[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP Thread Use every single hole edition Previous >>3814236
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 226
File: image.jpg (305 KB, 800x1129) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
305 KB, 800x1129
ERP Thread
Use every single hole edition

Previous >>3814236
>>
First for sleep.
>>
File: Tatsumaki_Bored.png (76 KB, 360x409) Image search: [Google]
Tatsumaki_Bored.png
76 KB, 360x409
You Swines sicken me. But also tire me. Maybe another day I'll recruit that frog.
Goodnight.

>>3820098
... You sicken me. You really are worse than dirt.

>>3820120
STOP PUTTING C'S WERE THEY DON'T BELONG!

>>3820144
R-Ripe for abuse?... I have to.. go. Somewhere away from you.
>>
>>3819849
>Rubs the youkai's scalp, scratching them behind the ears.

Your so cute, tell me whose a good bridge princess?
>>
>tfw can't sleep
Send cuddles
>>
>>3820191
Okay, night bubble butt! Make sure to step on me like the pile of dirt I am next time!
>>
File: tumblr_neartvvaqT1s7mucfo1_500.png (411 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neartvvaqT1s7mucfo1_500.png
411 KB, 500x668
>>3820000
>Rachel began humming delightfully to herself as he caressed her legs. She closed her eyes and laid her head back down on her arms, relaxing as his fingers gently worked their magic on the supple skin on her calves.

Have you done this before? You're quite good, dear servant.
>>
>>3820280
>Bites your finger
>>
>>3820328
O-Ow, what was that for?
>Pinches your cheek.
>>
>>3820191
I'll put a "c" wherever I feel like ; ^), but really though, what's your power?
>>
File: 5a3b7287630a17f65cfcab56bca52.jpg (141 KB, 550x700) Image search: [Google]
5a3b7287630a17f65cfcab56bca52.jpg
141 KB, 550x700
>>3820356
Sorry mister I thought you were a bad guy.
I'll cuddle up to you if you want, just watch the horns
>>
File: XTxcV.jpg (168 KB, 1039x1256) Image search: [Google]
XTxcV.jpg
168 KB, 1039x1256
>>3820191
Awwh. All tuckered out already?
You'd better lock your doors~

>>3820183
What's with this position? Hoping passers-by will just trample you as they go about their business?
>laughing to herself, the goddess takes a single step forward onto Anon's belly. She immediately swipes her foot across and down his body, kicking down the obscene erection. Another sharp swipe knocks it the other way, and soon she's in a steady motion of kicking the shamefully sported bulge down - again and again - like a small punching bag for the tip of her stiff boot.
>>
>>3820402
>pats head

cuuuute~
>>
>>3820128
Hey shark nue
>>
>>3820402
Oh, really? That's great then.
>He jumped into bed and quickly disappeared underneath the covers before poking his head out, patting the empty space beside him.
Come on in then.
>>
>>3820416
>I wince as you flick and press against my stiff hard-on, gasping between strikes of your boot as I squirm beneath you, reveling in your domination...and the view.
Mnnngh...just...just you, really...
>>
>>3820320
Well, Ive given them to my mom before. I'm so happy you enjoy it! Giving you pleasure is why I'm here after all.

>I smile, rubbing downwards towards your ankles. My fingers move in small circles around the joint, digging deep into soft tissue. I lift up your leg slightly, allowing me to fully grasp and massage it with both hands. Slowly I make my way to your foot, using my thumps to slowly transition to a foot massage.
>>
>>3820497
>Halfway on her way to her chair, she abruptly turned around and placed her hands on her hips while staring the intern down, face to face, still not at all minding that her only clothing was the towel.
How? You said I needed a break. I took a break. Now I should be getting back to work.
>She didn't look as irritated as she usually did, looking at him with only a slight frown. Perhaps the hot bath and massage had made her a bit less tense.
>>
>>3820450
Stop I'm not that cute!

>>3820474
>Beryl stretches out her arms and yawns, removing her shoes before climbing into bed with you. I shift around under the sheets, trying to get comfortable as I rub against your body.

Comfy?
>>
>>3820238
So this is where you're hiding, huh?
>>
>>3820610
>He wrapped his arms around you and held you tight underneath the blankets as he smiled warmly. He rubbed his cheek against yours as he giggled quietly.
Super comfy.
>>
>>3820610
yes you are that cute!
>pats head more
>>
>>3820652
I thought you were staying away from the threads after your last shitfit
>>
File: 1459297694323.gif (212 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
1459297694323.gif
212 KB, 189x189
>>3820684
what shitfit?
>>
>>3820652
Put some damn clothes on.
>>
File: 053 - 0yTaNiO.jpg (1 MB, 1598x2080) Image search: [Google]
053 - 0yTaNiO.jpg
1 MB, 1598x2080
>>3820698
y
>>
>>3820697
The one where you started crying for comfort like the little attention whore you are.
>>
File: rachel49.jpg (104 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
rachel49.jpg
104 KB, 500x666
>>3820556
>Rachel opened her eyes as he turned his massage's attention to her feet.

Oh? If you're going to do that, let me get in a better position for you.

>She lifts her feet, taking them from his grasp, then turns herself around and scoots herself to the end of the table, dangling her feet off. The vampire looked up at him with a grin and crossed her legs.

Kneel for me, would you?
>>
File: 1461897031487.gif (144 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1461897031487.gif
144 KB, 180x180
>>3820721
this is news to me
>>
>>3820719
Goddammit! I said put some on, not remove what little you had.
>>
>>3820741
>finds out that people are talking about you in the threads
>immediately jumps in and takes every single response up the ass
>tries to get pity from the discord by acting like your usual overly sensitive self
>tries to put someone on blast in the discord and ends up annoying everyone
>you like this
>>
>>3820608
An hour isn't much of a break when you're worked to the point of exhaustion!

...but I guess I'll let you do what you want.

>He'd let out a soft sigh, stopping in place as she did, though the eye-contact would break as he'd glance down at her chest, and hips, before breaking back up to her face as quickly as he looked away.

