[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RWBYgt Trash General #97 Faunus Abs Edition Previous thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: 1467057159579.png (248 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1467057159579.png
248 KB, 1280x800
RWBYgt Trash General #97 Faunus Abs Edition

Previous thread: >>3818855

Archive: http://cuckchan.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/ATJbuuUm (embed)
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p (embed)
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ (embed)
AnonDarcQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJp (embed)
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote

Current Ocho-CYOAs (8ch DOT net/rwby/)
Jasperquest: res/18947.html
Aeroquest: res/17216.html
Wendellquest: res/17090.html
RASSquest: res/16033.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy!
>2. Read the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW (embed)
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>4. Don't believe their lies
>>
FIRST FOR PUZZLES AND TRAPS
>>
>>3841134
>(embed)
>>
File: dorothy intensifies.gif (506 KB, 273x335) Image search: [Google]
dorothy intensifies.gif
506 KB, 273x335
Morning kids, Lewis here. Anyone up for fun time adventures? I'll try not to screw people over this time.
>>
>>3841551
I sure am...
Maybe
>>
>>3841551
What kind of fun?
>>
File: Jill.gif (24 KB, 145x186) Image search: [Google]
Jill.gif
24 KB, 145x186
>>3841575
I sense hesitance.

>>3841586
Whatever people are comfortable with. It's important to get consent, I don't want to go to prison.

[] CQ
[] NQ
[] KQ
[] BQ
[] Something else?
>>
>>3841620
Run TQ.
>>
>>3841620
>[] CQ
My hesitance stems from being more interested in one of your quests than the others
>Four quests
>Something else?
Your eyes are bigger than your stomach
>>
>>3841620
Run RQ.
>>
File: 1449290523724.png (941 KB, 497x3016) Image search: [Google]
1449290523724.png
941 KB, 497x3016
>>3841620
CarolQuest pls
The first day is done, it's time to make shit happen
>>3841644
That sure would be a... unique experience
>>
Goodnight everybody
>>
File: 1466897182903.png (19 KB, 359x390) Image search: [Google]
1466897182903.png
19 KB, 359x390
>>3841644
I wouldn't even know where to begin.

>>3841648
>Your eyes are bigger than your stomach
And now I have to remember how that goes in the original language.

>>3841660
B-bakana!

>>3841665
>The first day is done, it's time to make shit happen
Yep. Although my original plan of having a drifting race is curtailed since I carelessly kind of did that in BQ. Could still happen, I suppose.

>>3841668
Bon nuit.
>>
>>3841681
Begin wherever and just make shit up as you go.

I've been doing it since my other laptop died when I spilled soda on it.
>>
File: 1467097254053.jpg (773 KB, 1280x1898) Image search: [Google]
1467097254053.jpg
773 KB, 1280x1898
>>3841774
It's good to know I'm not the only one who does that.

Also, prepping CQ unless anyone wants to give a last-minute vote/revote.
>>
Sorry for the delay, hope everyone isn't asleep.
Posting in sec.
>>
>>3842228
I've still got more than a few hours in me yet, time zones and all that
>>
File: mansion night.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mansion night.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
CarrollQuest: Waking Dream

Candlelight flickers in the shadow-bathed hallways of the Wunderland Estate.

Most of the servants had been dismissed at this hour; your mother had almost certainly retired to bed, and your father’s personal butler would remain awaiting in the main atrium until his return, in the early hours of morning…poor guy.

You quietly ease open the side-window entering into the secondary dining hall, a safe enough distance from the main entrance that it no one should hear your illicit re-entry…and squeeze through as best you can.

Not the most dignified of efforts, but you’ve not many options at this time of night. Jumping up to your balcony would surely make too much noise, and besides…there’s something you need from downstairs before the night ends…

You push yourself through the tight window, reflecting, slightly irritated, that your figure makes it a little too easy to get yourself through. Carmine would have something to say about it, probably.

She’d been…odd. After the ritual, you’d headed back your separate ways. She couldn’t have taken that ‘marriage’ nonsense seriously, could she?

As you dwell on the events of the evening, you finally free yourself, and sprawl gracelessly out onto the dining room floor. At least no one is around to see or hear it.

You need to make it upstairs…but first, you make for the secondary trophy room.

The room is an apt representation of poor taste. You’d asked your father if it had been entirely necessary to have Grimm heads preserved in order to stick them to the wall. You’d received quite a spanking for it…

But that isn’t what you’re here for.

There, in the corner of room, is the old Wunderland weapons cabinet.
>>
>>3842248
You approach the ancient Forever Fall eucalyptus cabinet. From the caked-on dust, it seems clear enough that it hadn’t been touched since the move to Mistral. You take the corresponding iron key, which Bianca had passed to you earlier that day, unlock the latch, and open it…

It seems that most of the weapons are from an age long forgotten.

The knife had been cleaned to the best of the user’s ability, but it seemed some stains cannot be so easily removed. Although its sheen remained unsmirched, there was still a faint tinge that seemed coated upon it.

The Wunderland family and their associated peers had never deemed the open carrying of arms a suitable or tasteful practise. Nonetheless, in the treacherous wilds of Menagerie, it had been deemed quite necessary. Hidden, inconspicuous weapons therefore became a commonplace means of self-defence, and these particular items were no different…although their functionality made them less inconspicuous. Your father’s wicked cane flashes briefly in your mind…not something to dwell on.

Then there were the ancient handguns. The designs had proven very efficient at the time, but to say they had aged would be a little too generous. At least they had been kept in good condition…

You try to remember their specific functions…although use of knives and small arms had been commonly passed on in the family, each one had very different functionality…you’d practised with certain weapons before, but those had been your parents’ personal arms…you won’t be able to get hold of them so easily. You reach out and take…

[] The Bowie knife
[] The kukri
[] The rondel dagger

[] The elegant revolver
[] The unconventional pistol
[] The faded flintlock

(You may take two; different or both the same type)
>>
>>3842264
>[] The rondel dagger
>[] The elegant revolver
Assuming we're arming ourselves for Beacon, then we gotta go with the fancy, elegant stuff.

Ali's not just going to Beacon for fighting, she's here to rep the family. Gotta look good
>>
>>3842283
Seconding
After all, it's gonna be hard enough attracting some wealthy heir with the accidental harem Alison will be dragging around
>>
Hmm, only two votes for Alison's weapons? Welp, I hope anyone following CQ who isn't around at the moment is alright with it. Rondel and Revolver it is. RR.
Give me a sec.
>>
>>3842332
Actually, does "both the same type" mean we could choose dual revolvers, or would it be a revolver and a different kind of pistol.
If it's the former I'd like to change >>3842296 to dual revolvers. Just as elegant and Ali doesn't have to get up close and personal.

...aaaand also there'd be ever less votes for whatever weapon wins, but c'est la vie
>>
File: SAR00481.jpg (190 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
SAR00481.jpg
190 KB, 900x600
>>3842264
…the rondel dagger. Its cruel tip briefly glimmers in the shifting moonlight…

You sheath it before looking too closely. You feel like even looking at it could pierce your vision…

Putting it to one side, you then reach for the elegant revolver. The beautiful silver sheen is quite capturing, as are the intricate curves markings…ending in the Wunderland family crest, printed on either side of the grip.

You briefly consider checking their capabilities...but there's simply no way to do so without using them outright. Which isn't an option, not unless you want the entire household to notice.

You swiftly take the items and stow them about your person. Fortunately, they each come with their own unique straps and holsters, allowing you to strap them quite hidden beneath your dress…

Then, quietly closing the cabinet an re-locking it, you head back upstairs to make your remaining arrangements…

End of Waking Dream…
>>
>>3842350
>c'est la vie
OntarioAnon?
>>
>>3842371
Nah m8
That's a common phrase even among english speakers
>>
>>3842350
Whoops, sorry. I didn't think anyone would revote just then.

The choice wasn't two of the same weapon, just type. So you're alright with the dagger?
>>
>>3842387
Is it? Only known three people that have ever used it, and they're all Canadians.
>>
>>3842395
It's alright
>>
>>3842370
CarrollQuest: Day 2, Part 1
Twas brillig.

Or twas it?

Whether it twas or twasn’t, nonetheless the faint light of dawn trickled down from the glistening horizon, bathing Beacon Academy in its glorious splendour.

And all through the group dormitory, students turned and shifted irritably, with murmurs of ‘five more minutes…’ echoing about the room.

And in the four-poster bed of Alison Wunderland…

You can’t breathe!

“NNGGG!!?”

Something heavy is covering your face! Is someone trying to kill you?!

Your eyes flash open to see…

Stripes? Mauve on violet, actually.

Whatever is pressing down on your face and mouth it’s…warm. And soft.

Whoever’s trying to assassinate you, their methodology is pretty questionable.

You hear…purring? And distant panting. They both sound very familiar…

But there’s no time for that! You’re running out of air!

[ ] Free yourself with all your strength!
[ ] Bite down on whatever’s smothering you. It must belong to the attacker
[ ] Try to signal to Bianca, she must be nearby!
[ ] Other (write-in)
>>
>>3842420
Cool. I'll take the dual revolver thing as something to consider, anyway...
>>
>>3842427
>[ ] Bite down on whatever’s smothering you. It must belong to the attacker
This will most likely free us, and depending on what gets bitten it might be accidentally lewd.
Either way, win-win if you ask me
>>
>>3842427
>[ ] Free yourself with all your strength!
I feel like Bianca's a wild card. She might help us, she might take advantage of us while we're incapacitated and unable to produce orders

>>3842401
It is where I'm from, and we don't have a lot of french roots like your Canadians
>>
>>3842427
>[x] Bite down on whatever’s smothering you. It must belong to the attacker
>>
Resuming WQ soon in Ocho, just seen the V4 stuff, neato af.
>>
Whoops, temporary hold up. Posting now.
>>
>>3842427
There’s no time to struggle or call for help! You manage to free your jaw just enough to open your mouth…and bite down on the offending weapon of your would-be assassin!

“NYAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!”

Hmm. That’s not the texture you were quite expecting…or the sound, exactly. It definitely sounded like pain though.

In a flash, your face is liberated and you gratefully gasp the crisp morning air. Your mouth tastes weird though. What the hell was that?

Wait, this isn’t the time for that! You need to subdue your attacker!

You pull yourself upright and prepare to bear down on your assailant…

It’s…Chester?

“…Owey…”. She’s keeled over, rocking back and forth in the foetal position, seeming to be in quite some pain.

Something is definitely amiss here.

“Chester? What the hell were you doing? Are you trying to kill me?!”

Then you notice something…and finally manage to put the pieces together.

That is to say, you see Chester’s striped underwear. Violet and mauve shimapan.

Well then.

“Ah….why does it have to be the dick? Every fucking time…”, wails Chester.

“Tch…”

You turn to the source of the tsk, and realise it’s the same as the panting noise from earlier.

Oh course.

Bianca swiftly puts away her scroll as you glance at her, not quite succeeding in hiding the fact that she must have been recording the events up until this point.

“…The most gracious of good mornings to you, Milady. I trust Milady slept quite well?”

“Bianca. What the hell is going on?”

Bianca looks very sheepish. Then an idea clearly sparks in her head.

“…Ah! Milady’s duel! It was due at the crack of dawn, was it not? We must get you ready for it, post-haste!”, she proposes, desperately avoiding the subject.

You won’t be getting a straight answer out of her, it seems…wait, duel? Oh for the love of gods…

You glance back over to Chester. She’s looking back at you now, with tears in her eyes.
>>
>>3842639
“…Why…?” she faintly whimpers.

For crying out loud. Why does it always have to be like this? For once in your life you’d like to have a decent night’s sleep without something inappropriate happening first thing in the morning.

[ ] Ask Chester what that was about
[ ] Apologise to Chester
[ ] Try to extract information from Bianca
[ ] Deal with this nonsense later. As stupid as the idea of a duel was, it was your declaration, and you can’t go back on your word…
[ ] Other
>>
>>3842639
[ ] Apologize to Chester
>>
>>3842644
>[ ] Apologise to Chester
Although, in our defense, your dick should not have been in a position to be bitten
>>
>>3842644
>[ ] Deal with this nonsense later. As stupid as the idea of a duel was, it was your declaration, and you can’t go back on your word…
Man, faunus have been nothin' but trouble.
Granted Dora didn't get us into trouble, but we still got into trouble on her behalf whether she wanted it or not.
>>
Keep getting waylaid, sorry.
Posting in sec.
>>
>>3842890
Don't worry, I can only assume it takes a while to write so much.
>>
>>3842644
Despite being almost smothered, you do feel a little guilty. Biting another girl’s penis is simply not ladylike behaviour.

There’s something about that statement that doesn’t seem quite right, but you’re pretty sure it’s correct nonetheless.

You reach out and touch Chester on one shoulder.

“I’m so sorry, Chester, I had no idea it was you…are you alright?”

Chester whimpers slightly, but seems to have stopped crying.

“…I’ll be okay. I’ve had worse done to it.”

She looks up at you with a forced but somehow still optimistic grin.

“If there’s one thing I can be proud of, it’s that my dick is tougher than it looks!”

“That’s a TMI, my dear.”

“Hehe!”

Well, at least she seems okay…but why was she on top of you in the first place?

“I’m glad you’re not too badly hurt…but why were you sitting on my face?”

She seems genuinely thrown by the question.

“Er…I didn’t realise that I was. Oh…”

A look of awkward realisation comes to her face.

“Yeah…I have this bad habit. You know how some people sleep walk? Well, I kind of…sometimes I’ll get up in my sleep, and curl up on people’s faces whilst their sleeping. It’s entirely subconscious, I swear I wasn’t trying to hurt you!”

She holds up her arms in slight panic.

So that’s another thing about faunus that wasn’t a lie…good to know. It’s also kind of adorable…if extremely dangerous.

Which does broach the question…

“Bianca. I was in severe peril just now. Why didn’t you help me?”, you utter through clenched teeth.

Where the devil did she go.

…You sense a presence directly behind you…

Before you can take action, your arms are thrown up over your head and your nightgown flies off!
>>
>>3842929
“Milady was never in any real danger! And if Milady had been, this loyal servant would have dealt with the issue accordingly. And of course, it is not my place to disturb the time she spends bonding with her female peers. However, Milady must prepare for her duel. I shall make the necessary preparations!”

You look up behind you. Bianca has an array of hair brushes, tooth brushes, toothpaste, shampoo, body wash, and an assortment of other substances that you suspect have nothing to do with hygiene or cleanliness.

And of course, even through her mask, you can see her inappropriate grin. Drool seeps through the mask.

You groan. And then catch sight of Chester…

She’s licking her own legs…that’s three now.

“Hmm? What’s all that stuff for?”

Wow.

[ ] Let Bianca get you ready. You can’t be late for the duel.
[ ] You’ll get cleaned up yourself, thank you very much!
[ ] Have Bianca teach human hygiene to Chester
[ ] Other
>>
>>3842942
>[ ] Have Bianca teach human hygiene to Chester
Of course, Bianca will need someone to use as a demonstration and a practice dummy, surely milady wouldn't mind filling the role to help her new friend
>>
>>3842942
>[ ] Let Bianca get you ready. You can’t be late for the duel.
Eh, I'm sure Chester knows the basics. She knows how showers work at least
>>
>>3842942
[ ] Have Bianca teach hygiene
>>
>>3842982
This
>>
>>3842969
>>3842982
>>3842990
>>3843052
Right, tie-breaker needed. Or fusion, if no one votes.
>>
>>3843092
Well, I suppose "teaching hygiene" still involves getting Ali ready for her duel, then >>3842982 can be both. I'd hate for Ali to be late for the disaster that's awaiting her.
>>
>>3843148
Right. Give me a sec.
>>
>>3842942
This simply will not stand.

“Bianca. Please tend to dear Chester’s cleanliness as well.”

Chester seems to start at your suggestion.

“W-what?! I was just kidding, I know how to clean myself properly! I had a shower yesterday, remember?”

Then she seems to notice that she’s been licking herself.

“…Dammit…”

She seems very embarrassed.

Bianca moves to Chester’s side, and carefully lifts her up…her iron grip making sure she can’t escape.

“But of course, Milady. Would Milady care to accompany us?”

“L-look, I can take a shower for myself! I know I was doing something weird just then, I but I usually wash normally, honest! L-let’s not do anything hasty now-“

“Nonsense. You will have a bath, it will do you much good”, insists Bianca.

The colour seems to drain from Chester’s face as she turns to look up at Bianca.

“B-b-bath…?!”

Hmm. Interesting reaction.

“Goodness me, dear Chester. You wouldn’t happen to be afraid of baths, would you?”

Chester visibly panics.

“W-What? No, why would anyone be afraid of baths, that’s crazy! It’s not like bodies of water are dangerous, right! There wouldn’t be sharks or anything in them, right? That’d be nuts! Sharks can’t swim in baths, they’re too big! R-right! Baths are great, let’s go have one now!”

She squirms with all her might. Bianca doesn’t budge…actually, something did make her twitch ever so slightly just then. How peculiar…

Hmm…

[ ] Tell Bianca to let Chester go, get yourself cleaned up
[ ] Help Chester get over her obvious fear of baths
[ ] Leave Chester, let Bianca tend to you
[ ] Propose a group shower?
[ ] Other
>>
>>3843178
>[ ] Help Chester get over her obvious fear of baths
This is adorable, and quite frankly I want more of it. Group shower is tempting, but it doesn't seem to be a very... Ali choice to make.
>>
>>3843214
Seconding
>>
>>3843178
[ ] Propose a group shower?
Eh, forcing a dickgirl into a bath is already intimate as it is, can't hurt to get a proper shower in the process.

and you're right Chester, a shark couldn't possibly fit in a bath, piranhas on the other hand...
>>
>>3843178
>[ ] Help Chester get over her obvious fear of baths
>through a group bath
It's perfect. We as a friend need to SHOW her baths are okay! And we can reassure her with body contact!
>>
>>3843283
Do we have access to a bath that big, or will we all have to squeeze into a cozy little tub? I wouldn't be surprised if Bianca somehow managed to lug a big luxurious spa bath to Beacon somehow
>>
>>3843178
>Bianca doesn’t budge…actually, something did make her twitch ever so slightly just then. How peculiar…
Now I wonder if that's just Bianca being her usual lewd self, or if she's feeling conflicted about the girldick
>>
>>3843310
I sure hope we need to cuddlebathe!
>>
File: japanese_bath.jpg (49 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
japanese_bath.jpg
49 KB, 620x413
>>3843178
Chester’s behaviour does seem a little unusual. But this is a serious matter.

“Chester.” You move up to her, giving her a serious look.

“…Yes?”, responds Chester, more than a little anxious.

“We’re friends, are we not?”

“Yes! Great friends, right?!”

“We agreed to help you be more sociable, correct?”

“…Yes?”

“Well. Being afraid of bodies of water simply isn’t healthy. What if someone were to invite you to the beach?”

If the proposal of a bath had merely drained colour from Chester’s face, her entire body might as well be monochrome at this point.

“B-b-b-beach…?! The ocean…shar-”

You move up close to Chester to calm her.

“No, no, no. Not now. You need to take baby steps first. So…how about if we all took a bath together. I’ll be right there with you. And there won’t be any shar-, er, anything to worry about. How about it?”

And again…Bianca twitches slightly as you speak. Why?

Chester gives you a slightly pained grin.

“I guess?...”

You clap your hands together.

“Wonderful! Bianca, let’s hurry.”, you propose.

Bianca’s eyes flash.

“By your command, Milady.”, and she dashes off at break-neck speed to the girls’ great bathroom.

