[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RWBYgt Trash General #94 Let's Not Make 5 Hours Without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33
File: Doing my Duty.png (479 KB, 1280x485) Image search: [Google]
Doing my Duty.png
479 KB, 1280x485
RWBYgt Trash General #94 Let's Not Make 5 Hours Without A Thread A Habit Edition

Previous thread: >>3743897

Archive: http://cuckchan.org/trash/search/text/rwbygt/

CYOA Archive:
Toddquest: http://imgur.com/a/Ov4Gb
Biggirlquest: http://pastebin.com/ATJbuuUm (embed)
Biggirlquest pictures: http://imgur.com/a/JoF8e
Carrolquest: http://pastebin.com/5PCSqu1p (embed)
Grimmquest: http://pastebin.com/NJ2NYxXZ (embed)
AnonDarcQuest: http://pastebin.com/p3ccTPJp (embed)
AeroQuest: http://pastebin.com/u/Chinote

Current Ocho-CYOAs (8ch DOT net/rwby/)
Jasperquest: res/18947.html
Aeroquest: res/17216.html
Wendellquest: res/17090.html
RASSquest: res/16033.html

Rules of RWBYgt threads:
>1. Be comfy!
>2. Read the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW (embed)
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion.
>4. Don't believe their lies
>>
File: y6.png (397 KB, 829x1099) Image search: [Google]
y6.png
397 KB, 829x1099
First for dominance
>>
File: 1823489562390.png (284 KB, 801x1281) Image search: [Google]
1823489562390.png
284 KB, 801x1281
Second for shit-tier """"art"""".
>>
>>3770064
Third for your shitposts are stale and belong in the shitposting thread, >>3759973
>>
>>3770064
An outie belly-button so crazy it can pleasure women.
>>
>>3770064
Modern Art exists and can't really be called "art"
>>
>>3770113
Stay ass-mad, Dry.
You still can't into anatomy, you fucking retard.
>>
>I've done it with Nero recently.
lewd

also
>no Abs Edition
dropped

>>3770113
seconded
>>
File: 1464294480911.jpg (218 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464294480911.jpg
218 KB, 1024x1024
Would Todd dare do this?
>>
>>3770150
I'm not Dryden. Just someone that finds you bland and annoying.

>haha look at me, I called his art shit again! That'll show him!
>>
Which CYOA character would be the best at five finger filet
>>
>>3770151
Hey man my big man ass and stupid beard makes everyone want to fuck me what can you do
>>
Biggrill threesome with Yulia, and Marigold when?
>>
>>3770166
this gives me an idea for GQ. thanks for that.
>>
>>3770166
we might never find out because voters have an allergy against canon characters.

>>3770190
Todd with the help of Penny
>>
>>3770188
And I'll keep calling it shit until he gets better.
If anything I'm a better influence on him than the circle-jerk.
>>
>>3770220
Jefe came in Yang's hair.
>+100 grimm
>>
>>3770250
Yes, because
>it's shit
>fuck off
>kill yourself

Is much better than constructive criticism.
>>
>>3770294
It's more incentive to try to improve than what you're doing.
>>
>>3770190
>Wendell
He's a coward, but his brother tells him to try it. After many cuts later, he stops trying it.
>Gumi
"What's a Five Finger Filet?"
>Holtum
His semblance would cheese it, but he did goes on in a steady pace
>Furca
He's quick on the hand, and with a sharp fork. If he's good with a knife, he's good with a fork too.
>>
>>3770243
Why spend time with boring cardboard cut outs when we can spend it with TQ's 28 flavors of fun?

>>3770307
There is literally no incentive in trying to please someone that blindly hates anything you do. You can't seriously think he values your opinion enough to want to improve for you?
>>
>>3770190
Selena has high base DEX
>>
>>3770307
Or to kill oneself, hurt oneself, develop complexes, loose any and all juice to create anything because "those guys are just gonna shit on it anyways".

Or, in short: To cause severe psychological problems.

artists killed themselves over less, you know?
>>
>>3770308
>Sc/out/
Sings the finger song while doing it a kitchen kinfe and singing happily
>J/aco/lyn
Gets hurt but powers trough it and is proud of herself when she finishes it
>/d/eviant
already did it and goes to claim her reward with steamy sex
>Jaune
either does it with three knifes while blindfolded or deliberately stabs every finger in his hand while singing Sabaton, then regrets it immediately
>>
>>3770190
Oliver.
>>
>>3769892
RIP Agent Florida.
>>
>>3770346
I'll try to make this as simple as possible.

Complimenting art :
>Well, I guess I'm good enough as is.

Talking shit about it :
>Hey, I'll prove these fuckers wrong.
>>
>>3770400
Not everyone thinks the same as you.

Complimenting Art:
>Oh, these people actually like my work. I should improve for them.

Shit talking it:
>Oh, guess there's no point in doing anything. Might as well kill myself.
>>
Sleepy here, gotta try to do a tie breaker in WQ.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10613442
>>
>>3770457
>tie breaker
>"But.. There isn't a tie..."
>page hasn't auto-updated in a week
Oh.
>>
>>3770433
Well if someone's got a mentality that shitty they may as well kill themselves.
>>
>>3770433
this

As an artist myself (tho not drawing), and as being close friends with multiple artists that all feel the same way
>>
>>3770349
Selena v Furca Knife Game when?
>>
>>3770166
I would imagine it could be a -BAD END- like the time with Velvet shag attempt.
>>
>>3770346
>TQs 28 flavors

I need to hash that up to 31 so that I can say TQ has two things in common with Baskin Robins.
>>
>>3770545
we already immigrated all creativity to RWBYgt half a year ago, if you don't like that go to the shitposting thread
>>
>>3770551
Nah. I can readily confirm that Yang at least as I see her (so canon for TQ) wouldn't care about hair jizz any more than any other natural smooth haired woman. That is to say, mild complaint followed by a shower.
>>
>>3770584
Oh I'm not him, I was just suggesting that board for any artists who want valid critique instead of shitposting
But who am I to say? I might as well be him
>>
I'm going to go on to question why does everybody think that somebody getting something that washes out in their hair is as bad as getting their hair cut without consent?

Like gum I'd understand but even then not really because you can buy gum base solvents.
>>
>>3770738
Yang is really touchy about her hair. If even one strand falls out, she goes berserk
>>
>>3770748
Right but that's falling out.

Also that's nonsensical because hair falls out everyday. So one can assume she went berserk because it was cut in a place she did not want it to be cut. Thus throwing off the look of her hair.

I was about to say it really seems like you don't understand women, but I remembered where I am and how people think it's really impressive that I talk to strangers in public places and don't spill spaghetti all over myself.
>>
>>3770799
It also isn't real life, so personality traits and quirks can be played up.
>>
>>3770826
Ehhhhh. I'd say getting that mad at an unwanted haircut is pretty normal. Being ENRAGED at something you can easily fix with a bit of olive oil at worst doesn't compare.

I get it might be kind of fun, but it makes no sense, thus making the "quirk" a bit of a test in suspension of disbelief. Which if you're thinking that personality is less disbelief breaking than magic girder destroying punches, I have to say I think your understanding of storytelling is fundamentally flawed.
>>
I just realized you folks are /RvB/ too.

I'm a retard. Anyways, any of you guys going to RTX?
>>
>>3770908
Does it have semi parking?
>>
>>3769892
>Flowers
I was thinking of working something RvB related into some quests. Need to think on that.

Anyways, I'm starting up some CQ if people are still interested. Carrying on from Ozpin's talk (which is covered in the Introduction - I can give a recap if people want).
>>
>>3770908
I'm in Cuckada. Don't feel like spending money on going there.
>>
File: 1467057159579.png (248 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1467057159579.png
248 KB, 1280x800
Faunus Grills.
>>
>>3770941
That might help if you don't want to just copypaste it.
>>
>>3771016
Nice
>>
>>3770579
What's the other one?
>>
>>3770908
Went a couple years ago.
Would like to go again when I have the money.
Shouldn't have gone then, but by the time I got fired, cancellation fees would have been more expensive than not going.
>>
>>3770933
Yep.
>>
>>3771076
They're both comfort for an otherwise unfulfilling life.
>>
>>3771076
Between, Lynette and Jill, both have a lot of dairy content.
>>
>>3771066
Well, I might as well copypaste it anyway.

