[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ERP Thread: One Last Smooching Room Edition Last Thread: >>3773331
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
File: smooching room.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
smooching room.gif
2 MB, 500x282
ERP Thread: One Last Smooching Room Edition

Last Thread:
>>3773331
>>3773331
>>3773331

Now, smoooooooooch~
>>
>>3779978
>She moans soundly and longingly at his teasing, shaking her behind for him a bit.
I'm your queen, my king; I shall service you however you want.

>>3779989
Hee hee hee! You like this?
>She laughed lively, sliding her arms around you for a embrace, squeaking a bit as you grope her plump behind.
Oh, you like feeling me up like this? Kissing and suckling my nipples as my meaty butt is groped by you~?
>She playfully asked, smirking down coyly at you.
>>
File: hater please.png (314 KB, 920x497) Image search: [Google]
hater please.png
314 KB, 920x497
>>3780184
>>
File: 48158094_p0.png (728 KB, 774x1093) Image search: [Google]
48158094_p0.png
728 KB, 774x1093
>>3779882
Now you're just making things up anon, stop that!
I definitely don't think about him, or that battle we had, or that time he came inside of me! nope!

>>3779927
Mrrr...anon.
>She leaned over, rubbing her butt against the part of his pants that bulged out, warming it up with her innate heat.
You're not going to use only your fingers are you? That doesn't sound very fun for you.~

>>3779943
Zero, because we're not in the same egg group!
That means he can cum inside me as many times as he wants and we'll never have a-
F-forget I said that.

>>3779984
Mh...n-no.. it's fine, it's just...Ah!
I want to know something about you anon! I want find out which part of you is my favorite!
>>
>>3780102
Agreed

>>3780171
>Replace
We both belong up there
>>
File: 705815.png (480 KB, 784x414) Image search: [Google]
705815.png
480 KB, 784x414
>>3780210
>Ragyo will be at least 17
Details please.
>>
>>3780259
Didn't you get banned?
>>
>>3780210
>>3780266
In college at 15? What an incredible mind.

Or this post is full of shit.
>>
>>3780227
Sorry...couldn't...help it!
>I talk in between suckling like a baby desperate for milk as I energetically fondle her shapely ass while sliding my throbbing cock between her thighs
>>
File: 2772.jpg (294 KB, 577x987) Image search: [Google]
2772.jpg
294 KB, 577x987
Hey, what's this place, huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 848x1200
Hello and good evening everyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 1024x768
>>3779807
>Kogure whined softly as his efforts to escape were futile and the sensation of his tail being toyed with so much drive him mad. His own bit of grinding happened within the sheets while he rubbed his excited member against the fabric it strained against. Small moans slipping past his quivering lips as he shuddered from their breath brushing his nape.
St-Stoooop! It's not fair!
>>3779839
It was mainly a warning not exactly a tell to finish up. But, alls well.)
>Kogure trembled underneath them as he felt their thick length release its sticky substance down his throat. After being pulled off of their slimy shaft before he fainted, he gasped for air and coughed slightly. He cleaned up his face and looked up from the ground with a smile.
Glad to help.
>>3779934
Fap, do it. Bust your load to the thought of pushing your cock between my milky-white thighs and spraying my face with your sticky seed.)
>Kogure snickered quietly as his lover eagerly came to indulge in his body even more. He bit his lip as he felt them remove the fabric from covering his twitching erection that dribbled pre onto himself. He wiggled in place as he thighs lightly shook and rippled from his movements and theirs while they readied themselves. A small squeak of a moan escaped him as he looked up at the man while they indulged in his smooth feet yet again and thruster their thick dock between his luscious thighs, brushing his twitching member each time they thrusted in. His tail sneaked up between them and curled around the base of their shaft while giving small strokes. As they slapped their hips against his plump thighs, he soon gave way and sprayed his seed from the friction of both of their cocks rubbing against each other. His broiling love landing on himself and some onto their cock to possibly serve as lubrication for their thrusts. His loud moans spilling out of him during his orgasm and he held his legs closed even tighter.
>>
File: 88b.png (287 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
88b.png
287 KB, 800x600
>>3780283
No? Why would I be banned, at most I just post Yuri
What do I look like a fucking lolicon?
>>
>>3780266
[Creativity intensifies]
>>
>>3780220
>Circle jerk
All of them have been here since trash started. Maybe drop peach for Trixie instead.
>>
>>3780249
>He slowly undid his pants for her as she ground against him with her warmth
Mh! Of course not.
>The tip of his cock poked through his boxers as it hovered at her netherlips, prodding her he grabbed her plump ass again, nuzzling her tail.
I think we can move on to the main event, Ms. Best Braixen.
>>
File: IMG_3066.png (527 KB, 627x885) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3066.png
527 KB, 627x885
>>3780297
Hey, I'm not saying it's bad...
Keep going~
>She sweetly encouraged, pecking at his head as she started to stroke his back, humming sweetly as she was pleasured on all fronts.
Oh...this feels so good~
>>
>>3780249
silly Braixen
in ERP EVERYONE is in the same egg group~
>>
>>3780249
Sounds like you've been thinking about him a lot actually. Braixen, what does your heart do when I say.... GARCHOMP?
>>
>>3780227
>He thrusts inside, pushing deep to her cervix
of course i will, my queen~
>>
>>3780227
That sad day when you're not at all sure if this Daisy is the same one from way back when...

Vanishing from ERP kinda sucks ;-;
>>
>>3780383
>I continue sucking at her nipple while shaking my hips, my member sliding in and out between her inner thighs while grinding against her lower lips before I take my mouth away from her breast
Thanks Daisy, I really needed this. Also, would you be insulted if I said I wanted to fuck your ass next?
>>
>Jojo/Dark Souls anon never messaged me
.. I-I'm going to sleep soon. I-if you message me I'll get back to you as soon as I can!..
Goodnight ERP <3
>>
>>3780026

>She smirked as she felt his cock hardening under his clothes, her teasing didn't relent as she gave him a two handed massage.
"Of course I'm out of it,"
>She giggled at him, taking her hands away briefly while she adjusted herself, getting off of her knees and instead squatting over his waist.
"So you gotta heal me~"
>She ground her burning lips against the stiffness in his pants, letting him sink into her soft vulva with each motion of her hips.
>>
File: small.png (629 KB, 720x1000) Image search: [Google]
small.png
629 KB, 720x1000
Well ello there love! Wanna smell me ol' log cutter do ya? Well then come on in love, have a seat there!
>>
>>3780460
Goodnight!
>>
>>3780478
This is even more cringeworthy than the mei ERPer

I didn't think that was possible
>>
File: 50396188_p1.png (294 KB, 1000x1280) Image search: [Google]
50396188_p1.png
294 KB, 1000x1280
>>3780359
>Her pussy heated up the more she rubbed herself against his boxers, quivering, wanting. The speed of her tail wagging increasing.
Mhh, I can't wait anon.~
>She could feel the shape of his tip as it prodded her slit, it left her wanting, needing more of it inside of her.
>>3780398
That doesn't make any sense!
>>3780413
My heart doesn't tell me anything you dummy. It's a heart!
>>
File: IMG_3067.jpg (410 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3067.jpg
410 KB, 636x900
>>3780442
Hmm...
Nate? Is that you?

>>3780428
>She squeals with delight, arching her back a bit as she felt him enter her.
Oh, yes! Thank you my king!

>>3780455
>She swooned sweetly at his actions, holding his head as he let go of her breast, her legs quivering a bit as she started to feel more enticed towards him.
Aw; don't be! I love some nice hard ass play~
>She shot him a toothy grin and laugh.
>>
>>3780460
oh sorry I forgot I just added you
>>
>>3779893
Parsee pulls her finger out from their cunt and trails her wet finger up to the protector's mouth, shoving them into their mouth once they finish talking, forcing the female to taste themselves. "Why would I finish you when I enjoy playing with you? Can't you feel how wet you are already?" Parsee says as her other hand trails to their panties, using her nails to tear the string of the garment only to make it easier for her to throw them aside, revealing the female's dripping cunt.
>>
>>3780475
Umm, alright then.
>I reach down and slide off my pants, my member now at full mast
How do you want to be "healed"?
>I lie there awaiting a response
>>
>>3780460
I didn't think you were serious lol.
>>
>>3780532
ok, I'll dull it down a bit
in this thread
any one, can get anyone pregnant
you know, as long as they have a womb
so have fun with those baby Fennekins~
>>
>>3780322
(Meh, its midnight where i am so i'll be going to sleep soon. Later Kogure-kun)
>>
>>3780533
>he pushes deeper inside her, moving back and forth, his hips smacking against her ass
>>
>>3780322
>He kept speeding up, the heat and friction causing him to swell up. He clamped against the tail harder, forcing and digging the thumb in as he started to rush himself against the slow dribble coating both the tail and his cock. As he raced onward, he kept shifting further and further forward until finally, he moaned out. He aimed so that the shot landed in front of the succubus's vision in a way that he could see it, but not reach it. The rest of the trail lay across the back of his head, uselessly clinging to his hair. He repositioned himself, laying across Kogure's trapped back, keeping the demon pinned in by body weight alone.
>>
File: cute_scout_by_byornien-d4xmc01.jpg (340 KB, 764x1011) Image search: [Google]
cute_scout_by_byornien-d4xmc01.jpg
340 KB, 764x1011
>>3780478
(It may cause some people here to cringe at first, but I'm down to playing with you! Good luck random Tracer anon, and remember to have fun!)
Well, I can't deny a lovely gal like yourself some sweet pleasure now, can I?
>Scout chortled playfully at her, slowly sitting down like instructed.
Well, aren't ya' a fine lookin' lady? You're da' Tracer gal people keep comparin' me ta' back at Mann Co, aren't ya'?
>>
>>3780322
(You're temping me like you wouldn't believe but this session is way to good to just rub one out. Soon as we're done I'm going to enjoy it thoroughly with an onahole, it's gonna be a trip.)