Hmm…you glance at your scroll. Despite all the tomfoolery of the morning, it’s still very early, and most of the other students seem to still be groaning and refusing to get up. A perfect chance to take advantage of the facilities.

You make your way over to the bathroom…

The glorious bathroom consists of an array of separate showers with accompanying footstools, and in the centre, a remarkably ornate and vast circular bath simmers with pleasing warmth.

Hmm…it’s not quite what you’re accustomed to at home, but it should suffice nonetheless…

Wait, no. You mustn’t think that way. You’re a huntress now…or you will be. And you need to start thinking like one instead of an aristocrat.
>>
File: washy washy.gif (1019 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
washy washy.gif
1019 KB, 500x280
>>3843455
One of the showers is already occupied. Bianca and Chester are both stark naked, save for Bianca’s mask, with Bianca carefully scrubbing Chester all over. Chester seems to be pouting slightly, but otherwise putting up with it.

Hmm…

[ ] Wash yourself, then help Chester get into the bath
[ ] Order Bianca to wash you
[ ] …Wash Bianca
[ ] …Wash Chester
[ ] All of the above
[ ] Other
>>
>>3843467
>[ ] All of the above
Full steam ahead
>>
>>3843478
This
>>
>>3843467
[ ] All of the above
>>
>>3843467
>[ ] All of the above
It's what hunters do, Ali.
At least when we're in charge.
>>
>>3843467
>[ ] All of the above
>One of the showers is already occupied
Another player takes the stage, I'm betting on jabberwock
>>
>>3843525
>tfw it's Marsha
>tfw she's not showering but preparing massive water balloons
>>
Sorry guys, hold up again. Writing whilst eating lunch is tricky.
>>
File: AFe2oEH.gif (947 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
AFe2oEH.gif
947 KB, 500x280
>>3843467
You approach Bianca from behind. She must have noticed you, she’s far too sharp for that…

Nonetheless…you feel more than a little inclined to get some payback. She’s been making your personal cleansing difficult since you were ten, and although you’re more than used to it by now, you still feel a little irritated.

You pick up a nearby sponge. Bianca continues what she was doing. She must know what you have in mind. She’s probably looking forward to it, knowing her.

You move up right behind Bianca and, carefully soaping the sponge, begin to vigorously scrub Bianca all over.

“Ah~ Milady! So sudden!~”, she cries out. As if she didn’t see it coming.

“Quiet. Bianca, you’ve been a nuisance since you arrived here. And although you’ve made yourself useful, you need some discipline.”

“Please discipline me more milady!”, she squeals, as she bends forward, rubbing herself on Chester’s back

“-Oi, what are you guys doing?! Is this how you guys usually shower?!”

“Not quite, it’s usually the reverse. Sorry to get you involved Chester, but…this is sorely overdue.”

“…you guys are all kinds of weird, you know that?”

Suddenly, Bianca stops squealing with joy.

She turns…taking Chester with her.

“Milady. There seems to be a complication.”

Chester is looking down, extremely embarrassed for some reason. And glancing down, you can see why.

Ah.

“Is that how you usually shower, Chester?”, you inquire, cheekily.

“I-it’s not my fault! You guys were being weird! I can’t control when this kind of thing happens!”

“Ohohoho! What a little fiasco you’ve gotten yourself into, Alison, darling!”

Oh, you have got to be kidding.

You turn, and sure enough, there’s Carmine, standing proudly in front of you, her vast breasts almost striking you in the face.

“Carmine. What are you doing here?”
>>
>>3843716
“I could ask the same question of you! What is something like that doing in the girl’s bathroom?”, she asks, pointing at Chester’s crotch.

Oh boy.

But hang on…if she was the one in the next shower over…why is she only showing herself now?

…there’s something off about the water around her thighs…

[ ] There’s nothing wrong with Chester using the girl’s bathroom
[ ] Carmine, were you masturbating just now?
[ ] Ignore Carmine’s intervention, continue showering and bathing
[ ] Ask Carmine to join you…might not be a great idea…
[ ] Other
>>
File: 1457197815845.png (307 KB, 1119x728) Image search: [Google]
1457197815845.png
307 KB, 1119x728
>>3843716
>She’s been making your personal cleansing difficult since you were ten
How much older than Ali is Bianca again?
>>
>>3843731
Bianca at Alison's best guess is >30. Alison is 17.
>>
>>3843726
>[ ] Carmine, were you masturbating just now?
then
>[ ] Ask Carmine to join you…might not be a great idea…

Fluster, then go for the attack!
(And maybe ask Bianca to sound-seal the room...just to be sure)
>>
>>3843768
This
>>
>>3843726
>[ ] Carmine, were you masturbating just now?
Not that I don't want some quality time with the missus, but I can't ignore that ominous warning
>>
>>3843726
[ ] There’s nothing wrong with Chester using the girl’s bathroom
It's just a feminine penis, nothing weird about that. She's be exactly as out of place in the men's room, perhaps more so
>>
>>3843726
>[ ] There’s nothing wrong with Chester using the girl’s bathroom
I'm a little wary about bad ends lately, so the "might not be a great idea…" concerns me. Granted, I must confess some curiosity about what kind of bad end these events could result in, but I must stay resolute
>>
File: 1463269752710.gif (427 KB, 281x281) Image search: [Google]
1463269752710.gif
427 KB, 281x281
>>3843759
Somebody call the fuckin' cops on this menace
>>
>>3843780
So couldn't I, but I see it as an invitation
>>
>>3843809
>He doesn't know that /ll/ is the greatest love of all
You can't arrest true love!

>>3843805
What bad ends?
>>
>>3843824
Nothing that wasn't handled, but I'm pretty sure more than a few people have dropped hints lately about how people narrowly avoided some bad ends. Bad fortune is in the air, and we're due for some comeuppance.
>>
>>3843866
I'm not sure if we can compare
"almost pressed the wrong button in a super secret, dangerous underground facility with known traps and monsters"
to
"invite your spouse to a group shower with you, a dickgirl and a known pervert lusting after you from an unhealthily young age on"
>>
File: 1399888859568.png (55 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
1399888859568.png
55 KB, 500x286
>>3843935
Pretty sure there was also the one in MariQuest we avoided, at least.
And besides, bad ends take many forms. Todd almost got a bad end for chasing some hot ass; what if accidentally(?) kickstarting an orgy in the school bathrooms gets us expelled? Ali's on thin ice already, and if that isn't against the rules it probably should be (especially depending on Vale's Age of Consent and presence of a certain deviant who is a little too old to be a student here).

We get kicked out, we fail the plot AND cause a time paradox
>>
>>3843983
Eh, Ozpin seemed pretty chill when we fondled the CD. Also, bathing together is obviously encouraged with such a large tub.
>>
Phew, sorry for the wait. I've probably spent a bit to much time on the bath stuff, I was at least going to get the duel done today. Give me sec.
>>
You peer at Carmine.

“Carmine. Were you masturbating just now?”

Carmine blinks for a moment. Then throws up her hand alongside her face.

“Ohoho! You would think that, wouldn’t you Alison! Can’t keep your mind off me for-“

“You were, weren’t you?”

“…But of course. Seeing my beloved wife in such a stimulating state…it’s more than I could possibly bear! Ohohoho!”

Huh. That’s not the response you expected. At least she’s being honest now…

Although, that does give you an idea.

“Carmine. You say you’re my husband?”

“But of course, ma petit choufleur!”

“Then why are you in the girl’s bathroom?”

This genuinely seems to throw Carmine. She turns aside, apparently deep in thought…

Finally, she reaches some kind of conclusion.

“…We shouldn’t be so judgemental! Clearly we all belong in here!”

That’s her conclusion?...Actually, that’s kind of like her.

Chester breathes a sigh of relief.

“Fantastic. Now, if you’ll excuse us…”

“But now, Alison, darling…should we not bathe together, as husband and wife?”

You’ve seen that look before. It’s very similar to the one Bianca makes.

You back away slightly. But even as Carmine reaches out towards you…

“Look! Why don’t we all wash each other! Be all sisterly, like, right!”

Chester?

“…I should think not. I would not dream of sharing my beloved with any other-“

“Miss Coeur Regina. This humble servant IMPLORES you to reconsider.”

Bianca is right in Carmine’s face. Despite the two being almost the same height, the difference in build is quite apparent. Carmine’s remarkable toned physique, whilst impressive, is not comparable to Bianca’s sheer musculature…and then there’s the scars. She seems more than a little intimidated, not least of which due to Bianca’s intense expression, which has surpassed her usual intensity.
>>
>>3843726
>>3844187
“…Er…yes…it is only polite to share amongst friends…I defer to our long-standing friendship…”

“How wonderful! Miss Coeur-Regina is as generous as she is beautiful!”

“…Yes…quite…”

The two turn to you. Ah hell.

You glance at Chester. Her face is that same sheepish grin, again.

“You asked for this.”

“…I sure did, huh?”

The water runs. Bodies writhe…

----

You fall to the shower floor, quite exhausted. If it was just Bianca, you wouldn’t have had a problem…but Carmine had to make it a competition.

You don’t think you’ve felt quite so clean and yet filthy at the same time. You’re never going to find a real husband like this…

Chester is sitting crouched in the corner, seeming to be having some trouble with something.

“Well then! Shall we bathe now?”, Carmine proposes, cheerily.

“Yes, I think that should be quite sufficient. Milady, shall we escort Miss Azalea to the bath?”

“…gonna have blue balls for weeks…”

“Chester? Are you quite alright?”, you query

She turns, forcing a grin!

“…Sure is great to have friends, huh? Maybe you could tell me how to…get something other than friends…sometime…”

“Er…perhaps. Shall we, then?”, you hold out your hand, and take Chester over to the bath.

Carmine sighs with satisfaction, as she eagerly slips into the lightly steaming water.

You and Bianca carefully hold Chester as you approach the water’s edge…

Chester turns to you…

“…Please don’t let go.”

Hmm..