I'm slightly concerned that Alison's behaviour in it doesn't strictly mesh with her character at this point...but ah well.
>>
>>3771016
CYOA Faunus characters having an orgy when?
>>
>>3771132
She's had an unreasonably strange day and her precious school life was on the line. She could act a bit odd in such a situation
>>
>>3771148
When I get a sizeable donation to my patreon.
>>
File: 1101_Ruby_Rose_15293.png (642 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1101_Ruby_Rose_15293.png
642 KB, 1920x1080
>>3770941
>>3771132

CarrollQuest: <Intermission - Introduction Revisited>

(You entered Ozpin's office for an 'informal interview' - not knowing what the headmaster actually had in store for you...)

"Alison? Miss Wunderland?"

"I'm terribly sorry, Professor Ozpin, my mind was wandering. Please, do continue."

"As I was saying, your results for the Beacon Entrance Exam have been quite...exemplary." the Beacon headmaster rests on the final word, as though it doesn't really belong in the sentence. "However, we do have some concerns that I wish to address at present. It strikes me as a little odd that of your four designated opponents, three failed to attend the preliminary duels, whilst the fourth seemed to have been dreadfully sleep deprived and apparently intoxicated."

"I hardly see how that affected my performance, Professor. I must admit, having a sub-par opponent did restrict the extent to which I could demonstrate my combat style, but nonetheless-"

"Yes, your combat style. Very curious. Very systematic. Very...simulated, if you will."

"I'm sorry?"

"We were running some scan tests during the tryouts, just as a cursory measure, you understand. Did you know that during combat, your aura emission is remarkably low? Below the levels of an untrained human without their aura unlocked, even. And unusually low body heat. Though you did seem to be generating some other kinds of energy that most organic lifeforms tend not to produce, so perhaps there is nothing to worry about. I don't suppose you have anything to say on the matter?"

"...Are these scans strictly legal, Professor? Performing such revealing checks on underaged students who have yet to even enroll at your school without their consent can't possibly-"

"It's all in the fineprint of the papers you signed, I can assure you."

"Signed whilst not in the presence of a parent or legal guardian-"
>>
File: 1101_Ruby_Rose_13908.png (529 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1101_Ruby_Rose_13908.png
529 KB, 1920x1080
>>3771226
"MISS Wunderland. Please understand that at Beacon Academy, we have a reputation to maintain. Such a reputation requires certain measures be taken in order to prevent...uncouth and underhanded...means being undertaken by students or staff, prospective or otherwise."

"Are you calling me a cheater?"

"Believe me, Miss Wunderland, if I had any intention of calling your exam results into question in a formative manner, you would have already left these premises by now. Permanently, I might add. There is more than enough evidence to warrant it."

"..."

"It seems that I have your undivided attention. Good. Then allow me to explain why I have brought you here for this little talk. You see, here at Beacon, we all believe in second chances. That is why we have introduced what is tentatively being called a 'Remedial Program'. Students who would ordinarily not be permitted to enter our fine institution can be granted a certain amount of lenience at given entry, with certain conditions applied. You will be allowed to study here as a legitimate student of Beacon Academy, though unlike other students, we will need you meet certain requirements in order to remain here. Rest assured, these are not requirements that are any different to what we would ordinarily expect from regular students, although your behaviour will be monitored a little more thoroughly...with marginally stricter consequences to any lapses in said behaviour."

His information dump monologue pours over you like a bucket of ice water.

"I'm on parole? I didn't know these schools had prison regulations."

"Well, this is a combat academy. I can't very well turn out graduates who are incapable of following simple rules, can I?" He sips his coffee. In the tense silence of this sterile room with all the warmth of an interrogation chamber, the sound might as well be the crashing waves of a tempest. Gross.
>>
File: V2t_3.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
V2t_3.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>3771246
"Now then, I suggest you run along to the group dormitory. You've already been assigned teammates, but for the sake of anonymity, you will all take part in the matchmaking challenge tomorrow. You will probably want to get on good terms with the other remedial students, as they'll be your teammates for the remainder of your academic career here."

"What? You're putting all the dud students on the same team? Do you want us to fail?"

"Consider it a test of character. I'm sure the camaraderie you'll have from sharing similar standpoints will let you overcome all sorts of odds. I have nothing but the highest hopes for you all."

"...You're surprisingly cruel, you know that?"

"I prefer to consider myself efficient. Now run along now, before I change my mind."

You move to leave. Bullets not entirely dodged, but at least the wound isn't fatal.

"Oh, and Miss Wunderland?"

"Yes, Professor?

"Try to sabotage tomorrow's group challenge, and I can guarantee you'll face much worse than expulsion. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Headmaster." You answer brightly, before cursing under your breath.

</Intermission - Introduction Revisited>
>>
>>3771267

CarrollQuest: Day 1, Part Final (Resumed)

You stagger slightly out of Ozpin’s office.

The meeting had been…enlightening to say the least. You reflect upon the fact that you’re quite fortunate not to have been expelled. Maybe you should apologise to Jackie…or at least offer her a rematch…

As you dwell on your self-inflicted misfortune, you glance out the window to see that night has finally set in. Ozpin did suggest you run along to the group dormitory with everyone else, and the day has been nothing but exhausting for you, even though you were passed for part of it…

But at the same time…you’d rather not rush to meet everyone. The shame of being in some kind of remedial programme…you can’t keep it a secret from Bianca, she’s far too sharp for that and she’d probably find out sooner or later.

You’d be better off telling her and probably everyone else straight away. They all know what you did anyway, there’s no real harm in it at this point…but even so, the shame weighs heavy on you.

You wonder what the others in your ‘remedial’ team will be like. Probably slackers, liars and generally people of disrepute that managed to sneak in under the bar, but not quite make it.
As if you’re in any position to talk…

You mill restlessly about the corridor. No one else is in sight. You wonder where Bianca could have got to, then realise you have a message on your scroll:

[To my beloved Mistress,
I have taken the liberty to establish your sleeping quarters in the group dormitory. Please count on your humble servant when you wish to retire for the evening.
Your eternal servant, in both body and soul,
Bianca]

You sigh. Even when she’s messaging you, she has to be like that…

You sit down on a nearby waiting bench, slumping somewhat ungraciously as your willpower begins to wane. You glance upwards, unable to fight miserable introspection…

And see a gigantic layer of StickyDust™ on the ceiling. How peculiar.
>>
>>3771311
“Ah!” exclaims the StickyDust™

Oh good. Another surreal event to end the day on. As if you hadn’t had enough.

You’ve half the mind to just ignore it and pretend you didn’t see it. You’re certain that something incredibly stupid will happen otherwise.

Or it’ll probably just happen anyway.

[ ] Ignore the mysterious talking substance and head to the dormitory. You’ve had enough nonsense for one day.
[ ] Ignore it, but wander the school grounds instead. You don’t want to face Bianca and the others yet…
[ ] Talk to it. No one’s around to think that you’re crazy anyway.
[ ] …Poke it with something
[ ] Report it to a member of staff. Ozpin should still be in his office…
>>
File: 1459197359878.png (157 KB, 346x352) Image search: [Google]
1459197359878.png
157 KB, 346x352
>>3771226
>>3771246
>>3771267
>>3771311
>>3771327
Upon reflection, I can see why some people don't like how long and drawn out my writing is.
That's a lot of rubbish to plow through.
>>
>>3771327
>[ ] Talk to it. No one’s around to think that you’re crazy anyway.
>>
>>3771373
Oh yeah, I was gonna use the pastebin to catch up in the next thread.
Then I scrolled through all that.
>>
>>3771373
I like it, but I'm a fan of naturalism anyways
>>
>>3771327
>[ ] Talk to it. No one’s around to think that you’re crazy anyway.
May as well, at least the ceiling can't molest us. That may quickly become a premium soon enough.
>>
>>3771327
>>3771375
>>3771418
Also, feel free to write-in anything specific you'd like Alison to say or do for those options.

