raised by his former trainer. Take what you want because you're strong enough to take it, that was the philosphy he lived by. Even when he was abandoned by him when the "University" banned his species, he still lived by that creed. However, he wasn't entirely ravenous. Cute things, adorable, endearing things, he preferred to hug and lavish with affection and he did not know why. With a smile on his face, he growled a "like you!" at the Braixen and stroked her head for good measure.
>>
>>3875073
Narumeia from Granblue Fantasy if you want to be an adorable big sister.
>>
File: tumblr_nuuiqfdLnu1szxxl5o3_500.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuuiqfdLnu1szxxl5o3_500.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>3875042
>As her face gained some color, her lips stayed slightly parted while she took in small breaths as he indulged in her body. Her face remained the same as it had been besides the reddened cheeks and she gazed down at him with her blue eyes while he played with her large, pillowy breasts. She brushed his cheek with the back of her gloved hand and watched him play wither her body.
Strange.
>>
File: 32956_p0.jpg (55 KB, 430x522) Image search: [Google]
32956_p0.jpg
55 KB, 430x522
>>3874989
>

>>3875105
>>3875071
(All I know is what slime dick feels like~)
>>
File: 4WE657RTYI.jpg (1021 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
4WE657RTYI.jpg
1021 KB, 850x1202
>>3875161
(She'd have to be taught how to read before she even attempted speech. Although... it is theoretically possible.)

>>3875166
(Instead of just sticking your dick in jelly, goo girls can freely manipulate their insides to pleasure you in a multitude of ways. Also, they feel pleasure too. Unless the Jello you're fucking is magic, it won't moan.)

>>3875208
(I knew you'd be here~ Maybe you should actually try slime pussy some time, you may even enjoy it as much as you enjoy slime dick...)
>>
>>3875105
(But the jello also makes cute faces!)

>>3875145
(It's Blizzard, they only care about the $$$)

It was...amazing! You're so good...you should stay here with me tonight though.
>She was dripping with a small outburst of sweat as she lie upon him. Cagliostro wanted to be closer, as close as close could be. She nuzzled her head against his chest repeatedly. The room smelled of sex, the bed was stained with their conjoined liquids, she was completely out of energy, but most importantly she was happy. The potion's effect didn't seem to wear off any time soon. Cagliostro always affirmed that she made the strongest elixirs after all. Her eyes shut, tired but not wanting to leave him to go to sleep.
Aaahhh....
>>
>>3875208
>>3875228
Miku x Nui is my new favorite thread couple
>>
>>3874383
I understand.

Ill play with you if your still here.
>>
>>3875239
Who was the old favorite, anon?
>>
>>3875201
Narumeia, huh... Looked her up, and there's barely any info on her personality.
>>
>>3875228
Don't mind if it is mute.
All that matters is if it can make a man cum.
>>
>>3875229
(That too! This jelly has a face! And a mouth that you can use for lewd things!)

>>3875239
(Forgive me, I think I missed the seminar on how raping somebody multiple times means the pair of you are an item.)
>>
>>3875228
Wow, that does sound exciting! Would you be willing to give me a first hand demonstration?
>>
File: caf9011b9b7d4afbbc890733d1b7d4da.jpg (965 KB, 1200x1694) Image search: [Google]
caf9011b9b7d4afbbc890733d1b7d4da.jpg
965 KB, 1200x1694
>>3875300
(If you ever want I have an idea for a slime experiment!)
>>
>>3875013
Oh, so then you like trying forcing things down people's throat? Maybe I should force something down your dino throat.
>>3875011
But am jealous!
>>
>>3874865

"Haah,"
>She almost managed a giggle but just kept panting as her master accused her of going bare through the manor. She placed both hands on the hem of her skirt and pulled it up, showing the slim black set of panties she was wearing and how their soft front was soaked through. Almost as if on cue, spurred by her master's rubbing, another slick strand of her lubricant spilled to the floor. She looked at him, head tilted back and eyes distorted with lust.
"It... it's just my horns... and you."
"I think I might get carried away soon, master~"

>>3874993

"Hooo, I knew you'd ask for something like that,"
>She said, bending towards him and not subtly untying her panties, ruffled skirt bobbing along with her hands as she stared him down. With a slight tug, making sure to shake her cleavage right in front of him, she stripped her underwear away and held it up for him to see.
"Go on, get it out."

>>3875076

>As a peaceful, golden evening was seeping into the windows you heard the sound of your study door opening. In a gentle whoosh of fabric, accompanied by the click of the closing door, your maid appeared in the room. In her hands, she carried a strongly sweet smelling pot of tea and a cup for it.
"Good evening, master. I've brought your usual refreshment."