>He moaned in pleasure as dick continued to rub against the succubus's thighs and prick, looking down as he felt a warm substance make contact with his member, pleased to see that his lover had released from the stimulation. The devil's love juice spread around his thighs as he continued his piston-like movement; he had lost any sense of control of his thrusting thanks to the thin tail that stroked his cock as he moved. It wasn't long before he gave in and reached his orgasm, his back arching in pleasure as he moaned, plunging his twitching dick past the tightly-squeezed thighs as it erupted in ejaculation. Two ropes of thick, sticky semen burst from the tip of his cock, leaving a line of his seed trailing from the succubus's midriff up to his face. He would quiver in pleasure again and again, as one splurt of cum came out after another, diminishing in size until he was dribbling seed directly onto the trap's spent shaft. Finally, the pleasurable sensations that had spread from his groin through what felt like his entire body dispersed, and he did all that he could to keep himself upright, still tightly hugging Kogure's legs against his body, panting wildly onto his feet.
>>
File: 1461933166760-jp.jpg (101 KB, 425x718) Image search: [Google]
1461933166760-jp.jpg
101 KB, 425x718
>>
>>3780586
I love you to death.
>>
>>3780532
>Fingers digging into the soft flesh and fur, he pushed the tip forward.

Right. Well, he-here goes.

>In one fluid motion, he plunged into the petit Pokemon's pussy, hilting her as his rigid cock adjusted to her hot walls.

M-MAN That's a scorcher! Do all you fire types feel like this?

>Slowly pulling halfway out, he slowly pushed back in, leaning over her as he found his rhythm.
>>
>>3780606
Sit on my dick and spin.
>>
>>3779863
moves? contests? breeding?!
>his face was perplexed for the first two activities but it took on a deep shade of red as he began blushing at the last one.
w-wait! i'm not a pokemon, you know?! i can't learn these things you do!

>>3779957
>he covered his eyes, red with embarrassment, as she uncovered his dripping rod. he was just as unused to this situation as she was, and just as flustered as well. despite his girly figure, his member was somewhat sizable. it throbbed and leaked, looking as if it hasn't been relieved in a long while, and judging from the anon's timid and innocent nature, that was likely the case. hearing her question, he opens his fingers, allowing his eyes to peer down at the protector on her knees. unsure of how to respond, he stammers as he speaks.
u-um... i don't know... i... i haven't really done this before. um... m-maybe...
>he pauses for a second and covers his eyes once more.
maybe your m-mouth...?
>>
>>3780533
That make me really happy to hear!
>I move around behind the princess before once again letting my hands sink into her ass cheeks, then spreading them apart and letting me see both her pink pussy dripping with arousal and her heavenly asshole. I then lay my cock between her cheeks and then squeeze them together, sandwiching my rod between them
Oh yeah, perfect fit...
>>
>>3780501
>She grinned up at the flustered anon, her heart throbbing as he even covered his face from her. The contrast between that innocent, girly body of his and the obscene, leaky dick protruding from him was adorable, she couldn't put a word other than love to the strange mixture of endeared and aroused that she felt, just watching him be. The twitching and drooling of his member told her that wasn't going to be enough. His requested was straightforward, and she was happy to oblige. The protector's silky lips closed over his head, her tongue instinctively playing with the new, hot invader in her mouth, slurping the precum off of him. Her cheek filled quickly as she sucked his length into her mouth, her lips sticking to him as she pulled up and enveloping him in their pillowy embrace as she went down. What she didn't have in skill she recouped in affection, treating his sex with a gentle, loving mouth that worshiped its every bulging detail.

>>3780552
>She mewled at the taste of her own fluids, something in the obscenity of the act, the sheer helplessness, finally cracking through to the swelling, coming orgasm between her legs. like that, she was on display. Her needy sex, rushed with excitement and begging for stimulation with its subtle twitches. The protector's heart sank, her gaze with it, as she silently conceded that everything the monster said had been right.

>>3780558
"With this,"
>She said, taking hold of his erection in one hand, propping herself up over it.
"Riiiiiight..."
>Her other grabbed hold of the slim material over her crotch, roughly tearing it and showing him her dripping pink folds, ready for the taking.
"Here."
>She stuck her tongue out as she hilted herself on him at once, her juices slurping around the sudden intrusion. She moaned long and deep as she sat there, belly full of him, waiting for the glow to wash away before going further.
>>
>>3780667
>>3780638

(Ah whoops, linked to the old thread instead.)
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 324x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 324x632
>>3780580
I'll be doing the same shortly. G'night!)
>>3780585
You're an ass btw. Love ya Chef-kun. Too tired for a reply.)
>>3780604
Is it weird I want to hear the sounds somebody makes with one while they use it...? Anyway, have fun Nini. I think I might know who you are.)
>>
File: IMG_2979.jpg (47 KB, 705x998) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2979.jpg
47 KB, 705x998
>>3780610
...Eh, not really dat' being of a meanin' once ya' been there on a routinely basis because you failed to notice that GOD DAMN SPY READY TA' BACKSTAB YA' BECAUSE HE WAS DRESSED AS A FUCKING MEDIC!
Still, I appreciate it!
(Thanks anon! And I love you to, random citizen!)
>>
>>3780688
(Well, you keep hitting it. I might as well BE it. Love you to /Pinky/. Night!)
>>
>>3780667
Whatever you say Miss!
>I wrap my hands around her waist and guide her on my cock
You're thinking this will heal you?
>I lift my hips up, trying to fit the most of my member into her tight snatch
I should heal you like this more often!
>>
>>3780688
(Mm, not weird I guess, not far off from lewd squelching sounds. Not sure what you mean by that, though - if you're referring to an ava, I don't play one.)
>>
File: IMG_2502.png (253 KB, 800x654) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2502.png
253 KB, 800x654
>>3780582
>She groans and chortles shortly with delight as she was spanked and fucked, eyes looking back in a halfway open gaze.
Oh, I love how you know how much of a butt slut I am~

>>3780639
I'm your princess; of course I must make you happy!
>She lovingly states with a giggle, bending over for him as he sets himself up, letting out a soft cry as he started to massage her lips.
Ahh; yes. My ass is a perfect fit for everyone~.
>>
File: 1467173455863.png (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467173455863.png
39 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 56891560_p0.png (1 MB, 1062x1253) Image search: [Google]
56891560_p0.png
1 MB, 1062x1253
>>3780572
But that's not how it works at all! It's like you don't even know the science of breedi-
...O-okay...bye...

>>3780613
M-MMhh!
>She pushed herself against his length, his size, taking in as much of his cock as her body could handle, walls wrapping around him tightly, heating up his meat.
I-I wouldn't know...am I your first?~ Aaahnn~
>As he pulled out, the air around his rod felt cool, almost cold, before he plunged back in, the heat wrapping around him once more.

>>3780638
What? Why not? I see Trainers teach their Pokemon about these things all the time!
E-even the last one~.
>>
>>3780713
I can't believe that took me so long to get, god damn it. Fuck you damn it, funny bastard.)
>>3780734
Did you want incest with Shiro and her brother? If you're not the same guy then dang. You two are lovely, though.
>>
>>3780779
>implying ERP thread cares about science
you're in the realm of 4Chan girl, regular rules do not apply
>>
>>3780786
(Nah, wasn't me, I did talk to Shiro once but that was the time I thought she was a Russian ship girl.)
>>
>>3780766
well, it's a good thing you're my butt slut~
>he thrusts harder, his cock swelling and throbbing inside of her
>>
>>3780766
Yeah, so perfect for smothering and swallowing big cocks!
>I give give one of her cheeks a good slap before holding onto her as I begin humping her backside, my hips smacking into her from behind and making her butt ripple from the impact
>>
>>3780786
(Giggles make sleeping easier, silly succubutthead)
>>
File: Photo May 17, 11 00 44 PM.png (838 KB, 1280x1352) Image search: [Google]
Photo May 17, 11 00 44 PM.png
838 KB, 1280x1352
Put ya in your place, call that real estate~
>>
>>3780832
I didn't mean in threads but if that didn't do it then I guess I'm wrong. Oh well, just means there are two lovely guys instead of just the one. What're you even still doing here? Go masturbate!)
>>3780848
There you go again! Go away!)
>>
>>3780533
>>3780766
Nope! Not Nate! Random anon that some Daisy (possibly you?) had in chastity a while back. I vanished for quite a bit.
>>
>>3780667
She smirks as she felt the warm liquid rushing onto her skirt, begging for stimulation. She then took her finger out the female's mouth only to move her hand onto their hair and grab it. While she held their hair Parsee stood up, pulling on the female's hair to pull them to their feet as well. She then forced them to bend over, making them onto the bark of a tree. Once she got them into position, Parsee release their hair only to grab onto her skirt, pulling it out to let her six inch erected cock free.
>>
>>3780834
O-oh yes~
>She slurred out, giggling like a teenage school girl with each thrust.
I-I'm a butt slut! I'm a dirty little butt slut for my king!