>>3771397
I don't blame you. Sorry.

>>3771413
Well, I appreciate your patience. Thank you.
>>
>>3771448
I really feel like I should be apologising to you.
>>
>>3771375
"Did you just speak?"
>>
Well, it’s not like things can get much worse anyway. You’ve been publically humiliated several times, harassed by various deranged faunus, and placed as one of a handful of known cheaters in a team designed to fail spectacularly. If you’re going crazy now, it hardly matters.

“Um…hello? Did you just speak?”

“…Um…yes?”

Well, that confirms it. You’re talking to an adhesive. Gods help you.

“…You’re sentient?!”

“…Er…I think so?”

You frown. What a stupid response. If you’re going to go mad, you might as well do so rationally.

“If you think you’re sentient, then you must be! It’s self-explanatory!”

“Huh. I never thought about it that way…”

“Do you have many conversations with non-adhesive lifeforms?”

“Er…yes? I’ve never tried to talk to an adhesive before. Are they intelligent?”

Is it making fun of you now?

“Well, I was under the impression that you were intelligent, at least. Although I’m beginning to have my doubts.”

Actually, don’t you know that voice? Ah.

“What? I’m not glue! I’m a cat faunus, remember!”

Again. You fell for it again.

“…I’m invisible again, aren’t-“

“Yes!”, you snap, irritably. Though you’re more annoyed with yourself than with Chester. How often is this going to happen?

“Um, I hate to be a bother…but could you get me down from here? I’m kind of stuck.”

You stare at what you’ve finally realised is the layer of adhesive sticking Chester to the ceiling.

You also realise that this must have been Bianca’s fool-proof plan to hide Chester from Inaba. That woman is terrifyingly resourceful and stupid at the same time, sometimes.

And finally, it occurs to you that you can’t even see where to reach to try and pull Chester down. And there are parts of Chester’s body that…you’d rather not come into contact with.

“…hmm…”
>>
>>3771016
I just realized if RASS is on the same timeline as TQ, Alina probably be working with Valentine.
>>
>>3771327
>>3771694

“…You wouldn’t leave me hanging here would you? Eh, old pal?”

“I’ve known you for less than five minutes.”

“Come on! Help a friend in need!”

[ ] Try to help Chester down with your hands
[ ] …ask if Chester is still naked first…
[ ] Try to find some tool or instrument to help get Chester down.
[ ] Maybe you should get someone else to help? A member of staff? Or maybe Bianca, since she put Chester up there? (specify)
[ ] Ignore Chester. You decided it wasn’t your problem, and you want to keep it that way.
>>
>>3771717
>[ ] Try to help Chester down with your hands
>>
>>3771016
Speaking of which, any updates on that Mel request?
>>
>>3771717
>ask if Chester can make herself visible again
if not
>[ ] …ask if Chester is still naked first…
and then, if he isn't
and if he is
>message Bianca to come and help
>>
>>3771717
[x] Try to help Chester down with your hands
>>
>>3771717
There's only so much time left to make this the worst possible first day for Allison and I aim to provide
>>
File: 1462694509935.jpg (197 KB, 967x1400) Image search: [Google]
1462694509935.jpg
197 KB, 967x1400
>>3771751
Shouldn't you ask if Chester is naked BEFORE you ask her about visibility?
>>
File: sakugrin.png (148 KB, 311x343) Image search: [Google]
sakugrin.png
148 KB, 311x343
>>3771912
>>
>>3771717
“…Fine, I’ll help. Now keep still. I need to get a firm grip on you, and I can’t see you clearly…”

Where are you supposed to pull from, in this kind of situation? The centre of gravity? Or do you sort of peel off from the outskirts? Neither seems like it would work very well…

“Thank you! You might just be the best friend I’ve ever hand…nice posh lady!”

You scowl slightly as you assess how best to grasp something you can’t see.

“Alison. It’s Alison. And I rather doubt that.”

“No, I think that’s about right. I don’t really have any friends, so it’s good enough for me!...Wait, where are you-”

You reach with both hands and try to clasp what might as well be thin air for all you can tell…

You successfully grab something

“AAHN!”

And realise what it is. And immediately regret having done so.

“Miss Wunderland, would you mind explaining what in the world is going on?”

Yep. When you said things couldn’t get any worse, you were definitely asking for it. The goddess of fate must be pissing herself laughing at you right now.

Professor Ozpin has apparently finished in his office for the day, and is in the corridor, staring up at you. This in itself might not be a problem, if it weren’t for the fact that Chester had spontaneously turned visible upon you making contact with…it.

“…”

Your mind is frozen. There’s simply nothing you can think of to explain why you’re standing underneath a girl who’s stuck to the ceiling and grabbing her penis.

“…I’m not usually one to judge, but typically the students get to know each other better through life and death trials before indulging in exotic sexual practises. And they generally do it behind closed doors.”

Well then. What to do?

[ ] Try to explain, to the best of your ability, the truth of what has transpired.
[ ] Get Chester to explain.
[ ] Sandbag the issue and ask Ozpin to help get Chester down
[ ] Other (write-in)
>>
File: Killme.png (474 KB, 800x1280) Image search: [Google]
Killme.png
474 KB, 800x1280
>>3772063
>[ ] Try to explain, to the best of your ability, the truth of what has transpired.
>>3771749
I'll finish this eventually. Probably won't make drawings for a while after this.
>>
>>3772063
>[ ] Try to explain, to the best of your ability, the truth of what has transpired.
There's no way he doesn't know about the whole invisible thing
>>
>>3772144
Are your redlining your own art?
>>
>>3772063

You know, I doubt that the position we're currently in looks erotic, it should look more like we're helping someone out who is naked.
>>
>>3772144
>I'll finish this eventually.
Boo!
>Probably won't make drawings for a while after this.
Yay!
>>
>>3772144
I don't think Mel has that great of an ass.
>>
>>3772203
I just used a different colour to add the details. Should I stop?
>>
>>3772225
I'm starting to think you're dryden
>>
>>3772469
Yes, I am. I'm doing this to get more attention.
Keep giving it to me please.
>>
i wish my pad didnt break.
I wanted to make Jefe, Harvey, and David do the pillar man pose.
>>
>>3772469
Well there are two of me now. >>3772520
>>
>>3772063
>>3772206
Back is in his day, people gave inverted, Atlas-style handjobs all the time.
>>
File: 1101_Ruby_Rose_15184.png (675 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1101_Ruby_Rose_15184.png
675 KB, 1920x1080
>>3772063
You let go of Chester’s genitals.

“There seems to have been a misunderstanding…”, you begin tentatively.

“I see. I’m all ears, Miss Wunderland.”, Ozpin responds, patiently.

“You see, my friend here managed to get hi-herself stuck to the ceiling. Whilst she was naked…”

“…Go on.”

“And her semblance makes her invisible. So when I attempted to help her down, I couldn’t clearly see where I was reaching…and she turned visible just as you arrived, Headmaster. That is the long and the short of it.”

“Hmm…”

The Headmaster quietly sips his coffee. You wish you could get away with knocking the damn thing out of his hand.

“…I can explain why I’m stuck to the ceiling and naked. If it helps.”, suggests Chester, having recovered from your accidental fondling.

“Would it have anything to do with one Inaba Alabaster, perchance?”, queries the Headmaster, as stoic as ever.

How the hell would h-. Oh. Of course. The man is aware of everything here. You’re still unconvinced that staff surveilling their students is legal.

“Yes, that’s it! She’s always had it in for me-“

“I think I can put the pieces together, thank you. Miss Azalea, I suggest you take this matter up with Professor Goodwitch. She will tend to your concerns with Miss Alabaster. On that note…”

There comes a sigh from the other side of the corridor.