[ ] Help Chester into the water, keep hold of her until she’s comfortable.
[ ] Guide her into the water, but let her go once you’re in there (tell her first)
[ ] …Push her in. She needs to get used to it the hard way.
[ ] Other
>>
>>3844197
[ ] Help Chester into the water, keep hold of her until she’s comfortable.
>>
>>3844197
>[ ] Help Chester into the water, keep hold of her until she’s comfortable.

If I know something, I know that overcoming fears is NOT done by throwing someone, quite literally in this case, into cold water.

Usually, that just makes matters worse.
>>
>>3844197
>[ ] Help Chester into the water, keep hold of her until she’s comfortable.

>“…gonna have blue balls for weeks…”
Well, friends DO help friends. Nothing wrong with giving a bro a hand. Later of course, we can't put this duel of forever
>>
>>3844253
>Well, friends DO help friends.
seconded. we don't want Chester to also get The Last Car.
>>
>>3844197
>[ ] Help Chester into the water, keep hold of her until she’s comfortable
>>
Hey did anyone save that coco smut?
Need it for research.
>>
>>3844197
You smile at Chester.

“Of course. Just tell me when you’re ready to go by yourself.”

Chester grins back, faintly.

“Yeah…let’s do this…”

Bianca moves to the side and you gently guild Chester into the water…

“NG! It’s really hot!”

“You’ll get used to it, come on now…”

And then you’re both waist deep in the water.

“How are you feeling?”

“Could be better. I don’t think there are any sharks nearby…”

“There aren’t any sharks…”

“Good…”

You begin sit down, gradually ease her down into the water, up to the neck.

You both sigh.

“This is okay…”

“See? Nothing to worry about.”

“I guess…the shark thing was pretty stupid, I guess. Sorry to be like that…”

“Well, we all can have irrational fears. But we can also overcome them.”

“Yeah…”

Then you feel a chill.

“YIIIII!”

Chester’s ears flatten against her head and her tail stands on end.

You both feel the presence of a predator…visions of razor-teeth and horrifying maws cloud your mind…

And the water darkens in front of you…

Impossible…

It emerges, in front of you…

“AAAH!!!!!” shrieks Chester, jumping up and scrambling out of the bath.

But you merely stare ahead, temporary dread gone, mere annoyance remaining.

Bianca sighs directly in front of you, apparently quite refreshed from her underwater adventure.

“A good swim does the body wonders, Milady! Milady should try too!”

You push Bianca’s head back in the water.

“BLLLBHH!!?!”

And release her.
>>
>>3844566
Her head re-emerges, flushed slightly.

“Milady’s play is always wonderful! Please feel free to punish this humble servant again!”

“No. Also, you scared Chester.”

She looks out at Chester, who has since calmed down, and waves cheerfully.

Chester sighs. Then sheepishly grins again.

“I guess you could say…I’m a bit of a scaredy cat! Eh? Amiright?”

Silence befalls the room. Chester looks down in embarrassment.

“Well, that was quite refreshing, but I had best get on. Alison, darling, I shall see you anon!”

Carmine climbs out of the water and, pausing only to blow a kiss to you, starts to wander out to the changing room.

She’s not wrong. It’s probably time to get on to that duel…but maybe there’s something to consider for that…

You’re more than a little anxious about the duel. It was a stupid thing to suggest…but you’d better do it. You just don’t want to have to deal with it alone…

[ ] Ask Carmine to accompany you to the duel, before she leaves.
[ ] Ask Chester to accompany you
[ ] Maybe you could find someone else in the dorm?
[ ] Go alone. Bianca will follow you regardless…but some things need to be done for yourself
[ ] Other
>>
>>3844578
>[ ] Ask Carmine to accompany you to the duel, before she leaves.
It's quite romantic, isn't it?
Two rivals fighting alongside against a greater evil.

then again, Chester is the only one in the room that legitimately came to Beacon, so she's probably at least somewhat good at fighting
>>
>>3844578
Well, Carmine is full of the boisterous bravado that got us into this mess, so I can't see her being much help. Plus she might have trouble understanding defending a faunus' honour.
Chester doesn't really need to be dragged into this, but an invisible person could help us cheat if we were so inclined.
Most other people we know would be a real bad idea to bring along, except for Inaba I guess
Bianca's coming anyway.

[ ] Ask Chester to accompany you
>>
>>3844578
>[ ] Ask Carmine to accompany you to the duel, before she leaves.
waifu4laifu
Also, imma sleep now
I want to stay up, but I'm just happy I got so much quest today
>>
>>3844578
>Give Chester a friendly handy-j
>>
So many disruptions, so little time. God fucking dammit.
Writing.

>>3844628
>>3844640
Well, it was more of a question of moral support. Needless to say, Alison is more than a little concerned about cheating after her talk with Ozpin.

>>3844670
Good night, sweet anon.

>>3844788
I don't think Alison is quite there yet.
I'll note it down for future Nth Dream purposes, though.
>>
>>3844788
This
>>
>>3844788
I can't really see Ali going out of her way to initiate that kind of thing. Not that it won't happen, but I doubt it will involve Ali strolling up and offering some relief.

>>3844821
>Needless to say, Alison is more than a little concerned about cheating after her talk with Ozpin.
What does Beacon have official rules about etiquette and conduct in extracurricular honour duels now?
Seriously, does it? I wouldn't put it past Ozpin. I wouldn't put anything past Ozpin.
>>
>>3844906
>What does Beacon have official rules about etiquette and conduct in extracurricular honour duels now?
As far as this CYOA is concerned, yes. Or at least what I'll be posting in a bit.
>>
Oh I think I just got it
Bianca's a shark faunus isn't she? That's why she kept reacting to Chester's fears, why she's such a natural predator. Does she have shark teeth that she covers with the mask?
>>
>>3845030
jesus christ I think you're right
>>
Sleepy here, making no promises. Would you like me to finish up this Mauve threesome?
[Ye]
[Nah]
>>
>>3845109
>[Ye]
>>
>>3845109
Ye
>>
>>3845109
>Ye
>>
IT BEGINS!!

Last time on Non-canon Chpt1-1
>Mauve offers Wendell a quickie
>She hungers for packets
>Now Gumi joins the fun

--- Non-canon Chapter 1-2 ---

After dragging her into the rest room, you can see her growing redder from the sight of her boyfriend. Her flustered attitude shows that she never experienced this before.

Gumi: "Oh my gosh, what are you gonna do to me?"

You dug your hands inside of her, feeling her body out. Letting out a grin from her moaning, surely she'll understand this feeling. Checking back on your Vacuon fuck doll, you see him laying back to the wall.

The sight of his shaft begs for more, begging to unload it's seed to your gorgeous body. You begin to strip down the fox, showing her bare glory to you, and Wendell. The scars shows that her body took some abuse before.

Licking your lips, you think of a good way to start a threesome...

What will you do?
[Dirty Talk (Write In)]
[Eat her out]
[Let Gumi lick the shaft]
[Scissoring Action]
[Put that Write In were it goes~]
>>
Damn, sorry for the delay again. Posting in a sec.
>>
>>3845332
>[Eat her out]
>>
>>3844578
Maybe Carmine would be helpful to have on hand? These days, at least, she seems like the sort of person who’d have your back. Or probably front…but either way, she might be helpful.

You call out to Carmine.

“Carmine! Could you…accompany me for a while? I have some business to attend to and I could use the moral support…”

Carmine positively swells.

“My dearest Alison, I thought you’d never ask! It would be my utmost pride!”

“…Wonderful. I’ll see you out there!”

“Mais bien venue, ma pomme de terre!”, she declares, and rushes out of the bathroom, apparently with remarkably invigorated spirits. You really need to tell her about her Southern Valetian, it’s really quite embarrassing.

---

Carmine waves energetically at you as you exit the changing room. Why does her school uniform have trousers?

“I’d better be going about now! I need to get my equipment ready for the Team Trial later.”

Chester grabs you firmly by the hand. At least she seems to have gained a bit more confidence. Probably need to do something for her self-awareness though.

“Thank you so much for your help! You too, Bianca!”

“You’re far too kind, Miss Azalea. And once again, a thousand apologies for the StickyDust™ affair.”

“…It was probably better than whatever Inaba had in store for me. And on that note…I’d better go! Thank you, wonderful new friends!”

So saying, she scrambles off, presumably towards the locker room. And with a series of inconsistent flickers…she turns invisible again.

“Ow!”, cries a nearby student almost knocked to the floor by something he can’t see.

“Sorry!” cries the invisible Chester, whose footsteps then gallop off into the distance…

You hope she’ll be okay…

“Shall we, then?”

Carmine stands tall in front of you, hands on her hips, with the smuggest grin you’ve seen her wear in the longest time.

She has a rose in her blazer lapel. What the fuck.
>>
File: Roman_Colosseum_With_Moon.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Colosseum_With_Moon.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1200
>>3845368
“…Carmine. This isn’t a date.”

“Of course it isn’t, darling. We’re already married! This is, um…un petit peu de penetracionne derriere!”

Okay, there is no way she thought that was correct.

“…Let’s just go already. Thanks Carmine. I think facing that specisist asshole will be easier than dealing with you right now.”

“One aims to please!”

“That wasn’t a compliment.”

The three of you wander back through the dormitory…and then you realise something.

“Bianca. Did we ever agree where the duel was to be held?”

“No, Milady. I assumed it should be held at the traditional Beacon Duelling Grounds.”

“…This academy has a duelling ground?”

“But of course, Milady. It was introduced some time ago, after a series of impromptu duels on the campus resulted in significant damage to the school grounds and ‘wasted precious faculty time, energy, and aura’, I believe”

“Honestly, Alison, darling, didn’t you read the brochure?”

“Did you?”

“Of course! I wouldst know everything about my beloved’s school!”

“That’s really creepy, Carmine.”

“Oh Alison, I do love it when you play so coy!”

“…Whatever…”

Reasoning with Carmine is a futile effort at the best of times. There’s not much point in trying now.