>>3780839
>She shrieked softly, slowly raising her voice with each thrust he did, feeling overwhelmed by his slapping and spanking of her behind,
Oh, yes! My ass is a EXPERT at taking in nice, big, hard dicks!
I-I just can't LIVE without being fucked~

>>3780888
(Oh; sorry! But I remember putting you in chastity and burning the key, correct?)
>>
>>3780873
>still no purple kitty to impregnate
>>
>>3780779
>He towered over her, plunging into her depths as his flesh smacks against her pelt, leaning down to give her a quick peck on the mouth as he rams her faster and faster, the heat in her overwhelming as he mumbles nearly inaudibly

Well...y....yeah to be honest.
>Quickly, his speaks up between groans.
B-But it feels really, really nice....!
>>
>>3780882
(OK. Thank you for the session, it was amazing and well worth the wait. I'm gonna go explode. Let me know whenever you want to get married. Have a good night and see you soon!)
>>
>>3780913
(Something like that! I know you disposed of it and were super cruel about it ^^;;)
>>
File: A Dwight the Night.png (268 KB, 363x533) Image search: [Google]
A Dwight the Night.png
268 KB, 363x533
>>3780873
I am Dwight the Night!
>>
File: getting ready to trash.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
getting ready to trash.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Good evening everyone. Having a good day?
>>
>>3780921
Oh, sorry to hear! I hope I can be a good substitute for you~
>Amy giggled, softly massaging your shoulders.
>>
>>3780913
mmmmm, you're also the mother to our new twins, isn't that right?~
>he shoves his cock against her cervix, unleashing wave after wave of thick sperm into her womb once again, flooding her fertile pussy
>>
>>3780937
Heh, enjoy yourself perv. G'night.)
>>
>>3780957
Yup, how about you?
>>
>>3780913
Well, I can't have you dying on me, so...
>I halt my humping of her cheeks before once again spreading them open and putting her holes on display before pressing the tip of my meaty cock up against her backdoor
Here I come!
>I slowly begin to push inside, the precum oozing from my tip acting as lube and allowing me to slip in more easily
>>
>>3780957
Great day. What about yourself, skeleman?
>>
File: tumblr_ntkjre5A9e1r3oq3wo1_1280.png (266 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntkjre5A9e1r3oq3wo1_1280.png
266 KB, 600x600
>>3780921
I go by the name of monster
welcome to the monster plaza
This a cypher im a rider
imma ride it like a biker
>>3780954
...yes.
>>
>>3780972
Not that guy, but I could use a pretty pink pussy to impregnate.
>>
>>3780972
>shit
>the same Anon that impregnated her recently, giving her a baby girl
hmmm, hmmm...... oh, you don't mind me wanting to impregnate pretty much everyone, right Amy?~
it's uhh... not like Sonic's going to do anything... he's too much of a push over...
>>3781034
excuse me... what?
>>
File: MAPRvQP.jpg (84 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MAPRvQP.jpg
84 KB, 1920x1080
>>3781008
Alright. I got kinda banged up at work but, I found out I would be getting a 4 day weekend which isn't bad.
>>3781027
That's lovely to here pizza oven. I was just enjoying a slice of 4 cheese blend pizza right now. How fortuitous .
>>
>>3780953
(That sounds about right! Did I make you throw your own key into the fire?)

>>3780973
Oh yes! I'm your breeding tank, my king! Give me twins, PLEASE!
Yes, YES, YES!
>She begged, slowly crying out louder and louder with each rope of cum she got spurting into her, feeling her womb once more tingle as she fell down to the floor, panting with relief.
Oh...I'm gonna have more kids...
Thank you for doing this with me, my king~

>>3781019
>She gradually rose her voice into a tone of repeating squeals of pleasure, her hands curling up with whatever she can hold onto.
Oh, yes! Fuck my asshole anon! Make me even more obsessed with anal play!
>>
File: tumblr_nsse2o74481uys2wxo1_1280.png (384 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsse2o74481uys2wxo1_1280.png
384 KB, 900x900
>>3781061
So many haters
But no problem, I kill
They try to chip away my career to bury me
But I don’t care
You can’t control my shit
>>
>>3780927
M-mmrr...T-that's fine!
>Her hips moved opposite of his, rocking back and forth as he slammed his cock inside of her over and over again, her movements making it so that each impact felt harder, meatier. Leaning her head up to receive the peck, her tongue started to hang out of her mouth as she panted and moaned.
Y-you better remember me as your first one then! A-aahhh!
>Her tail continued to wag in excitement, brushing against his chest almost in sync with the sounds of her getting pounded.
>>3780807
Regular rules? fine. Then I'll make my own!
No one will ever be able to impregnate me because I say so! No matter how many times I get filled up with semen!
>>3780957
Papa booonees.
Why do skeleton cocks hurt so much?
>>
>>3781105
(No! You just did it in front of me and made me accept that I would never cum like a man again while you laughed ^^;;)
>>
>>3781089
4 day weekend?! Nice! I hope you enjoy it!
>>
>>3780732
>Her hands warpped around his, holding them to her waist as a guidepost while she bounced herself up and down on his shaft.
"That's the spirit,"
>She sang, voice spiking with each time she shoved herself full of him. Her pussy left him soaked in her lubricant as the effects of the potion still burned hot inside of her. Her breathing was already noticeably more labored, her motions jerky and excited as she kept taking every inch.

>>3780910
>She still groaned as she was manhandled by her hair, tossed about like the fucktoy she was about to become and made to present herself against a tree. This was it, she was going to be bred like a savage. The girl took deep, ragged breaths, holding her pose and waiting for satisfaction to come for her. Even as she held her last reservations about submission, her pussy dripped beads of its lubricant down her thighs. She whimpered after only a few seconds on display, wondering what kind of mercy it was to be made to wait.
>>
>>3781105
>he slowly pulls out, giving her ass a nice slap
now raise that ass up higher, make sure all that sperm makes it into your womb~
>>
>>3781105
Are you by chance taking any more volunteers Daisy? Really could take a load off.

>He said with a faint smile
>>
>>3781142
When you're NEET, the weekends stop having meaning.
>>
File: IMG_2543.png (757 KB, 800x981) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2543.png
757 KB, 800x981
>>3781058
And I could always use a excuse to be fucked~

>>3781061
>She warmly smiled up at him, pecking at his cheek as she rubbed his shoulders more sensually.
Go ahead dear; I want to see you fuck EVERYONE here!
>She encouraged, moving in and locking her lips onto his, sweetly smooching him before pulling away.
And fuck him;he's too egocentric to come down here! Go out there and fuck as many people as you want! I can even help you if you want~
>>
>>3781105
As you command, my Princess!
>My hands slide to the front of her hips and hold on tightly as I give a hard push and push my entire length as deeply as it with go up her ass, the tightness making me gasp in pleasure but not stopping my hips as I draw them back before slamming them forward forcefully
I'm not stopping until I thoroughly plow this plump booty!
>>
>>3781181
When you're working and learning, weekends are awesome! Stay pleb, friend.
>>
>>3781131
Man, gotta admit, super jealous right now. Kind of wish I was fucking that ass.
>>
>>3781131
awww, but there are many Anons who would simply love to get you pregnant, they love you
>>
>>3781204
>Never before had the hots for Amy
>Suddenly do
Stop it!
>>
>>3781112
please, calm down, start from the beginning, what's going on....
>>3781204
really? alright hun, oh, but I'd also like to see our child too~
>>
>>3781131
Mmh! Trust me, I will! You really are the best Braixen! There's no way I could forget you!
>He lifted the firey fox up, still shoved deep into her core as he held onto her waist, his throbbing length hitting her womb.