>>3874932
"Aaah! Ah!"
>She could only keep screaming in reply as the knife dug deeper under her skin. Her panicked, animal cries for help were interrupted only by frantic gasping for ear in the instants where the pain wasn't overwhelming, when she could grit her teeth and struggle for some small piece of her mind back. Whatever was left of that came shattering down as she felt liquid fire poured over her face. Her body convulsed, her screams hit such a shrill pitch that after a few seconds all she could do was choke and wave her lips in a pale imitation of complaint. Even the gentle rocking of the chair, as she writhed and suffered, was audible over her deadened voice.
>>
>>3875300
If not Miku then who Nui?
>>
File: 13572_p0.jpg (72 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
13572_p0.jpg
72 KB, 640x480
>>3875239
(I'm going to feign innocence on this one.)

>>3875228
(Am I that predictable, I wonder. Are you implying you want the Miku dikku or did you have something else in mind~?)
>>
>>3875338
>(Not denying it for me)
(Hpph!~)
>>
>>3875330
>As her master undoes his fly and tugs down his pants his face leans in to smell her panties, making sure it smelt of the arousal he preferred on his maid
"So demanding, would it kill you to be just a bit more loving about it or do I need a new maid?~"
>>
>>3875203
Good..at least you are feeling something..
>He said with smile and nuzzles the brushing palm against his cheek before he plants a kiss on her breast, the proceeds to remove the babydoll like clothes, exposing her mound for him. He leans and wraps his lips around her nipple before gently suck and flick the nub with his tongue while looking up at her. One of his hand was placed on her stomach and travels slowly downwards.
>>
>>3875178
L-like me? Hehehehey, Stop trying to flatter me like that, I see what you're trying to do!
>The Braixen's blush only deepened at all of his words, the way he admired her, the way he described her, especially in ways she'd never even though about herself. Although there was one other thing that he talked about that she felt she needed to touch upon.
Hmmrrr...If you really love me like that, then you better forget about everything your first trainer taught you, cause he sounds like a real dummy!
>>
File: image.jpg (641 KB, 710x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
641 KB, 710x866
>>3875315
Does it bother you that the spider enjoys my presence more than yours? So much so that you've decided to threaten me? Adorable. Perhaps I'll make a spot for you in my bed one of these nights. I'm sure you'd appreciate looking her in the eye while servicing me.
>>
>>3875098
>as he felt her warm tongue slip past his lips, repeating the events of the night they confessed to each other, he could feel himself getting a bit lightheaded. through his hazy state of mind, however, he still wished to share his love with his beloved. he opened his mouth and met her tongue with his, lovingly licking at it whilst still passionately kissing her. as the warm unusual feeling within him grew, he held his legs tightly together, trying to suppress it as he enjoyed Braixen's kiss.
>>
>>3875294
If you download the game, you can view part of the first fate episode of all characters which give you a good indication of how they act.
All of her lines are on this site too but they're in Japanese http://gbf-wiki.com/index.php?%A5%CA%A5%EB%A5%E1%A5%A2%20%28SSR%29
>>
File: slime_by_coffeechicken-d6j4rm5.png (525 KB, 621x1287) Image search: [Google]
slime_by_coffeechicken-d6j4rm5.png
525 KB, 621x1287
>>3875295
(I'd accuse you of only caring about my body and not my mind, but... I'll be honest, there's not a whole lot of mind to begin with. And yes, she's more than capable of sucking the fluid out of people, male or female.)

>>3875310
(In a little bit, I'm just finishing watching something. After that though, I think I can bring the slime girl out.)

>>3875313
(I'd like to see what it is! In just a minute though, gotta wrap something up on my end first.)

>>3875337
(Yes.)

>>3875338
(I'd take Miku's futacock, or I'd give you another helping of slimecock. Honestly I'm pretty easygoing here. I'm just refraining from hopping right into roleplaying until I finishing watching a thing.)
>>
>>3875229
(Yeah, but, it's weird because they could make more money if they churned out more cards. I mean, it'd be bad because of how much of a pain in the ass it is to get cards, especially for new players, but the brute force money making method would be to add content. Instead we're gonna get, what, one expansion and one adventure this year, at the rate they're going?)

If you'll have me... I'm way too comfy to leave you now, so, I'll gladly take you up on your offer.
>Saying that, he leaned up, pulling the messy covers of the bed down and over their sweaty bodies, the bed feeling a bit cooler underneath on the unused sheets. He cozied up to the petite girl again, intertwining his legs with hers and drawing her close to him with his arms. His eyelids heavy, he planted a kiss on her forehead as he drifted off to sleep.
>>
File: 5.gif (883 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
883 KB, 240x240
>>3875040
He's got a gun!!!
>>
File: ftl1463755860610.jpg (147 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
ftl1463755860610.jpg
147 KB, 707x1000
>>3875356
(Should I have? I wonder~ Heheh.)

