[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/sug/ - Steven Universe General It's Thursday but no e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /trash/ - Off-Topic

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 205
File: Steven in the House.png (27 KB, 410x630) Image search: [Google]
Steven in the House.png
27 KB, 410x630
/sug/ - Steven Universe General

It's Thursday but no episodes Edition

>Last thread: >>3488958

>Summer of Steven coming “soon,” originally announced as June to August
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/30/steven-universe-uncle-grandpa-renewed-season-5-cartoon-network
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHqjV2xVKoA [Embed] [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNrztTcRh9o [Embed] [Embed]

>Zap2it says no new episodes between now and June 23
http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCSGrid.do?stnNum=12131

>misseps leak thread
https://kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/

>International airing schedule
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10rES5UnAbQ0LOmBDYZ7nsDeFDySn90FvFjrxRpNBkX0

>New episode megas
S03E05 Hit the Diamond: https://mega.nz/#F!FgQDwbYI!2Pl0trcDopJvRUTdcRH2Rg
S03E06 Steven Floats: https://mega.nz/#F!ghAAhYLY!gD739WI7J7800se3GDz9IQ

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: https://mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: https://mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: https://mega.nz/#F!B08nQa7J!6fgyt03NAU0AdSlD0wf_Qw
Attack the Light: https://mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
https://soundcloud.com/aivisura

>/sug/ writebin
http://pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Steven Universe Booru:
http://stevenuniverse.booru.org/

>Archived threads
https://desustorage.org/trash/search/text/sug/type/op/
https://desustorage.org/co/search/subject/sug/
>>
File: 1453101761344.png (123 KB, 738x894) Image search: [Google]
1453101761344.png
123 KB, 738x894
This is a Steven thread
>>
le know nothing man
>>
File: 1463769278529.png (4 MB, 1504x916) Image search: [Google]
1463769278529.png
4 MB, 1504x916
>>3500045
Good.
>>
File: Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg (21 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
Cool_Shirts_Guy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
After 11 years of work, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Cool Shirts Guy.
>>
File: elephant cricket.jpg (69 KB, 900x554) Image search: [Google]
elephant cricket.jpg
69 KB, 900x554
>>3500024
We'll be back, baby!
>>
>>3500751
DONT YOU DARE POST MY MEME. I WILL SUE YOU.
>>
>>3500751
fu q
>>
File: Topramen.png (69 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Topramen.png
69 KB, 225x225
For a long time, I have eaten Top Ramen every day, without noticing its name's similarity to "Top Gun", "Top Lel", or "Topkek". However, one day, as I gazed upon the package of Top Ramen I was about to cook, I noticed how much its name sounds like "Topkek", and realized how great Top Ramen is.

Topkek is important for many reasons, and we love it dearly. Topkek is multiculturalism and tolerance. Even though topkek is a turkish food, we love it. Kek is very significant in the philosophical field of lels and tops. In the game World of Warcraft, "kek" is orcish for "lol". And "kek" is very similar to an alternative to dubs known as "nubs," which emerged on /b/ shortly before /b/ died and [s4s] was born. In nubs, the last number and the third-to-last number are the same, and the second-to-last number is different (example:323), and kek is like nubs, but with letters!

You might not know what topkek's philosophical significance has to do with Top Ramen, you might wonder why Top Ramen should be made a le epic may may. Top Ramen should be a meme because it, like topkek, is delicious, and it, like topkek, shows, through its name that it is the best at what it does, that it is top gun, that it is the Top Ramen. And, like topkek, Top Ramen gives you choice, maybe even more choice than topkek. Top Ramen, like topkek, gives you the choice of many different flavors, and you can put as many noodle packets, or as many flavor packets, as you want in the pot when cooking, like how you can choose how much topkek to eat. However, unlike topkek, it is very easy to mix the flavors together when cooking, and you can eat just the flavor, without any noodles (or the noodles without any flavor), and, unlike topkek, you can choose how long to cook the Top Ramen.