Not the type to be tamed, either, I can tell. Heh. But that's just fine!
>>
>>3781153
>My member twitched inside of her soaked pussy
Of fuck, you're gonna make me cum!
>I begin to lift her up and down, picking up in speed
I'm surprised that such a strong person such as you could easily become a bumbling bimbo after one potion!
>>
>>3781204
>I lean back into my couch, my legs spread and my hard, erect cock standing at attention
Well, my cock hasn't been milked in a couple days and I could really use some help instead of doing it myself. Is that a good enough excuse?
>>
>>3780667
>he bashfully kept his hands over his eyes, awaiting whatever would happen next. soon, he'd feel a warm, wet sensation as she took his head into her mouth. he jumped at the unusual feeling. although it was something he was unused to feeling, it wasn't unpleasant at all.
a-ahh...
>he can't help but vocalize his pleasure as her tongue laps at his dribbling tip, drinking up his creamy precum. as she sucks in more of his shaft, his mouth falls agape and his legs tremble ever so slightly. unable to deal with the enticing sensations of her mouth, he's forced to move one of his hands from his face and onto her head to brace himself. his eye, now uncovered, glances down to witness his lover eagerly sucking his cock. watching and feeling her soft, luscious lips bob up and down on his rod nearly drives him over the edge already. being as inexperienced as she is, he doesn't notice her lack of technique at all. he shudders as she tenderly caresses his shaft with her inviting mouth, causing him to throb even more. he moves his other hand down to her head and holds onto it, following her head's bobbing with his hands. he looks down into her eyes as she passionately blows him.
mmmh! ah... it feels really good, miss tank...! i love you...

>>3780779
b-but how? i... i don't follow at all... aren't pokemon... supposed to do that with other pokemon? how can a trainer teach them that?
>>
File: IMG_3062.png (579 KB, 738x984) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3062.png
579 KB, 738x984
>>3781133
(I vaguely remember that, but not all that well. I think it was as Catherine I was thinking of before...
Either way, sorry for not recalling too well.)

>>3781160
>She obliges, going up higher and letting all his spunk flow into her pussy.
Oh; I love being a dirty cum loving whore for my king~
>She squealed out, carefully turning around and kissing his feet.
Thank you, my king~

>>3781178
I would LOVE to feel more cum inside me! Let me have some fun with you~
>She eagerly spoke, giving her own ass a spank.

>>3781209
>Her eyes roll into the back of her head, each slap against her body making her lose more and more common sense as she starts panting.
Oh, yes! Fuck me; screw me like I'm your bitch!
>>
>>3781181
>NEET
>anything having meaning
>>
>>3781284
(Oh, don't worry about it too much! I've been gone for quite a while, so I wasn't actually expecting you to remember any of it!)
>>
File: 1466990949343.jpg (332 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466990949343.jpg
332 KB, 1280x720
>>3781131
They can be pretty crushing

>>3781142
I'll probably do a couple small things in the morning. Trying to sell some old things I don't need, but I'll probably be here a bunch in the evenings. Play around thursday and friday, do a theme on saturday.

I still owe an anon a sliming as Solution.
>>
>>3781284
I wanna bust a gooey in your hooey.
>>
>>3780300

>Comfort Misha
>>
>>3781284
>I gladly oblige as I ram my cock in and out of her juicy ass while feeling it stretch and tighten around me while I keep a firm grip on her hips. I lean forward and whisper in her ear while I have my way with the little brunette buttslut
Get on the floor with head down and ass up like a good bitch, then I can screw you even harder then this!
>>
File: 1466617774849.png (117 KB, 268x322) Image search: [Google]
1466617774849.png
117 KB, 268x322
>>3781364
You done fucked up
>>
>>3781284
> He watches in lust as she bares a smack against her own figure.

Are you by chance down for anal? I have a huge fetish of fucking chicks in the ass.
>>
File: tumblr_nun6c2JC0h1u5dnx4o1_1280.jpg (178 KB, 1213x1213) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nun6c2JC0h1u5dnx4o1_1280.jpg
178 KB, 1213x1213
>>3781252
I'm just bored famalam (it's song lyrics)
>>
File: 2748.png (298 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
2748.png
298 KB, 695x850
>>3781364
Now, when you say comfort..
>>
File: 1449540213515.jpg (829 KB, 1111x1280) Image search: [Google]
1449540213515.jpg
829 KB, 1111x1280
>>3781277
Oh my; your poor master!
>She declared, crawling over to you.
I should of been here to present my mouth to you so you wouldn't have to do it yourself...
>She explained, reaching his cock as she started to strip herself nude.
But don't worry; I shall make amends and see to it that you never have to cum all alone again, my master!
>She promised, giving his shaft a lick as she took a gentle hold onto it, stroking it softly.

>>3781252
Of course dear...
>She gently took his hand, leading him into a nursery with the lights turned off. It was a surprisingly well done room, with bright colors and a good amount of toys and books in sight. Inside the pink crib, laid a sleeping toddler with pink hair and white skin, wearing a light red shirt. Soft hazel eyes would be seen if she opened them, but regardless, she still was a lovely young baby.

>>3781231
Or what? Will you rape my sweet little pussy? Molest my tender body?
Try me, handsome~
>>
>>3781284
mmm, you don't need to kiss my feet honey, you just need to take my sperm whenever I want, got it?
>>
>>3781153
(Fair warning. It's 1pm and I may pass out.)
Parsee places their hand upon the female's waist, pressing her futa's crown against their dripping cunt. She then slowly moves her his forward, slowly pushing her cock head into their cunt, and once it was in she did not stop moving forward until her entire grit was inside the small female. A bulge began to form in their stomach as the head finally made contact with their womb and her entire grit was inside, pulsating to their warmth and wetness.
>>
File: tumblr_ns81kphY4P1u9f4wvo1_540.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns81kphY4P1u9f4wvo1_540.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>3781364
No
>>
>>3781447
Psssh, nice trick. I can do that I just don't wanna.
>>
File: 1466407302753.gif (2 MB, 659x609) Image search: [Google]
1466407302753.gif
2 MB, 659x609
>>3781364
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
>>
>>3781407
well why are you so bored?
and what can I do to help?
>>3781435
mmmm, she's beautiful, just like her mother~
and I see you've done a nice job caring for her as well
>>
File: 49465497_p0.png (760 KB, 842x1000) Image search: [Google]
49465497_p0.png
760 KB, 842x1000
>>3781225
R-really?
It's getting late buuut, maybe another day anon.~

>>3781226
W-well...I mean...I guess they could try if they wanted too...

>>3781253
Ahh...nnhh, I-I'm getting cl-close too...MH!
>As she was held up in the air, the pokemon could feel her orgasm building up, along with her body temperature.
A-anon! f-finish inside of me, please! Ahhn~
>Her walls clamped down on his cock, squeezing it as it shifted in and out, almost as if it was trying to milk it for all it's worth.

>>3781280
Mrrr...trainers can't breed with pokemon buuut...they can show them how to do it...
B-but never mind that for now..I-It's kind of late anon!

>>3781338
But how do I make them not crushiiiing?
>>
>>3781435
Ah, you really are an angel Amy. Whenever my cock starts throbbing and I need a mouth or pussy or ass to fill with it, I know I can call on you!
>I sit back and rub my hand through her pink hair(quills?) as I feel you begin to service my cock
>>
>>3781494
but then they won't get anything for it, you wouldn't want to disappoint those Anons right?
perhaps you can make an except in your rules for Anons only
>>
>>3781308
(I kind of figured that as a result; but still, thanks anyway for speaking up~)

>>3781342
Come on anon; be more naughty than that!

>>3781388
>She moans soundly as she lets him take control, crooning louder and more sexually with each thrust.
Yes, my master; anything to make you happier~
>She obliged, letting her top half of her form lay down, while her other half was up in the air, her ass perking up brightly
Fuck your bitch, master! Make me scream in pleasure till my throat gets sore~

>>3781400
Of course dear! I just LOVE being abused in my rear~
>She winks with a kiss, turning around for him.
Want to fulfill your fetish?

>>3781439
Hee; I know! I just figured I should give my king more pleasure SOMEHOW~
>>
>>3781415

Like, talk to her, she's obviously really upset about-
>Your hand grasps Misha's waist, moving down her curves as you feel her supple thighs
No, just like talk to her about how she's feeling, I don't think she's even into dud-
>You pull her in closer, now with both hands on her ass as your lips get nearer to hers
WAIT NO
>>
>>3781494
Damn... that's unfortunate. Mainly because I don't normally get home this early. But hey, you got to do what you got to do. Thanks for getting back to me anyway though.
>>
File: 53375688_p0.jpg (333 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
53375688_p0.jpg
333 KB, 1500x1500
>>3781494
>brazen, bold and a variety of other words could be used to describe what the Garchomp did. So full of himself, so proud, so smug was the land shark Pokemon. He cared not for hellos, pretenses of permission, or anything of the sort as he marched right up the Braixen, so distracted as she was and gave her a lick on her snout. Then he leaped back, wearing a self-satisfied smirk on his face, gave her a wave with his finclaw, then dove right into the ground, leaving only the image of the departing notched fin as it went away.
>>
>>3781534
the only pleasure I need is the pleasure of impregnating my queen, and seeing her huge belly grow with my children~
>>
File: 1449541647689.png (99 KB, 576x792) Image search: [Google]
1449541647689.png
99 KB, 576x792
>>3781509
>Purring softly to your touch, she smiled with pride as she lets your cock rest on her face.
Oh master; thank you for trusting me~
>She praised before letting her mouth take his dick, slowly bobbing up and down on it, filling up more and more of her mouth and throat with his nice dick.