I'm just a bit worried, you know? Who am I going to learn from if you go off and get sick from all of this stress?
>>
>>3820654
>Beryl puts her tiny hand behind your head, rubbing it gently as she sighs. She nuzzles up to your face as her free hand makes its way to your back.

Good, this bed is super comfy anon.

>>3820657
>She blushes as your hand rus her head.

Come on don't do that, your gonna mess up my hair!
>>
File: Untitlneptyuned2.png (1 MB, 988x1280) Image search: [Google]
Untitlneptyuned2.png
1 MB, 988x1280
>>3820538
>now aiming the long stilt of her high-heeled boot to the prone Anon's free-standing bulge, Iris-Heart simply jabs at it for idle amusement.
If I were to allow you to sample my body more thoroughly...
Would you still choose to be a doormat?
>>
File: 193 - wuuD4jO.jpg (708 KB, 3192x3412) Image search: [Google]
193 - wuuD4jO.jpg
708 KB, 3192x3412
>>3820781
but clothes are evil and want to kill me

>>3820789
I mean I missed the part where I was looking for attention....

In all seriousness I just wanted to talk to the person who had a problem with me and I went about it the wrong way. I still stand by saying that if you want to talk shit do it to me in PMs, threads don't need more shit, and hiding behind anon is cowardly
>>
>>3820794
I wont mess it up if I do it lightly!
>he softly brushes atop your hair, applying a bit more pressure around your horns and ears

Is this better?
>>
>>3820841
Nice to have you and your lovely ass back, Ryuko!
>>
>>3820812
>I nod, my face already flushed red with arousal from the tease of your sexy boots and the excitement of being beneath you.
Y-yes...I'd never step out of line...I'd be a good p-pet...
>>
>>3820652
>Scurries away, yells "I'll talk to you tommorow"
>>
>>3820793
>She stood still in front of him, her frown growing a bit as he looked over her body.
I'm not gonna die. Even if I did get sick, I could still work from my chair just fine. You worry too much. How are you gonna learn when you can't even look me in the face half the time anyway?
>She looked down at her towel covered body, inspecting the sight he kept taking peeks at.
Is this that much of a problem? I guess I need clothes after all.
>>
>>3820841
Clothes are evil and want to kill you? who told you that nonsense?
>>
>>3820879
Good to be back <3
Sorry I can't be here as often as I used to, life is getting busy and stuff

>>3820892
silly Gwen <3
>just whenever you're free babe, don't feel obligated :p

>>3820898
My mom who is evil and wants to kill me
>>
>>3820841
>hiding behind anon is cowardly
>anonymous site
Beyond that, it's not hard to figure out why you act like such a faggot, Ryuko. Please keep sucking that virra cock though, maybe with some luck you'll manage to get admin and people will finally start thinking of you as more than an annoying pet that doesn't know how to take what they dish out
>>
....I....I wanna play....
[spoiler] How do I? [spoiler]
>>
>>3820935
ya do it, mang

just reply to any ava you wanna rp with or post as an ava you want to rp as
>>
>>3820961
K. How do you know if they'll do your kink or not. Just crapshoot?
You also gotta tell the character from their images.
You can just drop in while they're doing someone else?
>>
>>3820925
I mean whatever grudge you harbor against me, I'm sorry, but what you're doing isn't productive to anyone. I'd like to talk and see what your problem with me is but all you're doing is flinging shit without leaving yourself exposed for criticism as well, and yes that's cowardly. Obviously you're on the discord so you aren't completely anonymous so I would have things to say back if I knew who you are.

I really hope you realize how childish you're being and idk try to be nicer to people so that maybe these threads can improve a bit, but if not that's your issue not mine. I won't be responding to you anymore, but I wish you the best
>>
>>3820893
Of course it's a problem! Even during the massage I could hardly focus, but... if you want to stay like that and get to work, I guess I could tolerate it. I've wasted too much of your time as is.

>He let out another huff, despite his calm front, his red face was a clear throw his true feelings. A mumble coming from under his breath.

My mentor being as attractive as she is smart doesn't really help things, either...
>>
File: Raspberyl.full.121007.jpg (62 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Raspberyl.full.121007.jpg
62 KB, 700x700
>>3820843
Hmmh~ much better.
>Beryl leans into your hand, closing her eyes as you pet her.
>>
>>3820993
just ask them if they do that kink. and yeah, you can reply to any post of theirs, but it's polite to ask them if they can handle another if they're rping with multiple people at once.
>>
is anyone else tired of avas being shitposted by faggot anons and not wanting to come back? this is why they flee to the discord
>>
>>3820993
It's considered polite to ask someone who is currently ERPing if they are willing to take on one more, but you'll find most people are perfectly willing to accept that.

As far as kinks, you just have to ask them. Most of the avas here won't be offended by someone just making sure something is clear.
>>
>>3821053
Ryuko doesn't erp with anons in the first place you faglord
>>
>>3821073
check threads more often, please
>>
>>3821053
>please come to the discord, I need more mommies and masters to typefuck with the skill of a 3rd grader, anons are icky!
>>
File: 0819c66d65609a59c70aa6a514b47169.jpg (114 KB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
0819c66d65609a59c70aa6a514b47169.jpg
114 KB, 1400x1000
>>3820884
>Stepping off, she bends down to remove her boots, one by one. Leaving one stranded, she tosses the other over carelessly onto Anon's face.
I must get myself some rest. Since you're a good pet, I'll have you finish yourself off by masturbating into that.

Don't think I'll be wearing it after you've soiled it, though - I'll get myself a new pair.

>disregarding the 'doormat', Iris makes her way off, turning for a split moment as she opens the door.
And that's an order, pet.
>>
>>3821086
Why are you even lying, Ryuko? You know you don't do shit unless it's to get people off your back for a little while. There's a reason you're a fucking meme
>>
>>3821051
>>3821058
Thank you for your kindness. I'll sit here and wait for someone then, looking for a very busty ava.
>>
>>3820725
>Of course a servant kneeling wouldn't be unusual, but doing it in front of her, I don't know if I'll be able to concentrate!

Yes mistress!