You turn to see Professor Glynda Goodwitch, looking quite exasperated, hurriedly making her way towards you.

“The first day of the school year and students are already pulling these kinds of pranks…” she sighs and brandishes her riding crop.

The StickyDust™ seems to shimmer for a moment…then it ripples and, in a manner quite fantastical to behold, flows free of Chester and swoops away down the corridor…presumably to Bianca, and wherever she got it from.

And now Chester is directly above you, unsupported.

Oh.
>>
>>3773074
You barely have time to raise your hands to protect yourself as Chester comes crashing down on you, making this the second(?) time today that you’ve been squashed by a faunus.

As you recover from the daze of the fall, your eyes come in to focus on Chester’s embarrassed, grinning face.
flu
“…Hey there, buddy! You okay? Thanks for breaking my fall!”

“Please get off of me.”

“Can do, good buddy!”

Chester leaps off you, and you manage to pull yourself upright.

As you do so, you see a flock of multi-coloured birds soaring down the corridor towards you….

Only they’re not birds.

Glynda sweeps her crop once more…and the ‘birds’ encircle the startled Chester, then begin to slow…and swoop over her head and extremities.

“Ah! What the hell!”

…and then Chester is fully clothed.

They weren’t birds, they were just her clothes. Huh.

“Consider that a one-time service. I don’t usually dress my own students.”

“…Usually? Do you undress them?”, queries Chester.

Glynda’s frown deepens.

“Miss Azalea, it has gotten rather late. As Professor Ozpin has suggested, I propose we meet to discuss your circumstances further after the Forming of Teams trial tomorrow. Do try to rest well…and contact a member of staff if you need us. Unless of course you need supervision to prevent these kinds of pranks from occurring again?”

“…I think I’m good thanks, teach. I’m not hugely into the whole milf thing anyway. Thanks for the offer though.”

“…I see. Then I shall see you tomorrow. And you too, Miss Wunderland. Good night.”

So saying, Glynda marches off, looking even more irritated than when she arrived.

“I too shall turn in, if you’ll excuse me. Do be careful, Miss Azalea. And Miss Wunderland…your concerted efforts to help others will not go unnoticed.”

And then Ozpin is gone too, leaving the two of you.
>>
>>3773109
“So…you wanna hang out? Eh? We best buds now right? You wanna hang out and do stuff?”

Chester is playfully joke-punching you.

[ ] “No”
[ ] “Sure”
[ ] “What kind of stuff?”
[ ] Other (write-in)

Also:

[ ] Go to the dormitory
[ ] Wander the school grounds some more (specify?)
[ ] Other (write-in)
>>
>>3773154
[x] “What kind of stuff?”

[x] Go to the dormitory
As curious as I am about this Cheshire Cat, I believe it's time for little Alice to get some rest
>>
>>3773154
>[ ] Other "Will hanging out with you get me killed by Inaba by association? I'd rather avoid that"
We could also ask what their deal is anyway.

>[ ] Go to the dormitory
We aught to check out what exactly did Bianca do to prepare our quarters.
>>
Fuck off Bob
>>
>>3773442
Seconding
Inaba seems nice and I'd rather stick to her good side
>>
>>3773710
?
>>
>>3773710
shit i havent heard that name in a long time.
What happened to bob?
>>
So what colours are used for Mel's
Eyes?
Ears?
Hair?
Skin?
I seem to recall her eyes being green.
>>
>>3773154
>>3773213
this
>>
>>3773154
“…What kind of ‘stuff’, exactly?”, you ask. You’re not hugely convinced that the cat-thing actually knows itself.

“…Friend stuff!”, she offers, unhelpfully.

“And what, precisely, do you think friends do together?”

Chester’s awkward grin seems to freeze in place for a moment…and then completely collapses. She folds forward slightly, head bowed, and lets out a depressed sigh.

“I don’t know, man. I don’t know what friends do. I was hoping you could teach me…”

You have to admit, you do feel a little sorry for her. Does she really not have any friends? Even you have friends. Well, associates. Acquaintances, really. And possibly stalkers.

Huh. Kind of puts things in perspective.

You reach forwards and take Chester’s hands in yours, and smile as best you can at her.

“No one should be without friends. Come along, we should head to the dormitory.”

You start to walk back to the dormitory with Chester in tow. You need the rest…and probably to deal with whatever ‘arrangements’ Bianca has in store for you…

“Really?! Are we really friends now?!”. She seems to be genuinely overjoyed.

“…out of curiosity, what would you say my chances of survival are if I were to be friends with you?”

“…”

“You don’t know, do you?”

“…I can say with some certainty that you won’t be murdered in your sleep!”

What a surprise.

“That’s the best I’m going to get, isn’t it? What exactly does Inaba have against you, anyway?”

Chester stops walking and pulls her hand away from yours.

You turn.

Her face is bowed so you can’t see her eyes. You can’t read her expression very well…

“…It’s kind of complicated. But “I” might have made life very difficult for “her”, at one point. It’s just…not something that can be easily forgiven. But I do wish she wouldn’t blame it all on me…”

What’s with the weird emphasising? Is she even talking about the same people?
>>
>>3774101
“I don’t mean to pry, but I’d rather not be involved if Inaba has some kind of hidden psychotic side. I’d really rather not be murdered by a schoolmate, if possible.”

Chester looks up, apparently surprised by your suggestion.

“What? No, no! I was kidding! Inaba wouldn’t actually hurt or kill anyone, I’m sure! It’s just…it’s just me, okay? It’s just me. And you don’t’ have to worry about me. Let’s just leave it at that for now.”

She wasn’t kidding when she said it was complicated…but if she’s sure no one’s in any real danger…then maybe it’s for the best if you let sleeping cats and rabbits lie.

“Look, I’m sorry that I’m being evasive, but I swear that you’re not in danger by being associated with me…so please…can we be friends?”

She looks considerably more fragile than before. But can you really build a relationship with someone like that? Can you really trust her?

“I…”

[ ] Take the risk, become friends with Chester
[ ] Maybe it’d be for the best if you cleared the air with Inaba first?
[ ] You’d rather not…
[ ] Other
>>
>>3774130
>[] Clear the air with Inaba first
>>
>>3774130
>[ ] Take the risk, become friends with Chester
Now's the time to put all of Bianca's handshake training into practice. This is one faunus interaction we won't screw up
>>
>>3774130
>>
>>3774130

Oh Alison, I'd say the students most likely to kill you are Helen, for a ritual, Marsha, just to see what killing feels like, and Maddy, out of accidental poisoning.
>>
>>3774130
Seconding >>3774166
>>
>>3774130
Making friendship conditional is kinda dickish. We'll still clear the air eventually, or at least try.
>>
>>3774130
>>
>>3774219
>accidental
>>
>>3773977
Anyone?
Is she literally just Polt?
>>
>>3774734
Pretty much. That hairy bitch.
>>
>>3774734
I guess?
>>
>>3774734
I think wait until CYOA shows himself
>>
>>3774130
You hold your hand out to her…being careful to hold it vertically and not horizontally. You don’t want to make any more stupid mistakes or misunderstandings.

“I don’t think I really understand, but…I choose to believe that I can trust you. And hopefully Inaba too, whatever your relationship may be. So…I think we can be friends.”

It’s like watching the sun rise. Light seems to radiate from Chester as her awkward smile returns.

She leaps up and throws her arms out.

“SEN-SATIONAL!” she cries. “We can paint our nails, try on clothes-“

“Yes, yes, all of those things. Calm down, you’re making a scene.”. Although there isn’t really anyone to make a scene in front of, she does seem a little over-excitable.

You move forwards and take her hand in yours, once again. And this time you give it a firm shake.

“There. We are now friends!”

“…Wow! That’s how it works?”

“In a manner of speaking, yes…”

“Amazing! I bet you have so many friends! Please, you have to teach me how to be so popular!”

“…Of course. As a member of the social elite, I can be sure to instruct you in the ways of the socialite!” Wait, what are you doing? You barely know anyone outside of your immediate family! You’ve mingled with nothing but lunatics and social misfits since you arrived!