>>3781488
Oh honey, thank you...
>She softly thanked, kissing his cheek.
Helps that I had leftover money to spend on for our baby after I moved in with you~
>>
>>3781494
>Already close from her temperature, her grip on his cock was all he needed as he thrust upwards, smacking into her as he feels his climax hit.
I-I'm gonna do it! Y-You'd better take every drop though, Braixen! Here it c- nngh!

>He's cut off as his orgasm hits, and it hits hard. The tip pressed against the Pokemon's cervix, his seed erupts into her, thick and hot as he wraps his arms around her body, shivering as he unloads, panting heavily as he feels his legs wobble.
>>
>>3781534
(Well, it's to be expected when one vanishes for weeks, months, whatever. Regardless! Bed time for this anon~)
>>
>>3781534
>Once I have her on the floor with her big ass presented to me, I stand above her before spreading her cheeks and plunging my cock back into her hole, being able to reach even deeper then before from the new position
That's a good bitch. I want to hear you scream loud and proud win I shoot my creamy load up your royal butt!
>>
File: tumblr_ns80lpsXKn1u9f4wvo1_540.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns80lpsXKn1u9f4wvo1_540.gif
2 MB, 540x304
>>3781480
Shhh
>>3781494
Health potions, revival items, holy magic.
>>
>>3781585
hey~
my cute dragon friend is back
>she winks at the land shark
>>
>>3781255
>There was the word she wanted to hear. Her ass dropped against him harder and harder, their wet bodies sticking and clinging to each other as they made lewd, splattering noises together.
"Hah... potion... cum! Cum for me!"
>She begged him as she leaned back, showing off the way her breasts jiggled with each slick pump in the same way she showed him his thick, ready cock slamming in and out of her. She felt herself spilling over the edge, further and further with each thrust, her pink box clamping down harder every time.
"C-cumming!"

>>3781280
>His moans were music to her, heating her up and begging her to go further for her precious anon. Her eyes watched his face, what parts of it he revealed, intently, making sure that he could see the look in her eyes as she performed such lavish service on him. She pulled back one last time, and then changed her angle, this time letting anon's member slide straight over her tongue and down her throat. She took him deeper than before, cute noises rising out of the struggling protector as she put aside everything for him. His praise felt so pleasing to hear... and she knew what the greatest praise of all would be, that shower of his love at the end of all this. She relished the feeling of his hands in her hair, all the pleasantry of patting her head and the sheer eroticism of a lover comfortable enough to grasp at control. She couldn't say 'I love you' back to him, but she acted out every syllable and more to sate his throbbing lust.

>>3781446
(aww)
>She grit her teeth as inch after inch slid into her, there was no pain, only mind numbing release as she finally gave in to what she was supposed to be. Her juiced hole welcomed the futa like a rosy mattress, soft and caressing on her steel-hard flesh. She felt herself bulging out, a howl of lust pushing past her teeth as her womb itself was lined up to be ravaged. The fallen paladin's hips shook against the monster's cock, beseeching her to start the debauchery.
>>
File: 1674308.jpg (60 KB, 397x600) Image search: [Google]
1674308.jpg
60 KB, 397x600
>>3781446
(Meant to say 1 am
>>
>>3781594
That's right, you're the only one I can trust to handle my dick...
>I groan as she inhales my cock into her mouth and sucking me off, my hand on her head running down her shoulder and taking a handful of one of her breasts
And such lovely tits you have here.
>>
>>3781594
plenty of money for anything that our daughter needs~
mmm... now then, let's go talk in our room~
>>
File: IMG_3065.jpg (163 KB, 625x737) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3065.jpg
163 KB, 625x737
>>3781588
Oh, my king...
>She sweetly whispered, before getting up to hug him once she was sure all the cum was gonna stay inside her.
You make me the happiest queen in the whole world~
>She lovingly declared, leaning up and locking lips with him.
I love you so, so, much~

>>3781610
(Night! Take care!)

>>3781614
>She indeed did scream out louder and louder with each plunge into her hole she felt, her mind gradually emptying.
Ahh! I feel, happy serving you like this, my master! M-mind-fuck me; make me only think of you and your cock, my master!
>>
File: 3629.jpg (141 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
3629.jpg
141 KB, 700x700
>>3781556
What!?
>She flails her arms out as you unexpectedly grab her, her amber eyes darting around nervously
Y-You're kinda weirding me out right now, Anon! If something else is on your mind you can say, but stop acting so strange!
>>
>>3781641
Oh fuuuck~
>I pull her down, making her hips as close to me as possible. I erupt my load into her pussy
Ho-holy fuck, I-I, wow you're amazing!
>>
File: 49465497_p1.png (760 KB, 842x1000) Image search: [Google]
49465497_p1.png
760 KB, 842x1000
>>3781525
Anons only? but there are more anon's here then anything else!
Heeey...Is this just an excuse to breed with me anon?

>>3781561
Sorry anon.
Maybe when both of us get really lucky with timing!

>>3781585
Wait what th-
>Braixen barely had time to register the approaching sand shark, before it went and had a lick of her nose.
H-H-H-HEY!
>By the time she had time to blush and stammer, the shark was already 6 feet under, and all she could do at that point was curse his name.
W-who does that dumb shark think he is!? Aaarrrhhh!

>>3781609
E-eeyaaaaah!
>Her tongue still hanging out of her mouth, she howled out as the flood of cum inside of her brought about her own orgasm. Heating up her body, and everything inside of it, to incredibly hot levels. Her entire body twitched in his grasp as his cum began to drip out of her thoroughly pounded hole.

>>3781631
Holy magic? But I'm a psychic fire fox! I can't learn those kinds of moves!
>>
>>3781686
>he held her close kissing deep
I love you too, my queen~
now make sure to have lovely twins
mmm, or you can have triplets and make me happier~
>he rubs her cum filled belly, which is surely to swell up soon
>>
File: IMG_3057.jpg (340 KB, 982x1509) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3057.jpg
340 KB, 982x1509
>>3781669
>She hums in approval as her mouth fills up with more of his member and him fondling her boobs.
Hmmm-MHMMMM~

>>3781684
That's right dear...
>She whispered back, before holding his hand.
Yes; let's~
>>
File: IMG_2550.jpg (142 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2550.jpg
142 KB, 600x600
>>3781736
>She sighed lovingly after the kiss, still holding onto him.
Of course, my love; we'll have at the very least, triplets~
>She giggles as you rub her.
H-hey; it'll take time~
>>
>>3781686
Oh, looks like this princess wants to be the personal cocksleeve to a filthy peasant. Oh well, who am I to refuse an order from one of my betters?
>Despite how calmly I spoke, my thrusting was getting more intense and wild, my balls slapping against her drenched pussy and my cock throbbing and pulsing rapidly inside her anus
Get ready, I'm going to mark your ass as my personal cumdump!
>>
>>3781737
>he leads her to their room, over to the bed
mmm
bend over, it's time for another baby~
>>
>>3781534
>His jeans begin to tighten as turns her ass and presents it to him
Absolutely, but first, let me ask you this. How can I please you? By you doing me this favor, I want to return the kindness first to show you, not only my gratitude, but generosity.

>He says he stares at her ass
You name it, I'll do it.
>>
>>3781735
>He panted, covered in sweat as he slowly pulled out, their combined juices leaking out as he cuddled the fox to him.

H-Heh. I could get used to a fire type like you, "Best Braixen."

>He chuckled as he gently petted the back of her head, spent from their session.
>>
File: 50431230_p0.jpg (97 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
50431230_p0.jpg
97 KB, 1000x1000
>>3781637
>the Garchomp peaked his head out of the ground at the familiar voice of the Sylveon. He saw her wink and he... simply stared blankly at her. His face didn't shift for a single moment, nor did he give any indication that. The best response she got from the Garchomp was a quizzical tilt of its head before it disappeared, and the beast fell back in reveling in
>>3781735
>the fox mage's indignation at his brash action. The motive? Only he to know, but the fact that he didn't stick around to do more is either blessing or curse depending on one's perspective. There could be a dozen things said in that one lick. "See you soon", "Hello", would be a few of the obvious ones. And indeed, the Garchomp was already planning their next encounter, and who knows what that would entail.
>>
>>3781737
Mmmmm, you're doing very good Amy.
>Her technique was increadible, his body felt like it was on fire even as he talked calmly and lovingly sucked him deeper into her mouth
>>
>>3781641
Parsee let out a satisfied groan to the feeling. She then began to move her hips back and forth slowly, occasionally slapping their rear with her hand causing them to slowly turn the color of red. She then began to lean forward, moving her hands onto their breast to grab them as she began to let out low moans of pleasure.
>>
>>3781695

THIS IS AN ACCIDENT
>Your hands release their grip on her ass, moving back around to the front to give her a quick shove onto the bed behind her
I just wanted to talk about feelings and be a good friend and make everyone happy and
>As she tumbles onto the mattress, you climb on top of her, pinning both arms down before quickly planting your lips against hers
I JUST WANTED THE GOOD ENDING
>>
>>3781820
>she stared at the beast, she knew she had a complete advantage over him, and he knew it too
>>
File: f4be0673c2ae29db47388edf5af98d16.png (547 KB, 1100x1053) Image search: [Google]
f4be0673c2ae29db47388edf5af98d16.png
547 KB, 1100x1053
>>3781817
Ehehe...you better...
>As he pulled himself out, more cum started to leak out of her burning hot pussy. dripping onto the ground. Completely spent, she used her last waking moments to cuddle with the anon before entering a world of sleep.
>>
This Garchomp/Braixen/Sylveon story is cute as fug
>>
>>3781735
uhh.. well I have wanted to breed a Braixen for a long time..... do you not want me to?
>>
File: image.png (220 KB, 612x792) Image search: [Google]
image.png
220 KB, 612x792
>>3781776
Oh, fuck~!
>She was squealing like a pig by the time he was almost ready to cum; her own mouth beginning to drool, her pussy quivering with ecstasy, and her body under complete submission to him.
W-who said you would stay a peasant?
My land, S-Sarasaland...needs a ruler if I submit to your cock...
>She slowly started to explain, before feeling herself ready to burst.
F-fuck! I'm ready, my master! Mark me; make me your own cum loving dumpster! I want to be treated like a slut master!