>Without delay I'm on a knee, grabbing on to her foot with both hands and rubbing with my thumbs in circular, in ward motions. I do this on every inch of your sole, making sure to properly pamper your weary foot.
>>
>>3821098
>complains about typing ability
Money says it's Keric
>>
>>3821150
Keric can barely keep his mental stability together. Every day he's on the verge of a breakdown from the smallest upset. I do love guessing games, though. Goes to show how much you faggots hate each other
>>
File: 3ad.png (107 KB, 540x506) Image search: [Google]
3ad.png
107 KB, 540x506
>>3821053
>>3821086
please don't feel the need to take up a sword for me, all I can do is my best and hope people like it, obviously I'm going to get some criticism but if I let it drag me down or confine me to another messaging system then I'm just letting them win
>>
>>3821111
Y-yes...yes, Mistress...thank you...~
>As you leave, you can hear the shuffling and squeaking of the boot's leather, followed by erratic, rhythmic slaps, peppered with moans that fade into the distance as you stride off with a sashay of your hips.
>>
>>3821037
>Kokonoe's ears perked up as the perceptive scientist heard his hushed last sentence.
Ah?
>She leaned closer to him, inspecting his blushing face as a devious catlike grin spread across her face. She heard him clearly, and having such thoughts about his superior would probably be a problem in the long run but... she couldn't resist but to toy with him. She turned her head and put a hand up to her ear.
What was that? I don't think I caught that.
>>
>>3821198
>was immediately on board with trying to get an exodus going to cripplechan
You already lost
>>
>>3821150
Could just as easily be alpha, he does the same shit along with his whole multiple personality disorder going on. I'm willing to bet this is his way of getting back St people for petty shit
>>
File: PiomHCwd.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
PiomHCwd.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
>>3821224
Ok, I'm worried you're the same person who I already told I wouldn't respond to, but I'm really curious about this? Is cripplechan discord? If so I really don't remember trying to get everyone to go there
>>
File: 425511379.png (180 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
425511379.png
180 KB, 500x281
>>3821205
>only minutes later, the door creaks and swings wide open again. Iris stands there, her arrival unheralded without the tell-tale click of her boots.
Pet. I'm heaing out. Stop loafing and pass me my boots.
>>
File: rachel7.jpg (753 KB, 1000x975) Image search: [Google]
rachel7.jpg
753 KB, 1000x975
>>3821144
>As he presses his fingers into the soft skin of her dainty foot, she wiggles her toes, expressing her satisfaction at his thorough massage. She smiles down at him, amused at his enthusiasm, as she brings a hand up to her lips to cover her mouth in a refined gesture.

Oh! You're quite eager. I wonder if this is reward enough in itself?

>She waves her foot in front of his face, teasing him with the sight of his mistress's elegant little toes.
>>
File: 200.png (10 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
200.png
10 KB, 300x100
This new banner really fits /erp/
>>
>>3821344
>I turn to you in shock, whimpering as you demand your boots back. I reluctantly pull it off my now-exposed cock, precum leaking into the opening as I shuffle to you on my knees, presenting your footwear once more.
>>
>>3821216
>Jolting at the realization of being heard, he'd stutter and squirm.

Nothing! I-

>He was cut off by Kokonoe's position and follow up, looking at the ground and the finally back towards her head. Speaking with a delayed start.

...I think you're good looking, Kokonoe, to say the least.
>>
File: irnsatue6262334.png (169 KB, 391x374) Image search: [Google]
irnsatue6262334.png
169 KB, 391x374
>>3821403
Hm? Don't tell me you didn't even manage to cum in those minutes I gave you?
How hopeless~
If you can't fill two shoes so readily, perhaps I should consider something worse for you.
>one leg raised, she pushes her foot out, appearing to aim for the boot-hole but completely bypassing it, her latex-bound sole landing itself in Anon's face.
Ah, slipped~
>putting her weight down, Iris gives their pet a hard push with her 'misplaced' foot before more correctly guiding her toes down into her boot. A lewd squelch emanates as she sinks her foot in, but she pays no heed. Now two boots up, she takes her leave once more, a slight wet sound lost behind the click-clack of heels.
>>
>>3821423
Hoh. Being frank, are we?
>She turned her head towards him, her cat grin turning into a tiny frown.
I'd imagine that it'd be hard to learn anything when you're eyeing me up in this getup, but I don't have anything else to change into currently, and I can't have you ogling me all goddamn day, you know.
>She stared him down with a stern gaze, before putting a finger in the top of her towel and pulling it down slightly, exposing her cleavage.
This isn't going to be a problem, is it?
>>
>>3821351
Hngh. Reward? What kind of pervert would enjoy this so much they consider this a reward?

>I laugh it off sheepishly. I had been aroused since they started on the table, but this new position and your teasing were getting to be too much. A bulge began to grow in my pants, though I try not to let it distract me much as I move on to your toes. I start at the biggest one, wrapping my fingers around it and rubbing it up and down.
>>
>>3821567
One would have to be frank with someone like you, you can spot anything from a mile away, no use in trying to hide it...

>As she leaned in, the student would pull his head back ever so slightly, another couple beads of sweat rolling down his flushed face.

Well, all of your clothes are in the wash, we can't really solve that...

>His speaking turned down in volume once Kokonoe began exposing more of her chest, his vision glancing down and staying locked to the sight before he'd stop talking all together.

I can be on my best behavior, but...

>He paused once more, making an obvious attempt at hiding the arousal in his clothing below.
>>
>>3821512
>I groan with delight as you force your foot upon my face, my tongue extended in a desperate attempt to worship you before you pull away. I lay on the ground helplessly, gasping as I masturbate to the sight of your sultry steps away from me, my cock gushing pre with every pump as I recall your contact against me.
>>
>>3821574
Oh? Pervert, you say? I suppose you're correct.

>Suddenly, Rachel pulls her feet out of his grasp and away from him. She turns her head to the side and places a finger against her cheek, in a false gesture of contemplation.

Perhaps I should reward you with a pastry or tea instead. Surely you're not the kind of pervert who would enjoy this so much they would consider it a reward?