One more reason Top Ramen is great, is because emblazoned on every package is the phrase "Oodles of Noodles".
>>
>>3500768
Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to Gardevoir or whatever furbait you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use 4chan). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.
>>
File: 1466092509179.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
1466092509179.gif
1 MB, 245x215
>>
WE
>>
File: image.png (283 KB, 1447x945) Image search: [Google]
image.png
283 KB, 1447x945
>>3500024
This thread sucks
>>
>>3500810
RAPED
>>
File: 1458917042939.png (326 KB, 1280x1175) Image search: [Google]
1458917042939.png
326 KB, 1280x1175
>>3500821
You suck,.Steven is awesome.
>>
File: tumblr_o8vh6rE7nj1vnnzh7o1_1280.png (159 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8vh6rE7nj1vnnzh7o1_1280.png
159 KB, 1000x1000
>>3500821
Just filter the /s4s/ memes.
>>
>>3500836
TRUMP'S
>>
>>3500821
What the zoobidey flip-flop-bop did you just say about me, you flippidy zoob woobity? I'll have you know I zooped and flooped to the top of my class in the zobbler wobbler, and I've rop-wop-flopped in numerous shoobidy doobidies on floppity pudding, and I have over 300 shibbidy bops. I am trained in flap-floppities and I'm the top doober in the entire shibbidy. You are nothing to zoobidy-me but just another zoobidy. I will zoop you the blop out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this floobidy Earth, mark my flibbidy flop. You think you can flop away with zoobing that doobie-woobie to me over the Interzoobies? Think again, flap-flopper. As we speak I am zipping my blopping bloop of flobbidies across the boopidy and your floopidy is being flopped right now so you better poopidy for the big zoobidy flop party, son. You're jeeber zeebered, son. I can be anywhere, any-flopping-time, and I can zoop and woop you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my boobidy shoobidies. Not only am I extensively zooped in zip-wop, but I have access to the entire zabber of the Zap Wop Muggity Top and I will zoop it to its full extent to flap your flobbity flob off the face of the zoobie, you zabber wabber. If only you could have known what zopping fury your little "zoopity" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have zooped up. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you flapping babbling shooby-wooper. I will zip zop all over you and you will drown in it. You're zooped, son.
>>
>>3500848
ELECTION
>>
>>3500848
DAUGHTER
>>
File: 1464623750611.gif (442 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
1464623750611.gif
442 KB, 500x422
LION AROUND
>>
File: 1466097207491.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466097207491.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend to them.
He has refused to pass other Laws for the accommodation of large districts of people, unless those people would relinquish the right of Representation in the Legislature, a right inestimable to them and formidable to tyrants only.
He has called together legislative bodies at places unusual, uncomfortable, and distant from the depository of their public Records, for the sole purpose of fatiguing them into compliance with his measures.
He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly firmness his invasions on the rights of the people.
He has refused for a long time, after such dissolutions, to cause others to be elected; whereby the Legislative powers, incapable of Annihilation, have returned to the People at large for their exercise; the State remaining in the mean time exposed to all the dangers of invasion from without, and convulsions within.
He has endeavoured to prevent the population of these States; for that purpose obstructing the Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners; refusing to pass others to encourage their migrations hither, and raising the conditions of new Appropriations of Lands.
He has obstructed the Administration of Justice, by refusing his Assent to Laws for establishing Judiciary powers.
He has made Judges dependent on his Will alone, for the tenure of their offices, and the amount and payment of their salaries.
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
>>
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
>>
>>3500900
Dude you can't save MY images and post MY paragraphs

Fuck off
>>
>>3500915
What the zoobidey flip-flop-bop did you just say about me, you flippidy zoob woobity? I'll have you know I zooped and flooped to the top of my class in the zobbler wobbler, and I've rop-wop-flopped in numerous shoobidy doobidies on floppity pudding, and I have over 300 shibbidy bops. I am trained in flap-floppities and I'm the top doober in the entire shibbidy. You are nothing to zoobidy-me but just another zoobidy. I will zoop you the blop out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this floobidy Earth, mark my flibbidy flop. You think you can flop away with zoobing that doobie-woobie to me over the Interzoobies? Think again, flap-flopper. As we speak I am zipping my blopping bloop of flobbidies across the boopidy and your floopidy is being flopped right now so you better poopidy for the big zoobidy flop party, son. You're jeeber zeebered, son. I can be anywhere, any-flopping-time, and I can zoop and woop you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my boobidy shoobidies. Not only am I extensively zooped in zip-wop, but I have access to the entire zabber of the Zap Wop Muggity Top and I will zoop it to its full extent to flap your flobbity flob off the face of the zoobie, you zabber wabber. If only you could have known what zopping fury your little "zoopity" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have zooped up. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you flapping babbling shooby-wooper. I will zip zop all over you and you will drown in it. You're zooped, son
>>
When will Steven fuse with Pearl?
>>
File: 1466089486366.png (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466089486366.png
37 KB, 500x500
>>3500933
>>
File: Good_meme.png (16 KB, 517x497) Image search: [Google]
Good_meme.png
16 KB, 517x497
After 11 seconds of work, I managed to finished this weird meme. He is nameless. It's ridiculously bland and has all kinds of epic flaws. Only I can post this meme because I am the one responsible for this burden. I am the worst. No one is worse than me, because, as previously stated, I am the worst in the world at meming. I know I'm being harsh, so I should say this meme was recklessly made, because, as stated, I'm the worst there is. This meme is awful, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't terrible will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by millions of meme abortionists at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much urgency, because I'm the worst. Hope you ignore my meme. His name is nonexistant.
>>
I really hate that faggot who started posted /sug/ on that shitty meme board.
>>
>>3500957
What the zoobidey flip-flop-bop did you just say about me, you flippidy zoob woobity? I'll have you know I zooped and flooped to the top of my class in the zobbler wobbler, and I've rop-wop-flopped in numerous shoobidy doobidies on floppity pudding, and I have over 300 shibbidy bops. I am trained in flap-floppities and I'm the top doober in the entire shibbidy. You are nothing to zoobidy-me but just another zoobidy. I will zoop you the blop out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this floobidy Earth, mark my flibbidy flop. You think you can flop away with zoobing that doobie-woobie to me over the Interzoobies? Think again, flap-flopper. As we speak I am zipping my blopping bloop of flobbidies across the boopidy and your floopidy is being flopped right now so you better poopidy for the big zoobidy flop party, son. You're jeeber zeebered, son. I can be anywhere, any-flopping-time, and I can zoop and woop you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my boobidy shoobidies. Not only am I extensively zooped in zip-wop, but I have access to the entire zabber of the Zap Wop Muggity Top and I will zoop it to its full extent to flap your flobbity flob off the face of the zoobie, you zabber wabber. If only you could have known what zopping fury your little "zoopity" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have zooped up. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you flapping babbling shooby-wooper. I will zip zop all over you and you will drown in it. You're zooped, son.
>>
Have we managed to kill /sug/ once and for all?
>>
>>3501027
It was fine late last night and earlier this morning, it seems like late-morning to night /sug/ is the periodical low point right now.
>>
>>3501059
I don't know why people, or well, most likely one guy, is posting these memes
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 652x560) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 652x560
>>3501059
Remember when /trash.sug/ was relatively new and good?
>>
>>3501027
The degenerate Dobby-esque cave dwellers that call this board their home have already killed Steven Universe for me
>>
>>3501094
What do you mean by "Dobby-esque cave dwellers"
>>
>>3501103
These greasy, hair-dyed, degenerates that talk a little too much about rape
>>
File: Swiss.jpg (129 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Swiss.jpg
129 KB, 1000x1000
Is it possible to defeat a gem with a swiss knife?
>>
File: 1455046611984.png (254 KB, 2000x1450) Image search: [Google]
1455046611984.png
254 KB, 2000x1450
>>
>>3501121
Well, I like rape, but I don't talk about it much.