Bianca and Carmine, both having committed the entire campus map to memory, swiftly lead your way to the supposed Duelling Grounds…

Only to find something very unexpected.

The species supremacist…is face down on the ground. He doesn’t appear to be moving.

That isn’t what worries you, though.

In the back, Professor Ozpin, and another male teacher you don’t recognise, appear to be surveying the scene with marginal interest.

“Good show, that girl! I haven’t seen such a remarkable strike in years!”

“…Yes. Peter, please call for the school nurse. I fear Mr Argent may be in a rather poor state.”

And then there’s the…girl…in question.
>>
File: 1456417108196.jpg (377 KB, 1044x1200) Image search: [Google]
1456417108196.jpg
377 KB, 1044x1200
>>3845408
The reptilian giantess turns to you.

“…Wunderland. Good to see you made it. I’m afraid I had to postpone your duel with this…bigoted cur. And by Beacon Duelling custom, as the victor of this fight…you will face me. Now.”

Ah shit.

[ ] Flee
[ ] Accept the challenge…pending preparations… (suggestions optional)
[ ] Concoct an excuse to decline…if you can (write-in)
[ ] Other
>>
>>3845425
>compliment her ambition and motivation
>[ ] Accept the challenge
>>
>>3845461
in fact, scratch that "motivation"
We don't want to overdo it and seem insincere
>>
>>3845332
>[Let Gumi lick the shaft]
>>
>>3845332
>[Let Gumi lick the shaft while eating her out]
>>
>>3845425
>[ ] Accept the challenge
>>
>>3845461
>>3845570
Is this with preparations? Or should Alison just go for it?
>>
>>3845595
with preparations I'd say, although I have no idea what or how
>>
Hey wanna do a double feature?

As In can I run 4Q (Or try out a wrestler-based CYOA?)
>>
>>3845660
I'd be for 4Q
>>
>>3845660
Lewis here, go for it Nero-kun.
>>
>>3845660
4Q me.
>>
>>3845660
Currently writing lewd, but go ahead.
>>
Last time
>Upgraded our relationship with Sc/out/
>Gave a serial rapist the contacts of all women we know
>Now have a pendant of power that makes us always go in the right direction

After walking a full hour you arrive at beacon with sweat on your forehead, the trip was somewhat long and you didn’t have enough money for even a bicycle, so you had to make do with your legs

You start to go past the entrance of the city, magically recognizing the streets and how to traverse them thanks to sc/out/s pendant, taking a left, then a right and going straight until you find yourself back into the downtown of the city, shops adorning the view with their products, giving a feeling of a homely and cozy place to be

You take in the air and wonder what you can do

>Go back to Beacon and find Nora, you were lost a full day, and she almost had a heart attack when you didn’t appear for the night
>Oh right Yang, you’re supposed to search for her…yeah sure let’s do that
>Ooooh shops! (Specify what kind of shop)
>Summon someone to join you for now (Specify)
>Other
>>
>>3845857
>Oh right Yang, you’re supposed to search for her…yeah sure let’s do that
>>
>>3845857
>Go back to Beacon and find Nora, you were lost a full day, and she almost had a heart attack when you didn’t appear for the night
>>
>>3845332

>[x] Gumi licks the Vacuon popsicle

You shift your eyes at Wendell's rod, thinking about it. You let Gumi have a taste of that rod. "Say pip squeak, why not lick him out?" staring seductively at the flustered fox.

Gumi: "U-Uhh... Okay."

She crawls towards Wendell, prodding at his cock as it twitches. Gumi begins to wrap her tongue around the tip, Wendell begins to whimper from Gumi's slow start.

Her pussy is exposed, you begin to get closer to her entrance. You begin licking the lower lips, causing her yip in surprise. Following by shoving your tongue inside of her.

Gumi: "Ah~ Mauve... Not there..."

You ignore her, only taste the juices from her. You can't describe what it was, Mistral? Vale? You finger yourself to keep this excitement going.

She then begins to orgasm into your mouth, making you swallow every drop of her love nectar. She begins to breathe heavily, while licking him off like a popsicle.

Wendell: "<huff> I didn't expect this to escalate... <huff>"

Gumi is still taking it slow as her leg twitches, the sight of her body makes you want to pleasure yourself over, and over.

You started to see Wendell is restoring his energy, seems to be he wants some of that action.

What will you do?
[Make Gumi choke on his cock]
[Have some scissoring action]
[Shove your enterance in his face]
[Dirty Talk (Write In)]
[Put that Write In where it goes~]
>>
>>3845899
Second
>>
Wew. Remind me to lament my heart problems more.

I just had to turn down 2000 loaded miles and a $240 premium to unload a 53' trailer.

Wait... I could have just paid a Mexican $100 to do it...

God damnit.
>>
>>3845926
>[Shove your enterance in his face]
>>
>>3845899
this, then search for Yang

>Gave a serial rapist the contacts of all women we know
wait what?
>>
>>3845926
>[Sit on his face, force Gumi down]
>>
>>3845926
>[Shove your enterance in his face]
>scratch Gumi's ears
>>
>>3845926
>>3846029
This. Don't force her, coax her into doing it on her own.
>>
Damn, I'm slow today, the interruptions never fucking end. Posting in sec.
>>
>>3845425
With Ozpin there…there’s no denying that you cheated in your original fight. Trying to back out now could be more disastrous than simply losing to her.

“Ambitious, aren’t you?…Alright. I’ll accept your challenge. Professor Ozpin, I trust I might have a moment to prepare?”

“…Given that your opponent has been unceremoniously replaced without due warning, I should think it acceptable.”, responds Ozpin. He idly sips his coffee, quite unfettered.

You doubt you stand much of a chance in a fair fight against her…The White Queen managed to sustain a fair bit of damage in the previous fight, despite ultimately being victorious. You’ll probably need it, regardless.

You reach down to the straps under your dress, and withdraw what you’ll need.

The item looks for all the world like a fingerless glove…save for the various buttons placed about the palm.

You slip it on and activate it...and a few moments later, the White Queen appears beside you.

“[Introduction]: Hello again, bug-breath. I am Ali-tron Wunderland, Alison’s adorable little sister. Here to get your shit wrecked again?”

“…I’ve nothing to say to a sentient garbage can.”

Before they start the fight all one their own, you speak out to Ozpin.

“This is the weapon I used to fight her last time, Professor. I trust I am allowed to use it, so long as I am inside the arena myself?”

“…I see no issue with that. Miss Brunswick?”

“…It won’t make any difference.”

“Very well. As you will, Miss Wunderland.”

Two hands clasp you, one on each shoulder.

“I shall be here to tend to you, Milady. No matter the outcome.”, Bianca smiles through her mask.

“’Tis nothing to fear. Dear Jacqueline’s pride will be her undoing. Victory is destined for you, darling! Au secours!”, declares Carmine, brandishing her rose grandiosely.

“Honestly…”, you give the two a faint smile, and head into the battleground.
>>
>>3846014
Yeah. I was behind just giving him Coco so we didn't have to fight him later, but people straight voted "give the monster our scroll"
>>
Sorry guys the threesome will wait for the moment. Really unfortunate, but if I make it back soon I'll write it soon.
>>
>>3846093
The White Queen hovers lightly next to you.

“Are you going to behave yourself?”

“[Proposition]: If I win, I want an upgrade.”

“…Fine.”

“...[Addition]: and a pony.”

“Don’t push your luck.”

Jackie stares you down from across the arena.

“As is tradition, the victor may make a demand of the loser…within reason, that is.”, states Ozpin.

“…Miss Wunderland will bow down to me, as rightful victor. I should think a faunus shaming a Wunderland would be shame enough.”, smirks Jackie.

“…Very well. Miss Wunderland, your terms?”

You check your holstered weapons beneath your dress. You can draw them in an instant, ready to fight.

The wind swirls, kicking up the dust of the arena…

It’s about to go down.

Demands:
[ ] Write-in

How to start the fight:
[ ] Send out the White Queen
[ ] Draw your revolver
[ ] Draw your knife
[ ] Other (write-in)

(feel free to ask about what the weapons and White Queen can actually do; you can assume Alison got a chance to test them all before arriving)

Also

[ ] Pre-fight zinger? (write-in)
>>
>>3846100
oh. wonderful.
knowing us though, we won't fight him later but help him rape our friends. in fact, we helped him already doing that. marvellous.

>>3845857
[See Jaune, what I said about some of us voices being incredibly stupid? "oh no, pls don't lewd the trap, oh but make all our friends get raped because why not"]
>>
You decide that you have to report yourself to Nora, I mean, the girl almost cried when we were out of for the night

You walk back to beacon, feeling tired from all the goddamned walking that you have been doing, hoping to catch beacon once again in all it’s glory as always

Except that when you arrive you see beacon as anything but glorious

In front of you spray painted in red is the whole building defaced with the letters “WRBY” all over the place as the roar of engines deafens you and a rough, almost destroyed Muscle car comes out of the building, Yang screaming in rage, tied to the hood by ropes as four maniacs scream in pure rage. music blasting from the car

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIyRXvHmXxo

“MAKE THIS ROAD GLORIOUS BROTHERS” One of the drivers says as he shouts to the others, screams going wild

You notice that meanwhile, Ruby and Weiss try to catch them up, Ruby propelling herself with her scythe as Weiss piggybacks her

You try to make sense of the world but it fails you. This is pure insanity!

>THE CANON IS BREAKING ITSELF APART

>Find your team PRONTO
>That fight right there is two against four, go help Ruby
>>
>>3846165
[WITNESSED BROTHERS]
Go help Rube
>>
>>3846165
forgot to add

>YOU HAVE ONE MESSAGE FROM MiMi

>{What did you do?! How can you screw up this badly?! HOW CAN YOU FUCK UP LIKE THIS?!}
>>
>>3846208
{We don't know what happened, what DID we do?}
>>
>>3846139
Well, what do the weapons do?