“Hurray! No more lonely Chester! It’s the big time from here on out! Let’s go, super-pal!”

So saying, Chester races off to the dormitory with renewed vigor, almost dragging you along for the ride as you barely keep up with her.

She gets to the doors and flings them open.

“Hello world! I am Chester Azalea! And I am ready to be your pal!”

The room is faintly lit by maybe one lit candle. Apart from a single reading girl, it seems the entire new intake of students were fast asleep, or at least trying to sleep.

You check your scroll. Huh. It’s a lot later than you realised.
>>
>>3775235
The entire dormitory lets out irritated and tired groans. Piercing glares carry across the room to Chester, who embarrassedly scratches the back of her head.

“Ah. Maybe tomorrow morning, then?”, she manages, before being buried in a pile of flung pillows and an assortment of angry expletives.

“…Perhaps we should begin your training first thing tomorrow?”, you suggest.

“…m’kay…” you think you hear Chester manage under the pile.

“Milady”

Again! Right fucking behind you!

“Bianca, please refrain from sneaking up on me!”

“A thousand apologies, milady. As you can see, I have made suitable arrangements for your sleeping quarters.”. Bowing, she directs you gaze with her outstretched arm.

There is your four-poster bed from home. It’s taking up a considerable amount of space in the dormitory.

“Unfortunately, it seems that insufficient space was allocated, and Milady’s sleeping quarters require two person’s worth of sleeping space. I’m sure the other students will understand.”

Hang on, that doesn’t seem right.

“Bianca. That would mean that at least one other student wouldn’t be able to sleep in the room. And where are you going to sleep, for that matter?”

Bianca gives you a smile through her mask completely devoid of ulterior emotion. Presumably because she’s suppressing it.

“No.”, you say, firmly.

“Milady’s heart is pure and kind beyond words. She would surely not permit her humble servant to sleep out in the streets? Not milady…”

“I said no.”, you repeat. You have a bad feeling you’re not going to win this one.

“This humble servant would not even presume to share the same bed as her mistress…but merely to rest beneath her mistress’ bed, as is fitting for her status-“

“Enough. Honestly. That bed could easily fit three people anyway. And I can’t let you sleep under my bed, that’s simply…not acceptable. Come on…”
>>
>>3775267
After a brief series of awkward events involving an argument over letting Bianca brush your teeth, you’ve finally gotten ready for bed.

You move towards the bed. Your nightgown is already laid out. You’re too tired to care much for dignity at this point, but you draw the four-poster’s curtains regardless to change…

“No peeking.” You add. You’re sure Bianca probably ignored your orders anyway, but you ought to try.

“Um…”

You put your head out of the curtain.

Chester is standing in front of your bed, looking rather bashful.

“There’s no space left in the dorm for a bed…I was wondering…since you have such a big bed…you did say three people, right…?”

She lightly kicks her legs, whilst looking shyly downwards and off to the side.

“I mean, we’re friends, right? Buddies?”

You sigh.

“Come on.”

You lie down in your bed, and close your eyes. You’re too tired to care about much anymore. The day has been disastrous beyond words, and tomorrow could be even worse.

“No funny business.”, you utter. You can feel the two of them making themselves comfortable. Bianca, unsurprisingly, seems to have stopped shifting closer to you under the covers when you spoke. And then resumes moving again.

Typical.

But then a different motion makes you open your eyes. And look down at the foot of the bed.

Chester is curled up at your feet. She’s already fast asleep.

Huh. I guess not everything you were taught about faunus was a total lie, after all.

…She’s pretty cute, come to think of it.

You feel an arm wrap around you.

“Bianca.” You state firmly. But then

“zzzz….Milady must eat her vegetables…”

Ah well. Maybe just this once…

Blissful sleep finally takes you. Who knows what tomorrow may bring…
End of Day 1
>>
>>3775235
>>3775267
>>3775296
Good grief, I finally finished one day. It's a mid-summer miracle.

Finally, finally, something interesting might happen in CQ! Wouldn't that just be something...

Hopefully cute catgirls sleeping on your bed and lewd maids will distract people from the fact that I made even longer posts with even fewer choices than usual. Though I figured the choice of "Let Bianca/Chester share your bed" would be even more loaded than usual.

NQ next time, maybe. Depending on what people want, really.

Hope it's been fun, at least. And again, feedback appreciated, etc. You've been a wonderful audience! Till next time! And good night!
>>
File: gvresjy.png (198 KB, 856x1414) Image search: [Google]
gvresjy.png
198 KB, 856x1414
I got lazy. And frankly I don't care if it's shit anymore.
Also no requests or pictures for MQ for a while.

>>3775463
Thanks.
>>
>>3775296
>Chester is curled up at your feet. She’s already fast asleep.
Dammit, she's adorable
>>3775463
Eh, I've got this far enjoying it. Sure maybe this quest doesn't have quite so many choices as other; but we evidently still had enough free will to derail Ali's character from what it seems you originally expected.
>>
>>3775463
Loved it, as always.
>>
So, anyone up for MQ?
>>
>>3775463
So the main team is Ali, Dora, Marsha and Maddie; is the other team Carmine, Jabberwock, Inaba and Chester?
>>
>>3776188
Sure
>>
>>3776188
Yeah okay
>>
>>3775524
>>3775532
>>3775607
I'm glad you had fun. And hopefully, it'll get more involved now that the interesting stuff is starting...

>>3776199
Yep. And I still managed to make them all AiW / TTL characters. Just not the non-core characters...probably isn't a big deal.

And in case it wasn't already obvious, Carmine's character inspiration was supposed to be the Queen of Hearts / The Red Queen. It probably doesn't quite come across in her personality, but really the motif and the name is the important part, I suppose.

Really need sleep now, laters..
>>
Last time on MQ II

>Lena : I was just kidding. Now, young man. Get back work.
>Attendant : Y-yes ma'am.

>He steps out of the room.

>Lena : Now then, about those measurements...

And now, on MQ II

Lena : I'm quite impressed by how much your Jacket is able to compress your breasts and still retain its shape. Though I'd rather you didn't crush your lungs like that.
Marigold : Oh, It's nothing. It's certainly less of an inconvenience than having these things swing around so much if they were loose.
Lena : Indeed. I should get to work on that...

She turns around to face the door on the inside of her office, leading into a separate room.

Lena : Well, I'm going to need to make preparations before I depart. You'll have until then to frollic about the city. Unless...
Marigold : Unless what?
Lena : Did you want to indulge in your more... "carnal" desires? I could always call him back, you know.

[]What do/say?
>>
>>3776722
"I have enough carnality with my little lady here" while you hug Laurel
>>
>>3776722
"Make sure he brings friends."
>>
>>3776722
"I'd rather save that for later, if you're busy now"
>>
>>3776722
"No thanks, I better check on the others and see how they're handling the Doc"
Honestly, I just don't want dudes in muh Mari
>>
>>3776813
this
>>
>>3776722
this
>>
>>3776722
>>3776833
And a dog.
>>
>>3776882
errm, I meant >>3776813
>>
>>3776898
Is the dog for Laurel?
>>
>>3776722
This >>3776871
I get my quota of straight smut from CYOA, Mari is for punching, birds and yuri
>>
>>3777002
but what if birds punched her from the inside?
>>
>>3776722

Marigold : I have enough carnality with my little lady here.

You say that as you hug Laurel tightly and pick her up off the ground.

Lena : I was merely jesting. I am glad to see you're not as dense as I thought you were.
Marigold : Well thanks. I guess?
Laurel : Mari. Too. Tight. Need. Air.
Marigold : Right, right. Sorry.

By the time you turns your gaze back to Lena, she's already gone into that room.

You also notice that she's left a note in between your brests while you weren't looking with a number on it.
Great, now you can contact her at any time.