Am I better than them?
>>
>>3501121
I know, it's ridiculous.
Rape isn't a big deal unless you've been raped or you're a fucking nancy, they need to fuck off back to tumbltown
>>
Why can't you retards just let fags be gay. All this garbage about psychic dyke rocks from space pairing off with random men they barely talk to or tolerate. How transparently desperate can you even be?
>>
>>3501148
Because men can't be women
>>
>>3501141
Shut the fuck up. I didn't ask you to describe your life story to me, you grommit
>>
File: 1455347494247.png (1 MB, 1070x3730) Image search: [Google]
1455347494247.png
1 MB, 1070x3730
>>
>tfw we drove away all the drawfags over the past few weeks

Fucking why.
>>
Need writefag requests for this sixteen hour shift.

I'm working on a Peridot fuses with someone request already.
>>
>>3501160
Do you like rape too?
>>
File: 1454812354384.png (115 KB, 1632x388) Image search: [Google]
1454812354384.png
115 KB, 1632x388
>>3501136
>>
File: 1460175054809.jpg (68 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
1460175054809.jpg
68 KB, 1364x768
Here's Amethyst.

Goddamn this place just keeps getting worse somehow.
>>
>>3501168
Peridot gets her dick sucked by lapis
>>
>>3501168
Greg, Anon, Jasper threesome
>>
>>3501191
Posting Amethyst will make it even worse anon
>>
File: 1455478493676.png (384 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1455478493676.png
384 KB, 2000x2000
>>3501136
>>3501180
>>
>>3501191
Best crystal gem right there!
>>
File: 1457289586381.png (662 KB, 1928x2748) Image search: [Google]
1457289586381.png
662 KB, 1928x2748
>>
File: trash.png (54 KB, 232x194) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
54 KB, 232x194
>>3501201
duly noted
>>
File: image.jpg (318 KB, 1080x1255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
318 KB, 1080x1255
You fucks are turning this place into /co/'s /sug/- that is to say- a total shitposting shitfest. So please. Stop.

How about this- what's everyone's favorite episode?
>>
File: 1459519162437.png (642 KB, 1347x3020) Image search: [Google]
1459519162437.png
642 KB, 1347x3020
>>
>>3501143
People in these threads are faggots, they always get triggered.
>>
File: 1462890241177.jpg (1 MB, 1995x2856) Image search: [Google]
1462890241177.jpg
1 MB, 1995x2856
>>3501213
You forgot to post him.
>>
>>3501229
>He
>Thinks
>There
>Was
>A
>Difference
>>
File: 1459363385458.jpg (306 KB, 806x1610) Image search: [Google]
1459363385458.jpg
306 KB, 806x1610
>>3501229
>pic related
the baseball one
>>
>>3501229
/co/ /sug/ is much better than /trash/ /sug/
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 144x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 144x332
>>3501229
I like Rose's Scabbard.
I love Pearl so much, the pain I feel while watching reaffirms my feelings for her.
>>
>>3501157
How is that a reply to that post
>>
>>3501252
Because men can't be women
>>
>>3501230
>A boring episode
>>
>>3501165
It's kind of bad around here without new material to discuss. I'm hanging around practically just to see what the reaction is when some dates are finally announced, although there is still occasionally good discussion too.
>>
>>3501229
Real talk? Hit The Diamond for it's comedy or Chille Tid for it's narrative
>>
>>3501257
What do you feel you are accomplishing right now?