>>3875419
(I can wait! I'd say it's a multiple choice question but there's only one choice I'm giving you here.)
>>
File: 48435402_p0.png (370 KB, 898x1106) Image search: [Google]
48435402_p0.png
370 KB, 898x1106
>>3875381
>Garchomp didn't take offense at all to her comment. He growled to follow up on her comment, he made mention of how fat and unshaven he was, his love for wearing trenchcoats and fedoras, and his obsession with his Gardevoir. The land shark ended his little tirade about how he hoped his new trainer would show him what... an actual Pokemon/Trainer relationship is supposed to be. All he really know was how to hurt things. A finclaw reached over to stroke the Braixen again, this time to assure himself that he wasn't going to hurt this one.
>>
>>3875330
>A young man was working on his desk, hearing and turning around just to see his maid walking past through the door, bringing his tea. How thoughtful of her.
Thanks you for that, sweetie. Please put the cup on the desk and fill it. I will drink it in a bit.
>He said before going back to work on his project, rubbing his head with a hand showing signs of how annoying the work was for him at first.
>>
>>3875399
Oh... Are they not available anywhere else for viewing? Maybe YouTube or something? May not play the game much, if at all, in the case that I end up downloading it. Anyway... I'll see for myself. Thank you for the information, anon.
>>
File: 1441946340191.jpg (28 KB, 240x350) Image search: [Google]
1441946340191.jpg
28 KB, 240x350
>>3875384
I never said it annoys me how she enjoys your presence. I would say I find it annoying how you constantly have to continue talking about it like it's some kind of achievement when it isn't.
>>
File: tumblr_nunmgtvfrC1ue4p0ao1_500.png (160 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nunmgtvfrC1ue4p0ao1_500.png
160 KB, 500x281
>>3875376
(Sorry, I've got to run.)
>>
>>3875419
Thank you, and a wait's no issue! I'll check back here in 5-10 minutes
>>
File: image.png (269 KB, 636x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269 KB, 636x1200
>>3875508
Not an achievement?
You're calling your dear friend a slut? How surprising. We're in agreement, then. How about we break her together, hm? Would that be entertaining?
>>
>>3875465
(Lemme guess, the answer is fuck?)

>>3875516
(Sounds good to me~)
>>
>>3875330
Oh boy...
Wearing such lewd panties gets me going you know, so you're off the hook for now~
>Knowing how much this made his feel good, he kept his hand on her horn. Meanwhile, he let his other hand flutter over to her crotch as it tugged on the string on her underwear. The young master pulled it back and freed it as it made a snap against her thick thigh.
Looks like your my real dessert tonight. I don't know which part to savor because I love all of a horny dog like you.
>>
File: CmfMmYsUMAAwFRW.jpg (116 KB, 576x917) Image search: [Google]
CmfMmYsUMAAwFRW.jpg
116 KB, 576x917
>BLM Sheboons hijacked a fagpride parade in Toronto

DMG please do something about your broken ass country.
>>
File: Succubus (YOOOOOO).jpg (50 KB, 307x386) Image search: [Google]
Succubus (YOOOOOO).jpg
50 KB, 307x386
>>3874989
EYO SON.
>>
>>3875534
>>3875419
I'd let you rape and violate me as you please but I must sleep.
>>
File: 52780882_p0.png (334 KB, 760x680) Image search: [Google]
52780882_p0.png
334 KB, 760x680
>>3875389
>That wasn't going to do at all, his legs being clamped together like that. Although on the bright side, it showed that he was at least aware of what was going on. As Braixen continued to keep the kiss locked moaning and playing around with her tongue, her bushy tail swept in between her legs, brushing itself against the anon's legs, trying to illicit a reaction out of him.

>>3875467
>She shook her head at each detail the Garchomp shared about his former trainer, he sounded like a real piece of work alright. Leaning her head to receive the stroke his claws, feeling much more comforted then before.
Hmm, and what about your new trainer then? I wanna hear about them!
>>
>>3875509
Oh no problem. I hope it wasn't boring or anything. See you other time I guess.)
>>
>>3875557
What the fuck does this sort of thing even prove?
This is literally saying "black people are more important than gay people."
Not just "black people matter," but "black people are superior to this."
Fuck our world man
>>
File: 57721188_p0.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
57721188_p0.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>3875534
(Bingo.)
>>
>>3875178
That pic YEEES
>>
>>3875375
>She canted her hand, gently dabbing her indecently soaked panties against her master's nose.
"Oh, but it's so fun to be the teasing one for things like this. Very well, Master."
>She knelt before him, spreading her legs on the ground and raising herself up before his cock. With its size, she wondered if there was enough panty to properly envelop it, and licked her lips in the face of such a dilemma. She unfolded her panties in front of it, spreading them with her fingertips and touching his pulsing head to their insides so he could feel her warmth.
"With your permission, master,"
>She said, voice timid and light now.
"This maid will relieve you of the day's stress."
>She looked up at him with soft eyes, lips slightly ajar in concern for his answer, and waited.