>As she says this, she shifts her blood red eyes towards him, a devious smirk across her face.
>>
File: 09d90478d1976c6edd283a15a19c38f7.jpg (284 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
09d90478d1976c6edd283a15a19c38f7.jpg
284 KB, 1200x1600
>>3821698
>Kokonoe pulled her towel back up as she noticed his obvious attempt at hiding his arousal. Her frown widened and she let out an exasperated groan as she returned her hands to her hips.
Ugh. You're hopeless. You see an inch of cleavage and you're already popping a stiffy. This isn't gonna work out.
>She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently.
Something's gotta give. Got any solutions, perv?
>>
>>3821749
>I start to sweat as you pull your foot away, the disappointment on my face was all too apparent. As you smirk I can already tell this isn't going to be easy for me.
C-come on Rachel, we just had tea not too long ago. Besides I haven't finished massaging you.
>>
File: 4034972_m.jpg~c200.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
4034972_m.jpg~c200.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>looking for art
>stumble upon a Genji x Mercy tumblr blog that always tags their posts as either "the bride" or "the groom" depending on who's posting

Cute as fuck. #relationshipgoals
>>
File: 1462478910774.jpg (24 KB, 512x361) Image search: [Google]
1462478910774.jpg
24 KB, 512x361
Hey
>>
>>3821815
If you were in my shoes, you'd be in a rough spot as well after rubbing on someone you admire! ...Especially when they're a looker like you.

>Once again he trailed off at the end of his sentence. Hmphing and looking away for a brief period of time.

I mean, I could just get to my room and call it a night, you have work to do and all and I'd rather not get in the way.

>His voice trailed into a whisper, and then a pause heavy hesitation keeping him from starting his next sentence, but ultimately, bravery let him do so.

...or you could make me an incredibly lucky man and help me out with it...
>>
>>3821988
is this the lewd tomoko? or the cute tomoko?
>>
>>3822024
it's the blog tomoko that refuses to leave
>>
>>3822024
>>3822038
They erp... Just start something with them
>>
File: rachel113.png (167 KB, 257x238) Image search: [Google]
rachel113.png
167 KB, 257x238
>>3821926
>>3822003
(im really sorry for doing this right when things were getting good but i really gotta sleep. im sorry! i'd be happy to pick these back up next time i'm around though)
>>
>>3822059
They're bad at it though.
>>
File: 1462478905938.jpg (40 KB, 512x353) Image search: [Google]
1462478905938.jpg
40 KB, 512x353
>>3822024
Who's the cute tomoko or the lewd tomoko? I don't know who are you talking about
>>
>>3822067
(It's okay! We'll continue another time, it is getting pretty late and all. See you around, cutie.)
>>
>>3822038
I don't blog in here! I was barely here in the last few weeks.
>>3822094
I am just that I am not trying.
>>
>>3822130
And what a nice few weeks they were
>>
File: 1420108215136-0.png (59 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1420108215136-0.png
59 KB, 600x500
>>3822130
Shit I messed the sentence.
You understand what I meant
>>3822094
>>3822136
Look it's not like there is anything happening right now so I am not ruining any potential e-sex between you and a 30yo man pretending to be an anime character.
>>
>>3822152
I'd rather have nothing than have you
>>
File: BecauseIAmWorthless.png (305 KB, 589x684) Image search: [Google]
BecauseIAmWorthless.png
305 KB, 589x684
>>3822167
What is it about me that you hate so much? If I am in another ava nobody cares and erps with me without complaining.
When I was coming here frequently I tried to be nice and everyone still hated me. I don't get it.
>>
>>3822187
Because you say and do stupid shit all the time. Not even the Discord wanted you, and they take in people like Edgy Gamer Girl and Alpha
>>
File: rachel7.gif (182 KB, 348x268) Image search: [Google]
rachel7.gif
182 KB, 348x268
>>
>>3822187
Can I fuck Tomoko?
>>
>>3822258
Goodnight, Rachel.
>>
So I've been out for a couple weeks. Any important/funny things happen?
>>
File: tomoko_kuroki-1515842.jpg (80 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tomoko_kuroki-1515842.jpg
80 KB, 1920x1080
>>3822218
What do you mean not even the discord wants you? I got kicked out twice, once when I first got in,a few months ago and second time was a month ago or a bit more and it's not because of something I said.
Give me examples of "say and do stupid shit" because I don't know what are you talking about
>>
And we're dead.
>>
>>3822258
>to ease the vampire's trip into Dreamland (pun not withstanding), Taranza conjured up his violin and played a soothing melody. A relaxing song that would take some listeners to the easier days of yesteryear, where they weren't plagued by dreadful things like taxes and political upheaval. No, instead, this song is from a simple time in one's life, where the only worries they had was what to watch on television and what cereal to eat while doing so. Ending the song, the spiderling whispered a "good night" to Rachel and drifted back up into the darkness
>>
>>3822260
I would say yes 20 min ago, now I am preparing to leave because I get attacked every time I come here
>>
>>3822295
Well yeah, all the mostly sane people went to sleep.
>>
>>3822260
Tomoko is not for lewd.
>>
>>3822290
Fuck the anon that wants to fuck you.
Either ignore or play into the shitposts.
>>
File: 57145777_p0.png (1015 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
57145777_p0.png
1015 KB, 1080x720
>>3822317
I'm unfamiliar as to your history in these threads and only vaguely aware of the Discord drama, so what I say may be taken with a grain of salt if you so wish, but, if you find yourself beset by shitposting just for showing up, you have the options of persevering regardless, showing that no amount of hate and vitriol will make you leave, or changing your face. I doubt you'd choose the latter, however. For bonus points on the meta of Tomoko's character, try and treat the shitposting as it being in universe to her character, where she's not even popular online.
>>
>>3822317
Aww, guess I'll try another time.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77 KB, 1920x1080
>>3822349
It's just people hating me for no reason, if people would know what other avas I erp/erpd with they'd hate me as them as well...
>>3822353
I'll be back in a week or two probably.
>>3822349
>>
>>3822370
Unwarranted hate is 4chan nature, I'm afraid. I wish you better circumstance on your return.
>>
>>3822370
Why do you give a single shit what some overly confrontational idiots think of you? You still have people who think you're good enough and want to ERP with you. Don't you think that is a good enough reason to stick around?
>>
>>3822370
>Snuggles tomoko
I am sad to see you leave
>>
File: 1454378613530.png (730 KB, 750x900) Image search: [Google]
1454378613530.png
730 KB, 750x900
Waking up to shit posting. What a lovely day.
>>
>>3822557
Post feet
>>
>>3822557
>kiss cheek again
>>
File: 1de770ff1085b165ddca5f41c210899c.jpg (728 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1de770ff1085b165ddca5f41c210899c.jpg
728 KB, 1200x1600
>>3822557
Coming home to dead thread is worse.
>>
>>3822674
>rub chest
>>
>>3822738
>I like this
>>
>>3822295
and nothing of value was lost
>>
Another week, another person I almost started to like ragequitting.
>>
>>3822874
Such is life in the zone.