>>3501263
This is exactly why generals are a bad idea and shouldn't be tolerated. When there isn't anything to discuss, threads should not be made. This is the nature of a discussion board.
>>
File: you're here forever.png (403 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
you're here forever.png
403 KB, 1600x1200
>>3501136
>>3501180
>>3501209
>>
>>3501270
I just want to inform people that men can't be women.
>>
File: 1464737826666.png (352 KB, 669x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464737826666.png
352 KB, 669x1000
>>
NO HE DIDN'T
>>
>>3501281
This is the stupidest shit I've seen all day
>>
>>3501270
This was pointed out in the last thread, but the original purpose of generals was exactly for this purpose. They were even banned when a show returned in favor of multiple threads. The idea was that there wouldn't be that much discussion without new material, so one thread could probably contain all of it. The policy that /co/s mods have adopted is the exact opposite of how it's supposed to be.

Generals are basically inherently terrible by their own nature, although there's always some minor discussion at least.
>>
This is literally the worst thread on /trash/
>>
>>3501368
t. ponyfucker
>>
>>3501273
>I didn't even get mentioned
What the fuck?
>>
>>3501368
What, so you've been to the shameless furfag threads and the countless Hunger Games?
>>
>>3501417
It's true that I like MLP porn.

But this doesn't change the fact that this is still the worst thread in /trash/
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 458x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 458x418
>>3501439
Just get the fuck out
>>
>>3501430
Yes, and trust me, they are better.

Even the plant fuckers are better.
>>
>>3501421
Who are you?
>>
>>3501455
Make me
>>
File: fanggang.jpg (5 KB, 236x227) Image search: [Google]
fanggang.jpg
5 KB, 236x227
Can we have the fang gang come together?
>>
>>3501439
It does change that your opinion is less than worthless.
>>
>>3501485
>Inb4 samefag group
>>
>>3501485
NO
>>
>>3501488
It still doesn't change the fact that this is the worst thread in /trash/
>>
>>3501500
/sug/ in trash is the worst thing to be on /trash/
>>
>>3501500
In your opinion, which we've already established is less than worthless. This "conversation" is now over.
>>
File: lolthisfuckingpleb.png (86 KB, 251x236) Image search: [Google]
lolthisfuckingpleb.png
86 KB, 251x236
>>3501498
lol what a fucking casul
>>3501485
No worries mate fang gang is here for you.
>>
>>3501488
>>3501509
Stop giving this subhuman your time you stupid fucking mongoloid
>>
>>3501517
It still doesn't change the fact that that this is the worst thread in /trash/
>>
File: hopeless.jpg (31 KB, 479x518) Image search: [Google]
hopeless.jpg
31 KB, 479x518
>>3501439
>liking MLP porn.
>existence: invalidated
>>
>>3501537
It still doesn't change the fact that that this is the worst thread in /trash/.
>>
File: BestGang.png (106 KB, 500x675) Image search: [Google]
BestGang.png
106 KB, 500x675
did someone mention fangs?
>>
File: image.png (748 KB, 852x1285) Image search: [Google]
image.png
748 KB, 852x1285
pearl...
>>
Can't wait for the next mlp episode
this hiatus is a harsh one
>>
clop in trash is the worst thing to be on /trash/
and if you don't think so then
JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, OH YEAH!
>>
>>3501485
yee
>>
>>3501559
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!\
>but seriously, no, fuck off
>>
File: 1464729999627.png (284 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464729999627.png
284 KB, 1000x1000
>>3501554
...has Steven!
>>
>>3501556
Can't wait for Trump to get elected and round up all the ponyfuckers into concentration camps.
>>
>>3501582
I agree, and I'm a ponyfucker
>>
File: Untitled.png (136 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
136 KB, 320x180
>>3501575
How about no
>>
>>3501576
Mommies and sons should not be drinking alcohol while giving each other bedroom eyes like this.
>>
File: Tig_Ol_Bitties.png (406 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Tig_Ol_Bitties.png
406 KB, 1200x1200
>>3501576
ss is the only steven
>>
I will now go masturbate to /ss/

Wish me luck
>>
>>3501640
Good luck, dude.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (58 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
58 KB, 1280x720
>>3501576
Steven and pearl giving each other the stare and garnet smiling approvingly.
You know what is happening in this household.
>>
File: 778ko.png (143 KB, 401x436) Image search: [Google]
778ko.png
143 KB, 401x436
Somebody help me post more of pic related
>>
File: steven.gif (858 KB, 533x400) Image search: [Google]
steven.gif
858 KB, 533x400
>>3501640
good luck, and careful to not rip the skin.
>>
File: National hero.jpg (15 KB, 236x357) Image search: [Google]
National hero.jpg
15 KB, 236x357
>>3501640
Viel Glück, mein freund
>>
File: 1452974611116.png (425 KB, 890x501) Image search: [Google]
1452974611116.png
425 KB, 890x501
>>3501671
>>
File: 778ko.png (172 KB, 401x436) Image search: [Google]
778ko.png
172 KB, 401x436
>>3501671
>>
File: what is this shit.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
what is this shit.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>3501708
>>
>>3501710
Thanks for the fix, bby
>>
File: 4U anon.png (161 KB, 425x460) Image search: [Google]
4U anon.png
161 KB, 425x460
>>3501671
K
>>
>>3501671
You want more Jaspers or reaction pics?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-16-19h43m14s9.png (630 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-16-19h43m14s9.png
630 KB, 1920x1080
>>3501723
>>
>>3501365
That's historically revisionist and it's patently untrue. I know first hand that's not how generals came about, because I was enthusiastically part of both of the cancerous elements that demanded their creation. Generals are created to FORCE a flood a discussion and content down into one thread at a time and thus minimize the amount of takeover a subject has. When that flood does not exist, there is no justification for this minimization -- this flattening from immediate proliferation towards serial proliferation.