A. See what it is she's doing in there.
B. Call Eli to see what's up.
C. Drop Rufus a message and get to the clinic in person.
>>
>>3777054
I'd have some concerns
>>
>>3776813
How can you say you love her if you won't let her indulge in her fetish?
>>
>>3777054
>MAGICIAN'S REDDO.
>>
>>3777073
C>B>A
>>
>>3777073
C > A > B
>>
>>3777073
A>C>B
>>
>>3777073
A>C>B
>>
>>3777073
A>B>C
>>
>>3777086
Boys are for bl
Girls are for ntr
That covers all her fetishes
>>
>>3777273
Where's the lactation?
>>
>>3777273
But we haven't NTR'd her yet.
>>
>>3771716
RASS isn't currently anywhere on a timeline.

It's in initiation limbo.
>>
>>3775296
>an argument over letting Bianca brush your teeth
I swear to god man..
>>
>>3777073

Against your better judgement, you take a peek through the crack between the door and the frame.

And there you see Lena, with all but her underwear now laid at her feet, talking to someone on her scroll.
You try your best not to be too distracted by her slender frame. Or her clear, porcelain skin.
Or her round buttocks,with that ever so slight blush to them.
Or her lustrous ,blonde hair, cascading down like waves of platinum.
Or her long legs, like- No, dammit. Get a grip, Mari.

Laurel : Oh, I hope she doesn't spot us.

Lena : No, I can't tell you if this is going to be permanent or not- Oh. Then you're in on this too?

She lets her head fall back as she lets out a sigh.

Lena : Well, I suppose I should have guessed as much.

She takes out a long mettalic box from underneath the bed in the room, and places it on top of it.
Judging by the size and shape, it should for be some form of weapon, long and slender.

A. Keep eavesdropping.
B. Let her have her privacy.
>>
>>3777515
A>B
>>
>>3777515
A > B
I smell plot, or at least I hope that smell is plot
>>
>>3777515
A
Does the tailor have a needle
>>
>>3777515
B>A
>>
>>3777515
A>B
>>
>>3777515
B>A
Is she talking to someone we already recruited?
>>
>>3777759
Maybe eavesdrop and find out
:^)
>>
>>3777759
Perhaps Eli, we declined the chance to invade his privacy and learn secrets a bit back, maybe this is a chance at the other side of that.
>>
>>3777515

A long silence passes as she opens the box and peers inside.
Well, it's not that silent, since there's someone talking to her on the other end of the line.
She closes her eyes and smiles, as if reminiscing.

Lena : If it brings you some modecum of comfort, I'll look after her.

She takes a few steps back towards a mirror on her wall, examining every last detail of her phisiognomy.

Lena : Of course, I'll have it ready for you. I'm sure we can make arrangements.

Her free hand glides over her body, and then her underwear decompose into their components, falling to the ground.

Lena : I'm willing to give it a try. The question is, is she?

Her hand moves over to a stack of cloth next to her, feeling it out.

Lena : Well, Marigold, are you?

Before you even realize what's happening, a heap of Vacuon cotton hits you right in the face.
The force isn't quite enough to knock you over, but it gets the meaning across well.

A. "I wanted to ask you something and wasn't sure if I should interupt or not."
B. "Give what a try?"
C. Apologize for eavesdropping.
D. Compliment her.
E. Run away before she gets something sharper to throw at your face.

--Sorry got to go-- Be back in like two hours.
>>
>>3778181
B+C > C > B > D > E > A
>>
>>3778247
Seconding
Flee Laurel, the jig is up
>>
>>3778181
A>C>B>E>D
>>
>>3778247
Third
>>
>>3778181
B>C>D>A>E
>>
>>3777309
Hopefully Eli's retribution happens soon
>>
Is Newt here?
>>
>>3778753
Yo
>>
>>3778838

I've received some general criticism over Marche so I was gonna ask you some stuff.

He said that the costume too 'flat' so I've been told to make it more 'fantastical' like in one of those fighters he plays.
I assume it's Guilty Gear because of that blonde haired guy.
And the jacket I believe stands out too much against her overall palette.

[spoiler]I also don't want to clash with anything you've already written for them.[/spoiler]
>>
>>3778974
Her costume stays. She always wear a sailor outfit. As for the jacket, yeah I can see why he might say that. I'd say make it more Navy colored with Silver highlights (Gold is for Rachele)
>>
>>3779295

You got it.

[spoiler]How long until we can see a PRSM run?[/spoiler]
>>
>>3779346
Whenever I get to writing it. I can't promise anything, because I just haven't had any idea on how to write it and make it good
>>
>>3779451
>make it good

I am about to give Jasper maiden powers.
Take that as you will
>>
>>3779592
I was going to have Marche talk to the embodiment of Law, Chaos, and Neutral in one of her dreams
Also maybe introduce new Grimm
>>
Daily reminder Yulie is not for sexual.
>>
>>3779952
But could Yulia be for cuddles even if you have a lady sharing your mind?
>>
>>3779965
>virgins bring virgins together
>>
>>3779952
Daily reminder that Yulia is for spitroasting and cucking Jasper
>>
>>3780185
Laurel please
>>
Resume MQ2?
>>
>>3780343
Yes
>>
>>3775524
Aw... I kinda wanted a "with effort" drawing for Mel. But I do appreciate it anyway. Thanks.
>>
>>3778181
Marigold : I'm sorry , I'm sorry, I'm-
Lena : What are you sorry for?
Marigold : Wha- I'm... I'm sorry for eavesdropping.
Lena : No you're not.

She struts over to you, not breaking eye contact with you.

Lena : You're not sorry you didn't respect my privacy. You're sorry you got caught.
Laurel : N-no wait, this is my fault, I told her to-

She turns her blood-chilling gaze towards Laurie, who immediately shuts her mouth and tries to look anywhere but at her eyes. And fails miserably.
Lena scoffs and walks back towards the case, closing it.

A. Say something [Write in]
B. Just leave until the tension dies down.
C. Now's a good a time as any to head to the Doc's place.
>>
>>3780591
A > B > C
"You asked me a question right? If I'm ready for something?"
>>
>>3780621
Seconding this I guess, I mostly eavesdropped for plot, imma get it.
>>
>>3780621
Thirding this
>>
>>3780591

Marigold : You asked me a question right? If I'm ready for something?
Lena : I did, didn't I?
Marigold : ...yes.
Lena : ...
Marigold : ...
Lena : ...
Marigold : Listen, I really am sorry for eavesdropping. Could you please repeat the question?
Lena : I'm not too comfortable with having a discussion when I'm naked. And besides, trying to explain it to you now would be...difficult without a practical demonstration.

She gets on the tips of her toes to pat you on the head.

Lena : We're going to discuss your... questionnable methods later.

She winks before turning on a dime, showing you her posterior once again before closing the door with her foot.

A. Try to talk to her through the door.
B. Wait for her to change.
C. Go to Doc's place.
D. Go somewhere else with Laurel. You've done what you came to do today.
>>
>>3781072
D>B>A>C
>>
>>3781072
C > D > B > A
She seems done, better not badger her further. There's always later.
>>
>>3781072

Marigold : Well, I don't wanna push my luck any further.
Laurel : Yeah. Let's go... literally anywhere but here.

You step out of the office, and into a crowd of angry teenage girls.
And the occasional metrosexual.
One in particular, with red hair and curly eyelashes, seems familiar to you...
Eh. Must be the hair.

After making your way past the girl with the beret and glasses, you find yourself at an intersection.
Might as well send a text the boys' way. Just to make sure Doc hasn't dissected them.
Or worse...

Laurel : So, guess that's one down. Now we've just gotta get Doc and wait for Eli's "contacts" to find Beth.
Marigold : Yeah. Anywhere you wanna go before catching up to the guys?
Laurel : Well, I was thinking we might find Ty, or at least some clue as to where she went.

A. "It's been well over a year, and Eli's contacts are looking around town anyway."
B. " Anywhere you can think of?"
C. "She was the daughter of a police officer. They might know something."
D. "She did hang out at that one club from time to time."
E. "Maybe she kept in touch with someone from the faculty."
>>
>>3781606
D>B>C>A>E
>>
>>3781606
C>D>A>B>E
>>
>>3781606
C>B>D>E>A
>>
>>3781606
C > E > B > D > A
>>
>Working on the skill shop finally
>Post it as public rather than unlisted
>Suddenly has 29 hits

>29 people I don't know have seen my autism.