>>3781807
Hmm...
>She slowly pondered, tapping her chin in thought.
You know, my castle IS feeling rather empty...
Care to be my servant?
>>
>>3781947
OT3
>>
File: image.png (791 KB, 1280x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.png
791 KB, 1280x1050
>>3781862
>Her eyes looked up with a loving gaze, her mouth reaching his base and beginning to milk his cock from right there.
Mmmm...

>>3781780
>She giggled lovingly at him, bending over for him on the bed, pulling her dress up and her panties down.
Oh, ready my sweet husband~
>>
>>3781931
(Thanks for the session! I'm super glad we have a Braixen around now, you're terrific!)
>>
>>3782024
>he striped himself down, rubbing his cock between her ass
what's it going to be this time? another sexy daughter, or a strong boy that will find his own girls to impregnate?~
>>
File: 3381.jpg (378 KB, 604x812) Image search: [Google]
3381.jpg
378 KB, 604x812
>>3781908
Anon would you just calm down and talk to m-Mmph!
>Her loud protesting is muffled as your lips meet hers, her hands grabbing your shoulders and trying futilely to push you off her
>>
>>3781962
>As she began to ponder, he started to admire her carefree personality and her look on life.

You're servant huh? Well... does it include amazing benefits and overtime?

>He said with a smart ass answer.
How do you feel about being the dominant one?
>>
>>3781962
Ah yes, then let your new husband and king put the finishing touches on our ceremony!
>The instant I finish my sentence, I put every ounce of force I have between my hips and plunge my hard dick as fast as I can in and out of her hole. Finally, with one more thrust, I bury my throbbing meat deep inside before I begin shooting my thick and hot spunk deep in her big ass
Can you feel it? Can you feel your new husband and rulers cum marking you as his exclusively?
>>
>>3781715
>She giggled with lust as he emptied inside of her, each thick rope arching against her walls fanning the flames of her own orgasm. She pressed down on him even as he pulled, making sure they were sealed tight against one another and not a drop of his potency escaped. Her breathing hitched and her chest swelled wildly, a wave of frantic gasps signalling the final waves of her sputtering, exhausting climax. The anon below her was left with a generous coat of her juices spattered up his abdomen from their rough thrusting, and she felt his seed dripping from her insides even in the afterglow.
"Ha... ha..."
>Unsteadily, she slowly leaned forward, pushing her cushioned body against him as tiredness washed over her.

(That was a great time anon, I hope you enjoyed yourself too. Come again some time.)

>>3781870
>Her master's pace was excruciating, every long, graceful pull a steady tug on her insides that scorched her lust but wouldn't set it alight. As she moaned in the pleasure the protector's tongue hung free of her mouth, her eyes gone lazy as she was held at the edge of ecstasy by the pace. Every slap reanimated her, a cute yelp escaped the girl's throat as her hole clamped down, just what she figured the monster wanted. And why not? She was weak meat, to be taken on a whim by this futa demon.
>>
File: image.jpg (278 KB, 600x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278 KB, 600x758
>>3782064
Oh, I hope it's the former; dear~
>She lovingly answered, shaking her ass for him, even giving it a nice spank.
Either way, you're still my lover~
>>
File: slep.png (224 KB, 412x352) Image search: [Google]
slep.png
224 KB, 412x352
>>3781955
Mmmmrrr...It's not that I don't want to...just..
I-It's getting late, goodnight!

>>3782047
(Thaaank you!)
>>
>>3782024
Of fuck!
>I throw my head back as I feel her take me into her throat, her mouth working like a vacuum as it feels like she's trying to drain me of everything I have.
Of fuck Amy, I'm getting close to shooting everything I've been saving up!
>>
>>3782138
mmmmm, sure are~
>he pushes his cock deep into her pussy once again, filling her insides
>>
>>3782128
>I wrap my arms around her, embracing her in a hug before I doze off

(It was great! I'll be sure to come by and "heal" you again! Thanks again, and have a good night!))
>>
>>3781494
a-ah, alright then.
>the confused anon awkwardly scratches his head, leaving with more questions than answers today.
i... i guess i'll learn next time, hug mast- i mean, Braixen... have a goodnight.

>>3781641
>as she took his dick down her throat, he let out an audible gasp, experiencing the new, yet still pleasurable, sensation for the first time. his legs buckled a bit as her blowjob pushed him closer and closer to his limit. noticing how much she was putting into pleasuring him, he wraps his arms around her head, trying his best to give her an appreciative and loving hug as she sucked away. he restated his love for her through pleasured moans, unable to contain his affection.
a-ahh! mmm! i... i love you...! ahhn!
>unable to contain his lust any longer, his hips begin to slightly buck, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 800x1258) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 800x1258
>>3782069
>Smirking back, she turned around and spread her cheeks out again, her middle finger playing with her asshole.
Both, sweetie. And I LOVE being dominant towards servants that want me...

Care to submit?

>>3782084
Yes! Take me! Make me your trophy wife and queen!
>She begged, feeling his load rush inside her, causing her to scream out loud in submission, her own pussy squirting out its own load, mixing it with his sperm.
Oh, yes...
I feel myself going blank; all I can think about, is serving my husband; my king...
My god~
>She slurred out, softly giggling with a lewd grin.
T-the kingdom is yours, my owner. I-I'm your royal pet; your trophy wife...
>She accepted, drooling out as her body collapsed in pleasure, eyes rolled back in submission.
>>
>>3782066

>You pull your tongue out from her mouth, saliva and hot breath falling onto Misha's lips
I really REALLY didn't think it'd turn out like this , I just thought-
>You elbow away one of her struggling arms, firmly clasping one of her sizeable breasts
-just thought I'd be a friend, and comfort you, because that seemed like the right thing to do, I mean-
>Your other hand begins to pull up her skirt, stroking along her thick thighs before reaching her panties and beggining to pull them down
-how could "comforting" someone go wrong?
>>
Who is up to take other anon? Just curious. I feel like I want to play for abit.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 300x300
>>3782160
>Placing her hands onto just above his pelvis, she looked up merrily, wagging her behind in pleasure. Her mouth went up and down his shaft, bobbing as fast as possible; making audible gagging sounds that didn't seem to faze her.

>>3782180
>She sighs lovingly, pulling him into another kiss.
Mmm; my sweet husband~
>>
>>3782285
And I'll be sure to keep you at my side the entire time, my dear pet wife...
>I give her ass another good smack as I watch my seed spill out from her used ass before walking over and taking my seat on the throne
As I rule as the King of Sarasaraland!
(That was awesome! Thanks again, I said it before but I really did need that.)
>>
>>3782347
>he kisses back softly, starting to thrust deeper inside of her pussy
you know, maybe you can get twins instead~
I'd love to see that, wouldn't you?
>>
>>3782347
>Seeing her look up to me with those cute green eyes while shaking her ass for me was the last straw. My hips thrust upwards and I let out a loud moan before firing a weeks worth of cum into her mouth and down her throat while my hands grab tightly to the couch
>>
File: 1459.jpg (1 MB, 1365x3131) Image search: [Google]
1459.jpg
1 MB, 1365x3131
>>3782292
Tell me what is going on this instaaaahahaa~!
>She lets out a loud moan as your hand clamps on her breast, and her thighs tremble involuntarily as you run your hands along them, a small damp spot starting to form on her panties
>>
File: image.png (147 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147 KB, 499x499
>>3782366
(You're welcome, my master! Hope to see you later~)
>>
>>3782128
Parsee's eyes lit up with lust as she felt the protector's walls squeeze against her futa cock, edging Parsee closer to climaxing. Her hips now moved faster and more violently than before, causing her hips to smack against their rear, and her tip to now pierce into the female's womb. Parsee's futa cock was pulsating uncontrollably to the female's warmth and wetness, and she could feel herself about to climax. "Haaa, I am going to make sure that your inside is overflowing with my seed." Parsee manages to say in between moans.
>>
File: image.jpg (187 KB, 900x1227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
187 KB, 900x1227
>>3782378
>She sighs lovingly, snuggling into his grasp.
Whatever you want; honey...
I'll do my all to get~