SUG should not exist during a hiatus, or you get people desperate to spend the time and fill it with shitposting and memetic mutation.
>>
File: 1460883977153.png (44 KB, 779x695) Image search: [Google]
1460883977153.png
44 KB, 779x695
I fucking LOVE Oreos! Also, you too anon, you're cool, I guess
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-16-19h55m03s104.png (775 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-16-19h55m03s104.png
775 KB, 1920x1080
>>3501732
>>
File: Greg and Steven fusion.png (364 KB, 1044x485) Image search: [Google]
Greg and Steven fusion.png
364 KB, 1044x485
>>
>>3501729
I don't care
you decide
>>
File: 6177_00b6.png (134 KB, 400x565) Image search: [Google]
6177_00b6.png
134 KB, 400x565
Best body
Best personality
Best gem
>>
File: tumblr_o221csXx581u7mkumo2_1280.png (371 KB, 1280x788) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o221csXx581u7mkumo2_1280.png
371 KB, 1280x788
>>3501751
Ok.
>>
File: just say yes.png (664 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
just say yes.png
664 KB, 1920x1080
>>3501742
>>
File: j.png (574 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
j.png
574 KB, 1920x1080
>>3501763
>>
File: 778ko.png (172 KB, 401x436) Image search: [Google]
778ko.png
172 KB, 401x436
>>3501726
No problem, have another.
>>
File: 1459886712136.jpg (180 KB, 551x648) Image search: [Google]
1459886712136.jpg
180 KB, 551x648
>>3501759
You posted wrong Gem.
>>
>>3501551
>>
File: 1454462686976.png (590 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
1454462686976.png
590 KB, 1600x1000
>>3501771
>>
>>3501776
Alright but Steven is not best body.
>>
>>3501784
>>
File: 1455040817905.png (357 KB, 778x691) Image search: [Google]
1455040817905.png
357 KB, 778x691
>>3501792
>>
File: 50784854_p0.png (1024 KB, 1677x1593) Image search: [Google]
50784854_p0.png
1024 KB, 1677x1593
>>3501791
Maybe not now, but definitely in a decade or two.
>>
File: 1458023127180.jpg (416 KB, 590x540) Image search: [Google]
1458023127180.jpg
416 KB, 590x540
>>3501799
>>
File: k5Y13VI.png (15 KB, 664x241) Image search: [Google]
k5Y13VI.png
15 KB, 664x241
>>3501744
In case anyone was wondering.
>>
File: 1458020821066.png (783 KB, 1280x1376) Image search: [Google]
1458020821066.png
783 KB, 1280x1376
>>3501810
>>
File: 1443371459907.png (244 KB, 880x700) Image search: [Google]
1443371459907.png
244 KB, 880x700
>>
>>3501800
>Implying he won´t become fat, bald and ugly like his dad
>>
File: tumblr_o8ujebUlDH1v8r6s3o1_1280.png (274 KB, 1280x1425) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8ujebUlDH1v8r6s3o1_1280.png
274 KB, 1280x1425
>>
File: 1458316987424.png (244 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
1458316987424.png
244 KB, 500x650
>>3501821
>>
File: 1458608014814.png (207 KB, 492x558) Image search: [Google]
1458608014814.png
207 KB, 492x558
>>3501839
>>
File: tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro1_1280.png (192 KB, 1280x359) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro1_1280.png
192 KB, 1280x359
>>
File: e9d.png (119 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
e9d.png
119 KB, 557x605
>>3501854
>>
>>3501834
Did you see how cool Greg looked when he was young? And Steven is also the son of Rose, who was regarded as beautiful by almost everyone. And even then, he can shapeshift.
>>
File: image.png (152 KB, 255x447) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152 KB, 255x447
>>3501759
Inarguably
>>
File: tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro2_1280.png (266 KB, 1280x1169) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro2_1280.png
266 KB, 1280x1169
>>
File: tumblr_o5n20uIeEa1tk8ivso2_1280.png (265 KB, 1048x796) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5n20uIeEa1tk8ivso2_1280.png
265 KB, 1048x796
>>3501864
>>
File: tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro3_1280.png (127 KB, 750x670) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro3_1280.png
127 KB, 750x670
>>
File: 1460996998416.png (70 KB, 319x480) Image search: [Google]
1460996998416.png
70 KB, 319x480
>>3501871
>>
File: tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro4_1280.png (127 KB, 750x610) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro4_1280.png
127 KB, 750x610
>>3501868
I didn't miss you writing anything last night, did I?
>>
File: 1460998300169.png (809 KB, 1280x699) Image search: [Google]
1460998300169.png
809 KB, 1280x699
>>3501882
>>
File: tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro1_500h.png (82 KB, 1320x370) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8uksnikqR1ui922ro1_500h.png
82 KB, 1320x370
>>3501863
>>
File: tumblr_o7vzhqW4Ab1tiusqbo1_1280.png (135 KB, 550x584) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7vzhqW4Ab1tiusqbo1_1280.png
135 KB, 550x584
>>
File: 1462406375930.png (60 KB, 582x350) Image search: [Google]
1462406375930.png
60 KB, 582x350
>>
File: 1456676434926.png (148 KB, 708x819) Image search: [Google]
1456676434926.png
148 KB, 708x819
/sug/ , please help me , I NEED to study for 3h for 6 days in a row , this HAS to be day 1 , and I can't get motivated to start , please motivate me !
>>
File: 2.jpg (16 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
16 KB, 269x187
>>3501868
Very fucking arguably
>>
File: tumblr_o7y0zoZgqz1tiusqbo1_540.png (111 KB, 515x462) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7y0zoZgqz1tiusqbo1_540.png
111 KB, 515x462
>>
File: 1462633070276.png (304 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
1462633070276.png
304 KB, 640x477
>>3501903
>>3501890
>>
File: tumblr_o8utin9rPO1uo2bf2o1_1280.png (938 KB, 1158x1656) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8utin9rPO1uo2bf2o1_1280.png
938 KB, 1158x1656
>>3501892
>500h
What new bullshit are you doing now?
>>
>>3501735
I don't know what you're talking about m8, the earliest generals I remember were Strike Witches generals back in 2008, and they were made explicitly for that purpose. The adoption of generals outside of /a/ came several years later, and the "elements that demanded their creation" didn't exist until then. What you say is true with regards to /co/ and elsewhere, I was there too but vehemently against them due to what had already happened on /a/ with K-On and to a lesser degree Madoka at that point.
>>
File: image.jpg (309 KB, 1280x1342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309 KB, 1280x1342
>Hey Garnet, can I ask you a question?
>Sure thing, Steven.
>How come you guys stretch? I've seen you do it, but if you're hardlight there shouldn't be a need to do something exclusive to the health and wellbeing of muscles, right? On that note why aren't you always immediately good at things like games, instruments- things like that? It's not like you have to train muscle memory. Really you should be able to do it all like a sevant aside from any small mental blocks you might have. Do you even FEEL without nerve endings? How? And why are you able to feel pain in specific areas like an arm or leg instead of just a vague pain all over- does the hardlight KNOW it's an arm or a leg? And why do you blush? That's a involuntary human behavior but you don't have flesh or skin- I'd understand if you did it intentionally by changing your pigment but you very clearly don't, because sometimes you try to hide it. So how does that work? More importantly, how do you cry? It's not like you have liquid in your body to produce tears. Are the tears also hardlight that would disappear if separated from you? Is that a learned response or natural for gems? Do you lactate? Back to muscles, when Amethyst is a chicken or a lion she clearly has feathers and fur respectively. She isn't rock hard. So do you try and emulate the basics of a species, and you've been doing that with humanities muscle and bone structure? I'd imagine if you didn't you'd be able to spin your limbs like that chick from The Grude which would help if you were hit from the back in a fight- but you don't do that, obviously. So on some level your structure isn't simply solid light but emulations of a humans anatomy? Why else would you do what you do?
>....
>....
>Steven, you're grounded.