It is kinda shameful.

Also here's this.

http://pastebin.com/fSBHurd6

It's a bit better organized and I've made a change on my decision on buying skills back. You get them at the highest point you got them to.
>>
>>3781897
>You get them at the highest point you got them to.
Time to synth all the things.
>>
>>3781945
I will say that success rate depends on the level of the skills included. So you have a better chance of synthing say... Insight and Swordplay than the two unarmed pieces.
>>
>>3781606

Marigold : Well, her dad used to be a police officer. There's a chance they might have something. Maybe one of Ozias' old coworkers kept in touch with her.
Laurel : Yeah. Him dying sure didn't stop her from helping however she could.

You both nod at each other, and head in the direction of the police station.
One block, then two.
Eventually you just stop counting.
You wish the airspace laws here were as loose as they were five years ago.

Laurel : Hey, Mari.
Marigold : Something bothering you, Laurie?
Laurel : Well it's not so much bothering me as it is... nagging me.
Marigold : Well, speak up, lil'grill. My semblance isn't mind reading.
Laurel : You reffered to officer Malthus by his first name.
Marigold : Did I really now?
Laurel : You always called him "Officer" or "Mister Malthus".

Well, the last time you reffered to him as "Ozias" was...when you weren't really you.
But does that mean accessing memories is changing your behavior somehow?

A. "You're putting too much though into it."
B. " I don't really know why I said that."
C. "That might have something to do with my semlbance."
>>
>>3782014
B>C>A
>>
>>3782014
C>B>A
Being open about it couldn't hurt.
>>
>>3782014
C>B>A
>>
>>3782014
>semlbance.
GOD DAMN IT.
>>
>>3782148
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
>>
>>3782184
>never write words using numbers

That's something we need to talk to sc/out/ about.
>>
>>3782014

Marigold : Well, when I use my semblance on objects to live through memories... I sort of "act out" everything from that person's perspective. I don't just sit back and watch from their perspective.
Laurel : Oh. Does that bleed into anything else?
Marigold : Naw. I think it's just because I went through one of Krieger's memories recently. Where he talked to Ty's dad. So I kinda just called him that outta habit.
Laurel : I dunno. Maybe if you keep using that power, you're going to end up with less of yourself until... well there's no "you" left at all.

A. "I appreciate the concern, but I'll be fine."
B. Kiss her.
C. "I'll try to keep it to a minimum."
D. Show her some of Krieger's moves.

>>3782184
Ayy.
>>
>>3782316
"I appreciate the concern, but I'll be fine. I have you to keep me rooted."+Kiss>A>B>C>D
>>
>>3782316
A+B>C>D
>>
>>3782316
B>A>C>D
>>
>>3780464
Well, I figured if I try too hard and fail, then I'd have no excuse. At least this way I can blame the terrible quality on lack of effort.
>>
>>3782316

Laurel : I mean, I get that it might not seem like -

You lean down and plant a tiny peck on her lips.

Marigold : I appreciate the concern, but I'll be fine. I have you to keep me rooted.
Laurel : Wha- Y-You always take things way too lightly.
Marigold : See that? I'm still the same Marigold you know and love.

She pouts a little before speaking up again.

Laurel : Emphasis on the "love."
Marigold : Okay, how about this? If I start obviously turning into someone else : Two blinks good. Three blinks bad. Sound good to you?
Laurel : Only if you give me another kiss.

You hapilly indulge her, holding her in your arms bridal style until you reach your destination.
The place looks a lot busier than you'd expect it to be from all those TV series you watch.
One of the cops here, with bags under his eyes, rushing from one person to another, catches a glimpse of you before coming your way.

??? : Hey. You look familiar.
Marigold : I'm not a crook, if that's what you're implying.
??? : No, not that. You're uh... Oh yeah, you were involved in that case five years ago. Helped out Ozzy, right?

A. Skip straight to the questions. They seem busy.
B. Talk a bit about past events first.
>>
>>3782635
>B. Talk a bit about past events first.
Just to see if there's any lore we missed in the spark notes version of MQ I
And to not seem too rude.
>>
And now I have to go watch Oly.
Later. Will resume tomorrow.
>>
>>3782635
B>A
>>
I just want to enjoy some oppai loli... Is that so wrong?
>>
>>3783314
???
>>
>>3783470
Nothing. I just want to live in a world with more oppai loli.
>>
>>3783314
I mean, there are LESS wrong things
>>
>>3783657

You take that back.
>>
Gosh I'm so miffed.

I'm gonna go masturbate so I won't be so miffed anymore.
>>
>>3784323
Why are you miffed?
>>
>>3784332
Because nobody is gonna play with the skill shop the way I want because of the very nature of its format. I'd have been better off leaving it as an 'advancement' system. Though that would rely entirely on people trying unusual things without knowing the consequences of them so I don't really know what system would be best to implement.

Also I cannot find ANY information on the FCC's 'fair use' act and why my mobile data provider says it's not their fault that they throttle my data if I've used # Gb regardless of where it was used or when or what plan I have from that provider. Or how it's legal to offer something as unlimited 4G LTE when there is literally a regulation according to them that makes that offer inherently impossible.

That second one is secondary even though the way I wrote it sounds way more miffed.

Okay, I'm more miffed about the second one, but I am still pretty miffed about the first one since I'm trying to figure out something novel.

Of course if I actually ever wrap up TQ properly (God help me, there are so many loose ends) I can actually try the other systems present in CondimentQuest and ABP. Though those systems lack any real form beyond a base idea.

Anyway, I'm miffed because of things, but I will always have oppai loli.

Blessed Bromont, hallowed be thy weird stories about a human stuck in a city that wants his jizz and a magical girl academy that never got finished because you were really more interested in writing monster-girl vignettes on /tg/.

>TFW you wanted your story to be in a similar tone but OTHER people got compared to Bromont before you.

The world is so sad, bros.

Have I typed enough? I feel like I haven't typed enough. This really seems like I'm just going on about fucking nothing for no fucking reason. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Why is it 1 AM and I'm not tired? I have shit to do tomorrow since my fucking load is overweight and I knew that when I accepted it but I was waitin-
>>
>>3784447
Waiting for a load for a whole day and I really didn't want to give up the $300 for a day and a half's work, but now I'm stuck waiting and I'm probably not even gonna get paid the detention time for waiting at the shipper overnight since I shouldn't have accepted it in the first place since I knew it'd be overweight, but who can blame me when that's the only thing offered to me and I've already told them that the weight they give me there is too much for the gross weight of my vehicle to be legal.

I just want to haul 10,000 pounds from Florida to California and back over and over on I-10. Why can't I just do that? That'd be an awesome route, $760/week, easy peasy money that I could chill for two days a week.

Man that must be the truck driving lottery.
>>
>>3784510
...Holy shit I typed up a storm.

Why can't I do that when writing TQ? Fuck me.
>>
>>3784510
cheer up senpai

put country music and rape a girl asking for a lift I dunno what the fuck you guys do but cheer up
>>
>>3784536
+10 JP
>>
>>3784538
Masturbate to oppai lolis, famalam.

Also judging from my fellows, ogle anything remotely female because it's supposedly a solid excuse that spending several months alone in a box is enough to turn a man into a raging hormonal beast.

Fucking scumbags with no self control looking for an excuse.

They should get some oppai loli in their lives.
>>
>>3784536
because replies make you do changes on the spot and because you don't want people to lose that much interest so you write more quickly so that they can reply quickly

that and the fact that sometimes between the choices you set up there might not be too much stuff to fluff

or at least that's how I look at it
>>
>>3784556
Maybe it's just because you have finally rejected the caress of a woman's touch and can now subsist purely on 2D images

Congratulations
>>
>>3784561
I guess. I just feel like I've gotten lazier. I mean I had a bit of an oomph during the introduction of Oversoul, but that was really a one-time thing that I doubt I can pull another out of my ass.