On f-list I keep a list of "X deleted their character" notifications from profiles I bookmarked.
It's over two hundred.
>>
>>3822874
?
>>
File: maxresdefault2.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault2.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>>3822874
Can't be doin' with this.
>>
tfw jinx never came back
>>
>>3822890
I never bothered keeping track of that, people saying we should play again sometime then never signing that character in again ever is far more common for me.
>>
>>3822915
>I never bothered keeping track of that
I just manually clear out the non-deletion character updates rather than going for clear all button. It leaves a pretty amusing sight.
>>
>thread getting so dead of late i'm pondering joining the discord so i at least have drama to read

bleh
>>
>>3822945
Don't do it! Dawn is breaking, we're sure to see people soon.
>>
>>3822945
All the drama-whores that were around at this time of day seem to have given up altogether rather than just retreating to that hugbox.
>>
>tfw wanna play some things but too lazy to build an ava stash for them
>and also half the time online is through strictly limited bandwidth so no uploading them anyway
>>
Feels like I barely got any sleep.
>>
>>3823159
>Pisses on
>>
>>3823067
don't do it anyway
unless you like people telling you you're a shitty RPer for these overly elaborate reasons that turn out to just be because you don't 100% match their kinks
>>
>>3823305
Hey Kleric.
>>
File: 57156601_p0.png (705 KB, 900x1260) Image search: [Google]
57156601_p0.png
705 KB, 900x1260
Dead hours best hours.
Can't even sleep cause at work.
>>
>>3823322
literally who
>>
>>3823305
You kinda sound way more thin-skinned than I am.
>>
>>3823331
A massive dramawhore who takes it personally when people don't RP with him.
>>
>>3823305
Hi Spare.
>>
>>3823345
legit never heard of them
>>
Shit day. Someone or something suck my cock
>>
>>3823406
>The anon steps forward and smiles, slowly undoing your pants.

Hey honey, tell me what happened today to make it shit.
>>
>>
File: Tewicrop maximum overdrive.jpg (284 KB, 775x657) Image search: [Google]
Tewicrop maximum overdrive.jpg
284 KB, 775x657
>>3820113
Sounding is horrific.
>>
>>3823453
Tewi! <3
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1354x2123) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1354x2123
(Everyone have a good day today! It's finally the weekend and you all made it through another week! Be proud in yourself for that if nothing else! Hopefully I can make it on for a bit this weekend, but I might have to work Saturday anyway...)
>>
File: Tewi (1).png (2 MB, 1254x1771) Image search: [Google]
Tewi (1).png
2 MB, 1254x1771
>>3823469
Heya anonomalous
>>
>>3823475
Hiya there little cutie~
>>
File: Tewi (11).png (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Tewi (11).png
2 MB, 1536x2048
>>3823479
How're you doing Mr Anon?
>>
File: we are anomalous.jpg (68 KB, 560x695) Image search: [Google]
we are anomalous.jpg
68 KB, 560x695
>>3823475
>anonomalous
>>
>>3823488
I'm doing good!

>The anon leans down and lifts her up by the waist, pulling her in for a warm hug with plenty of kisses on her cheeks.

How are you?
>>
File: Tewi (18).jpg (43 KB, 550x620) Image search: [Google]
Tewi (18).jpg
43 KB, 550x620
>>3823507
>Tewi wraps her arms around him in return, partly for fear of being dropped, giggling as her cheeks are are bombarded with affection.

I'm a little tired anon, I didn't wake up long ago.
>>
>>3823526
>He presses his forearms up under her rear to keep her from falling, holding her like a small child. He rubs his nose against hers, her giggles putting a smile on his face.

Didja sleep well cutie pie?
>>
>>3823453
Sounding is fine, until it's me being sounded.
>>
File: Tewi (17).png (386 KB, 550x765) Image search: [Google]
Tewi (17).png
386 KB, 550x765
>>3823547
>She squirms ever so slightly in his grasp, her ass pressing into his arms as she quickly returns a kiss upon his smiling lips.
Alright I guess.

So, what are you planning anon?
>>
>>3823567
Mm, I dunno. Did you wanna do anything Tewi~?

>He kisses her again a little longer then the kiss she just gave him, gazing into her pretty eyes as his tongue parts her lips.
>>
>tfw kind of want to lewd but also kind of dont
>>
>>3823584
I know that feel.
>>
Sponty ?
>>
File: Tewi (35).jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Tewi (35).jpg
79 KB, 720x960
>>3823574
>She grasps him tighter, pressing her crotch up against him and slowly rocking her hips as she eagerly accepts his tongue into her mouth, gently suckling at it and gracing the wet flesh with licks from her own. After a short while and with a soft moan she parts from his lips, her lips wet and glistening with his saliva.

I think you can guess what a bun would want mister.