>>3782412
>Feeling his load finally squirt into her, she gave one last deep thrust before starting to suckle on his base, her hands fondling his balls with care as she felt his sperm go into her mouth, letting each rope fly down her throat, until she decided when enough was, and pulled out, letting the rest coat her face, a hand helping the cum rub itself into her face and fur.
Oh master...
Don't I look LOVELY covered in sperm?
>>
>>3782422

I'm sorry, I'm really sorry! I just thought this meant something different-
>You pull up, now using both hands to quickly move her panties along until they're free from Misha's legs
-I mean, I always thought you were hot, but this is the Shizune route, right? This can't be the good choice...
>Balling up her slightly damp panties, you grip her jaw and pack them into her mouth, briefly muffling her moans
There's no way I can get the good end like this, it's the only choice I've seen in forever...
>Sliding your hands down her legs, you part them enough to move your head towards her increasingly we pussy, slowly beginning to lick along the outer folds
>>
>>3782561
You look absolutely divine.
(I'm really sorry, but I gotta turn in for the night. Thanks for playing me and I hope we can do this again soon!)
>>
>>3782285
>He gets on his knees and stares at her delicious hole lustfully
I submit my mistress...
>He says as he gives his body to her
What do you plan to do with me?
>He ask with his cock getting harder as he continues to stare...
Please be rough and brutal...
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2239x3157) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2239x3157
>>3782650
(It's okay! Thanks for playing with me!)
>>
>>3782254
>She felt him getting closer, sensed it in the way his stance weakened, the way his lovely muscle leaked ever more precum for her, the exclamations of pleasure making all the lovey things he said to her so dirty to hear. As long as it was for him though, she would gladly do all sorts of filthy things. She drew her body back a bit as he grabbed hold of her head, giving him a straighter thrust down her noisy, slick throat. She wouldn't shy away from being held down, making him lose control and act against that feminine nature of his made her drip excitedly. To that end, her hands finally set to work, all of her soft digits pressing at his swollen, pent up balls. Her massage was slow and gentle, to clash with the gradual escalation to throatfucking her lover was making elsewhere, each press of her finger a plea to his balls, to let go of their burdens.

>>3782462
>She bit down on her lip, blood oozing from her pretty skin as she felt her cervix defeated. She was finally getting what her greedy hole needed, every stroke fast and hard. Each smack of her ass against her mate forced a moan out of her, each one wetter and wilder than the last. She felt the futa throbbing inside of her, threatening to spill every last drop of its potent jizz straight into her womb. She swooned as the youkai delivered her threat. This was it, she was going to get maid into this futa's breeder bitch and cum her brains out doing it. Her cunt spasmed over her rapist as she sailed straight over the edge, legs locking and eyes rolling in frantic pleasure.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>3782667
>Leading him up, she slowly leads him.
Come; to my caste immediately~
>She instructed, smiling warmly at him.
(On the subject of teasing; sorry but I really must sleep now myself. See you tomorrow~)
>>
>>3782561
>he pushing in harder, cock throbbing and twitching in her tight pussy
ready for another load, babe?~
>>
just making sure, no one wants a Kimiko right
>>
>>3782712
>(Damn. See you tomorrow miss Daisy!)
>>
File: 4238.png (651 KB, 825x1275) Image search: [Google]
4238.png
651 KB, 825x1275
>>3782648
S-Shizune route? What the heck are you talking ab-Mph!
>She glares down at you, before using her now free hands to remove the panties from her mouth, tossing them aside
What the heck are you talking abouuuuttt~!
>As your tongue makes contact, she lets out another moan, her breathing deepening and her hands moving to grip the sheets underneath her
>>
>>3782769
My partner had to bounce unexpectedly, if you don't mind having a sex slave, I'd be willing.
>>
>>3782769
I would like one. She seems cute.
>>
File: 1454254350633.jpg (221 KB, 744x1156) Image search: [Google]
1454254350633.jpg
221 KB, 744x1156
>>3782710
With one last forceful pound Parsee let out a loud cry of pleasure which echoed through the forest. Her futa cock began to pulsate as it releases a stream of warm, musky semen into the female's women, bloating up their stomach as it quickly became overfilled. Parsee then slowly began to move her hips side to side, making sure to release every drop inside the female's hole before moving her hips back, taking her cock out of their cum filled hole.
>>
I crave miss trixie's marecock
>>
File: 1454361536843.png (54 KB, 400x237) Image search: [Google]
1454361536843.png
54 KB, 400x237
>>3782776
>Can never get with best girl cause they are a lesbian
>>
>>3782776

>As you go deeper, you position her legs over your shoulders, an arm wrapped around each thigh
Well, I guess I was gonna see all the endings anyway, so maybe-
>You bury your face into her wet pussy, digging your tongue deeper on entering, and brushing against her clit as it moves
-maybe this isn't so bad, just bear with it, I'm really sorry...
>>
>>3782926
>>3691173
>>
>>3782888
>Her own cries joined with the futa as she shuddered and bucked in orgasm for the entirety of each blissful, thick pump of jizz dumped inside of her. Her belly swelled below her, roiling with the heat of her utter subjugation. Every motion sent ripples of pleasure through her sensitized body, from her captor goading out the last wads of her load to the slick pop her fat cock made while leaving. What life would take root in her now that she was claimed? The human's knees buckled and she slowly sank to the ground, holding fast to the tree and sputtering the strong smelling sperm inside of her stretched pussy all over the grass.
"Aaah"
>She sighed contentedly into the tree, her whole body numb in the afterglow.

(All worth it.)
>>
>>3782561
>>3782719
(well, I'm going to leave and go to bed, see you later then~)
>>
File: 2190.png (59 KB, 337x404) Image search: [Google]
2190.png
59 KB, 337x404
>>3782974
The apology is nice but I'd much rather you just explaaaiiinned~!
>She bites her lip in a vain attempt to stifle further moans, her toes curling by your sides
Ahnn, at least you're goooooodd at this~

>>3782950
Who's to say a girl can't swing both ways, huh?
>>
>>3782950
>going for anything besides manly picnic route
Fag!
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>3783033
Parsee knelt down beside the female before they began to black out, whispering in her ear, "The fun has just begun." She then picks up their body, holstering them over her shoulder then began to fly deeper into the forest, leaving their clothing and armor behind since they won't be needing them any longer. Deep within the forest was a cave and within the cave was a dungeon which is where Parsee reside and was now where the protector lived as well until Parsee gets bored of them and takes their life.
>>
File: 1387198.jpg (44 KB, 560x600) Image search: [Google]
1387198.jpg
44 KB, 560x600
>>3783120
>Implying that's not the reason I still played it when I found out best girl not fuckable.
>>
>>3783078

>Delivering one last lick, you pull your mouth up, panting as you reach for your pants
Look, Misha, it's really hard to explain, things just kind of snowballed-
>As you slide your boxers down, your erect cock springs out, pointing forward and throbbing
It's kind of your fault, how was I supposed to know "comforting you" meant this?! It's just-
>Perched over her, you gently guide the head of your cock inside Misha
-just complicated. Let's just see where this takes us...
>>
>>3782710
>with each thrust of his hips, he became slightly more forceful with his thrusts, securing her head with his hands as he fucked her throat. every time he jammed it in, it throbbed more and more, nearly ready to release his sweet love. the lewd noises she emitted as he pumped in and out only aroused him more. once she began teasing at his full balls, he knew it was only a matter of time. he felt a stimulating tingling sensation as her gentle fingers carefully caressed his balls, begging him to cum. he bit his lip and looked down on his lover as she took his cock into her mouth. succumbing to the unbearable pleasure, he stands up on his toes as he finally reaches his orgasm.
m-miss tank! i.. i'm gonna...! a-ahhh!
>he's unable to finish his sentence as his thrusting finally culminates in a long, thick spurt of cum shooting towards the back of her mouth. it is quickly followed by another and another. he looks at her with his mouth hanging wide, his tongue lolling out as he releases himself into her.
i'm cumming! i'm cumming! i'm cumming! i love you!
>his cock throbs with each rope of his seed he releases from his pent up balls. he thrusts with each spurt, filling her mouth with his warm, milky semen. his pulsating member continues to squirt out his lusty cream for a short while before his orgasm finally subsides. his balls ached a bit from the amazing release. unable to control himself as his mind went hazy following his climax, he forgot to think that perhaps he had too much pent up cum for her mouth to contain. as his mind returned to this plane of existence, he widens his eyes and realizes what had just happened.
o-oh, i'm sorry, miss tank!
>he slides his dripping cock out of her lips and holds his cheeks, leaving a small trail of cum from her lips.
are you okay?
>>
File: 7.jpg (6 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
6 KB, 194x259
Hey what's up?
>>
File: 2301.png (85 KB, 498x261) Image search: [Google]
2301.png
85 KB, 498x261
>>3783235
My fault!?
>Her eyes meet yours in a piercing gaze, a mixture of anger and confusion
Alright, fine, b-but don't do anything crazy!
>Somewhat afraid of what you might do if she tried to stop you, she reluctantly parts her legs, allowing your tip inside of her
Haahhh~
>>
>>3783334

>You begin slowly thrusting deep inside her, lowering your body as you pick up momentum
Well, I guess it's not all bad... things were kind of slowing down until this happened...
>You move down until your face is hovering over hers again, while your hips continue their motions
Maybe this branch will be more fun, in the end... can always go back and do it over, I guess... did I save?
>You lower your head, meeting lips again as your tongue enters hers, your fingers weaving through Misha's pink hair as you continue thrusting
>>
>>3783180
(Oh, I like this even more. Thank you, I hope you had a good time.)