tl;dr Jasper is allowed to lift weights and workout. It's space magic. Don't split hairs.
>>
File: 1460922773129.png (3 MB, 2119x2462) Image search: [Google]
1460922773129.png
3 MB, 2119x2462
>>3501906
>>
>>
File: 1461557882305.png (60 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
1461557882305.png
60 KB, 1500x2000
>>3501919
>>
File: weight lifting.png (506 KB, 1096x1365) Image search: [Google]
weight lifting.png
506 KB, 1096x1365
>>3501929
I'd love to see her lifting weights with Steven to train him.
>>
File: 1460953050326.jpg (197 KB, 1280x1202) Image search: [Google]
1460953050326.jpg
197 KB, 1280x1202
>>3501940
>>
File: 1463255677373.png (181 KB, 1325x689) Image search: [Google]
1463255677373.png
181 KB, 1325x689
>>3501945
>>
>>3501924
tumblr started creating panorama format for all pictures not-so-recently
That is the original uploaded image, but it wouldn't normally fit the 1280 format so instead I grab the panorama one, which has limist of 2560x500
>>
File: 1462144679646.png (600 KB, 960x1920) Image search: [Google]
1462144679646.png
600 KB, 960x1920
>>3501956
>>
File: 1444916084809.png (273 KB, 646x1217) Image search: [Google]
1444916084809.png
273 KB, 646x1217
>>3501906
I highly doubt there's anything I can tell you that will magically make it easy for you to focus.
Instead, you should close this browser window, put on some music, and sit quietly for a minute to clear your head.
>>
File: 1463458630269.png (129 KB, 599x636) Image search: [Google]
1463458630269.png
129 KB, 599x636
>>3501961
>>
File: cccu2.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
cccu2.gif
2 MB, 200x200
All these Jaspers are making me feel things
>>
File: 1462221962989.jpg (406 KB, 564x800) Image search: [Google]
1462221962989.jpg
406 KB, 564x800
>>3501972
>>
>>3501906
Well.