>>3823584
Who do you want to lewd??
>>
>>3823584
>sucks your dick
>>
>>3823612
He wants to be sounded
>>
>>3823627
>[Renegade Interrupt]
>>
File: Tewicrop (19).jpg (103 KB, 425x395) Image search: [Google]
Tewicrop (19).jpg
103 KB, 425x395
>>3823655
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
>>
odds fap
evens get stoned and go to sleep
dubs host of hgfags
>>
>>3823668
>linking the original and not that "Disturbed" cover version
>>
>>3823688
HG awaits you anon.
>>
>>3823668
That's a yes. Have fun, anon.
>>
>>3823698
Screw it, I'm so sleepy I can't even spell 'for' right. I'm just going to get stoned and pass out. Good night.
>>
Not even any of the meme-posters tonight? I am disappoint.
>>
>>3823733
The memes have run dry anon
>>
File: Tewicrop (7).jpg (122 KB, 787x740) Image search: [Google]
Tewicrop (7).jpg
122 KB, 787x740
>>3823733
Deadhours man.
Even claimed the guy that was hugging me.
>>
>>3823755
>Hugs the Tewi
>>
File: kingdom hearts.jpg (36 KB, 640x492) Image search: [Google]
kingdom hearts.jpg
36 KB, 640x492
>>3823745
>>3823755
But without memes all I have is shitposting and alcoholism!
>>
File: Tewicrop (21).jpg (84 KB, 413x345) Image search: [Google]
Tewicrop (21).jpg
84 KB, 413x345
>>3823762
>Inhales your cock

>>3823763
Meme on me, when you're not strong
I'll be your friend
I'll help you shitpost on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to meme on
>>
>>3823792
>cums immediately
>>
File: Tewicrop (24).jpg (135 KB, 569x515) Image search: [Google]
Tewicrop (24).jpg
135 KB, 569x515
>>3823810
>Swallows every last drop.
>>
>>3823755
Geez, that was inconsiderate of him
>I wrap my arms around your hips and pull your petite frame onto my lap. My right hand caresses your thigh while I plant kisses on your neck and cheek
I'll take care of you instead!!
>>
>>3823612
(Sorry about that~)

Well of course, but it's way more fun to hear you say it~

>As the kiss breaks, the man shifts around and sits back on the floor, resting her on his lap wkth her legs off to either side of his body. He slips his hands up under her little dress and squeezes her ass firmly, nipping at her neck.
>>
>>3823853
Nah man, all good.
>>3823859
>>
>>3823864
whoops, good timing anon
>>
>>3823874
<3
>>
>>3823817
>Head pats.
Good Bun
>>
File: Tewi (40).jpg (90 KB, 530x750) Image search: [Google]
Tewi (40).jpg
90 KB, 530x750
>>3823864
>>3823874
(DP?)

>>3823859
(welcome back)

>Tewi grasps his head in her little hands, pressing her lips against his as her tongue slid through into his mouth longing to taste him.
>She presses her hips back, the feeling of his fingers sinking into her plump butt eliciting a sharp gasp before shifting her weight over a little, she leads her leg down between his her thigh resting against his crotch.
>>
File: 9dd0732d8ed9d8b896711a26fcfff864.png (880 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
9dd0732d8ed9d8b896711a26fcfff864.png
880 KB, 1000x1000
As apology for bordering on emo blogposting, have some tittays.
>>
>>3823909
I'm fairly new to this and I don't wanna impose on the other anon that started with you, or else I'd be all for it
>>
File: 1467346965798.png (165 KB, 1221x879) Image search: [Google]
1467346965798.png
165 KB, 1221x879
>>
>>3823909
(Thank you Tewi, I wasn't about to leave you!)

>The man breaks her kiss for a moment to pull her dress up and over her head, tossing it aside and wasting no time in passionately kissing her. Once her tongue is safe inside his mouth again he gently bites down and suckles on it. His hands, now free, slowly rub her sides up and down a few times before he hooks a finger up under the waistband of her panties on both sides of her body, slowly, teasingly pulling them up and stretching the fabric so it presses up between the outer lips of her slit like fabric floss.
>>
>>3823951
needs even more obvious bait
>>
>>3823932
Can I cum on them?
>>
>>3823932
Prime tittays
>>
File: fc0681b7f6d427efd7fea6bc3c8ac10d.jpg (590 KB, 1046x1000) Image search: [Google]
fc0681b7f6d427efd7fea6bc3c8ac10d.jpg
590 KB, 1046x1000
>>3823961
I'm just posting some pics in the hope of waking people up here man.
>>
>>3823599
Hmm?

Yes?
>>
File: Tewi (38).jpg (199 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Tewi (38).jpg
199 KB, 600x800
>>3823940
(But I want it anon!)

>>3823956
>She winces slightly as his teeth press against her tongue, she presses her thigh harder into his crotch and slowly rocks it back and forth, rubbing against his cock through his clothes while her entire body shivers in delight at his touch and her panties grow damp with her building lust.
Mister
>She pants out each moment the kiss breaks.
Breed with me, please.
>>
>>3824007
Heh, there you go..

>He pushes her back slightly with a sly grin, wiggling his pants down enough for his hard, thick length to bounce free.

All you had to do was ask~

>He grabs her naked body by the waist and lifts her up, positioning her dripping cunt over the tip of his cock and with one solid movement he thrusts up as he pulls her down onto his lap and bottoms out in her almost instantly her panties partially pulled in with his meatstick. Resting his hands on her thighs he slowly grinds her back and forth, his tip giving her cervix a kiss before penetrating her womb with ease due to her small size.
>>
Dead hours are objectively the best. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>3824007
Ahhh, sorry but I have no faith in my ability to roleplay with multiple people... Hardly have any for one on one either. This is only my second time in one of these threads. I'll come back in the future though
>>
File: Tewicrop (16).jpg (24 KB, 301x268) Image search: [Google]
Tewicrop (16).jpg
24 KB, 301x268
>>3824044
>The thick shaft filling her tiny pussy draws sharp moans from her lips, moans of delight filling the air as he grinds her back and forth and ultimately a scream as her little womb's lips are spread wide.
>The intense sensation of his cock slipping into her deepest point overwhelms her and she slumps forward onto his chest, struggling to speak and spittle seeping from her mouth as she gasps to breath.
>>
File: Ge4CFvj.jpg (144 KB, 536x720) Image search: [Google]
Ge4CFvj.jpg
144 KB, 536x720
>>3824046
>>
File: Tewi (2).png (674 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Tewi (2).png
674 KB, 750x1000
>>3824052
Well I don't mind if you're not confident.
We all were just starting at one point.