>>3783264
>She wanted to watch him lose it, saw the first few glimpses of his embarrassing climax face, but her eyes were quickly drawn to the throbbing, jumping cock in her mouth. He had more than she would have ever imagined in store for her, all of it shot deep in her mouth at the head of his wild thrusting. Little yelps of surprise accompanied each thrust, each heady jet of sperm gifted to her. As he pulled away from her, leaving a tiny trail of his seed hanging after, she instinctively opened her mouth to finally breathe. Her tongue was invisible under a pool of white, stirred and bubbled by her labored attempts at panting. She quickly closed her mouth, a subtle chew accompanying a loud, faltering gulp as she tried to down her reward. It was far, far too much however. Her eyes widened, and the protector briefly doubled over to let out a torrent of her lover's foamy jizz between her legs.
"Haaah... of course I'm okay!"
>She said, obviously winded.
"There's so much..."
"You um... You can't let it get like that anymore! You should come to me before things get that bad from now on."

(That was really something anon, never thought I'd go the heartwarming route with this character but here I am. Thank you, and I can only hope you had as much fun as I did.)

(time to pass out.)
>>
Seems dead. Anyone down for some fun?

Futa, cock, pussy, ass, lurker or avatar. I'm down for whoever.
>>
File: 1261361.jpg (111 KB, 474x600) Image search: [Google]
1261361.jpg
111 KB, 474x600
>>3783513
(If you ever want to continue just ask.)
>>
File: Untitled-4.png (285 KB, 565x613) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-4.png
285 KB, 565x613
>>3782158
MY BAD LUCK NEVER ENDS
>>
File: tumblr_nckfzua5CF1r05p1mo2_500.png (198 KB, 489x483) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nckfzua5CF1r05p1mo2_500.png
198 KB, 489x483
>I'm actually making this folder
>>
I SUMMON SYLVEON
>>
File: 2999.jpg (139 KB, 570x836) Image search: [Google]
2999.jpg
139 KB, 570x836
>>3783509
>Her tongue rises to meet with yours, and she wraps her legs around your hips as her ample breasts press against your chest
Don't mess up the haaiirr~
>Her voice is quieter than normal as she pants slightly with her arousal, her knuckles turning white from grasping the sheets

>>3783516
Always room for one more if you want it!
>>
>>3783589
Good I will be waiting. Are you going to play tonight or just have the folder for other day?
>>
>>3783513
(that was some of the most fun i've ever had in any rp! i'm sorry if it's not really your thing, considering the things you commonly write about. i just love warm fuzzy feelings and this was perfect. thank you for indulging me! goodnight!)
>>
>>3783612
Really? You don't mind?
>>
>>3783612

>You begin to pick up the pace, pulling away from the kiss only to rest your head on her heaving chest
So, uh, there's no hard feelings about this right? I mean, it's not really my...
>You can feel your cock throbbing insider her, unable to contain yourself for much longer at this rate
...not really my fault. I mean, you kind of tricked me. That prompt was really...
>You freeze up, your whole body tensing as you're on try to stay on the edge or release
>>
>>3783516
Can I fuck your throat then your ass?
>>
File: 3108.png (196 KB, 1234x429) Image search: [Google]
3108.png
196 KB, 1234x429
>>3783752
That's hard to say when I don't even know what you're talking abouuuut~
>She moves her hips against yours, overtaken by the sensations of your warm, pulsing member inside her, all of her limbs now tightly hugging your body against hers, her own climax approaching
Nnhh, oh gooodd~

>>3783745
Sure thing, what're you after, huh?
>>
>>3783760
I'll let you fuck my throat only if I get to fuck your ass. Deal?
>>
>>3783811
A woman to ride my cock by taking it up her ass.
>He said with a lustful smile
>>
>>3783652
tomorrow, it's way too late to start anything
>>
>>3783865
I fuck your throat AND your ass and you get to fuck my throat
>>
>>3783893
Got it then.
>>
>>3783811

>Ecstasy washes over you as you let go, cum pouring out inside her. With one final thrust, you're drained, slumping forward back against her chest
It's fine... I can just undo it... Maybe this leads into a Misha route? That'd be weird...
>As you catch your breath, you slide your hips back, letting your cock exit onto the sheets, wet with both of your fluids
Maybe it's supposed to be like this... maybe this is the better ending...
>>
>>3783904
Nope, I want your ass. I want to hear you moan as I insert in and out of you.
>>
File: 4092.png (183 KB, 503x729) Image search: [Google]
4092.png
183 KB, 503x729
>>3783876
Wahaha, now that I can provide~!
>She puts her hand on your chest, pushing you down and straddling you, her plump behind right on your crotch
So, what've you got for me down there~?

>>3783939
I-I'm getting close, I'm.. Aahhh~!
>She buries her face into the side of your neck, her body bucking intensely against your as she reaches climax, her juices flowing out of her staining the sheets
Ah.. hah.. You're a strange guy, Anon..~
>>
>>3783940
you fuck my ass quick but I fuck your ass and your mouth slow
>>
>>3783974
>As she straddles herself on top of him, he places his hands on her chest and firmly grasp her chest. The feel of a soft but firm tissue in each hand makes his cock twitch for activity

How about a giant fat cock that's darker at the tip. Think you can handle that?
>>
>>3783990
Eh, I don't know. How about I fuck your ass nice and deep, and blow my load inside of you. And I'll give you a reach around and make sure you finish as well. Deal?
>>
>>3783612
>>3783745
>>3783745
>>3783811
>>3783893
>>3783939
Seriously, Brad? fuck off
>>
File: 4216.png (623 KB, 717x1100) Image search: [Google]
4216.png
623 KB, 717x1100
>>3784012
>She gasps slightly as you grab her breast, grinding her hips back and forth on top of you, her eyes widening slightly as she feels the growing bulge in your pants
Well, you were certainly right about it being big~
>She raises her hips off your crotch, positioning her face right next to yours and placing her hands next to your shoulders
Now, how about you get that thing out so we can get to the real fun~?

>>3784062
I think you have the wrong guy!
>>
>>3783974

>Lies next to her, planting a soft kiss on her forehead
Well, as long as it ends well... Didn't want another "was it or wasn't it" Hanako situations, but this turned out alright....
>>
Monster cock really is the best!!
>>
File: rachel7.gif (182 KB, 348x268) Image search: [Google]
rachel7.gif
182 KB, 348x268
>>
>>3784090
>Fondles your body
Woooooow! your so thick in all the right places
>he said with an amazed look
>>
File: 2016-06-29_02.43.15.jpg (431 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-29_02.43.15.jpg
431 KB, 1280x960
>>3784130
I came
>>
>>3784126
Hi miku
>>
File: tfw no slime cock.jpg (711 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
tfw no slime cock.jpg
711 KB, 1600x1024
>>3784283
Ha, I was wondering if someone would pick up on it before I went to bed.
>>
>>3784325
>Nui cucking Jiro out of Miku AND Ragyo

The absolute madman
>>
File: Big butt so what.jpg (673 KB, 1600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Big butt so what.jpg
673 KB, 1600x1024
Just keeping my filename relevant. The only one getting cucked around here is robutt if I have my say!
>>
>>3784415
Meant to tag >>3784349, not that it matters since the thread is so dead
>>
Cute.
>>
File: garchomp_chibi_by_x_wolfeh_x.jpg (96 KB, 576x571) Image search: [Google]
garchomp_chibi_by_x_wolfeh_x.jpg
96 KB, 576x571
Competitive Mode in Overwatch is a very special kind of hell.
>>
File: 63a40177846e0e3f8719a1cbedf90088.jpg (207 KB, 1300x1000) Image search: [Google]
63a40177846e0e3f8719a1cbedf90088.jpg
207 KB, 1300x1000
>>3784504
Instead of fire it's ice cold and as dead as those people's social lives!
>>
>>3784522
OW as a whole is just a coin toss on whether you win or lose. Only in competitive, the penalty is even more severe. Guess I'm not getting those golden shotguns after all...
>>
>>3784558
Silly penalties and they're not golden. If they were golden one shot would warp the barrel!
>>
File: gablias.gif (4 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
gablias.gif
4 KB, 100x100
>>3784602
It is silly. It's a silly system. I'm quite tired of supposedly skill based games being more about luck than skill. I'm still mad about MK8.
>>
>>3784644
Skill based?
>Plays Mei or Bastion with a mercy and Reinhardt
What is skill required here?
>>
>>3784654
Holding down M1 is pretty hard.
>>
>>3784522
Where's the pink haired maid?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.