I wish you luck.

If you sleep 8 hours, and assuming you don't go to work, you would have approximately 13 hours to shitpost in /sug/.

So it's not like you're gonna lose much time.
>>
File: tumblr_o8v9mfnZ0H1u1eys6o3_1280.jpg (186 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8v9mfnZ0H1u1eys6o3_1280.jpg
186 KB, 1280x960
>>3501971
Teach me about this.
>>
>>3501986
only more 148 to go aaaaand im out
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 600x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 600x484
>>3501886
Nah, I fell asleep.

>>3501907
Uh, haha, no, m-my waifu is perfect
>>
>>3501759
She's a bitch and a mess.

But she's my favorite and I love her.
>>
>>3501975
>>3501995
Ty for that , I guess I'll be off now , well good luck you glorious bastards
>>
>>3501759
Well you got one of those right.
>>
>>3502000
nothing new to teach desu, it's just another image format that's not getting that much mileage, just like _640
500h means taht its upper limit is 500 in height, so most images will get squashed down to 500 height, but very wide images like that one I posted get a bit more space to work with
>>
You know, for all the talentless hacks in this community (sorry- "writers"), there is a shockingly little amount of fanfiction. And even less that is anything of real length or worth.

What's the fucking deal?
>>
who's ready for no news today?
>>
>187 posts
>26 posters
mmh
>>
>>3502018
I'm just fucking with you, cunt.
I may hate Pearl, but I think she's the prettiest Crystal Gem
>>
>>3502060
Since we're in /trash/, people feel like they have the need to dump
>>
>>3502055
they're all making shitty fancomics instead

which may actually be for the best
>>
File: tumblr_o8v3rqsFc61tcqsy8o1_1280.jpg (126 KB, 1200x931) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8v3rqsFc61tcqsy8o1_1280.jpg
126 KB, 1200x931
>>3502018
I'm glad I didn't miss anything.
Hope you feel better tonight.
>>3502042
So what, I'm supposed to add an h to the end of every url when I'm saving images now?
>>
What are you listening to /sug/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o
>>
>>3502059
We still have until Saturday, in fact they've announced things on a Friday or Saturday 3 times historically. I think we even got a Monday announcement once.
>>
File: 1466088519889.jpg (64 KB, 826x339) Image search: [Google]
1466088519889.jpg
64 KB, 826x339
Off to vidya games, I go. Cya dudes on the other side
>>
>>3502055
Want me to write something?
Gimme a prompt and 10 minutes

>>3502076
instead of 500 or 540, write 1280
>>
>>3502091
Technically this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCvJRSvVlks
>>
>>3502076
It's a special case like that one of very big gifs not playing in 1280, so you grab the 640 instead
Again, it's trivial to understand
>>
File: tumblr_nuy1gnNwyz1sufnk2o1_1280.png (386 KB, 1156x1052) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nuy1gnNwyz1sufnk2o1_1280.png
386 KB, 1156x1052
>>3502098
That's what I've always done, but now indexer is saying that's not good enough.
>>
File: 1445135768595.gif (378 KB, 581x791) Image search: [Google]
1445135768595.gif
378 KB, 581x791
>>3502042
Why the fuck don't they just offer _orig and be done with it?

>>3502060
The first two-thirds of this thread are mostly just spam and shitposting. No point worrying about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 480x1468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 480x1468
>>3502061
Why do you hate her?
Everyone I know irl hates her, I'm wondering if I should just start another shoah
>>
File: Steven rose headphones.png (790 KB, 750x1090) Image search: [Google]
Steven rose headphones.png
790 KB, 750x1090
>>3502091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1gFvdKDZwE
>>
File: 1466101786549.png (321 KB, 480x650) Image search: [Google]
1466101786549.png
321 KB, 480x650
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>3502125
I googled shoah and I hope that was a typo.
>>
>>3502125
You should
>>
File: image.png (92 KB, 521x575) Image search: [Google]
image.png
92 KB, 521x575
>>3502076
Thanks, I do.
>>
File: 1465978514151.png (115 KB, 349x524) Image search: [Google]
1465978514151.png
115 KB, 349x524
>>3502113
???? What?
Indexer please explain?
>>
>>3502145
Get out jew
>>
>>3501196
>>3501198

Your requests are shit.
>>
>>3502125
>Liking a lanky girl with a big nose and red hair.
>Wanting to start another shoah.

Anon...
>>
>>3502125
The events of Rose's Scabbard and her priorities when it comes to missions and feelings.