I'll play with you some other time.
>>
>>3824105
>The overwhelming pleasure engulfing his cock made him stop for a moment and collect himself, drawing in a deep breath before he grasped her soft ass in both hands and hugged her tight. Holding her body close to his he starts to move once more, pushing up into her as she slides down along his length and trying his best to pull away as he hoists her up. He continues this motion, lifting her and dropping her back onto his cock, almost painfully slowly. Each movement sends shivers of pleasure up his spine and each movement causes him to penetrate her womb over and over.
>>
>>3824052
Hey there little anon, if you aren't confident I can help you out~
>>
File: hmm.jpg (138 KB, 402x400) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
138 KB, 402x400
>>3824046
It's true
>>
>>3824156
I want you to jerk me with your feet, if you're into that.
>>
>>3824046
Relaxing but kinda boring.
>>
>>3824120
I appreciate the understanding!

>>3824148
I'm certainly interested! What do you have in mind?
>>
>>3824170
All depends on what you like, dislike, things lile that.
Give me some info and I can create you a perfect situation.
>>
It's a rainy day outside. You should stay indoors with a warm glass of milk and play video games, or watch anime.
>>
File: Tewicrop (23).jpg (57 KB, 283x337) Image search: [Google]
Tewicrop (23).jpg
57 KB, 283x337
>>3824141
>She grows numb to sensation anywhere but her poor little pussy, his cock spreading her womb over and over making her scream each time as her drooling mouth hangs open.
Mi-hiii-steeeer
>She chokes out as she struggles to muster strength into her slender arms, failing to hold herself up enough to prevent the continued impaling of her womb.
>>
>>3824195
Oh gosh okay. I like glasses, skirts/dresses, you leading the way, creampies, etc. Outside of some /d/ type stuff (like vore) I don't have many dislikes. I'd be fine with whatever you want to do!
>>
File: Tewicrop (26).jpg (52 KB, 407x360) Image search: [Google]
Tewicrop (26).jpg
52 KB, 407x360
>>3824170
Now stick it in my ass.
>>
>>3824197
I hope the after life is treating you well Papa
>>
>>3824208
>It was only a matter of time now before he would lose himself and fill her up, until then he tried his best to hold it off and prolong the amazing sensations he was feeling from the small bunny. He pushes forward and rests her back om the floor, allowing her to rest for a moment. He grabs her ankles and holds her pulls her legs up by her head, effectively pinning her to the floor as he begins moving his hips once again now able to move freely and slam into her harder and faster not showing any mercy to the tiny pussy or her womb.
>>
File: 7dd424a8fce5a8cd5dd620d160ca420c.png (934 KB, 1148x1920) Image search: [Google]
7dd424a8fce5a8cd5dd620d160ca420c.png
934 KB, 1148x1920
>>3824228
So do you just want some vanilla, or..?
Help me out a bit more here silly, I'm willing to do almost anything you want. <3
>>
File: 1466998142573.gif (350 KB, 515x343) Image search: [Google]
1466998142573.gif
350 KB, 515x343
>>3824243
It's alright. I have some things going on later that have me a little nervous, but I'll manage.
>>
>>3824294
Good! And don't worry Papa. I'm sure you will make it! So have a nice day out there~
>>
>>3824238
Aaaaaaa, I'm sorry anon but I wouldn't be able to keep up with two people

>>3824267
vanilla's a-ok! preferably with a petite cutie and/or gal with glasses
>>
File: 1466875341193.jpg (71 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1466875341193.jpg
71 KB, 700x700
>>3824307
Thank you anon. You have a swell day alright!
>>
File: Tewicrop (11).jpg (35 KB, 319x253) Image search: [Google]
Tewicrop (11).jpg
35 KB, 319x253
>>3824254
(You're that anon that kept going on about getting me in a breeding press aren't you?)

>The little bun was lost in the overwhelming sensations, her tight pussy spasming constantly as the sensation of the man's thick cock dragging at the lips of her womb forced her into repeated orgasms, her flat little chest heaving desperately for painful breaths.
Misteeeer it huuurts
>She cries out as he slams into her, the supple flesh of her ass and thighs jiggling in response.
>>
File: Tewicrop (8).jpg (88 KB, 717x555) Image search: [Google]
Tewicrop (8).jpg
88 KB, 717x555
>>3824312
I'm just kidding.
>>
>>3824322
(Nope! This is my first interaction with you honestly.)

>With only a few final thrusts he plows into her and buries himself deep within her tight little pussy, cock throbbing as it dumps his massive load of hot sticky seed directly into her womb, filling it til it was about to burst. He slowly pulls out of her as his finishes his climax, splattering her inner walls with his seed as well before leaving her flooded pussy to shoot tye last hot rope across her spasming body and onto her face.
>>
File: Tewicrop (2).jpg (53 KB, 391x342) Image search: [Google]
Tewicrop (2).jpg
53 KB, 391x342
>>3824438
>The little bun just lays there, exhausted from the rough fucking, unwilling to even move enough to get her legs from beside her face while her gaping abused little cunt drools out his semen as she passes out.

(Sorry it's a bit unreactive but I can't really think of another way to react with womb being penetrated and all that.)
>>
>>3824488
(That's okay, I wasn't really planning on it going that way but it was still enjoyable <3)
>>
>>3824267
whoops, I'll be sure to be more specific next time, my bad anon
>>
Hmmm, seems /v/ didn't appreciate Samus fapbait all too much. Can I make a few anons here happy by getting them off~?
>>
>>3824626
Oh look, Zero-suit blow me.
>>
>>3824626
I'm sure you can!. Here is a little slow at the moment but I'm sure some anons I'll get out of lurking for you!
>>
>>3824626
Depends how you want to do it
>>
>>3824626
Yes please!
>>
>>3824655
Ooh, a taker! Wonderful~ Why don't you unzip those pants and let me see that thick, fat cock begging to be let out to play, hmm? If you don't get it out soon, I can't guarantee I'll be able to control myself, hehe~