Demands:
>"A nice evening together, on your pay. Maybe we'll become friends, but in the very least it'll hurt your pride."
+
Zinger:
>"Although pride won't be the only thing of you that's going to to get hurt."
>>
>>3846225
Rapist Grimm, senpai.
>>
>>3846165
>That fight right there is two against four, go help Ruby
also:
I though we had a canon-free week?

>>3846208
[...See MiMi, what I said about some of us voices being incredibly stupid?]
>>
>>3846255
Oh yeah, THAT'S what tipped the scales. Not us summoning a rapey demon for vigilante justice, not having a shindig with all the boards, just us giving our phone to an OC grimm so he could make a booty call.
>>
>>3846139
Demand to have 'fast foods' explained. You do not understand why you would want shaken milk.
>>
>>3846283
Uh... yeah? Dude, Grimm don't have brains in the canon and Jaune certainly would never make friends with them. The technically human boards doing shit is not anywhere near as canon effecting.
>>
>>3846268
Non-canon week would refer to

>No canon events are happening this time so you have free time to do what you want

The problem is that the week won't reset once you finish it, So if you begin the canon timeline as Nora's boyfriend, or with Yang dead, or with a rapist Grimm hunting for every girl you know, that will stay, the stuff that won't stay is the shit that stays in the non-canon week

Think of it like a trip to vegas, everything stays in vegas except pregnacy, murder and prision
>>
>>3846165
>Find your team PRONTO
>>3846208
[Noncanon enough to romance Nora yet?]
>>
>>3846235
Right, give me a sec.

>>3846294
You lost me.
>>
>>3846326
But Jefe is already in the world, how does him just existing not fracture reality, why has everything only gotten fucked because we interacted with him?
>>
>>3846225
>>3846255
>>3846283
>>3846326
How about we stop wondering what was the ultimate thing that tipped the scales and start wonder how we can fix it?

And by that I mean at the very least
>have /d/ give Blake and Merc back and take the /d/ ourselves because she'll feel betrayed
>kill Jefe and the crew
>>
>>3846342
Rich people don't eat McDonald's, man.
>>
>>3846377
they don't eat doesnt mean they're completely autistic about it
>>
>>3846401
You have no idea what autistic means, do you?

The word you wanted was ignorant and it was for shenanigans.
>>
File: revolver.jpg (18 KB, 504x253) Image search: [Google]
revolver.jpg
18 KB, 504x253
>>3846235
>>3846342
Revolver: ‘Pallas Quicksilver’

Unique trait: Once fired, a bullet gains momentum until finally striking an auric, grimm, or otherwise organic target. As a result, each time it ricochets, the eventual resultant damage to the target increases exponentially. However, it is entirely possible for the user to be struck by the bullet, so the utmost care and planned marksmanship is required to use effectively.

Can be amplified by the user’s aura.

>>3846377
>>3846401
>>3846446
I have absolutely no idea what you guys are talking about.
>>
>>3846506
We revolver ocelot now.
>>
>>3846446
Seeing as autism is commonly, albeit wrongly, viewed as an extreme degree of "living in his own world", with the most (in)famous examples being savantism and aspergers, I made the respective projection on to the social discrepancy of "rich people living in their own world and not knowing how a middle class do".

So, to answer your question:
No, I do not know what autistic means, since I didn't study medicine. I used "autism" in the terms as it's commonly used, especially on this website, to describe being oblivious to something.

Being ignorant, on the other hand, implies willfully not taking notice of something - but knowing perfectly well, WHAT someone is ignorant towards.

Rich people being ignorant to fast food would thusly mean that they just don't care about fast food, but would not need to have it explained.
>>
{We don't know what happened, what DID we do?}

>{I DON’T KNOW! I’m reading the archives right now! Aaaw crap if my superiors end up knowing this}

[...See MiMi, what I said about some of us voices being incredibly stupid?]

>{Stop throwing the blame and help Jaune out!}

[Noncanon enough to romance Nora yet?]

>{…..IS THAT IT?! IS THAT WHY YOU DID THIS?! I only did that because Arkos is the canon ship! I was trying to keep things balanced a little bit! You wanna fuck Nora?! Fine go at it! Ravish her for all I care! JUST. FIX. THIS!}

You run towards Ruby and Weiss as fast as you can, trying to shout at them but failing, Weiss sees you and drops from Ruby, rolling in the ground then getting up and going towards you

“What happened?!” You say at Weiss as she looks at you worried

“We found Yang tied to the car by the time we found her! She was rambling on about how she knew they’ve taken Blake! And then we all started fighting, and oh god this is too much for me” Weiss says as she holds her hand on her forehead “I think I’m going to have wrinkles by the time we’re done with this”

The Muscle car starts doing plenty of drifts, only making Yang shout even angrier than before

“Where is Ozpin and Glynda?! Where is everyone for that matter?!” You ask as you see ruby trying to impale the car with her scythe, being careful to not hit yang with it

“I don’t know! We’ve been fighting for a while and nobody’s here yet!”

Aw crap, you have no weapons and you don’t know were your team is….

Altough you can do something

You take a deep breath and shout to the sky as hard as you can

>”PYYRHAA, I LOOVEE YOOU!”
>”CAAARMEEN, BULLIEES!”
>”COCO, FASHION SALEE!”
>”IF YOU SMEEEELLL…WHAT JAUNE…. IS COOKING! [/asp/ power surge]
>”/D/EVIANT! I SUMMON YOUU”
>Other
>>
>>3846585
Pyrrha these warboys are trying to steal me away from you.
>>
>>3846506
Rondel Dagger: Adi Parashakti

Unique trait: The Wunderstahl blade of the dagger can be warped to certain degrees by the aura of the user. In this sense, it is possible to reshape the dagger’s blade on the fly, as well as making adjustments to its physical properties, within reason. The simplest forms are to extend it to a narrow stiletto, which can reach several meters away at full length; alternatively, it can be used as an edged whip. The extent of the reshaping of the blade is restricted only by the total material of the blade itself, and the skill of the user.

Can channel aura.
>>
>>3846585
[Don't worry MiMi, I've got this.]
>”/D/EVIANT! I SUMMON YOUU”
[Step one, Jaune: We need to get Blake and Merc back.]
>>
>>3846139
>draw revolver and knife
>>
>>3846703
Modified Atlesian Knight 130: The White Queen MkII

Heavily modified Atlesian Knight. Retains classic armaments (gattling fingers). Modifications include:

-Heightened self-awareness (unique personality module)
-Enhanced armour plating (sub-Paladin grade)
-Jet-propelled floatation (applied to hands and feet); can be used as short-ranged projectile weapon
-Enhanced dexterity and agility (comparable to Combat School student)
-No aura of its own, but can channel user's aura
-Detatchable arms (rocket punch). Returning sub-routine not 100% functional; could fail.
-Sassback sub-routine; can be used for psychological warfare. May backfire.
>>
>>3846635
>>3846771

Actually I'm feeling kinda lightheaded So I'm sorry but no 4Q today

That and I have to do some work by the end of the day so yeah

Also the fact that I had absolutely nothing planned and I've just been pulling shit from my ass, and it makes this look real shoddy with no consistent tone

sorry guys

Maybe tomorrow
>>
>>3846862
no problemo amigo
hopefully we'll be able to get this mess fixed.
⟨I don't want MiMi to get problems with her superiors because of us.⟩
>>
>>3846139
>>3846235
>>3846506
>>3846703
>>3846703
>>3846771
>>3846847
Actually, it would probably best to determine Alison's semblance before starting the fight too...and I'm going to need a bit more thought on that, and probably make a decent range of options for you guys.

That being said, I should probably pause CQ for a bit. I know you guys have made suggestions for her semblance before, but if you want to go ahead and remind me or just suggest some new ones, please feel free.
>>
>>3847008
>I should probably pause CQ for a bit
maybe nth dream continue, then~?
>>
>>3847008
Also, how would you guys like me to handle combat in CQ? I've tried to keep it pretty much just fluff unitl now, so I wasn't planning on going into stats or making rolls or anything like that. But I can try that if people would like.

>>3847020
Maybe in a bit. I'm feeling a little burnt out and all I did was write about fucking showers and baths. Not a good sign.
I could work in that Chester handjob request too, at some point.
>>
>>3847049
I for once am a fan of fluffy combat and not a fan of numbers.

Well best of luck with that burn out thing.
But I think Dryden and Thatch showed us that it's usually not a permanent state.

Just never ever think you NEED to write. Write when you're feeling it and when you have fun.
>>
>>3847101
>I for once am a fan of fluffy combat and not a fan of numbers.
Noted.
>But I think Dryden and Thatch showed us that it's usually not a permanent state.
Oh, I'm not saying it's a long-term thing, just a case of running out of ideas after writing for a bit. And just kind of feeling mentally tired. Which, again, is a bit worrying when all I did was write about light yuri in bathrooms for part of a day...but eh. These things happen.
>Just never ever think you NEED to write. Write when you're feeling it and when you have fun.
That's what I mostly try to do anyway. I make mistakes when I keep pushing through late at night to get to an ideal endpoint...and then what happens with NQ can occur. Don't want to do that again.
>>
>>3847008
sadly I never read Carroll's books or I could come up with better semblances, but maybe something along the lines of causality/logic breaks would be fitting?
Surreality and absurdity seem like a good theme for Alison overall afterall...

Like, being able to act against causality?
Damaging the enemy where there was no actual hit, or negating taken damage where actually there was a hit?
(If not for Alison, I'd say this is a marvellous semblance for Marsha.)

Or maybe being able to summon things, with no idea of what will be summoned?
Could be a copy of the enemy that fights for us, could be a steamboat, could be a wedding cake, or something different?

Then again, probably the most fitting semblance regarding the source material (but, in my eyes, also kinda boring in a fight) would be to shrink and grow at will.
Would give opportunities for nice symbolism and a completely new layer of expression when Alison also shrinks and grows unconsciously according to her feelings.