Truth be told though? Before Rose's Scabbard aired Pearl was my second favorite gem
>>
>>3502177
Pearl isn't a jew
>>
FASTER THAN A REBECCA SUGAR CAN FELLATE
>>
>>3502187
She could be pretty easily mistaken for one though, and she's carrying a literal jewel in her forehead.

Also was created by a Jew, you're running a pretty high risk of accidentally killing your waifu.
>>
>>3502098
Peridot gets her dick sucked by Lapis
>>
>>3502213
Don't worry, there are no jews with that look similar like Pearl

The death of Sugar is a sacrifice I must accept
>>
File: 53588128_p11.png (343 KB, 1161x922) Image search: [Google]
53588128_p11.png
343 KB, 1161x922
Ameven?
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 351x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 351x326
>>3502145
>>
HOI GUISE ITS KKKLLLLAAASSSSIIIICCC KIIIIIIIIIIMMMMM HERE!!!11!11!!1!!!!!!!1!!!1!11!!1!!11111!!!!!1!111!!1!1!1!!!!!! WANNA ASS MEES A QUSESTOIN?!!1!?!!?1/1!?111/!?
>>
>>3502302
When are you going to kill yourself?
>>
>>3502302
Use "What" in a sentence
>>
File: Remy-taunt.gif (29 KB, 172x250) Image search: [Google]
Remy-taunt.gif
29 KB, 172x250
>>3502314
>>3502329
>Actually replying
You know she goes away if you DON'T feed her right?
>>
>>3502314
OHOHOHOOHOOH NEEEVER MR ANOONYPOOOO!!!!1!1!1!!11111!!!!1 BECUZ IM NUT RETADRDEAD, OLNY RETADEAD PPL KEEL DEMSELVEZ!!!1!!!1!!!1!!!!11111!1!!!11!11!!1!!1!!
>>
>>3502365
You think I don't know that?
>>
>>3502329
WHAT R U DOIN MR ANOONYPOO?!?!?!?1!/1/1/!!?1/1/1/1/1!?!?!?!?!?!11111?!?!!?1//11/1//1
>>
>>3502365
>she goes away if you DON'T feed her
You and I both know that's bullshit. She just starts spamming images.
>>
>>3502365
Y DO U H8 MES MR. ANOONYPOOP??!?!?!?1!?1?1!?111/?!!/!?!!?!?!1
>>
>>3502302
Are you going to go to college?
>>
>>3502385
Watching The Shining
>>
>>3502393
It's better than feeding her.
>>
>>3502428
YE$YE$!!!11!1 KIM WLIL GEOS 2 COLEGE AND MKAE U PROUDS!!1!!1!!!!11111!!11!!
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 597x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 597x364
Pearl
Pearl
Pearl
Pearl
Pearl
Pearl
Pearl
Pearl
>>
>>3502441
Not really.
>>
I don't know what's happening to these threads.

They are getting shittier and shittier.
>>
>>3502451
No no, that game sucks
>>
File: SHITGAPE.jpg (196 KB, 1024x786) Image search: [Google]
SHITGAPE.jpg
196 KB, 1024x786
>>3502460
KIM
KIM
KIM
KIM
>>
>>3501090
I remember the first threads we had. We managed to survived the furry spam and made a name for ourselves without fucking /co/
>>
>>3502470
You know exactly what's happening.
>>
>>3502505
Well I must have forgot then
>>
>>3502470
>>3502505
/trash/ killed itself again.
Last hiatus was 200% better.
Might as well just leave till SU comes back.
>>
>>3502525
Was it the memes?
>>
File: byebye.gif (463 KB, 517x747) Image search: [Google]
byebye.gif
463 KB, 517x747
>>3502525
>>
>>3502091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoEPrbdfmT4

I kept imagining Jasper, Peridot and Lapis working out to this song, after making this post yesterday:
https://desustorage.org/trash/thread/3480687/#3484137
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 365x274) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 365x274
>>3502499
And now look at us
>>
>>3502525
SEE U TOMORROERW MR ANOONYPOOOOOOPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1!!!1!!!1!!!!!1!!!1
>>
>>3502569
YEA IKR WERE BUTTER TAHN EVARRRRRR!!!11!1!!!!!1!!!111111!!!!1!1!1!!!!
>>
File: 1456623087725.jpg (505 KB, 1178x1489) Image search: [Google]
1456623087725.jpg
505 KB, 1178x1489
Why is she so perfect?
>>
File: 57317848_p0.jpg (116 KB, 950x800) Image search: [Google]
57317848_p0.jpg
116 KB, 950x800
>>3502262
>>
>>3502602
Too bad her daughter is shit
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 454x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 454x362
>>3502602
The only way she could be more perfect is if she was getting boned by the best gem
>>
File: tumblr_o2htkmw7vo1rmtpc3o1_1280.png (455 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2htkmw7vo1rmtpc3o1_1280.png
455 KB, 1275x1650
>>3502631
You got it.
>>
File: BkHlChW.jpg (62 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
BkHlChW.jpg
62 KB, 675x1200
>>3502660
>>
>>3502626
She's getting better, by which I mean less screentime.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 205

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.