>>3824670
I do mostly fapbait style stuff. You ever seen the samus fapbait threads on /v/? It's mostly like that.
>>
>>3824686
Well it seems like something fun, should I take mine out aswell?
>>
File: 074c28ae038cba6b48e30338c936f3b3.jpg (132 KB, 1451x2048) Image search: [Google]
074c28ae038cba6b48e30338c936f3b3.jpg
132 KB, 1451x2048
I want to find a cute anon and ERP as his anime waifu.
>>
>>3824694
>>3824684
The more the merrier! I'm really just a cock hungry bitch at heart; forget the stupid facade I put up about being a fearsome warrior. Really, there's nothing that I love better than a giant throbbing cock to submit myself to. Go ahead and take them out, please. I wanna go mad from all the cocks waiting to be serviced in my face~
>>
>>3824686
I love fap bait Samus... the best part about /v/ in my opinion.
>>
>>3824713
>he unclips the ubutton from his pants and tugs down his fly, reaching and pulling out his throbbing cock
Im in your care I guess
>>
>>3824713
>I take my throbbing member out and begin to stroke it in front of you, taking note of your hungry eyes
>>
>>3824713
Can I grind mine against your amazing ass?
>>
>>3824711
what if my waifu is a boy?
>>
File: 6523cc0b268513bd885ee4406636e695.png (729 KB, 1188x1236) Image search: [Google]
6523cc0b268513bd885ee4406636e695.png
729 KB, 1188x1236
>>3824718
Good to hear! There are several fap bait Samus anons out there and I'm probably one of the least common ones, but I'm going to try my hardest to drain all of your balls dry like a good little slut. Why don't you start stroking too and join in on the gangbang, hmm? A whole massive group of fat fucking dicks jostling in front of me eager to be pleasured is just... Mmmmm~

>>3824738
Oh... O-oh my! Anon you were hiding this from me this whole time? If I knew you had such a heavenly cock resting in your pants I would of ripped them off myself. You don't mind if I kiss it, do you? Just a kiss is all. A simple... a simple taste... Gah~ You can't just show me a cock this lovely. I just.. I need to suck the head. I'm going to lap at your glands and taste that wonderful cockmeat~

*Mmm.... Mhm~!* God I fucking LOVE that taste. You're too lovely sweetie~

>>3824770
Ohoo~ The way you stroke that monster is too divine~ Poor boy... someone like you deserves an eager slut to stroke them off for you! Let my gentle, zero suit glad grip caress that wonderful cock for you okay?

....Oooh, it feels so strong in my hand! I love that authority of a cock like this~

>>3824776
They're all yours anon. My whole body is a toy for you all to play with as you see fit. Feel free to press that hard cock against my ass and stir me into a frenzy. Soon I'm just going to BEG to get fucked.
>>
>>3824811
Well, god damn... You're already doing a kick ass job. How could I not whip out my cocktail for this? Fuck, you already have me so hard... what are you gonna do about it?
>>
>>3824811
Ough... Your ass is unbelievably soft. It's like my dick is getting swallowed in between your perfect cheeks...
>>
>>3824626
I noticed the mods deleted your posts in that thread.

Did you make the thread as well or just stumble upon it?
>>
>>3824811
>the zero suit adds another level of pleasure to your hand's calculated motions. within moments I feel my shaft get completely wet from the precum you're wringing out of me

Ahhhh~
>>
I haven't posted in an ERP thread, so I don't know the formalities.

I have a very strong fetish for being talked to and treated like a dog. Not in a harsh or mean-spirited way, but rather, very sweetly, encouraging. And I, in turn, act very innocent, loving, enthusiastic, and... well, dog-like.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
Good morning
>>
>>3824911
>Pisses on
>>
>>3824911
Morning Youmu
>>
File: 04e3053bc349775946fbb9319568f4d0.jpg (628 KB, 1040x1139) Image search: [Google]
04e3053bc349775946fbb9319568f4d0.jpg
628 KB, 1040x1139
Also do keep me informed on if you spurt IRL. Nothing is more lovely than knowing you came~

>>3824837
Hmm... Well there's an anon in my mouth, one in my hand, and another grinding against my rear... I guess I still have one other hand to please you with~ Ohoho! Your cock is getting so lively with every little stroke. Do you like that grip I have on your cock? What if I stroke it faster like this, hehe~

>>3824855
Oooh anon I'm glad it feels so nice having those toned cheeks service you.You're driving me mad with that hard cock nestled against my rump. I just want a hard cock ravaging me now. Oooooh~ Dry hump me anon! I want to feel you dominate me~

>>3824859
Oho! Leeking pre cum are we? God, there's just something magical about that wonderful fluid leaking out of you. The texture, the smell, the taste~ Knowing a guy like you is getting all wound up gets me going so bad too~!

>>3824858
I stumbled upon it. I was pretty disappointed too; I had so much fun with the "Samus does your favorite fetish" stuff I did last time: https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/335132457/#335138621
>>
>>3824962
I think I saw you in the 8ch erp board. I'm right? Is nice to see you around here.
>>
>>3824962
Oh, god... don't stoke to fast! Having such a beautiful woman's strong grip around my cock is bound to make me...!
>>
>>3824962
Yes! Just like this!? Oh, your fit ass wonderful... These latex clad cheeks keep rubbing against my cock so hard. I...I can't hold it in!

Been pent up for a little while, so I kinda just went loose as soon as you arived. Thanks for the quick treatment. I'll try to last longer next time.
>>
>>3824962
not an anon who's rp'ing with you, but good god how much I came just reading is crazy~
>>
File: d0b6f1d0e7233fc7667e2790cd93bcbb.png (965 KB, 1172x1315) Image search: [Google]
d0b6f1d0e7233fc7667e2790cd93bcbb.png
965 KB, 1172x1315
>>3825000
Ahaha~ Are you going to cum already? That's no issue honey. Just give in an moan in delight as the most beautiful woman you've ever seen milks your cock try for all that delicious cum brewing in your balls~ Coat my slutty face with my hot white reward anon!

>>3824976
That's me, yup~
>>
>>3824962
I'm glad you're getting excited too!
>I start to thrust my hips against your hand when it runs down my shaft, imagining that I'm pumping your slutty pussy. The zero suit stroking certainly feels mind numbing, so it's not a far stretch in terms of sensation
>>
>>3824908
Cute, I'd love to play with you if I had the time. Also, are you just interested in females?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 226

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.