Dunno man, it's your quest, don't make me do all the work.
I already gave it and you the names.
>>
>>3847253
>Like, being able to act against causality?
Seems a little broken, but could do.
>(If not for Alison, I'd say this is a marvellous semblance for Marsha.)
The funny thing is, I have a reasonable idea of the semblance for almost every single character, except for Alison. Marsha's is...kind of surreal, appropriately. And not entirely removed from what you're describing, just more flamboyant and specific.
>Or maybe being able to summon things, with no idea of what will be summoned?
I dunno, summoning feels kind of taken. What with the Schnee semblance and even in the CYOAs Mari had her summons. I like the idea of it being randomized, though...reminds me of Merem Solomon from Tsukihime lore. Summoning a giant dogwhale at random could prove entertaining.
>Then again, probably the most fitting semblance regarding the source material (but, in my eyes, also kinda boring in a fight) would be to shrink and grow at will.
I'm getting serious fetish-fuel vibes here. Interesting. Also reminds me of Suika from Touhou...which is also pretty broken, but not so much.
>I already gave it and you the names.
Thank you for doing so. The simplest things escape me sometimes, it probably would've taken me forever to come up with something if you hadn't.
>Dunno man, it's your quest, don't make me do all the work.
True, but since you guys are playing Alison, I think it's only fair for you guys to get to customise her a bit. I already denied you all actual character creation and backstory, so it's the least I can do.
I do have some of my own ideas, so they'll be a decent range of choices to pick from. Hopefully.
>>
>>3847008
maybe her semblance could be, copying other peoples movements, and acrobatics. (could always be on, so switching from opponent to opponent messes up her rhythm.)
>>
New CYOA fuck it

what's your gender

>MALE
>FEMALE
>>
>>3847635
Attack helicopter.
>>
File: tsundere noises.png (467 KB, 908x954) Image search: [Google]
tsundere noises.png
467 KB, 908x954
>>3847412
>I'm getting serious fetish-fuel vibes here
N-no! This idea has most certainly nothing to do with my new minigirl fetish you also are responsible for! Baka!
>>
>>3847635
Male
>>
>>3847635
>>3847652
seconded
>>
>>3847412
I also just realised that Alice Kuonji from Mahoyo basically uses the same principle for her power and is also an Alice in Wonderland reference.
...and that Merem's summon, Lady Windup, is basically The White Queen. I wonder if this has been affecting my writing subconsciously...

>>3847562
I like it. Something to do with reading people's innate skills or the like kind of meshes with what I had thought of.

My original concept for Alison's semblance was kind of tied into dreams (how the books generally involve Alice waking from dreams and wondering if any of it was real), which is also why I keep putting in 'Dream' sections. The eventual concept being that the dreams need not be her own, which is why the Unknown Dream occurred. So basically, getting inside people's psyches in one form or another struck me as appropriate.

But then I realised that it's an awful lot like Mari's semblance...so I kind of gave up on it...despite keeping the Dreams going. Not the best-planned thing, but there you go...

Anyway, instead of just reading people's thoughts, I thought of maybe manipulating them instead. With considerable restrictions, of course, mind-control being far too OP in itself.
Maybe something like suggestion to make subtle changes to the subconscious? Might be too arbitrary, but hey.

>>3847635
Female. Or >>3847652.

>>3847662
Oh, phew. I thought I was going to have to take responsibility and write some different lewds. That's a relief.
>>
File: A129-Mangusta_btgsanmarco.jpg (156 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
A129-Mangusta_btgsanmarco.jpg
156 KB, 1280x853
>>3847674
>>3847652

You are the pilot of the attack helicopter APACHE MRK-1, your gender is unnecesary, as your proffesion is more important than that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6hpReqjTrA

You are considered an ace in the field, Enough to have enemies know the name of your flying beast

What do they call your metal machine pilot?

>Write name
>>
>>3847693
>and write some different lewds.
A-ah... but maybe I wasn't entirely sincere before...
>>
>>3847721
Sky Vertis
>>
>>3847721
Pea Quad.
>>
>>3847721
Rex Sahelanthropus
>>
>>3847721
This: >>3847774
Or Milmi (Mii-chan) Hind-D.
>>
>>3847721
Immortan Jones (pronounced Joe-en-ess)
>>
>>3847744
Well, that might be doable...need to think about how to modify Nth Dream, or make something separate...
Also, I'm glad at least one good thing came out of NQ #4...
>>
>>3847774

Enemies call your machine the Pea Quad, thanks to the 4 heavily modified rotary miniguns added to your baby, the rpm they produce can reduce to ashes both Grimm and machine alike

but whenever your on a squad, whenever you have to prove yourself as a soldier, you have a different name, a callsign that shows the world of your power

>Choose a callsign (Example: Eagle 1, Garuda 2, Fox 1)
>>
>>3847876
I enjoyed the ending.
in my eyes the only thing worth shitting on was choosing "shoot to the leg" when there was only one vote, but then again I thought about replying to it saying how that's a stupid idea and was too lazy for it.

and the system with taking the special votes when there's no one against it usually works.
>>
>>3847882
Birb 14
>>
>>3847882
Snake 3
>>
>>3847933
Seconding.

Birb a best.
>>
They call you Birb 14

The 14 comes from the 14 squad members that you have served with, the number changes whenever you fight, but people that know you well use the 14, as it shows the scars of the battlefield

last but not least, what is your background?

>A brutal mercenary that works for whomever has the more coins
>A wandering flying Knight, that helps the weak and whomever is in need
>A heartless soldier, that has done acts so inhumane that would make any man retire
>Your past is completely unknown, people only know that you fly and you kill
>other
>>
>>3848093
>A fallen Legend.
>>
>>3848093
>>3848118
this
>>
>>3848118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=az8ztbv3XMM
>>
You where once known as the greatest pilot in the world your actions tipped the political power in it's own hidden ways

but that was in the past now

now your name is not even in a textbook, you where given your medal off the books and left you to fend for yourself, People have risen and fallen in front of you and now the new management dosen't even know you exist...

Until now

>Start writing
>>
>>3847921
>and the system with taking the special votes when there's no one against it usually works.
Yeah, I'd been trying to do that up until that point, but this was the first major decision where it could have made a difference...having said that, because of the way I wanted to direct the story, I wanted to make it really hard to nigh-impossible to kill the gynoid...she's supposed to be a key character and what follows is supposed to have a ton of revelations and give Nickel new choices...
But ultimately, if I wanted to do that, I probably shouldn't have made it an option to shoot her in the first place. Funny, I originally had a much goofier plan for introducing her, she wasn't originally supposed to appear to be a threat in the first place. It goes to show, I probably shouldn't force myself to write at 2 in the morning.

>>3848093
>Your past is completely unknown, people only know that you fly and you kill
And also >>3848118
Hidden fallen legend.
>>
File: 1467433969137.png (211 KB, 856x1414) Image search: [Google]
1467433969137.png
211 KB, 856x1414
Aight, so I don't really like any of the requests given, so I'll hand it over to whoever guesses what song is associated with Ludwig's ability.

>Perun : If he activates his semblance ; any previous damage he dealt to you with his semblance active will occur again.
>Laurel : So if he uses it, hits me in the leg, then hits me in the arm, and then the head...
>Perun : He'll effectively get in three strikes to the leg, two to the arm, and one to the head.

Also pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/99ZVwJxF

And Mel correction (I hope I got it right this time senpai)
>>
>>3848242
What were the requests?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gnk54W95sOM&index=1&list=LLedlI5BTS8vY-i5jMwthCDA

You sit on the cockpit of your Pea Quad, the moonlight shining on your helmet, you hardly take it off, yet this is one of the times where you breath the fresh air you so casually soar every day

You wonder if people even need you anymore, they can all fly with their weapons these days, but they can’t soar, not like you….still people only call you these days purely for air shows or stupid useless things like that

Your helicopter lies in the clearing of a forest, normally it’s filled with Grimm, but you know when they come to attack and when they don’t besides, they know not to deal with you

>”And that’s it for todays show! I’m your host Geoff and goo- *skreet*”

Hmm? Is the radio broken?

You hit your radio once or twice before looking at the cityscape of Vale

And all you see is fire

And two massive silver wings

Guess this pilot is gonna have to fly once again

>Bust the old communicator and call any ace that’s available
>None of the old-schoolers are still flying…just you…prove the world this beast still has fangs
>>
>>3848258
Futa, Lesbian threesomes, uhh...
I forget.
>>
>>3848287
Dry confirms he lacks the patrician taste to survive in the cruel world of 4chan.
>>
>>3848307
It's not that I dislike either of those, I'm just not feeling it.
Especially not after all my blunders.

>>3848284
Option number 2
>>
>>3848284
>Send out an all-channel signal reporting in the occurance
Might as well make sure that the people who need to know are informed.
Then:
>None of the old-schoolers are still flying…just you…prove the world this beast still has fangs
>>
>>3848287
>passing up jefe having tea.
K
>>
>>3848358
>>3848325

You take out your dusty communicator and establish all-channel signal, you don't even know who's out there, but if there's someone you might as well

<You>
<If anyone is on the skies right now, Vale is under attack! I repeat Vale is under attack! Anyone! the world needs itself some angels! I'm going out!>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhdNjzX4waA

You put on your helment and start revving up the helicopter

<You>
<Birb 14 is out! Going to save Vale! if you find me then buy me lunch for this!>

You start soaring trough the air, your helipter ascending like a ghost into the night sky, and with the tilt of your joystick you start moving fowards towards the city

straight to beacon

<Garuda 1>
<Birb 14! this is Garuda 1 copy>

<Strigon 4>
<Birb 14?! you mean the legend Birb 14?! this is Strigon 4! Over!>

<Marigold 5>
<So the legend rises again...Marigold 5! Over!>

Heh, guess the legends are still standing

> <No time for chat! rev up your engines and help out>

> <How come I got so lucky this time?>

> <Strigon 4? that's a new name>
>>
>>3848471
>> <How come I got so lucky this time?>
>>
>>3848471
>> <How come I got so lucky this time?>
>>
<You>
<How come I got so lucky this time?>

<Garuda 1>
<Caught us having a chat that’s all>

<Strigon 4>
<Y-yeah, I was flying my stunt plane and calling anyone to talk too, and look at who I find!>

<Marigold 5>
<Hey! We’re aces too in our own right!>

Your helicopter arrives and sees the town overrun by Grimm, so this is the reason why the forest was quiet

<You>
<Garuda 1, Marigold 5, Vale is overrun completely by Grimm! I’m not joking, requesting immedieate backup!>

<Strigon 4>
<What?!>

<Garuda 1>
<Copy that Birb 14! Be there in half an hour>

<Marigold 5>
<Same!>

As you look for hostiles you see at the top of beacon tower, the source of the massive silver wings.