The rabbit is still in there with it and the rabbit is probably dead.
>>
>>3784584
Eh. Sex is cool and all, but I can do without.

You know you can straight up order a vagina in the mail? Like it's not even hard. If you don't have mail, you can literally go to a store along the highway for it. There are literally stores for that shit. I'm considering buying a super realistic 14" dildo to rest on my steering wheel while I'm driving because I think it'd be funny to see other truck drivers (Who all look inside each others cabs) see my fake 14" dick.
>>
>>3784447
What's the way you want us to play it?
Why not just make it so that we can only do it that way?

Sucks about your phone data. Sounds about as much a rip off as my internet. $75/month for 10GB at "10 m/s" (1 m/s at best) and "1 m/s" (400 kb/s at best) after that.
Good thing the Fios line ends a mile up the road so everyone past it has literally no other option.

>>3784510
That does sound pretty nice. I could never do it because I'm not supposed to drive for more than 2 hours because of my blood disorders.
>>
>>3784591
Don't worry inspiration comes and goes

Often times I just get stuck wondering what I would write

The whole "Jaune watches RWBY" had me pretty much making a bunch of shit on the spot, which is probably for the better since now I don't need to write Jaune as a Randumb idiot

Writing is like wrestling, everything is kinda slow at first but then you hit a fucking spot and you start blasting with ideas and all that crazy shit
>>
>>3784620
I don't buy one of those ona-holes shit because

1) Victory feels much sweeter when you get the ass
2) 69 is my fucking jam
3) Buying one of them would officially seal the deal on my hopelessness (I'm still about half a normie, I only sperg out when people start to slightly talk about my interests)
>>
>>3784624
>Why not just make it so we can only do it that way

Skills connected to level are in CondimentQuest.

And the reason I shy away from that is the ever present fear of railroading. I'm trying to come up with alternate events and reasons for things on the fly. If you guys had pushed a little further, the retrieve Deery mission would have been scrubbed because I hadn't put enough thought into it and there isn't REALLY a reason to go get her.

I mean there is, but there wasn't.

I mean there was, but it wasn't a /good/ one.

So now there's a whole other layer to the mission that did not exist before and I'm trying to catch up on that while also trying to smooth out the skill-buy system to make it more appealing to try things.
>>
File: 1108010031.jpg (70 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1108010031.jpg
70 KB, 1280x960
>>3784666
I will admit that grabbing the butt really has its own satisfaction.

Also it's not hard to not sperg out. Like, seriously.

Also I posted my ex's toblerone once here by mistake. I'm not particularly against doing so, I just didn't intend it, so I removed it then. Now I'm posting it because I still don't care and want at least some level of proof because I need to validate my ability to get the puss to strangers on the internet who likely won't believe me anyway since it's puss that is relatively above what a lot of people would consider the 'league' of 4chan users.

Kinda wish I'd saved the other images, but I was asked to delete them when we broke up. Unfortunately for me, I did as requested. I've since stopped caring, but it's probably for the best what with the current stigma of "revenge porn."
>>
>>3784712
Also just because I can:

She got fat after we broke up and I'm a little bit proud of that.

Does that make me a bad person? That I'm proud my very presence in a relationship applied enough pressure to make her stay in shape? Is that abusive? Probably...

Why am I even asking if that makes me a bad person here? You're all bad people. We're all bad people. That's a given. We're in the cesspit of THE CESSPIT of the internet. We're BARELY above deepnet tier.
>>
>>3784671
Well, you're doing better than me as far as planning ahead.
I started AERO with just AERO.

That was it.
No plot.
No other characters.
No leveling system.
No stats.

Just the four base descriptions, weapons, and semblances with names and dash of personality archetypes.

>>3784712
Nice thighs.
>>
>>3784741
My ex looks like she weighs twice as much as when we dated.

It does feel oddly satisfying, I agree.
>>
>>3784748
I think I've said before, TQ was only meant to be a cheap one-off thing that I'd stop when people who could actually write started doing something else.

Now I feel like if I just stopped short, it'd like... Actually crush some people and that's not cool.

I dunno if you read the start of it, but it was really just a random name quickly chosen, the voting times weren't even squared for a few threads. I didn't even follow my own opinion on a solidly written world for... Jeez, at least well after Todd got into the academy.

There were SO MANY things I had to just come up with on the fly because who fucking knew NOBODY would guess Izzy was a girl? I thought I made it painfully obvious. Who would have guessed the devotion would have been SO REAL that it could only logically lead to the development of a complex?

Shit's absurd, yo.
>>
>>3784803
Oh good, I'm finally sleepy.

Three hours til I have to wake up and figure out what's happening today.
>>
>>3784803
I've been here since day 2, thanks to Thatcher.

Sounds like the first 4 in-universe days of AQ, which was like a week or two irl.

Shame that as soon as they got through the prologue to the plot I lost interest in writing it, but now that I want to, I'm too busy/at work whenever the pair of voters I had are around.

>>3784823
Goodnight Trucker-senpai. Good luck with that.
>>
>>3784741
Seeing someone you dislike fuck up his/her life in front of your eyes?

It's the most beautiful feeling you can have, mostly since it makes you feel al high and mighty, like if you just fucked up someone without a scratch

Sometimes when I see them fuck up I start to be nicer to them and helping them up sometimes I tell myself I do it because it's the right thing but in reality I only do it to show I'm the dominant one while the other depends on me to not fuck up it's life

really my life has been a series of horrible actions masked by me thinking I'm a nice guy

>Never made an effort to become better
"The source is too hard, I'm doing my best!"
>Never once call my family while they always call me
Joke that they call me too much so I don't need to call them
>Spend money like a fucking leech
"The stores are way to expensive! it's their fault!"
>I treat my biggest and deepest friend disrespectfully
"I'm just joking around! He's used to it!"

And the worst part? It's true people that know me are used to me not giving a shit about anything, people that know me know that i'll always try to screw people over if I can succeed, The only reason I get away with it is because I have a small modicum of charisma that let's me play everything as a joke

And the worst part is not that I can't change this because of how used everyone is with me

It's because of how much I enjoy it

I enjoy screwing people over, I enjoy having friends and doing good things like everyone else, but fucking with someone's life gives me joy as well

I enjoy screwing my friends over, I would stop completely if they actually got mad at me, but they don't so I keep on doing it, even tough there's more people that would hate it

The only goal I've ever set myself on to change is to get better skills, just so I can prove I can be better than other people, just so I can prove my superiority to everyone else

just So I can act benevolently and look like a mesiah in front of their eyes

I'll shut up
>>
>yfw Penny is an ordained Atlesian Minister
>>
>>3784447
>Blessed Bromont, hallowed be thy weird stories about a human stuck in a city that wants his jizz and a magical girl academy that never got finished because you were really more interested in writing monster-girl vignettes on /tg/.
>TFW you wanted your story to be in a similar tone but OTHER people got compared to Bromont before you.
I don't know why, but I wanted to emulate Bromont's style for the longest time. I miss Katawa Broujo and BizarreSlime, especially Violet's story. I tried doing a couple of Bromont style CYOAs on /a/, but I never managed to get more than a few sessions done, so I'm just happy to be able to keep something going here.
Dunno who's been compared to Bromont though, I doubt it was me at any rate...

Sorry about your personal life stuff. I'm just a useless pampered student with a dosser job that just about pays enough to stop my parents from throwing me out, so I can't really comment on or even relate to real grown-up stuff.
I hope things work out for you though.
>>
>>3784965
>"Love is a battlefield, and I'm combat ready!"
>>
>>3782635
A
>>
Sleepy here again, another tie. Resuming in ocho soon.
>>
>>3784878
That's pretty much Schadenfreude in some sort of level. Everyone has that intrinsically but yours seems more of a higher degree? As long as it doesn't harm or ruin bridges then there's no reason to mitigate on you taking comfort on such things.

>>3784986

Who's Bromont?
The only Bromont I know is the city.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.