>>3875468
>She set the cup upon his desk and began to pour for him, watching over his shoulder as she automatically filled it the proper amount and presented it with a slow, measured slide.
"My, my, Master. It just came to me, haven't you been at this desk all day? You look quite worn down, I'm afraid."

>>3875535
>Her panties came away with obvious, glimmering strands of her juices lingering after them. She shuddered and gasped for a few seconds as she pulled herself away from him and his hornfondling for a second to speak.
"A dog eh?"
>She cooed at his choice of words, and slowly turned around, waving her ass up at him as it swayed. She crossed her arms in front of her, lowering her chest to the floor and raising her juicy hindquarters up for inspection.
"I know just the way for you to take me tonight, then."
>>
>>3875532
I rather not share with another reptile love. The last one didn't turn out so well.
>>
>>3875598
>a light shined in the Garchomp's golden eyes as he described the shapely pink haired girl that tricked him into a PokeBall. It was a unique, powerful type of PokeBall that he could not break out of, no matter how hard he tried. He described how though he's only spent one night with her, she's already treated him better than his former master. He had a bed! And on that tangent, the Garchomp waved his finclaws around as he excitedly described what it was like to sleep in a bed, something that most Pokemon took for granted, but something that was new and exciting for him.

>>3875630
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2t4MBhGAg8
>>
>>3875582
(There will be another time for rape, Anon. Rest well and dream of sticky titufcks~)

>>3875626
(I like where this is going! I'll deploy Rocket in a few moments.)
>>
>>3875633
"Having you relieve my day's stress is the only thing that keeps me going, please begin"
>He leans against a wall and looks down as his adorable and erotic maid as her blank panties almost fail to cover his cock... as much as he loves being jerked off into her undergarments he would not even think of ordering her to wear anything that covers even a single centimeter more of her delicious bottom half
>>
File: fa4fb49ece5ad1c59e6e21aab71ba533.jpg (309 KB, 1110x1553) Image search: [Google]
fa4fb49ece5ad1c59e6e21aab71ba533.jpg
309 KB, 1110x1553
>>3875419
(That's alright, we can put it off for another time!)

>>3875465
(Ahaha you devil!)

>>3875450
(Yeah, then the old gets rotated out. It's all very weird. People were very angry with the wait between TGT and WotOG)

>She drifts off into sleep as he speaks, resting on top of him closely until the morning comes
>>
File: Succubus (male) (19).jpg (52 KB, 387x324) Image search: [Google]
Succubus (male) (19).jpg
52 KB, 387x324
>>3875624
I dunno, I just don't fucking know man.
BLM is just getting more and more absurd, from putting a white guy pretending to be black (who conned them) in charge of funding things to showing up at vigils for mass shootings to complain about white people.

They're like the new Westboro Baptist church and everyone is giving in to them.
>>
>>3875633
>He glances up to her before letting our a sigh and nodded. His hand grabbing the arm of the cup before looking at her.
Yeah I did. All day...important stuff I can't stop working just yet..giving me a headache and some stress..
>He says before looking at the cup then up to her.
Sugar please?
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 600x735) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 600x735
>>3875663
Another reptile, eh? I'm curious as to what happened to the first. Don't get too ahead of yourself, I'm only part reptile. If you wait too long, you may lose the chance to share. In time, she will be completely mine, after all.
>>
>>3875534
Hello slime-chan, would you be willing to give me that demonstration or are you still busy?
>>
>>3875731
(So how long is that potion gonna last? Am I gonna die this time when it does? This one's a bit less my fault this time, so)
>>
>>3875330
(So i was thinking about snuffing the maid, but then i thought we could do a continuity thing where i constantly torture your mind and body. Of course we could always do an alternate ending where i kill you.)
What was that? your not answering my question. Such a terrible maid, nevermind....
>Yandere-chan stops pouring, partly because she didn't want to waste the whole bottle but also partly because she was bored. She caps the bottle and places it on a table behind the chair. She places her hands on your shoulders, her head leaning in close to your ears.
Don't tell me your breaking already? I'm still not done with you.
>She giggles, giving your shoulders a tight squeeze before letting go a taking something off the table. You can't see it but you do hear an electrifying humming noise. She speaks in the same low, almost inhuman tone from earlier.

I have so many things planned for you. Lily.
>>
>>3875731
(Hey, I'm up for it if you are. I just need a minute or two before I enter proper. Up to you, Cagy!)

>>3875769
(I'll be free in just a few minutes, need to type out my intro post.)
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.