She’s just a little girl

>Unload your miniguns towards the Grimm
>Go and save the girl, whatever is happening you can deal with it
>>
>>3848905
>>Unload your miniguns towards the Grimm
>>
welp guess nobody gave a fuck

seeya
>>
>>3848905
>Unload your miniguns towards the Grimm
>>
i guess the floors open.
Anyone up for more GQ: dungeon edition?
>>
>>3849252
Sure
>>
>>3846139
>“…Miss Wunderland will bow down to me, as rightful victor. I should think a faunus shaming a Wunderland would be shame enough.”
Ha, little does she know other faunus have already shamed Ali far more than she could get out of a little bow. Too little too late Jabberwock
>>
last time!
>Project immortal:
>It details taking dead bodies of soldier killed by the emotion devourers. And fit them with a mish mash of technology.

>They then take them to a stone filled with power, and they come back from the dead.

>They could not die even after being torn apart, they would eventually pull themselves back together.

>After a while they would lose their minds and attack anything that moved. Most were moved to the lower floors.

>They were created by a Dr. Lucy strangoff.

Hmm. Lucy strangoff.

You look at the chainsaw in your hand. The crude lettering of the same name on the blade.

Perhaps it was hers? You put the notes in your inventory.

Now you know for sure what the password is.

Password unlocked! (LUCY).

You look around the room once more.

Mechanical garbage litters the floor, all scraps of previous experiments.

But why would they put all this junk in so small of a room?

Then again, that tube catches your attention. Dust and grime are caked on the surface, what could be inside?

But there is also the body at the desk, it could have useful information on it.

Then there is the glowing screen in the previous room that also needs attention.

What do?
>Inspect metal
>Inspect tube
>Inspect body
>go back to screen.
>>
>>3849348
[x] go back to screen
>>
closing in 3
>>
>>3849348
>back to screen
>>
You are confident that you have the password.

You head back to the previous room to the glowing screen.

The words PASSWORD? Blinks on and off.

You begin slowly typing, your huge claws not used to such small devices.

>LUCY

……………

>Confirmed! Welcome back!

A series of words and files pop up on the screen.

>OUTSIDE CAMERAS
>FLOOR 1 CAMERA
>FLOOR 2 CAMERA {ERROR}
……
>PROJECT PERFECT
Which one?
>>
>>3849531
[x] Outside cameras
>>
closing in 3
>>
>>3849531
>>3849553
this

>>3849305
hm, what was the most embarrassing faunus situation Alison had?
The glorious kiss with Marsha?
>>
You hit the outside camera files.

The screen flashes green then grows dark.

For a moment you believed that it broke, but it soon turned back on.

Multiple cameras ancient and decaying, turn on, flashing across the screen.

It seems to cover almost the entire forest. From the cliffs, to the deep woods.

Your eyes scan each camera, until one catches movement.

A human.

A girl with reddish orange hair. She skips across the woods, eyes full of wonder searching the every tree and foliage.

Behind her are 3 other humans, but they are too far to be seen correctly by the camera.

With how they are searching. It could be a few days until they get close to your new home.

You exit out of the cameras.

Maybe you could come up with a plan later.

What next?
>FLOOR 1 CAMERA
>PROJECT PERFECT
>EXIT (and choose what to do next)

closing in 10
>>
>>3849794
[x] Exit and go back to the others to report on what you saw
>>
>>3849794
>FLOOR 1 CAMERA
>>
>>3849859
WARNING.
exiting the cave ends exploration, and you will not be able to come back until later.
confirm vote? (y/n)
>>
>>3849895
>n

>>3849859
why? a few days, no need to get nervous
>>
File: map g.png (10 KB, 522x583) Image search: [Google]
map g.png
10 KB, 522x583
The screen opens reviling the entire map of the first floor.

The middle pathway lies open, but guarding it is a smaller monstrosity.

About the size of a human, it stays completely still.

Behind it is an open room, nothing of importance.

On the left is a small alcove, but it is too dark to see if anything is there.

The room on the right holds a single lever, but it is already pushed downwards.

The final room in the back holds another monstrosity in its hand a large sword.

Left and right of it holds 2 chests one circular and the other triangular in shape.

Your finger slips and you hit another button.

A beam of red light hits the floor creating a small dot, startling the thing.

It takes one look at it and begins to claw at the red dot.

You turn it off

Hmm.

what do?
>Back to the other room
>project perfect
>perhaps you can use this dot (how?)
>>
>>3850279
>project perfect
once we're done exploring, we should get the others and take those monstrosities out
>>
>>3850510
writing
(id highly recommend fighting them now. They are super weak after you touched the stone)
>>
>>3850629
A'ight, so we'll fight them now
we should remember to kiss Pyrrha so we can gobble up on some Bothers Grimm
>>
File: Urien.jpg (90 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
Urien.jpg
90 KB, 800x820
You click on project perfect.

An image appears.

…..

Some of the data is corrupted.

“This project was to make the perfect human being. We tried inducing animal traits in @^$%%#^ test resulted in !@!@!#!@^!&*(*#((()(()&%#^@”.

“-led. So we decided to build form the ground up. From cell to cell we made every part strong and flexible.

“We put *#&$&^^#**@#*@(#(& &#^$@*HHSUEWU&^%%.”

“one problem that crashed the entire project."

>”It lacks a soul”.

The rest is corrupted data.

You feel a tugging on your arm.

Pyrrha looks at you with a smile.

“Jefe I need my daily dose of hugs!” Her eyes twinkle with mischief. “indulge me a little?

Wont you?”

You smile and bring her close.

She turns her head and closes her eyes. Smiling.

You decide to take one step further, and point her head upwards.

She opens her eyes in confusion.

Then you kiss her.

For a moment you thought her pupils turned to hearts.

It was probably a trick of the light.

>Brothers grimm LVL 1!

You part away from her, and she steps backwards as if drunk.

You chuckle.

Alas you have work to do.
>>
File: enemy.jpg (83 KB, 625x800) Image search: [Google]
enemy.jpg
83 KB, 625x800
>>3851259
You decide to take out those two monstrosities.

Pyrrha Follows behind you closely humming all the way.

The walk back is uneventful. You zone out.

Only when you enter the long hallway with the thing do you recover.

The walls and floor are stained black and red, perhaps an event of conflict?

You stop, up ahead you see it. Motionless, but you know it lives.

You breath in deeply.

Oil and rust is all you smell, but it smells…. Weak.

Armor:5
HP:10

It hasn’t noticed you yet.

What do?
>write in only
Here are the stats. http://pastebin.com/a6UfbME9
>>
>>3851293
Pyrrha uses Milo shot
>>
>>3851293
closing in 3
>>
>>3851293
Sneaky suplex
>>
File: map h.png (10 KB, 522x583) Image search: [Google]
map h.png
10 KB, 522x583
You crawl, on all fours.

Stalking you prey, ah this almost feels like the old days.

It just stares upwards, it doesn’t even notice you.

Then like lightning, you jump over and behind it.

You chop against the back of its head, pushing it downwards.

-5Hp

Then you grab it across the mid-section and give a mighty suplex.

You hear the body crack on the ground.

-5Hp/STUNNED!

-3AP (17 remains)

You jump backwards.

Pyrrha smirks and her spear changes into a riflle.

The thing tries to pitifully get back up, but it fails.

Pyrrha walks up to it and places the gun at its temple, and fires.

The things head explodes into pieces.

What now?
>head straight into the next fight.
>something else?
>>
Alright guys, looks like time is not on my side. Shall we resume this threesome?
[Ye]
[Nah]
Just tell me the tally, and I'll resume.
>>
>>3851699
[ye]
>>
>>3851680
next fight

>>3851699
>Yes
I'm kinda amused Mauve can taste the origin of someone
>>
>>3851742
It's probably her semblance. Imagine Mauve as a CSI officer

>The only evidence is a puddle of sperm on the floor
>Mauve gets called in
>Takes a few licks and determines that the suspect
>>
>>3851742
writing
>>
You don’t waste a moment. You go ahead straight to the next room.

A door blocks your path, but it is flimsy.

With a kick, you door is reduced to splinters
The abomination, hearing your approach was right behind the door.

STUNNED!

Hp 25

You have the advantage

>choose attack for both jefe and pyrrha.
>>
ABRUPT BUT RESUMING

>[x] shove your puss puss to his face

You see her continuing from sucking the tip of him, his lower legs begin to twitch from that sucking. Getting up you hear him say something...

Wendell: "Gumi... Please d-"

You interrupt him with your backside, embracing his mouth to yours. Gumi looks at you wondering what he's saying, "He said to go deeper, he enjoys this." she begins to shift her head deeper into his rod.

Now you begin to sit on his face, leaving your pussy into his mouth. Forcing him to lick what remains of your hole filled with seed, bucking your hips as he licks deeper in your lips.

He begins to muffle, feels like he's coming again, but you're at the edge aswell. Ready to spray your love nectar into his face, his girlfriend has made it half way through.

What will you do?
[Make her swallow children]
[Have him cum on her body]
[Join Gumi on sucking his dick]
[Put that Write In where it goes~]
>>
>Project perfect looks like a swole Todd with his hair on Grimm

I knew he was too good for this world.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.